Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 1, 2016 8:22 AM
Jan 2015
After being dormant for four weeks, we got this awesome action from IBO! Yeah. Keep the ball rolling Gundam!
Feb 1, 2016 10:51 AM

Jan 2013
Another great episode.
This "Dort war" plot is amazing, can't wait for another episode!
Hope they defeat Gjallarhorn.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Feb 1, 2016 11:50 AM

Sep 2011
Kaioshin_Sama said:
Celinha87 said:
Kudelia is going to be the best ojou-sama in the Gundam franchise. I'm looking forward for this <3

I don't know Dianna Soriel is pretty hard to top.
Dianna is best gundam girl and probably my 2nd or 3rd favorite character in gundam.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Feb 1, 2016 9:51 PM

Oct 2013
That news team was godsent. Gjallarhorn wasn't very liked already, so this opens up chances for potential allies for Kudelia.

Basukesu-GE said:
Time for some good old Gundam vs Gundam action, politics, revolution...SIEG ZEON! Gundam Kimaris and Gusion Rebake were both awesome, dat Kudelia though...

Those are some A-Grade hips.
Feb 2, 2016 1:35 AM

Aug 2015
Starting to get used to the new OP/ED. The new OP is nice but I don't think it really set a unique tone for the show like "Raise Your Flag" did. The new one is definitely a bit more typical I'd say. (I actually lol'd because the beginning sounds just like the beginning of Code Geass's 2nd OP. That OP was certainly something to laugh at.)

Orphans no Namida was so unique and inspiring that I'm not sure anything will ever be able to top it. The new ED is still nice though, and I think it actually fits this second act better.

I wonder if the Masked Man will finally join the fray? That'd make things very, very interesting.
Feb 2, 2016 3:45 AM

Jan 2008
Intense episode. So, is McGillis with or against Gjallarhorn? I like his friendship with Gaelio and so I hope they won't end up becoming enemies. It seems McGillis is working on his own.

I actually felt bad for Fumitan as she truly cared for Kudelia despite the fact that she was a spy. I like how Kudelia's character is developing as I found her so uninteresting as a female protagonist.

So I guess it is becoming obvious that Yamagi has a thing for Norba? Not that I think anything will come out of it as I feel that one of them will die but it's kind of interesting to see a gay character in a Gundam show.

I'm liking the new OP/ED. I like TRUE's music, so I approve. Orphans no Namida was unique but I find the new ED to be beautiful too.
Feb 2, 2016 4:34 AM

Sep 2015
Great episode.

Akihiro's Gusion Rebake is badass. And that head mechanics scene, pure awesome. Simply the best part of episodes when it appeared and saved Barbathos's ass. A tank type gundam i see.

Nice to see Kudelia's development on this episode as well.

Tobacco Causes Severe Health Problems, Smoke Moderately While Respecting Others.
Feb 2, 2016 7:34 PM

Jan 2016
Damn I want MORE!!!
Onei
Feb 3, 2016 2:43 AM
Jul 2015
mari okada finally gone full insane with making kudelia wanted peace on earth colony

get your objective straight young lady, what was your original plan? something about bringing welfare on mars?
Feb 3, 2016 3:19 AM

Sep 2014
Basukesu-GE said:
Time for some good old Gundam vs Gundam action, politics, revolution...SIEG ZEON! Gundam Kimaris and Gusion Rebake were both awesome, dat Kudelia though...

Dammit, you beat me too it. But them hips n thighs though.....(creeper mode off)

Anyhoo,
it was a really good episode. No bitching or crying for a few episodes. Just rip the band-aid off and get right to work.

Also, Gundam Gusion Rebake @350F?
Feb 3, 2016 7:29 AM
Dec 2015
tehhead said:
mari okada finally gone full insane with making kudelia wanted peace on earth colony

get your objective straight young lady, what was your original plan? something about bringing welfare on mars?

Yep. She will fight for the independence of Mars.
Feb 3, 2016 8:36 AM

Oct 2015
Damn, Kudelia bossed this episode in every aspect. Honestly, I expected her to be depressed and demotivated after Fumitan's death but credit to her, she pulled through and became even stronger, heck even Mikazuki is impressed.

I do wonder what chocolate man aka gali gali :P wants. He seems to be uninterested in what Gjallarhorn is doing and does not want to be involved in it.
Feb 3, 2016 3:14 PM

Jul 2012
Despite the name, Shino's new Gundam frame looks pretty sick.

Feb 5, 2016 1:41 PM

Nov 2012
I was a bit worried about the direction that this arc was taking but I loved this episode and the end battle made me feel like a little kid.
Feb 6, 2016 11:37 PM

Jul 2008
Awesome episode, Mika has awesome backups now :D
Feb 8, 2016 2:38 AM

Aug 2015
Ando- said:

Shino's frame is pink Graze, it was originally Crank's.

The pictures you've posted show Akihiro's frame, the Gusion Rebake. It's the redesign/upgrade of the original chunky frog Gusion.
Feb 8, 2016 7:26 AM
Jul 2011
This episode was a masterpiece for me!!! Seriously, I got goosebumps when Kudelia finally understood that she needs to be the face of the revolution!!!
Shit got real, guys and I`m totally ready for this!
Feb 8, 2016 6:35 PM

Jul 2012
etudiant said:
Ando- said:

Shino's frame is pink Graze, it was originally Crank's.

The pictures you've posted show Akihiro's frame, the Gusion Rebake. It's the redesign/upgrade of the original chunky frog Gusion.

Whoops. You're right, but that Gundam frame still looks pretty badass. Poor Shino, bad name with okay-looking frame. But he at least he likes it haha.
Feb 9, 2016 8:56 AM

Sep 2013
Exo_Ferret said:
The best scene in this episode,
Gusion rebake head's mechanics

At first, wtf with that head One eye ... suck man. But wow it change
Feb 23, 2016 10:38 PM

Oct 2008
what a very good episode!
so many colony fodders!
Kudelia being badass at last! you go girl!
New mobile suits! Graze Ryusei-Go & Gusion Rebake! those three Gundam standing together are so cool!
5/5!

Feb 27, 2016 6:15 PM

Feb 2013
Looks like Mika needs Barbatos upgrades again... he's having a hard time keeping up already.
Mar 18, 2016 3:00 PM

Jul 2013
Kudelia finally taking it up to do something. I like it.
Some great moments and topnotch action. Mecha pew pew at its best.
Mar 18, 2016 5:45 PM

Nov 2011
Finally we see Kudelia take a firm stance. I like where this is going.

What will this mean for Tekkadan, I wonder.
Apr 2, 2016 8:37 PM

Jun 2013
The action is finally back!

To be honest, I was hoping to see more Gundams and not just Mika's.

Please let there be more Gundams in the future.
臭い-
May 1, 2016 3:19 AM
Jan 2013
RicSteven said:

What did Kudelia actually do here? o.O
Oct 28, 2016 10:40 PM

Sep 2015
These corrupted dudes are such savages. Setting the union memebers up into a fight where they can't even fight back and are killed like pigs...
Anyway that was some cool fighting, and yay Aikihiro has his own Gundam now :3
Dec 4, 2016 1:56 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Another great episode, with 3 gundams to enjoy!!! ;)
Dec 25, 2016 11:32 PM

Apr 2013
This anime rolled out the gigantic fighting robots.

For fifteen minutes, I was seven years old.
Just need to find out how to quote this every time so I can dodge the stupid 30-character limit.
Aug 24, 2017 9:46 AM

Jul 2017
An escape and a fierce battle - I'm glad the newscasters decided to do the right thing. I hope we get to see Kudelia's speech. The battle was exciting, and now like everybody has a cool Gundam. I really like the new ones. There was some interesting development from Gaelio making him no longer just a shadow of McGillis.
Sep 28, 2017 7:24 PM

Jun 2008
Is good that Kudelia didn't spend a few episodes crying over Fumi and instead got her determination for fighting immediately.

I was wondering what the hell were those fleets outside the colonies for in previous episodes and seems my answer came this episode.
It seems not all workers were marching threw the streets to be an easy kill.
i do wonder though why they are so keen on killing them all. Don't they like need them to do the job they have been doing until now?
Or are there many unemployed miserable people they can employ in their places?
I doubt many of them stayed alive because our guys sure took a long time to get there and kill some enemies and they were sitting targets with their machines not working etc.

Barion-Zara said:

I wonder who painted Ryusei-go pinkish red :P Why do I have a feeling it's someone gay for Shino *wink wink*

Lol.
Feb 11, 2018 12:58 AM

Aug 2015
Kudelia took a level in badass.

Really enjoying this story arc. Phenomenal presentation and phenomenal hips.
Jul 21, 2019 5:27 PM

Dec 2012
Dat sabotage.
Dante got pumped.
Mikazuki is pissed.
Gundam Kimaris?
Ryusei-Go!
Gali Gali.
LAWD JESUS! Kudelia vagina bones. Dat oppai.
Gundam Frame, Gusion Rebake.
Dat message.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jan 8, 2021 12:18 PM
Jan 2021
I wish to reiterate the question put by LauRamoo in comment #75. What is Kudelia doing in that sequence? It could be that she is changing her outfit before appearing on TV or something sinister in relation to Nobliss Gordon. Either way it is one of the few “sexy” images of her in the series, so why is it shown just here?
May 10, 2022 4:49 AM

Jul 2016
ShanaFlame said:
Awesome episode, Mika has awesome backups now :D

I lvoed the three of them on top of the ship standing proud.
Sep 15, 2023 8:49 AM

Jul 2016
Really missed the space robot battles after all the Dort stuff. Seeing Akihiro and his new suit in action was especially sick ngl

Would be sweet if Kudelia stays this bold from now on.
Feb 2, 3:02 AM

Jul 2017
The Gali Gali scene made me laugh so much it's not even funny
''Touch the darkness inside me''
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2015

176 by Joca_skljoca024 »»
Yesterday, 2:34 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 11, 2015

160 by Joca_skljoca024 »»
Apr 24, 11:09 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 4, 2015

285 by Joca_skljoca024 »»
Apr 23, 10:56 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 24, 2016

118 by wallus81 »»
Apr 12, 4:44 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 10, 2016

128 by wallus81 »»
Apr 12, 3:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.