Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Rokka: Braves of the Six Flowers (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 7 8 [9]
Oct 23, 2015 9:04 AM

Mar 2014
If Adlet is the fake, why wouldn't he have killed Flamie or the princess? Why has no one used Hans' logic in favour of Adlet!?
Oct 25, 2015 11:49 PM

Nov 2009
ziggy_Z said:
If Adlet is the fake, why wouldn't he have killed Flamie or the princess? Why has no one used Hans' logic in favour of Adlet!?

Hans' logic only works on somebody as super-suspicious as Fremy.
Nov 4, 2015 12:59 PM

Jan 2011
Everything just escalated so quickly that it felt rushed and weak.
I'm pretty sure the door never opened because of the explosion, but maybe that will never be mentioned again. :'v
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Nov 16, 2015 2:47 PM

May 2013
Adlet's trying really hard to prove himself innocent. I feel sorry for him.
Naive, but his willpower is really above others.
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Dec 31, 2015 1:15 AM

Oct 2008
The leap in logic is quite off,shouldn't Fremy actually help Adlet or at the very least not be suspicious if he really was the seventh and in cahoots with the fiends,since shes also half fiend and killed off potential braves up to that point.
Like in the context of that scenario shouldn't they have the same objective...
Dec 31, 2015 2:15 AM

Apr 2013
amateur said:
The leap in logic is quite off,shouldn't Fremy actually help Adlet or at the very least not be suspicious if he really was the seventh and in cahoots with the fiends,since shes also half fiend and killed off potential braves up to that point.

no, it's not off, because Fremy knows very well the fiend side. No one said there is only one single faction of fiends.
Dec 31, 2015 3:10 AM

Oct 2008
Zefyris said:
amateur said:

no, it's not off, because Fremy knows very well the fiend side. No one said there is only one single faction of fiends.

Then why didn't she say anything to the group when they were question Adlet and say he is not "one of us",in order to reduce the number of suspicions members or why even say afterwards shes "99% sure you're the seventh" ?
Dec 31, 2015 10:46 AM

Apr 2013
amateur said:
Zefyris said:

Then why didn't she say anything to the group when they were question Adlet and say he is not "one of us",in order to reduce the number of suspicions members or why even say afterwards shes "99% sure you're the seventh" ?

? Just to be sure, when I'm saying that she knows very well the fiend side, I'm not saying that she knows most of the individuals on the fiends'side, but simply that she knows the factions and how each factions are not collaborating with each other.
In other words, Fremy knows very well that there could be 10 peoples likes Adlet sent by the kyouma and that she would have no way to know anything, and that even if she were still working for the kyouma leader she was initially working for, that wouldn't mean that someone sent by the kyouma would try to collaborate with her either, far from it.

Fremy isn't on the fiend side anymore anyway. There was no point for her to say anything. Because there's two cases from other's pov. Either Adlet is really the 7th. In which case Fremy is a real rokka. And as such would have no reason to cover for Adlet. So if she knew about Adlet she would have no logical reason to not say it. So that's logical that she doesn't know about Adlet.

Second case, Adlet isn't the culprit and isn't with the fiends. In which case there's no way Fremy would knew of anything, either.

As a matter of fact, no matter who works for the fiends among the 7 in the first arc, except if Fremy herself is the culprit (in which case she has no reason to help adlet), Fremy doesn't know who is that person either. WHich pretty much mean that she can say of anyone in the group exactly the same thing : " I never heard of X as working with us".
So that's useless. It doesn't innocent anyone. Even if she never saw Adlet working for the fiend, she never saw the others either. Yet if it's not Fremy it's logically one of them.
So the "99% sure you're the culprit" isn't based in knowing or not if he was working with the fiends beforehand, but solely in the present fact, accusation, and people's behaviour.
Jan 17, 2016 7:51 AM

Aug 2014
Fremy at the end really seemed cute. Pretty nice episode, some background info for Adlet aswell.
Apr 15, 2016 8:52 PM

Jan 2011
Adlet placed the charges, stepped down several stairs to take cover, they blew up, but didn't do real damage to the door. Maybe the lock/seal, but the door itself was still intact and closed. It opened in a normal way by itself afterwards.

Before Adlet could actually get into the temple - he didn't even set on foot past the doorsill - the guards come charging at him and he runs away. He disposes of them quite fast, but right after the demon transform back into demon form and he even runs a bit after it, leaving the entrance wide open.

While he is still wondering about the demon, the fog is forming, making him run into the temple. Everything at the inner chamber, his attention is fixed on the dais for quite some time, until he steps all the way up. While he did look around, it wasn't all that close. This was from Adlets perspective, so we know that there where still some places someone could hide, if the one who placed the sword is even still in the temple at this point - he could have went out the moment Adlet began ascending the stairs to the dais.

A bit later, everyone arrives etc. Notably, Chamot, Maura and Hans each enter the temple alone.

So actually, it would be pretty easy to paint each one of them as the fake, especially Hans, given that he was pretty proud of knowing ways to enter and leave buildings without being noticed, and that he probably knows most about the temple except maybe for Maura.

Unfortunately, Adlet is pretty dumb sometimes, Nachetanya is having a mental breakdown, Goldov somehow has an issue with Aldet anyways, Chamot is only interesting in killing (and torturing), Flamie is not really interesting in helping anyone, Hans obviously wouldn't blame himself, and Maura went along with the other - nice leadership here btw. (after all, she monitors the saints and knows most about the braves etc., so she is or should be the leader).

Overall, everyone is pretty stupid anyways. Goldov tried to kill him, with Hans and Chamot making their opinions clear, and when he defends himself they say "you just dug your own grave". Uh, so either he does nothing and he get skilled, or he defends himself and (in the worst case) gets killed. Where exactly is the difference?

Hans is also quite secretive. Why does Maura trust him? She said she met him only yesterday, so even beyond the castle that was attacked. We didn't see her reaction to when he announced himself an assassin, but given that he repeadetely dismissed some things, like where he is from etc, i don't think it likely he formally introduced himself to Maura in just a day.

This is not to say that Hans or even any of them is a/the fake, but as said above, everyone is quite stupid and easily distracted etc.

Like they themselves noted - this generations braves consist of a lot of strange people, everyone clearly unfit for this task, expect that it will of course work out somehow.
May 26, 2016 6:50 PM

Jul 2013
You'll always find the most ridiculous kinds of training in anime. This time an old hermit kicking a severely malnourished kid who's only skin and bones telling him to smile and laugh. How did he even got to that state anyway? He was just helping his mom cook mushrooms and then he's there asking an old dude to train him. Of course time passed but I did not like the transition. It was too fast.

Anyway now I'm feeling sorry for Adlet. They pushed him into a corner and he had to retaliate to save himself therefore making them more suspicious of him. It's that fucker Goldov's fault. They were just asking him for his opinion and Naschetanya was even trying to convince him to side with Adlet then he attacked out of the blue without warning. I wouldn't be surprised if this weirdly-dressed clown is the fake. Fucker.
Jul 5, 2016 11:23 PM

Dec 2012
Another awesome episode.

Fucking Hans.

I knew Fremy was cold, but she really screwed over Adlet after all he did for her.

The only one who tried to defend Adlet was my waifu.

DAT FREMY ENDING!
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Nov 23, 2016 8:42 PM

Sep 2015
:0 that was a kinda bad move making em suspect him.

My guess is that no one came in but someone was in there.
Nov 28, 2016 11:54 AM

Feb 2015
Laugh at despair! I really like that.

Also, Fremy continues to be awesome. Probably my favourite character of this anime, so far.
Jun 2, 2017 5:11 AM
Aug 2014
Why wouldn't the cat guy's blade be poisoned?
Jun 2, 2017 5:45 AM

Apr 2013
Lorezhno said:
Why wouldn't the cat guy's blade be poisoned?

Pretty sure Hans doens't poison his blade ever. He's following the way of the cat. Poison wouldn't fit his fighting style, since cat don't kill with poison.
Jan 19, 2018 11:43 AM

Sep 2012
Goldov turned against him only out of jealousy it was written all over hes face & new he has become pathetic looser

more Nashetania defended him more Goldov got pissed, that's called jealousy

and the morons don't think that if Al is not the1 and they kill him they play right in to demon god hand and they loose that 1mistake could mean worlds doom, they are so dumb i wish the demon god kills them all for it
ziggy_Z said:

so true & not to mentioned if hes the 7th why would he stop Flamie rampage of killing Braves, it would make it easier for him later to kill off the others who survive

i figured out how he can spin it, he needs to act a bit when he meets the others, i just half beat the demon lord with Flamie & kill u all then i find out which of u is the 7th, if he acts like that there is no way they can continue thinking hes the 7th, its good act cause any1 innocent & cornered would go bit nuts & see that as only solution so if he acts like this they will only try to neutralize him non lethally
Sugram22Nov 26, 2019 4:28 AM
Jan 30, 2018 11:20 AM

Feb 2015
Pretty cool that we got to see Adlet's backstory, Flamie is starting to show an interest in him.
May 4, 2019 7:24 PM

Nov 2010
So this is where the "mystery" tag of the anime comes from. Hmm, I didn't expect this turn of events. Anyway, I'm looking forward to how this mystery will be solved.
Dec 26, 2019 3:20 AM

Jul 2016
Ralf_Glow said:
Pretty cool that we got to see Adlet's backstory, Flamie is starting to show an interest in him.

The jump from happy go lucky mushroom eating to fucked up wanting to murder fiends was well done.
Mar 3, 2020 7:12 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Really interesting and captivating episode again, so far I think the fake one is Nashetania.
Sep 22, 2020 1:24 PM
Oct 2019
Princess is dumb/useless. Princess bodyguard guy is jealous. Saint lady and cat guy are wannabe know-it-alls. Gun girl just dgaf about anyone. And that green frog child has no mental capacity for anything.

Feel like if this dude was really the 7th, he wouldn't have willingly told a story that made him the primary suspect. He's also not the intellectual type to have a grand plan and be scheming behind everyone's backs. Whether that makes him more or less likely to be the 7th in the viewer's eyes, Idk.
HagePotPotatoSep 22, 2020 3:49 PM
May 24, 2023 10:54 AM

May 2020
And the worst happened.. Adlet got framed as the seventh one. With no way out, him going extreme and escaping while taking Fremy as a hostage has nothing but made him even more suspicious.. in the eyes of other heroes at the very least.

The real identity.. well Hans is too obvious to be the seventh, so I'll leave him out. Though still can't really point anyone at this moment, maybe the princess with how weird she's been acting for a while, but yeah that's just a guess in the end.

Kind of a slow episode, but it works fine anyways.
Jul 6, 2023 11:55 AM

Dec 2022
Really curious as to the context behind Adlet's past now. I'm presuming his village got fucked up, but there must be more to it than that.

Shaded Horizon

Sep 21, 2023 11:19 AM
Aug 2023
Wow, I lost a lot of respect for Adlet this episode. I already thought he was annoyingly arrogant (which turns out to be self-delusion to motivate himself), but I thought he was clever and resourceful. However it turns out this episode he's not really that smart, kind of really dumb actually. He kept making up BS reasons of how some saint could have powers to get in or reseal the temple, based absolutely on nothing other than wildly trying to claim his innocence. He might as well have been saying some ghost did it, given how non-sensical he was at grasping at straws. And now he's saying there must be an accomplice (8th brave), based on nothing other than not being able to figure out what happened. I really hope the show doesn't prove Adlet right by having an 8th, because he just pulled that out of his ass with nothing to support it nor anything really to suggest it.
Nov 26, 2023 3:50 AM

Apr 2013
Wow... Nachetanya is pretty stupid, but I don't dislike her. I definitely dislike Hans, Maura and Chamot. But now I really hate Goldov and Flamie, disgusting traitors.
Pages (9) « First ... « 7 8 [9]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2015

983 by ItsViny »»
Apr 22, 7:36 PM

Poll: » Who is the strongest of the braves? ( 1 2 )

jbeat - Jul 25, 2015

65 by Talamare »»
Apr 16, 4:00 PM

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 11, 2015

292 by alphxmane »»
Jan 10, 9:49 PM

Poll: » Do you have a favorite character? ( 1 2 3 )

IncestEmblem - Aug 18, 2015

111 by Gator »»
Nov 29, 2023 12:41 PM

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2015

884 by Gator »»
Nov 29, 2023 8:18 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.