Forum Settings
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Feb 5, 2015 8:23 AM

Jul 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Ch. 66 - Wish (願い)

Essentially, Historia didn't believe in Rod and knocked him down. Historia tells Eren she's his nakama. Rod licked the liquid from the cracked syringe then slowly started to transform in this huge ass titan. Levi's squad arrives, but due to Rod's transformation, the cave begins to collapse. Eren recalls the Female Titan incident and drinks a vial from Rod's bag.

Great chapter. Like really. Although it was obvious Historia wouldn't betray Eren and the others, I still didn't expect that from her. Heh. Watch as people's opinions about her turn 180. I like how Connie, Jean, and Sasha simultaneously babbled to cheer on Eren up during his "breakdown." Rod's giant transformation looks enormous and it isn't even done yet. I wonder how strong this titan liquid he drank is and how it would affect Eren's transformation.

Please do not ask for links. I have a personal source.
Feb 5, 2015 10:02 AM

Oct 2013
Historia got some great development. Just by reading the translation its said that rod titan is even bigger than the collosal titan. And it looks like eren is about to get some power ups, maybe he will inherit hardening?

Also love how isayama throw in that flashback with ymir when she said you must believe in yourself. The things historia were saying to eren was also pretty great. Based historia!
Feb 5, 2015 5:13 PM

Jun 2012
Damn Historia was fucking bad ass. I despised her the last few chapters but damn she tossed Rod like a boss.

Cant wait to see what happens with Eren next.
Feb 5, 2015 10:19 PM

Jul 2013
keragamming said:
And it looks like eren is about to get some power ups, maybe he will inherit hardening?
Yeah, I just realised the vial he drank was the "yoroi" (armour) one.
Feb 6, 2015 5:42 AM

Oct 2014
great chapter!The beast is back with an armored power up :D.Next chapter will be where season 2 concludes i guess!
Feb 6, 2015 5:48 AM

Dec 2013
This chapter made the ending for last month feel a bit like a troll. Still a good chapter.

Sounds like Eren might get a power up or something.
Feb 6, 2015 11:17 AM

Aug 2014
Moar Historia wanking bitch bores me to tears. At least her seemingly retarded self in the last 2 chaps was amusing, but now we have this. Meh.
Gimme more Berserk Eren.
Feb 7, 2015 10:41 AM

Oct 2013
I just look at the Raws. My god does Isayama knows how to make characters faces looks scary. Also like how the titan transformation looks with the skull and then that big ass spinal cord swirling around the cavern destroying pillars as it goes.

Plus this titan is even bigger than the collosal titan! I remember someone saying if the collosal titan transform in side the walls it would be a shit storm! Well we are about to find out that next chapter because this cavern cannot contain this monstrosity!

Season 2 is going to end in a bang!
Feb 7, 2015 1:43 PM
Oct 2014
I was really disappointed !! that's it ? Historia went " DADDY , YOU ARE WRONG " & then she literally flipped him !! And kids , that is that !!
I was looking forward to her eating Eren but not killing him like eating the lower half of his spine foe example which leave him paralyzed but not dead &/ or he gets crystallized like Annie !! and then she would wipe their memories but the ackermans survive & run and hide Annie & Eren and after she claims the thrown she learns the hard way that like all politicians like her father & nobles don't give a damn f*** about wiping the titans , it was all about the power & money . maybe finding out that Eren & his mother are noble blood as well And then tell the poeple the truth , write down the true history of the world & die helping the ackermans !! but i guess ain't nobody got time for that !! flip that damn Rod sister !!
Feb 8, 2015 4:25 PM

Jul 2014
Gotta love teenagers.

I liked this chapter, I'm pretty happy Historia chose her friend over the father who didn't seem to give a shit about her until he ran out of options on who to pass the titan power to. I'm looking forward to what happens next. Hopefully a fight, maybe then people will stop bitching about how boring it's gotten.
Feb 8, 2015 4:41 PM
Go read Medalist
Apr 2007
I actually have mixed feelings about this chapter. It finally picked up some pace, but did so in ways I didn't quite appreciate.

Historia's character arc seems rather flaccid considering the previous several chapters; she basically does a complete 360° turn on her dad over the span of a couple hours or so. Besides, flipping out like that and sending Rod flying was out-of-character no matter how you put it.

Eren's story in this chapter is somewhat less questionable, but Isayama's storytelling seems rather rushed and disjointed here with all of those witty random remarks and the quick "waaah everything is terrible ALRIGHT LET'S DO THIS" turnaround.

I didn't appreciate it at all that we haven't seen how exactly the SC broke through the enemy guards with the latter staying complacently in the back.

All in all, one of the weakest chapters with regards to storytelling. If it wasn't for the tension built up by the previous ones it would have been unacceptable.

It does seem like the overall story is actually nearing conclusion, with the "core powerup" finally obtained and some of the largest mysteries—who created titans, how, and why—mostly solved. Two more remain: who are the mountain village shifters and who is the Beast Titan.

Upon killing Rod, the nobles will lose the upper hand and the coup factions will have absolute authority, giving Levi Squad full green light on all of their operations. Obviously, after receiving the ability to command titans and plug walls, securing the perimeter of Wall Maria will be a question of time. Plugging the Wall Maria breach very conveniently coincides with reaching the Jaeger basement where the supposed answer to one of the remaining mysteries (or an elaboration on the partially known ones) resides. We will most likely see either the mountain village guys or the Beast Titan appear around that time as well. There are some interesting things left in the plot, still.
Feb 8, 2015 4:44 PM

Jan 2009
lol Eren became a crybaby but ye its just gonna be temporarily
Feb 8, 2015 4:44 PM

Apr 2008
moozooh said:
I actually have mixed feelings about this chapter. It finally picked up some pace, but did so in ways I didn't quite appreciate.

Historia's character arc seems rather flaccid considering the previous several chapters; she basically does a complete 360° turn on her dad over the span of a couple hours or so. Besides, flipping out like that and sending Rod flying was out-of-character no matter how you put it.

Eren's story in this chapter is somewhat less questionable, but Isayama's storytelling seems rather rushed and disjointed here with all of those witty random remarks and the quick "waaah everything is terrible ALRIGHT LET'S DO THIS" turnaround.

I didn't appreciate it at all that we haven't seen how exactly the SC broke through the enemy guards with the latter staying complacently in the back.

All in all, one of the weakest chapters with regards to storytelling. If it wasn't for the tension built up by the previous ones it would have been unacceptable.

It does seem like the overall story is actually nearing conclusion, with the "core powerup" finally obtained and some of the largest mysteries—who created titans, how, and why—mostly solved. Two more remain: who are the mountain village shifters and who is the Beast Titan.

Upon killing Rod, the nobles will lose the upper hand and the coup factions will have absolute authority, giving Levi Squad full green light on all of their operations. Obviously, after receiving the ability to command titans and plug walls, securing the perimeter of Wall Maria will be a question of time. Plugging the Wall Maria breach very conveniently coincides with reaching the Jaeger basement where the supposed answer to one of the remaining mysteries (or an elaboration on the partially known ones) resides. We will most likely see either the mountain village guys or the Beast Titan appear around that time as well. There are some interesting things left in the plot, still.

Uh 360 means she did a full rotation. You mean 180
Feb 8, 2015 5:01 PM
Go read Medalist
Apr 2007
Darklight0303 said:

I mean exactly 360, mate. If you remember chapters 56-58, Historia wasn't exactly in high spirits about meeting Rod before she actually met him. And now she ditches him again just like that. This seems rather weird at the least.
Feb 8, 2015 5:03 PM

Apr 2008
moozooh said:
Darklight0303 said:

I mean exactly 360, mate. If you remember chapters 56-58, Historia wasn't exactly in high spirits about meeting Rod before she actually met him. And now she ditches him again just like that. This seems rather weird at the least.

360 is a full circle meaning nothing changes. >_>
Feb 8, 2015 5:03 PM
Dec 2014
Very interesting chapter. I expected Krista to turn into a Titan and have a showdown with Eren.

Though I must agree with one of the comments here that Isayama basically trolled us with Chapter 65's ending. Now, with another extreme cliffhanger in this chapter, he'd better put on a show for the next one. Overall, I enjoyed it. This is currently favorite manga.
Feb 8, 2015 5:12 PM

Nov 2011
Well that was a bit predictable imo regarding Historia's actions. Still, what got me more curious is how powerful Rod's titan form really is....

Anyways, I want to see Mikasa, Levi, and the others will deal with this now. It's not going to be pretty...
Feb 8, 2015 5:13 PM
Go read Medalist
Apr 2007
Darklight0303 said:
360 is a full circle meaning nothing changes. >_>

You seem to have troubles wrapping your head around that. Yes, "a full circle" is exactly how it went: Historia went full circle in her hate-affection-hate cycle towards her father. Ultimately, nothing changed, but there was an intermediary state that felt stretched and meaningless in the surrouding context, only seemingly employed as a trick to keep audience more involved.

Still not clear?
Feb 8, 2015 5:31 PM

Oct 2013
moozooh said:

I have to agree with you! This chapter was a swing and a miss. There was no flow, and after reading chapter's 65's cliffhanger it kind of makes you feel like "What the fuck is this?" Everything seemed rushed. Historia's bipolar mood swings are also frustrating. From good girl to bad girl to emo girl to daddy's girl to tough girl who doesn't give a fuck! It is getting old and annoying fast. I"m happy she turned on her father and decided to help Eren, but seriously this whole sequence of events was not really believable. Why the hell did she wait till the last minute to start using her brain? Shouldn't she have asked those questions a little earlier? Another thing how did all the others show up so fast without any of the central military police trailing them? I really want to like this chapter, but it just feels like a hot mess. The only good thing I pulled from it was Eren snapping out of his hopeless state and the fact that he looks like he is about to get a huge power up. Still, this whole chapter was pretty cliche.
APracticalStonerFeb 8, 2015 5:37 PM
"I'm saying that guns aren't for threats, they're for actions."-Shanks
Feb 8, 2015 5:31 PM
Oct 2013
What the hell happened to Krista? It's like she completely turned to a new person. Not enough tension or buildup in her part, I must say.
Feb 8, 2015 5:32 PM

Mar 2014
What is rods titan form? A super colossal titan with armor?
I wonder what eren's titan form will be? will it be huge? I heard it will be like the armored titan.

Things picked up pace this chapter

I always knew Historia was tricking her father all along.

Why has eren still not told anyone about his memories? Does his memories only go up to his father's? Also, I'm sure rod is not trustworthy when he says the king was a god.
sullynathanFeb 8, 2015 5:36 PM
Feb 8, 2015 5:47 PM

Oct 2013
@moozooh she wasn't out of character as you're saying. She's a soldier that train for 3 years. When broke the serum, her father was acting all crazy and holding her. What did you want her to say? Father please let go of me?

also you haven't notice she was having doubts before this chapter. Her remembering ymir words wad a big changing point for her. So it didn't felt out of nowhere at least for me.

Historia was a weak character from the beggining, and when ymir left she even became weaker. Levi force her to take the role as queen, she was easily manipulated by her father as well. But with the help of frieda and ymir her character is now different. She is not doing anything for others she is doing it for her own self.

In chpter 40 before ymir becomes a titan. She plead to historia one thing and that's for her tp be herself and don't let anyone force her to do anything. Held your head high.
Feb 8, 2015 7:07 PM

Aug 2012
Great chapter. Historia threw her father and Rod's titan form to be bigger than the Colossal titan oh boy. Wonder what Eren's new titan form will be like.
Feb 8, 2015 7:37 PM

Dec 2013
I wonder how much Rod says is actually true. Historia attacking her father was pretty predictable and it really made the ending to the previous chapter a massive troll.

Bigger than the colossal? Can it even move inside the cavern???

Next chapter eren is going to completely lose it AGAIN.
Feb 8, 2015 7:37 PM
Go read Medalist
Apr 2007
keragamming said:
@moozooh she wasn't out of character as you're saying. She's a soldier that train for 3 years. When broke the serum, her father was acting all crazy and holding her. What did you want her to say? Father please let go of me?

She wasn't a soldier for the rest of the day, when her friend was helpless and held in captivity. Convenient, right?

keragamming said:
also you haven't notice she was having doubts before this chapter. Her remembering ymir words wad a big changing point for her. So it didn't felt out of nowhere at least for me.

At which point was she having doubts related to her immediate predicament before this chapter? (Other than the usual "I'm Historia and I'm all passive and undecided"?) The first doubt she was shown having was when the memories came flooding in. Which was in this very chapter. Chapters 59-65 showed little to no noticeable doubt on her part, and at some point even resentment towards Eren was seen.

keragamming said:
Historia was a weak character from the beggining, and when ymir left she even became weaker. Levi force her to take the role as queen, she was easily manipulated by her father as well. But with the help of frieda and ymir her character is now different. She is not doing anything for others she is doing it for her own self.

Because people tend to change fundamental traits of their characters in an instant, by the snap of a finger? I'm sorry, but that's not at all how human psyche works, which you can notice if you look all around you (or in a mirror, whatever). They take steps, not radically throw everything upside down LET'S DO IT BOIIII-style. This is what development is. This is how Eren, Mikasa, Jean, and Armin were gradually shaped into their current state.

Historia isn't just a weak person (I could actually argue against that, but that's beside the point)—she's a weak character from narrative standpoint. The author doesn't bother fleshing out her change—he invokes it instantly using simplistic and unjustifiable narrative tools as he sees fit. I'd say she's pretty cancerous to the story as it is, and would likely be better off actually transforming in place of her dad.
Feb 8, 2015 9:39 PM

Nov 2014
good chapter too bad attack on t itan comes out so slowly id really like to know more about the kings ideology, part of me feels like itll be something like the darkest moments of humanity and when they get the knowledge perhaps they gain the first kings prejudice or something. or just enough memories of human doing terrible things basically.

wonder what it is, i bet over time were gonna have memories of frieda and the first king come to eren.

Perhaps it will be because eren gets the memories little by little and has time to accept them is going to be the reason hes able to use his power to erase all the titans instead of experiencing all of that agony at once which would scar or change a person hell have time to heal and have his friends to help him which the others didnt have.
Feb 8, 2015 9:41 PM

Dec 2014
Did not see that coming. Historia played it right. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Feb 8, 2015 10:02 PM

Jan 2015
First time posting ^_^

So glad the pace is picking up again; the Uprising Arc seemed to drag on forever!

I haven't completely finished this chapter yet (on page 35, typing this as I read it) and man I haven't laughed so hard because of this manga for a long time: "shirtless wonder" and "really, how shitty can this situation get?"

Ahhh so glad our original trainees are back together finally

Oh gosh flashback to the female titan arc is like reopening a closed wound ;-;

CLIFFHANGER NONONONOO

Can't wait for the next one
Feb 8, 2015 11:40 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Historia's betrayal of her father could have been handled differently in my opinion. It felt rather sudden after the events of the last couple of chapters. But I suppose Isayama wants the band to stay together. I wonder if the likes of Annie will also be given similar treatment in the chapters ahead.

After the lines of dialogue delivered by Rod, I'm pretty certain now that the Titans were created in order to provide an "external threat" for humanity that would thereby ensure peace and union amongst humans.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Feb 9, 2015 12:39 AM

Jan 2015
j0x said:
lol Eren became a crybaby but ye its just gonna be temporarily

I hope you're right. I've been hating him in the past few chapters because of that. I was actually hoping Historia would eat him and become the new hero of humanity, since humanity doesn't need a crybaby for a hero. He just cries about pointless stuff all the time. Historia was really badass when talking to him. Hopefully it's just temporary and he'll stop being a crybaby.
Feb 9, 2015 1:34 AM

Oct 2014
Trollyama, you old bastard, how much fun you've had reading all the fans' theories about Historias' titan form after the last chapter? You cetainly know how to fool people.

Anyways, I liked this chapter. I literaly screamed "SHE'S FINALLY ASKING SOME REAL QUESTIONS, SHE'S THINKINg!" when Historia was talking with his father. Also the part with Rod explainig that the king is a God was good for me, don't know why but I liked that.

I don't know why people don't understand Historia's action. I mean, we always look at that through our eyes but we never think about it from her perspective. Her mentality is kinda twisted, she also never had a father or mother, she was basically an orphan, an unwanted bastard child and everyone wanted her to die. She was forced to become a soldier. She never had anyone besides Frida (and Ymi r later on). Sudenly everything is taken away from her. Then again. And again. She's forced to become a queen that she never wanted to be. And shit happens when her father appears and starts tricking her with his fahter attitude. He tells her sweet lies that make her belive he cares about her and he always did. Just imagine what's happening inside her brain. She lost the ability to detect what's true and what's not. Everything is too confusing for her. Rod is a good manipulator and he knows it. That's enough to make Historia stupid.

God, Eren getting an upgrade to his titan form! Level up, new skillpoint and new perk, yay! Good to see him finally doing something his way. Seems like he still felt guilt about what happened in Female Titan arc. Go go Eren!

Im curious about what Kenny and his group will do. Will they fight Rod-titan with Levi squad or flee away? Kenny, you have been given a chance to become good, don't f*ck this up!

And I also want to say that Isayama really improved his drawing skills. I'm amazed.

It will be hard to wait a month for the next chapter... It already is.
Feb 9, 2015 2:12 AM

Jul 2014
Badass Eren confirmed !!

Next chapter will be where second season ending I suppose.
Feb 9, 2015 2:23 AM

Sep 2009
damn when is eren going to stop bitching
Feb 9, 2015 2:30 AM

Dec 2014
Shuhan said:
Damn Historia was fucking bad ass. I despised her the last few chapters but damn she tossed Rod like a boss.
lol exactly and I thought she's soft from the start, plot twist bruh
Feb 9, 2015 3:39 AM

Dec 2011
Obvious questions are finally asked
Feb 9, 2015 4:54 AM

Jan 2014
devilscorner said:
damn when is eren going to stop bitching

Bitching? He has emotion and he wanted sacrifice for humanity. He is not one face Levi.

sorry bad english
Feb 9, 2015 5:04 AM

Oct 2011
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit is gonna hit the fan next chapter.
Feb 9, 2015 5:19 AM

Sep 2013
I was expecting Eren to get rescued by Levi and the others but i didn't expect Historia to flip her father up, in this chapter her actions were really out of character but i can't say i find THAT WEIRD in that situation, i mean no one likes getting forced to do something... you saw how Rod suddenly grabbed her hand when she was "asking" too many questions trying to inject her with the serum while revealing the most important information that he kept hiding which made Historia snap.

Rod is manipulative bastard and thanks to Kenny Historia realized that, he didn't care much about her and he only focused on "fulfilling" his role as "the one who summon god". actually Historia to begin with was someone who "acted" like a good girl and she was seen through by Ymir (that's why she was having a flash-back of her at that moment). so no... just because she did something unexpected doesn't mean it was unjustified, from my point of view her action was actually well thought by the author.

Next is Eren turn! i didn't like him much in this chapter since he was crying a lot but the good thing is he gets over it quickly and remember the part where he was giving the choice to fight against FT or not. which makes me wonder what kind of conversation will he be having with Annie when she wakes up since she left him with that kind of trauma.
Feb 9, 2015 6:48 AM

Dec 2008
I'm extremely pleased. The last few chapters were relatively iffy, but this one was great. So happy to see flashbacks of Ymir and how they've influenced bits and pieces of Historia. Can I see real-time Ymir yet? Plz? Plz.
Feb 9, 2015 7:51 AM

Aug 2013
Hory shiet.
Now that was one hella chapter.
The recent chapters got me a tad boring, but the arc finale is going to be fucking epic.

Great another month and cliffhanger to go folks!
Feb 9, 2015 8:00 AM

Jan 2011
rejecting her father's ideas is quite expected, but throwing him is a surprise, maybe still hate him :)

finally gonna see some titans action, in the next chapter
Feb 9, 2015 8:15 AM

Feb 2011
I was expecting Historia vs Eren
Was disappointed.
Feb 9, 2015 10:05 AM

Nov 2012
moozooh said:

Thank you! I wasn't the only one who thought that.
"Hey, assbutt!"—Castiel, Supernatural

"Do you ever have a problem where you just don't know how to reply to an argument-- not because you don't know the answer, but you just don't where to begin? Like, the foundation of knowledge you'd need to impart to this person before you could even begin to drag them out of their sinkhole of ignorance would cost thousands of dollars, if it were coming from a University?" -MAL in a nutshell.
Feb 9, 2015 10:11 AM
Aug 2013
There's only one thing I wanna know. If it's possible to take the serum orally, why give it in a syringe in the first place? you would think drinking it is the easier way lol
nonetheless, great chapter.
Feb 9, 2015 10:46 AM

Feb 2015
Hello everynyan!

This chapter should be called "The one where everyone behaves out of character"

First, Historia. In the previous chapter she was determined to complete her mission of freeing humanity from the Titans threat, even at the cost of Eren's life. Even when she showed hesitation when Eren didn't try to save his life, it seemed that she would proceed as planned anyway.
In this chapter she finally starts to question the actions of the Reiss family. Rod can't give her a proper answer, but do states that the person who hold the Coordinate is called a God. Given that we know the magnitude of that power, it is not a reveal at all. What comes as a total surprise is the reaction of Historia (Histeria?) to the word "God":
- She proceeds to beat the crap out of Rod, after saving his life from Kenny.
- She acusses her old man of lying and manipulation. Problem is, it is only an assumption because she really doesn't know the truth. Moreso, she was the one behaving like a daddy's girl and she really wanted to complete her mission, not only him. Now she puts the blame entirely on him.
- She tries to comfort Eren with a speech of friendship, after saying out loud she was going to eat him.
Such an abrupt change of heart is not funny, as Kenny thinks, but very confusing.

What happened to Eren is even worse. I liked it when he started to question his own existence after learning that his father murdered the Reiss family and stole their powers. I thought he would finally find his way out through brains and not just fists, by adressing the question of WHY his father did what he did. But no, Eren transformed again. Not into his Titan form, but into EmoEren. I only agreed with Historia when she called him a crybaby and punched him. Insufferable.

Unlike the other cases, the out-of-character moment of Frieda is more justified. Her sudden display of terror and anger implies that Historia was exposing herself to a danger when attempting to cross the fence. We still don't know what kind of danger is, but there is still room for a satisfactory explanation (notice the symbolic link between the fence and the wall).
VenariStrigasFeb 9, 2015 10:52 AM
Feb 9, 2015 11:08 AM

Dec 2013
Holy shit, so is AoT turning into sci-fi series? Since titans are artificially created. This is the only thing that's a little bugging me inside, I think I would've liked it more if it stayed being more fantastical without the serums and syringes.

Then again, the syringe was shown very early in the series, so what am I blabbering.

Amazing chapter really, finally shit is hitting the fan, so exciting. I just imagine how it will look animated *fangasm*
Feb 9, 2015 11:38 AM

Oct 2013
@venari the alt account. If I had read your comment before reading the chapter I would of thought historia just change our of nowhere, but oddly you took out the fact that what made historia change was her remembering what her close friend ymir said to her.

Eren being all sad is understandable since he found out he ate his dad plus finding out his dad murdering his entire family. Sorry to disappoint eren is more human than you thought.

Also am I the only one that remembers connie village being turn into a titan? Do people believe everyone in the village turn into a titan via injection? Rod licking the liquid actually confirm that this liquid was actually put in tap water or it was use in gas form since when the serum broke steam was coming from it.
Feb 9, 2015 12:29 PM

Jun 2009
keragamming said:
...what made historia change was her remembering what her close friend ymir said to her.

Eren being all sad is understandable since he found out he ate his dad plus finding out his dad murdering his entire family. Sorry to disappoint eren is more human than you thought.

Also am I the only one that remembers connie village being turn into a titan? Do people believe everyone in the village turn into a titan via injection?

Yeah, I think all of these makes sense.

Another great chapter for me.
I liked that Historia could understand the situation and decided like this. Also, in the end Eren stood up again - most probably to protect his friends - but still. After the shock he got before, he could change quite fast back to normal, when the situation required it.
I wonder what happened to Kenny, though...
Don't belive in yourself! Belive in me who belives in you! (TTGL) XD ...LOVE and PEACE!! ^_^
Feb 9, 2015 12:29 PM

Jul 2012
About time Historia made a decision for herself :)
Feb 9, 2015 12:49 PM

Feb 2015
keragamming said:
@venari the alt account. If I had read your comment before reading the chapter I would of thought historia just change our of nowhere, but oddly you took out the fact that what made historia change was her remembering what her close friend ymir said to her.

Also am I the only one that remembers connie village being turn into a titan? Do people believe everyone in the village turn into a titan via injection? Rod licking the liquid actually confirm that this liquid was actually put in tap water or it was use in gas form since when the serum broke steam was coming from it.

Yeah I omitted Historia remembering Ymir, but it still doesn't justify such change of behaviour. Historia didn't forget about Ymir unlike Frieda. How is that she remembers her words only after she said out loud she was going to accomplish her mission? My point is that Historia seems to have difficulties to think things through and tends to make rushed decisions. It's hard to believe in her sudden heroism when she was prepared to kill Eren minutes ago.

About Eren, obviously he's sad. What I cannot understand is him asking others to take his life and/or left him to die. I expected him to ask questions about the past like Historia does. Instead, he seems to believe without doubt every word Rod said and blames himself for his father's deeds. In such a critical situation, he comes out as a whiny idiot. That's what I dislike about him.
VenariStrigasFeb 9, 2015 1:10 PM
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 138 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Mar 5, 2021

1128 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 25, 11:25 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 139 / Ending Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

NextUniverse - Apr 7, 2021

1874 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 25, 10:48 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 4 Discussion

MagEarwhig - Sep 11, 2011

25 by HenryDanger »»
Apr 24, 6:34 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 141 Discussion

venti_e - Sep 30, 2022

32 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 20, 1:36 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 77 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2016

137 by Berry-Vodka »»
Mar 31, 12:03 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.