Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Aug 23, 2015 4:55 AM
Jul 2015
Pat_To_Do-List said:

I have provided so many arguments, but yet some of the fans like you simply do not accept it as an argument because you say so. That's it. A shame. I thought we could have an informative & civilize discussion.

Well those anime show are not famous because of how subtle they convey their information. How about something like GitS: SAC? Or maybe Baccano? Or maybe Now and Then, Here and There?

Information that's not even there to begin with is not subtle, it's vague. That's a bad writing. Because that kind of vagueness could led to plot hole or incoherent plot/writing.

Well, I was not saying it was only one person that pursued Itami & Co. I was saying that there's no clear indication that it was the work of other nation official government.

Probably the opposition party? Or maybe some kind of traitors inside the Japanese government? But the indications/clues simply did not lead to other nation.

No, thank you. I am not interested in reading Sherlock Holmes.

xSanox said:
in regards to rory's axe as was already mentioned it can be seen as a ceremonial weapon just like royals in our world will carry ceremonial swords to special occasions

When was it stated?

You either lack analytical skills or just don't want to accept the weight of other's arguments contrary to your own as you claim others say about your arguments.

You want information I will give it to you in such a way that you can hopefully process and make a conclusion yourself.

First of Rory's axe:

We will take the physical appearance of the axe. The axe is large, so large that no regular soldier would be able to use it without being encumbered by the size, which wouldn't even happen, since in the latest episode is is stated that no normal human would be able to lift the axe.

We will add to this the fact that Rory is a demigoddess and we will re-state the fact that the axe cannot be lifted a normal human, with this case we can safely conclude that

Now let's take a look at the fact that they were targeted for operational sabotage:

Everybody is curious about what is on the other side of the gate, especially America, Russia, and China. Given that nobody outside of the soldiers who went through the gate knows what's out there everybody would be likely to grab whatever piece of information they can get their hands on, sometimes using rather controversial methods, as is human curiosity.

With this in mind the Japanese security services, with some cunning, decided to use the bus as a decoy. If it were any normal person, and by normal I mean otaku drawn to Elve's and Loli goddesses, would simply try to catch the bus or the passengers by barging their way through security ask what questions they can before they can be carried away by security.

However, the perpetrators were smart enough to wait for the bus to leave the Diet building and separate the bus from security. This alone hardly is enough to warrant suspicion of outside sources since anybody can follow a specific bus.

Our next piece of information comes inside the train when Komakado meets up with Itami. They knew that people would know about the bus, but in the immediate situation they did not think that anyone knew about the train. After Itami leaves the train, the line where the train was supposed to run suddenly suffered "technical difficulties". Is it mere coincidence that the line that suffers is the very line that Itami is running on and happens somewhere between Ginza station and Tokyo station (presumably still underground) which also happens to be a spot where nobody can get to in a hurry unless they were already there. There is also the fact that they did not think anyone knew about the switch between bus and train. This implies and we can conclude that

Aug 23, 2015 5:00 AM

Jul 2014
THere are arguments, and there is nitpicking. You go with the second one.

Nitpicking:

Looking for small or unimportant errors or faults, esp. in order to criticize unnecessarily.

And that is exactly what you are doing.You are searching for smallest of errors to attack the anime.

Also, its quite funny that you are the one to blame me for "not accepting the argument" when you do not accept my counterarguments to your "arguments". I have answeredd your nitpicks quite extensively.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not have to watch something that is famous for something, to know what that something is. I know what subtlety is. I learned it from books, from game series such as shadowrun and from various kinds of anime.

Just because you do not see something, doesnt mean it doesnt exist.

I had to read some books 3-4 times, to get the hidden meanings, to find the hidden things, underlying secrets that people can see if they are skilled enough.

I didnt call those books bad because of my own inability to see. However, it is exactly what you are doing here.

In case you havent noticed, many people here actually notice the patterns and the subtle implications. You do not. Are we all so far gone that we see too much? No. It is you and a few others that just either refuse or do not have enough experience to see what is hidden.

Not everything has to be stated and spoon fed.

I can summarise your "arguments" with one of mine shaped like yours.

"Why is the sky beyond the gate blue, it isnt explained"

This is nitpicking. The same thing you do. You do not have to state EVERYTHING just to be understood, people have to rely on their brain for that. I know that some of us grew up with DBZ and Naruto where 1 fight lasted 3 episodes with everything being spoken about. But lets drop that view.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"""They were pursued by some unknown suspect, there's no indication who it is. Even the intel guy did not know about it."""

SO yea, in case you didnt figure it out, "Unknown suspect" is singular, it is one entity. You were indeed saying that only one person was pursuing Itami.

And again a keyword "CLEAR INDICATION", thats the point. There is no CLEAR indication. There is SUBTLE indication. This indication was built up a few episodes before, when itami was warned that other powers WILL take action.

Japan doesnt have a need to go against the gate. Traitors are also not a possibility. Because whoever is pursuing Itami are proffesionals. I dont think Japan would misplace one of their special operative units.

There is an indication to other countries, i already explained. Itami was warned beyond the gate that other countries will react. In this episode the detective talked about multiple groups of operatives with info about the japan government.

I think people can put 2 and 2 together.

Just because YOU cant, doesnt mean it isnt there.

Mod Edit: Removed baiting.
NTADAug 26, 2015 6:10 PM
There is no "Good or "bad" anime. There is only different anime.
Aug 23, 2015 5:52 AM

Nov 2013
Takuan_Soho said:
kyled00m said:
it's hard to not call it a harem anime....

Actually it is quite easy. Just because there are multiple female characters doesn't make it a harem. People are shipping characters that have no romantic interest in Itami.

I agree with this man. I don't know how the details play out in the LN, but this series will be doing itself a favor if it doesn't go into the harem route. The concepts shown here are already too interesting (2 civilizations coming across each other, cultural exchange) to be barricaded by useless romance sub-plots. It's fine for comic relief, like Rory teasing the characters and what-not, but please don't actually start doing a harem with the MC.
Aug 23, 2015 6:59 AM
Jul 2015
Pat_To_Do-List said:

I have said it many times, the axe was indeed too heavy for a normal human to lift, but not too heavy to be left somewhere herself in a safe place for a short period of time.

Yes, I agree that the pursuers might be a huge, strong, & influential group. And there were so many indications of that, but no indication about them being from other governments.

Indeed, she can leave it for a short period of time herself, however, you have to take into consideration that she still has to find that "safe place"

If she left it at the other side of the gate then there is the chance of the other demigods/goddesses doing something to it. If she left it somewhere in Japan there is no guarantee that it will be completely safe from outside forces who intend to "study" the object.

Second. There are plenty of indications both for and against my argument.

I will focus on the positive.

While it is completely for Large influential groups, for example, the Yakuza to do the same thing given connections to certain government officials it will take them significantly more time to gather information as compared to Foreign Intelligence agencies, in particular, America's CIA, Russia's FSB and SVR, and let's not forget Chinese hackers and Chinese SoF.

Also, although I am not entirely sure, it is less likely for non-government and criminal organizations to even try any of the measures we have seen simply because there is little profit for them.

This leaves us the 3 Big powers. The special region's value in terms of shifting political and economic power has been stated in an earlier episode (episode 4 if I'm not mistaken) with this in mind they will do anything in their power to make sure that shift goes to them. The "guest" from the other world just may be a source to grant that shift.

The series as a whole including all of it's adaptations require a bit of political understanding as well
Aug 23, 2015 7:01 AM

May 2012
Rory is by far the best character in the series. That old hag was owned by Rory
Aug 23, 2015 7:36 AM

Dec 2012
ScoomKun said:
Indeed, she can leave it for a short period of time herself, however, you have to take into consideration that she still has to find that "safe place"

If she left it at the other side of the gate then there is the chance of the other demigods/goddesses doing something to it. If she left it somewhere in Japan there is no guarantee that it will be completely safe from outside forces who intend to "study" the object.

Second. There are plenty of indications both for and against my argument.

I will focus on the positive.

While it is completely for Large influential groups, for example, the Yakuza to do the same thing given connections to certain government officials it will take them significantly more time to gather information as compared to Foreign Intelligence agencies, in particular, America's CIA, Russia's FSB and SVR, and let's not forget Chinese hackers and Chinese SoF.

Also, although I am not entirely sure, it is less likely for non-government and criminal organizations to even try any of the measures we have seen simply because there is little profit for them.

This leaves us the 3 Big powers. The special region's value in terms of shifting political and economic power has been stated in an earlier episode (episode 4 if I'm not mistaken) with this in mind they will do anything in their power to make sure that shift goes to them. The "guest" from the other world just may be a source to grant that shift.

The series as a whole including all of it's adaptations require a bit of political understanding as well

I would have to agree with you. Those are indeed the problems they might had if she left her axe, but that's not the point. What I have a problem with was how the anime did not even try to justify the fact that everyone let Rory brought her axe. Just show us at least one person ask her to leave her axe but then she refuses it. Or maybe show us how her being affectionate to the axe & Itami sees it. Something at least. For us to justifying what's happening with mere speculations/assumptions in an anime is unnecessary, let the anime justify itself. Because it's the anime's job to convey the information, to tell a story, to make us understand, & everything else.

But nowadays, even underground criminal group can do something that intelligent agencies can. And there's always a possibility that there's an unknown group outside those you mention to interfere.

I think there's so much profit to gain by those kind of organizations. They could extort the other nations by what they find/get, selling the information, & so many things.

In conclusion, there are so many possibilities who the group might be, but it's not a certainty that they're other nations' intelligence agency because of the lack of strong clues/indications from the anime to conclude that.

Mod Edit: Removed quote of deleted post.
NTADAug 26, 2015 6:20 PM
I like anime.
Aug 23, 2015 8:21 AM

Dec 2012
Dextix said:
"the more I see the "true colour" of this show, which is not that good."

Either you forget what you say or ignore it for the sake of it.

And no. Nitpicking is not an argument. I suggest you to read the definition of a nitpicking.

Nitpicking: Looking for small or unimportant errors or faults, esp. in order to criticize unnecessarily.

It may have reason behind it "Why is sky blue, it wasnt told to us!!!!" But it aint important and is only used to critisise for the sake of it.

I did say that, but that's not because of the vague nature of this anime. And not good does not mean bad. It's simply not good. If that bit bothering you too, then I apologize.

It seems you are confused between nitpicking & argument. But if that's what you believe, so be it.

By the way, thank you for your time. And I am sorry for hurting your feelings.
I like anime.
Aug 23, 2015 9:01 AM

Jun 2014
Rory the boss
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 23, 2015 9:07 AM

Feb 2008
That investigator person sure got destroyed.

On another note, Kurebayashi looked really good in her dress uniform as well as her casual wear.
Led_WaylineAug 23, 2015 9:11 AM
Aug 23, 2015 9:13 AM
Oct 2012
ScoomKun said:
The 2 people Pina was talking with supposedly had to learn "the other world's language" for political and diplomatic purposes.

Indeed, one could say that they were there solely for that reason.

ScoomKun said:
Rory just suddenly learned Japanese because demigoddess.

That I think will eventually be shown not to be true (though it hasn't yet in the manga). There have been a couple of hints that she either knew Japanese from the start, or could have known it:
First time she met Itami, she seemed to understand what they were talking about, and knew how to respond to it.
When Itami got knocked out by the Princess and had his head in Rory's lap his ability to speak the native language suddenly improved. I think not only does she have the power to know ALL languages but also to impart that ability on others.
And of course her "Sudden" ability to speak perfect Japanese.

Sometimes it is good to be the Demigoddess, though at other times it means you don't have time to eat the cookies because you have to placate your followers :-)
Aug 23, 2015 10:41 AM

Jan 2013
Itami Your My Idol!!
Aug 23, 2015 3:42 PM
Jul 2015
Pat_To_Do-List said:

I would have to agree with you. Those are indeed the problems they might had if she left her axe, but that's not the point. What I have a problem with was how the anime did not even try to justify the fact that everyone let Rory brought her axe. Just show us at least one person ask her to leave her axe but then she refuses it. Or maybe show us how her being affectionate to the axe & Itami sees it. Something at least. For us to justifying what's happening with mere speculations/assumptions in an anime is unnecessary, let the anime justify itself. Because it's the anime's job to convey the information, to tell a story, to make us understand, & everything else.

With concern to the bolded part.

Yes, its is, but it is not their job or obligation to convey the information clearly and or directly. The studio reserves the right to do what they will with the adaptation, by that concern they obviously did not want to give clear information directly for whatever reason. There is also the fact that they cannot simply provide all information because they have to meet the 20 or so minute time constraint. In my view, the studio said, "This bit of information is not so important, but let's give the viewers some hints as to why this is so."

Now, with that in mind. If a viewer spot's these hints and makes a conclusion based on them fine if they can't fine for as long as it didn't affect the viewer's entertainment, if it did affect the viewer's entertainment then they may have a few problems. If, however, the viewer had any of the previous cases but then adds a question similar to the lines of " Why did they do this instead of that?" which is what I believe you are doing, then that is a different matter entirely.
Aug 23, 2015 4:36 PM
Oct 2012
^^quote=ScoomKun^^

Excellent point. I want to expand if I may.

The obligation of any work is to explain things that are important or central to the plot. That Rory had an axe at the Diet meeting was not important to the plot, the entire scene would have worked without the axe. The inclusion of the axe was not a plot element, it was a tidbit for the consumer of the work. It is only the consumer (and Itami) that knows what would have happened had Rory gone to work, but since she was so easily hushed the existence of the axe was not central or important to the plot.

Now in an original work it can add depth for the writer to have included some details as to why it was there, but this is not an original work. It is an adaption, and being an adaption into animation, does require that some things get cut. A good adaption doesn't cut important things (which SAO occasionally did), it may cut things that the original fans preferred to have kept, but that is something different for cutting something important to the plot.

The reason patty-kun is a nitpicker is that s/he had to bring "real world" information into a work of fiction in order to complain about it. It would be like saying "no teenager would ever be able to solve crimes like Conan" or "there is no such thing as dilithium as Star Trek shows". Yes, but get over it. That isn't being a critic, that is being an ass.

The axe needed to be there though since it is part of Rory's costume, she is always carrying it, its absence not its existence would have had to been explained.

Now had Rory used the axe in the Diet THEN it would have been a legitimate question to wonder why she was able to bring it there because then it would have been a major plot element. Likewise had she been carrying the weapon around openly, that likewise would have been a major plot element because she was walking around in public with it after the city had been attacked by such people. But the animation, while they skipped the explanation, did show that they wrapped the weapon, and since in Japan seeing people carry covered weapons is not that usual (since martial arts are very popular), they did provide the enough cover for the scene.

Aug 23, 2015 5:31 PM

Jun 2014
htsuji said:
Years later, the Diet will approve the first version of The Interspecies Exchange Bill, I suppose.

m-i-c-h-a-e-l said:

but what kinda backwards politics is this? This japanese woman is crying that 150 random villagers from the other world died from an uncontrollable event. They didnt even know these people existed a few months ago, and she is ignorantly and apathetically criticizing soldiers who are representing her own country.

Thats real world politics. There needs to be someone to blame.

I want to see more of the girls being amazing at japan! the differences between the Urban, Suburban and Rural places, what industry is like. MACHINES. I WANT TO SEE IT
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Aug 23, 2015 6:33 PM

Dec 2012
ScoomKun said:
With concern to the bolded part.

Yes, its is, but it is not their job or obligation to convey the information clearly and or directly. The studio reserves the right to do what they will with the adaptation, by that concern they obviously did not want to give clear information directly for whatever reason. There is also the fact that they cannot simply provide all information because they have to meet the 20 or so minute time constraint. In my view, the studio said, "This bit of information is not so important, but let's give the viewers some hints as to why this is so."

Now, with that in mind. If a viewer spot's these hints and makes a conclusion based on them fine if they can't fine for as long as it didn't affect the viewer's entertainment, if it did affect the viewer's entertainment then they may have a few problems. If, however, the viewer had any of the previous cases but then adds a question similar to the lines of " Why did they do this instead of that?" which is what I believe you are doing, then that is a different matter entirely.

But here's the thing, the bit about why they let Rory brought here axe was not even there in the first place. Not even a subtle hint. Even some fans admit that. They said that the anime left that bit of information & just "leave it to the viewers' imagination." I like a subtle way conveying information like hinting things & all(e.g. GitS: SAC & Oregairu 2), but this is certainly not subtle & this is confirmed by the fans.

Mod Edit: Removed quote of deleted post.
NTADAug 26, 2015 6:24 PM
I like anime.
Aug 23, 2015 6:57 PM

Dec 2014
Lol, "My ex-wife".

Little girl got wrecked by best girl. Man, that was amazing. And let's not forget about Rory clinging to Itami when they rode the train.
Aug 23, 2015 9:59 PM
Aug 2015
This reminds me of civilization the computer game and some attacks you with spears and i drop a atom bomb
Aug 24, 2015 8:17 AM

May 2015
"A goddess descended."

Hahaha I love the way to speak of Rory, she is becoming on my favourite character of this show.

And about Itami... I don't like his personality, he is just a vague, but he gets everything... And the example with the ants... shameful... A very good ideal...

Everything else not bad. ;)
HarselAug 24, 2015 6:03 PM

Aug 24, 2015 9:59 AM

Oct 2010
nice/funny reactions from people in this episode and an unknown enemy is on the move :O
Might also pick up the light novel to read into more details.
Aug 24, 2015 12:16 PM
May 2013
That back-break scene was hilarious!! And..........WHAT!!! Itami has an ex-wife!!!!
Aug 25, 2015 9:02 AM

Jul 2008
Nice to see different species experiencing the human world :D I don't mind real romance being thrown in the series :D
Aug 25, 2015 11:00 AM

May 2013
EX-WIFE? OMG
The world shall know the truth soon.
Aug 25, 2015 1:44 PM

Mar 2009
Ex-wife? WHHAAAAAAA?!

Itami surprises me more and more with each episode. You're always learning something new about this guy, despite him being a total otaku.
Aug 26, 2015 2:30 PM
Jul 2018
Rory was awesome!!! The ex-wife bit was really surprising, most likely an artist of some kind.
Aug 26, 2015 6:44 PM

Feb 2013
Thread Cleaned

Trolling and abuse will not be tolerated. And please do not derail the thread with circular arguments.

As for answers to people's questions about "why this" and "why that"...that's the whole point behind watching. Your questions will all be answered in due time.
Aug 26, 2015 8:39 PM

Jun 2013
GURORIASU NIPPON
Aug 26, 2015 9:26 PM
Dec 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsGmJJ5sAzA

Preview for episode 9 is out.
Aug 26, 2015 10:15 PM
Nov 2012
JuNex03 said:

Aw. They visit the cuteness district in Harajuku.
Aug 27, 2015 2:05 PM

Jul 2009
Hahaha you owned it Rory! :D
Itami have an ex wife and she is writer it seems.
Aug 27, 2015 5:00 PM
Dec 2013
oldskoolpunk said:
JuNex03 said:

Aw. They visit the cuteness district in Harajuku.

https://www.google.com.ph/maps/place/Wolfgang+Puck+Express+Harajuku+Takeshita+Street/@35.6715779,139.7030221,3a,47y,105.48h,88.33t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sHi7peVZZNymLQbnEE5NKrQ!2e0!6s%2F%2Fgeo3.ggpht.com%2Fcbk%3Fpanoid%3DHi7peVZZNymLQbnEE5NKrQ%26output%3Dthumbnail%26cb_client%3Dmaps_sv.tactile.gps%26thumb%3D2%26w%3D100%26h%3D80%26yaw%3D101.65646%26pitch%3D0!7i13312!8i6656!4m2!3m1!1s0x60188cbaef5dbd01:0x9ccc8dd928a844c4!6m1!1e1
Aug 28, 2015 12:34 AM

Aug 2013
Like WOW. never thought of "ex"- waifu alright.
Onsen next episode !! Yeahhh.
Aug 29, 2015 11:35 PM

May 2013
salmon3669 said:
Zapredon said:

Probably a member of the opposition party. For example, if the current Japanese government in Gate is LDP, then the woman most likely from Democratic Party of Japan.
I think she is based off a real politician the author hates (cause original WN he used this part to basically put a rant on everything he hated then proceeded to basically give it all the middle finger.

And people love this political wanking crap.

Oh well, I shouldn't expect much from the anime fandom from the start.
Aug 30, 2015 11:46 AM

Jul 2014
Haters gonna hate.
There is no "Good or "bad" anime. There is only different anime.
Aug 30, 2015 4:29 PM

Mar 2014
Lol that ending with the ex wife.
MAL: A community that thinks every anime is bad, but rates everything a 7/10.
Sep 5, 2015 12:00 AM

Sep 2014
>tfw when I will never enjoy the delights of goth lolis, hot elves, mages, princesses from another world, or anything remotely decent
Sep 5, 2015 5:34 AM

Jun 2008
ichii_1 said:
39 more years till Rory becomes a spirit XD

So 39 years of legal loli sex for Itami.
Sep 5, 2015 5:48 AM

Jun 2008
orangpelupa said:
i just realized that ONLY THOSE FROMOTHER WORLD that have COLORFUL anime hair.

people from normal world have black, grey, blonde, brown

Nope. Itami had a blue haired girl in his group.
Sep 6, 2015 2:54 AM

Jan 2011
Ex-wife? You don't see an anime protagonist with one those everyday. I thought for sure it would be his sister.
Sep 12, 2015 3:33 PM

Mar 2010
wtf... how do they know what they are talking about without a interpreter. (the princess...)
Sep 12, 2015 6:18 PM

Feb 2013
"Little girl"
Rory was so gonna kill her...

Sep 12, 2015 7:16 PM

Oct 2008
Average episode
LOL at Kurebayashi, cannot accept that itami is already a Ranger and not just that!...Special Forces also!
Pinacolada already satisfied with a gyuudon!
This episode is full of boring politics!
But at least Rory Mercury was so awesome even if she was a little bit cornered in the questioning part...
Lelei is always the one who explain things!
I didn't expect that Rory has a weakness!...she's afraid of boarding trains! because they feel like the ground is falling down!
i ship blonde princess with Akira Tomita guy!
The "nee hayaku" moans of Rory was ero-godlike!
LOL the weapon of Rory seems to be the sister of Mjolnir!
ex-wife in an Anime?! that's new!!!
3/5.

Sep 13, 2015 7:37 AM

Jan 2011
I sort of expected to be disappointed by this episode, but it was actually pretty nice.
Battoru next episode, swek.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Sep 18, 2015 8:29 AM

May 2010
My guess was right, I can't believe it! When that brunette was trying to paint sdf in a negative light by using Rory, I felt she would say, "BAKAA!" But then I shrugged it off.... except that she did call them idiots. That's cool, haha. SHE SLAYED. Gotta love Rory, I am a fan now.

Itami was married? I literally went ehhh there.
Sep 20, 2015 3:55 AM

Jun 2014
I really like these slice-of-life episodes much more than the main part of the show. Playing with its concept is refreshing.

I thought Itami's ex-wife was going to be his NEET imouto who lives off his military money or something at first though.
Sep 20, 2015 8:42 AM

Nov 2011
Episode substantial enough, the plot begins to move again and the things that are shown during the narration rekindled my interest in the series. Narrative is much more satisfying than the previous episode, Itami finally receives the most attention in terms of characterization and more, the same thing can not be seen with the quality of the drawings, then my guess that the animation studio A1 wants to subsist on a level of sufficiency as regards the quality of the drawings, is almost certain. Curious to see what will come of the talks between the princess Piña and the Japanese government.
I guess also, to finish my speech, it is that the TV series, does not want to keep a serious tone but quite comical in setting narrative, oh well!
Oct 14, 2015 1:58 PM

May 2012
Lol that ending! Great episode :D
Oct 15, 2015 7:04 PM

Dec 2013
lei's "no, I'm 15" LMFAO!

Rory's moans get the best of me I swear, holy shit. And the elf is alluring too, idk. This show turns me on every single fucking scene with those fantasy characters. And LOL at the intel guy spoiling his back from Rory's axe! priceless crack sound effect XD

also, I need friends.
Oct 19, 2015 6:16 AM

May 2013
XMashup said:
lei's "no, I'm 15" LMFAO!

Rory's moans get the best of me I swear, holy shit. And the elf is alluring too, idk. This show turns me on every single fucking scene with those fantasy characters. And LOL at the intel guy spoiling his back from Rory's axe! priceless crack sound effect XD

also, I need friends.

Yeah, you do.
Oct 22, 2015 5:54 PM

Sep 2014
Don't ask stupid questions. Cause Rory gonna rek ya! EP 9.

Plot: Itami and co arrive in Japan. While Pina goes into negotiations, Itami and the girls are faced with the Questions of the Diet and the world. Reactions to magical girls, elves, and demi-goddesses are expected and funny. And while there are some moves happening in the dark, it's not as bad as expected. And surpises! Itami used to be married!

Character: The 3 girls had a good showing in recounting the events of meeting Itami but the star goes to Rory who not only reks the discrediting Reporter Woman but gives words of praise to JSDF.

Itami having a wife opens many questions and doors to development. She seems to be a good match for him so one wonders why they split up. Maybe because one was team Shonen and the other Josei?

Animation/sound: The conference was the best part. Bar none.

5/5. It was funny, it moved the plot, and main characters got a good showing. Now onto Itami's love life!

I go where I wanna go, even if its into Oppai.
Oct 27, 2015 9:19 AM

Jan 2012
ex-wife seems to be otaku like him.

Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 31, 2015

207 by GooseHybrid »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 4, 2015

186 by Shadized »»
Apr 14, 6:47 PM

Poll: » Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 17, 2015

291 by Shadized »»
Apr 14, 10:24 AM

Poll: » Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2015

283 by Myetx »»
Mar 30, 1:27 AM

Poll: » Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 24, 2015

188 by Strahan »»
Mar 24, 6:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.