Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Akame ga KILL!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
Jul 28, 2014 8:07 AM
May 2014
3zimmem said:
Why didn't Akame take Zank's Imperial Arm? Am I missing something?

They did take it. Wait for next episode.
The anime industry is dead, the otaku fanbase killed it.
Jul 28, 2014 8:58 AM

Sep 2011
Falling for Akame :D
She's so cute - Especially when she smiles. Oh, and her badassery is damnhigh too.
Liked this episode pretty much - and all the low-angle shots to emphasise the ladie's assets. I like the way they brought in the fanservice - noticeable but not blatant.
Other than that - great action, Tatsumi is badass, Bulat was funny, Mine was deliciously tsundere,
Another thing I really like about Akame ga Kill is that they have pretty damn intense facial expressions. Just look at Akame's eyes when she fights the Villian of the day.
Aenigma66Jul 28, 2014 9:03 AM
Jul 28, 2014 10:03 AM
Oct 2010
-Riptide- said:
After rewatching this episode I still can't get over the fact that it just so happens that all the Night Raid members just so happens to have those super rare mega OP weapons from ancient time. They they at least tell us how each got their own Imperial Arms?

They don't just happen to have them.. this is where patience comes in.

3zimmem said:
Why didn't Akame take Zank's Imperial Arm? Am I missing something?

Yeah you probably missed the preview after the credits where they literally showed that they had it.
Jul 28, 2014 10:08 AM

Oct 2013
skudoops said:
-Riptide- said:
After rewatching this episode I still can't get over the fact that it just so happens that all the Night Raid members just so happens to have those super rare mega OP weapons from ancient time. They they at least tell us how each got their own Imperial Arms?

What? So the do explain in the manga how they got them?
Jul 28, 2014 10:32 AM
Oct 2010
-Riptide- said:
skudoops said:

What? So the do explain in the manga how they got them?

For the most part yes. Slight spoilers below if you want to know or you can just wait a bit.

Jul 28, 2014 11:03 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
fst said:
Tokoya said:

I shouldn't be surprised to see a post like this, do you people have nothing better to do with your time than to just come and troll?

...but you're not denying that the action is bad?
Lawl, if you say so bro xD

FloatsBoats said:
Tokoya said:
Are you for real lol? Since I have to literally spell it out for you -_-

Complaint #1 - Black and White/All the villains are "pure" evil
To an extent, yes it may seem as if this is the case but as we saw in this episode (as well as some hints from previous episodes) some (and as you will soon see, most) of the antagonist aren't all fully evil...It's been greatly expressed that the peopleat the heart of the capital (The official, the prime minister and the kid, you know, the guys calling the shots, yeah?) are the pure evil ones....The fact that we've seen guards and officials who don't agree with how the country is being ran proves this wrong...Also as we saw in the new episode, even a major serial killer suck as Zark is the man he is today because of the corruption forced upon him by his seniors. And in regards to Night Raid, we've all seen how serious these guys can get and how they can easily not give any fucks about who they kill...No matter what way you chose to look at it...Murder is still Murder and it is NOT okay even if it's for a just cause

Complaint #2 - One Dimensional characters
I admit, up until now, most of the "notable" villains have been one dimensional but as we saw in this episode Zark wasn't and he is just the beginning...I regards to Night Raid, it just baffles me how people bitch when characters don't get character development or in this case are 1-Dimensional, and then when it literally slaps the ignorant watchers in the face (That is to prove that THEY ARE NOT ONE DIMENSIONAL) they call it "lame" or "boring" *facepalm* These characters aren't one dimensional at all and its not rocket science to see it...Plus it's not like a show like SAO where there's only 1-2 main/notable fucking character so they can easily knock off introductions and backstories/developments like that in 1-2 eps..

Complaint #3 - Trying to be what it's not
Was addressed in my previous post

So your point is what now?

What? How can you say that this show isn't LITTERED with Black/White morality. The villains that they have had to kill so far have been dumped with every single crime possible to make it seem like it's ok to kill them.
Corruption forced upon by his seniors? He was an executioner and it never told us whether or not the people he was killing were legitimately innocent or not. He got greedy from his own power and became corrupt on his own.

>Couldn't give two fucks about who they kill
And why is that? It's never explained why the feel no remorse for killing except Tatsumi. Who saw his friends that we had never even seen before get killed infront of his eyes. And they expect us to feel sorry for him? Who the fuck are these friends? Why should I care about them. Anyway I don't have to argue his opinions for him.

>So what is your point now?
That you don't need to force your opinions on other people but spouting nonsense like saying stuff like "it gets way better, trust me". When as a matter of fact it probably won't for him. He dislikes the black/white where as you say its not already and you will see soon.
Clearly someone hasn't paid attention to anything I just said *facepalm*

Believe what you want, I really don't give a crap anymore
Jul 28, 2014 3:25 PM

Aug 2010
Really liking Akame more and more each episode. Glad to have such a calm and collected main heroine. She's too awesome with her sword.
Jul 28, 2014 3:42 PM

Feb 2014
So since next episode is going to be adapting one chapter (well it seems like it is) and we're going to going to see Esdese for the first time, do you think:
Jul 28, 2014 4:12 PM

Jul 2010
LoomyTheBrew said:
So since next episode is going to be adapting one chapter (well it seems like it is) and we're going to going to see Esdese for the first time, do you think:

Not necessarily a chapter per episode, since this episode was pretty much chapters 5 and 6 together. Each chapter contains different amount of content that can pass more time being animated while some scenes just get skipped completely.

Jul 28, 2014 4:14 PM

Sep 2013
Fantastic episode. Im glad to have been surprised when Tatsumi took that 1st slash to the gut. Also, Bulat was practically all over Tatsumi and Tatsumi didnt seem to mind...
Jul 28, 2014 4:32 PM

Feb 2014
Kaoknight said:
LoomyTheBrew said:

Not necessarily a chapter per episode, since this episode was pretty much chapters 5 and 6 together. Each chapter contains different amount of content that can pass more time being animated while some scenes just get skipped completely.

I don't think next episode will be two chapters. It would kind of be odd because it would be a sheele episode and a Leone episode combined.

That would be a little awkward.

Which is why I think next episode will be one chapter with some filler.
Jul 28, 2014 4:36 PM

Mar 2014
I hope Tatsumi gets an imperial arms weapon soon.
MAL: A community that thinks every anime is bad, but rates everything a 7/10.
Jul 28, 2014 4:51 PM

Jul 2010
LoomyTheBrew said:
Kaoknight said:

I don't think next episode will be two chapters. It would kind of be odd because it would be a sheele episode and a Leone episode combined.

That would be a little awkward.

Which is why I think next episode will be one chapter with some filler.

yeah, most likely. It's seriously a good thing that this is a 2-cour show because I can't imagine this being properly adapted in 12, about 5-6 episodes in and they're still introducing the main cast by giving them a turn with tatsumi per episode..
Jul 28, 2014 4:54 PM

Nov 2013
The fight was cool, more please. Oh and dat OST.

Ignoring the boring info dump at the beginning (which could have been handled better) this was the most entertaining episode yet. However, the cartoon villain of the week thing is getting repetitive, I hope it ends soon.

Also Akame is the only interesting character so far (boss woman turned out to be rather boring) , Tatsumi is still on the bleh side for now.
4/5
Jul 28, 2014 4:54 PM

Aug 2013
I don't know if I'm the only one who felt a bit sad for Zank. There's nothing to excuse all the people he killed, but he just turned up mad. He started as a executioner, but he just could not bear with it and became insane. You could see a little bit of sanity in his death.

Well, another guy dead. Not really a meaningful death, again sadly. I hope we get on an arc where there is a main vilain that doesn't just go berserk for no reason.

I was scared that someone would go help Akame, but she proved herself.

As soon as Tatsumi said that he wanted a Teigu, I just knew he would end up taking the guy Teigu. Though, I expected his Teigu to be a sword, not a weird eye...
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Jul 28, 2014 5:07 PM

Jul 2010
Botato said:
The fight was cool, more please. Oh and dat OST.

Ignoring the boring info dump at the beginning (which could have been handled better) this was the most entertaining episode yet. However, the cartoon villain of the week thing is getting repetitive, I hope it ends soon.

Also Akame is the only interesting character so far (boss woman turned out to be rather boring) , Tatsumi is still on the bleh side for now.
4/5

Yeah, I found that the whole imperial arms info dump thing was pretty bland but hell, at least it wasnt as cliched as bleach/naruto/onepiece/HxH explaining the concept of chakra, haki, spiritual pressure or nen. Imperial arms are just magic weapons, the end.

Tbh, I'm also getting pretty tired of the whole villain of a week thing too, I just want the main story to start but after reading the manga I found out it wont happen for another episode or two..
Jul 28, 2014 5:59 PM
Jul 2014
Not sure if people are going to like the Jaegers...

Jul 28, 2014 6:08 PM
Jul 2014
Is this thread bugged or is it just me? 0.0
Jul 28, 2014 6:44 PM

May 2012
Thats the best fight I've seen in this season so far. It keep getting better and better.

I hope this sells well so it can get a 2nd season
Jul 28, 2014 7:46 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
LoomyTheBrew said:
I dunno, they could put the next 2 chapters in one episode since Schere's chapter could take up half an episode quite easily

BUT, I freaking love your idea here so I'm praying that it happens lol

CrimBlacklotus said:
Not sure if people are going to like the Jaegers...

When you have guys like Wave, Bors, Seryu and last but not least "her", there is no doubt in my mind that they will be widely received
TokoyaJul 28, 2014 7:51 PM
Jul 28, 2014 8:03 PM

Feb 2014
StrawberryRain said:
I hope Tatsumi gets an imperial arms weapon soon.

He will eventually get his Teigu.
Jul 28, 2014 9:23 PM

Apr 2012
Whew...we're finally getting closer to some real story and action!
This episode once again reminded me why I love faithful anime adaptation more than not-that-faithful-to-original-adaptation. And the minor details/extras they added in the anime? (Najenda talking to the dying revolutionary soldier) That part made me really appreciate this anime even more!
I'm ashamed how I didn't notice Zank used x-ray on Akame in the manga...I remember he was checking for hidden weapon...but wow, I really need to start paying MORE attention to minor details in art. (Lesson Learned & *thanks the anime*)

Tokoya said:
My body was not ready.....

This was fucking perfect...Best episode of the series thus far!!!

The explanation of the Teigu's was perfect and the explanation of everyone in Night Raid's Teigu was great (Although there will be more suprises in regards to their Teigu later on =P)

I'm also surprised to see that not much people commented on the part explaining how if two persons with Teigu's go into battle against each other, one of them WILL die, which was a concept that I loved once I read it in the manga and really changes the dynamic of the story and makes it a whole lot more interesting

Akame and Tatsumi's fight against Zank was even better than it was in the manga imo...This fight was on epic proportions and yet this fight doesn't even compare that much to the future ones that we're going to get

Great animation, great gore, loved the stills and OST yet again with their fantastic art and once again, we get a near perfect adaptation...White Fox, you guys are too OP

Next episode will be the episode that made me fall in love with Schere...My 5th fav character AND......SHE APPEARS IN THE NEXT EPISODE GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET HYPED!!!!!!!!!!!!

The explanation of Teigu is finally here! That was definitely great (plus the OST giving off creepy atmosphere)! You know, I just rewatched that scene about explaining the unspoken rule about Teigu...and I thought the other guy was Incursio (Bulat) at first...but I rechecked it and it was actually Zank, lol. (haha, *wink* *wink* to manga readers.)
So I was thinking this for a while...and even though Night Raids have strong Teigu, that is also the reason why the Capital still exists.

Definitely! In the beginning I really didn't think much about that rule...but wow, that really changed the manga for me. (I didn't expect the manga to turn in like THAT until that happened *shivers*) And I'm definitely excited to see those scenes animated!

The action finally lasted more than few slashes! We're finally getting villains that's more than being evil for the sake of being villain. The last phrase said by Zank hit me to the heart...thanking Akame...I would not expect evil (selfish) villain to thank the person who killed you. *cough* Ogre thanking Tatsumi? Nope, unfortunately, I can't imagine something like that. >.>

White Fox's adaptation didn't definitely disappoint (for me)!

I'm looking forward for future episodes...

Yeah, it's Sheele's turn next episode! (and there'll also be intro about Esdeath too, right?)
Just to let you know, I'm on Mine's side. :P
I couldn't complete Hunter x Hunter characters in Shironeko Project... 。・゚・(ノД`)・゚・。
Jul 28, 2014 10:29 PM

Sep 2013
I think that was the best fight scene so far. Pretty decent episode overall.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Jul 28, 2014 11:35 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
HiddenEL said:
The explanation of Teigu is finally here! That was definitely great (plus the OST giving off creepy atmosphere)! You know, I just rewatched that scene about explaining the unspoken rule about Teigu...and I thought the other guy was Incursio (Bulat) at first...but I rechecked it and it was actually Zank, lol. (haha, *wink* *wink* to manga readers.)
So I was thinking this for a while...and even though Night Raids have strong Teigu, that is also the reason why the Capital still exists.

Definitely! In the beginning I really didn't think much about that rule...but wow, that really changed the manga for me. (I didn't expect the manga to turn in like THAT until that happened *shivers*) And I'm definitely excited to see those scenes animated!

The action finally lasted more than few slashes! We're finally getting villains that's more than being evil for the sake of being villain. The last phrase said by Zank hit me to the heart...thanking Akame...I would not expect evil (selfish) villain to thank the person who killed you. *cough* Ogre thanking Tatsumi? Nope, unfortunately, I can't imagine something like that. >.>

White Fox's adaptation didn't definitely disappoint (for me)!

I'm looking forward for future episodes...

Yeah, it's Sheele's turn next episode! (and there'll also be intro about Esdeath too, right?)
Just to let you know, I'm on Mine's side. :P
Yup, that scene was indeed pretty cool, the background music in this is just so fitting for these scenes I love it...And ohohohoho, I see what you did there with the Braht thing lol...Please don't remind xD And yes, The Empire has their own OP Teigu's as well

And yeah, I liked that rule a lot because they actually stayed true to it and applied it to literally every character :D

I will say this though, I definitely felt more bad for Zank in the anime more than I did when I read it in the manga....Up until watching it, for some reason I had him pegged as another one dimensional character but seeing as though I was horribly wrong, it makes it even better for me =P

And that is a shame my friend lol...."She" is clearly the best girl <3
Jul 29, 2014 12:33 AM

Feb 2014
Tokoya said:

I agree with both of you guys. It was very well done episode overall: I liked Zank's portrayal in the anime, the OST was sick as hell, the art was awesome, and I too like that they stick by that rule. This series does not fuck around.

And yes the capital has a good chunk of OP imperial arms. Who could ever forget when:

I just can't wait till we see the Jaegars. And the fact that Hana Kana is voicing Seryu gets very excited. It's gonna be so epic.
Jul 29, 2014 2:47 AM

Mar 2012
Holy crap, that fight at the end with Akame vs Zank was awesome! It's pretty neat to know that there are special weapons called Imperial Arms. It seems Tatsumi is gonna get his chance to try one next episode based on the preview.

That fight scene though. @.@
Jul 29, 2014 3:33 AM

Feb 2014
Lame show is lame, imho. Keep watching for now because the animations and overall quality are pretty enjoyable, but as expected, this show has been overhyped as hell.
Jul 29, 2014 3:53 AM

Apr 2013
thens said:
Lame show is lame, imho. Keep watching for now because the animations and overall quality are pretty enjoyable, but as expected, this show has been overhyped as hell.

Feel free to elaborate how this show is "lame"?
Jul 29, 2014 4:55 AM

Oct 2013
GO!! GO!!

LET'S GO!!

LET'S GO!!

DATEKO!!
"There's no shame in falling down... true shame is to not stand up again!"

"Aah? Of course I won't miss!"

"My blood tastes like Iron."

"Run through the tape in life! Never give up! Run through the tape!"
Jul 29, 2014 5:07 AM

Nov 2013
thens said:

Lame.
Pretty enjoyable.
Pick one.
Jul 29, 2014 5:28 AM

Mar 2011
Such an epic battle. Loved it.
Jul 29, 2014 5:53 AM

Jun 2010
Nice episode, that was veryclose to the manga, can't wait for tje next, Scheele time!
Jul 29, 2014 6:42 AM
Jun 2014
Akame ruthlessly cutting down her sister... damn that was awesome to watch.

I need to prepare my body for next episode.
Jul 29, 2014 9:08 AM

Dec 2013
Okay, the bromance at the beginning of the episode smells like a death flag to me for some reason. We've had three straight episodes where Bulat has been getting all chummy with Tatsumi, seems awfully suspicious if you ask me... then coupled with some of you guys talking about how the author doesn't mind drawing death and stuff, seems a decent guess to me :P

Tatsumi is crazy, seriously. They basically warned him that each Imperial Arms is equivalent to the strength of 1000 men, and he still has the arrogance to try going toe to toe with one after being tricked into that arena. Admittedly, if he didn't have some skill, his head would have definitely been rolling, but seriously I think he still needs a lesson in humility in regards to his own limitations. Yes he realizes that he needs to get stronger, but I still think he believes that he's stronger than he really is.

Oh and I don't quite understand why people are saying that they don't know whether they picked up the Imperial Arms at the end of the episode or not. Tatsumi was wearing it in the preview for the next episode fer cryin' out loud!

Next episode please!
HESTIAAPPROVES
Jul 29, 2014 9:24 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
LoomyTheBrew said:
Tokoya said:

I agree with both of you guys. It was very well done episode overall: I liked Zank's portrayal in the anime, the OST was sick as hell, the art was awesome, and I too like that they stick by that rule. This series does not fuck around.

And yes the capital has a good chunk of OP imperial arms. Who could ever forget when:

I just can't wait till we see the Jaegars. And the fact that Hana Kana is voicing Seryu gets very excited. It's gonna be so epic.

I forgot about that scene lol...That was indeed epic!!! Man I can't wait until things start getting serious :''D
Jul 29, 2014 9:29 AM

Mar 2012
Is it just me or did I hear some Mongolian Throat Singing when they were explaining to Tatsumi about the Teigu.
Its 420 out there somewhere.

Jul 29, 2014 9:43 AM

Mar 2012
Is it just me or did I hear some Mongolian Throat Singing at the part where they were explaining to Tatsumi about the Teigu?
Its 420 out there somewhere.

Jul 29, 2014 9:59 AM

Jan 2014
That was greatly animated. I had forgotten that guy's teigu. Oh well all in all we can expect they do well with this.
Jul 29, 2014 10:51 AM

Dec 2012
Wanna know what sucks most about this show? How any time I come to this sub-forum there's a manga reader exerting imaginary superiority by making indirect spoilers such as "Oh you think this sucks? Wait until the grimscythe cock brothers make an appearance!" or "Testicledese is the best villain ever dude just wait until [spoilah!]he eats his own balls![/spoilah!]

When the top of each thread explicitly states:

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
Jul 29, 2014 10:52 AM

May 2011
Good episode, it'll be interesting when Tatsumi gets his own Imperial Arms weapon.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 29, 2014 10:54 AM

Jan 2013
Ratohnhaketon said:
Wanna know what sucks most about this show? How any time I come to this sub-forum there's a manga reader exerting imaginary superiority by making indirect spoilers such as "Oh you think this sucks? Wait until the grimscythe cock brothers make an appearance!" or "Testicledese is the best villain ever dude just wait until [spoilah!]he eats his own balls![/spoilah!]

When the top of each thread explicitly states:

Yeah, they think spoiler tags are their indulgences.
日本人はイッちゃってるよ
あいつら未来に生きてんな
Jul 29, 2014 11:48 AM

Feb 2014
Tokoya said:

I forgot about that scene lol...That was indeed epic!!! Man I can't wait until things start getting serious :''D

Same here! Some minds are going to be blown later. Also do you think they'll make it up to Chapter 38? My biggest fear is them ending on Chapter 33.... that would be the most worst place to stop ever..... :(

Also another thing I wanted to point out is when they adapt the fight scenes, they go by a lot faster than they do in the manga because everything is moving is so fast. The Zank fight in the manga was pretty much 1.5 chapters and they fit that into half an episode, while still capturing everything in the fight and more. So I think the fight scenes that take a few chapters will end earlier than we think because once it's animated it's faster....

Dialog/info dumps will always take time to explain because you can't speed up dialog, but with fights you can, so they may actually get further than we expected or at least make it to chapter 38.

L-Ryoshi said:

Oh and I don't quite understand why people are saying that they don't know whether they picked up the Imperial Arms at the end of the episode or not. Tatsumi was wearing it in the preview for the next episode fer cryin' out loud!

Hahahahaha that's actually a really good point! I didn't even think of that!

Ratohnhaketon said:

Believe it or not, there's a spoiler tag.
Jul 29, 2014 11:57 AM

Nov 2013
Even if there are spoiler tags that means nothing because it basically boils down to manga readers discussing the manga... which is not the point of this thread.
Jul 29, 2014 12:56 PM

Oct 2011
Hmm I wonder of Masamune is one of the Teigu weapons ? It goes well with Akame's Murasame. Hope Tatsumi gets if if there is one.

Oh a Sheele episode YAY!!!
Jul 29, 2014 2:08 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Botato said:
Even if there are spoiler tags that means nothing because it basically boils down to manga readers discussing the manga... which is not the point of this thread.
Going back to look for those specific chapter discussion threads (Which are over 2 years old might I add) just to talk about something that happened in them is pretty much pointless dont ya think? It's because of this type of thing that most forums I go to just have 1 general thread for anime and manga

And like what LTB said, that is essentially what spoiler tags are for

LoomyTheBrew said:
Tokoya said:

Same here! Some minds are going to be blown later. Also do you think they'll make it up to Chapter 38? My biggest fear is them ending on Chapter 33.... that would be the most worst place to stop ever..... :(

Also another thing I wanted to point out is when they adapt the fight scenes, they go by a lot faster than they do in the manga because everything is moving is so fast. The Zank fight in the manga was pretty much 1.5 chapters and they fit that into half an episode, while still capturing everything in the fight and more. So I think the fight scenes that take a few chapters will end earlier than we think because once it's animated it's faster....

Dialog/info dumps will always take time to explain because you can't speed up dialog, but with fights you can, so they may actually get further than we expected or at least make it to chapter 38.
Yeah, I forgot to mention this to you guys, going by this current pace and how I calculated it 3 weeks ago I think that they will definitely be ending at chapter 38...White Fox knows what they're doing because of aid from the mangaka and 38 is the ideal place to end S1...I wouldn't mind much if they go further than that either but we'll see
TokoyaJul 29, 2014 2:21 PM
Jul 29, 2014 2:22 PM

Jul 2010
Bulat is my favorite character so far. I wonder when he will get his personal arc?
@Manga readers: We'll get to see it in the anime? Feel free to spoil me.
Jul 29, 2014 2:48 PM

Nov 2013
Tokoya said:
Botato said:
Going back to look for those specific chapter discussion threads (Which are over 2 years old might I add) just to talk about something that happened in them is pretty much pointless dont ya think? It's because of this type of thing that most forums I go to just have 1 general thread for anime and manga
No it's not pointless, if discussion is generated here I don't see why the same thing wouldn't happen if the same people talking about the manga post in the manga threads.

Tokoya said:
Uhmm no... you guys are over doing it <_<
Jul 29, 2014 2:52 PM

Mar 2013
Akanezora said:
Bulat is my favorite character so far. I wonder when he will get his personal arc?
@Manga readers: We'll get to see it in the anime? Feel free to spoil me.

Jul 29, 2014 3:35 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Botato said:
Tokoya said:
No it's not pointless, if discussion is generated here I don't see why the same thing wouldn't happen if the same people talking about the manga post in the manga threads.

Tokoya said:
Uhmm no... you guys are over doing it <_<

It is pointless when these threads were created years ago...No one is going to literally look through an entire sub-forum to talk about one stinking moment that happened in a chapter that came out ages ago....Having separate threads for each episode/chapter IS pointless...The only good thing about it is the rating system tbh....People are talking about current events in the manga and theories about what will happen in the future in the manga section, not dwelling on/comparing things that happened before chapter 10 of 51

It's no one's fault other than the super curious member who chose on his/her free will to spoil themselves about something that is clearly hidden for spoiler purposes...The point of having spoiler tags is to discuss things of this nature and quite frankly that's what we're doing

I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but stuff like this really gets on my nerves...It's not like we're not giving a fuck and are just openly saying "Oh, this person does this in the next episode" or "or this person dies" or "This is what happens in the next episode"
TokoyaJul 29, 2014 3:43 PM
Jul 29, 2014 3:43 PM

Nov 2013
Tokoya said:
It is pointless when these threads were created years ago...No one is going to literally look through an entire sub-forum to talk about one stinking moment that happened in a chapter that came out ages ago....Having separate threads for each episode/chapter IS pointless (Especially for weekly series at that) lol...The only good thing about it is the rating system tbh
Did you read what I said?
You guys are already talking here. Just move the discussion to the proper thread <_<

Tokoya said:
It's no one's fault other than the super curious member who chose on his/her free will to spoil themselves about something that is clearly hidden for spoiler purposes...The point of having spoiler tags is to discuss things of this nature and quite frankly that's what we're doing
Which you shouldn't.

Look I don't care because I don't open the spoilers anyway, but the point I'm trying to make is spoiler tags or not that's still going off-topic.

I hope this doesn't count as back seat modding <_<
Pages (9) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2014

282 by Cammell »»
Apr 18, 11:23 AM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2014

1363 by Fiorno »»
Apr 13, 11:22 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2014

981 by Fiorno »»
Apr 13, 11:02 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 31, 2014

471 by Fiorno »»
Apr 13, 12:43 PM

Poll: » Uff...those continuous deaths

S1H2A3N - Mar 17

1 by 7Hunna_Jahmir »»
Mar 26, 2:49 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.