Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 12, 2015 5:18 AM

Jan 2011
Szefi said:
Majority of these "poor, innocent immigrants" end up terrorizing Europeans, raping women (and then getting away with it and hiding it from the media because it's "racist"), stealing on the streets and making kids who will also end up being worthless trash.

Agree.
In my country we have also problems with abusive Rom camps nowadays. Many of the people in those camps steal in order to live and children are educated to do that too. Fortunately there are none of these abusive camps in my zone, they are all located near bigger cities.

AllenVonStein said:
Be ready for AIDS, Ebola.

There are controls before they land fortunately...
Otherwise there's Quarantine.
DeathNyxMay 12, 2015 5:25 AM
May 12, 2015 8:49 AM

Jan 2015
Noboru said:
Szefi said:
Majority of these "poor, innocent immigrants" end up terrorizing Europeans, raping women (and then getting away with it and hiding it from the media because it's "racist"), stealing on the streets and making kids who will also end up being worthless trash.
Is it really the Majority and can you post Sources with Proof to your Claims?
Personally, I don't like to make any Generalizations. I am against any criminal Activity, be it from Asylum Refugees or from the ones who burn down Refugee Shelters. There should be just stricter Controls and Enforcement for any Violation and better Informing for both Immigrants and native People to act civilized.

There were several unofficial reports made by people (no, not by complete commoners, legit criminologists), but they are not made official because it's considered racist. They are all in Hungarian so I can only translate them. But I'd rather not translate ~200 pages.
ZeesMay 12, 2015 8:55 AM
May 12, 2015 12:06 PM

Mar 2014
Szefi said:
Noboru said:
Is it really the Majority and can you post Sources with Proof to your Claims?
Personally, I don't like to make any Generalizations. I am against any criminal Activity, be it from Asylum Refugees or from the ones who burn down Refugee Shelters. There should be just stricter Controls and Enforcement for any Violation and better Informing for both Immigrants and native People to act civilized.

There were several unofficial reports made by people (no, not by complete commoners, legit criminologists), but they are not made official because it's considered racist. They are all in Hungarian so I can only translate them. But I'd rather not translate ~200 pages.
Oh? Just give me a link and I'll ask my dad if he can translate them or something
Comic_SansMay 12, 2015 12:12 PM
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
May 12, 2015 12:12 PM

Aug 2014
Such right win extremism.

Anime is good, fucking deal with it.
May 12, 2015 10:07 PM

Jun 2014
Well, to be honest, the Europeans are the ones fuelling lost of the wars in Africa and sucking up all their resources while abandoning them as a shit holes. They had it coming and anyone thinking they Europeans do this out of charity are deluded.

But I do wonder where these immigrants even take the courage to embark into those unsafe overpopulated boats to sail into the Mediterranean, no matter how hungry I am, I'd rather starve than drown.
May 13, 2015 3:32 AM

Jan 2015
Agafin said:
Well, to be honest, the Europeans are the ones fuelling lost of the wars in Africa and sucking up all their resources while abandoning them as a shit holes. They had it coming and anyone thinking they Europeans do this out of charity are deluded.
Wrong. South, North and Eastern Europe had nothing to do with "sucking out resources from Africa", yet look at all the immigration problems in Sweden, Norway (North Europe), Italy (South Europe), and in Hungary, Serbia (Eastern Europe). Those who actually do things like that are France, UK and Germany to a smaller extent. And of course, since they control the EU, they throw their shit on the rest of Europe with their immigration laws and whatnot.

PS.: The heroic USA is still the number 1 warmonger in Africa though.
May 13, 2015 5:00 AM

Jan 2009
I've found an interesting Article calculating potential Quotas how it's already done within the federal German States:
http://www.zeit.de/politik/ausland/2015-05/fluechtlinge-eu-quote-verteilung-schluessel

Blue Circles are how many Immigrants a Country (or State) would've needed to accommodate for all Immigrants in 2014, if they were distributed according to the Königsteiner Schlüssel (2/3 according to Tax Revenues and 1/3 according to Population).
Green Circles mean they have already more than they would've needed. Sweden, Germany, Hungary, even Cpyrus and Malta (and some other like Austria, Bulgaria and Denmark) are already accommodating more than they would have needed with this Quota.
Orange Circles means they would've gotten more Immigrants.
Blue Squares are how many Immigrants per 10000 Inhabitants have been accepted and red Bars signal the Unemployment Rate.

Of Course, Countries with a high unemployment Rate like Spain and Greece could argue for lower Quotas while Countries like France, Great Britain, Finland, Poland, Czechia and Romania could accommodate more to put less Strain on the Neighbors.
NoboruMay 13, 2015 5:03 AM
May 13, 2015 9:49 AM

Jan 2011
Szefi said:

PS.: The heroic USA is still the number 1 warmonger in Africa though.

+1
May 13, 2015 10:05 AM
May 2015
Szefi said:
Agafin said:
Wrong. South, North and Eastern Europe had nothing to do with "sucking out resources from Africa", yet look at all the immigration problems in Sweden, Norway (North Europe), Italy (South Europe), and in Hungary, Serbia (Eastern Europe). Those who actually do things like that are France, UK and Germany to a smaller extent. And of course, since they control the EU, they throw their shit on the rest of Europe with their immigration laws and whatnot.

Not right either, at least from my point of view. The people who really benefit from the whole thing are a relatively small number of businessmen from all around the world. The more a country benefits from globalization, the bigger the part that it's own businessmen get... and as acts of cherity they even give a bit to their ordinary people... well, probably they just do it to prevent riots.
May 13, 2015 10:20 AM

Jan 2015
GordonO said:
Szefi said:

Not right either, at least from my point of view. The people who really benefit from the whole thing are a relatively small number of businessmen from all around the world. The more a country benefits from globalization, the bigger the part that it's own businessmen get... and as acts of cherity they even give a bit to their ordinary people... well, probably they just do it to prevent riots.
You are talking about an entirely different thing, just saying.
May 13, 2015 10:24 AM
May 2015
Probably, just though it might still be worth mentioning :-)
May 13, 2015 10:30 AM

Jun 2014
DoctorCaim said:
FireEmblemIke24 said:

Are you telling me what to do? If you're not European, your opinion is invalid about these affairs.
Oh boohoo waawaa

Euro or not, forcing an immigration quota to "share the burden" can fuck up countries socially and economically so running with a "its life so deal with it" phrase is the MOST beta thing someone can say.

Well who's fault is it in the first place? It was former mega powers like the UK and France colonising the world.

An example would be Haiti is still not getting reparations for slavery treatment by France and had to pay for independence, now that's fucked up.
All credit goes to Sacred.
May 13, 2015 12:14 PM

Sep 2013
FireEmblemIke24 said:
DoctorCaim said:
Oh boohoo waawaa

Euro or not, forcing an immigration quota to "share the burden" can fuck up countries socially and economically so running with a "its life so deal with it" phrase is the MOST beta thing someone can say.

Well who's fault is it in the first place? It was former mega powers like the UK and France colonising the world.

An example would be Haiti is still not getting reparations for slavery treatment by France and had to pay for independence, now that's fucked up.

lol

You mean that Haiti which genocided all the white people on the island after their little "revolt"? And the Haiti which turned the once richest colony in the world into a post-apocalyptic hellhole in just a few decades?
Proud founder of the 20+ virgins club.

Please visit my manga blog for manga updates and more!

Mup da doo didda po mo muhfuggen bix nood

^ Need someone who can translate this. Pm me pls.
May 13, 2015 12:18 PM

Mar 2014
Where mu links Szefi
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
May 13, 2015 12:23 PM

Jun 2014
Shiratori99 said:

You mean that Haiti which genocided all the white people on the island after their little "revolt"? And the Haiti which turned the once richest colony in the world into a post-apocalyptic hellhole in just a few decades?

I knew about that, you know my reason.
May 13, 2015 12:27 PM

Jan 2015
Comic_Sans said:
Where mu links Szefi
I doubt you can translate it, but here you go. It's from the wiki, but the hungarian wiki is usually pretty legit. Not saying it's the only source but it's already pretty long.
May 13, 2015 12:32 PM

Sep 2013
FireEmblemIke24 said:
Shiratori99 said:

Uhm no, I don't.

May 13, 2015 12:33 PM
Mar 2013
FireEmblemIke24 said:
Well who's fault is it in the first place? It was former mega powers like the UK and France colonising the world
and virtually all of those countries wanted and later achieved independence. Why should we help countries who chose to have nothing to do with us? If they wanted help they should have remained part or their respective empires.
May 13, 2015 12:35 PM
May 2015
Somehow interesting to read these discussions... they kinda show that the manga/anime-community is absolutely open when it comes to political questions. From very right-winged/borderline-racist opinions to very left-winged/ultra-tolerant opinions everything that society has to offer can be found. Ofcourse this can only lead to quite alot of tension... luckiely we are all just a bunch of virtual ghosts without any true option to start fights among each other in real life x-)
May 13, 2015 12:42 PM

Jun 2014
Shiratori99 said:
FireEmblemIke24 said:

Uhm no, I don't.

Those snobby aristocrats, hahahaaha, cage them like the animals they are, oh wait they're already dead
May 13, 2015 12:52 PM

Aug 2011
Send them back where they crawled out from on gunpoint, I do not want more of them here than there already are. They erected a fucking villa for these shits here couple of years ago, and they do literally NOTHING beneficial not even to themselves - they just laze around and continue to be deadbeat and live off the welfare that the rest of us working citizens pay for them in taxes. But if you ask them, they're all suddenly "mechanics who were forced to leave due to political persecution" They're not looking for ways to work, just demanding handouts.
Just f-in' throw them in Australia - either they get off their lazy asses and learn/do something or everything down there will simply kill you.
死ねカス国に帰れ
May 13, 2015 1:58 PM

Jan 2011
Sink a few boats and they won't dare anymore maybe they go to Turkey instead.
May 13, 2015 11:55 PM

Mar 2014
By the time they ''won't dare anymore'' Turkey will probably already have closed their borders long time ago, considering the gigantic amount of refugees that arrive to Turkey every week. They'll probably have to go to an adjacent African country instead
Nico- said:
May 14, 2015 4:13 AM

Sep 2012
Shiratori99 said:

lol

One of the richest colony. LMAO, what the fuck does that mean, most colony were poor as fuck during that time. And why does it matter, when out of the 500 000 inhabitants of the island, around 450 000 were slaves. How can anyone say this was a good situation?
About the massacre, sadly post-revolution massacre were the norm at that time (Look at what happened 15 years before that in France with the Terror and the War in Vendee), what the Haitian did was unacceptable, but not impossible to understand when you know that a lot of those whites they killed were the same slave masters that were against the freedom of those slaves.
JD2411 said:
FireEmblemIke24 said:
Well who's fault is it in the first place? It was former mega powers like the UK and France colonising the world
and virtually all of those countries wanted and later achieved independence. Why should we help countries who chose to have nothing to do with us? If they wanted help they should have remained part or their respective empires.

Were they really helped back then though? They were second-class citizen in their own country. European countries were supposed to bring civilisation, but take French Sudan, at the end of the colonization, less than 10% of the children were going to school...
May 14, 2015 4:23 AM

Sep 2013
SetsukoHara said:

One of the richest colony. LMAO, what the fuck does that mean, most colony were poor as fuck during that time.

The imports and exports of Haiti exceeded that of the entire United States at the time. The former slaves inherited all the French infrastructure and could've made Haiti a flourishing nation, but they utterly failed.

May 14, 2015 4:59 AM

Sep 2012
Shiratori99 said:
SetsukoHara said:

One of the richest colony. LMAO, what the fuck does that mean, most colony were poor as fuck during that time.

The imports and exports of Haiti exceeded that of the entire United States at the time. The former slaves inherited all the French infrastructure and could've made Haiti a flourishing nation, but they utterly failed.

They didn't inherit all the French Instrastructure since a lot of them were destroyed during the war. The relations with France were terrible following this revolution, and the commerce couldn't continue as it once was. And to improve the relationship with France, they had to pay former French slaveholders (really WTF!!?) and since they were broke they were force to borrow this money from French Bank. Some mistakes were made, but really, the situation wasn't as simple as what you seem to think.
May 14, 2015 6:28 AM

Feb 2015
I'm not really scared of immigration.

It may be hard to believe for most of you, but it has its solid benefits. Developed economies are able to feed and grow of the labor, capital and entrepreneurship which appear over time along the added population. It's bread and butter basics that anyone should be able to understand. The obvious catch is that you need efficient, farsighted and unconditioned political powers able to make this process come true. Truth is, those conditions are rarely met in the actual political scenario, where cultural conflicts seem to thrive out of recent terrorist activities, civil wars and general instability.
Simple, insecure and uneducated people may get suck into this cause-and-effect, and they will vent their frustration supporting extremistic political parties, which are very happy to exploit this situation to gain power, influence and money since they are always minority. This will hinder the arrival of those much needed measures able to capitalize on immigration.

RollTheJointMay 14, 2015 7:11 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 15, 2015 9:39 PM

Mar 2012
RollTheJoint_C2 said:

It may be hard to believe for most of you, but it has its solid benefits. Developed economies are able to feed and grow of the labor, capital and entrepreneurship which appear over time along the added population. It's bread and butter basics that anyone should be able to understand. The obvious catch is that you need efficient, farsighted and unconditioned political powers able to make this process come true. Truth is, those conditions are rarely met in the actual political scenario, where cultural conflicts seem to thrive out of recent terrorist activities, civil wars and general instability.
Simple, insecure and uneducated people may get suck into this cause-and-effect, and they will vent their frustration supporting extremistic political parties, which are very happy to exploit this situation to gain power, influence and money since they are always minority. This will hinder the arrival of those much needed measures able to capitalize on immigration.

Fuck, I just lost my post because this site has no damn auto-save.
In short, because I can't be bothered to retype it all again:

You're delusional and obviously not anywhere near the situation if you think these unskilled, untrained illegal migrants have any solid benefits.
They refuse to assimilate and even deride and threaten the native culture they supposedly wanted to escape to.
Moderate Italians embracing the growing atmosphere of xenophobia comes from situations like this.
http://www.ansa.it/english/news/general_news/2015/05/15/girl-12-beaten-for-wearing-crucifix_527495d6-a34f-4ee1-9ca5-b4223eb516dc.html

Most of them (all of them if they had a choice) don't even want to be in Italy and yet we spend great expenses in saving and processing them despite STILL BEING IN RECESSION.
Mare Nostrum program cost us more than 100 million Euros.
The current Triton 'EU-wide' program isn't doing any better because EU refuses to give additional funding support.
The migrants, once saved and processed at Italian expense, promptly head to their northern EU destination. Those that can't loiter in our major cities and create cultural ghettos because they don't know any Italian, having expected to head on into Northern Europe.
May 15, 2015 10:08 PM

Feb 2015
RollTheJoint_C2 said:

It may be hard to believe for most of you, but it has its solid benefits. Developed economies are able to feed and grow of the labor, capital and entrepreneurship which appear over time along the added population.

Developed economies don't need the labor, don't want the mouths to feed, and
RollTheJoint_C2 said:
entrepreneurship which appear over time along the added population.

Entrepreneurship from African and Muslim migrants? In Europe? Fuck off.

RollTheJoint_C2 said:
The obvious catch is that you need efficient, farsighted and unconditioned political powers-

Part of being farsighted is knowing when to say no so that a country doesn't keep throwing more and more unskilled migrants at you out of habit.

RollTheJoint_C2 said:
Simple, insecure and uneducated people may get suck into this cause-and-effect, and they will vent their frustration supporting extremistic political parties, which are very happy to exploit this situation to gain power, influence and money since they are always minority.

That sounds horrible! We shouldn't be importing people like that into democracies then. It would upset the stability of the few countries that actually have stability. Put your own oxygen mask on before helping others, as they say.
RollTheJoint_C2 said:
This will hinder the arrival of those much needed measures able to capitalize on immigration.
This is why you read full posts before responding to them. I didn't and only now it becomes clear that this user was living up to their name. Seriously though, the hell is that sentence supposed to mean?
CaelidesuMay 15, 2015 10:15 PM
Now you're wondering if there's white text in any of my other posts.

Over there, I'm everywhere. I know that.
May 15, 2015 10:50 PM

Jan 2013
icirate said:
RollTheJoint_C2 said:

It may be hard to believe for most of you, but it has its solid benefits. Developed economies are able to feed and grow of the labor, capital and entrepreneurship which appear over time along the added population.

Developed economies don't need the labor, don't want the mouths to feed, and
RollTheJoint_C2 said:
entrepreneurship which appear over time along the added population.

Entrepreneurship from African and Muslim migrants? In Europe? Fuck off.

RollTheJoint_C2 said:
The obvious catch is that you need efficient, farsighted and unconditioned political powers-

Part of being farsighted is knowing when to say no so that a country doesn't keep throwing more and more unskilled migrants at you out of habit.

RollTheJoint_C2 said:
Simple, insecure and uneducated people may get suck into this cause-and-effect, and they will vent their frustration supporting extremistic political parties, which are very happy to exploit this situation to gain power, influence and money since they are always minority.

That sounds horrible! We shouldn't be importing people like that into democracies then. It would upset the stability of the few countries that actually have stability. Put your own oxygen mask on before helping others, as they say.
RollTheJoint_C2 said:
This will hinder the arrival of those much needed measures able to capitalize on immigration.
This is why you read full posts before responding to them. I didn't and only now it becomes clear that this user was living up to their name. Seriously though, the hell is that sentence supposed to mean?

Its just the typical drum song and dance used to trick the stupid into selling ones industrial basin and later culture, values, and traditions.

The only people, or situations, mass Immigration helps is in two cases.

One is colonization for a region thats un-or under populated.

Two as a "cheap" work force for the 1% and people who want as many elements in a society to keep it as devided as possible for easier control.

The Europeans should send them back if they wish it, as the long term effects are more grave than they know. After all the Natives of the America's learned that the hard way. On the other hand Europe (and America) should stop bombing governments in the region and invest, if they don't want to invest, don't stop the efforts of other parties.

The World isn't a sandbox to be played with for ivory tower gains.
May 16, 2015 12:13 AM

May 2013
Why wouldn't you want hoards of violent and illiterate immigrants flooding into your country?
May 16, 2015 12:25 AM

Sep 2013
Pxi2 said:
Why wouldn't you want hoards of violent and illiterate immigrants flooding into your country?

Yeah, I don't get it either. Just imagine the diversity and cultural enrichment they have to offer.

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.