Forum Settings
Forums
New
Do you approve of Gay Marriage
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Mar 12, 2015 4:44 PM
Dec 2013
KLKfanboy said:

yeah sure when gay marriage is allowed somehow everyone will become gay and we will go extinct

0/10 idiot

you're delusional
Mar 12, 2015 4:45 PM

Sep 2014
Wyzdm said:
_Myst said:
There's not logical argument against it.

It's against nature is a pretty convincing argument. If you say well they were born like that then pedos, people into bestiality and all that other shit could use the same argument as well. I don't really care about those people either but you get the point.

and how the fuck is bestiality or pedophilia related to homosexualism

you are not making sense
Mar 12, 2015 4:46 PM
Mar 2015
muhuchiki said:
KLKfanboy said:

yeah sure when gay marriage is allowed somehow everyone will become gay and we will go extinct

0/10 idiot

you're delusional

Coming from the guy who believes the gays will play a key role in the apocalypse.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 2013
Boys should be with girls, not boys...thats how it should be

whoever supports gays is probably gay too

Aug 2013
muhuchiki said:

IF PEOPLE START SUPPORTING ALL TYPES OF SHIT, THE APOCALYPSE WILL COME SOON. This world is screwed up enough, stop it.

You're tying too hard bro, if you want to stick around here and be that kind of user you need to start been more subtle you haven't even engaged noob yet and you're already giving yourself away.

aloricg said:

No worries, insults from a human punching bag don't make much of an impact.

Its not your fault that other users do better justice to your mal persona than you. You're like persona light, lighter versions of users who do a better job. Its not your fault.

oh wait it is...

Jun 2014
muhuchiki said:

Who taught you this?

Mar 12, 2015 4:49 PM
Dec 2013
Poison414 said:

Coming from the guy who believes the gays will play a key role in the apocalypse.

they will if they legalize gay marriage, in 1000 years there wont be heterosexuals anymore, only fags taking it in the ass, no one will reproduce anymore

no reproducing = death

its more realistic than the end of the would due to a planet crush

Working_Designs said:

Who taught you this?

Every sane person on this planet will tell you this.

If you're parents were gay you wouldn't even exist, think about it
Mar 12, 2015 4:49 PM

Jul 2012
Wyzdm said:
_Myst said:

It's against nature is a pretty convincing argument. If you say well they were born like that then pedos, people into bestiality and all that other shit could use the same argument as well. I don't really care about those people either but you get the point.

muhuchiki said:
God created a man and a woman for a reason...he wanted us to reproduce.

Source please

Children can't consent, neither can animals. It's harmful to those parties as well.

Two adult humans can give consent.

Your argument doesn't hold any weight.

The only possible argument is legal institution of marriage is in place for the upbringing of children. Though, if you play that card, should hetro couples not planning on having children be allowed to marry?
Mar 12, 2015 4:50 PM

Mar 2015
Wyzdm said:
Source please

Depending on what religious texts you believe in.
If we go with Christianity, then Genesis 1:28.
Mar 12, 2015 4:50 PM

Dec 2014
muhuchiki said:
Nope, I just dont support it.

God created a man and a woman for a reason...he wanted us to reproduce. Imagine a world where gay marriage is allowed, in 1000 years there would be only gays on this planet, no one would reproduce and humanity would die out.

And btw gays are disgusting, whenever I see one wearing his lady bag I want to beat him up...Im like, what the hell is wrong with you

IF PEOPLE START SUPPORTING ALL TYPES OF SHIT, THE APOCALYPSE WILL COME SOON. This world is screwed up enough, stop it.

What is your proof that god is real?
Today they say you're crazy, tomorrow they will say you're a genious.
Mar 12, 2015 4:52 PM
Dec 2013
DarkFragBR said:

Use some common sense. If God isnt real, then who created this entire universe? Being atheist is as much as idiotic as being gay.
Mar 12, 2015 4:53 PM

Jun 2014
muhuchiki said:
Working_Designs said:

Who taught you this?

Um, no. I live in Canada, and almost everybody, even elderly people, are perfectly fine with same sex marriage here.

May I ask what country you're from?

Oct 2012
Wyzdm said:
_Myst said:

it's the most irritating argument because it means literally nothing

whether something is in nature or not doesn't make it good or bad
there are plenty of horrible things in nature... and there are plenty in good things in nature, too
there are plenty of horrible things we call manmade... and there are plenty of good things, too
medicine is about the most unnatural thing i can think of
but is it really 'unnatural'? well, no, it comes from things occurring in nature
as do we... and all of out behaviours

'humans are the only race which are gay!!'
there are animals which engage in homosexual behaviour
there are some animals which engage in exclusive homosexual behaviour, too
(even if it isn't as many, it happens)
but does that even matter? no, no it doesn't
rape and murder also occur in animals
and some things we consider good things don't occur in animals

using 'nature' for any argument, to attack or defend homosexuality or anything else,
IS retarded

and as homosexuality isn't pedophilia or beastiality, the other arguments for and against it are different
you can't justify pedophilia and beastiality with homosexuality, because people will always ask
"does it hurt the children or animals?"
and this isn't a debate about those things, so i won't argue yes or no, but that answer does tend to guide people's final verdict

~ join the MAL suicide pact! ~ ~ ★☭★ ~ ~ embrace nuclear annihilation! ~

Feb 2015
Working_Designs said:
muhuchiki said:

Um, no. I live in Canada, and almost everybody, even elderly people, are perfectly fine with same sex marriage here.

May I ask what country you're from?

Are there countries under rocks..?

Nov 2014
Wyzdm said:
_Myst said:

Nope. Homosexuality isn't against nature. It's actually very much apart of it.

muhuchiki said:

Well, I'm not completely gay.

Dec 2014
muhuchiki said:
DarkFragBR said:

Use some common sense. If God isnt real, then who created this entire universe? Being atheist is as much as idiotic as being gay.

Really?I have never seen a Snake speak.
Mar 12, 2015 4:54 PM

Feb 2015
Involtus said:
Wyzdm said:

there are plenty of horrible things in nature... and there are plenty in good things in nature, too
there are plenty of horrible things we call manmade... and there are plenty of good things, too
but is it really 'unnatural'? well, no, it comes from things occurring in nature

using 'nature' for any argument, to attack or defend homosexuality or anything else,
IS retarded

They prefer the term autistic.
Mar 12, 2015 4:55 PM

Feb 2015
DarkFragBR said:
muhuchiki said:

Really?I have never seen a Snake speak.

You havent seen Harry Potter?

Jun 2008
As someone once said "i don't see why not, gays should be able to be as miserable as the rest of us."

Aug 2009
Nope. I don't like it.
Dec 2013
Working_Designs said:

Then Candians are batshit crazy, my friend. You should get outta there ASAP
Mar 12, 2015 4:56 PM

Mar 2015
muhuchiki said:
they will if they legalize gay marriage, in 1000 years there wont be heterosexuals anymore, only fags taking it in the ass, no one will reproduce anymore.

While reproduction is key to sustaining the worlds population, you need to remember that most people on the planet are heterosexual, and the gays are banging each other wether they're married or not.

A more realistic threat is women pursuing carreers instead of having children, I mean you gotta get at least two kids in your lifetime to keep the population at what it is today. Anyways, pursuing carreers is a growing trend, however I wouldn't deny women the right to pursue careers, jsut because the world might go extinct.

Because as soon as women can pursue careers every woman will do that and we'll end up with women who want to have successful jobs rather than have kids and the world will go to hell because nobody want to have kids.

There are plenty of arguments against gay marriage that makes somewhat sense, but yours is not one of them.
Mar 12, 2015 4:58 PM

Oct 2013
I don't see anything wrong about gay marriage. It shouldn't be an issue with people to be honest. Marriage is now about love (or I hope so), so other people should not be meddling in other people's lives.
Mar 12, 2015 4:59 PM

Jul 2014
I have a a brother and sister who are both gay, I don't care what they do as long as they are happy.

Dec 2013
WeebSpaceCommie said:

While reproduction is key to sustaining the worlds population, you need to remember that most people on the planet are heterosexual, and the gays are banging each other wether they're married or not.

A more realistic threat is women pursuing carreers instead of having children, I mean you gotta get at least two kids in your lifetime to keep the population at what it is today. Anyways, pursuing carreers is a growing trend, however I wouldn't deny women the right to pursue careers, jsut because the world might go extinct.

Because as soon as women can pursue careers every woman will do that and we'll end up with women who want to have successful jobs rather than have kids and the world will go to hell because nobody want to have kids.

There are plenty of arguments against gay marriage that makes somewhat sense, but yours is not one of them.

this world will go to hell anyway

my argument makes perfect sense

Jun 2014
muhuchiki said:
Working_Designs said:

You didn't answer the question. What country are you from

Dec 2014
muhuchiki said:

God created a man and a woman for a reason...

If god created man and woman,and the rest of the animals,so why there are such homosexual animals?
Mar 12, 2015 5:00 PM

Nov 2008
Tigervu said:
I don't see anything wrong about gay marriage. It shouldn't be an issue with people to be honest. Marriage is now about love (or I hope so), so other people should not be meddling in other people's lives.

Nope marriage is about money and benefits and less about love.

Aug 2013
Id rather they got rid of marriage all together rather than expanding it
Apr 2014
muhuchiki said:
Working_Designs said:

Being fine with same sex marriage=/=being batshit crazy
Mar 12, 2015 5:01 PM

Feb 2015
Tigervu said:

Actually, marriage is a legal contract that has to do with property and taxation rights.

If a gay person who is not legally wed dies, certain parties are allowed to take the property while the "spouse" of said person is left with nothing. Also, there's marriage tax benefit, so if you get two single people instead of a married unit you get to charge them more taxes.

So, they get to take their stuff and they get to charge them more money.. gee, why wouldnt some people want that to end..?
Mar 12, 2015 5:02 PM

Jan 2013
I approve of it.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 12, 2015 5:02 PM

Sep 2014
muhuchiki said:
DarkFragBR said:

well your trolling was pretty believable until this point xD
Mar 12, 2015 5:03 PM
Dec 2013
DarkFragBR said:

If god created man and woman,and the rest of the animals,so why there are such homosexual animals?

Who knows, shit happens, animals can be mentally abnormal too

Working_Designs said:

who cares, the place isnt important since gays are hated everywhere (which is good)
Mar 12, 2015 5:03 PM

Dec 2013
muhuchiki said:

Wrong. I'm not gay, but I have no problem with a man wanting to date a man. Please, do a little bit of research since a lot of people feel the same way I do. You really need to stop generalizing.
Mar 12, 2015 5:04 PM

Oct 2012
Wyzdm said:
Involtus said:

IS retarded

and as homosexuality isn't pedophilia or beastiality, the other arguments for and against it are different
you can't justify pedophilia and beastiality with homosexuality, because people will always ask
"does it hurt the children or animals?"
and this isn't a debate about those things, so i won't argue yes or no, but that answer does tend to guide people's final verdict

Yes I do know that. Like I've said in this thread already I do not care whether someone is gay, I have nothing against. I said that argument because that is the argument that the high court in my country used to ban gay sex in my country.

what the ruling actually means is
"it's against my religion but at least this ridiculous argument will make people think i'm secular"

~ join the MAL suicide pact! ~ ~ ★☭★ ~ ~ embrace nuclear annihilation! ~
Mar 12, 2015 5:04 PM

Jan 2015
Working_Designs said:
muhuchiki said:

Is Canada is magical as they make it seem?
Mar 12, 2015 5:05 PM

Dec 2012
KLKfanboy said:
muhuchiki said:

The sad part is that a lot of Christians believe in the same logic as Muhuchiki. :|
[right]
"The big secret to breaking the rules is to make it look as though you're following them."
Mar 12, 2015 5:06 PM
Dec 2013
KLKfanboy said:

You're so limited. Answer me the question then, if God doesnt exist, then who created the universe and who controls everything that happens? Looks like you dont understand a lot of things and I pity you. God wont forgive the non-believers tho
Mar 12, 2015 5:07 PM

Jun 2014
muhuchiki said:
DarkFragBR said:

Who knows, shit happens, animals can be mentally abnormal too

Working_Designs said:

who cares, the place isnt important since gays are hated everywhere (which is good)

Using religion to spread hate is A CRIME in Canada. Canada is one of the most gay friendly countries in the world.

If there are any people like you here, they are an extreme minority, and we don't even know you exist. Your opinion doesn't matter.

Mar 12, 2015 5:08 PM

Dec 2014
hakuyu said:
The sad part is that a lot of Christians believe in the same logic as Muhuchiki. :|

Mar 12, 2015 5:09 PM

Sep 2014
muhuchiki said:
KLKfanboy said:

You're so limited. Answer me the question then, if God doesnt exist, then who created the universe and who controls everything that happens? Looks like you dont understand a lot of things and I pity you. God wont forgive the non-believers tho

I created the universe and I am not a god.
Mar 12, 2015 5:10 PM

Feb 2013
Yes. Everyone has the right to be miserable, or to be happy.

Aug 2013
Spooky_Love said:
Id rather they got rid of marriage all together rather than expanding it
This.

It's outdated.

Yea married couples reap some benefits that they wouldn't if they were technically single. I feel like that's a shitty reason to get married for anybody though.

It's certainly a good thing to give breaks to parents raising kids that need it but why is it exclusive only to parents that have a minister cast a magic spell on them?

Mar 2015
muhuchiki said:
this world will go to hell anyway

my argument makes perfect sense

Is the world going to hell in a handbasket? To some extent.

Will it go to Hell as in the Hell, well I can't judge it, we'll have to see won't we. And that also somewhat depends on wether you believe in a God or not, and God can't be proven or disproven so...

But if the human race manages to kill ourselves off, I doubt it's because gays were allowed to marry each other. Besides, the people who would be getting married are already gay and not reproducing anyways.
Dec 2013
Working_Designs said:
Your opinion doesn't matter.

I always wanted to visit Canada, but now Im disgusted by it.

And who says that my opinion doesnt matter? I think its pretty obvious that the majority of all people on this planet dont support gay marriage, so YOU and people like you are still the minority, so keep quite...bye.
Mar 12, 2015 5:11 PM

Dec 2013
muhuchiki said:
Working_Designs said:
Your opinion doesn't matter.

And who says that my opinion doesnt matter? I think its pretty obvious that the majority of all people on this planet dont support gay marriage, so YOU and people like you are still the minority, so keep quite...bye.

What made you think this?
Mar 12, 2015 5:12 PM

Sep 2014
Zer01 said:
muhuchiki said:

What made you think this?

Mar 2015
muhuchiki said:

Argue on the internet, start despising an entire nation as a result...

Aug 2013
Fo-Fai said:

It's certainly a good thing to give breaks to parents raising kids that need it but why is it exclusive only to parents that have a minister cast a magic spell on them?

Yeah not to mention everyone raging against religion denying them marriage fail to realize they are trying to get approval from exactly that. Why the hell would anyone want to have a region marry you to another person using some hokus pocus blessing.

Derp religion is sooo outdated! its keeping gay people from marrying each other in a religious ceremony! oh wait....
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» What do you need cash for in your everyday life?

MeanMrMusician - Apr 21

37 by Voila_ »»
1 minute ago

Poll: » do you hide or deny your dark side to others or society?

deg - 8 hours ago

26 by aikaflip »»
14 minutes ago

» What do yall collect? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bevarnow - Jan 25

317 by bevarnow »»
16 minutes ago

» (Personality) Try to paste 3 different statements that matter to you

IpreferEcchi - Apr 22

15 by IpreferEcchi »»
17 minutes ago

Poll: » Are you mentally ill?

Ejrodiew - Apr 24

40 by aikaflip »»
24 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.