Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »
Mar 24, 2017 6:33 AM

May 2009
It's good to see that everyone got their spirit back. I kinda hoped that Kiyoko had entered the gymnasium when Hinata and Kageyama were running around and shouting...but she at least entered at the end of it.

Looking forward to see how it goes for them during the spring tournament.

On to the second season for me then!
Even if the future is locked or erased I won't end this prayer because I want to convey my real feelings to you

Apr 16, 2017 12:35 PM

May 2014
That opening sequence, I know that feel too well. Having to start paying attention in class again after the season's over xD At least they have another tournament to look forward to! Cool season finale though, I'm definitely excited for season 2. This show definitely rides of the strength of its characters, but I want to see the plot diverge from other sports anime in season 2. This first season was almost an exact mirror of KnB, which is older (even the practice games played out so similarly). The characters here are arguably better, but I want the show to also play out differently. 8.5/10 for this season, but I anticipate that the following seasons will kick it up a notch! ^_^
~ The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
May 6, 2017 9:59 AM
May 2017
QUESTION, DO YOU THINK KUROKO UNIVERSE IS THE SAME AS HIAKYUU EVEN THOUGH THE WRITERS ARE DIFFERENT?
May 16, 2017 8:55 AM

Jan 2013
Oh, this beginning before opening broke my heart. Poor babies. :c
Oikawa just stop calling everyone "chan", you're provoking and irritating not cool.
YAS GO! I BELIEVE IN YOU ALL!
-----------
Ok, one of better sports series. Not "the best" like everyone keeps telling me but acceptable and satisfactory. Thanks goodness without bothersome fanservice. Just the good plot and game. 6/10

thatPinkSpiderMay 16, 2017 9:08 AM

"Please stop talking about math when I'm eating."
Jul 24, 2017 10:16 AM

Feb 2013
I thought this was a great series. Probably one of my favorite sports anime I've seen.

8/10

Could easily go up to a 9
Oct 9, 2017 11:52 AM

Jan 2013
Awesome first season of Haikyuu, took me a while to start after a friend recommended it to me but worth it for sure, definitely interesting to see them evolve.
I'm glad they focused not just on the main team but on the opposite teams aswell, even backstories for Oikawa for example.

I kinda hope we get to see them grow even more, not mentally but physically, meaning nationals! - Maybe season 3 since we're about to enter the Spring Tournament :)

Not as epic as Major but definitely close.
9/10
PrOxAntoOct 9, 2017 2:20 PM
Nov 3, 2017 11:07 AM

Oct 2013
So glad they're finally moving on, The scene when Hinata and Kageyama screaming in the gym really delivers the emotions to the viewers i can feel the frustation of losing, powerless yet tryna get back up from that. The story is kinda predictable just like any other sport anime, but it's pretty enjoyable. It took me a while make my decision to watch this series because it's Volley, i thought it's gonna be boring, but now i take my words back. It's pretty enjoyable afterall

7/10
Dec 16, 2017 6:17 AM
Dec 2017
I want the 2nd season 😫😫😫😩😩😩
Jan 10, 2018 10:48 PM

Aug 2011
I binged this anime; I just could not stop watching this. I took me 3 days to finish, only because of work and other things. I plan to watch the second season on the weekend - uninterrupted!
Apr 9, 2018 9:15 AM
Feb 2018
It's ridiculous how close to tears I was throughout the first part of this episode. Absolutely ridiculous considering all the other heartwrenching stuff I've watched and not she'd a tear and here a sports anime comes and gives me feels. I even usually hate when the main character wins even though the other person is way stronger and has more experience. But here I hated it and it made my heart hurt.

I absolutely love this anime 10/10. 8 don't know what it is about it but it's broken almost every "rule" I have. Like I usually hate the main character that's all "FRIENDSHIP CAN MAKE US WII IN!! JUST BELIEVE". He's one of my favourites. My favourite character is the type I'd usually ignore cause he's the staple nice guy that helps the main characters and doesn't get a personalality. And theres so much more.

I just love this. Can't wait till I have access to season 2.
May 8, 2018 12:36 AM

Jun 2016
It's a shame that I found the final three episodes in this anime to be by far the weakest. It made me wonder if I should bring my initial score down, but on further thought 3 mediocre episodes to 22 rather good ones is very little.

This episode in particular made me realize a complaint that 'thatanimesnob' has for sports anime, and that is the melodrama. At least in the past when the kids in this show would overreact to events, it would show some distance and have it in a somewhat dweeby and comedic way. Of course they feel these intense emotions, and I can't criticize an anime for being melodramatic when it's from the melodramatic teen characters perspectives, but I can say I didn't like it too much. Especially when in the past we had exactly how I would prefer it. Recall when Kageyama was angry about Oikawa and he angrily slammed down a juice box:
Or recall the early heated argument between Hinata and Kageyama over whether a spiker or a setter is the 'cooler' position, literally spelling out to the audience that even though these kids are serious, they're absolutely geeks. This episode didn't do that and the melodrama fog of seeing kids unable to deal with a loss when there aren't even stakes on the line, and they can try again in the spring and next year, as well as seeing the 3rd years emotionally decide they'll damn their future to play more volleyball was too much. To be completely fair the scene where the two ran around screaming was the most distanced scene in this respect and it was charming.

Speaking on that, I sincerely hope that the idea of choosing what you love in the moment over a better future is better explored. Maybe the 3rd years will come to practice less, or maybe one may even decide to skip out on the spring tournament. Right now, it seems the stakes of the 3rd years last tournament have been removed completely, some of the only real risk that mattered, and they'll decide to stay without further questioning. Having them lose was a risky and unexpected decision when it was the third years last tournament, now I understand why, because it wasn't and this time they'll do way better. Yay, not. Overall disappointed by how simple this theme was portrayed this episode, even if ending on the message of 'sacrifice for what you love' isn't a bad one. It seems like it started and finished in this one episode. Hopefully in season 2 one of the 3rd years decides it's too much and they actually drop out and give someone like Yamaguchi a full time position... That would salvage this a bit.

I don't want to only speak about my nitpicks and complaints. Haikyuu was amazingly simple and efficient. I've wrote about all my thoughts in detail, so I'll made it shorter here.

Every single episode until near the end was purposeful and advanced the characters as individuals and developed their relationships. Kageyama and Hinata are the prime example of characters who naturally, but extremely changed throughout the series. They were all simple, but they were all memorable and fun and had some depth, all of which were paired with another one on the team to keep them unforgettable. If you remember Tsukki, you remember Yamaguchi. If you remember Noya, you remember Asahi.

Further, the art and music and overall directing was quite fantastic! It looked and sounded beautiful all the time, and that helped to notice the slightly on the nose but charming symbolic directing like Kageyama standing beside Hinata to show they have developed to the point of fighting for/with each other, or Hinata landing after spiking with the 'fly' sign behind him to show that he will be the one to make Karasuno fly with his jumps. The directing was also great in small details, characters expressions told us all we needed to know, and we had amazing little shots like
where you could tell everything about how well these two knew each other, and what their expressions meant.

That said, it came as a problem at times too, because as easy to understand as this was, it spoon-fed us about everything it possibly could. This seriously took the impact away like in the scene where Yui broke down, her teammate spoke practically to the audience to let them know why she's crying in case someone didn't get it, or in the Dateko game where everything had been set up for us to know that Hinata was going to shine bright enough as a decoy to make Asahi come in completely unexpected, it even had cool imagery to evoke our memory of this like with Hinata shining and Asahi being out of the shot but slowly coming in from the back, but it felt the need to tell us directly.

Everything in Haikyuu is made to be simple and efficient, meaning for us to understand and appreciate everything on the base level, yet as if this isn't enough, it also verbally expresses it in some of the most unneeded places ultimately lessening the impact. That and the melodrama that I mentioned above, a notable earlier episode that has this problem being winners and losers, are my biggest problems with Haikyuu. I understand this is literally made for 12 year olds and up so criticizing that it spells itself out too much may be unfair, but it's something that certainly detracted from the experience for me. I wish they struck a balance and kept the most impactful moments that were lessened pure.

The matches were great up until the Seijoh match, that was because they were constant lessons of improvement and character development, where often the in game struggles corresponded to out of game personal struggles, both of which constantly progressed. The opponents were human and likable for the most part as well, being characterized and- perhaps not memorable, but better than average definitely. I found the last Seijoh episodes to be about hype jockeying and montages rather than this stuff, which was a downgrade from normal, but not something awful by any means.

As much as these last episodes felt like a 6/10, mostly everything before it was good. It's a great experience for someone who wants to sit down and enjoy something for what it is, a time waster, or for some cheesy inspiration.
7/10
Oct 5, 2018 7:44 AM
Aug 2018
I was happy that Aoba Johsai won. They deserved it. I cried when Seijou lost to damn Shiratorizawa. They deserved to win. Seijou rules the court.
I liked how Seijou successfully won and went ahead. And i loved how Oikawa described Ushiwaka. "sheer force". I love his hatred
Mar 19, 2019 11:28 PM

Nov 2018
Never thought I would enjoy boys playing with balls but here I am ready to binge watch another 2 seasons worth of it.
Aug 4, 2019 5:36 AM

May 2015
Not a big fan of sport anime. This time it wasn't anything special. too. 6/10.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Aug 22, 2019 12:24 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Absolutely breathtaking stuff!

Another top-notch episode for the finale!

Hinata and Kageyama screaming and running around in frustration was really .. heartrending to see but it’s good that the whole team is back in good sprits! Great to see that the 3rd years will be officially continuing Volleyball too but I really can’t say on whether or not this is the best choice. As the Adviser rightly pointed out, there are those who’re studying extra hard while they’re off training and it could well show in their results the moment they let their ego get the better of them but then again life is not all about racking up those grades right? Seeing them ponder on that lightly was a great addition although a little underwhelming of sorts, if I’d to be brutally honest here.

Off to the Spring Tournament, we go! Seeing the other schools training too and then the transition after Hinata’s whack was awesome, can’t wait to see more of this show! Looks like the Powerhouse of the Prefecture has swept up yet another victory, damn can’t wait for the final showdown between them and Karasuma!

Production I.G. really brought their A-game into this and I’m super-duper glad to see this getting the very well-deserved Season 4! As for this Season as a whole though, story-wise it was nothing extraordinary but the extra detail that the Studio put behind and the mastery in the direction really stood out! Coupled with this, the strong characters and some powerful character developments for a few of the main characters made it all the more worthwhile and a heck of a journey! Nishinoya is my favourite of the lot and he’s just been priceless so far, hopefully I’ll be able to see more of him in later seasons! Art/Animation-wise, as I said earlier, another fabulous Department well covered! I honestly didn’t hold Production I.G. in high regards and was baffled by why they get so much praise but I think I’m very convinced now as to why. Got to watch the Kuruko no Basket series sometime too! Sound Department-wise, I just want to thank Yuki Hayashi for giving me soundtracks that’ll get me through a good month of study sessions and crazy mad props to him and the Sound Director for making nearly every important scene at least twice as good! Stunning Stuff!

I’ve had the pleasure of watching/rewatching some really gold shows, namely Hibike Euphonium and Violet Evergarden in particular, and this belongs right up there!

Overall Score: Solid 9.25/10 but a considerate 9.50/10 => 10/10!
_MushiRock11_Sep 4, 2019 7:09 AM
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Sep 9, 2019 10:32 PM

Dec 2011
Finally, after 5 years of initially starting this, I can mark as complete lmao

Their loss and subsequent overreaction didn't carry the same sad weight I thought it would have with me. Maybe if we spent more time with them winning would I have felt the impact. This would be my first time seeing the third years stay in a sports anime so I'm looking forward to more of that in s2!
Jan 2, 2020 7:26 PM

Apr 2018
This anime has it all, especially for a sports anime. So excited for Spring Tourny!! Karasuno here we gooooo!! TO THE TOP!
Jan 4, 2020 2:15 AM

Dec 2014
Well this was another great episode to wrap up season one... nice
Feb 1, 2020 7:14 PM

Jul 2013
The fuck do they mean Shiratorizawa's brute force? Now I share Oikawa's frustration. All the training, hardwork, planning, and all that shit and the opponent just literally spikes the ball through 3-people blocking? How do you even explain that? "Oh he's just really a serial masturbator, he jerks off 20x a day, 15x if there's volleyball practice. That's why his right arm is so strong, his spikes can tear through 5 foot-thick steel walls!" Anyway, this has been an amazing and entertaining experience, I've never seen so many anime episodes in a short time ever since I graduate college and started working. Now I have to check out the sequels.

May 17, 2020 11:22 AM

Jun 2019
<3
Such an awesome anime. I'm not sure why it took me so long to watch this anime?
May 21, 2020 2:48 PM

Aug 2017
Spring tournament for s2? Absolutely interesting wherever you look at it. Incredible that I started this anime in January and finished it in May. Watching this anime slowly and not doing a binge watch was a great idea since I could get attached to the vast majority of characters.

What can I say about this anime? I really appreciate the characters development of almost everyone. I could criticize the bad use of comedy during a few episodes of the first half and maybe some sub-plot that felt anticlimactic in how it was resolved but overall the second half really made Haikyuu shine. First half is 7/10 while the second half is 8/10.

So, 8/10 for the anime
NurguburuMay 21, 2020 2:52 PM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jun 7, 2020 9:42 AM

Feb 2017
Before seeing Haikyuu!!, I used to enjoy watching indoor men's volleyball during the Olympics, but now I'll be even more psyched for Tokyo 2021! (if it still happens...)

Jul 21, 2020 12:40 AM

Jun 2020
it was refreshing to see them in a classroom setting although amidst a somber mood

that scene where kageyama & hinata were venting in the court was so powerful, the emotions were great :(

so happy to see them all fired up again, as they should! they will only get stronger

i actually started watching haikyuu after a close friend who plays volleyball recommended it to me & said it was amazing. i usually watch swimming or bball as a sport & never volleyball, but haikyuu really made me interested in volleyball!

REALLY enjoyed haikyuu, it was amazing, entertaining every episode, great animation, dynamic & interesting characters, loved the humour and character interactions, great mix of emotional and comedic scenes, bomb OST, easy to understand & want to get into the sport for a layman, and overall SO inspiring to watch! it has seishun all over it!

a 9/10 for me i think this is everything a sports anime should be & started out as a great & strong first season, i can see why it's so well-loved!

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Sep 23, 2020 12:10 PM

Feb 2019
Kageyama is actually Levi playing volleyball.

10/10, I don't know why I didnt watch this anime sooner. The OST was good but could have been slightly better. I loved all the characters and schools.
I am not a weeb, I simply enjoy 2D girls
Sep 27, 2020 10:37 AM

Mar 2020
Damn Hinata and Kageyama must've gotten it really hard to be screaming like hell in the gym. And good thing the seniors did not leave the team, I can't live without them T_T
Nov 20, 2020 9:06 PM
Nov 2020
They doesnt give up
Feb 12, 2021 2:50 PM

Mar 2019
And with that, season 1 is finished. Simply amazing. To get this out of me, I am both happy and kinda sad. I was SOOOO happy when I found out the third years are actually going to stay. But then, Ukai told them that the spring tournament is the last one the third years can attend so they are still going to college. But I'm still happy because they aren't gone so "ONE MORE!!!". Hoping this anime ends right after the nationals, I don't want to see Hinata and the others without the third yeards,
Now, for the actual season. Every episode had me sweating and also laughing. As I've said in the previous threads, I love this type of comedy (loving the characters also boosts that up). The action, the immersion, everything was great. Having said that, this wasn't perfect imo, so I can't give it 10/10, but a SOLID 9/10. The first episodes had that kind of typical conflict and also the random girls team. Amazing last episode, got my mood up!!
Alex_TheForestFeb 12, 2021 2:55 PM
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Feb 17, 2021 6:36 PM
Jul 2020
That was so fun! I can't to watch season 2.
Feb 19, 2021 8:00 AM

Mar 2020
I started watching this anime with the expectation of it being an average sports anime, but I was wrong. It exceeded my expectations. I've never really been into sports IRL, so I kept putting off watching this thinking I wouldn't be able to get into it as much as I would a good shonen. But the emotion I felt while watching was as if I was there, sitting in the court bleachers cheering on the boys' volleyball team of Karasuno High.

This finale was jam-packed with emotion. During the game, watching the characters play and hearing their cheers whenever they scored a point, I can't relate to that. I don't know what it feels like to want something so badly that even one step towards it is a victory in itself. I'll be honest, I'm jealous of the people that are able to feel that emotion. But that feeling after they lost to Aoba Johsai, the tears flowing down their faces as they ate dinner that same night and the utter despondence they tried to hide during classes the next day; I know what that feels like. I know that feeling when your body is so worn down by your negative emotions that it seems to take all your energy just to walk around the room. This episode conveyed it all too well.

The silent vow they all took to keep trying and get better rang true when the whole team showed up to practice without any sort of coordination between the team members. They just trust each other to do it, and the third years are some kind of dedicated. I expected them to keep playing, so them showing up to practice wasn't that big of a shock, but the act of them showing up was a good feeling and an indication that they would never give up. I think we could all benefit from that kind of mindset.
Apr 12, 2021 12:47 AM
Apr 2021
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Jun 14, 2021 12:32 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Damn. They ended with what I think is the best episode of the whole season. It's just the team being dejected after their loss- but then recovering it as they release their frustration and regain composure. Them losing that game has made this all just so much better. If they had won my reaction would've been simply: "well that was nice. I had a good time watching this so I guess I'll watch the next season." But they didn't win, and they showed the aftermath of what it did to the team. Right now I'm like "I'M WATCHING THE NEXT SEASON LET'S GOOOOO!!!!" It's been a 7/10 anime from the start, but this episode alone is making me lean more toward an 8/10. Dang I love this shit

NYANPASU
5700XT

Sep 30, 2021 5:31 AM

Dec 2010
Fantastically executed, from the implications of a defeat to the merciless sacrifices required by athletic pursuits. This show gets to one up KnB again.

Yet the most important question remains. How is the second preliminary qualification going to go? Filler matches save for the strongest couple of teams? Or just a longer runtime in general (hopefully). I can't wait to get into S2.
Dec 24, 2021 8:59 PM
Feb 2013
So, this last episode was actually pretty good, especially the scene where Hinata and Kageyama both melt down in the gym. The past few episodes, where there was more of a distinct flow of action were a lot better than the majority of the season, I thought.

Honestly, I can't understand why this series is so highly rated, although I don't watch many sports series to compare it with. It wasn't bad, but it kind of puts itself in a weird spot, since it doesn't take any creative liberties like Kuroko no Basket does with guys having game-breaking special abilities, but it's too simplified to think, "Hey, this looks like a real volleyball match!" like Diamond no Ace. I only ever played volleyball in gym, but I watched a lot of my school's games in high school, and I always thought the primary objective was to keep the ball in play by getting it back over the net (using bump-set-spike to set up a good spike if you get the opportunity), but for most of this season, the approach seemed to be "SPIKEITSPIKEITSPIKEITSPIKEIT", to the point that I actually wondered if tapping the ball around the blockers was illegal in Japanese volleyball, because nobody does it until 20 episodes in. Until the last few episodes, all of the scoring seemed to come down to whether the spike was successful or blocked, so it didn't feel like a real game. It would be like if a baseball anime showed every hitter swinging for the fences, so they're either hitting home runs or striking out every at-bat, and then 20 episodes in one of them makes a base hit and you're like, "Whoa, what the hell was that? Why weren't they doing that earlier?" So, the last few episodes were better because it was more of that back-and-forth with neither side easily able to land a decisive blow, as opposed to earlier episodes where I felt like I had no idea what was happening on the rest of the court, because everything came down to spiking or blocking.

So, I dunno if I'll keep watching. The characters were alright, they were mostly all good boys who work hard and love playing volleyball, but they're a little boring from that perspective, too, because it seems like their relationships, roles, and personalities are already pretty well-defined and won't change all that much as the series goes on. It did touch on some potentially interesting interactions, with the 3rd years weighing volleyball against their studies, as well as the presence of the girls' volleyball team (even though they kinda fell off the face of the earth after that one match). The action was picking up near the end, too, but I dunno if that's enough to want to watch another 25+ episodes of what I assume is mostly the same thing.
Feb 8, 2022 4:25 PM

Dec 2007
the freaking out of hinata and kagemaya was very funny and emotional at the same time. well done.
the rest felt very much like usual aftermatch of los and next tournament. but still pretty good. and like i said previous episode, the transmitting emotions is very good in this show.

now, this series was very fun, but doesn't perfect.
introduction arc (1-14) - this arc was crucial in both character development and story, and had it's way making sure i'm gonna cheer karasuno. but though to very good on character development, it's sport genre felt weak, with too much talking during matches. it didn't was important though due the matches were practice matches, but it didn't made this arc much perfect. so while this was the minus side, it didn't cared much for that minus side and concentrated more on the plus side of the character development. that was hard gamble that the author had succeeded very well with simple but interesting setting. unlike kuroko no basket, hem. 7/10
summer tournament arc - this is where the series started raising it gears, with every match didn't was just pure action but showed how much strategy is crucial. and with every match doing better than the previous one, and the tense being written well enough to make me stop breathing. 9/10
i had little problem with the art as it was too simple, but production IG just used it well to produce high quality of animation. 8/10
the OST has it's own life lol, it was just awesome. the only complain is maybe to raise the volume little more, it just felt as i had to raise my volume to hear it's fantastic themes and feel the series through it. 9/10
however
though this show had been perfect in it's simple setting and not being bombast, which just allowed me to feel the story flowing, something was lack. maybe it's because i watched hajime no ippo and major, but something just wasn't there. it may be the too simple and common idea of school club that it needed great character development to make this series special, and since major 2nd s2 made it better with the idea than haikyuu. or the excitement of the sport just didn't was so high that combined well with the tense as hajime no ippo did. i dunno if it can be even fixed with what i have been bothered, or it might be fixed in the next seasons. still though, this was excellent sport series, just maybe still not the top best of them. more like, near the top.
final score: 8/10
Feb 22, 2022 11:46 AM

Dec 2020
A great finale for a fantastic first season. I didn't expect it to be this good. It completely blew my expectations out of the water.

Not a single episode was disappointing. The characterization and development was pretty good too.

The best characters of the season for me are Kageyama, Oikawa and Asahi. Though I am of course a little biased and the author deserves praise for how well-written almost every character is.

Overall, a 9/10 season.
Can't wait to start S2!
Jul 5, 2022 12:28 AM
Jan 2020
Stop being so dramatic Yamaguchi, you barely played shit
Jul 24, 2022 8:02 PM
Jan 2021
This finale reminds me of Kuroko's Basketball, Season 1.

Within both beginnings, the teams suffer an enormous loss. Now it's time for Karasuno to bounce back.

I love how despite the fact the primary focus of Karasuno's team is the Kageyama and Hinata duo, everyone else is growing alongside them. Seeing the different relationships develop and the series explaining the nuances of volleyball (I'm not a volleyball guy so that's really helpful for me) was a sight to see!

This first season introduced Karasuno, introduced some of the major characters, had some comedic moments within the series, and had very intense games. Overall the variety of things really amps up the series. Let's see what Season 2 has to offer...
Sep 2, 2022 12:42 AM
Jun 2022
The final episode u.u, very good.
Sep 18, 2022 11:38 AM
Aug 2022
aku sangat suka dengan penyajian karakter dan story nya...
sungguh memuaskan
Sep 29, 2022 11:20 AM
Apr 2022
it was kinda good.
Sep 30, 2022 8:40 PM
Sep 2022
só tenho uma coisa a dizer.... QUE ANIME BOM AAA
oi
Oct 5, 2022 6:37 AM
Sep 2021
It is very very bored! is the same all time, I disliked it
Oct 19, 2022 7:09 AM
Oct 2022
Haikyuu has always been an absolute masterpiece to me, and it is my comfort tv show. I loved every single episode and I want more of them (the next season, ofc) !!
Oct 20, 2022 6:45 AM
Feb 2021
This episode was amazing
Oct 26, 2022 6:56 PM

Aug 2021
sports anime isn't my thing at all, but this show is now the exception. great season of anime here, i'm really glad that the third years are coming back for the spring tournament, i was worried they were going to move on. onto season 2 now
Nov 9, 2022 5:51 PM
Nov 2022
good series worth it
Nov 13, 2022 11:44 AM

Apr 2022
this is the beginning
Dec 3, 2022 2:44 PM
Dec 2022
PT BR-

eu amei esse episodio me deixou com vontade de assistir a segunda temporada,amei
Dec 10, 2022 4:13 PM

Feb 2018
I would say that this was a pretty good way to go about ending this season.
Seeing how some of them were having to think about their future, then everyone going about how they want to improve was nice.
Overall I would say I liked this more than I thought I would.
I left it on ptw for the longest time since I don't normally watch sports anime, but this one managed to keep me interested for sure.
Dec 25, 2022 7:42 AM
Aug 2021
The show is very enjoyable, nevr thought i enjoy volleyball anime considering i didnt like volleyball at all. Also, im starting to enjoy volleyball thanks to this anime
Pages (7) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Haikyuu!! Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 4, 2014

140 by ANIk_003 »»
39 minutes ago

Poll: » Haikyuu!! Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 27, 2014

176 by ANIk_003 »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Haikyuu!! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2014

303 by isxelle »»
Apr 28, 10:20 PM

Poll: » Haikyuu!! Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 20, 2014

154 by AnimeBeckYor »»
Apr 20, 7:37 PM

Poll: » Haikyuu!! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2014

169 by ElGuaguaso »»
Mar 29, 12:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.