Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Oct 17, 2014 7:35 AM

Sep 2014
Another Amazing Episode!

Im really enjoying this a lot! The characters are just soooooooooooo HILARIOUS! :-D

And that last part....... Was beautiful! The music and the sunset at the background captured that last bit.
Good cliffhanger too.
Oct 17, 2014 7:44 AM

Jul 2012
Good episode, really entertaining. I'm still not 100% sure why this anime got SO much attention this season, but it's good. Looking forward to even more Moffle/Seiya fist fights

Also.........I hate to say it.......but that dude does look good wearing pretty much anything....
Oct 17, 2014 7:52 AM

Dec 2011
Seiya's looking really cool in his manager uniform this episode.

Seiya vs Moffle! Isuzu wins!

So the guys from the park can only complain when Saiya proposes something XD.

Annoying guests are really annoying...

LOL, Moffle just KO-ed that guy... HELL YEAH!

Haha, Isuzu just shot them to erase their memories XD.

PRAISE BASED KyoAni FOR DAT FANSERVICE!

From the smallest size to the biggest... life is truly amazing :3

Dem ass shots...

Seiya sure had a nice idea with that Moffle video XD.

Ah, so Latifa is Moffle's niece aka his sister's daughter hmmm.

Damn, something happened to Latifa...
"Let justice be done, though the heavens fall."
Oct 17, 2014 8:18 AM

Aug 2013
The princess is delicious..
Oct 17, 2014 8:35 AM

Aug 2007
Thank You Based KyoAni for that fanservice. I'll gladly accept it every other ep. :P

Putting that aside an all right ep. At least the visitor count went up a little and that's somewhat good in the long run. Though I'm more curious on the Latifa and what's wrong with her and what's up with Izuzu and why she is all depress. Hopefully the next ep will give me some answers.

Sent with Mal Updater
Oct 17, 2014 9:13 AM

Apr 2011
Good episode and funny as always especially Moffle he is just off the chain. And his fights with Mr. Kanye West have been epic.
Cant wait until next week episode.
Oct 17, 2014 9:37 AM

Aug 2008
As much as I would enjoy some fairies/Sento swimsuit fanservice, this was quite disturbing to watch to say the least. One reason is lacking animation without bouncing, which makes them look like a lifeless dolls. But most importantly, what the hell is with these paedophile vibes. Princess looks like a child and she's dressed in the skimpiest bikini of them all! And she's blind in the manga for God's sake. I felt unclean after watching that scene.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Oct 17, 2014 9:58 AM

Feb 2014
KyoAni is our god and savior 10/10.
Oct 17, 2014 10:04 AM
Mar 2013
Moffle is kinda annoying :/
Oct 17, 2014 10:07 AM

Oct 2008
llcruz said:
KyoAni is our god and savior 10/10.

Oct 17, 2014 10:17 AM

Apr 2014
I have mixed feeelings and pretty much I dont know what to think about it.

The plot seems nice and simple, but its wolrd lacks exploration. Everything is like it is because of reasons. I also think it's having a hard time trying to find a focus, and when it kinda finds it, it takes itself out of context (Moffle).

Edit: And yeah, as someone stated previosuly, the fan service was Meh at best. Like robots in bikinis.
DolbyThXOct 17, 2014 10:21 AM
Oct 17, 2014 10:28 AM

Nov 2013
Gosh Moffle is annoying. The mascots in general are just eh.
the official MAL hall of fame/cursed comments is now open for business - you are welcome to PM me any potential quotes to include
Oct 17, 2014 10:36 AM

Mar 2014
bastek66 said:

Very nice fanservice ^^

But I still think Seiya is boring a character !!(=_=)
Oct 17, 2014 10:38 AM

Jul 2009
yellowmumba said:
The ost is pretty nice.

kinda nostalgic.
remind me old good memories with zero no tsukaima
bruh
Oct 17, 2014 11:24 AM

Nov 2011
Okay, girls in bikinis were cute, especially pettanko Latifa.

But! Moffle annoys me, MCs ego annoys me, Isuzu's attitude isn't very pleasant too. Basically the only things I like about this show is Latifa and Sylphy who get like 10% screen time combined... and art quality.

GET DROPBOX HERE!
Bonus space for you and me with this link! Now 500MB per referral, up to 16GB from referrals alone.
Oct 17, 2014 11:48 AM

Feb 2012
I quite liked this episode, though I thought Moffle was annoying again, even if those customers deserved what they got...

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Oct 17, 2014 11:50 AM

Jun 2013
Since the forum is flooded with that fanservicey segment, I'm just going to post this...

They were like

And the guys were like

And we were like
Oct 17, 2014 11:53 AM

Jan 2013
I liked Kanie's advertisement ideas. He should continue on that path and try to get on TV too. That would be most effective

Oct 17, 2014 12:05 PM

Jun 2010
MrJc said:
So they really just ditched the fact that Latifah is blind?

Yea, I was confused by that too.
Maybe next episode she will get the malevolent japanese flu due to MC's idea of putting a frail loli to dance in a micro-bikini and then after a couple of drama packed episodes she'll go blind.
Ep.5: The Tidal Breeze Mischief.
Oh, wait... that's Clannad.
Ah, yea, WARNING SPOILERS!11!1111!!!1
with all the seriousness, tho, it seems they ignored that (even her eyes doesn't have that void feeling to them like the book)
Oct 17, 2014 12:05 PM

Jul 2009
this episode felt relatively boring. i guess the jokes are getting redundant. the fan service was okay.. but i wish they animated it better, as they felt very lifeless.
Oct 17, 2014 12:20 PM
Sep 2013
What was she mad about at the end of the episode , something that i missed ?
Oct 17, 2014 12:21 PM
gokigenyou~

May 2013
Fucking awesome episode, great fanservice, Moffle is a bit annoying, but I'm starting to like him a lot.

Oct 17, 2014 12:35 PM

Apr 2010
Some nice service this episode but it seems that the number of customers still needs to go up a lot in order to avoid being closed down.
It seems Isuzu was down over something tho it wasn't let out what, it could have something to do with her feelings but we will have to wait and see.

Well the episode itself was a but slow.
Oct 17, 2014 12:42 PM

Jan 2014
Great episode once again.
Isuzu is adorable again, especially when she is serious ^^
Kayie is boss, a bit too selfish tho :D

P.S. Fanservice was used right and with purpose for developing story, I really like that fact ^^
Oct 17, 2014 12:47 PM

Jul 2012
"The uploader was me, Seiya!" dat Jojo reference was glorious

Anyway, starting to enjoy this show because the premise is quite interesting. Fanservice and comedy are pretty awkward for me but mostly because I'm not a guy.
Oct 17, 2014 1:01 PM

Dec 2012
BlueXRam said:

Its a fucking trap

Aoi Hyoudou confirmed as Latifa
Oct 17, 2014 1:15 PM

Jan 2008
Kinda feel like this episode could have done more. Feels like there was barely any progression.

Well at least we got some girls in bikinis.
Oct 17, 2014 1:50 PM

May 2012
I wonder what people like about this anime ?! I'll just drop it because it is so boring with almost noting good about it. The anime feels very childish made for 10 year old kids. The comedy/humor is not funny and very generic. I have absolutely no idea how people could find something like that to be funny !! Someone mentioned earlier that it has great fanservice. LOL!! He probably never watched an anime with a real fanservice. Watch To Love-Ru for some real and good fanservice

The anime is very silly, childish, unfunny, boring and it does not have any good story. Maybe it has some cute looking girls, thats the only positive thing it has. Other than that is one of the worst in this season, and I completely surprised that many people could like a shit like this.
thepathOct 17, 2014 1:54 PM
Oct 17, 2014 1:56 PM

Apr 2013
thepath said:
I wonder what people like about this anime ?! I'll just drop it because it is so boring with almost noting good about it. The anime feels very childish made for 10 year old kids. The comedy/humor is not funny and very generic. I have absolutely no idea how people could find something like that to be funny !! Someone mentioned earlier that it has great fanservice. LOL!! He probably never watched an anime with a real fanservice.

The anime is very silly, childish, unfunny, boring and it does not have any good story. Maybe it has some cute looking girls, thats the only positive thing it has. Other than that is one of the worst in this season, and I completely surprised that many people could like a shit like this.

cute and unique premise to a series, some likable characters, production quality

humor is subjective

decent and enjoyable nothing amazing

sorry it is not trying to be edgy like akame ga kill
Oct 17, 2014 2:16 PM

Jun 2013
So after the dozens of promotional work showing Isuzu in a bikini, they finally add mizugi service to the anime. Not that I mind it. Isuzu in a bikini is always welcome. I mean who wouldn't want to see a sexy bishoujo in a bikini. It's the main attraction
Oct 17, 2014 2:17 PM

Aug 2013
Episode lot of fun and a good fanservice
Seiya seems to have great ideas to attract customers, and have a firm conviction, but his relationship with employees still will be difficult
Yet it seems that there are secrets about the park and Latifa, and I do not quite understand the face of concern of Isuzu in the episode, I'm getting more curious about the story
And Isuzu has been for me the best girl of the season ..
Oct 17, 2014 2:26 PM
Jul 2018
Simple but enjoyable,if I chose to be brief.
I do not really mind the fantasy elements and I like the characters,especially Kanie and Isuzu....but it is not really that surprising since they get most of the focus,is it?
Oct 17, 2014 2:33 PM
Oct 2010
This show has absolutely nothing going for it. The plot is dragging, it's not funny, it doesn't look that great compared to Kyoto animation's other works and the characters aren't that good either. I guess I'll drop it for now and wait until it's over because wow.
Oct 17, 2014 2:36 PM

Nov 2011
The fanservice was used in an appropriate way, but... well, I don't feel like there was much else to talk about. Barely any plot movement or character development occurred, and the comedy was weak as per usual. Worst episode yet.

@Manga readers: Without spoilers, is there more substance to this later on?
Oct 17, 2014 3:04 PM
Jul 2018
Seiya's methods of how to improve the amusement park was pretty good.

That swimsuits advertisement was not a bad idea.

I never expect to see that mascot video got uploaded online.
Oct 17, 2014 3:34 PM

Sep 2011
amateur said:

Please ,they way they handled the Full Metal Panic franchise and stubbled upon the dairy K-On cash cow it was enough to show how much they cared about their integrity and their targeted audience.
But then again I guess for some Kyo-Ani does not do no wrong as long as there is fancervice and moeblob....

Repeat after me "Kyo-Ani does NOT own the rights to FMP and has no say if any FMP anime is made"
Oct 17, 2014 5:26 PM

Aug 2014
This episode is quite fun to watch, being both productively developing and humorous at the same time. I see a great deal of development in the park as it's being cleaned and the staff along with Seiya go face their first days at dealing with the guests. They really developed the characters of the staff in this episode, especially Moffle's. It reveals his rage-filled antics and deep feelings about this whole plan. The part with the guests is pretty hardcore. Good for him and this whole niece complex. =3=

4/5. I kinda got turned off by the unexpected cliffhanger, but the thing that kinda turned me off was the pacing of the first half. I was hoping for a whole overview of the park as Seiya patrols it all since we only got a small view at the first episode. Ah well, let's see what happens to Latifah.

Drunk mascots + Pain Bringer = Niece Complex

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 17, 2014 5:30 PM

Aug 2014
Okay, first of all for those who complain about fanservice. Almost every anime, that I have seen contained a least a little fanservice; I just don't understand why some people get fazed by fanservice. My reaction is just deal with fanservice!!! I have listened to some reasons why people dont like fanservice and some of those reasons are stupid. Now, compare this fanservice to Highschool DxD, of course some of you will say "too much fan service, dropped"for Highschool DxD . However, it comes to show that they don't know much about anime because through all that fanservice, there is an excellent plot hidden there. Anyways, back to Amagi Brillant Park, for most of you who say this show is boring, what did you freaking expect, "a robot to fall from the sky and kill all the fairies and there is a war between robot and fairies". It is a comedy and the current plot point is for the amusement park to get x amount of visitors in order to survive. Includes Romance and all that.
Oct 17, 2014 5:36 PM

Feb 2010
TripleSRank said:
The fanservice was used in an appropriate way, but... well, I don't feel like there was much else to talk about. Barely any plot movement or character development occurred, and the comedy was weak as per usual. Worst episode yet.

I agree and I'd like to know this as well... this episode was pretty slow. All this episode had going for it was the fanservice.
Oct 17, 2014 5:50 PM

Sep 2011
skudoops said:
This show has absolutely nothing going for it. The plot is dragging, it's not funny, it doesn't look that great compared to Kyoto animation's other works and the characters aren't that good either. I guess I'll drop it for now and wait until it's over because wow.

Pretty much how I feel, though it's only an ep a week so I might keep watching for a while to see if it gets any better.
TripleSRank said:

I'm curious about this too.
Oct 17, 2014 6:24 PM

Mar 2013
I have to admit that the fanservice in this one was great.
I've said this a hundred times, and I'll say it again - Kanye is so based.
Oct 17, 2014 6:29 PM

Apr 2011
so why are all the fantasy world male mascot/animals and all the female normal human ? lol
do they ever explain that ?
Oct 17, 2014 6:46 PM

Jan 2014
bastek66 said:

Wow,some effective advertisement going on here...
Oct 17, 2014 7:34 PM

Aug 2012
I started thinking at the start of the episode that it would be nice if Kanie gradually got better at fighting Moffle instead of getting wrecked every time, but I didn't actually expect to see it happen. The sad thing is that that's the only kind of development I'm looking forward to the possibility of seeing. Though, the scene with Kanie claiming that one extra guest is worth doing anything for was pretty cool.

Moffle will have a heart attack before the show is over.
Oct 17, 2014 7:36 PM

Aug 2008
I agree with Seiya vs Moffle getting stale. In the first episode, it was a way to show a kind of changing of the guard. It would also be a nice continuing theme of old against new, but them going at it almost every other scene is milking it. Moffle is far from my favorite character though. His always-on irritation and attitude toward Seiya is getting old already and is really off-putting. It was interesting seeing more of Seiya's plan and seeing it in motion. A decent episode overall.
Oct 17, 2014 7:37 PM

May 2012
00:14 dat naru

02:27 oraoraora

07:07 boin boin

07:44 nice MILF

12:02 buririanto!!

20:29 wordplay on "drink" and "communication"

7/10 for this episode.
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Oct 17, 2014 7:45 PM

Oct 2011
More guest than usual YES!!!!!!

Kanie's plan is working !!!!

Moffle got development.
Oct 17, 2014 7:55 PM

Jan 2011
"id like to see what the male versions look like." god damnit kyoani

but hey people missed no fanserivce last week and we got it this time i guess even if it's the most basic form lol

not sure how i feel about that one girl based around using hashtags though

stil would like to see with this go but i hope the comedy gets a little bit better i just like coming here to see if people find more random references
Oct 17, 2014 8:23 PM

Apr 2014
Kanie and Moffle have the same interaction and line twice, this just cracked me up I don't know why lol. So finally they are moving forward, and those fairies, so kawaii.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» So uh, Is it over?

DtSuteru - Dec 26, 2014

18 by Alex4814 »»
Mar 8, 2:59 AM

» Does it have Romance

rishamr - Feb 28

11 by -Ketsueki »»
Feb 29, 1:37 PM

Poll: » Amagi Brilliant Park Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2014

364 by DebiPS »»
Feb 16, 4:42 PM

Poll: » Amagi Brilliant Park Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 27, 2014

187 by DebiPS »»
Feb 12, 6:10 PM

Poll: » Amagi Brilliant Park Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2014

227 by DebiPS »»
Feb 11, 3:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.