Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 18, 2015 3:19 PM

Nov 2015
Very unique anime compared to others i've seen, brilliant characters, and has so much similarity to me. Bitter sweet ending knowing there will be no more of this anime.
(Revised)

Anyways i made this thread to ask if anyone knows what the type of apartment Shintaro lives in is called? Single room apartment? Anyone know?
ElusivNov 18, 2015 4:25 PM
"What is broken can be reforged."
Nov 18, 2015 3:24 PM

Feb 2013
yes
i absolutely remember the name shintaro from an anime i saw several seasons ago and the conditions of his habitation
the type of apartment is called a tatami galaxy
Nov 18, 2015 3:27 PM

Mar 2014
Uhm, no

It was shit and an insult to its source material

I am no big fan of vocaloid music but I actually happen to like Kagerou Project and it annoys me how it was completely ruined by that stupid adaptation
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Nov 18, 2015 3:29 PM

Jul 2012
Comic_Sans said:
Uhm, no

I am no big fan of vocaloid music but I actually happen to like Kagerou Project and it annoys me how it was completely ruined by that stupid adaptation

+1

Also, one of the SHAFT's weakest works.

From what I've seen, more people who praised it have seen the original source beforehand.
Nov 18, 2015 3:29 PM

Jul 2013
At least the series gives us this:

Shinbou must be (even more) drugged the day that he decides to use that CGI.
Nov 18, 2015 3:43 PM

Mar 2015
mayukachan said:
Comic_Sans said:
Uhm, no

Also, one of the SHAFT's weakest works.

From what I've seen, more people who praised it have seen the original source beforehand.
the main problem of this adaptation is pacing and story telling. manga is much better. but this series doesn't give many sense to begin with but anime adaptation ruined every little thing that give sense in this series, still not read LN verion yet thou.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Nov 18, 2015 4:05 PM

Jan 2015
It was an enjoyable watch but I wouldn't rank it very highly for the story. I don't think it's bad with that in mind, though.

Edit: To answer the question though, doesn't he basically just live in a penthouse? Could be wrong.
ParamvirNov 18, 2015 4:12 PM
Nov 18, 2015 4:11 PM

Apr 2013
Comic_Sans said:
Uhm, no

^

Wow you just said what I exactly had in mind.
Nov 18, 2015 4:17 PM

Nov 2015
Comic_Sans said:
Uhm, no

I guess this shows how flimsy my mind is. Every anime i finish is good to me, that's just me i guess...
Nov 18, 2015 4:20 PM

Apr 2013
Illyricus said:

That episode was the final straw for me.

Holy shit the outrage...
Nov 18, 2015 4:20 PM

Mar 2013
It was entertaining to watch at its moment but ended up being pretty forgettable.
Nov 18, 2015 4:29 PM

Nov 2015
mirana said:
It was entertaining to watch at its moment but ended up being pretty forgettable.

“Judging from your reaction, you don’t remember me? That makes me sad. Last time, you swore that you would never forget me.” - Ayano
Nov 18, 2015 4:35 PM

Jan 2015
Elusiv said:
Comic_Sans said:
Uhm, no

I guess this shows how flimsy my mind is. Every anime i finish is good to me, that's just me i guess...

There's nothing wrong with just enjoying a show lmao people get hypercritical really fast on this forum, you'll get used to it. Don't let others judge your enjoyment for you
Nov 18, 2015 6:16 PM

Aug 2015
hoopla123 said:
Illyricus said:

That episode was the final straw for me.

Holy shit the outrage...
I enjoyed the show (I'm pretty hard to disappoint), but that episode had me in tears. So awful, my sides hurt for laughing so hard.

My only complaint other then that shitty CGI.. Is the ending felt kinda meh. Wrapped up way to quick, wish they had atleast 2 episodes to take it slow and finish it properly.
Nov 18, 2015 6:17 PM

Apr 2014
Shinbou wasnt the problem it was Jin who is the author of the series who never wrote a script before doing the script.

More topics from this board

» In a fight to the death, which anime girls would have the best chance?

IpreferEcchi - Jun 25

9 by niknasr »»
4 minutes ago

» What was your 1000th anime?

Shizuna - Jun 25

35 by Nemo_Niemand »»
10 minutes ago

» I asked AI : what will the next kyoani project?

Pinoffin - 3 hours ago

14 by Nemo_Niemand »»
13 minutes ago

» Would you watch a gender swapped Revolutionary Girl Utena?

RedTea33 - 11 hours ago

19 by LoveYourSmile »»
15 minutes ago

» Songs you know, from Anime you don't

JaaShooUhh - 10 hours ago

11 by 7_3 »»
15 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.