Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
May 31, 2015 7:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lol, Noa reminds me of Frau from Robotics;Notes based on character design.

Funny and tense episode. I'd say that Noa is one girl he should not mess with. What a boss:

Shit got real though. The council members and troublemakers are not messing around this time. Dat Noa kiss though. Yamada and his harem increases..
Stark700May 31, 2015 10:04 AM
May 31, 2015 8:01 AM

Nov 2007
No OP? This time we know the witch immediately. They are very hard to solve.

They start to act when the main guy mentioned about the witches. So they are really friends. Being alone for a long time dreaming about the painful pasts of three of them? He tried to help 4 of them and festival time. That's why she began to stick to him.

Is that preview for next witch? Doesn't seem like it for me.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
May 31, 2015 9:41 AM

Oct 2014
Interresting episode, Noa introduced..

There should've been an opening IIRC

I prob should start reading the manga, feels like there are tons of plot holes in this anime
nkdfxsMay 31, 2015 10:05 AM
May 31, 2015 10:02 AM
Feb 2015
Noa has fallen for yamada... Shirashi you better up your game xD It's funny how noa rejected yamada completely until the very last chunk of the episode.

Her story is a bit confusing... Anyone want to clarify please? :(
[center] *>.>[Spoiler][/spoiler]<.<*
[center]
May 31, 2015 10:04 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
In terms of personality, Noa is without a doubt the best out of the girls.....Cute as fuck on the outside and stylishly cunning, caring and cruel on the inside

The reveal about the witches powers and how they're transferred was really really interesting to me =o I wonder if we'll get to see the former owners of these powers as well as the origins of them

Overall great episode, I really enjoyed the tension brought out by Noa and her gang as well as seeing dat kiss....Now I get why people say that she's best girl however for me she's only second to Shiraishi in the best girl race....The truth behind her actions touched my heart tbh and her power is is really messed up TwT

The last scenes were too awesome
TokoyaMay 31, 2015 10:16 AM
May 31, 2015 10:05 AM

Mar 2014
I wondered why Yamada didn't hit back, he just waited a bit to look more bad-ass :D

May 31, 2015 10:08 AM

May 2013
Well good that Yamada was able to help those three out. Noa has fallen for Yamada lol.
May 31, 2015 10:12 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
This episode was definitely longer than usual, i noticed that.

Great stuff, Noa's ability is awful, that must be crushing to dream about the terrible moments of the pasts of the people you kissed. I feel bad for her.

Yamada being a badass, holy shit!

Best episode, that was brilliant.
May 31, 2015 10:16 AM

Aug 2010
Finally best girl with Nene Noa <3 Love Aoi Yuuki's voice on her so much :3

Yamada just keeps showing he's awesome. Gotta love this guy. Dat kick in the chin was BA

Loved the end with Noa clinging to Yamada :3 Can't wait for her future scenes. her cuteness will keep increasing from here onwards.

PV seems interesting. Look who we have here :P Nene's future boyfriend candidate since there's unfortunately no way she'll end up with Yamada :/
May 31, 2015 10:24 AM

Feb 2014
Noa is now officially the best girl of this series. No arguments can deny that.

This episode was some minutes longer, awesome! Noa really is a great character imo. She is really amusing to watch too and her voice fits her perfectly.
May 31, 2015 10:36 AM

Jul 2012
Voltning said:
Noa has fallen for yamada... Shirashi you better up your game xD It's funny how noa rejected yamada completely until the very last chunk of the episode.

I think what happened was Noa was bullied, and she used her witch power and found out the other 3 were bullied too, so she tried to help them by getting them witch powers. Someone explained that witch powers in the school are passed down from previous students to students that have hardships, since those 3 were bullied she figured they might get the powers. So her plan was to get the current witches in the school expelled.

I don't think that was all of it but did that cover what you were confused about?
May 31, 2015 10:39 AM

Apr 2012
This episode was cute, sweet, and even touching. When we find out her real power it was so sad :(

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

May 31, 2015 10:43 AM

Feb 2009
Ahhh, I think...out of all the witches so far, I like her the least. She seems unnecessarily complicated and for someone who knew about the other witches and that witches get their powers from hardships, why would she be intentionally cruel to the other current witches? Hurt 6 girls to save 3 losers? I dunno..anyway, the episode was good and I'm glad Yamada wanted to help anyway. Everything worked out.

But Noa better keep her hands off Yamada, he's Shiraishi's. <3

May 31, 2015 10:53 AM
Jan 2015
Amazing. Truly amazing. They added three extra minutes to the episode, and they STILL managed to make it feel rushed by cutting out a ton of material and fit the whole TEN CHAPTER ARC into one episode. I mean I'm still enjoying this series, but even if I hadn't read the manga, I'd know they were leaving stuff out. They even managed to cut out the fanservice-y part, which while not a bad thing necessarily, it was super funny.

Well I guess it doesn't matter. Noa's here, and best girl is finally animated. Wish they gave her more time, but it's great to see her in motion. I'd say "Here's hoping the rest of the series from here on is better paced", but there's still 39 chapters left and 4 episodes to adapt them in. Things aren't gonna be pretty.
May 31, 2015 10:58 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Ahhhh, it's so good to be anime-only, i guess. xD
May 31, 2015 11:01 AM

Dec 2009
As an anime-only viewer this show's good. If anything, I find it amazing they supposedly cover so many chapters, re-arrange them and whatnot.

In fact, the only real "issue" I have is that the anime can feel a bit fragmented in how it's one witch after another.
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

May 31, 2015 11:01 AM

Jan 2015
i had to have missed something fundamental this episode...maybe i just looked away from the screen at the wrong time, idunno...she kissed yamada, then he had a dream about her past traumas, then she says the other 3 were framed...but way before that she said something along the lines of "do you think they did those things because they wanted to?"...so which one is it...were they framed or did she put them up to it...and what was the purpose of whatever the 3 of them supposedly did in the first place
IceTaKuMay 31, 2015 11:06 AM
May 31, 2015 11:13 AM

Sep 2013
Can someone clarify this episode? The translation was bad, I guess.

BTW, pink haired girl best girl.
May 31, 2015 11:18 AM
Mar 2015
Noa is pretty cruel but caring, and very cute, I'd say the cutest one out of the bunch of witches. What she would do for her friends, bonus points for caring. But come on guys, shirashi. Shirashi #1
May 31, 2015 11:19 AM

Feb 2015
Smudy said:
Ahhhh, it's so good to be anime-only, i guess. xD
May 31, 2015 11:22 AM

Jan 2015
I think that the Noa arc could've had more impact if it was 2 episodes long.
But, they are doing a 12 episode series, so there's no room for extra footage.

Anyway, the whole episode was very good. The pacing was a bit too fast but in the end it left you with a smile. I always thought that Noa's arc was one of the better arcs in the story. Besides, in the end she becomes cute =3

The next episode is going to be one of those which startle your heart and make you care for the well being of your favourite characters. It's a pity that it'll be only an episode long, but we're nearing the end of the first season, so there's so much as it is.

I hope they plan releasing another season relatively quick.
May 31, 2015 11:25 AM

Jul 2014
Im confused here too. So Noa was being bullied? they went too far and locked her in the club room for hours and she wet herself thus causing her trauma? while the other 3 were the ones that locked her, she used her powers on those 3 but after finding out that they were kinda forced to do it since she did say ''do you think they did those because they wanted to'' she felt sorry for them and ended up wanting to help them? WTH?
May 31, 2015 11:25 AM
Feb 2015
therandomestguy said:
Voltning said:

I think what happened was Noa was bullied, and she used her witch power and found out the other 3 were bullied too, so she tried to help them by getting them witch powers. Someone explained that witch powers in the school are passed down from previous students to students that have hardships, since those 3 were bullied she figured they might get the powers. So her plan was to get the current witches in the school expelled.

I don't think that was all of it but did that cover what you were confused about?

Yea that cleared a little of my confusion. I knew why she was trying to expel the other witches but I didn't know what her power was. That was a bit confusing. Yamada talked about something with her wetting herself and something with the past.
[center] *>.>[Spoiler][/spoiler]<.<*
[center]
May 31, 2015 11:29 AM

Jun 2014
That little girl is such a boss
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 31, 2015 11:35 AM

Dec 2013
Now is truly greatness!

Sort of started off in the middle of nowhere :/

Dem feels for Noa and her friends.

Still very rushed but that's to be expected.

So begins the seventh witch arc!
May 31, 2015 11:42 AM

Nov 2013
Definitely excited to see Tamaki next week! *o*
May 31, 2015 11:46 AM

Jul 2012
Voltning said:
therandomestguy said:

Yea that cleared a little of my confusion. I knew why she was trying to expel the other witches but I didn't know what her power was. That was a bit confusing. Yamada talked about something with her wetting herself and something with the past.

I think her power is she can have a dream showing her a traumatic event from a person's past after she kisses them. She wet herself because some other students locked her in a room and by the time a teacher found her later that night she had already wet herself.
May 31, 2015 12:06 PM

Sep 2010
This episode was longer than usual 27 minutes.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
May 31, 2015 12:13 PM

Jul 2014
Wow, longer episode than usual, and it sure as hell paid off. That's one messed up power Noa has. I really feel sorry for Noa; I can't even begin to imagine the horrors she must have seen when she kissed her friends. Also, Yamada saw her past and trauma when she kissed him, but did Noa see anything to do with Yamada? I also wonder if that has any bearing on how things ended up.

Overall, vast improvement on last week, particularly in the pacing department(even if a few extra minutes were needed to provide a helping hand.
May 31, 2015 12:18 PM

Apr 2014
Noa is my favorite witch <3

May 31, 2015 12:32 PM

Nov 2014
I wonder how he'll fix Noa's problems

Hi there
May 31, 2015 12:39 PM

Mar 2015
Yup, I totally expected they would just cram the whole arc in one episode, f*** you Liden Films. Even if they're still managing to make it quite enjoyable, especially for anime viewers only, they are skipping and changing so many things, I can't even...One of the things I really liked about Noa was how she confessed in the manga, and they just make it look plain like that in the anime -_- Meh, I honestly don't know what to expect anymore, from chapter 25 to 52 in 3 episodes, Liden Films WILL cram 90 chapters of content in 12 episodes, no doubt about it, I just hope people will be interested enough to read the manga after this ends...
May 31, 2015 12:40 PM

Jun 2014
Well the show took quite a drastic pace... but it doesnt seem that rushed except the price to pay is less story development, less information and less impact in almost everything. Like last episode I couldn't feel any pressure.
Seriously this is going in a bad direction...really bad direction especially if they are planning to finish the last witch arc in only some episodes...
May 31, 2015 12:43 PM

Jun 2014
wow, i didn't understand a thing, lol

really packed episode O.o
:3
May 31, 2015 1:10 PM
Jul 2018
Glad I'm not the only one who didn't understand the whole thing. ^^'
May 31, 2015 1:17 PM
Jul 2018
Yamada helped those three out. Noa has fallen in love with Yamada.
May 31, 2015 1:22 PM

Jul 2014
At least 1 thing is for sure, Noa is freaking adorable!
May 31, 2015 2:42 PM

May 2015
I love Noa D:
May 31, 2015 2:53 PM
Feb 2015
The last 2 episodes pace was just awful. Till these episodes the story was good even thou it was rushed but these 2 episode are so bad , if I didn't read the manga I wouldn't have understand anything. The scenes move from one to another and don't make any sense and they're giving us a scene that is split in half .. for example the scene with the Student Council didn't make any sense unless u have read the manga
May 31, 2015 3:07 PM

Aug 2008
I didn't read the manga, but I really felt this episode was rushed. I didn't really feel for Noa or her 3 friends (probably because it was explained towards the very end of the episode). Nonetheless, Noa sure is a mischievous one, probably one of the best and most interesting witches so far.

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
May 31, 2015 4:04 PM

Aug 2013
Mmm, am I the only one that didn't understood what was happening in this episode? I'm probably not the only one, but seriously, what was up with these three students? Why were they bullied or something? Was it explained or did I miss something? I'm so much confused... I didn't understood why she was ''staying into a local waiting for a teacher to find her''. Am I retarded?

Edit : Oh wow, the french subtitle of Crunchyroll were so unclear. Gosh, I didn't understood why she was so flustered when Yamada said that it had to come out. Whatever, now I know she peed herself, which makes it a little bit funny :P
minouneetzoeMay 31, 2015 4:19 PM
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
May 31, 2015 4:04 PM

May 2015
ooo333 said:
Desle said:
I love Noa D:

Then why the sad/displeased smiley face?

Cause 2D. ):
May 31, 2015 4:10 PM

Jan 2013
Desle said:
I love Noa :D
ok much better
May 31, 2015 4:34 PM

Feb 2015
Good episode and Noa was great. But this is the first arc I felt it was a little bit rushed, too complex for only one ep, they did it longer but still... I didn't read the manga though so I can't really tell, I think I'll start with it now and try to catch up with the anime as I'm really liking the show so far. Also, it seems like they won't show a new witch next week.
May 31, 2015 5:10 PM

Apr 2013
Ok. Noa may be one of the best girls. She be awesome and so f'n cute. Her at the end with Yamada was just... :heart:

However, this was the first episode where I thought that things really did get rushed (it was starting to get that way in the last one). I guess that I'll have to see what happens in the next episode to be sure of that. I'm slowly catching up in the manga so I'm getting some extra parts filled in. I think that the show has done as good of a job as it could so far.
May 31, 2015 5:16 PM

Jan 2013
Very interesting to see a 27 minute episode. I there was a 24 minute limit roughly to have room for commercials or shorts.

Anyways good episode, not sure I see the big problem with those 3. Nothing is life or death in this anime.
May 31, 2015 5:34 PM

Mar 2015
Whoa it's amazing, longer episode.... very appreciated

I just fall in love with Noa... lol

1. Noa
2. Shiraishi
3. Odagiri

Noa having a sad trauma, getting bullied, having no friends until she meets with the other 3 bullied students. Very good character... I'm glad Shiraishi don't mind with Yamada having another girl, this could open up a harem route! OMG if there is the VN game of this anime, I'm so buying it.

Also that preview with Noa asking Yamada to the date... yup I'm sold, announce the VN game lol

May 31, 2015 5:48 PM

Mar 2009
Yeah, you don't even have to be a manga reader to tell this episode was rushed. Noa's story was confusing, but like therandomestguy said above, it looks like it had something to do with bullying. Although, I would have liked to have found out more about Noa's three friends. It didn't really explain why they were being bullied and framed.

And yet another cute girl is added to Yamada's harem.
May 31, 2015 5:50 PM

Aug 2014
......Wow, they actually finished Noa's arc in a single episode... Pretty sure Noa's arc is pretty long in the manga?
Everything went so fast, lots of skipped scenes, I cannot even catch up with most of the things happening in this episode.. Now I'm worried for the next arc.. :/
May 31, 2015 5:52 PM

Mar 2015
Kay_Lite said:
......Wow, they actually finished Noa's arc in a single episode... Pretty sure Noa's arc is pretty long in the manga?
Everything went so fast, lots of skipped scenes, I cannot even catch up with most of the things happening in this episode.. Now I'm worried for the next arc.. :/

Yeah I know that it was rushed (maybe they want to make one episode, one witch rule)

But they skipped a lot of scenes? Is this one of the way to make anime watcher read the manga? Because I'm planning it now lol, to think that Noa's arc was actually longer in the manga o.O

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo (TV) Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 10, 2015

146 by Karva1 »»
Apr 14, 11:21 AM

Poll: » Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo (TV) Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 12, 2015

306 by Karva1 »»
Apr 14, 9:22 AM

Poll: » Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 28, 2015

290 by xJc1 »»
Mar 29, 7:47 PM

Poll: » Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo (TV) Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 24, 2015

153 by brokeRyuk »»
Feb 23, 3:39 PM

Poll: » Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo (TV) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 21, 2015

121 by WELLERM »»
Dec 17, 2023 1:33 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.