Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Rokka: Braves of the Six Flowers (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Aug 1, 2015 11:19 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
A lot of tension this episode...

Not a whole load of action but there's the mind games going on. I like how Mora is able to stay cool doing most of this. Poor Fremy. I feel like she is becoming a scapegoat because of her status/reputation. It's interesting to see how clever Hans is. The guy is hard to read but also quite intelligent.

It's also interesting to see Fremy's other eye revealed and part of her background story:
Aug 1, 2015 11:51 AM

Apr 2013
So my avatar and sign finally have stopped to be a spoiler. I hereby apologize if some peoples were annoyed that it was showing Fremy's right eye, I didn't realize it was a spoiler until after episode 3. I mean in the japanese novel, you get a picture of her with her right eye visible right from the start so it's an anime-only spoiler, which caught me off guard considering the time I spent with that avatar and sign~
Couldn't apologize before since it would have attracted the attention of people who didn't realize it in reverse. Hope no one was annoyed with it ^^".
Aug 1, 2015 11:58 AM

Jul 2014
Wooooow, her eye looks a lot more creepier than I imagined when reading the LN.
"Hi!"
Aug 1, 2015 12:46 PM

May 2015
you have been trolled by getting trolled by even being trolled casue you cant troll me because you already got trolled trolololololol
Kono Giorno Giovana Niwa Yume Ga Aru
Aug 1, 2015 12:56 PM
Jul 2015
It was realy intresting abouit the mind games (the new intro wtf?)
Aug 1, 2015 12:59 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Very, very interesting episode. Basically suspicions everywhere that need to be cleared up. Hans is a very smart dude, but what exactly happened that the barrier could be activated with a shut door?

Fremy's backstory is sad.
Aug 1, 2015 1:00 PM

Mar 2014
Don't let kids play with guns

Aug 1, 2015 1:02 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
That was really interesting.....

I liked finding out about everyone's history a lot, but Fremy's was the most interesting....Never would have thought that she was half fiend O_O

Hans is really knowledgable though and I can tell that he's pretty smart and intuitive too, honestly, I considered that its possible but what if the traitor is actualy Adlet O.o

I'm still going with Nashetania but now I think that it could either be Maura or even Goldof too

EDIT: Forgot to mention the new OP......I prefer the first one to this one tbh
TokoyaAug 1, 2015 1:07 PM
Aug 1, 2015 1:03 PM

Jul 2007
Holy tension batman.
This was thrilling and chilling to watch.
Basically this episode set up everyone as suspect(ex: Chamo killing the fiend who would have info, everyone used Adlet being idiotically trusting of Fremy as proof but we know that Adlet was monitoring her, even Adlet's lines in his thoughts here are suspicious, etc), while braves shift their suspicion to Adlet.

Very tense and chilling episode and its nice to see that they changed the OP too the moment the true tone of the show became clear.
Aug 1, 2015 1:07 PM

Apr 2013
New intro music, the images are mostly the same with a few change (he's opening his eye!!! :D ) . I liek the new images for the crest presentation at the end of the opening far better, looks nice. The beginning looks like they're in the fog, logical.

Wow, Fremy's right eye animated looks quite creepy. I actually though that episode would go slightly farther. Well, it's clearing quite a bit of the questions peoples could have.
About Fremy's motivation to kill the braves, even if for now we won't hear why she's wanting to defeat the demon god.
About's the armours, and I liked the way they demonstrated the fog barrier's effect. Furthermore, the way the talk were orchestrated (being on the top of the altar and stuff) is anime only but wasn't half bad as a choreography. I was thinking that one of the highest problem of this episode was that there was no movement. They still managed to somehow have some.

We learned about the Seal saint part as well as the salt pillar correctly. This part looks good. I'm still waiting for hint that should have been given already and still not seeing it.

I like Hans and Mora's animation. Especially Hans. The animation/drawing of Adlet was still lacking on the face part this episode again though. I really hope they take the time to fix that on the BR version.

Oh, and was that scene with Nashetania added? I don't know why it was there, don't remember reading that. That was really useless, but maybe that was made so that the episode as a whole was of the proper length while finishing where they wanted, they needed to win a few seconds more or something.... But they again used her as a useless character even though she's not useless at all. Stop doing that Passione please, you're doing a good job at adapting but that's already the second scene you added to push on the watcher the idea of Nashetania being useless/unstable... Which is obviously wrong.
ZefyrisAug 1, 2015 1:13 PM
Aug 1, 2015 1:13 PM

Mar 2015
Chamo accidently killed her opponent in a Martial Arts Tournament :/
Aug 1, 2015 1:15 PM

Jun 2013
so it should have been impossible for adlet to blast the door open?
Aug 1, 2015 1:16 PM
May 2014
Zefyris said:
New intro music, the images are mostly the same with a few change (he's opening his eye!!! :D ) . I liek the new images for the crest presentation at the end of the opening far better, looks nice. The beginning looks like they're in the fog, logical.

Wow, Fremy's right eye animated looks quite creepy. I actually though that episode would go slightly farther. Well, it's clearing quite a bit of the questions peoples could have.
About Fremy's motivation to kill the braves, even if for now we won't hear why she's wanting to defeat the demon god.
About's the armours, and I liked the way they demonstrated the fog barrier's effect. Furthermore, the way the talk were orchestrated (being on the top of the altar and stuff) is anime only but wasn't half bad as a choreography. I was thinking that one of the highest problem of this episode was that there was no movement. They still managed to somehow have some.

We learned about the Seal saint part as well as the salt pillar correctly. This part looks good. I'm still waiting for hint that should have been given already and still not seeing it.

I like Hans and Mora's animation. Especially Hans. The animation/drawing of Adlet was still lacking on the face part this episode again though. I really hope they take the time to fix that on the BR version.

Oh, and was that scene with Nashetania added? I don't know why it was there, don't remember reading that. That was really useless, but maybe that was made so that the episode as a whole was of the proper length while finishing where they wanted, they needed to win a few seconds more or something.... But they again used her as a useless character even though she's not useless at all. Stop doing that Passione please, you're doing a good job at adapting but that's already the second scene you added to push on the watcher the idea of Nashetania being useless/unstable... Which is obviously wrong.

It was in the light novel(The scene where she fainted), I recently finished volume one so I am sure it was there.
Aug 1, 2015 1:18 PM

Jul 2014
CodeZwei said:

I'm responding assuming you think Adlet blasted open the door. He didn't. He attempted to do so, but what actually activated the door opening was the guards exiting the shrine/temple to stop the intruder(s) (Adlet).

Yeah, they were some useless guards.
"Hi!"
Aug 1, 2015 1:19 PM

Aug 2014
I swear I hate this Chamot brat, going on about killing/torturing only Fremy.
Haven't read the LN yet and this episode is making me feel like doing so.

I'm betting on Nashetania and Goldof as the seventh brave now.
Your taste in Anime is shit.

Because you can't differentiate between what's good and bad.

How sad.
Aug 1, 2015 1:21 PM

Aug 2010
And we're finally at the part where the synopsis spoiled XD

Friggin love Hanz. Didn't realize he was shorter than Adlet ^^; But damn he sure put Adlet in trouble with that reasoning. Can't refute at all. Hanz's eye looks beautiful.

And speaking of eyes, Fremy's looks quite something. I wonder how Anime only's are gonna react to her story about being half Kyoma.

New song for the OP? Definitely gives different vibes now.

Chamo is even more annoying than I imagined her in the LN XD
Aug 1, 2015 1:23 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
My LN buddies are fangasming over the appearance of somebody in the new OP and I must say that he/she looks pretty interesting =o
Aug 1, 2015 1:24 PM
Mar 2014
Huh. Something I thought impossible to do well, they did. Man, that Hans is quite observant. You don't want him as an opponent, he's just way too clever and observant.

It's really interesting.

Re Chamo: who spoiled her that badly LOL. She's really the type of rotten spoiled brat with too much power to be healthy
BenMSAug 1, 2015 1:27 PM
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Nth incarnation of NRVNQSR

Animatic (Anime-fanatic)
Aug 1, 2015 1:30 PM

Jun 2013
YEEART said:
CodeZwei said:

I'm responding assuming you think Adlet blasted open the door. He didn't. He attempted to do so, but what actually activated the door opening was the guards exiting the shrine/temple to stop the intruder(s) (Adlet).

Yeah, they were some useless guards.
hmm ok
Aug 1, 2015 1:41 PM

Jun 2014
This was a really interesting episode as we learn more about each Brave. Fremy being half-fiend, half-human explains the eye patch. And Hans seems like a very interesting character. The mind games in this episode show that there doesn't always need to be action in order to keep the audience interested.

Also, I wonder why they changed the OP and ED............
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Apr 2013
BenMS said:

Re Chamo: who spoiled her that badly LOL. She's really the type of rotten spoiled brat with too much power to be healthy

Well how do you expect a girl that is the strongest human on Earth sicne she's 7 years old as well as religious figure (head of her temple) since then as well to behave? The only one who has technically authority on her is Mora... xD
I don't know about Chamo's parents, but there's no way they could do something about that. She's a SAINT after all. ^^"

Also, I liked Chamo playing with the gun and Mora taking the gun from her hand that was funny x).

Jan 2012
Somehow the princess made some weird faces there... considering how she had been before...
Aug 1, 2015 1:43 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
That was uncannily similar to the Class Trials of Danganronpa lol

Though a lot less complicated of course
Aug 1, 2015 1:44 PM
Mar 2014
Zefyris said:
BenMS said:

Well how do you expect a girl that is the strongest human on Earth sicne she's 7 years old as well as religious figure (head of her temple) since then as well to behave? The only one who has technically authority on her is Mora... xD
I don't know about Chamo's parents, but there's no way they could do something about that. She's a SAINT after all. ^^"

Also, I liked Chamo playing with the gun and Mora taking the gun from her hand that was funny x).

I know. Still, someone (preferably one of the head Saints) should have taught her some manners <<>>

Animatic (Anime-fanatic)
Aug 1, 2015 1:47 PM
Dec 2012
Barion-Zara said:

Friggin love Hanz. Didn't realize he was shorter than Adlet ^^; But damn he sure put Adlet in trouble with that reasoning. Can't refute at all.

Really, Hanz reasoning is god awful, and completely contradicts his reasoning for why Fremy isn't the traitor. If Fremy isn't the Traitor because she didn't kill Adlet, Then Adlet definitely isn't the traitor because he didn't kill Fremy or Nashetania.

The Traitor is either Hans(too obvious), Goldof (maybe if for some reason he thought that they couldn't defeat the demon god this time, I could see a sell out for Nashetania's life, but there was no way he could get into the temple before Adlet).

Chamo (a likely choice given, how quick she is to want to torture someone),

But then we have the person who makes the most logic sense.
Mora, The saint of mountains, The only one who seems completely beyond reproach.
She had the key to get in, wouldn't be surprised if in her little bag of saint powers is something similar to avatar's earthbenders.
Aug 1, 2015 1:48 PM
Jul 2018
Good to hear the stories of all seven Braves!!

Fremy is a half fiend and half human.
Aug 1, 2015 1:50 PM

Nov 2009
I'm starting to like Hans. although those "nyaa" of his irritate me.
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Aug 1, 2015 1:50 PM

Jan 2012
A tense, interesting episode, getting our Braves immediate backstories. Felt like a juryroom drama ala 12 Angry Men. The way I see it these 3 are definitely not the fake:

1. Adlet - the MC, enough said.
2. Flamie - given her backstory and role so far she's safe, plus she was pretty cleared this week.
3. Hans - he seems like the too obvious red herring.

I like Maura best so I hope she's safe, but I can't clear any of the other 4. My gut tells me it's either Nashetania or Goldof, leaning towards the former. Might her Saint of Blade powers allow her to control blade weapons like swords remotely? That's my guess for how the barrier was activated.
Aug 1, 2015 1:54 PM

Mar 2014
Got confused with Chamo for a second, Adlet clearly said he was the strongest man, maybe Chamo has an identity crisis, I know I can't if she is a he or a she without someone confirming.

One thing that I'm actually a bit confused with is that why did the 7th trap them here? Isn't this the temple that will stop all the fiends from reaching the main land? Why trap yourself here with the others? I'm kinda confused about this part. Unless the point is to just stall until the Demon King awakens and then I guess he can bypass the barrier?

I knew this episode would be just them talking but it wasn't as boring as I thought it'd be, episode still flew by.

CodeZwei said:
Maybe what we were shown was a lie and it's actually Adlet?????...!!!???
Zefyris said:
I liked the way they demonstrated the fog barrier's effect.
I liked that, really did, characters being smart and showing they know their survival skills without needlessly expositioning about it.
Aug 1, 2015 1:56 PM
Apr 2015
Right now I'm really starting to think it Bunny girl or Chamot

Chamot wants to hurry and kill Fremy so she isn't caught.

Bunny girl fake fainting to get Goldof mad at Adlet so he would side against him.
Aug 1, 2015 1:57 PM
Jul 2014
Vepenar said:
Barion-Zara said:

Friggin love Hanz. Didn't realize he was shorter than Adlet ^^; But damn he sure put Adlet in trouble with that reasoning. Can't refute at all.

Really, Hanz reasoning is god awful, and completely contradicts his reasoning for why Fremy isn't the traitor. If Fremy isn't the Traitor because she didn't kill Adlet, Then Adlet definitely isn't the traitor because he didn't kill Fremy or Nashetania.

The Traitor is either Hans(too obvious), Goldof (maybe if for some reason he thought that they couldn't defeat the demon god this time, I could see a sell out for Nashetania's life, but there was no way he could get into the temple before Adlet).

Mora, The saint of mountains, The only one who seems completely beyond reproach.
She had the key to get in, wouldn't be surprised if in her little bag of saint powers is something similar to avatar's earthbenders.

Yea, I'm partial to the idea that Mora is the 7th myself. This whole barrier plan was bad to begin with if we accept the premise that the legend is actually true(and all 6 braves are required to defeat the Demon God). If it is, her plan would have doomed them to fail. Anyone who did not have a direct alibi could have possibly slipped into the temple while Adlet was fighting the guards(she among them, I believe).
Aug 1, 2015 2:01 PM
Jun 2014
i liked this episode but am a little confused what the cat man at the end was trying to say. can someone explain it to me please?
Aug 1, 2015 2:01 PM

Oct 2012
I have a question to the LN readers, is it already possible to the watchers discover how the barrier was activated based only on the information in the anime?
Aug 1, 2015 2:02 PM
Mar 2014
Urgh, just rewatched a bit... And Chamo looked way too interested in a 'evil' sense when Hans made his point re the door and made it look like Adlet is the traitor. I've got a feeling she just wants to try to torture someone, and it doesn't matter who..

Animatic (Anime-fanatic)
Aug 1, 2015 2:03 PM

Jul 2009
This was confusing as hell and Hans made it even worse in the final minutes.

The traitor can be anyone but I put my chips on Moura, Goldof and Nashetania.

Also Chamot is a fucking annoying brat.

Edit: I've watched the part again where Chamot said she killed the devil, this is very suspicious as well.
Aug 1, 2015 2:06 PM
Mar 2014
Nothing257 said:
i liked this episode but am a little confused what the cat man at the end was trying to say. can someone explain it to me please?

The door is a 'one-use' type of door - once opened, it cannot be shut.
Adlet said that the door was closed when he was in front of the temple when he met the fake priestess, yet the sword was already in the stone when he entered the temple. Given that under normal circumstances without any special powers plus knowledge of the location of the sword and how it works you have to go inside the temple yourself to put the sword in its place, it's impossible for the door to be locked. It's the sole entrance.
Thus, a piece of the puzzle is missing here - either someone manipulated the sword from a distance somehow (and as the one after me says, you have to say the right words) (which is strange, since only the Braves and the instructors get to hear about the sword), or Adlet is lying.

Animatic (Anime-fanatic)
Aug 1, 2015 2:06 PM

Apr 2013
animefan8800 said:
Might her Saint of Blade powers allow her to control blade weapons like swords remotely? That's my guess for how the barrier was activated.

Remember episode 3. You need to stand here and put your hand on the altar while saying "fog, arise". Manipulating the blade from a distance isn't going to cut it, even if she could do it.
And if Mora, head of all the saint, didn't think of that possibility, you be pretty sure that Nashetania can only manipulate blades created by her. That would be completely op otherwise. No one could attack her with anything that cut.
Vepenar said:
Barion-Zara said:

Actually, he made a lot of sense. There are two reason for using a fake crest. 1) killing one of the hero to take his place without anyone noticing 2) create a situation with 7 braves so that everyone will suspect each other.

Since Fremy was trying to avoid the other braves and was FORCED repeatedly to come with them, she cannot want the second. And since she didn't kill adlet, she's not trying the first either.
Whereas the case is different for adlet. While he didn't attempt the first one, he did everything to make everyone come to the rendezvous point, actually contributing the most at the second. Without him, there would be only 6 Braves at the rendevous point, with Fremy not joining.
Aug 1, 2015 2:11 PM

Sep 2008
I like Fremy, she is like Princess Naa from Mushibugyou *.*
Aug 1, 2015 2:14 PM
Dec 2014
So they believe somehow a tiny bomb Adlet homemade blew open a temple made by saints that withheld waves of bombs being dropped on it. I get he used it directly on the door but it still seems iffy something so small worked considering how tough Hans made them sound. Seems more likely someone figured a way to close it and he just reopened it. Also they said only the one who activated the barrier could turn it off and Flemy, Goldof and Nashetania already saw him try and it didn't work.
Aug 1, 2015 2:18 PM

May 2012
I don't want to believe Adlet did, but man Hans bought up some good ass points.

This series is amazing. In 24mins we got back stories of all the braves. Founded out that Fremy is half Fiend and now I don't know who to believe.

Someone has some explaining to do.
Aug 1, 2015 2:21 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Chamo is annoying as hell. Unfortunately she also seems to be OP so I guess we're gonna have to put up with her childish antics for a while.

Hans on the contrary is pretty interesting and one heck of an adversary. He really has Adlett in a spot there.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Aug 1, 2015 2:22 PM

Apr 2013
Verutex said:
So they believe somehow a tiny bomb Adlet homemade blew open a temple made by saints that withheld waves of bombs being dropped on it. I get he used it directly on the door but it still seems iffy something so small worked considering how tough Hans made them sound. Seems more likely someone figured a way to close it and he just reopened it. Also they said only the one who activated the barrier could turn it off and Flemy, Goldof and Nashetania already saw him try and it didn't work.

No one said that. As BenMS said above, the whole point is, that door once open don't close again. So if Adlet says that the door was closed when he arrived, then it means no one could enter before the door opened right in front of Adlet. In other words, what Hans said is that anyone who activated the barrier entered AFTER Adlet opened it. How it was opened doesn't matter. What matters is that Adlet said he opened it because it was closed.
Aug 1, 2015 2:23 PM
Oct 2014
Finally something enjoyable.

When I found out that this was to be a half-season I knew it had to pick up soon, since the previous episodes were just generic monster slaying, in flamboyant costumes as always.

While this episode doesn't fix all that (in fact it adds to the cliche through Flemys' backstory and the cat-boy), at least we received some proper development, you can see the difference that an episode without action makes.

Most of the characters got a chance to say something and I felt like all of them at least contributed to the plot somehow.

For the first time I look forward to a new episode, and hopefully a fun reveal (IF ONE OF THEM REALLY IS A BAD GUY?!?!).
Aug 1, 2015 2:23 PM

Feb 2010
Great episode, redeemed the previous one that was kinda rushed in my opinion.
Aug 1, 2015 2:25 PM

Nov 2012
Vepenar said:
Barion-Zara said:

As it is Adlet was the only one there when the barrier was activated tho, so it's pretty natural for him to be suspicious even if Adlet hasn't killed anyone. Fremy came from the enemy lands, is a Saint and had the power to kill anyone closeby but still didn't (though she tried out of self defense).

Adlet is only known for interrupting an important tournament and desperately trying to steal the "Brave" title. He's also known for being sneaky and using tricks to win battles, so there's nothing to say that he didn't have some ulterior motive and the only reason his party members are alive is because he didn't want to take on everyone at once or that wanted them all gathered in one place.
Aug 1, 2015 2:33 PM

Jun 2014
Well this felt like a huge waste. it took 5 episodes just to catch up to the synopsis? Really?

The fake is REALLY obvious. (And was also spoiled for me) So all this is just kinda dragging on to me.
But I want to know HOW they pulled it off.

How many more episodes are they gonna waste stuck in a room?
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Aug 1, 2015 2:34 PM

Mar 2014
Nothing257 said:
We're seeing things from Adlet's perspective so it can be a bit harder to doubt him but the idea is that he was the only there, he says it wasn't him who put the barrier up, we "know" it wasn't him, but the others don't, just like how the others can say they were far away by themselves, who can confirm that?

It still wouldn't make much sense for it to be Adlet, ok, so he was the first one there, but he was alone, what if he just ended up raising the fog and trapping only himself inside? Doesn't make much sense for him to raise the fog so quickly, or why didn't he kill Fremy since he could with the help of the others since she's basically useless now, etc.
Aug 1, 2015 2:36 PM

Dec 2013
I've never been so deceived--usually I can accurately predict whether I'm going to like or dislike an anime and its characters. But this one just keeps growing on me. Love the tension associated with these dialogue heavy episodes, and it hardly gets better with Oshima on the bgm.

So...strongest man in the world is in quite a spot. Am I the only one who finds it ironic that an assassin who specializes in getting in and out of sealed places quickly is the same one shifting suspicion onto Adlet?
Aug 1, 2015 2:38 PM
Jan 2014
I do enjoy an anime that causes you to think. Look at all these conflicting arguments, this is brilliant! I'm not going to call anyone wrong because I haven't read the light novel.

What I have after this episode are two theories:
1.) The barrier activates if someone tries to forcibly enter the temple automatically cause they're assumed to be evil by the Saint of Seals. Meaning that they're arguing over nothing and no one activated the barrier.
2.) My theory from last episode about Adlet being under the Demon God's influence, which would also go with Hans' theory from this episode. Adlet could have blown the door, gone under mind control/subliminal influence of the Demon God , activated the barrier, and was released of it back at the entrance having no memory of doing it.
Aug 1, 2015 2:39 PM

Apr 2013
Rebelhero said:
Well this felt like a huge waste. it took 5 episodes just to catch up to the synopsis? Really?

The fake is REALLY obvious. (And was also spoiled for me) So all this is just kinda dragging on to me.
But I want to know HOW they pulled it off.

How many more episodes are they gonna waste stuck in a room?

well the WHOLE POINT is to find how it was pulled of, who did it can be deduced afterwards. If you can't understand how it was done even while being spoiled about who did it, that means that the mystery is seriously strongly built.

So you're contradicting yourself by saying it's a waste. Also, don't blame the show for some stupid people spoiling you.
Plus they're not stuck in a room, they're stuck in a forest.
ZefyrisAug 1, 2015 2:44 PM
Pages (8) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2015

983 by ItsViny »»
Apr 22, 7:36 PM

Poll: » Who is the strongest of the braves? ( 1 2 )

jbeat - Jul 25, 2015

65 by Talamare »»
Apr 16, 4:00 PM

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 11, 2015

292 by alphxmane »»
Jan 10, 9:49 PM

Poll: » Do you have a favorite character? ( 1 2 3 )

IncestEmblem - Aug 18, 2015

111 by Gator »»
Nov 29, 2023 12:41 PM

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2015

884 by Gator »»
Nov 29, 2023 8:18 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.