Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 31, 2015 8:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lol, the girls feeding Tusk. I smell jealousy coming from Ange.

Ange seems to have really gotten along with Salamandinay. I expect a rematch in the future? Get some karaoke in there. Didn't take long to get the action going...and with Embyro in control of his forces, the Dragons are struggling a bit.

Sigh. Freaking Embyro. They'll have to fight for survival from now on. Also, where the hell are you touching Hilda...L
Stark700Jan 31, 2015 8:59 AM
Jan 31, 2015 9:05 AM

May 2009
Hahaha
Jan 31, 2015 12:21 PM

Sep 2009
I've got a feeling at least 2 of the 7 will die before the end of the series.
Jan 31, 2015 2:32 PM

May 2010
bastek66 said:
Hahaha

Wow I didn't even notice that lol.

Tusk got a lot of sexual harassments in this episode lol.

Now, it's QUIZ TIME! Who's mom is going to die before this show ends?

Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Jan 31, 2015 5:31 PM
Nov 2014
I'd like to see more character development from Tusk. Most of the rest of the cast has character development, even minor ones like Chris. Tusk is a fearsome fighter and his involvement in action has always been pivotal, but he is pretty much still the same character he was when he first appeared.

Jan 31, 2015 6:44 PM

Dec 2013
bastek66 said:
Hahaha

LOL!
mods are cucks
Jan 31, 2015 6:59 PM

Nov 2014
Ange's world up side down again lol.
Jan 31, 2015 7:55 PM
Nov 2014
rather typical and predictable by this point how the show is going to progress, all sides are rather clear by now, but i expect Another VERSION of what these worlds are about now by the Embryo guy outlay to Ange by episode 22! The guy should already told a rather convincing story for his version of things is right to the girls now driving these new mechs.

Ange seem to ruin most of Jill's plans and soon there will be a lot more villkiss vs villkiss action from this point on surrounding what is going on. We should learn more plans from both side in the next episode.

Any one accuse Regon-G recycle footage for their OP2 can go point fingers to this NEW money saving ED lol. WTF production team get inspiration from old Dr Who or something when doing this ED for the unoriginality.

I cant guess what exactly happen next but expect clash of three camps that believe in their own version of how things should be from this point on... Not too bad for a mech show.

As for the clear sexual fan service themes in the first half.. feels like getting old by this point...

Then the writers drop the ball when the frogmen shows up in the beach for Ange's reaction, it is highly unfitting for her character written so far. She should pull the gun and knife ready hopping over and clash with Hilda in a fight instead.
jackausJan 31, 2015 8:00 PM
Jan 31, 2015 8:43 PM
Sep 2014
OP song still makes me sleepy and I hate it...
Good episode, I really liked the fight scenes :D specially when Vivian jumps, plants a bomb on the rope and then lands on Tusk's airship.
I'm kinda getting tired of Tusk's and Ange's moments of accidental sex poses...

Jan 31, 2015 11:15 PM

Jan 2015
Tusk is the only thing that provides the anime, the rest is a lesbian gang nogenta a cheating the other, seems a level of retarded bunch of Slaine Aldnoah.Zero, dykes. If not fose Tusk would be one of those animes Yuri disgusting, which lack these dykes are men, of a beautiful tract and teach them to be real women.
Feb 1, 2015 3:02 AM

Jun 2013
what the fuck she ate a dick mushroom intimidatingly
Feb 1, 2015 4:47 AM

Nov 2012
The identity of Embryo's 3 knights, I guess lots of you guys guess it right

Nice to see Momoka again. It seems Hilda is gonna NTR Ange from Tusk
Feb 1, 2015 5:08 AM

May 2014
lucidbrandon said:
what the fuck she ate a dick mushroom intimidatingly

she is kinda of a whore you know :")
AND NEXT EPISODE ANGE x HILDA IS CONFIRMED!!!!
YEAA!!!!
Feb 1, 2015 5:10 AM

May 2014
this show cant end before she has a sex scene with every cast member
i for one am shipping ange x salamandrill !!!
Feb 1, 2015 5:45 AM

Aug 2010
Damn I'm loving this show too much right now lol Never would've expect that at the start ^^;

Obligatory Rito-like Godly Tusk fall XD

Dat Penismushroom bite OUCH >~<

Man is dere Ange so kawaiii <3

Tusk's planning for such a happy family with Ange XD 4 children??....Only? XD U'd think they'd be making babies all day long 24/7 with Dat Ange body *A*

So we've got 5 Black Vilkiss now and Salia gave up on Jil to become Embryo's bitch. What a whore <_< I hate her even more now. Loved the save from Vivian. BA cute :3

Glad that Hilda is still on Ange's side. I hope she stays that way >.<!! Dat balls grope for Tusk XD DAMN!!
Feb 1, 2015 6:07 AM

Nov 2013
I'm not sure whether I curse Embryo or praise him.
Anyway, those new characters from the ending are probably new members of the first troop.

LOL the next episode preview
Feb 1, 2015 6:13 AM

Oct 2014
Oh looks like Riza got interrogated, geeez she should have died rather than giving in to Embryo.
Feb 1, 2015 6:35 AM

May 2013
Did they just transport to another world again?

Anyways, thing have changed when they got back. Now Salia and the other girls are working for Embryo. Can't wait for the next episode.
Feb 1, 2015 6:55 AM

Feb 2013
"You really are a man"
cant wait for next ep x)
Feb 1, 2015 7:01 AM

Jan 2015
I feel like I should hand in any feminist card I may have been holding for loving this series so much. It never fails to make me giggle though. Poor Tusk and the abuses he suffers!
Feb 1, 2015 7:44 AM

Jul 2008
I got confused at first, thought they were sent to the wrong timeline where Salia was siding with Embryo but it seems Jill has lost most of her trusted men. We know the identity of 3 of the 5 mech pilots so wonder who the other two are? their names aren't familiar.

I love Hilda so glad she is still on the good side and it looks like she hate men :P
ShanaFlameFeb 1, 2015 7:48 AM
Feb 1, 2015 7:46 AM

Aug 2008
bastek66 said:
Hahaha

LOL!

Also,Hila feeling up Tusk.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Feb 1, 2015 8:00 AM
Jan 2015
If Hilda trully hates men, I think I found that reasonable. She never receieved a fair and kind treatment from men ever since she was a little (policemen just threw her inside the car as if she was a sack of money) and from the 9th episode, she was beaten up by them. Maybe because of that she grew up hating men, thinking they are all just same like what the policemen did to her.
Feb 1, 2015 8:55 AM

Aug 2014
Not even a penis.
Feb 1, 2015 9:45 AM

Apr 2011
Whoa! Hilda grabbed Tusk's D. Poor Tusk.
Feb 1, 2015 9:57 AM

Jan 2012
Not really surprised several of the girls that were saved by Embryo are now working for him, though it is an annoying plot twist. Aside from that not much else this week. Ange's reunion with Momoka was nice and I do hope Vivian and her mom reunite in the end.
Feb 1, 2015 10:54 AM

Sep 2009
I tired to remind the people: problems here are not because of money but because Studio 8 is too busy with other projects, mainly LL Movie. They even denied making Accel World S2 recently because of this.
Feb 1, 2015 11:48 AM
Jul 2018
Tusk is planning to have a happy family with Ange and 4 children.

Well, Ange, Tusk and Vivian are back to their world.
Feb 1, 2015 12:22 PM

Oct 2014
#theDgrab
Feb 1, 2015 12:42 PM

Jan 2013
The anime would be a lot better if they just stop the annoying ecchi crap.

Feb 1, 2015 12:44 PM

Aug 2008
The ecchi fanservice is getting less and less tolerable... urgh!

Lol, poor Tusk at the end, though >.< But glad to see Hilda's back :)

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Feb 1, 2015 1:18 PM

Nov 2012
That kebab looked like a dick.

Most annoying bitch Salia back.

Everyone after Embryo-sama's D now.

Tusk getting his D grabbed again.
Feb 1, 2015 1:27 PM
Nov 2012
Ok Salia looks the most easiest for Embryo to manipulate but the other 2 ok, must be something really cheesy.

Salamandinay got downgraded & Riza must be a exhibitionist.
Feb 1, 2015 1:41 PM

Sep 2009
He saved Cris and one from Ershas underlings from death in ep 14 so they just in his debt.
Feb 1, 2015 1:54 PM

May 2012
Those 3 are easy to manipulate by embryo, well they owe him i guess.. glad to see Hilda again..

Feb 1, 2015 3:02 PM

May 2014
ShanaFlame said:
I got confused at first, thought they were sent to the wrong timeline where Salia was siding with Embryo but it seems Jill has lost most of her trusted men. We know the identity of 3 of the 5 mech pilots so wonder who the other two are? their names aren't familiar.

I love Hilda so glad she is still on the good side and it looks like she hate men :P

Those two were captured by the drone swarm when Julio's forces attacked Arzenal.
Typing on an ipad is like driving carpentry nails with a sledgehammer.
Feb 1, 2015 3:10 PM

Dec 2014
I don't know why but this just keeps getting better every episode. I thought it was average in the first few episodes but now I think it's very good.
Feb 1, 2015 3:17 PM
Apr 2013
I really really really hate Salia and those bitches...
Feb 1, 2015 4:13 PM

Oct 2013
Ah, it was great seeing Hilda, Momoka & Rosalie & even Salia, Chris & Ersha again, despite being working under Embryo now. And boy, Hilda sure knows how to make an entrance. Sorry Tusk, I don't hate you or anything but your main purpose is to be a comic relief character. Supporting Ange is secondary :P

And still loving those previews:

Salia: Four episodes ago I was thrown into the sea.
My last line was "You fatass!
Now I'm back as the bad guy?

Ange: Maybe the staff hates you.
Salia: They hate you more Ange.

Nope Salia, I remember hearing somewhere(prolly' on reddit) that at the very least Fukuda's on Ange's side.

Also, Angel's Cafe Ange? I really wanna see that now. Heck, we could very well stretch things a bit & take this as the foreshadowed ending of the show.
Feb 1, 2015 4:14 PM

Jun 2014
teighnted said:
I feel like I should hand in any feminist card I may have been holding for loving this series so much. It never fails to make me giggle though. Poor Tusk and the abuses he suffers!

Ive felt that way since like the 4th episode.

But ive said it every week, and ill say it again. This show surprised me in a way i never expected. I actually feel invested in the story and the characters!
I REALLY want to know what gonna happen!
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Feb 1, 2015 4:19 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
The "crotch fall" has become an obligatory thing in this show. Vivian's reaction and Tusk struggle to breathe were hilarious though! XD

Any guy would feel tingly (downsouth) after seeing that mushroom bite. Jealous Ange is dangerous! :O

Pretty funny how Tusk already have his future planned out with Ange. "Kissaten Ange. Kodomo wa yonin" doesn't sound bad at all!

Salia has become even more despicable than before. Her formation of Shining Rose Triangle was just as lame as it sounds. Vivan's untangling save was awesome!

Poor Tusk can't get a break with his tusk. You can see he was going for a handshake too, but Hilda cares not for it. XD

Decent episode. This show is getting better by each week. Too bad many people dropped it way early.

Feb 1, 2015 4:32 PM

May 2014
Ange needs to find a way to dodge Tusk so he faceplants into the ground instead. Though I guess he'd no longer be pretty after that.

Good thing the show is picking up again. The last few eps were as slow as it gets.
Typing on an ipad is like driving carpentry nails with a sledgehammer.
Feb 1, 2015 4:48 PM

Jul 2014
Salia should kill herself for being such a idiotic character
Feb 1, 2015 6:00 PM

Jul 2010
Glad to see Hilda back, and dat crotch grab ouch!
Feb 1, 2015 6:17 PM

Feb 2012
That greeting from Hilda nice, I wonder if that's her jealously showing.
Feb 1, 2015 8:38 PM
Dec 2014
I am not the biggest fan of this series, but there was something that kinda struck me that might explain why those girls sided with Embryo and why Jill, who is willing to use anyone and anything, never really tried allying with the dragons despite probably knowing their grievances against Embryo.

For a supposedly sophisticated society, they seem really racist. Calling them false citizens seems less like calling them residents of another Earth and more like just plain fakes. That would explain why they have no trouble even eating Norma children despite knowing they are victims as well and never apologized afterwards even when courting Ange's doomsday weapon piloting skills.

It could also be that Aura is every bit as guilty as Embryo for the state of the original world. She could had been on the team that discover dracinium (sp) and created the ragnamails. That would explain why she knew how to modified her body to adapt in so little time and why she was one of the passwords to unseal the ragnamails.

I also wanna add that Embryo just gave his three pilots the ultimate bribe. Putting aside any personal debts, they all get doomsday weapons and, judging by Salia's ring, replaced the old royalty.
FloydBtFeb 1, 2015 9:05 PM
Feb 1, 2015 10:22 PM
Nov 2013
Glad everyone noticed the dick kebab as well (God I am so immature)

The story just took a very interesting turn. Kinda sad that Salia, Ersha and Chris are on Embryo's side. I'm very happy that Momoka, Hilda, and Rosalie are on Ange's side <3

I am really excited for the next episode.
Feb 1, 2015 10:39 PM
Dec 2013
LazerEyeBeam said:
Ok Salia looks the most easiest for Embryo to manipulate but the other 2 ok, must be something really cheesy.

Salamandinay got downgraded & Riza must be a exhibitionist.

Chris was shot in the head and saved by Embryo. And since Ersha was the mother of the group, Embryo saved a child in her care in front of her. Probably part of Embryo's plan.

I hope Chris and Ersha come back to the good side. Salia is just an idiot.
Feb 2, 2015 4:31 AM
May 2014
If some of you recall the massacre at arzanel some of the chics were killed or fatally injured. Then cone embryo who brought Chris back to life and healing the dead girl held by ersha. This was the part that where embryo mind control or reset their minds so that they were serving embryo instead of Jill. Even though I believe salia was just whoring him and just wanted to beat ange proving Jill wrong. Next episode would be good but still not liking ange x Hilda rooting ange x risk thanks.
Feb 2, 2015 5:03 AM

Jul 2013
Salia sucks.

Give me Ange x Hilda, that´s all I care about.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2015

331 by jiashun02 »»
Oct 22, 2023 3:16 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2014

194 by Babieca009 »»
Aug 17, 2023 5:51 PM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2014

131 by FireRifle64 »»
Aug 8, 2023 1:03 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2015

285 by Nikoslovescoffee »»
Jul 17, 2023 4:24 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2015

151 by Nikoslovescoffee »»
Jul 17, 2023 3:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.