Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Jul 10, 2015 7:27 AM

Jun 2013
the scene with the medical examiner was just disturbing man
Jul 10, 2015 7:55 AM

Sep 2014
Well...it was an alright episode I suppose. The best part of the Anime apart from the mystery aspect's definitely the OP and ED. They lovely. Well now I hope the Anime gets more interesting soon.
Jul 10, 2015 8:13 AM

Nov 2014
Sukebe14 said:
WTF just watched. Even in anime I never saw such happy reactions to grisly murder, not to mention such ridiculuos thing that victims wanted to be killed and turned into chairs

Too many psychos for me to handle, I can tolerate disturbing scenes but not these disturbing weird brains. And I don't even need to talk about the horrible mystery. Dropped.
HakayaJul 10, 2015 8:18 AM
Jul 10, 2015 8:18 AM

Jan 2008
In a word, amazing.

Absolutely perfect. God, this fucking series. Thank you, noitaminA.

Edit: I need the full version of the ed. Gives me chills. Can't stop listening.
Jul 10, 2015 8:22 AM

Oct 2014
Axelucard_ said:
the scene with the medical examiner was just disturbing man

Yeah you right its disturbing and annoying..that TRAP and glasses boy also annoying.
That deduction kinda boring to me..
Jul 10, 2015 8:39 AM

Dec 2012
Monjoex said:
That deduction kinda boring to me..

Oh, it's more than boring. It does not make sense, pretentious, & so many out-of-nowhere conclusions.
I like anime.
Jul 10, 2015 8:45 AM

Jan 2015
hum, what a turn of events ?! didn't expect the case to get solved that easily tbh, nor did I expect its reason to be a love interest lol and of all things that kiss at the beginning was my ultimate unexpected, can I ship them?? huh can I?? (Kobayashi X Hashiba) ???!
but well, what now ?? I'm more concerned about how will the plot proceed now that this case is over..
Jul 10, 2015 9:02 AM

Mar 2014
Kobayashi deducing who the murderer was (empathizing with the killer) had strong Hannibal vibes, which I like. The comedy was really misplaced though.
Jul 10, 2015 9:46 AM

Aug 2014
Wow I felt not a single tension in this episode. The murderer turned out to be a random character too. Disappointing!
I know this is just a first case, but come on...
What's with Kobayashi's friend blushing there? Is he gay for Kobayashi, too??? And that teacher's over-reaction too!!

Why not just make Kobayashi as a girl right from the start, then? Male teacher falling in love with his male student is weeeiiiirrrddd!

Now I feel like dropping this... There are sooo many weird and wrong things with this anime..!!
Jul 10, 2015 9:56 AM

Nov 2010
Lol at the people amazed by his deductive skills. That wasn't deduction or detective work, it was just hack writing. Although the insanity gives it a dream-like quality, like a murder mystery written by an Alice in Wonderland character, purposefully bending the rules trying to mess with her.

-----
After reading some more comments: does anyone know what a trap is anymore? If a character is presented as a male, dresses as a male, everyone refers to them as a male, then he is not a trap. I've even read comments saying that he was not originally a "trap" because traps did not exist at the time the stories were written. How in the world is a really feminine looking boy anything new? Or a boy wearing a dress? Here, have a young H.P. Lovecraft:

Jun Watarase from Happiness! is a trap. Mariya from Maria Holic is a trap. Bridget is a trap. Bailey Jay is a trap. Hideyoshi is a trap when he's wearing a swimsuit or other girly clothes. Then there is nothing about them that hints at their real gender. On the other hand, a boy who looks girly is just a boy. Who looks like a girl. Maybe he could make you uncomfortable if he suddenly gets close to your face and whispers in your ear, even if you are not gay, but he still wouldn't be a trap.

I don't see people calling ugly or elderly women traps (or reverse traps) because they could pass as men, and that's because calling a boy a trap is an excuse to justify being aroused by him: "it's a trap so it's not gay". And so, another word loses its meaning due to people's insecurities.
GersenJul 10, 2015 10:59 AM
Jul 10, 2015 10:07 AM

Dec 2013
What an abomination. So unnatural and dumb, jesus. The suspension of disbelief for this series needs to be on another level to watch it. Feels like some cartoon on Jetix, except that it's about gruesome murder which is of course a totally perfect combo.

No proper establishment of the story, just abrupt introduction in the first episode and then immediate deduction of the crime which was total bs - most of the things felt completely out of thin air ( since there was no proper slow establishment of the case ) not to mention that the crime itself was so, SO STUPID, holy shit.

Just, just... just when I think I've already seen some horrid shit, stuff like manages to pass even that. Not gonna torture myself with this.
Jul 10, 2015 11:48 AM

Jul 2007
Kay_Lite said:

Male teacher falling in love with his male student is weeeiiiirrrddd!

Oh look, more homophobia. Sasuga, MAL.
Jul 10, 2015 12:06 PM

Jul 2014
Some amazing police work there. "Are you sure you aren't an accomplice?" Lets show the child suspect our evidence including murder pictures, but hey, why not, we have a 17 year old drug addict on our payroll with access to all our cases already. But everything worked out, the girl solved the case with nothing but her intuition. Awful, truly awful.
Jul 10, 2015 12:13 PM

Sep 2010
I am just a step away from dropping this series. Just like people mentioned, viewers don't get any clues to solve the riddle themselves (which should be the most entertaining part of detective stories), then the conclusion/solution is coming up and it doesn't feel that impacting because it coming out of nowhere like what actually happen was thought up after everything happened. (The culprit is someone that never appeared, common.)

Then again that yaoi stuff, I really not into it. I still am wondering why the shows tries to tell us that MC is a boy? Was there any purpose in not making him a girl?

There is really high probability that I won't pick up the third ep, although one can always hope.

Vanisher said:
Stark700 said:

This scene almost made me drop the anime, it was so fucking terrible

Actually this one was one of few scenes I liked, or maybe rather, it was so fucked up that I couldn't stop laughing.
Jul 10, 2015 12:28 PM

Feb 2012
Both the loli teacher and medical examiner are obnoxious as hell. They really take away from the mystery and suspense vibe. The MC is pretty annoying at times, but I think I can get used to him.

I want this show to be good because the mystery/horror asspect, but...it's not looking very promising. I'll give it another episode.
Jul 10, 2015 12:31 PM

Jul 2007
Sokah said:
Some amazing police work there. "Are you sure you aren't an accomplice?" Lets show the child suspect our evidence including murder pictures, but hey, why not, we have a 17 year old drug addict on our payroll with access to all our cases already. But everything worked out, the girl solved the case with nothing but her intuition. Awful, truly awful.

THe said "drug addict" is working not on police paycheck.
He is working on imperial household agency paycheck.

That is pretty much equivalent of MI6 . Except with less laws. THey only directly answer to imperial family.

Akechi could order the police to do striptease for him and they would most likely have to comply.
Jul 10, 2015 12:47 PM
Oct 2012
CookingPriest said:
That is pretty much equivalent of MI6 . Except with less laws. THey only directly answer to imperial family.

Akechi could order the police to do striptease for him and they would most likely have to comply.

Not just that, it is actually an super-governmental organization that lies outside the constitution, and it appears to have been formed to deal with super villains (the last part wasn't specifically said last episode, but it was certainly implied). So he could order the MI6 to do a striptease for him and even they would have to comply.

It reminds me of CURE in the Remo Williams/Destroyer series.
Jul 10, 2015 12:57 PM

Nov 2009
They're all fucked up in the head, each in their own way...
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Jul 10, 2015 1:04 PM

Jul 2007
Takuan_Soho said:
CookingPriest said:

Not just that, it is actually an super-governmental organization that lies outside the constitution, and it appears to have been formed to deal with super villains (the last part wasn't specifically said last episode, but it was certainly implied). So he could order the MI6 to do a striptease for him and even they would have to comply.

It reminds me of CURE in the Remo Williams/Destroyer series.

Yeah the agency is actually real in japan, hence why I said with less laws - they only answer to royal family and nobody else.
Jul 10, 2015 1:08 PM

Feb 2009
Seriously, why do people still looking for a mystery horror in this? It's not gonna happen. 'Take away from the suspense vibe'? There's no such thing as a suspense from the start in this show. It's not a show about solving the mystery, it's a show about mystery itself, the fuck up case that we are gonna enjoy. From the first episode, that's what they promise and deliver.

It take a certain type of mindset to enjoy this show. Why can people only see the surface? Anyway, yeah, if you just looking for case solving, or the usual, well expect to be disappointed. But, if you wonder what's down that rabbit hole......I'm going ahead. Right now, I'm quite optimist about this show, I'm enjoying it so far.
shirouxJul 10, 2015 1:19 PM
Jul 10, 2015 2:28 PM

Dec 2012
shiroux said:
Seriously, why do people still looking for a mystery horror in this? It's not gonna happen. 'Take away from the suspense vibe'? There's no such thing as a suspense from the start in this show. It's not a show about solving the mystery, it's a show about mystery itself, the fuck up case that we are gonna enjoy. From the first episode, that's what they promise and deliver.

It take a certain type of mindset to enjoy this show. Why can people only see the surface? Anyway, yeah, if you just looking for case solving, or the usual, well expect to be disappointed. But, if you wonder what's down that rabbit hole......I'm going ahead. Right now, I'm quite optimist about this show, I'm enjoying it so far.

A mystery without any suspense. What a mystery.
Oh, I see. So this anime show is a mystery itself? A mystery about why is this anime has a badly written mystery, character, & logic?
I agree with you there. It certainly takes a certain type of mindset to enjoy this show.
I think you get the wrong idea. From the surface, this anime is really unique & atmospheric, which I really like. But, if you look past the surface, it's a really badly written anime show. The concept is cool, the execution is horrendous.
Pat_To_Do-ListJul 10, 2015 3:05 PM
I like anime.
Jul 10, 2015 3:11 PM

Jan 2014
Pat_To_Do-List said:
kataklism said:
bithc plis, un-go worst murder cases anime, this one it's fine, just a tad too weird in some cases, and it has some dobiuos design choices but apart from those, it's fine, i'd actually go as far as saying as it misses the top 3 of this season by just a little(top 3 being gate, shirayuki and overlord, but i might be too hyped on the last one to make a good judgement)

Oh, really? I never watch UN-GO.
Not only that, this anime has a dubious writing quality too.

UN-GO has really really bad
I love Christine

"If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. He will put some things behind, will pass an invisible boundary; In proportion as he simplifies his life, the laws of the universe will appear less complex, and solitude will not be solitude, nor poverty poverty, nor weakness weakness." - Henry David Thoreau

Jul 10, 2015 3:11 PM

Dec 2014
Wow. I'm really enjoying this series at the moment. Yes, it was predictable that he would solve it and the way he did, and it was fast. However, the whole theme of making people into chairs just amazed me - it was so creative and I've never seen anything like it. I hope many more mysteries get solved, and each are on par or better, than this arc. I quite like the characters, and no annoying echhi girls, thank the lord.
Jul 10, 2015 3:13 PM

Jul 2011
ThrashMatto said:
Pat_To_Do-List said:

Oh, really? I never watch UN-GO.
Not only that, this anime has a dubious writing quality too.

UN-GO has really really bad

yup, regretted so badly when i chose it as an anime to watch with my mother as she likes trillers and stuff(she was a fan of conan), it just sucked so bad, arrived at apisode 3, we both agreed it wasn't worth our time, and diverged on a completely different territory of animation.
Jul 10, 2015 3:19 PM

Jan 2014
To be honest, yes, this anime is very poor when it comes to mystery so far, but what it excels in is tales of the macabre. I can see why so many people thought "oh mystery = death note, ranpo kitan is mystery, it must be like death note" (keep in mind i dont agree with this), but instead this is closer to Edogawa Ranpo's namesake, who is, well, Edger Allan Poe.
I love Christine

"If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. He will put some things behind, will pass an invisible boundary; In proportion as he simplifies his life, the laws of the universe will appear less complex, and solitude will not be solitude, nor poverty poverty, nor weakness weakness." - Henry David Thoreau

Jul 10, 2015 3:31 PM

Dec 2013
So i'm currently watching 23 shows from this early season and this show might of already taken the bottom spot by episode 2. The story, characters, tone, and presentation are all just complete noncohesive garbage.
Jul 10, 2015 3:36 PM

Jan 2014
LOL all those who drop this anime , I'll say one word who cares ?! :P
Jul 10, 2015 3:48 PM

May 2012
born2biscuit said:
Dropped. Tired of this gay shit.

There is noting gay about falling in love with cute trap.

Here is one of cutest traps of all time
http://s33.photobucket.com/user/caraniel/media/Screenshots/BT6-trapgallery.jpg.html
Jul 10, 2015 4:31 PM

Mar 2012
This is definitely a "WTF Japan" kind of series.

The case was underwhelming and the characters aren't likable.

Hibbington said:
The story, characters, tone, and presentation are all just complete noncohesive garbage.

+1
Jul 10, 2015 4:31 PM

Aug 2013
CookingPriest said:
Sokah said:

THe said "drug addict" is working not on police paycheck.
He is working on imperial household agency paycheck.

lol
Jul 10, 2015 6:25 PM

Dec 2012
I probably went into this with the wrong expectations, as its not a genre show or w/e, but this has been pretty terrible so far.
kleinchenJul 10, 2015 6:41 PM
Jul 10, 2015 7:15 PM
Jan 2013
I usually watch animes while eating dinner. This anime is not suitable to watch while eating 1/5
Jul 10, 2015 7:36 PM

Aug 2012
Snaita said:
If Kobayashi found out that he has a dick between his legs, maybe he would get more fun...

Bro, that made me laugh way too hard xDD

Yeah, everything was fucked up. The MC's reasonning came from out of nowhere. "I could be his chair", no, just no.

Not mentioning the fact that they explain why no one noticed all the murders of the teacher with "the teacher and his victims loved each other"
The power of love sure is strong here.
Jul 10, 2015 7:38 PM

Dec 2012
Adrasteiax said:
Wow. I'm really enjoying this series at the moment. Yes, it was predictable that he would solve it and the way he did, and it was fast. However, the whole theme of making people into chairs just amazed me - it was so creative and I've never seen anything like it. I hope many more mysteries get solved, and each are on par or better, than this arc. I quite like the characters, and no annoying echhi girls, thank the lord.

Exactly, the concept is unique, but it's executed very poorly. Which why I do not like it. If you want something with this kind of creepiness, you should try Psycho-Pass. One of the cases there is just like this one, someone who decorate a piece of art with human limbs. The difference is, Psycho-Pass has a much better execution than this.

ThrashMatto said:
To be honest, yes, this anime is very poor when it comes to mystery so far, but what it excels in is tales of the macabre. I can see why so many people thought "oh mystery = death note, ranpo kitan is mystery, it must be like death note" (keep in mind i dont agree with this), but instead this is closer to Edogawa Ranpo's namesake, who is, well, Edger Allan Poe.

Well, I never watch Death Note but still think this is very bad.
I understand that this anime is similar to Edogawa Rampo's & Edgar Allan Poe's works, but that certainly cannot be an excuse for a badly-written anime like this. Maybe this anime has the same concept, but the execution is simply bad.
I like anime.
Jul 10, 2015 7:51 PM
Oct 2012
Pat_To_Do-List said:
Which why I do not like it. If you want something with this kind of creepiness, you should try Psycho-Pass.

This boiled down 12 episodes of PP creepiness into 2 episodes. That makes it remarkably efficient.

Pat_To_Do-List said:
I understand that this anime is similar to Edogawa Rampo's & Edgar Allan Poe's works, but that certainly cannot be an excuse for a badly-written anime like this. Maybe this anime has the same concept, but the execution is simply bad.

Honestly, stop saying things you don't understand. No, this has nothing similar to EA Poe, one can see the inspiration Edogawa received from Poe, but this is not similar to anything Poe wrote, which is only common sense since Edogawa wrote 100 years after Poe. To be frank this isn't even Edogawa territory. While this is far closer to Edogawa's spirit, this story could not have been written by him, which again is only common sense, since this was written 50 years after Edogawa died.

I have to take issue with your statement, this show is not "poorly written". It is well written. Just because you demand bourgeoisie stories doesn't mean all stories should be bourgeoisie. I see the first two episodes as only laying the groundwork. The true value of this series starts from now.
Jul 10, 2015 7:56 PM

Jan 2010
This show is so half-ass.

Oh...Can you prove Kobayashi is innocent? Oh he only has fingerprint on the weapon, not on the door knot..........What? That's it?

We have a suspect....and she just reveal everything like she doesn't want to hide it......wow

Kobayashi personality ....my God.....it sounds like he is asking her out on a date than solving a murder case. Can he put some emotion to it
Jul 10, 2015 8:02 PM

Dec 2012
Takuan_Soho said:
This boiled down 12 episodes of PP creepiness into 2 episodes. That makes it remarkably efficient.

12 episodes? I believe the similar case in Psycho-Pass is not taking that many episodes to be solved. And two episodes of this anime only have the similar case. The writing quality? Day & night.

Takuan_Soho said:
Honestly, stop saying things you don't understand. No, this has nothing similar to EA Poe, one can see the inspiration Edogawa received from Poe, but this is not similar to anything Poe wrote, which is only common sense since Edogawa wrote 100 years after Poe. To be frank this isn't even Edogawa territory. While this is far closer to Edogawa's spirit, this story could not have been written by him, which again is only common sense, since this was written 50 years after Edogawa died.

I have to take issue with your statement, this show is not "poorly written". It is well written. Just because you demand bourgeoisie stories doesn't mean all stories should be bourgeoisie. I see the first two episodes as only laying the groundwork. The true value of this series starts from now.

At least that's what I understand from some of the people who defend this anime show.

"Bourgeoisie stories?" What does that mean?
If an anime shows its "true value" later & that's somehow justify the horrible early episodes, then that's bad thing.
I like anime.
Jul 10, 2015 8:05 PM

Dec 2012
Takuan_Soho said:
Pat_To_Do-List said:
Which why I do not like it. If you want something with this kind of creepiness, you should try Psycho-Pass.

Pat_To_Do-List said:

That hardly made any sense..

Also;

What makes this show well written so far?
Jul 10, 2015 8:06 PM
Oct 2012
[quote=polke45]Oh...Can you prove Kobayashi is innocent? Oh he only has fingerprint on the weapon, not on the door knot..........What? That's it?{/quote}

Humm. Common sense time. Don't you think it was strange to have such obvious finger prints over every single murder weapon, but nowhere else?

As Akechi said, if you are going to frame someone, you have to go 100%. Hoshino, being a child, did not think through her strategy. In not putting Kobayashi's fingerprints on other things, she revealed that someone else existed.

polke45 said:
Kobayashi personality ....my God.....it sounds like he is asking her out on a date than solving a murder case. Can he put some emotion to it

My god are you that dense? Hoshino and Kobayashi have been in class together for 3-4 years, but neither recognized the other until this episode. Think about that.

Hahahah, of course you will not get it. Blood from a turnip.
Jul 10, 2015 8:10 PM
Oct 2012
Objurgo said:
What makes this show well written so far?

So far? Nothing. The success of this series is dependent on what happens from here.

While the bourgeois are already wining, I am still withholding judgement. If this show does not progress, if Kobayashi remains a simple trap, then this show will be a failure.

That said, I believe this show will take Kobayashi to the next level. That is what I want to see.
Jul 10, 2015 8:13 PM

Jan 2010
Takuan_Soho said:
Don't you think it was strange to have such obvious finger prints over every single murder weapon, but nowhere else?

The garage could be the secondary crime scene which let say the teacher only has access to it while the accomplice work with the teacher at another site (primary crime scene). This might be a good scenario if they want to avoid other people from suspecting the teacher and him know each other outside from school. The tools belong to the teacher so it would make sense he would bring it back to his place. Hence why only the tool has his finger print.

edit: Not to mention there are so many loophole in Kobayashi story like what evident shows he is drugged or how few puff from the sleeping gas knocks him out for the night

Takuan_Soho said:

My god are you that dense? Hoshino and Kobayashi have been in class together for 3-4 years, but neither recognized the other until this episode. Think about that.

Hahahah, of course you will not get it. Blood from a turnip.

What I meant is if your life is on the line, would you have the time to smile......even if the real murderer is your best friend....I have a hard time believing that
polke45Jul 10, 2015 8:36 PM
Jul 10, 2015 8:15 PM

Dec 2012
It looks like this show is an anime original and only 1 cour. I think it's fair to say that so far it's left a really poor impression on the viewers. From what I've seen, people usually drop a show after the 3rd episode. The show feels rather fast paced so if nothing interesting happens next there really doesn't seem to be a point continuing
Jul 10, 2015 8:16 PM

Oct 2012
Takuan_Soho said:
Pat_To_Do-List said:

Pat_To_Do-List said:

It is not well written at all. The dialogue is a mess, the characters were introduced poorly and the mystery had little to no suspense.

The worst part of this show is how badly Edogawa's story was incorporated into the mystery. "The Chair" is a story I've read multiple times and that I consider one of the best psychological horror stories ever written. This show only took the "macabre" aspect of it and did whatever it wanted with the plot.
Jul 10, 2015 8:47 PM

Jun 2013
Kobayashi proving to be at the top of his level with that kind of "It was fun" game. Niqqa doesn't even bat an eye.

Kobayashi's friend blushed everytime he talked to him. (Which was like what? Three times. [s]Not that I'm counting.)
I spot the bl subtext. Oh yes, I do.
"Masturbation."

---The End.
Jul 10, 2015 8:48 PM

Jul 2012
This anime is bizarre, though I am not sure in a good or bad way still. I'm leaning towards awful though.

It was disappointing that there was virtually no opportunity to actually solve the mystery as a viewer. The whole case was based on some 13 year old kid's guesswork? There was no real evidence here. Everything was anticlimactic and boring which takes a lot for a murder mystery of making human chairs. None of the characters seemed real either.

What I really want to know is how did he convince that many people to want to become chairs jfc

That being said, I am still probably going to watch an episode or two more just because I am not watching much else and want to see how hilariously bad this can get. At least the OP and ED is good?
Jul 10, 2015 8:48 PM

Jul 2009
Man I'm going to drop this pseudo mix of Death Note + Another + Danganronpa and finish School Rumble, this show has nothing worthy at all.
Jul 10, 2015 8:57 PM

Dec 2012
baffledprince said:
At least the OP and ED is good?

Those are the best things of this anime show.

Objurgo said:
Takuan_Soho said:

That hardly made any sense..

And I am still confused what "bourgeoisie stories" means.
I like anime.
Jul 10, 2015 9:17 PM
Jul 2018
how in the world did the girl have the skills/strength to make that...
Jul 10, 2015 9:18 PM

Jan 2011
So he pretty much solved the entire thing on a hunch. How did the teacher find so many girls who want to become chairs?
Jul 10, 2015 9:37 PM
Apr 2013
ReaperCreeper said:
So he pretty much solved the entire thing on a hunch. How did the teacher find so many girls who want to become chairs?

That's what I want to know! I could believe it if it was one crazy girl who agreed to it, but seriously? There were like five other girls who agreed to be chairs?? What the fuck kind of universe is this.
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ranpo Kitan: Game of Laplace Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2015

146 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 4, 2023 11:47 AM

Poll: » Ranpo Kitan: Game of Laplace Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 3, 2015

70 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 4, 2023 10:45 AM

Poll: » Ranpo Kitan: Game of Laplace Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Takuan_Soho - Jul 30, 2015

235 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 4, 2023 8:35 AM

Poll: » Ranpo Kitan: Game of Laplace Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 23, 2015

137 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 4, 2023 8:06 AM

Poll: » Ranpo Kitan: Game of Laplace Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 16, 2015

206 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 4, 2023 6:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.