Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 18, 2016 7:23 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well that was fun seeing Zen training.
Him visiting Shirayuki at night was cute. I think the two got even closer this episode.

The episode felt slow and there's still some tense moments between Zen and his bro though. Feels like rest of the season could be quite interesting with Shirayuki's position.
Jan 18, 2016 7:30 AM

Nov 2007
She's trying hard on the dance, while Nobu's character finds info. about the pursuer, but still nothing. He challenged the prince for being the protector instead, and he lost immediately (on purpose?)?

He reported her on the change. Oh, so the guy who was ordered by the first prince was the ex-boss of Nobu's character. lol. She got one of the prince's belonging so that she won't forget him during the trip. FukuJun's character seems sincere but actually shy around her and the one works for him explains what he wants to say to her for him.

lol @ the preview on FukuJun's character being carried by Nobu's character like brothers. It seems like the siblings from the PV will appear next.
tsubasaloverJan 18, 2016 8:22 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jan 18, 2016 8:57 AM

Apr 2014
Zen should just marry Shirayuki

Shirayuki probably knows how to grow some high quality marijuana with her knowledge of herbs

OrangeJPJan 20, 2016 12:41 PM

Jan 18, 2016 8:57 AM

Apr 2015
The water was pretty this episode. Prince Raji has taken a liking to Shirayuki, becoming nervous once she entered. The moments with Zen were much sweeter, though.
Jan 18, 2016 9:01 AM

Dec 2014
that was fun seeing prince raj training... I mean trying to calm his posture in front of shiriyuki
Jan 18, 2016 9:09 AM

Jul 2014
Interesting how Raj seems to taken a liking to Shirayuki, especially given how he originally wanted her to be his concubine. Still, with his behaviour I can't say I'm sure he's improved too much as a Prince, but I guess it's a work in progress. It's odd how Raj's attendant is actually funnier than Raj himself though.
Jan 18, 2016 9:38 AM

Jun 2015
The zen x shirayuki moments were great, tho im rooting for obi ;/

Jan 18, 2016 9:46 AM

Jan 2015
Zen x Shirayuki .. Nough said !
Jan 18, 2016 9:54 AM
Jul 2018
Obi is Shirayuki's attendant!

Prince Raji has taken a liking to Shirayuki.
Jan 18, 2016 9:56 AM

Oct 2012
I knew the hug scene was coming, I'm so glad they adapted it well and didn't just gloss over it. I'm excited for this arc and I'm hoping they don't cut out too much~

Zen x Shirayuki forever. Feel bad for Obi but whatever he can have some cute scenes with her xD
"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
- Oreki Houtarou
Jan 18, 2016 10:16 AM
Jul 2012
I hope this dont turn in somewhat love triangle :/

Overall nice episode this week. :)
Jan 18, 2016 10:16 AM

May 2014
Cute episode
Shirayuki x Zen 4ever
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Jan 18, 2016 10:21 AM

Jun 2014
The Zen and Shirayuki moments never get old. They're such a great couple, they might as well just get married already. Obi x Shirayuki looks like it might be teased a bit for those shippers though.

Lol at Raji, he was hilarious. I'm interested in seeing how Shirayuki will deal with the situation she's in.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Jan 18, 2016 10:26 AM

Sep 2013
Looks like Shirayuki's charm took another victim. Obi obviously is gonna be Zen's "rival" in the future because every shoujo heroine needs at least two suitors. Cute episode. Cant wait for next week.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Jan 18, 2016 10:26 AM

Sep 2015
Aahhhh I had my weekly dose of this beautiful and calming anime...
Can't get enough of Zen x Shirayuki ^^
Jan 18, 2016 10:36 AM

Sep 2012
Raj is so awkward and theatrical. It's highly amusing.

Obi looks really good in uniform, but I like him more in his normal wear. Though doesn't he stop wearing the hat? Well, I forget.

It's almost like I'm going through this story for the first time even though I've read the manga.

Another cute episode. I would've liked to see Zen and Shirayuki dance before she left, but hopefully we'll get that in the future at some point.

"It's a conversation through instruments. A miracle that creates harmony. In that moment, music transcends words." - Miyazono Kaori
"Laziness is the mother of all bad habits. But ultimately she is a mother and we should respect her." - Nara Shikamaru
"You think you're special? You're not. Everyone lies, everyone hides things... Nobody makes it through this life being completely honest." - Orihara Izaya
Jan 18, 2016 11:06 AM
May 2014
from the preview next ep looks great
Jan 18, 2016 11:15 AM

Nov 2014
Obi is pretty awesome lol
Hi there
Jan 18, 2016 11:36 AM

Oct 2012
Can never get enough of Zen and Shirayuki moments. They were great together.
Jan 18, 2016 11:50 AM

Feb 2015
Shirayuki x Zen moments.....NICE!
i just though that there might be a triagle love, but i didn't expect it will happen :D.
great episode overall, still want to know who is the blonde boy.
looking foward to the next episode.
Jan 18, 2016 12:07 PM

Aug 2010
OMG Shiyauki and Zen are so freaking cute T_T
I'm looking forward to how Raj will behave with Shirayuki around.. Good thing Obi is there to cockblock ;D
Jan 18, 2016 12:21 PM

Jul 2015
That hug~
Really fun episode. Pretty funny reaction when Shirayuki and Obi found out that blonde guy is going with them on that trip.
Jan 18, 2016 12:45 PM

Sep 2007
AHHH GAWD. Raji always makes me crack up so badly now XD
Especially with Jun being his VA and doing those "Lelouch"-like poses...PFFTT!!!

Next ep can't come soon enough!
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
Jan 18, 2016 1:00 PM

Sep 2013
This episode was all about Obi making my heart go crazy. He was really cool during that "I'll protect Shirayuki when you can't" scene before his match with Zen. And that other scene, with Mihaya, when he declared about protecting Shirayuki and his master ;u; He's just so *happy sighs* Nobu voicing him didn't help either qwq

Raji ouji is forever Raji ouji. I almost got fooled. He looked so mature and different for a sec there loool And I love his attendant. He knows Raji the best.
Jan 18, 2016 1:19 PM

Dec 2013
You go get her, Obi.
Jan 18, 2016 2:34 PM

Feb 2014
OrangeJP said:
Shirayuki probably knows how to grow some high quality marijuana with her knowledge of herbs

Snow White with the Red Hair The Dank Kush
Tokoya said:
adapatations are not supposed to be carbon copies of source materials and until the anime community in general can accept that and judge an anime based on what it presents and how they handle every episode, these threads will continue to be filled with hate posts by purists
Jan 18, 2016 3:00 PM

May 2015
Great episode. That Shirayuki x Zen moment was great. They should just marry already, lol. But looks like it's Obi's time to shine for a bit now.

Jan 18, 2016 3:02 PM

Mar 2012
You know, it's really hard to believe her hair is such a big deal in an anime when we have a character with blue hair...

Anyway, I hope that Kazuto guy appears soon, he looks interesting. Nice episode, as good as the last one.
Jan 18, 2016 3:19 PM

Oct 2014
And Asshole is back, altough not as asshole-ish, i guess?
Rocksterrock said:
OrangeJP said:

Dank/10.
Jan 18, 2016 4:06 PM

Apr 2014
eeee obi.....obi likes shirayuki....what is he going to do....:O
Jan 18, 2016 4:25 PM

Jan 2009
haven't seen this series yet but dam, dat hug scene along w/ the bgm... powerful stuff
俺の命を百合に。
Currently translating Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o - Atelier no Koibito-tachi -- when bored.
Above visual novel is 22.22% translated with progress uploaded to youtube; if you're into yuri VNs, check out my channel.
Jan 18, 2016 7:00 PM
Sep 2014
There was nothing specially exciting about this episode except Shirayuki and Zen being totally adorable together... but it was still good.
Prince Raj is still a total dork and the preview of next episode actually looks so cute :3

Jan 18, 2016 7:16 PM

Aug 2013
Raj sure know how to make a scene. His bodyguard seem to be the one pulling the string.

Obi is so funny. Poor him, he keep mentioning to Shirayuki how Zen is awesome. He must have a cockblock fetish.

Zen and Shirayuki need to jump on that bed and plow the field. Seriously, they are fucking cute together, but they will have to jump another step sooner or later. Though, I'm totally fine with the cute atmosphere too.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Jan 18, 2016 7:31 PM
Apr 2015
Zen's ninja moves and concern towards to Shirayuki tho <3

aaaand now I like Obi with Shirayuki too. Now I'm confused lol
Jan 18, 2016 10:45 PM
Apr 2012
Rocksterrock said:
OrangeJP said:

finest herbs in the kingdom

ot: Raji just went full tsundere on her, the right way
Jan 18, 2016 11:01 PM

Jul 2014
Veeeeerrry little has been happening this cour. They've really slowed this show down and it is suffering quite a bit for it. :(
Jan 18, 2016 11:07 PM

Jun 2013
Lol Raji. I'm sensing a wonderful transformation in his character, as they've hinted, while still managing to be a buffoon.

And did I hear imoutos in the preview? :D
Jan 18, 2016 11:29 PM

May 2012
Man, I love when this song plays, and it always fits the moment

Can't find much videos of it. Guess it's because the actual soundtrack of the anime isn't out yet

Jan 19, 2016 12:56 AM

Jul 2013
Heh... Obi asked Shirayuki if she wants to ride his horse

"Horse" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Also

No "accidental" boob touching for you yet, Zen

Btw Raj > Obi > Zen and you all know it. #TeamRaj
Jan 19, 2016 4:05 AM

Feb 2012
Prince Raj is hilarious! I Can't wait to see more of him next episode.

Obi is developing feelings for Shirayuiki huh?
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Jan 19, 2016 6:09 AM

Sep 2014
So, Obi has become Shirayuki's attendant after the match. And he may have feeling for Shirayuki. I like Obi, but I hope he won't ruin my ShirayukixZen OTP.

I guess it's good for Shirayuki to go back to her homeland once in a while.

dat idiot Prince Raj thro when Shirayuki's in Tanburan adi XD
Jan 19, 2016 7:48 AM

Apr 2012
Time for more of Prince Raj. Let's see just how much he's matured, and I'm interested to meet his siblings.
Jan 19, 2016 7:53 AM

Apr 2012
Tohka_Yatogami said:
Prince Raji has taken a liking to Shirayuki.
Technically he always had a 'liking' to her. But you should remember that part of his embarrassment is because of how things went for him in the beginning, and that if Zen and Shiraiyuki wanted to, they could still ruin him as a Prince in an instant.
Jan 19, 2016 9:03 AM

Jun 2013
So much Shirayuki kawaiiness in this episode

So Shirayuki is back in Tanbarun for the ball with Obi accompanying her instead of Mitsuhide probably because he likes the Zen-Shirayuki couple more or because he thinks he owes Zen as he took him in and trusted him or whatever or because he likes Shirayuki but can't make a move on her otherwise he risks getting eaten up by Zen so this is the only way to be close to her...

Amywho, Raj has gotten a bit more prince like, but deep down he still is a bit of the loser he once was. His close aide is a fun guy lol. He really likes messing with his prince.

Shirayuki accepted Raj's proposal of spending a bit more time together. She knows that this loser doesn't have the guts to do anything wrong and she also knows that nothing will happen between them as she has her heart set on someone already – in other words, it's completely safe to spend some time with Raj. Other than that, she's representing Clarines here and she probably believes that denying his request might be a bit insulting.

Kazuki is still out there and he may try to cause some trouble in Tanbarun, but maybe Raj will intervene here somehow and prevent anything not good from happening. He has improved a bit so he may care about his reputation as a prince.

Now Raj's younger siblings will show up to see the bishoujo who changed their onii-san. Should be interesting. The kids will try to put the two together which will obviously be to no avail.
Jan 19, 2016 9:04 AM

Jul 2015
Zen and Shirayuki are cute as always. <3
Can't wait for next Monday!
Jan 19, 2016 9:22 AM

Oct 2008
Hmm didn't feel the Shirayuki x Zen moments as much as I used to. I wonder if it's the animation this season that's diminishing my enjoyment. But it's gotten just a tiny bit stale watching Zen and Obi so I'm pretty glad that Raj is back in the story because he's hilarious. Also Raj's guard could be a contender for new fav character with his deadpanning.

Shirayuki and Obi looked great in those formal(?) clothes they wore to Tambarun. It's nice to see them wear something different for a change. Mikakoshi's character next week!
Jan 19, 2016 3:16 PM

Aug 2011
Zen is a handsome blue-eyed adonis but I prefer the darkly handsome and super sexy, sex-on-a-stick, Obi-kun. I bet being in bed with him is like ... well, ain't sayin but yummy comes to mind! ;)
Overall, enjoying the second season so far.
Jan 19, 2016 4:49 PM

Oct 2011
Zen x Shiraiyukihime moment <33

Obi is going to protect her YAY!!!!!
Jan 19, 2016 5:46 PM

Sep 2014
Wait, so the only reason the other prince is freaking out is that he's fallen for her?

And I still think the blonde person is actually a girl.
Jan 19, 2016 6:06 PM

Apr 2014
Loved the obi scenes this episode <3
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akagami no Shirayuki-hime 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2016

117 by Seraschi »»
Feb 24, 1:44 PM

» Let's vote for production of the third season!

Shadow_Kurgansk - Dec 31, 2023

14 by Shadow_Kurgansk »»
Jan 16, 11:26 PM

» Help Us Promote "Shirayuki no Hime" Season 3 Petition

Shadow_Kurgansk - Jan 2

7 by SwiftSN »»
Jan 4, 7:51 AM

Poll: » Akagami no Shirayuki-hime 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2016

166 by pufinab »»
Nov 3, 2023 2:40 PM

» Season 3???

WannabeWeeb_ - Jul 22, 2021

15 by HaremKing01 »»
Jul 17, 2023 8:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.