Forum Settings
Forums

Man in Germany arrested for doing nazi salute. May face up to 3 years in prison.

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 4, 2015 9:34 PM

Apr 2013
OkayCaim said:

The dude most likely did this as a joke, sheesh.
This is why America is better.
"Muh tolerance."

What does this have to do with anything? Do you seriously have to turn everything into a 'muh country is better than urs' bs? I haven't read any post in this thread yet so I'm not sure if Noburu has already given his reply, but Germany is still decades ahead of the United States. Germany along with many other Western European countries, the countries that so many people here like to make fun of, is still one of the most safest and richest places on earth.

The United States isn't.
Aug 4, 2015 9:36 PM

Jan 2013
FGAU1912 said:
look at the proportion of crime stat and who get called a terroist more racism is less an issue in the eu over all compare ot the us
Statistics? And even if you bring them up, how does this relate to the issue at hand at all?

You're incredibly thick-headed aren't you?
Aug 4, 2015 9:40 PM

May 2014
OkayCaim said:

This is why America is better.

careful what you say in these parts. this is the internet, remember....
Aug 4, 2015 9:42 PM
Mar 2011
OkayCaim said:
FGAU1912 said:
look at the proportion of crime stat and who get called a terroist more racism is less an issue in the eu over all compare ot the us
Statistics? And even if you bring them up, how does this relate to the issue at hand at all?

u said the us is more tolerant when yo have more race realted isuues more racists public savants like cops and politicians

over all he EU is more Liberal and left leaing than the us so there is less racehsim the eu shuts dowm hate group and fougth terroists that a hug par of the us backed

there was issues about he rise of the far right in the eu rectly while in the us there has always been a far right
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Aug 4, 2015 9:52 PM

Jan 2013
NudeBear said:
What does this have to do with anything?
Banter.
NudeBear said:
Do you seriously have to turn everything into a 'muh country is better than urs' bs?
Yes. Why not?
NudeBear said:
I haven't read any post in this thread yet so I'm not sure if Noburu has already given his reply, but Germany is still decades ahead of the United States. Germany along with many other Western European countries, the countries that so many people here like to make fun of, is still one of the most safest and richest places on earth.

The United States isn't.
And you need to bring that (irrelevant) point up why? My comparison came about the matter of rights and expression, not crime or safety.

A dude got arrested for doing a near harmless gesture. He will most likely be fined rather than put behind bars but this event is still nonetheless damaging. This debacle would never happen in the United States. Hence, why I said the US is better.

And it's true.
PeenusWeenusCaimAug 5, 2015 1:06 AM
Aug 4, 2015 10:00 PM
Mar 2011
OkayCaim said:
NudeBear said:
What does this have to do with anything?
Banter.
NudeBear said:
Do you seriously have to turn everything into a 'muh country is better than urs' bs?
Yes. Why not?
NudeBear said:
I haven't read any post in this thread yet so I'm not sure if Noburu has already given his reply, but Germany is still decades ahead of the United States. Germany along with many other Western European countries, the countries that so many people here like to make fun of, is still one of the most safest and richest places on earth.

The United States isn't.
And you need to bring that (irrelevant) point up why? This is a matter of rights and expression, not crime or safety.

A dude got arrested for doing a near harmless gesture. He will most likely be fined rather than put behind bars but this event is still nonetheless damaging. This would never happen in the United States. Hence why I said the US is better.

bais

and the lack of anti hate speach legislation in the us show how far behind the us is

but in the us were there is not anti hate speach Laws a kid can be pur i jail ofr making a joke online [ yo know the case i mean] the kid hwi made a joke whole playing WOW or LOL or some sucj game hand got areetsed as a terrorist but open hate preachers like some people iv mentioned before and even some politicians can openly spew hate speech
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

Aug 4, 2015 10:05 PM

Nov 2009
FGAU1912 said:
OkayCaim said:

u said the us is more tolerant when yo have more race realted isuues more racists public savants like cops and politicians

over all he EU is more Liberal and left leaing than the us so there is less racehsim the eu shuts dowm hate group and fougth terroists that a hug par of the us backed

there was issues about he rise of the far right in the eu rectly while in the us there has always been a far right
That is only because it hasn't been until recently that the EU has actually experienced any kind of "culture clash" with immigrants.

Having said that I don't think you realize that the policies in place currently within the EU are quite literally tearing its foundation down. Being liberal "to a fault" does not earn my respect, since it comes at the expense of its tax paying citizens. Not only does it endanger the wellbeing of its citizens, but by sending such blatantly mixed signals in regards to asylum seekers, it creates thousands upon thousands of immigrants who are forced to camp out wherever, fearing that the policy might change at any given moment and they will all be mass deported (which I wouldn't be surprised if this happens), in which case all those thousands that died crossing the Mediterranean would have quite literally died for nothing. Why should anyone respect the EU for its current half-assed and uncommited stance to something they themselves have dubbed a "crisis"?

Also maybe the reason that countries like Germany has less race issues is because only about 6-7% of Germany's population is "not Caucasian" (US sits at around 28%, over 4 times that of Germany). Furthermore, 80% of Germany's population, is German. It shouldn't come as a shock that a homogeneous country has less racial tensions, in large part because there is quite literally no possibility for such tensions. Perhaps the huge uproar and growing racism in European countries towards a culture "that isn't their own" should be a wake up call on how the only reason they have been so tolerant is because they have in the past dealt almost exclusively with a population consisting of their own culture.
Pirating_NinjaAug 4, 2015 10:08 PM
Aug 4, 2015 10:15 PM
Mar 2011
Pirating_Ninja said:
FGAU1912 said:

That is only because it hasn't been until recently that the EU has actually experienced any kind of "culture clash" with immigrants.

Having said that I don't think you realize that the policies in place currently within the EU are quite literally tearing its foundation down. Being liberal "to a fault" does not earn my respect, since it comes at the expense of its tax paying citizens. Not only does it endanger the wellbeing of its citizens, but by sending such blatantly mixed signals in regards to asylum seekers, it creates thousands upon thousands of immigrants who are forced to came out wherever fearing that the policy might change at any given moment and they will all be mass deported (which I wouldn't be surprised if this happens), in which case all those thousands that died crossing the Mediterranean would have quite literally died for nothing. Why should anyone respect the EU for its current half-assed and uncommited stance to something they themselves have dubbed a "crisis"?

Also maybe the reason that countries like Germany has less race issues is because only about 6-7% of Germany's population is "not Caucasian". Furthermore, 80% of Germany's population, is German. It shouldn't come as a shock that a homogeneous country has less racial tensions, in large part because there is quite literally no possibility for such tensions. Perhaps the huge uproar and growing racism in European countries towards a culture "that isn't their own" should be a wake up call on how the only reason they have been so tolerant is because they have in the past dealt almost exclusively with a population consisting of their own culture.

Look at the UK there is African Indo-Pak Polak Balttic Arabian ect hell theres even an Indo pak peer of the realm barrenness warsi

wow the us had a black prisednt the Lords in the UK witch has more minonty respation than Socutus does while havie more power tha soctus

Aug 4, 2015 10:35 PM

Jul 2013
How do you live in Germany (at that age no less) and still break this law, what a dope
Aug 4, 2015 10:35 PM

Nov 2009
FGAU1912 said:
Pirating_Ninja said:

Having said that I don't think you realize that the policies in place currently within the EU are quite literally tearing its foundation down. Being liberal "to a fault" does not earn my respect, since it comes at the expense of its tax paying citizens. Not only does it endanger the wellbeing of its citizens, but by sending such blatantly mixed signals in regards to asylum seekers, it creates thousands upon thousands of immigrants who are forced to came out wherever fearing that the policy might change at any given moment and they will all be mass deported (which I wouldn't be surprised if this happens), in which case all those thousands that died crossing the Mediterranean would have quite literally died for nothing. Why should anyone respect the EU for its current half-assed and uncommited stance to something they themselves have dubbed a "crisis"?

Also maybe the reason that countries like Germany has less race issues is because only about 6-7% of Germany's population is "not Caucasian". Furthermore, 80% of Germany's population, is German. It shouldn't come as a shock that a homogeneous country has less racial tensions, in large part because there is quite literally no possibility for such tensions. Perhaps the huge uproar and growing racism in European countries towards a culture "that isn't their own" should be a wake up call on how the only reason they have been so tolerant is because they have in the past dealt almost exclusively with a population consisting of their own culture.

Look at the UK there is African Indo-Pak Polak Balttic Arabian ect hell theres even an Indo pak peer of the realm barrenness warsi

wow the us had a black prisednt the Lords in the UK witch has more minonty respation than Socutus does while havie more power tha soctus
The UK is more diverse than Germany, however with only 13% it is only close to half of the US.

The problem you are running into here, is that as white as the US is, Europe is even whiter. Typically racial tensions are found in proportion to the diversity of a population, the more homogeneous a population is, the less racial problems you will encounter.

As a side note, I found this conversation extremely ironic coming from someone who sees Japan as "#1".
Aug 4, 2015 10:48 PM
Mar 2011
Pirating_Ninja said:
FGAU1912 said:

The UK is more diverse than Germany, however with only 13% it is only close to half of the US.

The problem you are running into here, is that as white as the US is, Europe is even whiter. Typically racial tensions are found in proportion to the diversity of a population, the more homogeneous a population is, the less racial problems you will encounter.

As a side note, I found this conversation extremely ironic coming from someone who sees Japan as "#1".

im not a nationalist at all ima leftist

right compare the amonut of race riot ther is lot of black areas in the uk like moss side in Manchester over 90% black is that area and there has been no Race Riot from that area ever cause the lack of racist cops in the UK yes there is Lawrence case but there you go

that one case there has been at lest 3 race riots [ in the us in the past 12 momths]

Aug 4, 2015 11:01 PM

Jan 2013
FGAU1912 said:

right compare the amonut of race riot ther is lot of black areas in the uk like moss side in Manchester over 90% black is that area and there has been no Race Riot from that area ever cause the lack of racist cops in the UK yes there is Lawrence case but there you go

that one case there has been at lest 3 race riots [ in the us in the past 12 momths]
We've never had a race riot.
Aug 4, 2015 11:04 PM
Mar 2011
OkayCaim said:
FGAU1912 said:

watts la in tthr 90's Mussori this past year about mike brown dont say there was no riots there

Aug 4, 2015 11:05 PM

Jan 2013
FGAU1912 said:
OkayCaim said:

watts la in tthr 90's Mussori this past year about mike brown dont say there was no riots there
Those were riots on police brutality. Are you racist FGAU?
Aug 4, 2015 11:06 PM

Apr 2014
More and more, I'm seeing how uptight the legal system everywhere can be.
Aug 4, 2015 11:08 PM
Mar 2011
OkayCaim said:
FGAU1912 said:

Those were riots on police brutality.

Calling it a race riot when it isn't clearly makes you a racist.

who was the brutality done on was it a WHITE MAN

Aug 4, 2015 11:09 PM
Mar 2011
OkayCaim said:
FGAU1912 said:

Those were riots on police brutality. Are you racist FGAU?

NO im not im as far of racist as you can be

Aug 4, 2015 11:12 PM

Jan 2013
FGAU1912 said:
OkayCaim said:
Those were riots on police brutality.

Calling it a race riot when it isn't clearly makes you a racist.

LOL so just because the cop was white, it's immediately racism? Your thinking needs some readjustment FGAU.
Aug 5, 2015 12:09 AM
Mar 2011
OkayCaim said:
FGAU1912 said:

LOL so just because the cop was white, it's immediately racism? Your thinking needs some readjustment FGAU.

the fact he was let off by a bais Judge and how comaring to peracntage of the population there higher percent of incarate people are black or Hispanic

how come them race are in gnerall ther more disenfranchised if they were not things like affirmative Action of black would not be needed

how muc of the top 1% in the so called multicultural nation [ are either black asain Hispanic or Native ] none by my count

Aug 5, 2015 12:14 AM

Jul 2013
3 years is too much. Maybe a fine or a night or two in jail.
Aug 5, 2015 1:28 AM

Jan 2013
FGAU1912 said:
the fact he was let off by a bais Judge and how comaring to peracntage of the population there higher percent of incarate people are black or Hispanic

how come them race are in gnerall ther more disenfranchised if they were not things like affirmative Action of black would not be needed

how muc of the top 1% in the so called multicultural nation [ are either black asain Hispanic or Native ] none by my count
Christ, your spewing is the gnarliest wretch of words I've ever seen. Bias did not affect or deter the verdict. The law is the law. Criminal Robber Michael Brown charged the officer and the officer, "fearing for his life", reacted lethally in an act of self defense. Saying the judge was racially biased in a national case where any mistake would have been lambasted by the media gives me the feeling that you're incredibly thick-headed. Also, the verdict is decided by a jury. I think you should think more.
PeenusWeenusCaimAug 5, 2015 1:32 AM
Aug 5, 2015 1:31 AM

May 2012
OkayCaim said:
FGAU1912 said:

Christ, your spewing is the gnarliest wretch of words I've ever seen. Bias did not affect or deter the verdict. The law is the law. Criminal Robber Michael Brown charged the officer and the officer, "fearing for his life", reacted lethally in an act of self defense. Saying the judge was racially biased in a national case where any mistake would have been lambasted by the media gives me the feeling that you're incredibly thick-headed.

u hat ze blacks.
Aug 5, 2015 1:34 AM

Jan 2013
PoeticJustice said:
OkayCaim said:
Christ, your spewing is the gnarliest wretch of words I've ever seen. Bias did not affect or deter the verdict. The law is the law. Criminal Robber Michael Brown charged the officer and the officer, "fearing for his life", reacted lethally in an act of self defense. Saying the judge was racially biased in a national case where any mistake would have been lambasted by the media gives me the feeling that you're incredibly thick-headed.

u hat ze blacks.
Nah man, I love everybody.
Aug 5, 2015 1:35 AM

Apr 2013
And_Ryan said:
When you try to erase history you are doomed to repeat it. Germany should embrace and understand its past rather than trying to completely ignore it like say...Japan.

The troll is strong with this one.
Aug 5, 2015 1:38 AM

May 2012
OkayCaim said:
PoeticJustice said:

u hat ze blacks.
Nah man, I love everybody.

I was kidding. But yea, I am not big on Mike Brown either. But that is a story for another day.
Aug 5, 2015 1:56 AM

Aug 2013
hoopla123 said:
And_Ryan said:
When you try to erase history you are doomed to repeat it. Germany should embrace and understand its past rather than trying to completely ignore it like say...Japan.

The troll is strong with this one.

Huh?
Aug 5, 2015 1:56 AM
Mar 2011
OkayCaim said:
FGAU1912 said:

the Judge had connections with the Police service and with it was as white guy would he have said the same no

you just a blid right winger caim you have lost all your leftist Cred with me you once said you had leftist views biut i never seen one non right wing view from you at all

from your open Zionism to your siding with this sites other big right wing demoguge on this site

while i seen the better side of people like Nico who i alwats thougth was a idealoung lke the other member elude to and yes im even handed iv attacked the left people like People like Secular talk [ for attacking unions] and i despise the 3rd wavers like Valete 7

the left is in fact very inclusive a true left winger does not cast aside some one based on Race Sex gender Creed Nation of Berth the left is more internaionl in mde side then the right

the right is were Jingoism and Nationalism comes form alos its were the most aewful hiporacy comes from like hate Iran or being a Sharia state then the right let Brunai a Sharia nation in ot the TTP or the doctored notes about the slavery situation in Malaysia

to all the dictators the right backed during the cold war ot many to list then the same right demonize Hugo Chavez for bing a dictator cuasue he in the left while they kiss up to the Saudi Theocrats who are even more reresnve than most leders like Hugo was ever

i will talk to right wingers who show some sense like you but the zeltos like aurini and his whole ilk no the the same with my own all so any leftwinger i see whose not being incusive enougth ie the Islamahpobas like thunderfoot or his ilk saing 1.2 blioon people are all terrorists like they have done

Aug 5, 2015 1:58 AM

Jan 2013
FGAU1912 said:

The most powerful man in the country is colored. He is commander-in-chief and president of the United States. And he's been in that position for 8 years. Some of the greatest athletes in the world are colored. The king of pop is colored. The best jazz player in history is colored. The sexiest voice in the world (ala Morgan Freeman) is colored. The greatest guitar player in history is colored. A good amount of enforcers of the law are colored. There are plenty of wealthy businessmen who are colored as well.

In the modern first world of today, race doesn't determine your direction of success anymore; only skills, wits, and a little bit of luck. If you cynically believe that racial discrimination is the end-all barrier to success then you are blind physically and mentally.
FGAU1912 said:
Ayyy and you just went full haywire. Somebody fix this robot.
PeenusWeenusCaimAug 5, 2015 2:15 AM
Aug 5, 2015 1:59 AM

Aug 2013
Man FGAU1912 I can never read what you write.
Aug 5, 2015 2:00 AM
Mar 2011
and the biggest section of the right n Japan are the 2nd genration zankichi[ naturalized Korean the extreme right wing in Japan as movement is around 40k id put at ledt 70% of them as zani

Aug 5, 2015 2:07 AM
Mar 2011
OkayCaim said:
FGAU1912 said:

The most powerful man in the country is colored. He is commander-in-chief and president of the United States. And he's been in that position for 8 years. Some of the greatest athletes in the world are colored. The king of pop is colored. The best jazz player in history is colored. The sexiest voice in the world (ala Morgan Freeman) is colored. The greatest guitar player in history is colored. A good amount of enforcers of the law are colored. There are plenty of wealthy businessmen who are colored as well.

In the first world, race doesn't determine your direction of success anymore; only skills, wits, and a little bit of luck. If you cynically believe that racial discrimination is the end-all barrier to success then you are blind physically and mentally.
FGAU1912 said:
Ayyy and you just went full haywire. Somebody fix this robot.

then why is afattive action needed then answer me that

i no robot im just passionnate about that i believe

side note
how come the list of hate group accaind to the the SPLC is mainly popluated my white power lot

yes i admit thre are the new panthers who are a black hate group so much so that the last few of the old panthers have condemned them

# free mumia

Aug 5, 2015 4:35 AM

Jan 2009
NudeBear said:
I'm not sure if Noboru has already given his reply, but Germany is still decades ahead of the United States. Germany along with many other Western European countries, the countries that so many people here like to make fun of, is still one of the most safest and richest places on earth.
No he hasn't and he didn't plan to bring this up.

You can say what you want about how restrictive Germany is when it comes to display Nazi Symbols in Public, but the Press is still freer in German-speaking Countries or even in Namibia than in the USA or in the UK: https://index.rsf.org.

Also, the Police Officer seems kind of sad and human. Just look how thoughtfully he seems to convince the Man of his Wrongdoings.
Aug 5, 2015 4:59 AM

Jan 2015
RedArmyShogun said:
FGAU1912 said:

HUH? explain

Here Most Serb of Sebs shall do so

^best explanation
Tito is a fgt u plebs. Yugoslavia as a communist state was nevr a good idea
DiginarcissaAug 5, 2015 5:04 AM
Twitter and it's consequences had been a disaster for the human race
Aug 5, 2015 5:20 AM

Jan 2015
Deserada said:
The real crime is the haircut of the gentleman on the left.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.