Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Seven Deadly Sins
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Mar 30, 2015 7:11 PM

Aug 2011
I loved the series overall; it did start to lose pace after episode 12, but picked up with the introduction of new characters.

I have joined the ranks of a bonafide Gowther fan; I can't get enough of this guy. He and Guila together is kinda creepy though. With all the comments here, I think I will go and read the manga.

Season 2, hyakuu!!!!
Mar 30, 2015 7:15 PM

Sep 2010
This whole anime has been very pleasing. In my opinion possiblly the best done one this season.

The only thing they skipped over which I would have loved was King and the helmet from his lost friend.

And second season anyone? It might take a while but they definitely added some things that hint at it..
Mar 30, 2015 9:53 PM

Sep 2013
I must say.. This anime is a new favorite. I love how romance exists in this show. This is so how you do that fairytail!
Mar 30, 2015 10:53 PM

Jun 2012
Glad Hawk lived... He was pretty much the only reason I watched the show.

9/10 cause of Hawk<3
Mar 31, 2015 3:03 AM

Nov 2013
Ughh the fact that Hawk came back to life for no reason whatsoever bugged me to no end. This anime really should have cut down on the plot armor.

I thought having Hawk sacrificing himself served as a fitting end to him but NOPE. Gotta bring him back to life because it's a shounen after all!

Other than that, I thought the ending was decent.

7/10 for this episode. 8.5/10 for this series.

This shit better get a second season.

Mar 31, 2015 8:05 AM

Nov 2011
Overall the episode is nice, although I expected something more from the final fight with Hendriksen, oh well! Narrative enhanced by a soundtrack really nice and very catchy.
Drawings in the media, animations as good quality.
Plot that is not abused, in fact I do not see no force, but only so many questions and answers that will surely give a second season.
Not bad characterization of the characters, but it is still not enough.
I would have preferred that the ending was different, unfortunately it was not so.
The TV series however was not bad, I hope that in the sequel to the best though, my vote is 7/10!

Funny finale, with Jericho in love with Ban and Guila who falls for Gowther! OMG
Mar 31, 2015 8:57 AM

Jan 2012
Cool series, will watch again, might buy depending on the price.
Mar 31, 2015 9:37 AM

Aug 2011
I'm reading the Manga so this anime deserve 5/10.
Full of shit, awful adaptation. Shame on you A1 pictures. They adopted 100 Chapters in 24 episode? WTF????? o.O The final episode... meeh just bullshit... I'm really disappointed! :(
And where's the scene of Meliodas and Ellie????? Best scene ever and they don't make it!

I hope they never make the S2!!!!
USKurosakiMar 31, 2015 9:42 AM
Mar 31, 2015 10:13 AM

Dec 2012
Oh, this ending is awesome ! The fight was not too long, thanks to Meliodas. And a new season was announced. The musics in this anime are incredible, as always thanks to Sawano Hiroyuki.

I'm just a little disappointed about Hawk. I love this character, but I think he should stay dead.

9/10
Mar 31, 2015 1:27 PM

Aug 2011
Sakaitsu said:
Oh, this ending is awesome ! The fight was not too long, thanks to Meliodas.

Nope, thanks to Ellie. If she don't protect the gang they all died!!! Just sayin! :D
Mar 31, 2015 1:50 PM

Apr 2007
wow the pig's voice is even more annoying now.

What a fun ending. Even with the obvious pacing problems and ugly noses and pig this was a very enjoyable series. I'll definitely read the manga some time soon~
Mar 31, 2015 2:12 PM

Oct 2013
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAWK GOT ASSPULLED BACK TO LIFE

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Mar 31, 2015 3:33 PM

Jul 2010
And now I'm off reading the manga.
Loved every bit of this show.
Apr 1, 2015 2:42 AM

Feb 2014
At first I gave this show a 8/10, but Gowther made me change that.
Apr 1, 2015 11:50 AM

Jan 2014
Glad they left it open for the rest of the manga to be adapted. A pretty solid adaptation overall.

Just finished making a recap of the final arc:
Apr 1, 2015 7:11 PM

Aug 2014
Incredible! Definitely we'll get a second season! ^.^
Maloween 2017
Main Candies
Apr 1, 2015 7:15 PM

Jul 2007
This ending felt sooooo rushed. xD

Hope everyone starts reading the manga!
きみ は だれ だい?
ぼく は ラムボ!
ぼく は だれ だい?
きみ は ラムボ!
ラムボ なんでし!
Apr 1, 2015 7:17 PM

Aug 2014
I love the story! And the manga is a success in japan. Sooooo, certainly a second season xDD YEHIII XD
Apr 1, 2015 8:14 PM

Dec 2012
did king go with ban at the end?
Apr 1, 2015 8:24 PM

Dec 2013
Cunning said:
did king go with ban at the end?

Yes. The two are going on their own adventure!
Apr 2, 2015 2:27 AM

Aug 2013
When did Gowther become captain fabulous
Apr 2, 2015 3:46 AM

Jan 2011
Gowther and Guila... that was unexpected but nice.

Now Hawk coming back to life was definitely expected but his new voice...

8/10. Definitely wanna see a 2nd season.
I mainly see the animes... so don't blame me for not knowing about the Manga/LN
Apr 2, 2015 11:00 AM

May 2010
So Hendrickson lost... I was rooting for him, too. Just kidding, he was a cool villian tho and yeah, I did root for him when he was facing Mel.

Elizabeth x Mel is as annoying as always but well, if these two love each other then whatever.

Hawk survived as expected. I thought this anime was gonna be serious with death it's deaths but I guess no... Aren't you happy, King. Diane invited you. I am okay with this pair.

Yesss Merlin joined the group!

I wish Diane remained human size forever.. or at least more regularly. I bet her popularity would skyrocket that way

LMAO Jerich o is in love with Ban now.

So Ban has splitted up with the group..

I am gonna miss the ED song... it's so good. I love the way Alisa pronounces the word "Kisetsu" Man I didn't expect to like this as much as I do right now. 8.44. One of the much better action anime, I liked the comedy too. Gonna miss Diane, Ban and Gowther.
Apr 3, 2015 4:11 PM

Jul 2013
Loved the final episode. It was great in my opinion.
As a anime watcher only, they did a fantastic job lol. I will consider reading the manga one day hopefully when I have time.

I will admit that the final battle did felt rushed. I guess I wish it lasted a bit longer? Hope in season 2 when it comes out next year or 2 when they have enough material to start again, hope they explain how the hell hawk lived and became smaller again. Loved the celebration after battle, missed seeing Diane small or well average human size lol. it would've been cuter if she had her hair down but oh well lol. Loved how they ended with a cliff hanger, i like it like that when its not completely finished.

I give this anime an 10/10 since I'm only an anime watcher as stated earlier. Manga readers have lots of complain about this show lol. To me it was perfect. Never a dull moment since the first episode til the end. and the ost, good lord I love it. Can't wait for season 2 and see the next member of the Seven Deadly Sins.
Apr 3, 2015 4:12 PM

Jul 2013
livingdarknet said:
[b]Awwwwwww Love the end :3

[size=250]9/10[/size]

[b]And Still Jericho so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee [/b]

I agree with you lol she is cute :3
Apr 3, 2015 9:43 PM

Oct 2013
Meliodas Kidnapped the Princess like a boss in front of her fater, LOL !
Diane can change her body size whenever she want, using Merlin's special medicine, and she starting to notice Harlequin.

Meliodas x Elizabeth, Harlequin x Diane, Gowther x Guila, and Ban x Jericho, i love the pairings so far, this is more than i could ask for, i love the series we definitely a 2nd season in fact i'd be even better if they make Nanatsu no Taizai a mainstream anime like One Piece or Narute, let's just hope :')

Overall score 10/10, hands down, gonna miss Nanatsu no Taizai :')
Apr 4, 2015 3:06 AM

Dec 2014
MorteTorment said:

Cheers Anna, Hawk is the greatest pig in all of fiction. So glad that he survived!

Yes he is!!! Greatest pig ever. Cute, funny, heroic and now he's chibi-sized for an extra dose of adorableness. ^_^ We need to see more of Hawk-chan, so here's hoping for a second season!

Sasora said:
Glad Hawk lived... He was pretty much the only reason I watched the show.

9/10 cause of Hawk<3

I watched for Hawk, too. I'm glad I gave the show a chance, though, because the other characters grew on me over time.. Really didn't like Meliodas (whose love of sexual harassment creeped me out) or Elizabeth (who appeared to be completely useless) in the beginning, but as I got to know them better they became more likable. But I wouldn't have watched long enough for that if it hadn't been for me tuning in each week to see Hawk.
Apr 4, 2015 9:15 AM
Mar 2009
meliodas goes supersaiyan and cell(hendrickson) dies in the kamehameha ....
Apr 4, 2015 11:06 AM

May 2013
Damn, the OST for this final episode is just amazing.
I like the one used when Meliodas used Revenge Counter and I also like the one used when Hawk was revived.
They still have to work on the animation though.

The ships are sailing! We have King x Diane and Ban x Jericho!
But there's also Gowther x Guila? Hmm, something's fishy about that smile.

While Ban and King have their own journey, Elizabeth will be going with Meliodas and the rest of the Seven Deadly Sins.
Hooray, Merlin's included and they're going to Camelot!

So I like how they wrapped this up, but it's pretty rushed from a manga reader's perspective.
But overall, this was quite the enjoyable journey. (^_^)
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Apr 4, 2015 1:07 PM
Nov 2010
Nice episode to end this with. The anime was decently done, the author's good at balancing powers. I'm expecting the next arc soon.
Apr 5, 2015 12:30 PM

Jan 2014
Probably the best episode of this season.
Predictable, but it was fun to see all those pairings, hahahha.
Apr 5, 2015 3:12 PM

Oct 2009
This was fun! =D Glad there is much to come, at least in manga. =)
Apr 5, 2015 6:43 PM

Jul 2013
I´m not a manga reader so I really loved the show. I also got hyped every week for the new episode.

Nice ending there and a lot of cute and funny moments.
Fight was short but that´s okay for me. Meliodas badass as usual :P

Jericho so cute :o It seems she like Ban or even love who knows >.<
I´m not sure what happened between Guila and Gowther but his smile hmmmmmm :D
Diane in human size with King was a nice moment <3

So Ban left the party for now. I´m curious where he will go. I think King was a little sad about that.

So because I enjoyed Nanatsu no Taizai so much it´s an easy 10/10. I´m looking forward for season 2. Pls let it happen even if it´s in 2 or more years. :)

Apr 6, 2015 3:33 AM

Jul 2014
very nice ending!!
im hoping for season 2 even it takes years!! :D
Apr 6, 2015 9:20 AM

May 2009
Putting aside, that The 'Kingdom Infiltration' arc was a big fat cliché we've seen so many times, Elizabeth was a total copy of Orihime (a useless irritating big breasted healer type Pokémon, who can only say "Kurosaki-kun" "Melodias-sama"), and Hendriksen pulled an Obito in the last episodes.. it was a decent series with good fights. I liked the other characters, especially Ban. Gonna read the manga soon.
KowimenApr 6, 2015 12:40 PM
Apr 6, 2015 3:00 PM

Sep 2014
I havent read the manga but I really liked how the series was handled the ending was satisfiying yet at the same time leaving space for a second season.
One thing though, when i first saw king arthur show up i was so pumped, i was like: MOTHERFUCKING LEGENDARY KING ARTHUUUUUR!!!! But I was disappointed that he didnt do much :( I hope we see more of him in the second season.
Apr 6, 2015 5:52 PM

Jul 2014
Basically happy endings all around except for ban, even that dumb pig. Hopefully he gets Elaine back in his ova or he gets to die, either one.
Apr 10, 2015 5:59 AM
Nov 2013
Good thing that Hawk is back, the series will not be the same without him

hoping for a second season
Apr 10, 2015 6:47 AM

Apr 2015
Hoping there will be a second season for the series ^^
Apr 10, 2015 8:46 AM

Jan 2014
Elizabeth.
Your tears are my fears are almost disappear, so let’s share the perfect time..
For you and me.
You knocked on my door.
So let’s start our journey.
Because you came to see me first.
And your loneliness and kindness you could be my trigger.
So let’s share the perfect time.
Can you grab both my arms and we’ll jump out the window.
Let’s see what the future holds…

There’s no time..
You cant ignore how you feel inside..
I can’t wait to see them all from my heart Take my hand.
So show your smile..
I will stay with you so..
Oh. You are the one.
I’ve got to hide

Dium, I love this song... Sawano is the best!

Latest episodes felt a bit too rushed (very much plot twists in a very short time, so it looked a bit asspull). But beside this great series so far! shounen with beautiful message. solid 8/10
Apr 10, 2015 10:24 PM

Jan 2012
As an adaptation of the first arc of the manga I'd say this was done fairly well. It's true that they changed some things around, omitted some stuff entirely, and chose to rush some parts, but none of that really hampered my enjoyment of the material much. I'd still recommend reading the manga to get a fuller understanding of it all. They also did an okay job of setting up the second arc even though I haven't cared much for it so far manga-wise. But I suppose that's a topic better discussed elsewhere. I definitely expect we'll get a second anime season, but I'd guess it won't begin airing until the Summer 2016 season at the earliest. 8/10
Apr 11, 2015 5:47 AM

Jun 2009
since i never read the manga i find the anime's ending quite good. overall it was a fun show and i don't mind a second season at all.

Apr 17, 2015 9:40 AM

Jan 2012
this shit got DBZ written all over it imo...

this show would be nothing without piggy and kid diane (hnnnnnng)

first 95% = awesome

last few EPs = run on the mill shounen garbage

Eiliz = zero appeal

enjoyable show nontheless

8/10
Apr 17, 2015 10:25 PM

Jan 2015
Man I can't wait for a second season, it's definitely one of my favourite anime I've seen so far. With the ending about the demon mark, it shall be interesting.
Apr 22, 2015 7:44 AM

Apr 2015
I thought HAWK DIED *sobs* but but HE'S ALIVE YAY in a more adorable size :3 but what about the fight between ban x meliodas? still need more explanation. and I still don't know who meliodas is. second season is really welcome because I'm still curious >.<
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 24, 2015 3:17 PM
May 2012
Well, all is well. So, all cool. I like the ending (for now). It was satisfying for me. Jericho and Guila found love ahahaha. Gowther's creepy smile isn't just creepy smile. Something is really up with him ahahaha. Dafuq is he, anyway?? There is still one Sin left to be introduced. Hawk is a mystery. You guys said that A-1 skipped/changed many things, but I still enjoyed this. Probably because I haven't read the Manga, yet. I will definitely read the Manga someday. A season 2 would be alright. Thank you ^^ Time for me to sleep now~
Apr 25, 2015 2:06 AM

Aug 2010
Compared to the scores and reviews that I've seen about this show before I started watching it, I must say that I dont understand the high score :O I mean, it is a good show, yes, but I wouldn't say it's anything beyond excellent. The plot has potential, but I feel like it didnt live up to its potential. A problem that I find is that the building of the climax is not well executed (especially during the fight scenes), so it seems to me like throughout the 24 episodes, it's kind of anti-climatic? Hmm I dont know how to describe this well.

But anyway, I have enjoyed the show (despite few annoyances at certain times). Animation is pretty good, and I like the music as well. The characters were interesting, especially the 7. Too bad we didnt get to see the 7th (yet).

If there is a season 2 I'll watch it, and I hope it'll be even better than S1!
May 2, 2015 6:22 PM

Mar 2014
Really nice anime! It had its ups and downs for me, so my overall score came down to a 7.
Gowther and Guila eloping is just hilarious, and so was Jericho's depiction of Ban rescuing her. Hawk is super adorable at his new size!
With lots of foreshadowing, I should expect a new season or some lengthy OVAs.
May 3, 2015 6:57 AM

May 2012
Great open ending I must say, really satisfactory and I really wish there will be a second season of this epic anime! The amount of great character and story development combined with awesome humor and intense action was just epic!

All in all a great anime! 9/10
May 7, 2015 10:52 AM

Feb 2015
It is always the same with some of these manga readers and their never-ending complains, especially whenever there is an adaptation of an adventure/battle shounen manga. Manga this manga that, c’mon, just give it a rest would you guys.

I’m reading the manga (way before this series was even announced) and I didn’t mind some of the omissions and alterations they did in the anime. Even with them, I think that the overall adaptation turned out just fine; open to a second season.

Anime and manga are two different mediums, thus changes will me made like it or not (it has been like this for a long time), but for some reason some of you can’t seem to grasp that notion (or don’t want to), thus the constant bickering. Yes, there are cases of adaptations going horrible wrong, but this isn't one of those cases.

Anyway, this was a fair ending for an overall good series. Hope to see a second season in the future whenever there is more material to adapt. Looking forward to the OVA as well.

Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 5, 2014

327 by Klumbdolt »»
Apr 22, 1:02 PM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Mar 22, 2015

175 by SilverHawk13 »»
Apr 11, 11:29 PM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 2, 2014

114 by borodino21 »»
Apr 7, 12:41 PM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 26, 2014

143 by borodino21 »»
Apr 7, 12:07 PM

» Do people actually like this? (Spoilers)

infinite_Shadows - Mar 14

30 by _Krypteia_ »»
Mar 23, 8:25 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.