Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Dec 19, 2014 9:59 PM

Mar 2014
This reminds me of an 80s action movie put into anime form.
Dec 19, 2014 10:06 PM

Feb 2014
Finally this crap is over, i will never know how i've managed to watch all the episodes.
Dec 19, 2014 10:20 PM

Jun 2014
So the traitors are...? Got really confused at this part. Did they reveal it or nah?

Still, this was a pretty good action series. Censors were stupid and I'm glad they got rid of them. I'm expecting the manga to be a lot more ahead of this so we can get more info for next season.
That ending really wants a second season and I hope we do get another season.
Dec 19, 2014 11:21 PM
Jan 2014
This episode was painful to watch on sooo many levels. I'm glad this is finally over. The only decent part was Adolf's arc. I definitely wouldn't want a sequel for this horrid shallow mess.

My rating hasn't really changed from the first episode, so 4/10 overall like the OVAs.
Dec 20, 2014 12:21 AM

Feb 2010
Why were two females talking about sushi and tuna...? That was extremely unnecessary.

Anyway, this anime was pretty boring, but it didn't bore me so much that it made me fall asleep.

If they make another season, I probably won't watch it.

My final score: 4/10
Dec 20, 2014 12:25 AM

Dec 2013
That's a wrap.

The ending made it seem like they were pushing for a season 2, understandable since nothing really makes much sense right now (Pyramids on mars? That blimp ship at the end flying away?).

I wouldn't mind watching it if only to clear the mysteries.

Overall it started ridiculously with all the censoring, but once it got past that, things got pretty decent.
Everyone's history was a tragedy, but Adolf took the cake. I would've hoped he survived to come back a hero, but I guess that wasn't meant to be. The OVAs were pretty good as well.

May actually make me pick up the manga. Which chapter did this episode end at though?
HESTIAAPPROVES
Dec 20, 2014 12:33 AM

Jun 2014
This episode was quite entertaining, and had an interesting conclusion. However I must admit, when Akari turned into Superman and deflected those rockets with his strings, it was quite over the top, even by Terra Formars standards lol. But overall this series, while not as good as the manga, was still quite enjoyable. I'm indifferent as to whether or not TF will get a season 2 because the manga is by far the better choice, but if there ever is a second season, i will most likely engage in the act of viewing it for more roach killing action. 8/10
La familia es todo.
Dec 20, 2014 12:34 AM

Jun 2014
L-Ryoshi said:
That's a wrap.

The ending made it seem like they were pushing for a season 2, understandable since nothing really makes much sense right now (Pyramids on mars? That blimp ship at the end flying away?).

I wouldn't mind watching it if only to clear the mysteries.

Overall it started ridiculously with all the censoring, but once it got past that, things got pretty decent.
Everyone's history was a tragedy, but Adolf took the cake. I would've hoped he survived to come back a hero, but I guess that wasn't meant to be. The OVAs were pretty good as well.

May actually make me pick up the manga. Which chapter did this episode end at though?

If you are going to pick up the manga, I would honestly suggest just reading from the very beginning. The anime adaption and OVA were quite rushed, and so they left out a lot interesting segments, removing the impact from some of the scenes in the anime that were executed much better in the manga.
La familia es todo.
Dec 20, 2014 12:37 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
I'm really glad that this didn't get an anime original ending and that it ended with what I thought it would

Dat Joseph cameo <3333333 Also, fuck the Chinese (Manga readers know why lol)

Any word on if there's gonna be a S2?
Dec 20, 2014 1:24 AM

Feb 2008
P0K3Gaming said:
So the traitors are...? Got really confused at this part. Did they reveal it or nah?

Based on what they showed after the credits, it's the Chinese.

Hope we get a 2nd season soon.
Dec 20, 2014 1:24 AM

Nov 2012
Took me over an hour to finish this episode. Damn it was boring. Overall a very disappointing show. And I was one of the people supporting this show being no where near as bad as it's reputation stated!
Dec 20, 2014 2:15 AM

Aug 2014
Cockroaches getting killed in a lot of different ways is never a bad thing for me.
Of course. those first episodes were bad, but the series got enjoyable after that. Adolf's arc was the highlight for me.

6/10, may plan to read the manga to catch some things that weren't explained here.
Dec 20, 2014 3:59 AM

Oct 2013
Tokoya said:
I'm really glad that this didn't get an anime original ending and that it ended with what I thought it would

Dat Joseph cameo <3333333 Also, fuck the Chinese (Manga readers know why lol)

Any word on if there's gonna be a S2?

F*k they showed Bao's face... man I hate that thing so much lol

Miraclezify said:
Took me over an hour to finish this episode. Damn it was boring. Overall a very disappointing show. And I was one of the people supporting this show being no where near as bad as it's reputation stated!

Um... how does it take you an hour to watch 23 mins? #confucius

So many people rate this low because they watched the censored version lol... you could've used ur brain like I did and wait for the uncensored version to come out.

I don't like the cliffhanger ending, but meh. What can you do. Pretty decent ending all things considered. Still, a pretty bad adaptation and a meh season overall.
"There's no shame in falling down... true shame is to not stand up again!"

"Aah? Of course I won't miss!"

"My blood tastes like Iron."

"Run through the tape in life! Never give up! Run through the tape!"
Dec 20, 2014 4:03 AM

Feb 2014
At least the first few episodes were memorable, I'll always think about Terra Formars when I see terrabad censoring.

And overall the show were fun. Brainless? Perhaps. But fun non the less.
I rarely revisit threads, so if you're after a reply you should PM me or post a comment on my profile.
Dec 20, 2014 4:24 AM

Jul 2014
I need to read the manga. Where should I start ??
Dec 20, 2014 4:28 AM

Oct 2008
Rumble_Shift said:
I need to read the manga. Where should I start ??

You start at Gantz chapter 1.
Dec 20, 2014 5:44 AM

Mar 2013
So no beach episode on Mars with Michelle in swimsuit ?
Dec 20, 2014 5:44 AM
Dec 2014
With so many characters to give information, TerraFormars was no focus on the role. So it was good to see Akari, Mark, Alex, Michelle and Shokichi in action in this latest episode.

Dec 20, 2014 5:47 AM

Jan 2013
How did Michelle kill the cockroaches? With her scent?
Hm, they didn't even want to send an escape vessel...idiots. I hope Ichiro can save them somehow, I don't think they're going to survive if this goes on...
And what's with that ending? Who are they? Did they come after the other and where did they fly to?
Gonna give it a 3.

Dec 20, 2014 6:59 AM

Feb 2010
NoongaJuice said:
So many people rate this low because they watched the censored version lol... you could've used ur brain like I did and wait for the uncensored version to come out.

I didn't rate it low because it was censored; I rated it low because I didn't care about anything going on in this.
Dec 20, 2014 6:59 AM

Jul 2012
Lichtspiel said:
And what's with that ending? Who are they? Did they come after the other and where did they fly to?

No, it's the China squad who were said to have been be wiped out by cockroaches. If there will be further seasons, they will be focusing utterly on the events ivolving them. The spacecraft you saw at the very end was as far as I remember their support. I can't say more as it would spoil you everything. I recommend you and everyone to read the manga. It's so much better than this piece of animated crap they've made...
Dec 20, 2014 7:28 AM
Aug 2014
This was a cool action-packed episode. I hope that there will be second season or else I'm dissappointed that they ended it with a cliffhanger like that.
Dec 20, 2014 7:33 AM

Jul 2013
It was alright, the one thing that pissed me off was that when a 'battle' broke out, it was either side slaughtering the other with little to any fighting back.

╮ (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) ╭

Dec 20, 2014 9:17 AM

Sep 2013
JOHJ JOHJ JOHJ JOJH JOHJ JOHJ JOHJ JOHJ JOHJ JOJH JOHJ JOHJ JOHJ JOHJ JOHJ JOJH JOHJ JOHJ
JOHJ JOHJ JOHJ JOJH JOHJ JOHJ JOHJ JOHJ JOHJ JOJH JOHJ JOHJ JOHJ JOHJ JOHJ JOJH JOHJ JOHJ
JOHJ JOHJ JOHJ JOJH JOHJ JOHJ JOHJ JOHJ JOHJ JOJH JOHJ JOHJ JOHJ JOHJ
JOHJ JOJH JOHJ JOHJ
JOHJ JOHJ JOHJ JOJH JOHJ JOHJ JOHJ JOHJ JOHJ JOJH JOHJ JOHJ JOHJ JOHJ JOHJ JOJH JOHJ JOHJ JOHJ JOHJ JOJH JOHJ JOHJ JOHJ JOHJ JOHJ JOJH JOHJ JOHJ JOHJ JOHJ JOHJ JOJH JOHJ JOHJ

ON TO SEASON 2 XD
8/10
Mystre said:
It was alright, the one thing that pissed me off was that when a 'battle' broke out, it was either side slaughtering the other with little to any fighting back.

The roaches lost their leader (jesus roach that Adolf killed) so they are disordered and therefore weakened right now.
But they get it together in the soon to be season 2 ;)
Dec 20, 2014 9:38 AM

Dec 2012
It was a pleasant anime to watch. The animation and the battles in this anime are really beautiful, the 25 minutes pass very quickly. We could see the past of several characters. Thanks to that, some characters become more or less interesting (I liked the Adolph's arc).
Regarding the story, it is interesting, but the 13 episodes doesn't add enough information.I think the problem is present because there are too many battles. I hope that a sequel will be released.

Opening and ending were nice.
6/10 a pleasant anime but for the moment it is nothing more than a promotion for the manga.
Dec 20, 2014 10:49 AM

Jan 2014
Probably earth wins this war a good open ending is good leaving you with a spot that is not answered completely making every one creating his own end is something ... Horraaaaaay the OP/ED songs is just so catchy as well and the action packed within this show is amazing 9/10 ♥
Dec 20, 2014 11:20 AM

Jun 2012
Lichtspiel said:

I think she kissed it.
Dec 20, 2014 11:23 AM
Nov 2009
I hate cockroaches and I enjoyed the hell out of this anime regardless of its cliché moments. Here's hoping for a second season to come. 9/10
Dec 20, 2014 11:23 AM

May 2014
Lichtspiel said:
Hm, they didn't even want to send an escape vessel...idiots. I hope Ichiro can save them somehow, I don't think they're going to survive if this goes on...
Gonna give it a 3.

The same way she killed others. She can transfer an explosive into their bodies through close contact.

The only reason that ending seems so short is because the story isn't over yet. In the manga, this is really barely past the beginning.
Typing on an ipad is like driving carpentry nails with a sledgehammer.
Dec 20, 2014 12:20 PM

Jan 2014
Hmm it was okay but overall this was the bottom of the season in my opinion. The first half excluding the censoring, had decent episodes. The second half was pretty good but i feel that nothing was achieved and little to no development has been shown. This was a 7/10 for me but i do hope a second season is coming somewhat soon.
Dec 20, 2014 2:24 PM

Apr 2014
How terrible was that running on the spot? Yeah, not a lot explained very well. But a big set up for a possible second season... or a push to read the manga. I got that there was a team which betrayed everyone, but was I supposed to know who Rahab is? I seem to recall that name in the OVA as well.

I'll give it a 5, in that it was terrible and I loved it.
Dec 20, 2014 5:49 PM

Sep 2013
That was a freaking massive cliffhanger, i hope there is a second season. Also everyone should go read the manga, it's amazing.
Dec 20, 2014 6:17 PM

Aug 2013
Last episode with many battles, but I found a development well fast of them

I also think that the plot was not very clear to anyone who does not follow the manga, many information were passed at once, but generally it was a good episode

The anime in sum was very jumbled by censorship at the beginning and the plot has fallen short of the quality that the manga has, but it was still a good adaptation, but recommend the manga that is much better ..
Dec 20, 2014 7:33 PM

Dec 2013
Wow this show was bad. Meh characters, non-existant storyline, mediocre fights. It felt like almost every episode was simply killing a bunch of roaches!

4/10
Dec 20, 2014 8:07 PM

Jun 2013
Dec 20, 2014 11:29 PM

Aug 2008
Season 2 when? Which chapter where the anime stop?
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Dec 21, 2014 12:55 AM
Jul 2011
Series really picked up steam during Adolf arc and onward, some things came together in the finale. Get the same feeling watch this as I did with Gantz, just good fun with a nonsense backdrop for a story. A 2nd season doesn't seem so far-fetch for this series. Just a matter of patience, I look forward to it.
Dec 21, 2014 1:35 AM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
The directing of the action scenes in this episode was so messy. At times I'm just like wtf even happened. Felt like they were trying to speed up the action so they could put as much as they want.

So they went for the cliffhanger route. If I hadn't read the manga I would certainly do so now because wow, what a place to end at. The Chinese. It's always the Chinese. I would be up for a season two if that ever happens because there's another character that I really like due to his back story, just like how Adolf was awesome because we all feel for him.

Zapredon said:
Which chapter where the anime stop?

Just checked and I would say chapter 53-ish. They rushed this last episode and switched some things around I think.
tingyDec 21, 2014 1:44 AM
Dec 21, 2014 3:13 AM

Mar 2014
It's not too bad but I think it can be better
Dec 21, 2014 3:15 AM
Oct 2012
not bad though i like the manga much more.
the side effect of it rather bad.
been waiting the next chap like forever
Dec 21, 2014 4:05 AM
Apr 2014
hmm that end smells like another season. I really hope there will be a sequel :( I not only just want more but they also can't end it like this. It would be ridiculous.
Dec 21, 2014 10:32 AM

Jan 2014
It was a fun show. Plus we learned about some insects from the narrator.
Lots of nice elements, but it just didn't work for me as a whole. Too bad.
Dec 21, 2014 11:56 AM
Jul 2018
Pretty exciting last episode. I guess there's not a single doubt this was left open for a second season but let's see if they actually do it...I hope so.
As many have said this was not a great show but it was cool an entertaining.
I would definitly watch a second season. :)
Final score: 6/10
Dec 21, 2014 12:50 PM
May 2011
I had hopes for this anime but it turned into a boring comedy.
underdeveloped characters getting a half-assed back-story before being killed off, in an episodic-like storyline with mediocre action scenes. A narrative voice explaining science stuff, killing off moments of tention and excitement. And who can forget the laughable censorship?The only worthy mention here is Adolf.
Sorry not sorry.... but really.

I'm totally okay if you liked this anime but you have to be ignorant if you disagree that this anime was incredibly poorly executed, which made it into crap. *sigh*

Besides, the president is called "goodman". lol
MarkusEADec 21, 2014 1:11 PM

Insanity lives deep within ourselves
Dec 21, 2014 12:59 PM

Jun 2014
MarkusEA said:
underdeveloped characters getting a half-assed back-story before being killed off, in an episodic-like storyline with mediocre action scenes. A narrative voice explaining science stuff, killing off moments of tention and excitement. And who can forget the laughable censorship?The only worthy mention here is Adolf.

I'm totally okay if you liked this anime but you have to be ignorant if you disagree that this anime was incredibly poorly executed, which made it into crap. *sigh*

Jeez, people are still getting butthurt over the censoring? It all but stopped at episode 3 lmfao.
La familia es todo.
Dec 21, 2014 1:12 PM
May 2011
TheCheeseEater said:
MarkusEA said:

Jeez, people are still getting butthurt over the censoring? It all but stopped at episode 3 lmfao.

No I'm not butthurt, i thought it was sad, but pretty funny xD On nyaa, someone in the download section posted a picture when a squad got censored. He drew smiley-faces on them.

Insanity lives deep within ourselves
Dec 21, 2014 2:02 PM

Feb 2008
I never thought I would say this (in the case of this series), but the final episode was far too action packed. The plot was rather hard to follow.

Fine, I guess. Still, I do hop there will be another season.
Dec 22, 2014 12:25 AM

Oct 2011
Phew I thought they weren't gonna get any help back home.

I though the Chinese team died???

Cliffhanger !!!!!!

SEASON 2 PLEASE
Dec 22, 2014 6:36 AM

Aug 2014
If this doesn't have a sequel I will be very dissapointed. Till know we get pretty much no story, just fighting.

Oh, pitiful shadow cloaked in darkness.
Thy actions cause men pain and suffering.
Thy hollow soul drowns in thy sins.
How would you like to see what death is like?
-Enma Ai
Dec 22, 2014 7:57 AM

Dec 2012
Rather erratic pacing, I don't really like the story telling but I can see how it would've worked. I enjoyed it nonetheless.
8/10 purely cuz I enjoyed watching it.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Terra Formars Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2014

73 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 29, 10:02 PM

Poll: » Terra Formars Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2014

54 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 29, 9:24 PM

Poll: » Terra Formars Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2014

88 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 29, 8:46 PM

Poll: » Terra Formars Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 21, 2014

112 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 29, 8:15 PM

Poll: » Terra Formars Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 14, 2014

133 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 29, 7:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.