Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 6, 2015 1:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Nice duel this episode.

We got Shingo going up against Yuugo. As expected, he does some neat Synchro combos.
I am also impressed by Shingo's dueling this episode though especially with his combos against Clear Wing Synchro Dragon. Not bad at all. He earned a bit of my respect this episode and even managed to reduce its ATK to 0.

Didn't surprise me that Yuugo won though. That final attack is just too much :o
Sep 6, 2015 2:37 AM
Apr 2013
Wow. Another power of Yuya and his dimension counterparts! I'm smiling widely when I saw both Yuya and Yugo said the former's catchphrase together! But I'm curious why in the previous Duel (Yuya against Duel Chaser 227) Yugo's Clear Wing didn't react the same as Yuya's Odd Eyes in this episode.

Since now Yuya already done it with Yuto and Yugo, does that mean the same thing will happen with Yuri in later episodes? Though the berserk Yuya already looks like him.

Can't wait for next week episode!
Miya190Sep 6, 2015 4:11 AM
Sep 6, 2015 4:07 AM

May 2008
"DAGA! Dammage wa Uketemoral". XD 2 time in this episode...this catchphrase is appear every yugioh when a monster is not destroy by battle XD always laugh at them.

In next episode Damon vs Sergey. It possible a half of the duel is off scrren... also maybe they Skip Dennis and Shun too.. :(
Sep 6, 2015 4:16 AM
Apr 2013
Haou-Judai said:
In next episode Damon vs Sergey. It possible a half of the duel is off scrren... also maybe they Skip Dennis and Shun too.. :(

I don't think so. This is Shun and Dennis that we're talking about. After their last Duel left unfinished, I highly doubt they will just leave it that way. I'm sure every fans out there (including me) are looking forward to the conclusion of their Duel. Unless the studio is planning something like they will make the conclusion of the Duel between the two after Dennis is revealed to be a spy from Fusion or such.
Sep 6, 2015 4:21 AM

Apr 2014
this awsome episode sawatari almost win yugo if he not get plot action card armor.
absolutely approved that sawatari better than yamcha.

another great hit episode with plot yu- intend.
Sep 6, 2015 6:25 AM

Apr 2015
The epsiode was epic! Liked the duel and Sawatari has improved! Yuya and Yugo were connected it seems. Yuya was in control for the most part. I call it now... In some episodes Yugo will be absorbed by Yuya...
Sep 6, 2015 8:10 AM
Aug 2015
Well at least we didn't have to kill another yu off to get an awesome fusion (not the summoning method XD) like that, and here I thought I'd be skipping most of the duel (already knowing the outcome) and that the most intersting part of the episode would be them getting yugo's name wrong...I have to say Yuzu's starting to anoy me a bit, all she ever seems to do is mutter yuya, or whoever she's going after this episode, and that's kind sad considering she's my faveriote A-girl (are we still calling them that?).
music_startSep 7, 2015 9:35 AM
Sep 6, 2015 8:32 AM
Aug 2014
The Action Card seemed to have been placed in last minute, especially since it was such a surprise to everyone that those cards still existed. But I guess they had to emphasize that Yuya and Yugo are one and the same.

Plot cards aside, the duel was very enjoyable. It was about time we got to see a full duel with Sawatari Shingo's Underworld Troupe. The deck seems focused on benefiting the user, while inflicting harm against the opponent. It's a very interesting deck, and it doesn't seem like we seen all of it just yet! Shingo did an amazing job at preventing Clear Wing's overpowered effect as well.

Despite Shingo's efforts though, Yugo had some creative ways to ensure that his Clear Wing's effect works!

But the main part of the episode was how Yuya and Yugo both did the duel at the same time. Although, I'm a bit confused as to why Yugo didn't react to Yuya's duel, but hopefully that gets explained.
It was a bit freaky seeing Yuya duel in his room as if he was on the D-wheel driven by Yugo. I wonder what were to happen if they were to duel against each other as well.

This was an exciting episode overall. Can't wait to see what upcoming duels there will be.
Sep 6, 2015 1:24 PM

Sep 2011
Oh damn all these Yuya faces this episode, they do wonderful things to my heart.

I was so hyped about this episode that I decided to watch the raw with my limited JP skills, but I got pretty much most of it :P Too bad Sawatari didn't get to slay the dragon, even though he was suuper close to doing it.

Next week, Trash Town (party) time! While I said in the last ep's thread that I don't want any plot heavy episodes before the excitin' Dennis vs Shun Duel, I'm completely satisfied with seeing ENJOY, The Man Gon-chan and other people sent there. Not to mention Reiji's supreme keikaku is finally revealed. Now then, time to hype the upcoming 2 eps and wait for the summaries...
>tfw Youtube can't let me have nice things

Sep 6, 2015 6:55 PM
Sep 2015
This episode was fantastic! Really love how well animated this duel was.

Shingo really shines. Love seeing him finally do well in a duel after such a long period of time (Miami Championship). His deck is super interesting and I can't wait to see what else it's capable of doing as time goes on.

The connection between Yuya/Yuto was Ian interesting point as well. Wonder what the cause of it was? Guess it'll get revealed in time...
Sep 7, 2015 8:54 AM

Aug 2014
Sawatari jobs yet again. Though his loss this time is pretty much predictable since he fought against Yugo after all. He might have more chance to defeat Yugo with Yosenju deck though.

Interesting to see how Yuya synchronized with Yugo in that duel. Not sure what the writer trying to tell here, but there must be relation between all of the Yu's. Further explanations are required!
Sep 7, 2015 4:46 PM
Sep 2012
Well after all his whining, Shingo finally gets the spotlight. We also see more of Yuya connection to his counterpart shenanigans. Shingo is pretty dumb cursing his own name when it was announced before it was his turn to duel.

So Yugo duels Shingo, and we knew Yugo was going to win. Still Shingo put on his own duel, and even in defeat the crowd cheered him and respected him.

Next episode, finally we see what is going on in the underground labor camp, and hopefully another break out, hopefully they will succeed.
Sep 7, 2015 5:46 PM

Oct 2011
Sawatari shined in this episode. He got his duel. OMG he did well against Yuugo. Yuugo saying Yuya's phrase <3333

Now Sawatari going underground NOOOOO
Sep 8, 2015 2:51 AM
Apr 2013
Summaries for chapter 73-76 are already out. Shocking indeed! (O_O)
Sep 8, 2015 5:49 AM

Jul 2015
Frost190 said:

Yes indeed! Can't wait to see Dennis' new fusion monster...
Sep 8, 2015 6:17 AM
Apr 2013
Bill_the_Cat said:
Frost190 said:

Though, it seems Dennis lost the match and either hold in captive or manage to escape afterwards since it was mentioned he is injured. The "teenage boy" who is meeting Dennis must be Yuri!

I'm more curious about Yuto though. He will appear soon after all! XD
Sep 8, 2015 8:20 AM

Sep 2011
Frost190 said:
Bill_the_Cat said:

Though, it seems Dennis lost the match and either hold in captive or manage to escape afterwards since it was mentioned he is injured. The "teenage boy" who is meeting Dennis must be Yuri!

Either it's Dennis losing or he gets injured from Shun's wrath. Either way it is, I'm hoping the "teenage/young boy" will be Yuri as well. More like, I really want it to be Yuri 'cause I wanna see more of him.

Sep 8, 2015 10:45 AM

Apr 2015
Rukaliini said:
Frost190 said:

Either it's Dennis losing or he gets injured from Shun's wrath. Either way it is, I'm hoping the "teenage/young boy" will be Yuri as well. More like, I really want it to be Yuri 'cause I wanna see more of him.

I think it will Yuri. So excited now!!! Finally, like Yuya says: "The fun has just began!". Shun vs Dennis is gonna be epic and Yuto "returns"!!
Sep 8, 2015 1:38 PM

Mar 2014
Haou-Judai said:
"DAGA! Dammage wa Uketemoral". XD 2 time in this episode

umm... let me fix it in Romaji
"Daga, Dameji Uketemorau!"
Sep 8, 2015 10:03 PM

May 2009
Haou-Judai said:
"DAGA! Dammage wa Uketemoral". XD 2 time in this episode...this catchphrase is appear every yugioh when a monster is not destroy by battle XD always laugh at them.
Yeah I always expect the characters to say that when a monster is protected by battle. XD

This episode was definitely worth the watch! It has its hilarious moments (like when Shingo complained wanting to go after the announcer said his name). Yuya syncing with Yuugo was pretty interesting. I wondered how that worked when Yuugo drew a card, Yuya also "drew" a card. Where did the card come from lol. Really nice episode. Next is the "Crash Town" episode. Can't wait what happens there!
Sep 9, 2015 11:57 AM

Jul 2015
Usopp8000 said:
Haou-Judai said:
"DAGA! Dammage wa Uketemoral". XD 2 time in this episode

Perhaps an English translation for us non-Japanese speakers? Kthanx!
Sep 10, 2015 12:00 AM

Aug 2009
The anime version of Clear Wing is just overpowered, even compared to Odd-Eyes and Dark Rebellion. Sawatari's monsters didn't even activate their effects and yet Yugo could just use Dichroic Mirror on them? So it's not even once per turn then??

I expected Yugo to win but I didn't think it'd be too much simply due to plot armor.
Sep 10, 2015 3:05 AM
Apr 2013
Bill_the_Cat said:
Usopp8000 said:

"But, I won't get/receive any damage!"
Sep 10, 2015 4:46 AM

Jul 2015
Frost190 said:
Bill_the_Cat said:

Ah. Than you a ton!
Sep 11, 2015 12:52 AM

May 2012
That was an intense duel. And another strange power shown with Yuya and Yuugo o.o So pretty much in some ways, it's Yuya duelling against Shingo o.o But then if it's Yuya duelling, then how does he know all the cards effects from Yuugo's deck without having to read it, lol. Or is it one of those thought-sharing thing, still need to see how this power works.

Sep 11, 2015 2:40 PM

Sep 2011
Frost190 said:
Bill_the_Cat said:

It's actually "But you still take damage!" If it would be "don't take any DMG" then it would be "uketomenai".
RukaliiniSep 12, 2015 1:47 AM

Sep 12, 2015 5:46 PM
Apr 2013
Rukaliini said:
Frost190 said:

&quot;But, I won't get/receive any damage!&quot;

It's actually &quot;But you still take damage!&quot; If it would be &quot;don't take any DMG&quot; then it would be &quot;uketomenai&quot;.

You're right, I misread it.
Sep 17, 2015 5:12 PM

Jul 2010
Rukaliini said:
Oh damn all these Yuya faces this episode, they do wonderful things to my heart.

^
The same here.
Oct 14, 2015 10:52 AM

Jan 2013
Good duel, glad Sawatari got some praise for his plays aswell.
Yuuya / Yuugo combi was cool :)
Apr 24, 2016 9:04 PM

Dec 2012
Animation was on point this episode. I guess you can call that phantom dueling. lol

YES! Sawatari lost. Take Sawatari and release the other losers in the tournament.

Melissa Claire continues to look fine. :)
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Feb 5, 2017 10:53 PM

Jun 2012
They really shouldve made Yuugo the main character instead of Yuuya. What a waste of a good character he'll probably be assimilated into Yuuya's character like Yuuto was.
Jan 18, 2018 6:34 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
Time to goooo Silvio! LOOOOOOOOOOOOL
張大です for 張大勇督察

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 118 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2016

36 by zombiesaredead »»
Yesterday, 3:26 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 143 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2017

18 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 18, 1:54 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 137 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 8, 2017

30 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 17, 6:14 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 132 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2016

19 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 16, 1:08 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 127 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 16, 2016

39 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 15, 2:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.