Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jun 4, 2015 4:28 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Mm, more flashback this episode...

Poor Naruto but at least he is still alive thanks to the others. Then we still got Madara trying to unleash his wrath. Felt kinda bad for Kakashi though with the shit he has to deal with this episode though. I expect this buildup to pick up pacing in the present storyline soon.
Jun 4, 2015 4:31 AM

Jul 2014
Wait was the flashback part in the manga? I don't remember it...

Is my memory shit or did they just throw in a filler after all that?

Well if it was filler at least it was interesting, Kakashi is an awesome character.
Jun 4, 2015 4:50 AM
Jul 2018
vikki7783 said:
Wait was the flashback part in the manga? I don't remember it...

Is my memory shit or did they just throw in a filler after all that?

Well if it was filler at least it was interesting, Kakashi is an awesome character.

this is what i wanna know...

be kinda ridiculous to do that 20 ep long filler, have one and a half eps back get everyone excited and GO BACK TO OBITO'S PAST AGAIN FOR ANOTHER FILLER?

seriously?

wtf naruto

thought there was supposed to be no more filler til the end now.
Jun 4, 2015 4:56 AM

May 2013
I guess Obito finally realized that he's not Madara. Madara just easily destroyed Minato's attack like a boss.
Naruto gets to a safer place for now and Obito and Kakashi has to deal with Madara.
More fillers next episode, which most of us already know what happens next! Damn it all!
Jun 4, 2015 5:15 AM

Jun 2013
Again, going back to revive the story of Obito, we already know Kakashi's, Sasuke's, Sakura's even Kiba's. After Obito we will probably have Akamaru's father story, the story of the school, the desk's, the lady that flower plants and Sakura's mother, another Orochimaru experiment who escaped, anyone's who crossed Naruto bridge, Naruto's house's and every other character ever showed(we even have his son's movie).
It's like they don't want to end the story and they fill even the fillers.
JavyerJun 4, 2015 8:50 AM
Jun 4, 2015 5:23 AM

Mar 2013
For the love of God. Is this really necessary? They did already 2 flashbacks of obito's life and kakashi's. We all know this story already, there's no need for the kind of flashbacks.
Jun 4, 2015 5:24 AM

Apr 2014
Javyer said:
Again, going back to revive the story of Obito, we already know Kakashi's, Sasuke's, Sakura's even Kiba's. After Obito we will probably have Akamaru's father story, the story of the school, the desk's, the lady that flower plants and Sakura's mother, another Orochimaru experiment who escaped, anyone's who crossed Naruto bridge, Naruto's house's and every other character ever showed(we even haven his son movie).

You forgot the Ramen guy.
Jun 4, 2015 5:38 AM

Oct 2012
Really now? That's fucking ridiculous, screw those shitty flashbacks. And the preview shows the flashback will be at least one more episode...
Jun 4, 2015 6:00 AM

Jan 2015
First half was good but then the filler/flashback kicked in...
Jun 4, 2015 6:01 AM

Sep 2014
This is getting funny to me :D..

Maybe it is just me but from the preview Art looks way more better. I Hope that's true :/
Jun 4, 2015 6:04 AM

Dec 2012
willtrox said:
Can this fucking garbage end already

You can, just, ya know, not watch? gasp!
Jun 4, 2015 6:06 AM
Apr 2015
what's up with those flashbacks tho? its as if only 40% of the episode is the main story.

and another filler after 1.5 episodes of canon? the fillers are too much that I'm starting to forget the main storyline.
Jun 4, 2015 6:06 AM

Apr 2013
Just when the filler finishes they do more flashbacks. Way to fucking go Pierrot!
Jun 4, 2015 6:09 AM

Jun 2014
Madara was so arrogant in this episode. 'your are Madara' he's awesome.
I feel so bad for Minato though, what the hell.
I don't mind Obito's flashbacks since it's gonna be new stuff apparently but I'm gonna start reading the manga, I can't wait any longer.
Jun 4, 2015 6:49 AM
Nov 2014
Oh boy! we're reaching one of the most awesome part in the manga

but wait

Flashback no jutsu!
Jun 4, 2015 7:19 AM

Nov 2010
Great, another day and another flashback. :|
Jun 4, 2015 7:41 AM
Mar 2015
I am totally disappointed. Have we not find their fillers ugly enough ? What's wrong with their feelings , hearts and their brains ? They treat us as in kindergarten!
Everything is wrong wrong wrong !
What is the difference they make after all long episodes full of nothing just thinking about money money money ..
Every Thursday i woke up , wishing Good episode but no they will never change.
Yasser22Jun 4, 2015 7:53 AM
Jun 4, 2015 7:43 AM
Jun 2014
Wow... Hype comes back last episode and start of this and now filler again? Thats a dick move... Sure do it to let the manga get ahead but this series is finished (sadly ;_;). Theres enough Obito for a while no need for more. Please get back to that Madara greatness!!
Dem anime hipsters tho 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Jun 4, 2015 7:49 AM
Oct 2013
after series has ended, someone should remake all episodes, by cutting out fillers, flashbacks and unnecessary duplicates, so we could rewatch Naruto in like 100 episodes...
Jun 4, 2015 8:12 AM

Aug 2014
First part was good, then the flashbacks happened...well I seriously hope it doesn't fill more than 2 episodes max.
Jun 4, 2015 8:51 AM
Jul 2018
they had 20fucking episodes to get ahead man. TWENTY EPISODES. the manga is OVER. are they TRYING to ruin this anime? why put another filler now? why not just go straight to the end and give the show a good ending? they are going to totally ruin this animes ending by putting filler in halfway through canon episodes -.- now you cant even be sure to skip an episode it might have some canon in it -.- i mean seriously... what in THE FUCK are they thinking?
Jun 4, 2015 8:57 AM

Jun 2013
tsudecimo said:
willtrox said:
Can this fucking garbage end already

It happens to me that I can't drop Naruto because I already dedicated 6 years to it. I just want to finish it.
Jun 4, 2015 9:07 AM

Mar 2015
I loved the episode... but then they just had to give us MORE flashbacks, didn't they?! And next week, too?! Come on, Pierrot! Just show us the damn fight!
Jun 4, 2015 9:14 AM

Dec 2012
Javyer said:
tsudecimo said:

It happens to me that I can't drop Naruto because I already dedicated 6 years to it. I just want to finish it.

Seems really stupid, you must have a lot of free time, if you want to waste it, willingly.
Jun 4, 2015 9:36 AM
Jun 2014
Shame another filler but what i wanna know is that when Kakashi kicked the can he said that saving his friends is what a ninja is or about those lines but he only learns that after episode 119 - 120 when they go to save Rin like 5-6 years after. at this point he should be thing that the mission come first right?
Jun 4, 2015 9:52 AM
Oct 2013
First we see Madara being Madara and bringing the concept of "Why do you hit yourself" to another level yet again, get me hyped to show me bullshit filler flashbacks for no reason that even further contradict the story.

The whole point of Obitos character was loneliness, if he has a grandma taking care of him he had something, no, you do not do that fuck you Pierrot.
Jun 4, 2015 9:57 AM

Jul 2014
This episode was perfect until they started the flashbacks.......
Jun 4, 2015 10:06 AM

Jun 2014
Pierrot doing Pierrot things. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Jun 4, 2015 10:40 AM

Feb 2013
YAY!!!! MORE FLASHBACKS!!!!!!!!

Lord knows, we have'nt had enough of those yet
Jun 4, 2015 11:14 AM

May 2015
You know what they say, "You can't have Naruto without the flashbacks".

Obito only took the one and eight tail beasts chakra, would that work on Naruto?
Jun 4, 2015 11:19 AM

Apr 2014
Billy Mays here, with the new Naruto Shippuden anime! You got to see how everyone became Chunin, but wait! There's more! For a limited time only, you will gain an extra season of flashbacks, for free! That's right--FREE! These flashbacks are like cancer, and will eventually kill the Shippuden anime, and your brain-cells, clearing out space upstairs, for anything like studying for tests, remembering where you parked your car, and so on!
"I have to work harder than anyone else to make it! I'll never catch up otherwise...! I want to be like you...! Like you. The strongest hero.""
Jun 4, 2015 11:27 AM

Apr 2014
No. More. Flashbacks. Please. God.
Jun 4, 2015 11:35 AM
Apr 2015
WTF? Again filler?
Studio Pierrot have mercy on us!
Jun 4, 2015 11:46 AM

Jul 2007
Ok had i not read the manga, i wouldn't even have known this was filler. It was actually quite appropriate. I think any back story with Kakashi, rin and obito is always welcome, since we haven't gotten much of it in the main story. Personally i didn't find anything wrong with this at all.

You should be glad that the main story is back, so what if the studio wants to throw in a little development on some of the characters.

Jun 4, 2015 11:57 AM

Mar 2015
Well Pierrot wants the YEN (not dollar lol). Can't blame them because Naruto series is over and trying to get more money.

First half was good, we see Obito trying to revive Naruto. Second half was okay, I think I've seen the Obito late to admission thing before. More Rin is good, I think they're doing more Rin because Rin is being a playable character in Storm 4. Also I think they're halting Juudara's battle because it's still work in progress (notice the bad animation? Maybe the good animators are currently working on Guy vs Madara)

Jun 4, 2015 12:01 PM
May 2015
Just when you think the fillers have ended, ha, they'll never end. There will be four filler arcs before Naruto reaches it's end.

Anyway, seeing non-canon five year old rin, obito and kakashi was qt.
Jun 4, 2015 12:03 PM

Oct 2012
Back to fillers again?!!?! WTF!!!
Jun 4, 2015 12:12 PM

Jan 2013
The classic Obito flashbacks, I've missed them. Still better then filler arcs.
Jun 4, 2015 12:14 PM

Feb 2015
I'm so glad there was another flashback, I totally wanted to know even more about Obito's and Rin's past.

Ok seriously, Obito and Rin know each other since they'er 5? FIVE??? How can Obito be friends with the girls he loves for like 15 fucking years or something?
Jun 4, 2015 12:28 PM

Mar 2015
Jonas_The_Jay said:
I'm so glad there was another flashback, I totally wanted to know even more about Obito's and Rin's past.

Ok seriously, Obito and Rin know each other since they'er 5? FIVE??? How can Obito be friends with the girls he loves for like 15 fucking years or something?

But Obito "died" with the rock when he was 13... how is that 15 years?

Jun 4, 2015 12:53 PM

Jan 2013
I really love Naruto/Naruto Shippuuden, but with this flashback...they definitely overdid it. It pisses me off to see thow they shamelessly want to extend the anime because for money or whatever reason.

Jun 4, 2015 1:45 PM

Nov 2014
Javyer said:
Again, going back to revive the story of Obito, we already know Kakashi's, Sasuke's, Sakura's even Kiba's. After Obito we will probably have Akamaru's father story, the story of the school, the desk's, the lady that flower plants and Sakura's mother, another Orochimaru experiment who escaped, anyone's who crossed Naruto bridge, Naruto's house's and every other character ever showed(we even have his son's movie).
This made me laugh so hard XD
Finally we got excited and things started to pick up, but then " you can't be happy for more than one episode." That's Naruto production team motto I guess.

Obito finally realising he has been used -he finally noticed that huh?! Seriously how blind can he be!!-
Need more action and less of talking while standing and doing nothing.
Jun 4, 2015 2:00 PM

Oct 2012
Hakaya said:
Javyer said:
Finally we got excited and things started to pick up, but then " you can't be happy for more than one episode." That's Naruto production team motto I guess.

Obito finally realising he has been used -he finally noticed that huh?! Seriously how blind can he be!!-

At least half blind, since he gave one of his eyes to Kakashi :P :D
Jun 4, 2015 2:14 PM

Dec 2012
Hakaya said:
Javyer said:

Obito already knew Madara was trying to use him. He tried to use Madara as well, which is evident, by him not reviving Madara willingly, and choosing to be the Juubi's Jinchuricki himself.

https://i.imgur.com/1q1e3ye.jpg
Jun 4, 2015 2:15 PM

Feb 2012
There is no hope for this show anymore man, they done fucked up.
Jun 4, 2015 3:16 PM
Aug 2007
link9us said:
Ok had i not read the manga, i wouldn't even have known this was filler. It was actually quite appropriate. I think any back story with Kakashi, rin and obito is always welcome, since we haven't gotten much of it in the main story. Personally i didn't find anything wrong with this at all.

You should be glad that the main story is back, so what if the studio wants to throw in a little development on some of the characters.

You can't really call it development if it's non-canon and completely made up, lmao.
Jun 4, 2015 3:38 PM
Jun 2015
The thing about a flashback is... it happens in a flash, a flashback that's lasts for hours is in fact a coma
Jun 4, 2015 3:55 PM

Apr 2011
Javyer said:

true story!
wahahah D: I don't know if I should laugh or cry -.- anymore...

Jun 4, 2015 5:54 PM

May 2007
Obito: Hold on Madara, I have to reminisce about the good times with my buddy and then we can resume.
Jun 4, 2015 6:28 PM

Jun 2014
after all that filler, we get one episode that moved dirt slow; and half an episode + half flashback.

a lot of the faces were really derpy. Once again, the flashback had poor animation.

first half threw in a lot more sacrilegious references; second half was the same monotonous "kakashi is better than obito" trash that weve already seen hundreds of times.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 133 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Ssjbryando - Oct 29, 2009

191 by shoelaze »»
Yesterday, 3:39 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 346 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 23, 2014

58 by Lukas_AAW »»
Apr 23, 12:39 PM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 343 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Griffith - Dec 19, 2013

152 by Lukas_AAW »»
Apr 22, 12:44 PM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 500 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2017

435 by Mabexix »»
Apr 22, 7:45 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 339 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

loveyuri - Nov 21, 2013

162 by Lukas_AAW »»
Apr 21, 11:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.