Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (26) « First ... « 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
Jan 14, 2015 4:08 AM

May 2011
ufotable is clearly one of best the animation studio who uses 3dcgi mixed with 2d animation correctly in my opinion
SephcloudJan 14, 2015 4:20 AM
Jan 14, 2015 4:12 AM

May 2014
normalpriest said:
ufotable is clearly one of the animation studio who uses 3dcgi mixed with 2d animation correctly in my opinion

For sure lol, if you can make cheap animation look intricate at a glance than that's your job done.

People call it Unlimited budget works but their cash mountain isn't much bigger than any other decent studio.
Jan 14, 2015 5:28 AM

Nov 2010
KamiAlice said:
Kaioshin_Sama said:
I always thought they were blazing through these action scenes at what often felt like double or triple the expected frame rate in order to hide the fact better that a lot of them were using 3DCGI models instead of 2D. Lots of motion blur and effects drawn around them as well to obscure.

Haven't they always used 3DCGI models though? I remember someone posting a video showing KnK was done that way also. I think it was on twitter... let me look for it.

Edit: Found It http://vimeo.com/77675596

Did I...
Did I just saw Black Rock Shooter in full ufotable glory?

I don't see what's the problem with 3D CGI; Studio Sanzigen did Arpeggio of Blue Steel: Ars Nova in full 3D CGI and it looked amazing. When done right, it can reduce costs to the studio - and they immediately have merchandise ready XD
astroprogs said:
If HF ended up being a single movie, what would it need to do so it can get a high score from all of you?

Not air.
Jan 14, 2015 6:42 AM
Nov 2013
Oh god the battle scenes in this anime....definitely the BEST I have seen so far, and I have seen a fair amount of battle scenes also. THIS IS IT. Gives me the chills mann
Jan 14, 2015 7:08 AM

Sep 2013
RavenWish said:
Oh god the battle scenes in this anime....definitely the BEST I have seen so far, and I have seen a fair amount of battle scenes also. THIS IS IT. Gives me the chills mann

The choreography may not rank among the best, but the fast pacing and sheer spectacle makes some of these fights my favorites too.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 14, 2015 8:58 AM

Sep 2014
Mickdrew said:
RavenWish said:

The choreography may not rank among the best, but the fast pacing and sheer spectacle makes some of these fights my favorites too.
fast enough to makes it exciting and showcase that Servants really are superhuman but clear enough so you can actually see the movements instead of just wooshing and lines.
Jan 14, 2015 9:48 AM

Jul 2007
Maloghurst said:
Mickdrew said:

fast enough to makes it exciting and showcase that Servants really are superhuman but clear enough so you can actually see the movements instead of just wooshing and lines.

I agree with this.

What IS lacking is camera movement during fights to make them interesting, clear or creative.

Archer VS Lancer had great camera movement.

Shirou VS Lancer had very bad one.
Jan 15, 2015 4:48 PM

Jun 2014
Shit that was awesome. This is the first time I'm getting into the fate series and I have to say, why tf did I not watch this earlier...

CookingPriest said:

While I loved the fight scenes I think that fight made shirou look absolutely pathetic and it wasn't just the camera movement. From what I heard he is a badass?
Jan 15, 2015 4:55 PM

May 2011
paraboxes said:
Shit that was awesome. This is the first time I'm getting into the fate series and I have to say, why tf did I not watch this earlier...

CookingPriest said:

While I loved the fight scenes I think that fight made shirou look absolutely pathetic and it wasn't just the camera movement. From what I heard he is a badass?

being able to parry a servant's attack is enough for him to be good, normal people should be dead already...

by the way i don't know if you saw that he actually parry with his metal stick the kick of lancer ?
because he did but UFO messed up with the frames...
but you can see that it is bend next scene meaning he used it to defend himself despite the fact he was on the ground and vulnerable.
Jan 15, 2015 5:31 PM

Sep 2014
paraboxes said:

CookingPriest said:

they left out the"gods eye view" of shirou's head talk which tells the audience that he managed to calculated getting knocked into the shed so he can get up a better defense(he calculated a number of what happened during that fight. shirou is badass enough of a normal human to be able to defend himself for a few seconds against a servant.....a lancer servant no less, one of the most fastest and lethal of the meele servants. Even people who are considered "servant killers" could get killed in seconds from a Lancer. Servants for the most part are above and beyond what humans are capable of. so shirou managing to parry an attack is pretty impressive for someone like him
Jan 15, 2015 5:34 PM

Sep 2014
btw there is an episode zero i'm sure you know this already but some people overlooked it i'm just putting it out there
Jan 16, 2015 3:34 AM

Aug 2009
paraboxes said:

CookingPriest said:

After looking at the fight with Archer and Saber, everything Shirou did here is everything but pathetic.
Jan 16, 2015 3:59 AM

Aug 2014
paraboxes said:

CookingPriest said:

Basically, he actually managed to predict Lancers attack and block it, which is pretty impressive considering he's just human and Lancer's a servant who's many times faster. The block didn't do much because he's also many times stronger, but at least he was able to react.
Also as Maloghurst said, there's an episode 0 which should be watched too.
Jan 16, 2015 4:17 AM

Jul 2007
Insertanamehere said:
paraboxes said:

Basically, he actually managed to predict Lancers attack and block it, which is pretty impressive considering he's just human and Lancer's a servant who's many times faster. The block didn't do much because he's also many times stronger, but at least he was able to react.

The block helped to get to the shed which was his goal from the start.

Anime does not make that clear either.

Nor does it make clear that Shirou chose a weapon which is perfect to hinder spears/lancers in smaller environments.
Jan 16, 2015 1:57 PM

Jun 2014
CookingPriest said:
Insertanamehere said:

Nor does it make clear that Shirou chose a weapon which is perfect to hinder spears/lancers in smaller environments.

Now that makes more sense. But I really couldn't tell in those few seconds he reacted. Anyways I've made it halfway through the series and he is definitely awesome. Also just a quick question. If I finish this should I wait for the second cour of this or go watch the others like hf and f/z?
Jan 16, 2015 1:59 PM

Jan 2014
paraboxes said:
CookingPriest said:

Now that makes more sense. But I really couldn't tell in those few seconds he reacted. Anyways I've made it halfway through the series and he is definitely awesome. Also just a quick question. If I finish this should I wait for the second cour of this or go watch the others like hf and f/z?

You should wait.

You could read the Fate route of the Visual Novel if you want, but just that.

Don't watch FZ yet.
Jan 16, 2015 2:16 PM

Dec 2013
paraboxes said:
CookingPriest said:

Your options:

[*]Watch Fate/Zero now (or after 2nd cour) and heavily spoil Heaven's Feel to the extent that most twists lack impact.

[*]Wait a pretty long time for Heaven's Feel to receive an adaptation and then watch Fate/Zero, which is the intended order.

[*]Read the 50+ hour long visual novel, which I can't recommend enough as it is currently the fastest way to approach the franchise without being spoiled.

It's up to you.
BAN ME
Jan 16, 2015 2:18 PM

Aug 2010
tsuyurii said:
Your options:

[*]Watch Fate/Zero now (or after 2nd cour) and heavily spoil Heaven's Feel to the extent that most twists lack impact.

[*]Wait a pretty long time for Heaven's Feel to receive an adaptation and then watch Fate/Zero, which is the intended order.

[*]Read the 50+ hour long visual novel, which I can't recommend enough as it is currently the fastest way to approach the franchise without being spoiled.

It's up to you.

^
This.
Jan 16, 2015 2:34 PM

Sep 2014
paraboxes said:
CookingPriest said:

If you really liked the first cour, you should give the visual novel a try imo. It helps you appreciate the whole story even more, understand Shirou as a character, understand the reason behind certain things that are revealed in the Fate route and probably won't be explained in the show, among other things.

The foreshadowing in the novel was really well done imo, to the point you can see things from a different perspective later on when you watch the anime or reread the story. UBW becomes a far richer experience if you've read the visual novel, even if you only read Fate.

Tip: If you want to enjoy HF to its fullest extent later on, read Fate, watch and/or read UBW, perhaps read HF if you're interested, and most importantly don't watch or read F/Z until then. Not even the first episode (actually, especially not the first episode).
Jan 16, 2015 3:11 PM

May 2012
FlameseeK said:
Not even the first episode (actually, especially not the first episode).
Yeah, first few minutes of Fate/Zero already spoiled 3-4 things I think xD

Jan 16, 2015 10:12 PM

May 2012
chaosflame5 said:
FlameseeK said:
Not even the first episode (actually, especially not the first episode).
Yeah, first few minutes of Fate/Zero already spoiled 3-4 things I think xD

There was a list somewhere of how many things are spoiled in the first few minutes alone... it's quite a bit.

I for one don't care for spoilers so it never really bothered me, twists and shocks don't really do anything for me but that's because I like digging into the overall lore in the works.

Same can't be said for many other people though.
Jan 17, 2015 1:04 AM

May 2012
KamiAlice said:
I for one don't care for spoilers so it never really bothered me, twists and shocks don't really do anything for me but that's because I like digging into the overall lore in the works.

Same goes for me, sometimes I'm so curious about the lore that I don't care being spoiled. All I care about is how the story expands and characters develop and the relations with others etc. Experience-wise, I would think it's still the same (of course not everyone are going to agree).

Jan 17, 2015 1:35 AM

May 2012
chaosflame5 said:
KamiAlice said:

Same goes for me, sometimes I'm so curious about the lore that I don't care being spoiled. All I care about is how the story expands and characters develop and the relations with others etc. Experience-wise, I would think it's still the same (of course not everyone are going to agree).

Yup If i get interested in a series I research as much as I can about it, especially if I can't read the source material. Like Mahou Tsuki No Yoru, it's still not translated so I research what I can for now.
Jan 17, 2015 3:58 PM

May 2012
While the ow so famous SLOW PACING is still present in even this remake, in general this first episode was a lot better than any seasons that came before it, probably has to do with the art and animation but well let's see what this season this time will offer us.
Jan 17, 2015 4:15 PM

Nov 2014
RafaelDeJongh said:
While the ow so famous SLOW PACING is still present in even this remake, in general this first episode was a lot better than any seasons that came before it, probably has to do with the art and animation but well let's see what this season this time will offer us.

Season? What season? This is the first season of F/SN UBW.
Jan 17, 2015 4:33 PM

Sep 2014
RafaelDeJongh said:
uh dude...this is just the first half of what is a stand-alone series....
Jan 17, 2015 4:41 PM

Aug 2009
RafaelDeJongh said:
Yeah the art and animation are totally the ONLY reason this is better.
Feb 1, 2015 5:32 AM

Jan 2015
Here is the Masterpiece i was looking for.
It was a very nice start and battle were like I have never seen before
OP and ED was nice
Only part which felt missing was the that hyper Spirit of Fujimura Sensei
Feb 1, 2015 8:34 AM

Aug 2014
One of the best episodes in the entire show imo.

Anime is good, fucking deal with it.
Feb 9, 2015 8:08 PM

Oct 2012
Getting into this now, alright first episode. Shirou feels like a scrub for almost dying two times but that's probably because he is a scrub. I feel like he got setup to be there to get killed but I'm not sure if that's the case just yet.

I really like the look of Rin's Archer. Cool design.
Hoping I soak up enough game to play three systems with one controller
Feb 9, 2015 8:10 PM

Oct 2014
Prodigal_Enigma said:
Getting into this now, alright first episode. Shirou feels like a scrub for almost dying two times but that's probably because he is a scrub. I feel like he got setup to be there to get killed but I'm not sure if that's the case just yet.

I really like the look of Rin's Archer. Cool design.

Just making sure, you've watched the prologue right? Because this is not the first episode.

http://myanimelist.net/anime/27821/Fate/stay_night:_Unlimited_Blade_Works_(TV)_-_Prologue
Feb 9, 2015 8:13 PM

Jan 2014
He wouldn't know that red guy is Archer if he didn't watch the prologue.
Feb 9, 2015 8:15 PM

Oct 2014
chickenonthepan said:

Could know from 2006 series maybe?
Feb 10, 2015 3:14 AM

Oct 2012
nocorras said:
chickenonthepan said:

Could know from 2006 series maybe?

Nah, I heard the original 2006 series is bad so I didn't bother watching it. Not that I needed to with UBW existing. I only just started watching these Fate series. But yeah, I saw the prologue
Hoping I soak up enough game to play three systems with one controller
Feb 11, 2015 6:17 PM

Dec 2008
Thread cleaned
Let us all be reminded that Episode Discussion Threads are NOT chat threads. These are threads specific to the episode you watched. They are not a place to casually chat or talk about other anime or video games. Users will be warned/banned if they keep this up. Please keep the forum rules in mind while posting in any thread.
Mar 11, 2015 1:23 PM

Aug 2009
Hm. Not a bad episode, though I think I liked the prologue better and prefer Rin's line of view as opposed to Emiya Shirou's. The boy appears to be the 'Hero of Justice' in the manner which is completely opposite to his foster father's, inducing naivety and causing frustration.
I flinched a bit at the sudden change from an adult world to frolicking teenagers, but I'll keep the judgments at bay for a few more episodes. They wasted many minutes re-encountering the prologue with Shirou's side.
Too less Archer in here.
Lancer appears to be fun, but stereotyped.
Why did Sakura grow up to be so annoying... and I hope to God the series reduces its slice-of-life side.
Mar 11, 2015 1:33 PM

Aug 2009
Forgetfulness said:
I think you might be disappointed in terms of the slice of life.
If you can, try to keep an open mind, becaue F/sn is not supposed to be similar to Fate/Zero..like at all.

Ah yes, I know. So many have told me that both the series are tackled from a different point of view and that F/SN is mostly character driven, and not story-driven. I'm trying to keep my head open, though it's difficult to not compare.
This is just the first episode. I think I'll be happier as more action or heavy drama springs up.

Mod Edit: Removed quote of deleted post.
sarroushMar 11, 2015 2:03 PM
Mar 11, 2015 1:48 PM

Jan 2014
k0k0 said:
Hm. Not a bad episode, though I think I liked the prologue better and prefer Rin's line of view as opposed to Emiya Shirou's. The boy appears to be the 'Hero of Justice' in the manner which is completely opposite to his foster father's, inducing naivety and causing frustration.

Well, Shirou isn't particulary naive as he seems to be. He does understand that the whole ideal of wanting to save everyone is just a dream that cannot be made into reality. In fact, the first episode was supposed to include the scene of Shirou admitting that, but the TV version didn't include it and it's going to be in the BD version.

It's just that a lot of things happened to him that made him take up the ideal of wanting to save everyone and he fights for it regardless how naive the ideal itself is. He doesn't want to be a Hero of Justice because he's just a kind, good hearted person. He is pretty complex with multiple layers to his character. The characters aren't really immature compared to Zero characters either. It's just that it seems so due them being teenagers, I suppose.

I'm speaking this from a VN point of view though so I don't know how you'll view Shirou's whole character as an anime watcher. Whether you like him or not depends you after-all.
AirConditionerMar 11, 2015 1:53 PM
Mar 11, 2015 1:53 PM

Sep 2013
k0k0 said:
Ah. My sense of alertness has eased. I feel I can bash parts of Fate/ freely without having to take massive nuclear attacks from either of you. That's good to know. :D

Just keep in mind that issues you have with the anime may have been addressed in the VN and just not adapted too well.

As long as you take that into consideration beforehand, you should be fine here.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 11, 2015 1:55 PM

Aug 2009
WormPriest said:
It's just that a lot of things happened to him that made him take up the ideal of wanting to save everyone and he fights for it regardless how naive the ideal itself is. He doesn't want to be a Hero of Justice because he's just a kind, good hearted person. He is pretty complex with multiple layers to his character. The characters aren't really immature compared to Zero characters either. It's just that it seems so due them being teenagers, I suppose.

I was under the impression that he wants to be 'The Hero of Justice' solely in order to carry forward Kiritsugu's legacy. If that isn't all it is about and if he actually owns wisdom along with a good heart, then I'm glad.
I'll hold down to your words with crossed fingers. I've 11 whole episodes to go still.

Mickdrew said:
Just keep in mind that issues you have with the anime may have been addressed in the VN and just not adapted too well.

As long as you take that into consideration beforehand, you should be fine here.

Oh I've firmly welded that thought in my mind. That's why I've been begging whoever I come across on the boards to answer some of my questions so I can move forward with the series.
Mar 11, 2015 1:57 PM

Oct 2014
k0k0 said:
I was under the impression that he wants to be 'The Hero of Justice' solely in order to carry forward Kiritsugu's legacy. If that isn't all it is about and if he actually owns wisdom along with a good heart, then I'm glad.
I'll hold down to your words with crossed fingers. I've 24 whole episodes to go still.

Ftfy, as not much stuff will be shown about in the 1st cour, most of it in the 2nd.
Mar 11, 2015 1:59 PM

Aug 2009
Shrimperor said:

Ftfy, as not much stuff will be shown about in the 1st cour, most of it in the 2nd.

Of course. Nearly forgot. Thank goodness March is already here and the wait won't be a killer.
Mar 11, 2015 2:00 PM

Jan 2014
k0k0 said:
WormPriest said:

I'll hold down to your words with crossed fingers. I've 11 whole episodes to go still.

Yeah. Though so far, you'll only get hints about his past and the reasoning he developed the ideal he fights for. I mean, a small, but clear part was supposed to be included in the first episode again, but they cut that out in the TV version for whatever reason.

They'll explain more about his reasonings and such in the second cour, but the second cour is just around the corner so you won't have to wait particulary long.
Mar 11, 2015 2:12 PM

Jul 2007
k0k0 said:
WormPriest said:

Yeah there's more. THere are hints towards that in first episode alone(ex: the focus of what he wants to do and what he believes being on what happened to him). THere should have been another scene where he goes more in depth on what happened in the fire and what he thought of it and how relates to his dilemma now, but it was cut from airing version and will only be available in uncut version in blu ray release on 25 of march(the total runtime of 13 episodes is 90 minutes longer, meaning there are at least ~6-8 minutes missing from each episode in airing version)

k0k0 said:
I flinched a bit at the sudden change from an adult world to frolicking teenagers, but I'll keep the judgments at bay for a few more episodes. They wasted many minutes re-encountering the prologue with Shirou's side.
Too less Archer in here.
Lancer appears to be fun, but stereotyped.
Why did Sakura grow up to be so annoying... and I hope to God the series reduces its slice-of-life side.

Well the difference is, as Shirou himself said, he KNOWS his ideal and way of life is impossible. But just because he knows it to be true it does not mean he has to like that fact or accept that fact, especially after the hell in his childhood that he was saved from.

They had to do it this way because Shirou's mindset and world view are kind of the focus on what is explored. Prologue establishes the kind of life Rin leads and what she believe and this episode establishes the kind of life Shirou leads and what he believes, putting together creating a nice contrast as those two different lives clash at the end of both episodes (an empty european mansion versus an eastern mansion filled with cherful people alone strike a decent point)

Slice of Life won't be reduced. While Zero did not focus on characters that much,the "Day part" of the stuff was mostly skipped. Since in FSN we are viewing the world through the eyes of Shirou(and sometimes Rin), we get to experience the full flow of time - after all since Emiya Shirou's life is the focus, he can't just stop existing when the battles are over.
Mar 11, 2015 2:54 PM

Aug 2009
CookingPriest said:
They had to do it this way because Shirou's mindset and world view are kind of the focus on what is explored. Prologue establishes the kind of life Rin leads and what she believe and this episode establishes the kind of life Shirou leads and what he believes, putting together creating a nice contrast as those two different lives clash at the end of both episodes (an empty european mansion versus an eastern mansion filled with cherful people alone strike a decent point)

Slice of Life won't be reduced. While Zero did not focus on characters that much,the "Day part" of the stuff was mostly skipped. Since in FSN we are viewing the world through the eyes of Shirou(and sometimes Rin), we get to experience the full flow of time - after all since Emiya Shirou's life is the focus, he can't just stop existing when the battles are over.

Yeah, I gather that now. The prologue led me to think that we'll be looking at F/SN via Rin and that she'd be the character the universe will focus on. Shirou is the lead, though, which is now a bit obvious considering his background and Servant class.
And, yes, you've told me before how F/SN is character driven and not an ensemble of stories, so I guess I'll prepare myself mentally to deal with lots of action-less and comedy-privy scenes ahead (trust me when I say I wouldn't have minded it at all if they'd removed Sakura and that mindless sensei-neechan woman from his personal life).
Mar 11, 2015 3:06 PM

Nov 2010
It's too early at this point to talk more about it, so I'd just want to point out that, in order to hide magic from the normal people, all fighting has to be done during the night. So, while awesome stuff is happening mostly during night, day part and its SoL serves mostly as a contrast and holds majority of the characterization. That way, contrast between peaceful life and fighting for survival is even more shown. Zero mostly (there were some scenes, usually Saber/Iri and Waver ones) lacked that contrast as it focused most of the times on night parts.
astroprogs said:
If HF ended up being a single movie, what would it need to do so it can get a high score from all of you?

Not air.
Mar 11, 2015 4:02 PM

Jul 2007
Aurioch said:
It's too early at this point to talk more about it, so I'd just want to point out that, in order to hide magic from the normal people, all fighting has to be done during the night. So, while awesome stuff is happening mostly during night, day part and its SoL serves mostly as a contrast and holds majority of the characterization. That way, contrast between peaceful life and fighting for survival is even more shown. Zero mostly (there were some scenes, usually Saber/Iri and Waver ones) lacked that contrast as it focused most of the times on night parts.

^This

TO make it short:
Magic is secret, Magi Association values it being secret and anyone who would break that would most likely find himself/herself taken apart in some Association lab, with organs being put in formaldehyde.

So to minimize most of possibility for publicity, as it was stated already:
1) Masters are to eliminate witnesses.
2) Masters are to chose the least public time for their fights and most of people usually sleep at night, especially with the murders in town, so night is usually when the magic happens(hence that word being in the title), while daytime is used to both, thinking through what happened till then, planning for what's ahead and sorting out the life problems that the ongoing events present. It is the time when we learn most of stuff about the characters and it contrasts with the life they had versus the life Shirou was dragged into.
Mar 24, 2015 1:11 AM

Jul 2007
BD re-rewatch:

Prologue 2: Shirou is pretty much identical though, showcasing ufotable's and miura's favoritism towards Rin and how they seek to diminish and misrepresent Shirou. They could not even fix the fucking lancer fight frames to make it look clearer he dodges. Still bullshit. I understand not wanting to redo the whole fight(except they should have) but fixing half a second frame to make it clearer would not have hurt.

The morning workout routine is not made clear too nor why he does it. It just looks like he did a few push ups and thats fucking it. And did that by slacking off and not preparing breakfast.

Rin's reaction to his "early today tohsaka" being COMPLETELY DIFFERENT from vn(in VN she gets flustered and breaks her mask for a second, here she treats him like a weirdo) only contributes to the mistakes in portrayal of their relationship.

Both episodes overall IMO place way too much focus on how PERFECT AND INFALLIBLE Rin is and overall paint her as fucking protagonist, which is the root of many problems latter on.

And both episodes start the uncomfortable alterations of dialogue where instead of Shirou holding his ground against others in conversations it is altered to make him be on the defense with everyone scolding and patronizing him for no fucking reason.

Overall oth prologue episode are also a surreal experience because for once in the whole fucking anime Shirou is shown to have actual fucking thoughts instead of passively drooling on the floor getting corrected or scolded by everyone. Who knew he is a person, huh?

Overall despite new flaws I noticed, Prologue 1 and 2 remains the best episodes of the show because Miura still has yet to go crazy with mediocrity.

Old Score: 5/5
New Score: 4/5
Jul 17, 2015 12:15 PM

Jun 2015
How is it that Shirou picked up Rin's pendant in this episode when it was given back to Rin in the prologue? Did Archer stealthily pick it up when Shirou was walking to his house?

EDIT: Just saw the next episode. Shirou put the pendant in one of his drawers, so that makes me even more confused.
AltoRoarkJul 17, 2015 12:29 PM
Jul 17, 2015 12:43 PM

Apr 2015
AltoRoark99 said:
How is it that Shirou picked up Rin's pendant in this episode when it was given back to Rin in the prologue? Did Archer stealthily pick it up when Shirou was walking to his house?

EDIT: Just saw the next episode. Shirou put the pendant in one of his drawers, so that makes me even more confused.

It will all make sense eventually. Patience.
Pages (26) « First ... « 22 23 [24] 25 26 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2014

1042 by Alice_Huxley »»
Feb 13, 4:23 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2014

856 by Alice_Huxley »»
Feb 13, 3:14 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2014

2751 by keynutil »»
Jan 29, 9:06 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2014

903 by keynutil »»
Jan 29, 5:00 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 13, 2014

1630 by SanessyAdversary »»
Jan 19, 12:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.