Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 27, 2015 12:15 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Whoa, the annihilation has began!

After all this buildup, I really wonder who will live or die from this operation. Tsukiyama better watch his back as he he as a huge target on him now.
Sep 27, 2015 12:29 AM

Jan 2015
What a perfect buildup chapter. My god I have never hated the CCG more than this chapter.

WTF was up with Haise on that last panel? Maybe they really are brainwashing him because he's never had that look on before when dealing with Shuu.

And fucking perfect. Leave it to Eto to really get battle chapters going. Next few weeks are going to be epic as fuck.
Big Order (TV):great anime or greatest anime?
Sep 27, 2015 12:41 AM
Oct 2012
Lhei is sexy.

and Sasaki seems angry
Sep 27, 2015 12:53 AM

Apr 2014
Sasaki has quite the serious face.

I am excited to see what Aogiri does as well.
Sep 27, 2015 2:43 AM

Aug 2010
Ihei is sexy indeed :L

And dat Sasaki face :( He wants to kill Shu that much. How will he react when he sees Shu is the guy he talked to before.

Washu is pretty damn intelligent.

Lol'd so much at Urie's promotion nagging XD

Most importantly...Eto! Kill all these bitches Plz :D
Sep 27, 2015 2:55 AM

Jun 2011
I don't think that Shu will escape since he is basically the main target now.
But Aogiri interferes, so anything could happen.
Dat Ihe ♥.

Sep 27, 2015 3:00 AM

Apr 2014
Man I feel so bad for Tsukiyama now.
At this rate he's death flag is getting huge.
Oh Sasaki you better not be the one to end Tsukiyama's life.
Also Eto comes to save the day,Massacre these fools.Even if you guys have an ulterior motive.

Sep 27, 2015 3:09 AM
Jun 2014
We all pray for Tsukiyama now.

I feel like Haise killing Shuu is the perfect ending of his character. But I don't think Ishida would kill one of his favourite characters. AND we have to remember that Tsukiyama have to meet Kanae.
Sep 27, 2015 3:20 AM

Jul 2013
bobzanny said:
WTF was up with Haise on that last panel? Maybe they really are brainwashing him because he's never had that look on before when dealing with Shuu.

Haise still doesn't know that Shuu is from Tsukiyama family.

Sep 27, 2015 3:28 AM

Jul 2014
So many "Naki's" around. Great chapter.
Sep 27, 2015 3:31 AM

Apr 2014
I'm gonna torture some ants if members from the Kaneki group doesn't lend Tsukiyama a hand in this arc.Let's say Banjou, Showing how much he progressed since three years ago.
Or maybe RE.

Sep 27, 2015 3:40 AM

Oct 2014
Is this supposed to be Amon? 3 fingers and white hair...
Sep 27, 2015 3:41 AM

Nov 2013
Eto joins? Arima time for you to come and wreck her Ghoul ass.
Sep 27, 2015 3:50 AM

May 2014
Such an intense chapter.
I really hope Tsukiyama won't die, and I'm looking forward to Haise's reaction.

Eto and Noro joining was unexpected, and as some have said, I really hope Kaneki's gang helps Tsukiyama this time.

And who was that white haired guy? Is he one of Kanou's experiments? With Aoigiri?

Sep 27, 2015 3:50 AM

Jan 2014
Mech4nic said:

No that's Kaneki
Sep 27, 2015 4:08 AM

Jul 2014
Mech4nic said:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/Pq2nKHI.jpg[/img

Oh Naki, i agree with you, it must be Amon since he has 3 fingers and white hair.
Sep 27, 2015 4:11 AM

Feb 2014
I get the feeling that Haise will get troubles with Kanae as long as i see Eto there,
so it will be a battle between three Haise, Kanae and Shu, or even Shu sacrificing himself for protecting Haise..
excitement lvl 1000000
Sep 27, 2015 4:11 AM

Dec 2014
-That opening panel with Ui and Mirumo looked amazing. Nice that he wanted to stay human like he pretended for years. Would love to see him fight but this was a good decision.
-Urie is worse then a ghoul with his bloodthirst. Hmm, they caught on quickly, seems like they're not even going to see Cochlea, they will be slain.
-Shuu getting reminded of Anteiku was really saddening. The moment they entered the 'sanctuary' my gut twisted. I'm getting some real Eto vibes from Ihei :33
-That Washuu lad is scary, the whole crew is there to party and Eto came to trash it.

gib moar •∆•
Sep 27, 2015 4:29 AM

Apr 2014
Mirumo is such a gentleman. I really hope that's not the last of him we see.

And that character development for Shuu though. He has changed so much since part 1 and continues to show his maturity by understanding others feeling. Great buildup chapter.

bobzanny said:

Its not like he's out there to hunt Shuu because Haise stil doesn't know about his connection with the Tsukiyama family. The Q's and Haise were recently targeted by Aogiri members who were hired by someone connected to the Tsukiyama family so he believes they're also responsible for the attack. Its natural for him to be angry right now.
Sep 27, 2015 4:45 AM

Jun 2015
Tsukiyama be safe Tsukiyama be safe Tsukiyama be safe Tsukiyama be safe

Things are finally heating up, excited to see what Aogiri will do.

Sep 27, 2015 4:57 AM

Feb 2014
can that white haired man be kanae by any chance? 0_0

can there be a fight between shuu and kanae by any chance? 0_0 nope nope, kanae must take shuu's precious, namely kaneki.

ihei is an annoying one. i hate the look in her eyes.

washhu was displayed as the intelligent one but no, it was so easy. anybody could have thought this. tsukiyama family must have more than this .

is shuu getting more handsome or is it just me lol

im irritated that eto comes out anywhere ! damn, go off half cocked from something. dont come out from anything. kono baka.
EustassKiddo !
Sep 27, 2015 4:59 AM

Jul 2014
ftsyzc said:
can that white haired man be kanae by any chance? 0_0

Probably it is. Ya, it must be Kanae, it even looks like him.
Sep 27, 2015 6:12 AM

Feb 2015
Wow, what a great hype building chapter.

Is it bad that all I want to see is Noro fight and kill Ui along with a lot of other CCG agents?

Also don't let Tsukiyama die...
Sep 27, 2015 6:41 AM
Sep 2013
I wasn't to sure of how safe Tsukiyama would be but since he said a couple chapters back that he will bring Kaneki back I felt that set a huge death flag for him. I will be surprised If he survived this arc.
Those beginning pages I didn't think Shuu father would really just surrender.
That Kaneki cameo.
Ihei crazy eyes and all.
Well Eto sending Noro out there is about to be alot of dead CCG members.
Good build up Chapter.
Sep 27, 2015 7:00 AM

Aug 2014
At first I thought Ihei was cute.
But now with these constant ugly edgelord faces she makes, it's clear she needs the same treatment Juuzou got.
Truth4LiesSep 27, 2015 10:42 AM
Sep 27, 2015 7:39 AM

Oct 2011
It was just too sad. I liked it, but... Poor Shuu, I hope that these who got arrested will be took to prison, not exterminated by some crazy, bloodthirsty, Urie-like and Kijima-like Doves...
Sep 27, 2015 8:09 AM

Mar 2014
Tsukiyama mustn't die, he has developed and matured so much in :re. I hope Sasaki meets Shuu in the next chapter.. I wonder what he'll do when he figures out who he is.
Earame said:
I hope that these who got arrested will be took to prison, not exterminated by some crazy, bloodthirsty, Urie-like and Kijima-like Doves...

I agree, especially Shuu's father seems pretty nice. I am actually with the ghouls on this operation tbh.
Sep 27, 2015 8:37 AM

Aug 2014
Mirumo is the definition of ''like a sir''. Can't believe how civilized he was, and yet... the CCG will never learn from this.

There is no way Shuu is dying, not after the massive development he's been getting recently. Wonder how Haise will react when he sees who the Tsukiyama member he's hunting is. And, of course, Aogiri just have to intervene. I wouldn't mind some details on the

Ihei is still awesome, and I have to admit that bastard Ui was badass with the black and gold briefcase.
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
Sep 27, 2015 8:46 AM

Aug 2014
Maledict said:

There is no way Shuu is dying, not after the massive development he's been getting recently.

Of course he will not die.When was the last time someone important died in this manga?It was Mado.And this is supposed to be a seinen manga?This is some bleach level bs when it comes to killing characters.
Sep 27, 2015 8:47 AM

Jul 2014
CCG should learn what from Mirumo? He wasn't at an auction where the ghouls were selling human people eh? He didn't have servants getting humans to feed Shu eh? and probably much more that we don't know about.

TheUnbiasedOne91 said:

Of course he will not die.When was the last time someone important died in this manga?It was Mado.And this is supposed to be a seinen manga?This is some bleach level bs when it comes to killing useless characters.

I didn't know that seinen means mindlessly butchering important characters or any character. You're adorable Naki.
Sep 27, 2015 8:54 AM

Aug 2014
TheUnbiasedOne91 said:

Of course he will not die.When was the last time someone important died in this manga?It was Mado.And this is supposed to be a seinen manga?This is some bleach level bs when it comes to killing useless characters.

I didn't know that seinen means mindlessly butchering important characters or any character. You're adorable Naki.[/quote]

You dont see there are too many characters and nobody dies even in fight like the Antikeu raid?
Sep 27, 2015 8:58 AM

Jul 2014
TheUnbiasedOne91 said:

You dont see there are too many characters and nobody dies even in fight like the Antikeu raid?

Most of them still have a while till old age.
Sep 27, 2015 10:50 AM
Dec 2011
Omg I'm fangirling so HARD for Ihei but at the same time in verge of tears for Shuu. Runnn Shuu,just runnn!!! Go to :re or go to Chie, that girl got guts and brain, you will be safe with her oh god

Pls people CCG is just doing their job, remember how powerful Tsukiyama family is and all the shit they had done to their human victims, the family is truly a dangerous one.

Gotta agree Matsuri is one smart dude, hah totally a Washuu and Ui looks hella cool. I shed tears for Mirumo tho, he really loves his son and oh pls Shuu don't you dare die.

Eto and Noro are there too. I agree, Matsuri, this gonna be fun. Now we only need Arima and this arc will be one hell of a mission.

Urie tho, calm down boy, Kanae is coming for you.

Haise looks dangerous but I'm not surprised he didn't hold any sentimental value for Shuu, I don't know if Kaneki truly considered him as friend by the end of their meeting. It kinda amuses me that many people are raged towards Haise just because he shows his serious determined face towards the mission.
Sep 27, 2015 11:40 AM

Sep 2013
NORO HYPE!
Sep 27, 2015 11:54 AM

Oct 2014
lilymul said:

Haise looks dangerous but I'm not surprised he didn't hold any sentimental value for Shuu

Haise not know that Shuu is of the Tsukiyama family, him do not even know that the weird guy is called Shuu. :)
Sep 27, 2015 12:24 PM

Aug 2014
As much as I love Shuu and his family (and I really do), I'm seeing a few ppl on tumblr going on about how Shuu did nothing wrong and I'm like "...seriously?". I can understand why the CCG is trying to destroy the Tsukiyama group. I don't like it bc I understand they were trying to save Shuu + not everybody in the group were involved with the mass kidnapping.
Sep 27, 2015 12:35 PM

Jul 2014
TheUnbiasedOne91 said:
As much as I love Shuu and his family (and I really do), I'm seeing a few ppl on tumblr going on about how Shuu did nothing wrong and I'm like "...seriously?". I can understand why the CCG is trying to destroy the Tsukiyama group. I don't like it bc I understand they were trying to save Shuu + not everybody in the group were involved with the mass kidnapping.

Holy shit, i didn't think i'll see the day where you say something that makes sense. I agree with you, even if CCG goes a little overboard with the who "exterminate" thing.
Sep 27, 2015 12:44 PM

Jul 2014
Okay, this was kind of funny to read from the first 2 guys, but seriously. Do you even read this manga? How does that not look as Kaneki to you?
Sep 27, 2015 12:55 PM

Apr 2014
Arcanix said:
Okay, this was kind of funny to read from the first 2 guys, but seriously. Do you even read this manga? How does that not look as Kaneki to you?

Duh because Kaneki doesn't have three fingers so its obviously Kanae.
Sep 27, 2015 1:01 PM

Aug 2014
Its kaneki just his pants covering his palm.
Sep 27, 2015 1:02 PM

Oct 2014
Arcanix said:

I wonder the same thing, it is obvious that the white-haired guy is Kaneki. ¬¬
Sep 27, 2015 1:19 PM

Apr 2013
I was always confused about Tsukiyama. Like did he even view anyone at anteiku as friends or just ways of getting to eat Kaneki.

But after seeing his reaction to leaving his father alone and comparing it to how Yoshimura defended anteiku, I see how he really is now.

Please don't kill him Ishida goddam.
Sep 27, 2015 1:35 PM
Oct 2012
it's a shame IS forgot to translate one frame where the scene where Shironeki appears would make sense.((for some readers))
AcernosSep 27, 2015 1:44 PM
Sep 27, 2015 2:23 PM

Jan 2014
TheUnbiasedOne91 said:
But now with these constant ugly edgelord faces she makes, it's clear she needs the same treatment Juuzou got.

She just wants Arimas Ixa
Sep 27, 2015 3:48 PM

Mar 2015
TheUnbiasedOne91 said:

yup That's what i want to say.
i mean yeah he have changed and all,But that doesn't change the things he did in the past like in the ghoul restaurant and what not.
and i don't want to talk about the father, arcanix already did.
I'm with the CCG on this,they are a bit extreme but the tsukiyamya group already chose to fight
Sep 27, 2015 7:05 PM
Oct 2012
Imperial Scans fixed the error in translation, now the readers who have doubts will understand in what context the Shironeki (or the person who readers thought it was Kanae / Banjou / Amon) appeared.
Sep 27, 2015 7:24 PM
Jan 2014
Wow what a great chapter

Here are the things I got out of it

- Urie is being all credit/promotion hungry and shit again which means he's gonna get rekt at some point lol (I expect our "sweet and cute" friend Kanae to do the deed)
- Saiko said "okay let's go home" which resembles what Hide said to Kaneki in the sewers which could mean she may end up missing after this arc (crackpot theory, take with a grain of salt)
- Kanae will probably attack Urie in order to get to Sasaki at some point. But who knows he may end up attacking Shuu too lol.
- Eto and Noro are the ultimate party crashers. But I wonder who/what Eto is pointing to on the last page?
- As someone else already pointed out, Shuu has grown so much over these past couple chapters, it's a shame he's going to lose his entire family.
Sep 27, 2015 7:54 PM

Sep 2013
noro is gonna fool around, the timer will ring then he'll grab tsukiyama or kanae and go.

Nooooo the evil bastards are about to wipe out the hardworking citizens :'(
Sep 27, 2015 9:10 PM

Aug 2014
GreenBenjamin said:
TheUnbiasedOne91 said:

She just wants Arimas Ixa

What is that?
Sep 27, 2015 9:23 PM

Jan 2011
so tsukiyama family annihilation started
so what will happen next
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 181 Discussion

Raizel - Aug 8, 2018

48 by flesh123 »»
Apr 12, 1:47 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 125 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Z4K - May 20, 2017

333 by CanderousTheOrdo »»
Apr 5, 5:04 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 179 Discussion

joe_g7 - Aug 10, 2018

33 by ren_moon »»
Mar 13, 11:06 PM

» Tokyo Ghoul:re Conclusion Then vs Now

PSN - Jan 12, 2022

10 by Zero01guard »»
Dec 26, 2023 10:10 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

lunar1412 - Dec 29, 2014

204 by Buddistic »»
Sep 14, 2023 6:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.