Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Aug 2, 2015 6:32 PM

Apr 2012
Nice ZHIEND song.

Finally run out the Pizza sauce.
Yuu rejoice xD

Nice episode

Aug 2, 2015 6:37 PM

Dec 2011
The only part that annoyed me is how Yuu didn't do anything when Nao was getting beat up. I feel like that retaliation thing is probably where someone put the blame on Nao instead.
MitsukiHimekaAug 2, 2015 6:54 PM
Aug 2, 2015 9:21 PM

May 2015
animefan8800 said:
Interesting that Yuu can use other people's abilities while controlling them. Why did Nao receive that beating near the beginning? I hope Ayumi's illness isn't too serious...

Well Yusarin is a prime example that abilities can be combined, I wonder if anyone's powers are going to become stronger?
Aug 2, 2015 11:07 PM

Jul 2015
just this episode leaves more question about Yuu family member i guess? but once we see more yuu and nao moments they might put feels again for sure
Aug 3, 2015 1:18 AM
Jul 2014
fu Jun you gonna kill the little girl again arent you? just like clannad

i would be so rage if anything bad happen to ayu
Aug 3, 2015 1:45 AM

Jul 2015
sauteed_roaches said:
am i the only one here thats thinking that

cmon, nao giving already that zhiend music player to yuu could be a subtle foreshadowing too, right?

I didn't think of that but it makes sense, that's two death flags already. Good observation, I was too focused on imouto's death flag
Aug 3, 2015 1:52 AM

Jul 2015
DarklordVor said:
This is going downhill fast. Selling a serious cool anime on episode 1 to a stupid comedic anime.

That glasses guy only becoming a laughing gag and Yusarin is only there for laugh and lighter.

Nao getting bullied, probably because she have used her authority to threaten them before. Although Nao can just fight back, but she didn't.

Yu and Nao have more intimate relationship, like shopping, talking together under the stars, and lots of togetherness.

Overall this is getting bad. Might as well put this on-hold.

The story will be picking up next week
Aug 3, 2015 2:40 AM

Jan 2015
Yuu_vi_Britannia said:
You saw what Yu spoke of Tomori in river.
A beautiful and intelligent girl.

Yu wasn't talking about Tomori. He was talking about Yumi, the girl from the first episode.
MALoween 2017 Candy:
Aug 3, 2015 3:49 AM

Dec 2012
A good episode, I want to see more moments between Yu and Nao, I really appreciated this part. His imouto is sick, hope she is not too bad.
Aug 3, 2015 4:24 AM

Nov 2014
SansrivaaL said:
Nao got her ass kicked lol

Lil sister death flag!!!!!
Prepare for the feels.

Aug 3, 2015 5:47 AM

Jan 2015
Yuu_vi_Britannia said:
ahsinam33 said:

Yu wasn't talking about Tomori. He was talking about Yumi, the girl from the first episode.

[HorribleSubs] made mistakes in translation again.
you should expect the translation of [GJM-Mezashite]

he was talking about Tomori.
the person who grabbed him by his power.

Are you sure? Because Yu said that he got dumped by a beautiful and intelligent girl because of his power. Tomori never dumped him; Yumi did.
MALoween 2017 Candy:
Aug 3, 2015 6:33 AM

Apr 2015
Otosaka was defo talking about Yumi in the river. Nao in that sentence makes no sense.
Aug 3, 2015 6:38 AM

Jan 2015
Yuu_vi_Britannia said:
ahsinam33 said:

Are you sure? Because Yu said that he got dumped by a beautiful and intelligent girl because of his power. Tomori never dumped him; Yumi did.

subtitles in German and Spanish.
I got caught by a girl
2ch.net also have arguments mentioning that Toka/Otasaka, in the same sense

[HorribleSubs] committed several serious error translation in Aldnoah.Zero.
But had a Japanese girl in the forum AnimeSuki ''karice67''.
It showed the errors and correcting the phrases wrong, using the right words, it also explains the significance and sense of the words used in Japanese.

Unfortunately she not choose to watch charlotte

629 :風の谷の名無しさん@実況は実況板で@転載は禁止:2015/08/03(月) 22:13:24.94 ID:2Kfjl1Xp0
裏拳コレクション置いときますね
http://i.imgur.com/gZvzh9s.gif
http://i.imgur.com/6HvKyPn.gif

Man_Lanz said:
Otosaka was defo talking about Yumi in the river. Nao in that sentence makes no sense.

And now I'm confused... Yuu_vi_Britannia, you're usually correct about these things but during that conversation, Takajou and Yu were talking about 'love and romance'. Why would Yu talk about Tomori then? He's not in love with Tomori yet. It makes sense if he was talking about Yumi.
MALoween 2017 Candy:
Aug 3, 2015 6:42 AM

Nov 2011
Relinquish022 said:
*Sniffs*

I smell a death flag for imouto-chan.

Naa, i think she's just going to develop powers, get kidnapped by scientists and them having to rescue her in the end.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Aug 3, 2015 7:05 AM

Jul 2015
Yuu_vi_Britannia said:
Zee530 said:

Naa, i think she's just going to develop powers, get kidnapped by scientists and them having to rescue her in the end.

are you prepared?

The preview released?
Aug 3, 2015 7:11 AM

Apr 2015
Preview released.

HYPED
Aug 3, 2015 7:35 AM

Jul 2014
"AYUMIIIII!!!"

Well, shit.
"Beyond the veil of cherry blossom petals blown by the wind - almost like their promised reunion -

Feelings pile up with the passage of time: once the torrent of emotions comes rushing down, what is the spectacle that awaits?"
Aug 3, 2015 8:27 AM

Jan 2015
Yuu_vi_Britannia said:
Charlotte episode 6 preview
the misery begins.

Next episode's going to be amazing! Hopefully the one week wait won't kill me first...
MALoween 2017 Candy:
Aug 3, 2015 8:36 AM

May 2014
LOL, this series remind me much of X-men series. :P

Decent ep. I hope a strong enemy appears. If it goes like this it's gonna be a boring series, really. -.- A strong enemy with superpowers that oppose that school or something
Aug 3, 2015 8:40 AM

May 2014
ahsinam33 said:
Yuu_vi_Britannia said:
the misery begins.

Next episode's going to be amazing! Hopefully the one week wait won't kill me first...

Well, something is definitely going to happen with Ayame.
Aug 3, 2015 8:41 AM

Jul 2015
Yuu_vi_Britannia said:
the misery begins.

Oh, no. No, no, no. Ayumi isn't going to die, right? She's just going to develop her powers, right? I'm not ready. I'm not ready for the feels yet!
Aug 3, 2015 8:42 AM

May 2014
ahsinam33 said:
Yuu_vi_Britannia said:
the misery begins.

why isn't the preview included in ep. from Crunchyroll?
Aug 3, 2015 9:09 AM

Jan 2015
SoManyRainbows said:
Yuu_vi_Britannia said:
the misery begins.

Oh, no. No, no, no. Ayumi isn't going to die, right? She's just going to develop her powers, right? I'm not ready. I'm not ready for the feels yet!

It is really a given she gets captured. Will they kill her off? I wouldn't be surprised if they did. But I think they will screw around with her head before that, like with Nao's brother. So I don't exptect her to be killed next episode, just wait a little longer.
Magical_MaidoAug 3, 2015 9:14 AM
Aug 3, 2015 9:16 AM

Apr 2015
mangalicker94 said:
LOL, this series remind me much of X-men series. :P

Decent ep. I hope a strong enemy appears. If it goes like this it's gonna be a boring series, really. -.- A strong enemy with superpowers that oppose that school or something

TBH the school being (part of) the enemy is more likely I think. Especially after the preview.

Feels a bit like the sisters arc.
Aug 3, 2015 9:38 AM

Jun 2012
Seems like this Charlotte is finally shifting gears in episode 6 like Angel Beats, hope there will be nice twists.
Aug 3, 2015 9:47 AM

Apr 2014
No please please please Ayumi don't die if you die I will die and we will die together but before you die I will kill you you can't die you want me to be murder and to commit suicide?
Aug 3, 2015 10:51 AM

Jan 2015
mangalicker94 said:
ahsinam33 said:

why isn't the preview included in ep. from Crunchyroll?

Well, the preview is released two days after the episode is released so that's the reason.

Yuu_vi_Britannia said:
the misery begins.

795 :風の谷の名無しさん@実況は実況板で@転載は禁止:2015/08/03(月) 23:20:35.93 ID:cZGtNiO40

友利「危険な能力な気がしてなりません」 Tomori "you will have a dangerous capacity I can feel"
熊耳「崩壊」 -collapse"
乙坂「崩壊?」 - "collapse?"
歩未「壊れる夢…」 - Ayumi "to break a dream ..."
高城「何かの暗示でしょうか?」 - Megane-kun ''Do you have any suggestion?'
乙坂「きっと偶然だ」 - Otasaka "It's a chance for sure"
友利「いいお兄ちゃんで良かったね」 - Tomori "It was good and a good brother."
歩未「たすけて・・・」 - Ayumi "help ..."
友利「崩壊」 - Tomori "collapse"
??「間に合わなかったか」(花澤さんの声に聞こえる) - ? ? "What did you not meet the deadline" (it sounds to Hanazawa's voice)
??「どーーーーん!!」(崩壊の能力者?) - ? ? "Degrees ーーーー N !!" (the collapse of the ability business?)
友利「行くな!」- Tomori "Do not go!"
乙坂「あゆみいいいいいい」 - Otosaka "Ayumiiiiiii"

Tomori has missed the deadline.
she says to Yu: Do not go!

what will happen to Ayumi, it may be something similar to what happened to the two girls Rika and Yuriko mentioned by the girl who hit Tomori?

I didn't understand much of what you wrote but seems interesting...
MALoween 2017 Candy:
Aug 3, 2015 10:57 AM

Feb 2015
This episode had good parts but it just went into the usual episodic "Oh look, someone who has an ability. Let's save them!" I want to know more about the main characters. I don't care about the weekly abilities thing...
Aug 3, 2015 11:32 AM

May 2015
Yuu_vi_Britannia said:

Yes he used his skill in Arifumi.

''here's the big secret''

The test was just an excuse.
So the MC could use his power in Arifumi.

Udou, Arifumi and the guy flying .
What do they have in common?
1. The three were not asked to enter to school or to student council.
2. The MC used his skill, in the three boys.

Ie the users of power, whose the MC uses his skill, has his skills stolen.

This is the reason that Tomori, asked to the MC use his skill in baseball guy.

this is the theory presented by 2ch.net.
They also believe that Tomori and Megane-kun has knowledge of the MC and of his ability and they are hiding the truth.
In the scene where the MC complains about the usefulness of his power.
In so Megane-kun stopped what he will say.
They believe that Megane-kun would speak out on the true ability of the MC.

It can be possible...

It's so senseless when they found the flying boy... the conclusion was...
- Don't ever use your power, ok?
- Ok, don't worry.

: )

Senseless, but with that theory can be...

When you said... steal... can the MC use now the stolen abilities somehow?

The next episode looks great! Thanks for the preview.

Aug 3, 2015 1:59 PM

Nov 2014
I don't think they should be telling these people NOT to ever use their abilities. I'd think that having an ability that will eventually go away is something that should be enjoyed while you have it. I can understand that this one particular guy would be risking his life by using his ability because it could disappear while he's flying, and the guy who could create transparent pictures was doing it for the wrong reasons, and the one with Telekinesis was using his ability to cheat at baseball, but if those two used their abilities for something useful like seeing through clothes to find hidden things like bombs or weapons, or using telekinesis to save a person from a burning building by floating them out the window, they could really come in handy by using their abilities while they last.
Aug 3, 2015 2:03 PM

May 2015
Just saw episode 6 preview...

So it begins... though...
Everyones saying imoutos gonna die but i think Takajou will be dying first ahaha.
Aug 3, 2015 2:04 PM

Apr 2014
By the way did anyone noticed that episode 11 is named Charlotte? I'm curious as hell now
Aug 3, 2015 2:22 PM

Jul 2015
Yuu sister getting captured? what up with the deadline i dont get at all :x
Aug 3, 2015 2:38 PM

Jul 2009
Why Nao is being punched? And the worse it's that Takajou knows and do nothing and Yuu just watched as well...
Nao was really pretty looking the sky and the song was really amazing.
I believe Yuu's sis is going to develop some power...
Aug 3, 2015 2:42 PM

Oct 2012
"Houkai." "Collapse."

Aug 3, 2015 2:48 PM

Jul 2015
new ability? seems cool!
Aug 3, 2015 2:53 PM

Apr 2011
Man, those scientists sure are incompetent. How many users were that? And yet they somehow managed to find a random guitarist.

As for this episode itself, yet again. That makes it 4 episodes that could've easily been condensed into one without losing anything at all. Literally the only good thing about this episode was the reveal that Yu can use abilities of ability users he possess, nothing else was important. Almost half the series has been wasted on this shit. And while I'm on the subject of ability users, weren't the abilities supposed to be incomplete? Yet everyone other than the main cast (Misa excepted) have complete powers.
Aug 3, 2015 4:59 PM
Jul 2018
That was kind of amusing, next time is when the show changes apparently so I'm hoping it'll be entertaining.
Aug 3, 2015 5:07 PM

Aug 2015
I think that next week's episode will be about Ayu's power.
Although I hate the "desu" & "gouzaru" imoutos, Ayu is nantoka .. kawaii :3
Ara Ara~
Aug 3, 2015 5:22 PM
Jul 2014
i think Ayu had recovered from her sickness..assuming she's wear normal dress walking in classroom hallway.
so i think it is something else
Aug 3, 2015 5:31 PM

Sep 2013
Yusa asking if tomori and MC are dating felt incredibly forced...
Actually, I find all the interactions between the main characters to be grating.
I mean come on, even owari no seraph managed to have an enjoyable chemistry between the main squad.

Please Maeda, bring on the tragedy.
Aug 3, 2015 8:26 PM

May 2015
Yuu_vi_Britannia said:
telekinesis the ability the baseball guy.

mmm... Now that you mention it...

I had not noticed that, but can be possible!

It seems that theory may be true.
HarselAug 3, 2015 8:31 PM

Aug 4, 2015 4:32 AM

Jan 2015
i don't get all the hate, another good episode
Aug 4, 2015 9:13 AM

Sep 2014
sayanas said:
Yusa asking if tomori and MC are dating felt incredibly forced...
Actually, I find all the interactions between the main characters to be grating.
I mean come on, even owari no seraph managed to have an enjoyable chemistry between the main squad.

Please Maeda, bring on the tragedy.

Yeah, The characters are missing development so everything is going to seeem forced, contrived and rushed. I dont cram everything into 7 eps so it doesnt seeem forced and rushed : at least this ep was a baby step forward.
davinci12Aug 4, 2015 9:17 AM
Aug 4, 2015 10:08 AM

Aug 2010
The Nao getting beaten up scene was pretty random but I guess it was to show us that she's used to being bullied.

Really liking all the Yuu x Nao scenes. Even Yusa ships it.

Looks like the drama beings next episode, possibly something tragic happening to Ayumi.
Aug 4, 2015 10:38 AM

Feb 2008
This show would be so much better if glasses and the idol weren't in it. Also, getting really tired of Nao's "self-help" hypocrite attitude of "you can't use your powers anymore, but we still can!" I get it, they have to in order to "save" people, but this random encounter of the week is getting old fast. At least Haruhi Suzumiya made the pushover attitude entertaining. Going to give this one more chance.
People are strange, when you're a stranger
Aug 4, 2015 11:23 AM

Feb 2007
Magical_Maido said:
It is really a given she gets captured. Will they kill her off? I wouldn't be surprised if they did. But I think they will screw around with her head before that, like with Nao's brother. So I don't exptect her to be killed next episode, just wait a little longer.

How could she be captured if she's already in this school?

SoManyRainbows said:

Either develop her powers, or she needs the pizza sauce to live, I guess.
Aug 4, 2015 3:08 PM

Oct 2012
Yuu_vi_Britannia said:
telekinesis the ability the baseball guy.

Nope. He just took over the ability of this guy and slowed down. Plain and simple.
Aug 4, 2015 3:15 PM

Jan 2011
The first bit of real plot plot!
Can't wait for the next one now, hype hype.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Aug 4, 2015 3:45 PM
Jun 2014
lol Nao's excuse to not use powers is just laughable. dont use you power because of "scientists and stuff" it is really stupid.
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Charlotte Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 26, 2015

887 by Nuikorakabiri »»
Yesterday, 11:46 AM

Poll: » Charlotte Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2015

898 by Nuikorakabiri »»
Yesterday, 11:40 AM

Poll: » Charlotte Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 15, 2015

859 by Boomfus »»
May 2, 1:52 PM

» Yuu's Ability

PenguinLam - Apr 18

30 by Thatboidriz »»
Apr 30, 5:04 PM

Poll: » Charlotte Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 29, 2015

649 by MsBorsh »»
Apr 21, 11:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.