Forum Settings
Forums

Questions for anyone who says being loli/shotacon isn't pedophilia

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (12) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Dec 22, 2015 3:42 AM

Jul 2012
mara_ said:
Lolicon and Love
Why.

Grey-Zone said:
Show me a real 8 year old child that has a sexual drive, is aware of what sex really is while pretending not to know...
Are we seriously using that argument again?
Dec 22, 2015 3:43 AM

Dec 2012
Clebardman said:
JustALEX said:
In the end that's what being an SJW is all about...."Muh feelings are hurt and I demand you restrict others to make me feel better!"

You're the only one who sounds butthurt here bro.
The lolis are plenty sore as well.
Dec 22, 2015 3:49 AM

Feb 2013
So amusing reading users on here actually trying to justify they dont like little girls hohoho.

Dec 22, 2015 3:51 AM

Mar 2015
badwolf45f said:
So amusing reading users on here actually trying to justify they dont like little girls hohoho.
well... this is also apply as well.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Dec 22, 2015 3:52 AM

Jul 2015
badwolf45f said:

You should change your avatar before posting in pedo threads :p.
Dec 22, 2015 4:19 AM

Oct 2014
Mayuka said:
Grey-Zone said:
Show me a real 8 year old child that has a sexual drive, is aware of what sex really is while pretending not to know...
Are we seriously using that argument again?

Because if this prequisite is not fulfilled, then another requirement must be met: That the "pedo candidate" has low comprehension ability and is unable to notice the obvious fact that they won't ever be able to get the "playful" response from a kid they'd probably wish for. If otherwise a person wanted sexual intercourse with real children simply due to having seen a few loli hentai and being attracted to the thought of "doing it with a child", while not being affected by the unrealistic characteristics of a loli, then that person would have to be mentally unstable to begin with. And in the case where someone is simply attracted to the "small body type" (i.e. those who like "legal lolis")... there are, infact, real women who are short, get asked for IDs everytime they enter clubs or for other reasons because they get mistaken with someone underage and are sick of being unable to get a boyfriend... so that is the obvious solution for the "small body type". Just bringing this up on the side, though it's not about actual "underage lolis".

So in short in regards to "underage lolis" there are only two cases that make "loli hentai watchers" into "real life pedophiles":

1. The person in question can't differentiate between reality and fiction or at least can't comprehend the difference on an intellectual level (i.e. either has a mental disorder or otherwise has a ridiculously low IQ)

2. The person in question is susceptible to pedophilia to begin with, due to criminal disposition caused by a mental disorder

So yea, the only people that can be "morphed into a pedophile" by loli hentai are either extremely stupid people (so stupid that they probably wouldn't be able to search for loli hentai in the first place even if they tried) or are already have a mental disorder that would require them to be in a closed mental institution.

Sorry to break this to the "righteous warriors for social justice", but the only people who would have a tiny chance to turn into pedos are people who are directed into becoming pedos by and outside influence, and people that would have become potential criminals anyway. Anyone else would simply... not.

Well I am only discussing this since it's related to the whole "video games supposedly turn people into sociopaths" discussion.
Grey-ZoneDec 22, 2015 6:10 AM
Dec 22, 2015 5:13 AM
Jan 2014
DarkFatalKnight said:

Sure, I was clearly the one that insulted you in the first place. Right. I mean it wasn't you that decided to reply to my post and insulted my post for being "sad" but no, I'm the bad guy here apparently. Oh and why did I question you about liking lolicons? For that same reason and your attempt at mocking me.

Yes you were I called your post sad, not you, so stop playing the victim. So yeah there's a difference between insulting your personage and your posts. So yeah you were the one starting insulting me directly. Well the only thing I shouldn't have done is insulting all your posts that was just wrong of me and for that you have my sincere apology.

As for the story, he does not have a mental condition but he sure was a lolicon loser who apparently was a little too open about his precious comics out in public.

Yep sounds like a loser alright. Still would like some evidence, I mean wasn't there even a news story you could link up to, and use as proof? It would at least be proof.

Perhaps it was wrong of me to generalize in this case but that's not gonna stop me from chastising anyone who's so deep into it. Forget catholic priests, look at bronies.

I don't even dislike catholic priests, I just used them as an example. No sure chastise as much as you want, but be wary of generalisation. I don't care for bronies anymore, they can be fans of it if they want.

Nah, whether you like it or not my posts are already at least average mate.

Again sorry for that.

If it's any consolation, the depictions of lolicons can slowly lower numbers in terms of sex crimes but that's all the credit I'm giving it, and no I'm not going to say it should be banned either because banning anything never works. To answer your question, you don't be like them to talk against anyone that opposes them but that doesn't guarantee that you won't look like a fool when you do. Unless you really know your shit.

See this part right here if you had posted that in your first post we wouldn't have had all this trouble, because now I know what exactly your viewpoint on the matter is. I mean this just reinforces how sad your first post was, since you're actually able to be better than that it give more explaination to your viewpoint on the matter.
Much better than just saying lolicon loser.
I still don't get why you would chatise someone for being too deep into something?

badwolf45f said:

Santa Claus is that you?
Shock_YinDec 22, 2015 5:30 AM

Dec 22, 2015 5:43 AM

Apr 2013
The conclusion of this thread:

MAL's community isn't mature enough nor is knowledgeable enough to talk about serious topics like paedophilia.

The level of thinking in most of this thread (and other threads about the same subject) is so shallow that I would have probably be able to do far better when I was still a middle schooler.
It's full of awful bias, low level trolling, low level bait, and a priori spout out without really thinking. What do you want to discuss about in those conditions.
Dec 22, 2015 5:57 AM

Dec 2015
Zefyris said:
So you don't do murder/rape IRL even if you enjoy them in fiction because it's morally wrong? If it wasn't considered morally wrong you would do it? really? Of course not. Well I hope not. Protecting children from harm isn't morale, it's an instinct. That a lots of animal have, to boot. Far FAR more heavily implemented in human beings nature than not killing each other, actually. Drawings and fictional characters aren't real, and they in the consequence don't trigger that instinct at all. You can't associate fiction with irl at all. IRL children will create completely different reaction from peoples than a fictional kid.
It's really important to keep that difference clear. Fiction is fiction. The moment you fap to a real kid, then you have a serious problem indeed.

If it weren't morally wrong to murder/rape in real life, of course it would be okay to do it. Moral perception is something in your conscience. The same thing needn't seem morally acceptable to everyone (which is really why this argument is happening). You're using the ideas of fulfilling societal expectations and upholding one's own moral principles like they're interchangeable.
Dec 22, 2015 6:10 AM

Apr 2013
ObliviousOkapi said:
Zefyris said:
So you don't do murder/rape IRL even if you enjoy them in fiction because it's morally wrong? If it wasn't considered morally wrong you would do it? really? Of course not. Well I hope not. Protecting children from harm isn't morale, it's an instinct. That a lots of animal have, to boot. Far FAR more heavily implemented in human beings nature than not killing each other, actually. Drawings and fictional characters aren't real, and they in the consequence don't trigger that instinct at all. You can't associate fiction with irl at all. IRL children will create completely different reaction from peoples than a fictional kid.
It's really important to keep that difference clear. Fiction is fiction. The moment you fap to a real kid, then you have a serious problem indeed.

If it weren't morally wrong to murder/rape in real life, of course it would be okay to do it. Moral perception is something in your conscience. The same thing needn't seem morally acceptable to everyone (which is really why this argument is happening). You're using the ideas of fulfilling societal expectations and upholding one's own moral principles like they're interchangeable.

Except sexual crime against children is looked as morally more wrong than even murder anyway. When prisoners bully/hit another prisoner, who do you think is bullied first? The sexual offenders, and especially the sexual offender against children (that and the cops who abused their authority). So even among criminals, that kind of act is looked down upon as morally wrong and unacceptable.

And I seriously hope that you wouldn't murder or rape someone EVEN if it wasn't morally wrong in your society. I sure wouldn't do it. It seems that your answer mostly comes from a difference in the meaning we put in the "moral" word though.
Morale doesn't limit to own's moral principles. In fact, most of peoples moral's principle were imprinted by the society itself. (school, parents, and so on). In other words, morale and social expectations are indeed intertwined.
But if we want to avoid any confusion due to difference in meaning, what I said in what you quoted could be rephrased using your words as "even if the social expectations in the society you were raised in wasn't looking at rape and murder as something morally wrong, I seriously hope that you would still have enough moral principles yourself to consider it wrong".
Dec 22, 2015 6:22 AM

Feb 2013
Clebardman said:
badwolf45f said:

Are you implying what I think you're implying? I'll fucking fight you (ง'̀-'́)ง

Dec 22, 2015 6:35 AM

Dec 2012
badwolf45f said:
Clebardman said:

High schoolers don't look like this:

Busted, that's what you get for not telling reality from fiction.
Dec 22, 2015 6:43 AM

Jul 2015
^Nico best loli

^^I'm ready (ง'̀-'́)ง
Dec 22, 2015 6:45 AM

Dec 2015
This thread still going?
Dec 22, 2015 6:47 AM

Feb 2013
Ratohnhaketon said:
badwolf45f said:

High schoolers don't look like this:

Busted, that's what you get for not telling reality from fiction.

Wait...I missed the part where I said I find Nico sexually attractive...oh, its because I didn't say it because I dont. Try again >->

Dec 22, 2015 6:52 AM
Jan 2014
Clebardman said:
^Nico best loli

^^I'm ready (ง'̀-'́)ง

Punches you and Badwolf in the gut. Kicks Ratohnhaketon in the face.

Mates let us keep this civil.
Nico is worst girl anyway.
Shock_YinDec 22, 2015 6:57 AM

Dec 22, 2015 6:52 AM

Dec 2015
Zefyris said:
ObliviousOkapi said:

Except sexual crime against children is looked as morally more wrong than even murder anyway. When prisoners bully/hit another prisoner, who do you think is bullied first? The sexual offenders, and especially the sexual offender against children (that and the cops who abused their authority). So even among criminals, that kind of act is looked down upon as morally wrong and unacceptable.

And I seriously hope that you wouldn't murder or rape someone EVEN if it wasn't morally wrong in your society. I sure wouldn't do it. It seems that your answer mostly comes from a difference in the meaning we put in the "moral" word though.
Morale doesn't limit to own's moral principles. In fact, most of peoples moral's principle were imprinted by the society itself. (school, parents, and so on). In other words, morale and social expectations are indeed intertwined.
But if we want to avoid any confusion due to difference in meaning, what I said in what you quoted could be rephrased using your words as "even if the social expectations in the society you were raised in wasn't looking at rape and murder as something morally wrong, I seriously hope that you would still have enough moral principles yourself to consider it wrong".
If murder/rape were considered acceptable on society, then would we even be talking about it like it were a problem? It would just be part of life. Where would one find this alien sense of moral value that something everybody does, and nobody thinks is wrong is wrong? It's like how nudity was considered normal in ancient Greece.

Secondly, on what basis do you say that sexual offenders are bullied even by criminals? I'm just curious. I've never just happened to walk in on inmate altercations.
Dec 22, 2015 6:58 AM

Apr 2013
ObliviousOkapi said:
Zefyris said:

If murder/rape were considered acceptable on society, then would we even be talking about it like it were a problem? It would just be part of life. Where would one find this alien sense of moral value that something everybody does, and nobody thinks is wrong is wrong? It's like how nudity was considered normal in ancient Greece.

Secondly, on what basis do you say that sexual offenders are bullied even by criminals? I'm just curious. I've never just happened to walk in on inmate altercations.

Not really. loli anime are accepted in our society yet we're currently having one to four topic every months by peoples no longer able to make a clear difference between reality and fiction.

I saw stats/reports several times before, I think. Saying that sexual offenders (and especially pedophilia related) and cops who abused of their power are priority targets in prisons.
Dec 22, 2015 7:02 AM

Aug 2013
Mayuka said:
Random guys complaining about non existent SJWs invading their beloved Chinese Cartoons.
there's a few that exist in this thread dude
Dec 22, 2015 7:06 AM

Feb 2013
Shock_Bait said:
Clebardman said:
^Nico best loli

^^I'm ready (ง'̀-'́)ง

Punches you and Badwolf in the gut. Kicks Ratohnhaketon in the face.

Mates let us keep this civil.
Nico is worst girl anyway.

Let the butthurt flow through you

Dec 22, 2015 7:24 AM

Jun 2015
Grey-Zone said:
Show me a real 8 year old child that has a sexual drive, is aware of what sex really is while pretending not to know and also has a "superficially childish" personality.

So you're saying if there really was an 8-year-old with those kind of qualities, you'd bang her?
Dec 22, 2015 7:25 AM

Dec 2012
badwolf45f said:

Wait...I missed the part where I said I find Nico sexually attractive...oh, its because I didn't say it because I dont. Try again >->
Doesn't matter, it will lead you to pedophilia. Which isn't wrong by the way, you just need to seek therapy, take pills every night to keep your urges in check, notify the police that you're a sex fiend in the making so they can keep tabs on you, register as a sex offender to save yourself some trouble later on, and remove yourself from all relationships with human beings as you're not worthy enough to coexist with anyone else.

Oh but don't worry, no one said pedophilia was wrong.
Dec 22, 2015 7:27 AM

Jul 2015
dArKoPsYcHo said:
Just the tought of jerking of to loli makes me wanna puke
I kinda find loli characters in anime funny and cute
But never,oh never will i get turned on from seeing a naked loli

True dat. People who actually jerk off to 2D animated characters are by far the saddest people I know.
Dec 22, 2015 7:28 AM

Jun 2015
Ratohnhaketon said:
badwolf45f said:

Doesn't matter, it will lead you to pedophilia.

*sigh*
Dec 22, 2015 7:30 AM

Feb 2013
AltoRoark99 said:
Grey-Zone said:
Show me a real 8 year old child that has a sexual drive, is aware of what sex really is while pretending not to know and also has a "superficially childish" personality.

So you're saying if there really was an 8-year-old with those kind of qualities, you'd bang her?

Ratohnhaketon said:
badwolf45f said:

Doesn't matter, it will lead you to pedophilia. Which isn't wrong by the way, you just need to seek therapy, take pills every night to keep your urges in check, notify the police that you're a sex fiend in the making so they can keep tabs on you, register as a sex offender to save yourself some trouble later on, and remove yourself from all relationships with human beings as you're not worthy enough to coexist with anyone else.

Oh but don't worry, no one said pedophilia was wrong.

Wait...im lost, Im sensing some butthurt here, am i missing something?

Dec 22, 2015 7:31 AM
Nov 2015
I'm just a guy who's a pedo for fun.
Dec 22, 2015 7:41 AM
Aug 2015
In the end, the last line of defense of those so called non-pedo is the nonexistent 'fiction' shield that a lot of people including me already break many times in this thread.
Lolicon is indeed pedophile.

You had far better chance by using 'legal loli' as a mean to justifying your non-pedo-ness instead of using the 'fiction' shield.
Dec 22, 2015 7:42 AM

Dec 2012
badwolf45f said:
You have an unhealthy obsession with the condition of other men's butts and where their dicks go. Might want to get that checked.

I'm just pointing out the irony in all of this passive aggressive "I'm not judging you but you're fucking creepy just sayin."
Dec 22, 2015 7:49 AM

Feb 2013
Ratohnhaketon said:
badwolf45f said:
You have an unhealthy obsession with the condition of other men's butts and where their dicks go. Might want to get that checked.

I'm just pointing out the irony in all of this passive aggressive "I'm not judging you but you're fucking creepy just sayin."

Is not my fault this thread is full of butthurt people

Dec 22, 2015 7:58 AM

Jan 2015
tbh I think the reason why some people like lolis is similar to why some people like oversized boobs and butts in ecchi/hentai. Lots of things get exaggerated in anime, including physical features. The oversized boobs is an exaggeration of a sexy/curvy woman, while lolis are an exaggeration of a cute/petite young woman. I like lolis but I have never once been attracted to a little girl in real life. I do however like cute/petite young women.
Dec 22, 2015 8:04 AM

Nov 2014
Holy shit, this is still going?
Whatever, caress your Causation implies Correlation fallacy lolihaters and gtfo

Dec 22, 2015 8:09 AM

Jun 2010

You know what you folks need?
A life.
So you can stop wasting time judging other people's hobbies/interests/fetishes and leave the social acceptance of it for the law enforcement of your respective society.
Dec 22, 2015 8:18 AM
Aug 2015
AzureDaora said:
Holy shit, this is still going?<br />
Whatever, caress your Causation implies Correlation fallacy lolihaters and gtfo
b-but pedophile is not a crime sherlock... You don't need to rape one to be a pedophile and watching loli hentai does not gives you and urge to rape one, its just attracted to dem little girls that makes people a pedo, its just the way it is.
Its not an 'act' that makes people pedophile but its a 'sexual preference' that makes it.
Dec 22, 2015 8:20 AM

Oct 2014
AltoRoark99 said:
Grey-Zone said:

I've already said that I only joined this "debate" due to the parallels to the whole "gamers=sociopath" BS. I myself am not even interested in lolis at all.

And the point is that such a girl is impossible to exist, otherwise it would mean that they are already "adult" mentally. We would live in a world were children would act "lewd" and people probably wouldn't be so scared about their children being forced into sex (=rape). Rather we would have an absurd scenario where children themselves would go into "offense".

Unbelievably absurd? Exactly. Exactly that's why it's impossible. It. Just. Can't. Happen. And any sane person is able to comprehend this if they actually bother to use their brain.

That's why if someone who is into lolis and is sane cares about "loli-exclusive qualities" in the characters, that real children don't posses, they would NEVER go for real children.
On the other hand if they don't care about those "loli-exclusive qualities", that means they already had a knack for pedophilia to begin with, so it really wasn't the "fault of the loli fiction" that made them pedos, because they already were pedos before that.

Isn't too hard to comprehend, isn't it?
Grey-ZoneDec 22, 2015 8:31 AM
Dec 22, 2015 8:30 AM
Dec 2015
I've seen a bunch of pointless threads with little purpose. This would be one of them.
But to answer this semi-offensive question, watching loli is not pedophilia, because pedophilia involves actual children, where as loli is animated. Yes, this is a very poor reason, but it is literally the only reason. People are justified watching rape hentai because it is animated, and not depicted realistically, otherwise it would be arrested. There is no real harm in doing watching something like that.
Dairy_KingDec 22, 2015 8:35 AM
Dec 22, 2015 8:37 AM

Apr 2013
xbobx said:

You know what you folks need?
A life.
So you can stop wasting time judging other people's hobbies/interests/fetishes and leave the social acceptance of it for the law enforcement of your respective society.

You know, I think we disagree with each other most of the time, but for once that's not the case x).
Dec 22, 2015 8:49 AM

Dec 2012
Phann said:
tbh I think the reason why some people like lolis is similar to why some people like oversized boobs and butts in ecchi/hentai. Lots of things get exaggerated in anime, including physical features. The oversized boobs is an exaggeration of a sexy/curvy woman, while lolis are an exaggeration of a cute/petite young woman. I like lolis but I have never once been attracted to a little girl in real life. I do however like cute/petite young women.
Most of what works well in anime form doesn't translate well into reality precisely because of those exaggerations. Anime's entire image is hyperbole and outlandishness. That's why I don't use the "they're not real" or "they're legal" argument, because none of that even really matters. Lolis by default are defended simply by how impossible it is to recreate them in reality. I mean, seriously go find me a little girl who looks like this and I'll reconsider my sexual orientation:

Mod Edit: Spoiler tagged large image.
ShockedJan 3, 2016 12:26 AM
Dec 22, 2015 8:53 AM
Jan 2014
mysubjectivelist said:
In the end, the last line of defense of those so called non-pedo is the nonexistent 'fiction' shield that a lot of people including me already break many times in this thread.

You had far better chance by using 'legal loli' as a mean to justifying your non-pedo-ness instead of using the 'fiction' shield.

Did I miss something?

When exactly did you break the fiction shield? Oh that long post you made let us go through it.
mysubjectivelist said:
Lets just get this straight.
Pedophile is a mental disorder for being sexually attracted to underaged children.
Why does it is called mental disorder in the first place? Because you are sexually attracted to something that didn't even develop sexual feature.
That is what pedophile is.

Okay so far there's nothing wrong, everything you said is in order with reality.

And for people who think that fiction and reality is completely different is another potato brain.
Definition of reality by Merriam webster: the quality or state of being real. The definition of fiction : written stories about people and events that are not real : literature that tells stories which are imagined by the writer
: something that is not true. Oh and btw. fiction is an antonym to reality. An antonym is a word with a meaning that is opposite to the meaning of another word. So yeah if they have potato brain, you have mashed potato.

There are fiction that is based on reality!
How is that even possible? Because theres no solid proof of it actual existence, there's a lead about its existence but not enough to proof it does exist. E.g a lot of myth in this world.

Okay, this I don't even know what has to do with lolicons. Maybe if it was better written and didn't look like something a 13 year old had written.

Theres a lot of documentation that used the word "this is just a fiction" to avoid a lot of issue such as copyright, offended the real people in real life and such.
Even tho its a 'fiction', its doesnt seem too fiction right?
Its literally what you pedo in disguise are doing right now, hiding behind the word 'fiction' to avoid being branded as pedophile.

You know something being fiction, doesn't help avoid copyright, so the people that did that are idiots. But of course you're not gonna give us any of the supposed "documentation", burden of proof look it up. Also in some of those cases they probably portrayed real life people or used music they didn't own.

Now we narrow it a little bit into a drawing and a real life children.
Most people argument about this is its not even a real children and just a goddman drawing.
Now for starter, what is drawing? Its a picture and a picture is trying portray something from reality or non-reality.
If you were to draw a picture of christian Jesus butt naked having a boner while giving a blowjob to a lot of nigga and proudly publish it to public, what do you think gonna happen? Vatican and all christian in the whole world will hunt your goddamn ass down.

No they won't most people will just shrug their shoulders and laugh, only easily offfended people would do that and that isn't all Christians.
And when you got your ass captured what do you gonna say to them? "You goddamn immature unintelligent weeabos didnt even know the difference between drawing and real life you piece of shit stop taking a drawing seriously its just a drawing!" right?

I don't know why they would ever use weeaboo about people that aren't into anime. Seriously do you just type any insult you could find, without it actually fitting the context.

A Drawing trying to portray something that related to real life, in loli's case, its anime portrayal of real life little girl.

Okay, but it still isn't a real life girl though.
If you fap to a loli hentai, you are fapping into anime portrayal of little girl and that is what makes you a pedo.
You are sexually attracted to something that didnt even develop sexual feature regardless of the medium.

Oh the horror, someone masterubated to something that isn't real and can therefor not be harmed. Someone think of unreal children.

[quote]And the"i had a friend that fap to a gay porn and he is straight male" is even less than a potato brain.[/qoute]
Oh yeah it's not like some anime males are more feminine, than any men in real life.
Also yes you can actually be mostly straight and have some other sexual orientation.
It might not directly implying he is gay but that also doesn't deny that he is sexually attracted to gay.

No your point with this was what exactly?

I know you really want anime to be real, but it just isn't, sorry to bust your bubble.
Shock_YinDec 22, 2015 10:47 AM

Dec 22, 2015 9:00 AM

Nov 2008
Ratohnhaketon said:
Phann said:
Most of what works well in anime form doesn't translate well into reality precisely because of those exaggerations. Anime's entire image is hyperbole and outlandishness. That's why I don't use the "they're not real" or "they're legal" argument, because none of that even really matters. Lolis by default are defended simply by how impossible it is to recreate them in reality. I mean, seriously go find me a little girl who looks like this and I'll reconsider my sexual orientation:

That's weird....I thought Yaya was completely flat. XD

Mod Edit: Modified quote of edited post.
ShockedJan 3, 2016 12:27 AM

Dec 22, 2015 9:19 AM

Apr 2013
Shock_Bait said:
mysubjectivelist said:

Did I miss something?

When exactly did you break the fiction shield?

he did not. As if someone with such low level of arguing could accomplish this. Low level bait, insults, a priori, and the like never made proper arguments, but hey, for someone childish, childish logic sounds completely logical. Feels like an elementary school class trying to discuss "adult stuff".
Dec 22, 2015 9:26 AM

Feb 2013
Well i'm a straight married male that gets really turned on by some filthy yaoi manga that borders the perimeters of consensual sex, so i don't think what i masturbate defines me in real life.
Dec 22, 2015 9:29 AM

Jun 2015
Rashidz said:
Well i'm a straight married male that gets really turned on by some filthy yaoi manga that borders the perimeters of consensual sex, so i don't think what i masturbate defines me in real life.

You're obviously bisexual if that's the case.
Dec 22, 2015 9:35 AM

Feb 2013
No i'm not. In fact, humans get turned on even by watching animal sex (like bonobos or horses) or anything that can resemble the sexual act, and there are a lot of researches on the psychological field about it (I'm a PhD in Psychology, if you want some material about it i can recommend some).

What turns you on does not define your sexuality, even though it's a common opinion that it does.
Dec 22, 2015 9:38 AM
Aug 2015
Zefyris said:
Shock_Bait said:

Did I miss something?

When exactly did you break the fiction shield?

he did not. As if someone with such low level of arguing could accomplish this. Low level bait, insults, a priori, and the like never made proper arguments, but hey, for someone childish, childish logic sounds completely logical. Feels like an elementary school class trying to discuss "adult stuff".
Lmao. To call someone childish and unintelligent because he's not in the same page as you. Such maturity and such intelligent oh wow.
Dec 22, 2015 9:40 AM

Jun 2015
Rashidz said:
What turns you on does not define your sexuality

Then what does?
Dec 22, 2015 9:47 AM

Feb 2013
AltoRoark99 said:
Rashidz said:
What turns you on does not define your sexuality

Then what does?

There is not a single thing that defines your sexuality, and one is not exclusive of another, but they complement each other, like : your gender identity, gender roles, body image, psychological state and erotic responses.

But hey, that's my opinion, there are a lot of people on the research field that can agree with you, like Mayne or Benkert when speaking about those sexual responses or "urges".
Dec 22, 2015 9:58 AM

Apr 2013
TROLLPEDIA said:
Zefyris said:

Lmao. To call someone childish and unintelligent because he's not in the same page as you. Such maturity and such intelligent oh wow.

Judging by the name I shouldn't even bother answering, but meh. He and the other likes him in this thread already proved to be unable to raise his level higher than what I described. They were answered by other properly again and again and never did anything better than that. I'm not into elementary school level arguing, so yes, it IS very childish.
Dec 22, 2015 10:04 AM
Aug 2015
Zefyris said:
TROLLPEDIA said:

Judging by the name I shouldn't even bother answering, but meh. He and the other likes him in this thread already proved to be unable to raise his level higher than what I described. They were answered by other properly again and again and never did anything better than that. I'm not into elementary school level arguing, so yes, it IS very childish.
I hope you can have a good night sleep now that you prove your superiority in the interwebs by calling people childish huh? Good night then genius-kun, you're the most mature person I've ever met in this world.
Dec 22, 2015 10:09 AM

Jun 2007
obscureanimefan said:
then would it make sense for me to jerk off to animated gay porn and claim I'm not gay/bi because they're drawings and not real men?
So I suppose men that fap to yuri are deluding themselves if they claim they aren't secretly transgender lesbians, then?
ZalisDec 23, 2015 8:19 PM
Dec 22, 2015 10:11 AM

Apr 2013
Zalis said:
Zefyris said:
then would it make sense for me to jerk off to animated gay porn and claim I'm not gay/bi because they're drawings and not real men?
So I suppose men that fap to yuri are deluding themselves if they claim they aren't secretly transgender lesbians, then?

Ey that's not me who said that, that's the op.

TROLLPEDIA said:
Zefyris said:

I hope you can have a good night sleep now that you prove your superiority in the interwebs by calling people childish huh? Good night then genius-kun, you're the most mature person I've ever met in this world.

That's some low level bait here.
If you can't do any better, you're better off changing that name and avatar, because that's just disappointing :].
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (12) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» What will be the next KyoAni project? Tell me your thoughts. ( 1 2 )

Pinoffin - Yesterday

66 by SuperAdventure »»
45 seconds ago

» Upcoming Dubbed Anime ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kenny_Stryker - Dec 17, 2017

9071 by appledude1221 »»
1 minute ago

» MULTIPLE UNRELATED anime that you think could be set in the same anime universe

IpreferEcchi - 11 hours ago

12 by LSSJ_Gaming »»
2 minutes ago

» Things you are jealous of in anime ( 1 2 )

IpreferEcchi - Apr 20

50 by traed »»
3 minutes ago

» Is there an anime character who looks like you in real life?

Alpha_1_Zero - 2 hours ago

7 by FanofAction »»
5 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.