Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (20) « First ... « 17 18 [19] 20 »
Aug 14, 2018 6:24 AM
Jun 2017
saitama vs boros fight was super awesome, both super strong fighting at each other but in the end saitama has a final move that has able to beat the enemy... hahaha

Oct 21, 2018 7:49 AM

Jun 2016
That was a hilarious gag battle anime similar to early Dragon Ball, a little less crude though! Even to the context of the main character being an unsuspecting person who can beat nearly everyone in a punch and never goes down. The characters are on the simple side but they're varied and likable. Genos was adorable. Mumen Rider was a symbol of the people's justice, I can see why he's so beloved. Saitama was actually really friggin likable. He was hilarious, apathetic and self-interested, but secretly really good natured. He'll be memorable for a long while. And not only was it hysterical, it was also way engaging with how Saitama grew bonds and relationships with the other heroes and how we got to see them fight their hardest while Saitama wasn't around. And, I'm not even mentioning the awesome soundtrack and the great animation. And, I personally feel the pacing was incredible. It was never boring, always moving, but never rushed. All that in mind I think this is an easy 7/10. One of my new favorite comedies, easily.
Nov 26, 2018 11:03 AM
Oct 2018
Really enjoyable show, loved the whole feel of the thing.

8/10, look forward to next years season 2.
Dec 10, 2018 2:31 PM

Oct 2017
whew i enjoyed that WAY more than i thought i would've! i'm READY for season 2!
Dec 11, 2018 11:50 AM

Nov 2016
Watched OPM when it was airing and wasn't really impressed. Gotta say that a rewatch made me appreciate this show a lot more. It was funny, had some great animation and this last episode was pure hype.

Change my score from 5/10 to 7/10

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 16, 2018 1:57 PM

Apr 2018
This was a fun one to watch. Action was great and that fight was intense. Stoked for season 2

gets a 9/10 in my book.
Dec 16, 2018 6:06 PM

Dec 2018
I don't even care about the fights yet, since there doesn't seem to be much at stake with OPM on the scene. Character dynamics are top notch though, humor is okay. I want myself a loli tornado for christmas, make this happen.

End of the episode seemed rushed, was hoping to see more of the fallout, rankings, etc. Oh well

Easy 8/10 for me, but don't expect a literary masterpiece or anything.
Apr 1, 2019 10:32 AM

Jan 2019
Rushing in with a super unpopular opinion here, but I didn't really enjoy the Saitama vs Boro fight. This episode was not as exciting as previous ones for me, but I know that when the second season rolls around, I'll definitely be jumping on the bandwagon to watch. I want to give this show an 8 or a 9, but I think I'm going to give it a 10 because it's been the only anime in a long time that I've actually felt a desire to binge.
why am i plagued with furry jokes everywhere I go
Apr 6, 2019 10:22 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
You hear people taking about this anime, it almost seems like an instant 10 due to all the hype, and that score...

Being honest here, I dont think the comedy is golden enough to go crazy at it like that, but I did understand the joke and this was real fun and enjoyable watch, with alot of thrills cuz of GODLIKE animation, like this last fight, awesome presentation and soundtrack.
Plus I want to see more about Tatsumaki (I actually ship her with Saitama, but I most be mad to expect anything out of it), she is the kind of person you would hate in real life, but just love in something like an anime.

Stellar show noneless, really solid and fun, had me marathon it a bunch of eps, Sea King arc was also sweet.

Watched this in preparation for S2, but we know JC Staff as its scythe ready to slash any changes of it being a decent adaptation, so I will also read the manga from the start and go from there~~
HYPE

9.2/10 = 9
PlaycoolApr 6, 2019 10:43 AM
Apr 8, 2019 3:23 PM

Aug 2017
All right, that's it? Terrible comedy, repetitive and a gag character as MC gets annoying as time passes. Hey, at least the S-class heroes are far more interesting. The only good thing about this show is the animation. So, 4/10 for the anime.

Good fight anyway.
NurguburuJun 19, 2019 9:33 AM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jun 19, 2019 2:47 AM

Feb 2019
That was a sick fight! I loved it when one punch man was sent to the moon xD
I am not a weeb, I simply enjoy 2D girls
Jun 28, 2019 4:26 AM

Apr 2019
The whole fight was awesome and stuff but i still don't get why all of the characters are so oblivious of the fact that saitama literally does all the work every single time, its just too frustrating to like the story.
Jun 28, 2019 10:04 AM
Jun 2019
Yes this episode was honestly amazing, and I went over that on my number 1 villain in this article: https://gamersdecide.com/articles/one-punch-man-best-villains
Jul 3, 2019 9:44 AM
Jul 2019
Guys i need info when eps 13 release ?
Aug 26, 2019 6:02 PM

Jun 2013
GKChesternut said:
Amazing! I don't know why I avoided this for so long! 9/10!

Re-watched this bad boi, 10/10.
"The will to live is stronger than anything else"
Sep 21, 2019 3:17 PM

Sep 2019
I had a really good time watching one punch man. Really it was worth watching.

I would give this 9.7/10
Sep 27, 2019 8:55 AM

Sep 2019
OrangeJP said:
That fight was fucking Beautiful

I will cry if there is no season 2

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags for the images.
U will even more cry if there's season 2.
"I think I wanted to attack something. Like betraying people or hurting people. And, well, it's not exactly nice, but hurting the readers too... In all honestly, I feel that's what I really wanted to do. For me, as a reader, when I think, "this manga will remain in my heart," it means, for example, it phenomenally hurt me: It's those kinds of experiences I'm after." - Pajime Hisayama (My favourite hurting author).
Feb 8, 2020 5:23 AM
Jan 2020
The episode was amazing the effects of the fire were beautiful!!!
Apr 23, 2020 10:50 AM

Mar 2019
Saitama vs Boros was a nice fight to see. But, I can't believe Saitama help back just to give him a fighting chance.

Tornado is also an interesting hero stronger than even Genos. Well, Saitama is back to his regular fights of using one punch.
May 21, 2020 5:40 AM

Jun 2019
That was a pretty cool fight with Boros, and Tornado was also pretty cool.

Overall this was a decent little series, nothing to spectacular, but still a lot of fun.
Jun 19, 2020 1:59 PM
Jul 2018
WHEN AN ANIME ENDS I THINK WHAT TO DO WITH MY LIFE NOW
Jul 18, 2020 2:06 AM

Apr 2009
Saitama was kicked to the Moon! Nice fight with Boros but even Boros acknowledges in the end that Saitama was too strong even for him, the Dominator of the Universe.

8/10
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Aug 4, 2020 3:40 PM
Jul 2019
While I didn't really like Mob Psycho ( though I didn't watch season 2, only season 1), this was really a great watch for me. Probably the main difference is it started much, much faster than Mob Psycho, and I actually liked the comedy here more. While nothing here made me burst out laughing, most of time it left a smile on my face, and the action was explosive.

8/10.
Aug 26, 2020 3:17 AM
Oct 2019
Some say this anime is a trash because the MC is overpowered.
But i think that this anime is exceptional. It has quite a different and a unique plot but it is very good anime for me for it's intense level action scene.
At the same time some moments of this anime disappointed me because the public underestimated Saitama too much. This annoyed me a little.
But the fighting scenes specially Saitama vs Boros was a masterpiece.
But if you want same anime like OPM where the MC is too strong without having any holes in it i will recommend you can watch Mob Psycho 100. This anime is the written by the same author of OPM but Mob psycho was made in quite an attaractive and a good way. Try it out!
Aug 29, 2020 11:05 PM

Aug 2018
The MC is overpowered because he had ridiculous training nonstop everyday for straight three years, not because the usual "you are last of X clan/you are the chosen one" like most shows do.
Sep 5, 2020 6:35 PM

Jul 2020
I wonder if Saitama gets a promotion lol
Oct 5, 2020 3:26 AM

Aug 2012
As someone who has not enjoyed anime in years, giving this one a chance is something I will never regret. It feels like my favorites shonens but still had enough of that unique charm to not make feel like I had already watched it.

Also that fight scene tho, with the OST and everything it felt so fucking epic. I liked it a lot.
Dec 12, 2020 6:25 AM
Dec 2020
The fight was extremely good
Dec 23, 2020 7:01 PM

Jan 2020
one punch man was good & bad at the same time

OVERALL ~

it was fine, i liked it but at the same time i didn't.

i didn't laugh much watching. 60% of the series did entertain me, while the other 40% didn't. the anime was basically a loop of repetition, which was extended to the point where the series started to bore me. the villains' were so horribly written. i never got to see characters i wanted to see often (and did deserve way more screen time) such as fubuki.
3099Dec 23, 2020 7:47 PM
Jan 29, 2021 10:54 AM

Oct 2020
Hey that was an amazing fight. I say the best fight till now. It was cooler than Genos's fights. Two powerful persons fighting above the ship. That was unexplainable.

And still Saitama didn't got his credit. I am sure all the credit went to Tornado. Boros realized that Saitama was holding back. So that means he is way too powerful. So sad everyone missed that incredible fight between Saitama and Boros.

Everyone trying to defeat one monster. Meanwhile Saitama fights with Boros, went to moon and came back and then he defeated Boros and destroyed the ship.

So this is not the actual end. Metal Knight probably the reason behind Genos's past. And I wonder what is with the Handsome Mask Stud guy!!
Feb 10, 2021 12:35 PM
Sep 2013
Death_spork said:
The MC is overpowered because he had ridiculous training nonstop everyday for straight three years, not because the usual "you are last of X clan/you are the chosen one" like most shows do.

lol You think 100 push ups daily is 'ridiculous'? He did a basic muscle training and that somehow makes him faster and stronger than any other character in the world. In case you forgot, others had their own harsh, if not harsher, trainings as well. Including the alien guy in the final episode. But they're still flies to him.

Overall 5/10 Very mediocre anime. Barely any comedy, no plot, characters(both heroes and villians) exist solely to emphasize how superior Saitama is and that the world would perish within a week without him.

It makes me wonder how the hell the humanity survived before he became a hero considering that the best of the best are vastly inferior to his minimal effort and fail at fighting them off most, if not all, the time.
Quod Nocet
Saepe Docet
Feb 26, 2021 11:01 AM

Mar 2020
YUTAKA NAKAMURA I LOVE YOU
Mar 9, 2021 10:23 AM
Oct 2007
it was alright,they waited until the last episode to show the best fight.i hate when animes do this lol.besides that that,i enjoyed the show.
Mar 11, 2021 3:23 PM
Mar 2021
i think opm and Mha are the 2 best shonen regarding the last 4 seasons, (One punch continues into scan).
In One punch man you can laugh at every moment, (when saitama leaving a restaurant without paying the bill, and pri prisoner, get naked during a fight we dont know why he s calling this attack angel attack...) and the drawing are very detailed and impressive (same in mha with the all for one...)
But after the season 1 in opm, the producers, the studio and the drawer had been change, this is why we wait other a year to see the season 2, and now the season 3, but honestly when you see the scenario, the new caracters as orochi, garou, atomic samurai, bang, tatsumaki, kinzoku bato, Blast (number one of the S class)... this is a pleasure. as a huge fan of those 2 shonen, i already bought this figure, so hilarious, it represent saitama on the toilets; disguised into charanko to participate and win the superfight (https://boutique-saitama.fr/products/figurine-one-punch-man-saitama-wc-charanko-15cm) . It s on m y desk now. Dont miss those 2 shonen, it are both awesome if you like beautiful fights and laugh as hell.
Mar 30, 2021 3:57 AM

Mar 2021
I think Saitama vs Lord Boros is one of the best anime fights
Am I Evil? Yes I Am (Diamond Head)
Apr 15, 2021 10:44 PM
Nov 2019
Reading OPM S1 comments specifically the haters reminds me of Jujutsu Kaisen one lmao.. Are they part-time workers who have been assigned to shit on famous animes !!?
May 15, 2021 11:27 AM

Feb 2020
Awesome season and series. I liked the use of the op during the fight. I'll definitely check out season 2 at some point, but I might stick with reading more of the manga for now.
Aug 8, 2021 5:36 AM
Aug 2012
Finished it qickly, like I got back to my yoth days because of it's plot and pace! Great anime, nothing to add!
Oct 12, 2021 4:37 AM

Apr 2021
**Mwah**

Man this has been an incredible watch for me and this episode was no exception!!!

As I progressed through the episodes what I think is that things got better and better each and every episode

The Show was amazing....We've got awesome characters , beautiful animation , effects and OST's not to mention the crazy comedy and much more

All these elements made me love the show!!!!!

It's been a while since I've given an anime a 10 and put it in my Favorites :D

Anyways as for my Man Saitama I'm sure one day you will find a worthy opponent :)
Till then be patient I guess xD

Oct 24, 2021 5:57 AM

Sep 2020
Fucking awesome, absolutely bombastic from start till end,

Pog! Pog! Pog! Pog! Pog! Pog! Pog! Pog! Pog! Pog! Pog! Pog! Pog! Pog! Pog! Pog! Pog! Pog! Pog! Pog! Pog! Pog! Pog! Pog! Pog! Pog! Pog! Pog! Pog! Pog! Pog! Pog! Pog! Pog! Pog! Pog! Pog! Pog! Pog! Pog! Pog! Pog! Pog! Pog! Pog! Pog! Pog! Pog! Pog! Pog! Pog! Pog! Pog! Pog! Pog! Pog! Pog! Pog! Pog! Pog! Pog! Pog! Pog! Pog! Pog! Pog! Pog! Pog! Pog! Pog! Pog! Pog! Pog! Pog! Pog! Pog! Pog! Pog! Pog! Pog! Pog! Pog! Pog! Pog! Pog! Pog! Pog! Pog! Pog! Pog!

POGGERS
Dec 27, 2021 11:45 AM
Nov 2020
I’ve always loved how, when Saitama is walking away from Boros, even though his face is covered in shadow, you can just see the sadness on his face. He didn’t get that fight he wanted.
Dec 27, 2021 10:39 PM
Nov 2019
That was an incredible episode, the animation was A1. The soundtrack fit perfectly to the fight. I really enjoyed it.
Apr 3, 2022 9:53 AM
Apr 2022
The episode was so amazing and has so much depth with showing how strong Saitama is and it was just a work of art.
May 11, 2022 12:14 PM
Apr 2022
It was a good show
Most thing i hate is that saitama too strong and we can't watch a good fight
8/10
May 27, 2022 11:28 PM

Mar 2021
just finished reading boros v saitama in the manga and holy shit the animation is so amazing
Aug 3, 2022 12:47 AM

Jan 2021
A BANGER FINALE TO END AN EQUALLY BANGER SEASON, SIMPLY MIND BLOWING EPISODE!! This fight scene of Boros vs Saitama might be one of the, if not the best, animated sequences of all time!! It was so chaotic and messy, but 10 billion % exciting and enjoyable🔥🔥!! And I have a hunch that Metal Knight is somewhat related to the cyborg that destroyed Genos's hometown.

Aug 10, 2022 9:06 PM
Jan 2017
loved it very much
Aug 13, 2022 2:53 PM
Jun 2022
good anime for a good time
Aug 19, 2022 1:10 AM
Jul 2022
great but not enough saitama fight
Aug 20, 2022 8:31 PM
Aug 2022
It was a great anime
Pages (20) « First ... « 17 18 [19] 20 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Punch Man Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Mills - Oct 17, 2015

431 by OnigirisBasket »»
5 hours ago

» Live Action Movie gets new writers (Rick and Morty writer and creator)

OvergrownRover - Apr 14

2 by Kadano »»
Apr 23, 12:40 PM

Poll: » One Punch Man Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 8, 2015

346 by Mobesho-SAN »»
Apr 22, 2:24 AM

Poll: » One Punch Man Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2015

337 by Mobesho-SAN »»
Mar 18, 12:48 PM

Poll: » One Punch Man Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2015

791 by Jiborjas »»
Mar 13, 8:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.