Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Sep 1, 2015 8:58 PM

Sep 2014
I find Andre absolutely hilarious

every time I think about him begging to lick her shoes I start giggling
Sep 2, 2015 4:12 PM

Aug 2015
BEST.ANIME.EVER.
Sep 2, 2015 5:39 PM

Jun 2013
JTLouie said:
lucidbrandon said:
The censoring is so random and inconsistent. Should just remove it all xD nobody has time to wait for blurays anyways with a show this entertaining

Fucking rest in pieces Andre.

And this is about the part where I stopped reading so now I can enjoy it even more :D

I've already simply learned to accept that I don't need nudity in anime...xvideos is your friend

I don't need nudity too man but the having most of the screen covered is annoying
Sep 2, 2015 6:23 PM
Jul 2015
lucidbrandon said:
JTLouie said:

I've already simply learned to accept that I don't need nudity in anime...xvideos is your friend

I don't need nudity too man but the having most of the screen covered is annoying

nothing important is covered though, just the nips and pussy/ass. Like when the VP is squatting and all we see is a white streak of light in between her ass cheeks, that doesn't really do anything to change the experience unless you're THAT horny... I mean it's not like it's tokyo ghoul censors where we can't differentiate whether an arm got cut off or not. At least this is how I look at it.
One dream that will probably never come true: A full anime adaptation of Kimi no Iru Machi or Suzuka anime reboot.

"It Happens."
Sep 2, 2015 11:45 PM

Jul 2015
Oh god, this episode... I was crying from chuckling hard at nearly everything.

Andre's freaky self, Meiko, Shingo's face when pinched, how they punched Shingo because of his other "crime", Kiyoshi's face after punching him, and then Meiko again... XD

I just can't hate the Student Council, despite what they did. It's just that those three often have such hilarious moments many times as well that I just can't. They help with making this whole series so alive, along with the Chairman. lol
Sep 3, 2015 3:08 AM

Dec 2013
Even though it was for the wrong reason, Shingo finally got the beating he deserved.

Love how elaborate the entire DTO plan was. Props to them. I feel bad for Meiko though, since she always ends up being the clown of the bunch.

I wonder why a previously all-girl's school would even hold a wet T-Shirt contest in the first place. I was asking myself the same thing even reading the manga as well. They never actually explicitly mentioned it like they did in the anime either.

Ah well, next episode is gonna be great.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Sep 3, 2015 3:34 AM
Aug 2015
Great episode, Meiko>>>>>

The next episode will have the most fanservice so far...
Sep 3, 2015 6:11 AM

Apr 2013
Great ep! Kiyoshi is such a lad
Sep 3, 2015 6:45 PM
Aug 2015
I've never laughed so hard before when I watched Shingo get the shit beat out of him when the guys were just about ready to forgive him. It was hilarious, I'm glad nobody what around when I watched the episode.

Anybody know about any plans to animate more of this show? Or of something with some animators (or other staff) in common with this show?
Sep 3, 2015 6:48 PM
Jul 2018
Shingo. We may forgive you for betraying us, but seeing a girls nipple before us is UNFORGIVABLE!!!
Sep 4, 2015 12:09 PM

Jun 2013
Another really great episode
Prison school is so much better than it has any business of being :)
Sep 4, 2015 12:15 PM
Jan 2015
I never knew true fear until I saw the different faces andre made in this episode. They are forever engraved in my mind and i see them when i close my eyes. I will never sleep again...
Sep 5, 2015 5:53 PM

Mar 2014
Glorious episode. Andre's facial expressions this episode just made it 10x more hilarious. xD
MAL: A community that thinks every anime is bad, but rates everything a 7/10.
Sep 7, 2015 2:37 AM

Oct 2008
a bit moderate episode...
real trouble for the 5 guys because DTO expel operation of the Underground Student Council succeeded.
I pity Andre seeing him so dirty and wasted...
Sooooo...Anzu is also part of DTO and has been in contact with USC...but it seems that Anzu is a bit guilty because she still explained Shingo the truth and help inform him to hurry-up and go back to the campus...
Nure (Wet) T-shirt contest for girl was a good way to let the boys get pumped-up gain and have a little bit of hope!
Looks like someone will be happy because Shingo deserved it...what I mean getting ran-over by a van! but that Van was an exact coincidence!
I really though Kiyoshi was going to get revenge on Shingo by punching but it was a feint...ooppss but when Shingo told about Anzu the boys really raged upon him!
Chairman JJ for the 1st time has now met the 5 guys!
Most hilarious part was Meiko falling down to the doorknob! awesome epic fail...i mean epicfall! also epic thong ripped!
6/5.

Sep 12, 2015 11:47 PM

Dec 2012
aikaflip said:
Everything about Andre disgusts me.
I am important. I have a girlfriend. Check out my podcast
Sep 16, 2015 12:59 PM

Jan 2011
Assassination crew expression best expression.

lucidbrandon said:
The censoring is so random and inconsistent. Should just remove it all xD nobody has time to wait for blurays anyways with a show this entertaining

I would actually drop it if it wasn't censored.

Polyphemus said:
aikaflip said:
Everything about Andre disgusts me.

^
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Sep 28, 2015 3:20 PM

May 2012
Damn are they really going to get expelled? Well it sure was a nice setup that's for sure!
Dec 19, 2015 7:30 PM

Jul 2013
and Shingo's back. Glad to see the group is whole again.

And again with that "under the Underground Student Council law" what the hell seriously? First of all they're "underground" so whatever rules they have, should only matter within their ridiculous organization. Second, being "underground", shouldn't their existence be kept secret? how come these bitches were handing out flyers? Third of all no matter what kind of council they are, legit or underground, there's no way they have the power to expel students so how come the Chairman is going along with this?

seriously, this show is for feminists, Or male masochists. Though I must say, I really love the comedy
Jan 2, 2016 6:07 PM

Mar 2010
That was a good plan. DTO plan even fooled me.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Feb 9, 2016 11:10 PM

May 2015
Shingo even though you were in past episodes a prime example of an A$$ with that A$$whooping, may I add well deserved, all is forgiven. (-(-_(-_-)_-)-)

Welcome back, Welcome back, welcome back…♪
Mar 1, 2016 6:05 AM

Apr 2015
D'aww. They all got along in the end, so sweet~

I just watched episodes 1-8 uncensored. Now I have to go through the pain of watching the remaining episodes censored.

“Even if the attention isn’t forever, I’ll keep singing.”
Mar 13, 2016 12:28 PM

Feb 2013
I kinda had the feeling that Shingo was set-up by the Student council. It was too good to be true lol.

"And if, there were so many people in the world, there had to be someone living an interesting life that wasn't ordinary. I was sure of it. Why wasn't that person me?"
- The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Part V
[/center]
Mar 22, 2016 4:03 AM
May 2012
Bros before hoes!
They should really teach those bitches a lesson :3
May 3, 2016 10:41 PM

Sep 2011
They were all like "did you just say nipples?" LOL
May 21, 2016 10:38 AM
May 2015
Best episode till........
May 29, 2016 3:08 PM

Apr 2013
One of the weaker episode, both story- and fanservice-wise. Principal is still best grillguy.
Jun 7, 2016 12:37 AM

Dec 2012
Yo! Chiyo played the divine move.

Fucking Andre.

Ah, so Anzu was just tricking Shingo. She has no feelings for him at all because she's with Yugi.

Meiko goodness once again.

Shingo deserved that beat down.
RobJun 7, 2016 1:19 AM
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Aug 13, 2016 12:35 PM

Mar 2015
Damn I got pissed off by those 3 girls, but damn it made the guys even closer than ever.

Shingo develops quickly too thankfully.

Anyway, Hana is having a rather cameo-like appearances considering she just went on about tea and stuffs while Meiko is doing everything. I wished Hana to appear more though.

May 11, 2017 7:37 PM

Jul 2013
So Kiyoshi also realized that something is wrong atm, especially with Andrei getting no punishments. The way Chiyo transmitted the message that the boys will get kicked from the school towards Kiyoshi was so epic I loved that scene.

That was definitely a really well-conceived plan Meiko made. From the last episode it was clearly to see what they planned to do with Andrei. He went absolute crazy. I think that's the first time i've ever seen someone wanted punishment so badly :D

Even the barb wire was prepared, so that it was easier for Andrei getting through it.

Hmm I didn't expect that Anzu also was part of the plan. Sure it was weird that she was so friendly with Shingo from the first moment on but I also think that at the end before she told him the truth there were feelings from both towards each other.

Anyway I'm glad Shingo understood what he was doing to his friends even if he was an absolute ass in the episodes before. Lol the wash driver brought him back was funny :D
Only because of that fucking door I couldn't come in. And now the boys have a pretty big problem. Even Chiyo couldn't do anything for them. Damn that Meiko scene when she made push ups and her pantie ripped off, sad that we couldn't see to much with the censorship.

At first I thought was a nice scene, everyone forgive Shingo for what he did. And then he mentioned nips. IT WAS OVER. I can't say how loud and long I laughed when they beat him down because of that xD

I'm curious what the boys want to do to stop their expulsion from school.

May 19, 2017 10:17 AM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
Omfg Andre going crahahahazyyyy

Aug 28, 2017 12:17 AM

Jun 2016
Andre, you're scaring the fuck outta me with that appearance while you're suffering. Stop being a masochistic perv; this is too much. Goddamnit.

Shingo is a good man again, and I ship him with Anzu. They look cute together. I hope they stayed good friends or at least they should date.

I can't stand the girls anymore; they're so cruel, but still funny. Hahaha!

They punched Shingo for not being the snitch of the UGS, but for seeing a nip slip. Hahaha. Amazing.

Miko doing the pushups on the door, and I just fucking lost it when someone opened the door. The uncensored version is just glorious. OHMYGOD! Hahahahaha. Fuck this show, maaaan!

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Dec 15, 2017 7:54 PM

Feb 2015
Trentor11 said:
These females had better have some real good backstory to suggest why their ideals are so morally fucked up

Yeah....this.

shinKUreNAi said:
Dat megane b*** just keep getting more annoying and disgusting every episode. The DTO was successful thanks to Shingo. Kiyoshi was too kind, if I'm Kiyoshi I'm gonna beat Shingo to a pulp. I couldn't care less about Anzu, she's just a meh additional character (¬_¬)

And this...totally agree.

Knew Anzu was a plant...she was way too forward right from the start. But Shingo was too distracted by the OMGbewbs to think of much else.

Apr 11, 2018 8:14 PM

Dec 2017
Shingo is not clutch at all...
May 5, 2018 2:56 PM

Nov 2017
Shingo’s whole bit about friends when he was talking to the kids was cool, and especially when the tuck cane and he had that epic run back to the yard. Funny ass episode
Mar 21, 2019 9:37 PM

Dec 2016
This show is fucking insane and I love it
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Nov 4, 2019 7:48 AM

Nov 2007
This is the dumbest show I have ever seen
Jan 8, 2020 5:52 AM
May 2017
I still don't understand why people find this show hilarious all the time. I mean it's funny occasionally, but those b*tches setting them up and torturing them all the time irritates me, especially this Vice President b*tch who couldn't even find a fitting piece of clothing for herself and showing her lady garden all the f*cking time. Absolutely disgusting
Mar 20, 2020 3:08 AM

Feb 2019
I was laughing non-stop at Andre's scene XDD

That Shingo and Anzu relationship is just part of the girls' plan huh, quite bittersweet I gotta say
Based Certified.
I love anime armpits.
Sep 8, 2020 5:26 AM

Mar 2019
Shingo's redemption arc, let's go. I like him now. But srsly, I hate how hard this anime is trying to be a hentai in disguise. Like, what the fuck was that vice-president door knob scene and the fact that Shingo survived thanks to that image, lol. Idk, I dont like things like andre being so turned on and barely surviving just cause he hasnt been punished. It's dumb and annoying, I dont find that funny at all.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Oct 14, 2020 12:16 AM

Jun 2020
Andre is getting crazy holy shit! The laughing never stop when I'm watching this anime lol.
Oct 19, 2020 8:51 AM
Jul 2020
Dumbest and disappointed episode!!! Because the worst traitor is forgiven
_NukkiOct 19, 2020 10:23 AM
Dec 28, 2020 8:23 PM

Jul 2016
Kiyoshi being all forgiveness until he found out Shingo saw some nips xD

Glad to see this damn arc is finally over. Shingo really tested my patience here.

As for Anzu, I don't know what to think of her. Wonder what kind of Student Council benefits justify acting like a whore.
SouthRzVaDec 28, 2020 8:52 PM
Jun 16, 2021 7:08 PM

Mar 2016
Pretty good episode, I'd give it a 4.5.

The Underground Student Council are truly one of the most twisted and depraved characters I've ever seen. And man, the joke about Shingo and Anzu not knowing what Grapes of Wrath was continued, at it was pretty funny. I wonder if that also wasn't part of her plan, to allow her to change his watch. Possibly.

I'm glad Shingo was both redeemed and beaten up ruthlessly all at once; he did have it coming. And I'm glad it turned out Anzu wasn't just an extremely lucky break. It wouldn't have made much sense otherwise, as none of our leads have had any luck with women, leading to their enrollment in the first place, so it would be pretty out of nowhere.

Shingo's been having a lot of moments to face his own hypocrisy as of late, and it's amazing he only faced it when he had tits and a kiss shoved in his face, of all times. And I knew Anzu and Shingo's chemistry was too real for her to flat out betray him. And it looks like now they don't have to worry about Shingo spilling the beans on Gakuto aiding Kiyoshi too, so they really lucked out there. I'm sure even that would've been counted as another escape attempt, had they not used Andre.

Let's see if they can uncover the DTO playbook; it's a longshot, but these women are TOO overconfident, they fucked up somewhere. And I'm sure Anzu will play a role in this somehow too; just have a feeling.

One last note, Meiko seems to have an undesirable urge for praise or to show-off, as if to continually mask her true insecurity, I'm noticing. Just offering to show off her workouts for no reason; this woman is desperate for praise; ironic that she's even more self-hating and insecure than someone like Andre. Wonder if that kind of juxtaposition was intentional.
CrimsonCWJun 26, 2021 7:54 PM
Life can be cruel and unfair. At worst it can traumatize and cripple you. The desire for wanting things to return to the way they were can cost everything and changes nothing. The best way is to keep moving forward, struggle on.
Anger can be powerful but can only get you so far. Let people into your life even if some of them leave you in time.

Fight. Like. Hell. For everything and everyone you love. Always.
Jul 30, 2021 10:30 PM

Nov 2010
I would've punched Shingo super hard as well for being such a lucky bastard with Anzu. hehe
Jul 31, 2021 5:39 AM
Sep 2018
Shit they are going to be excluded. On the other hand it makes me laugh because they always want more in connection with the girls with that they are in bad postures ahah.
Jan 21, 2022 10:59 AM
Nov 2020
I just love that Kiyoshi has the same expression when he forgives Shingo and after they beat him up
Feb 6, 2022 10:02 PM

Aug 2017
Haha glad they gave Shingo a deserved beating. Happy Shingo manned up at the playground seeing those kids acting up

Wow Anzu is smoking, most sultry babe hands down.
May 4, 2022 5:48 AM

May 2020
Ngl these three girls are kinda pissing me off now, really no need to go to such lengths just to expel them out. Anyways Shingo being set up from the beginning wasn't a surprise, though atleast he realized and again got buddy-buddy with everyone. Those four beating him down after he revealed about his secret adventurers was hilarious though.

Now just one more week for the boys, hope they atleast reverse this expulsion out.

Meiko's pull ups were overly erotic, damn.
Jul 23, 2022 10:31 AM

Mar 2016
Absolutely loathsome bunch of selfish, egoistical bitches, these student councils are the ones that are supposed to be reprimanded with their violent abuse and sexist mindset, but welp I digress, it'll just be incredible annoying to go on and on regarding this matter, especially how the President's strategy made use of manipulating both Andre's and Shingo's carnal desires, both so that the boys can be expelled.

If not for the kids, Shingo would not have realized his blunders and Anzu would not have been moved by his actions, but because of that, Shingo managed to run to the school in time, only short of 1 single step. Gotta hand it to the boys for believing in Shingo, if hope and ambition were to transcend distances, it did just so here, if not for that Shingo would have been isekai-d to another world by truck-kun lol.

Alas, the girls got what they wanted and the boys are subject to expulsion, Shingo finally apologized for his hypocritical actions as he too fell for the honey trap. However, even after that, he was treated with mercy... That is until he mentions Anzu's sweet, ripe nipple. Yare yare... There is a limit to how naive one can be, to not expect anything from your fellow guys upon saying that is a fault indeed. A group beat up is in order!
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Prison School Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 21, 2015

173 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Apr 10, 8:01 AM

Poll: » Prison School Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2015

411 by LotteGiants »»
Apr 9, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Prison School Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2015

218 by LotteGiants »»
Apr 9, 1:57 AM

Poll: » Prison School Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 31, 2015

177 by LotteGiants »»
Apr 7, 10:33 AM

Poll: » Prison School Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 24, 2015

284 by LotteGiants »»
Apr 6, 7:00 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.