Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Nov 8, 2009 4:29 PM

Sep 2009
Interesting(:
I liked how Judgement finally got some respect.

Nov 8, 2009 7:09 PM
Oct 2009
This was an awesome episode!!!! I loved it and I knew it was gonna be thet guy that got punched in the face.
The last part was so funny when Kuroko was chasing Misaka then she got slammed by the door xD
I cant wait for the next episode cause it looks like it will be even better than this one!!
Nov 8, 2009 11:30 PM

Nov 2008
Misaka is cute as a clumsy girl too x3

and remember girls..

Tosi ystävyys ei jäädy pakkasella! Thank you for your visit. Welcome again!
Nov 9, 2009 1:09 AM

Oct 2009
toragon said:
Misaka is cute as a clumsy girl too x3

and remember girls..

I would remember to tell that to my sisters if any go to Japan but it would be a very good suggestion to prevent the train perverts to do something to a girl.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Nov 9, 2009 1:23 AM
Jul 2009
So when is Uiharu going to catch the flu? I thought ti was a good move to not have her start with it. In the manga the first time we see her is with a flu mask, so it dind't make for a good impression. However, now i am starting to worry she won't catch the flu because of the H1N1 scare or some silly reason like that. If that happens, my favorite Uiharu/Saten scenes will be missing.
Nov 9, 2009 8:48 AM

Jan 2009
Xerain said:
However, now i am starting to worry she won't catch the flu because of the H1N1 scare or some silly reason like that.

That would be bad, I mean, since when did people leave something good out of an anime for a stupid reason like a little flu?
Hey we've got 9/11, and there're a lot of anime including terrorist actions, right? (And there were already at that time, and they didn't stop because of that?)
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Nov 9, 2009 8:55 AM

Jun 2008
Oosran said:
Hey we've got 9/11, and there're a lot of anime including terrorist actions, right? (And there were already at that time, and they didn't stop because of that?)
You saying that Fullmetal Panic wasn't rescheduled because of 9/11? There was an aircraft hijacking in it so they couldn't broadcast it then.
Nov 9, 2009 9:57 AM

Jan 2009
Proselyt said:
Oosran said:
You saying that Fullmetal Panic wasn't rescheduled because of 9/11? There was an aircraft hijacking in it so they couldn't broadcast it then.

What I meant, was that why would they choose to omit something such as Uiharu having a flu, just because of the current flu that's going around, when they didn't exclude things similar to real terrorist actions.
tl;dr, if the reason for omitting Uiharu's flu is the current flu, they really shouldn't exclude it.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Nov 9, 2009 3:30 PM

Sep 2007
Not as much action as I'd hoped, but still a good episode. Railgun has become my favorite show this season. More thoughts on my blog.

Nov 9, 2009 10:40 PM

Jul 2007
Fucking A. When did this show start having a postscript? I would have missed it completely had no one told me there was one ><... figures its also the only part of the show that moves the plot forward. PRIORITIES, SERIES! GET THEM STRAIGHT!

... people actually think this is the best of the season? What dreck are they watching to compare?
My first novel, Kardia has been published! Click here to read!
Nov 10, 2009 2:48 AM

Aug 2008
Its a good thing I let it play out could have missed a bit of info there!

Nov 11, 2009 7:26 AM

Sep 2008
Pretty good ep!

I was rly able to enjoy this ep ^ ^

This ep started with the Graviton case, then Misaka getting angry about Kuroko acting as if she was her mom! (Well, the shorts promise made me lol!)

After Kuroko leaved taking Uiharu with her, Misaka found that Uiharu forgot her armband and while she was holding it, Konori Mii saw her and thought she was a new Judgement recruit!

Misaka first is shocked, but then she becomes determined that she's gonna pretend she's a new Judgement recruit and show Kuroko that she can do it, too!

Lots of cute/funny scenes showing some of Misaka's clumsinees/fear of insects (no legs stuff) but she was quite adorable <3!

Finally, (after Konori got a call from Ui an Kuro who found a girl which a dog took her pink bag--It was a b-day present, btw-- she and Misaka begins their search for the bag not rly finding it any where, that's when they remember that they've missed only one place, the kids playing park!) the kids gather around Misaka (blushing Misaka is sooo adorable <3 <3!) n funny things happen again then she finds the dog, saves the bag getting herself soaked completely .. the kid says thanks to Misaka and Misaka blushes again, not knowing how to respond rly <3.

After the ED, Judgement suddenly enters a place telling ppl to evacuate, cuz' they detected a high graviton particle acceleration.

One of the Judgements goes to help a girl who has hurt her leg and just then he realizes.. "It can't be..." *KABOOM!!*

The Graviton bomb exploded and the Judgement member protected the girl with his life *not sure if he's died or not, tho =)*

on the preview, we see a crazy man (Misaka saved him earlier in the ep when he was bullied, but all what he did was complaining "U should've came sooner..."), apparently he's the one behind the Graviton case.

This show is finally starting to have a great plot! (not fillers like usual >_>)

rofl @:
1. Misaka blushing after Kuroko's comment on her wearing shorts under her skirt.
2. Misaka getting frustrated: "ARE YOU MY MOM?!"
3. Misaka trying to resuce a girl from her boyfriend, big rofl!!
4. Misaka's fear of "no legs stuff".
5. The kids gathering around Misaka and commenting on her shorts like Kuroko did!
6 and last. Kuroko getting "I see u in a better light now" uncorrect then stripping!

P.S.: This isn't rly a whole summary of the ep, just a short one I wanted to write, for more info c tsubasalover's post or the ep =)

5/5 ep!

Looking forward to next ep~ (n more Misaka <3 <3!!)
Kaito__KidNov 11, 2009 7:32 AM

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.
Nov 11, 2009 12:19 PM

Jul 2008
Splitter said:

... people actually think this is the best of the season? What dreck are they watching to compare?

Don't know, as tough I really like Railgun I think it's far from the best this season.
Nov 11, 2009 7:40 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Splitter said:

It's clearly not the best in terms of innovation and depths, but it is the series I anticipate the most every single week (along with Cross Game). It has such a relaxing aspect to it, with a very good dose of everything.

Best series of the season? I would say it's not far from that. This fall is a pretty crappy season. With the exception of Kuuchuu Buranko and Aoi Bungaku, nothing was too innovative. Kobato and Kimi ni Todoke both have as many flaws than Railgun (nothing major according to me). Nyan Koi is ok. Kampfer and 11eyes.....no comments.... DtB2 was pretty good. But that's about it with the new series. Most of the good series still airing are from previous seasons (Kemono no Souja Erin, etc.)
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Nov 11, 2009 7:43 PM
Jul 2009
Oosran said:
Xerain said:
However, now i am starting to worry she won't catch the flu because of the H1N1 scare or some silly reason like that.

That would be bad, I mean, since when did people leave something good out of an anime for a stupid reason like a little flu?

Japan seems to be pretty random sometimes about what gets changed based on public fears. H1N1 might just be another normal flu to us, but I'm thinking back to the SARS scare. Of course, with that we ended up getting flu masks etc as items in Asian MMOs, but I think those were predominately Korean ones.

Anyhow, other similar case I think of off hand are the GBA version of FFVI, and the Nice Boat incident.
Nov 14, 2009 10:54 AM

Oct 2009
I like this episode... Misaka's scence was so funny, I just can't stop laughing...

Hmm, wondering why that weirdo trying to bomb the places....
Nov 14, 2009 5:23 PM

Apr 2009
I laughed so hard when the little kiddies were questioning about how Misaka was dressing and all.

LOL. KUROKO <3

"Free Falcon Punch for Everybody!"|Nani?|MCC Badge|
Nov 18, 2009 2:51 PM

Feb 2008
lmfao, kuroko at the end <3
Nov 18, 2009 2:58 PM

May 2008
Splitter said:

What's better?

Nov 28, 2009 8:40 AM

Jun 2009
corbenic said:
Splitter said:

What's better?
almost anything?
Dec 2, 2009 11:00 AM

Mar 2009
That was a good episode lol at the ending.

Dec 2, 2009 11:06 AM

Aug 2009
This is a good episode, no impact though. :(
Dec 21, 2009 9:02 PM
May 2008
Hilarious episode, but like Kleeyook said there was no impact whatsoever.
Dead Account
Please Delete
Jun 25, 2010 5:27 PM

Aug 2008
Kuroko is damn hilarious chasing after Mikoto like that.
Aug 3, 2010 3:52 PM

Aug 2009
Wait, was this really part of the main plot? Is Railgun kinda like the past and Index the future? I recalled something from Index that Misaka is already a Judgement member and in Railgun, she's not. Well I might be wrong though. I'm not even sure if Misaka's going to be part of Judgement, lol.

Okay so we get this Graviton incident. Judging from the preview, the culprit might be that nerdy guy that guy smacked by the students. Wonder how they're going to solve this.

Misaka joining the Judgement was pretty funny. I didn't know too Judgement does all sorts of things. Speaking of hilarious, I loved the part when Misaka though that the girl was getting raped and found out that they were just dating, lol. <3
Dec 21, 2010 2:51 PM

Feb 2010
Oh a quickdrawed cliffhanger after the ED. Interesting.
Jan 29, 2011 10:26 AM

Oct 2008
I enjoyed this episode more than the last one, sometimes I feel like they react to the most trite things, even though they should understand that bad things seem to go on all the time in this city, they react almost as if they've never seen anything bad happen ever "Oh no she got kicked by a robber trying to get away, anger mode engage". It makes me cringe sometimes but I still enjoy the show.

Anyway good episode it seems though with all the problems going on they are allocating a lot of resources to menial things with Judgment, maybe they just have a lot of people in it, but you barely ever see anyone in the branch office.

Good episode though.
Feb 27, 2011 3:24 AM

Jul 2010
Pretty good episode. Mikoto as Judgement was pretty nice to watch.

So that guy who got bumped into and beaten is the culprit of those Graviton bombs eh? Looks like he has some sort of reason to be doing that.

Apr 15, 2011 9:41 PM

Feb 2011
this is the part where kuroko irritates me
her overprotectiveness to misaki is kinda exaggerated and she always bragging about her being a member of judgement duh!
why does she have to worry that misaki might get in danger,she should be worry in her self instead because she's still lacking of power compared to misaki besides misaki would be a great help and it would be more awesome if she's in action too.

well it's a nice episode
kuroko at the end <3
Jun 11, 2011 11:59 PM
May 2010
Lol at Misaka grabbing the dog instead of the flying bag... I was like WTF are you trying to retrieve the dog or the bag??

Anyways, the preview for next ep is pretty funny...." Do what? Who are you anyways?"
Jun 29, 2011 8:57 AM
Jul 2010
jimmy2027 said:
Lol at Misaka grabbing the dog instead of the flying bag... I was like WTF are you trying to retrieve the dog or the bag??
^That was exactly my reaction! Anyway, I loved this episode. I guess I was as surprised as Mikoto to see that Judgment also takes care of such "trivial" things... And that that part after the ED - seems like the plot (and action) is about to take off.
Jul 23, 2011 8:35 AM
Feb 2008
That last bit in the bedroom had me rolling. Kuroko is actually pretty funny
Apr 21, 2012 2:24 PM

Jul 2011
It's pretty much been character development so far, but it looks like we're going to get into serious matters next episode.
Apr 21, 2012 3:37 PM

Mar 2012
The story is starting to pick up now and I had a feeling the dude with the glasses was behind the bombings.

I had to admit the guy from Judgment risking his life caught me off-guard.
Aug 15, 2012 11:30 AM

Apr 2012
That ending was literally "the bomb". Anyway, bad pun aside, of course the guy with the headphones and the glasses who was a jerk to Misaka has to be the culprit. However, I wonder how he is pulling it off. Is it some sort of device or perhaps the power to mimic the esper powers of others?

Also, Kuroko going crazy in their room at the end was pretty funny - she is still an annoying character but she has her good moments.
Jan 29, 2013 10:15 AM

Jan 2013
Hopefully this gets more serious soon
Feb 3, 2013 1:49 PM

May 2012
Dat ending made me laugh like crazy xD Nice episode, was nice to see how Kuroko's job actually is or well a part of it through the experience of Mikoto!

Either way nice episode, lets see what's next!
Mar 17, 2013 9:46 AM

Sep 2012
Oho, so that's what Judgement do.. XD
It is sure not an easy thing huh. (I hate cleaning XD)
Mar 31, 2013 10:35 PM

May 2012
"No Panties Judgement!".. haha.. Naughty kids :)
Apr 18, 2013 4:01 PM

Apr 2012
Kuroko getting slammed by the door at the end was glorious! That dorm teacher (or whatever she is) is my new heroine XD

No, seriously, Kuroko is getting on my nerves with her know-it-all attitude and that I'm-better-than-you voice of hers...
Apr 20, 2013 9:32 AM

Nov 2011
4/5

Stake not bad, given the approach given to the narrative, kind of light and the darkest tones and interesting in the final! Also good plot that weaves the various events happening don TAMnI better than when he was a chaotic succession of events! but not so much beautiful designs and animations just enough!
terrablu2003Apr 20, 2013 9:36 AM
Sep 1, 2013 4:47 AM

Dec 2010
Another nice episode. Judgement has the most boring job ever, seriously!

It's also great that we're going to get a continuation to the Graviton case.
Sep 18, 2013 9:42 PM

Sep 2011
HAHA the dorm lady keeps killing Kuroko! Like seriously!
Sep 22, 2013 1:35 PM

Dec 2012
Another fun episode, those kids at the playground were hilarious, lifting up Misaka's skirt and are like "why is she wearing shorts?"

Oh...Oh my. Kuroko went nuts on that compliment at the end, she manages to freak me out and crack me up at the same time, love her for that XD. I was dying when she got slammed by the door.

Damn, that end scene was pretty wild, didn't expect to see a death with how lighthearted this series has been so far.
ZekkenshinSep 22, 2013 1:39 PM
Dec 21, 2013 11:28 AM

Oct 2012
Another fun episode, the ending was hilarious.
4/5
Dec 29, 2013 9:34 PM

Nov 2012
oh new case.. its gonna be great..
hoho misaka became judgement :3 looks like she cant really deal with it ~
Jan 18, 2014 11:28 AM

Jan 2011
thought this was gonna be an action anime, guess i was wrong but ill keep watching
Apr 28, 2014 4:56 PM

Jan 2013
So now Misaki knows that job in Judgement isn't easy.Misaki is so cute when she is shy :D
Graviton case looks very intersting i wonder why that guy is doing that,and i hope that guy who risked his life for that girl didn't died :(
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

May 8, 2014 3:02 PM

Jan 2013
So it's official... I'm making a collection of Misaka blush ^_^.
Jul 27, 2014 7:30 PM

Aug 2013
Well, it was obvious that the glasses guy was the one that was setting the bombs. They wouldn't have added that scene, where he get hits by the group, if not.

Poor Misaka, sure had a shitty day xD
She really got humiliated when she tried to save that girl... :P

Poor Kuroko too, sempai noticing status : not.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

UnknownFact - Jan 2, 2010

169 by StateofOhayo »»
Apr 23, 10:51 PM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

throwaway513846 - Dec 25, 2009

224 by StateofOhayo »»
Apr 23, 10:13 PM

» Do you like Kuroko’s horniness, or do you think it’s annoying?

SwagsOnB - Oct 2, 2023

31 by waalex11 »»
Mar 13, 5:11 PM

Poll: » Do you like Toaru Kagaku no Railgun?

SpinStudios - Oct 25, 2021

18 by waalex11 »»
Mar 13, 5:08 PM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Proselyt - Jan 29, 2010

164 by TheAncientOne »»
Feb 25, 9:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.