Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 »
Jul 4, 2014 7:14 AM

Feb 2014
FluffyFlesh said:
From 7.26 to 7.20 in just two days after a burst in about 4 hours from 7.29 to 7.23. May I laugh hard? Not that I need a permision to do that but just checkin' if you're okay with it.
I have a feeling that the more people will watch it the lower , the down-down the rate will go.

Well, in the end you get what you deserve, and there's not denying that this one has a rate higher than what it deserves. I can only hope time corrects this.
Jul 4, 2014 12:23 PM

Dec 2013
The fact that most people on here couldn't figure how how Kazumi wasn't dead is pretty depressing. I think this anime would have been like an 8/10 if like the last three episodes were not rushed, so i would say it deserves a 7/10 (I'm still going to give it 8/10 to make up for when i overrated SAO also even though it's shit ending was way worse.)
Jul 4, 2014 12:45 PM

Jan 2013
TheBlackHearted1 said:
The fact that most people on here couldn't figure how how Kazumi wasn't dead is pretty depressing. I think this anime would have been like an 8/10 if like the last three episodes were not rushed, so i would say it deserves a 7/10 (I'm still going to give it 8/10 to make up for when i overrated SAO also even though it's shit ending was way worse.)

I don't think anyone who hadn't read a manga could figure it out, I myself wasn't even sure if she was alive or if it was something like dream/remembering/alternative world happy ending. If she wasn't I would lover my rating on 7/10 or even 6/10 as it would be a worse ending possible, she was my favorite character from anime too.
The real world is past the virtual world is future.

Jul 4, 2014 2:52 PM

Nov 2012
I kinda get Chisato, "We think logically, but act emotionally." - is a quote I heard from a certain someone.

But damn was that rushed. Time to go back to reading the manga.
I believe that unless you know for sure that you don't like a concept, you should keep exploring it. Whether it be characteristics of people or a genre of some sort, you never know if you don't like it until you've seen quality work corresponding to that genre. Keep exploring until you've found something you enjoy, or something of quality. Then you know what's bad, what's good, and what isn't for you.
( ・ㅂ・)و ̑̑ Everyday life.
Jul 4, 2014 3:02 PM

May 2013
A lot of anime I have seen recently, like Black Bullet, have suffered tremendously from being rushed and it sucks. This anime was no exception but at least it was watchable.
TomangoMay 23, 2015 3:04 PM
Jul 4, 2014 3:35 PM

Aug 2013

Well, I think it was at the image of what happened from the episode 10, when they changed the OP. Did they knew they were to rush it that much and turn the ending into crap? Seriously, err. I'll have to read the manga, because that ending...

It's sad because from the episode 1 to 9, it had so much potential, but it feel like they tried so much to put an entire season in four episodes...

Like we all expected, Kana could actually walk, but I didn't thought it was with the help of that button. Kinda fortunate that both Kana and Kuroneko survived to a 99% failure procedure...

Kazuma death (well, she's not really dead since we saw her in the ending...) was so anti-climatic, it felt so out-of-nowhere. Why did she had to go in that lab anyway, where was lurking a super powerful witch? She has no freaking attack power! They also never explained why she wasn't dead... I guess it's due to Hatsuna, but you know, is it too much to ask to see or hear about how she got revived?

The whole fighting was way too fast. It feel like everything happened within 15 seconds.

Anyway, there's not much to say except that it was rushed as hell. Black Bullet suffered from the same syndrom. I hope it will not start a trend in anime production, where they sacrifice quality for the deadline...
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Jul 4, 2014 3:39 PM
Mar 2013
a 7/10 series. Nowhere near as bad as elfen lied. lots of interesting situations throughout the series and an MC that isn't completely retarded like kouta. the pacing and plotholes dragged it down a little but overall a very fun watch.
Jul 4, 2014 6:20 PM

Feb 2008
Wow that was bad, having read the manga this adaptation has cut out/modified wayyy too much. I'm usually on the anime side in manga vs. anime, but this is too much, so many things were left out and as a result this is a half-assed adaptation. 5/10
Jul 4, 2014 6:26 PM

Dec 2013
Really????!!!

I like it a lot!

Well i haven't read the manga but if you say it's better than the anime I'll read it.

Also does the manga continues after the anime????
Jul 4, 2014 7:34 PM
Jan 2014
As much i love the manga they did a awful job in the 3 final episodes.
Jul 5, 2014 1:44 AM

Jun 2013
Rushed, poor, scantily clad explanations, lot of unfinished business, that typical MC, the motto of "have to protect" all led to the downhill of this show let alone the fanservice where they had to cover the bewbs up with smog and misty lights which in itself was meaningless. Kotori = Orihime v2. Can't believe that some accomplished voice-actors opted to voice this show. The only.. ONLY good thing was the first opening. Could listen to it all day and not get bored. They changed the opening abruptly to a song which was pretty much unsuited for the anime. 5/10 only for OP1 and some specks of good animation at times.
Jul 5, 2014 5:18 AM

Dec 2013
Why the FACK did they have to squeeze 100 chapters into 13 episodes?!?!?!!?

I DEMAND A REMAKE THAT IS TRUE TO THE ORIGINAL STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!

One question though. Which chapter of the manga does this anime end at?

Anyone care to enlighten?
L-RyoshiJul 5, 2014 6:11 AM
HESTIAAPPROVES
Jul 5, 2014 5:43 AM
Jul 2014
edup_2004 said:
Really????!!!

I like it a lot!

Well i haven't read the manga but if you say it's better than the anime I'll read it.

Also does the manga continues after the anime????

This is what I want to know. There are a lot of things untold that does not really pertain to the main plot
Jul 5, 2014 10:23 AM
Feb 2014
este anime es el peor de la temporada, FUE TAN ESTUPIDO
Jul 5, 2014 1:26 PM
Jul 2012
Iolo said:
Amarrez said:
>Kazumi just being alive at the end

This fucking show hahahahaha

I mean I know why she's alive, but at least the manga explains it. The anime is just like lolalive

I never read the manga so I guess thats why I so damn confused. How is Kazumi and Hatsuna alive? Who were the TWO graves for. Why is Kana back in a wheelchair?

I feel like without reading the manga the anime leaves so many unanswered questions at the end.

At least in Elfen Lied they leave it up to the person watching to determine the ending. Here its just like wtf just happened.

Besides the ending the show itself was not half bad, but i feel like the ending ruined it for me.

this is actually not true, if you paid attention to the little details throughout the series, youd know who it was standing at the gate at the end before the cut out in elfen lied

antimatter and micro black holes aside, we had everything we needed to figure out what happened, it was just rushed, VERY rushed, only hang up i have is how hatsuna managed to get to kazumi in time, didnt she die right after the screen panned away? which kana was still in her wheel chair at the time, can hatsuna bring anyone back to life regardless of how long theyve been dead? otherwise there must be a big window for her to revive someone

also, what? please tell me this guy is wrong an they didnt sqeeze 100+ chapters into 13 episodes.. if they did then i know exactly what went wrong with this show with just that lol

another train wreck this season that didnt stick to the manga and rushed the story was flag
Hito420Jul 5, 2014 1:30 PM
Jul 5, 2014 9:42 PM

Oct 2007
Will MAL ever learned?

1. "You don't like this show? *checks his profile and then come back* LOL he rated this XXX show 10/10."

2. "You love this show? Your taste is suck."

3. The type who believe that his standard is the perfect one and everyone must agree with him.

I hope one day I don't have to see these type of comments again, and I am sure as hell that day would never come.
But please, Nobody must get a permission from someone else to love a show he want to love, get your shit damn right.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Jul 6, 2014 2:33 AM
Jul 2013
I agree the last couple episode were extremely rushed. Had they took their time to develop that would have made this anime so much better. I did enjoy this anime all-in-all. I do wish to see a second season, but only if they fill in the missing gaps (what happens to all the other antagonists) and continue the arc.
Jul 6, 2014 5:11 AM
Feb 2013
-Aero- said:
I'm bored so i typed a lot. Only people more bored than i was will probably read this.

I see that the main problem people are having is that it was rushed. I don't get it though. Why is that.... bad?

What is the difference between moving fast and rushing? Rushing is when something needs to be done because of a limit on time and things need to be done immediately, but rushing is done with a purpose. To reach a destination. If you are going to be late to an interview for a job, you will rush to get ready and drive to it. Otherwise, you are late and this affects your chances to get the job. The same principle applies with anime. To reach the ending of the series it was pushed at a fast pace. Indeed some things were cut out from the source material, but when you are rushing to your interview, do you really have time to fix a gourmet omelette for breakfast? No! You fix a PopTart, and you know what? PopTart's are freaking delicious.

So as with anime, although it was rushed, it's not harmed because of that. Why does it automatically register in our minds that rushed = bad. That doesn't make sense. Did it not entertain you because it was too fast? Fast and Furious is fast, but a bunch of people watch it and like it. I don't understand. Please enlighten me, why is it bad to be rushed.

The main goal of anime is to entertain people in some sort of way. Different anime try to make you feel different things and express different views, but it all comes down to if it is entertaining. If it didn't do anything to hurt the value of entertainment, then it didn't cause a problem. I can understand in some cases why rushing things can be confusing and take away from the immersion and entertainment of the anime, but in this case it was around 3 episodes that any rushing occurred, and i didn't even notice until i read this page. People said it "felt" rushed. Things feel hard, soft, squishy, warm, and cold, but no one complains about anime "feeling" squishy. So why is it a problem to "feel" rushed.

Is it the possibility that it "could" have been better if it spread things out better? That can't be proven. In fact the anime could have very well been spread out so thin it just wasn't entertaining because of it. We cannot predict the future. This could have very well been the best result possible. Things such as "potential" have no place in entertainment. It is what is is, that is whats important, not what it could be. Twilight could have been set in outer space, or on the Death Star, but it wasn't. Would it have been better if it was? YES! Does that give it a 1/10, no, it may get one anyway, but not because of the potential to be on a Death Star.

Finally I will quote FluffyFlesh "And I repeat myself : I prefer a cliffhanger that last even for 3 years for a sequel to take place than see this bullshit." This doesn't make sense. If you are 3 years late for your interview i can assure you, you will not get the job. So eat a poptart and get over it!

Yes i gave it a 10/10, but i do that for almost everything i like." 10/10 would watch again". And its true. I would watch it again, because i enjoyed it. So if you read all of this. Go eat a PopTart and get that job!

An interesting read (or I'm really bored ;-) ). You try to argument your reasoning, which I appreciate.

However, I think you make one capital mistake. Basically, you say "it was rushed, but it was rushed with a reason" and then, you equate that reason with it being an adequate excuse for it being rushed. However, and this is where you make the capital mistake, I believe, the 'reason' why they rush it, is not a reason that is caused within the anime (aka 'in story') but as AN EXTERNAL REASON. It is a meta-reason. And that external meta-reason is, that they only have 13 episodes, and want to cram everything in those 13 episodes.

However, that is THEIR reason: they want to go through with it, cost what cost, just so they 'finish' and get their money. Good for them. But why would that be good for us? What is their external reason to us? As a reader/watcher, you expect a GOOD anime, aka, the pacing, the story, etc. should be done properly. This was not the case. Why not? Because they wanted their money and accepted unreasonable constraints to the amount of episodes they had to cram so many chapters in there.

There was NO internal reason (in story) thus, to rush it, it was rushed for their own benefit and for their own motives, which had little to do with how the manga and mangaka envisaged it. I fail to see why that reason would make the anime somehow 'more good', however. The 'destination' for them is to get to the endline, at whatever pace, even if they rush it and make the story more incomprehensible and less enjoyable than it would have been otherwise. OUR reason (at least mine, and I would say, of most anime-watchers) for watching it, however, is to get a good story, as good and enjoyable as can be. The two reasons and goals differ considerably, thus. You take THEIR reason as being valid to explain away why they screw things up; it is my opinion however, that their reason is FAR less important than to provide a higher quality anime. That's also what others wanted to say with the 'I prefer to wait 3 years and have a good anime, than not waiting and having a botched one'. Is one sure that they would otherwise have delivered a better anime? No, there are no absolute certainties. But the chances of it would have been much higher. What IS sure, however, is that they now botched up and made a rush-job, thereby degrading much of what the manga delivered in matters of character-development, better pacing, worldbuilding, and generally being more consistent than the anime was.

For people enjoying more a 'finished' anime, however and whatever way it is finished (where I think you belong to), above an unfinished one, but which is done properly, this reasoning may seem strange. But to us, *your* reasoning seems alien: who the hell would rather want a rushed ending than a good ending, even if one has to wait bit longer for it? Is it impatience that drives you? I dunno. I can't fathom that thought-process, to be frank. I prefer quality, and the more rushed something is, the more chance you have the quality degrades - at least here it did. Maybe you didn't notice it, but I (and many others) DID notice that, so your principle counterargument is not valid, at least for us.

Your analogy with the interview shows this as well. Yes, if one wants to interview someone, and you're late, you'll have to rush it to get it ready and published on time. However, what is that to us? If we, AS A READER of that interview notice it's a rush-job and not that well done, than it DOES NOT matter whether the interviewer was in a time-constraint; the quality of the actual interview IS and REMAINS low. That you don't notice that and find the interview good, well...that speaks for your discerning ability, then, but to those that DO notice it, it doesn't mean a thing whether or not the interviewer had little time. Maybe he didn't know about it in front, maybe he overslept, maybe his car broke down, maybe there are a myriad of reasons for him why he had to do a rushed job, but that doesn't change the fact that he *made* a rushed job. And I don't care what HIS reasons where, to evaluate whether or not he did a good job. That he (the interviewer) would loose his job if he didn't make a rushed job of it, has no bearing on the question whether his interview is good. And, indeed, if I would read his interview 3 years later, and it was good, I would appreciate that interview way more than an interview 3 years earlier, but rushed and crappy.

It is this point you seem to miss completely. I don't care about the external reasons why the studio decided to make it less well than it deserved and could have been. Maybe they ran out of money. Maybe there were legal constraints. Maybe they get a bonus if they finish it on time. Whatever. It means nothing to me in evaluating whether the job (anime) they delivered was good. In this case, it could have been FAR better if they had done it in more episodes, changed the pacing accordingly, and didn't have that rushed ending. Yes, it still *could* have been not very good. There are no absolute certainties. But seen the fact that the manga was way better, if they stayed more closely to it, chances are it would have been better as well. In general, something that is rushed is less good then something which is not. Rushed, after all, means you're cutting corners which HAS an effect on the overall story (in making it less good). That is exactly the difference between 'rushed' and 'moving fast', to answer your question.

In conclusion: the main point you seem to miss, is that THEIR reasons for rushing it, and OUR reasons for evaluating their end-product, are two completely different things. We only evaluate the quality of the work; their reasons to rush it are their own; it doesn't make the endproduct any better, just like a rushed interview doesn't become any better because the interviewer had too little time to make a decent one.
AnimageNebyJul 6, 2014 9:36 AM
Jul 6, 2014 5:40 AM

Feb 2013
Oh my god this was AWFUL.

Pacing/adaption issues aside this may have been the most retarded ending I've ever seen in an anime. How do you end it like this?
Jul 6, 2014 8:51 AM

Feb 2010
Wait what? She lived?
wthell?

Seems like the 'miraculous breakthrough' saved the plot.
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

Jul 6, 2014 4:47 PM

Jan 2014
Even though all the crazy shit that happened like how that 0.1% chance was a success and how everyone died but some how we see them again at the end (Kotori still dead though, we see her grave instead.) Why did the two of them survived and Kotori did not? I dont get it. Also I was hoping for Neko and Ryouta could have spend some time together with her memories so they could catch up. Was pretty upset she forgot everything again.. including all the new memories with Ryouta. Everything aside the series deserve 8-9/10

PS: The censor bars/steam/w.e! was anoying as SHIT! Really wanted to see the gore/fan service. Would have enjoyed the anime much more without them.
Jul 8, 2014 1:18 AM
Apr 2014
They compressed 100 chapters of a manga into 13 episodes and it was a huge let down. They cut out so much at the end that it isn't even funny. I am very displeased at how the last two episodes went. I really enjoyed this anime up until now.
Jul 8, 2014 8:24 PM

Dec 2012
I don't know why, but when Ryota was pulling Kuroha up by the arm at the end and was like "I'm not letting go again!", I thought her arm was gonna come right off and I went hysteric.

Well anyway I don't know about the manga but this ending felt so contrived, cliche, and I thought I was watching the rest of the story on fast forward. I was going to congratulate them for having the balls to kill off Kazumi, but not only is she alive and well but the wrong girl is in the wheelchair. I guess they want her to lose her virginity at all costs. I did like how Kuroha mentioned the Summer Triangle at the end, that was a nice touch that played on how her memories were still there, waiting to resurface.

I didn't want to compare this to Elfen Lied but with all of the glaring similarities, this just felt like an inferior rehash that was more flash and less substance. Chisato and the lab were shrouded in mystery for the majority of the series, only to have massive info dumping on his (rather shallow) motives and character at the end. I'm not sure what they were smoking to try to fit this whole story into 13 episodes. I don't know, it could have worked if 3-4 episodes worth of footage wasn't dedicated to the girls fooling around in the hot spring or Kazumi bragging about what a horny virgin she was. I did like how they cut down on the gore and nudity considerably, albeit the melting was unsettling so props for thinking of something even more disturbing than EL's slice n' dice.

With all of that said though, I still feel like on its own this series was decent. I didn't dislike the lack of story, but the pacing and rushed in characters (like the witch hunting church people) was a big of a turn off and cut down on the potential a fair deal. I still did like the cast of girls (especially Hatsuna) and Ryota was miles more interesting than Kota.

6/10, this guy should probably just let the whole cute girls/gore&labs idea go though.
Jul 10, 2014 5:14 AM

Sep 2008
I'm just glad they didn't kill off Kazumi.

Anime was terrible but kept me interested till the end.
Jul 13, 2014 3:47 PM

Aug 2011
I actually enjoyed the show but reading all these reviews and on how the manga is x1904844 better makes me curious, I should read it, maybe I'll also be disappointed in the end! :o
Jul 13, 2014 6:50 PM

Jun 2013
It was OK. How the hell did Kazumi and Hatsuna came back to life? The memory thing is so unnecessary. 6/10
Jul 13, 2014 11:36 PM

Nov 2013
As long as best girl(according to 4chan /a/) Kazumi is alive, I am happy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwMkfGbmfhI
This video teaches me the importance of hygiene and fetishes!!!
Jul 14, 2014 5:20 AM

Jan 2011
Amarrez said:
>Kazumi just being alive at the end

This fucking show hahahahaha

I mean I know why she's alive, but at least the manga explains it. The anime is just like lolalive

I will have to look at the manga then.
夜露死苦
http://mochichandiscoversjapan.wordpress.com/
Visit my Japan adventures' blog. =3
Jul 15, 2014 1:39 AM

Jul 2013
The ending was rushed but the overall impression of the anime deserves a 9/10 because I enjoyed each episode except maybe too rushed but hey ho its a pleasure. I was going to assume this anime would be slow paced but guess can't judge book by its cover
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 15, 2014 1:26 PM
May 2014
-Wont they all just end up as aliens still?

-Oh yey the giant reset thing collapsed. How climatic.

-MC woke up after being knocked out and arrives in just enough time shows up to save everything cliche.

-Ichijiku. Three dots in that name.

-"This is as far as I can guide you." What why? Isn't she in his subconciousness? What prevents her from appearing?

-Flying ninja kick? Just kick his head like a football (soccer ball) that would snap his neck... No need for silly antics.

-Chisato... Well that was kinda unexpected. At least it had this twist at the end. If he was going to be too generic I'm pretty sure I would drop the rating because of that alone.

-"Create antimatter" Well that was logical. One can't "create" nothing. Valk must remove the area where she wishes to form the antimatter.

-Oh and: wont they all just end up as aliens still?
Jul 20, 2014 9:03 PM

Dec 2013
How lame series.. The beginning was OK, but then it went worse and worse. 4/10
Jul 23, 2014 10:33 AM

Jun 2009
Holy crap, those might've been the most awful final two episodes I've ever seen. "Shit" doesn't even begin to describe it. Jesus...
Jul 25, 2014 1:59 PM

Jul 2014
Yes! They kissed! *Loses memories again* Oh F**k Me!
It seems that according to many comments that this ending was terribly rushed. I've never read the manga so I don't know but to me it was an okay ending. I didn't get how Kazumi survived but okay. Also, poor Kotori, seriously.
Screw Ichijuku, he was a douche-bag and even though it did shock me that he saved Valkrie, I still do not in the slightest feel sorry for him. I do feel sorry for his sister though, I can't imagine being forced to become a live then die again was very pleasant.

Overall, not the best anime I've watched ever but enjoyabe for 13 episodes.
7/10 and I'll probably go and read the manga.
Jul 27, 2014 10:06 AM
May 2012
Oh dang, kuroha lost her memories? But then the others except Kotori are alive again? Talk about a bittersweet ending (Or so I think).

It was good but I just don't think the harem scenes and the plot were incorporated together really well. Still, it's not bad as it tends to get psychological in some gory scenes.

6/10
Jul 28, 2014 7:19 AM

Apr 2011
LOLWAT 3/10
Jul 28, 2014 10:48 PM

Nov 2007
wow. that last episode was .... really bad.

I mean what the hell?

Rushed so hard.

Chisato and Valkyria were both stupid and none of their actions made sense.

Kotori and Kazumi die, but maybe not Kazumi.

Neko gets her memories .... then loses them again. Seriously?

How the hell was Kana walking?

I'm not sure a single thing here made sense. The manga has to be better than this thrown together crap animated.

Decent enough then awful in the span of a couple episodes.
Jul 31, 2014 2:41 AM

Aug 2010
Ok it's not bad but not good either. It has a lot of bad points just because a lot of things are left unexplained from the result of the series being rushed.

To start it of the supposedly heartless villain is just some guy with a sister complex and did save Valkyrie. The "enemy of the week" is described as OP as f*ck but then our hero is able to defeat it in 1 - 2 episodes. Our hero is just too good both morally and skills-wise. After all that hype of restoring her memories then easy come easy go forgets again. Medical guy found the recipe for the drug miraculously. The restoring witch is apparently immortal? Or up until they all turn into aliens.

It's very shounen type ending is very contradicting to it's genre so it just made the whole thing as a harem show with a gruesome twist. In the end it's still a good show I would definitely get a copy of BluRay just to see how they melt....

PS: I think the "Summer Triangle" is in Kuroha's boobs :)
Aug 2, 2014 4:06 AM

May 2013
Yo i'm going to say it again. This shit was so fucking rushed!

I couldn't even feel sorry for any of them, couldn't feel happy about Kuroha's memories returning, nothing. This last few episodes have pretty much been like bullet points with a line or two only, no details.

First half was great, 2nd half was garbage.

5.3/10

Gotta check out the manga...*grumble grumble*
Aug 2, 2014 6:07 AM
May 2012
Aw man, I wanted to comment many things, but I don't feel like commenting them anymore.
I mean, this episode was badly directed and executed. Bad last episode. I really like the first few episodes, but the last few episodes were kinda bad.....but hey, I still enjoyed this Anime.
I will definitely read the fucking Manga!! Thank you ^^
Aug 3, 2014 7:58 AM

Sep 2012
i skipped to see the ending before i start to watch the anime

after Kuroha lost her memory at the end again will she get her memory back in the future? if it follows manga story then i'm sure some1 can answer this question, i finished EP2 & new i wonder, to i continue it or not continue it
Aug 3, 2014 9:29 AM

Jun 2011
LOL this is so funny! Best unintentional comedy of the season. So much wrong with the series. Kuroneko didn't act like herself, nor her younger self. The worst thing about this episode is it's supposed to be an ending, but it didn't feel like it at all. -.-
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Aug 3, 2014 7:37 PM

May 2014
Ending was a mess, really loved the show but they produced one of the worst endings known to mankind... at least Kuroneko kissed Ryouta but I had a feeling that she would lose her memories ;/ Felt really bad for Kazumi also when she dying as well

Oh well at least the manga is ongoing but nothing's going to be the same if there is a second season and since Kotori isn't there :(
Aug 5, 2014 3:04 PM

May 2011
Really hate it when the studio rushes a anime adaption -_-
To many holes left behind.
Hope they remake it when the manga finishes.
Aug 10, 2014 9:21 PM

Apr 2013
Sucks the anime had been rushed after the halfway-point, since it actually was interesting. Wasn't forgettable, though Elfen Lied is admittedly more memorable. The anime is better than Elfen Lied, however (at least it didn't disappoint me too much), though until I do get to read this manga, I can't tell if it's a bad adaptation or not.

Missed potentials are so sad and frustrating...
Aug 11, 2014 3:25 AM

Sep 2012
Lil-Bird said:
Sucks the anime had been rushed after the halfway-point, since it actually was interesting. Wasn't forgettable, though Elfen Lied is admittedly more memorable. The anime is better than Elfen Lied, however (at least it didn't disappoint me too much), though until I do get to read this manga, I can't tell if it's a bad adaptation or not.

Missed potentials are so sad and frustrating...

i decided to watch it & i completed it, they better make season 2 in future :)

Well so far all short anime's 10-14 episodes long have issues or flaws or how to call it, Some are rushed some have plot holes, some have plot holes cause they are rushed, my point longer anime's are better most of the time, so they should make it longer if they are in capable doing short anime's with out this flaws, it was bit disappointing, mostly the ending, but still good anime 8/10 :) , i would give it 7/10 really, but i starched it a bit :), sometimes i do that
Aug 20, 2014 10:20 AM

Jan 2012
really enjoyed this whole thing until last EP..

at least make it right and leave cliff hanger or some shit for more possible season..

but nope, let's herp derp and fucking skip 80 volumes of content and end it

hell i wouldn't mind some of those EPs being pure fanservice if they do all the main stuff right and extend it to 26 EP or make 2nd season

it was easily 8+ in my book.. even thought of giving it a rare 9 but this last fucking EP man..

p.s Kazumi 4 lyfe
Aug 31, 2014 10:35 AM

May 2014
Well this is definitely a disaster. You just can't make a 13 episodes anime from over 100 chapters manga. But I don't care. I really enjoyed it!

I feel kinda sorry for Ryouta. In the end Neko forgot him again, but after the ED it seems like she is slowly reminding of him again ^^

Also the deference between the 1st OP and the 2nd OP was very ... refreshing somehow (yeah, I'm weird).

Anyway I enjoyed it. It also seems like a special episode is coming in september.
Aug 31, 2014 11:01 AM

Sep 2012
Hibiki07 said:
Well this is definitely a disaster. You just can't make a 13 episodes anime from over 100 chapters manga. But I don't care. I really enjoyed it!

I feel kinda sorry for Ryouta. In the end Neko forgot him again, but after the ED it seems like she is slowly reminding of him again ^^

Also the deference between the 1st OP and the 2nd OP was very ... refreshing somehow (yeah, I'm weird).

Anyway I enjoyed it. It also seems like a special episode is coming in september.

In Manga
Sep 4, 2014 5:39 AM

May 2014
Sugram22 said:
Hibiki07 said:

In Manga

I see ... Ryouta's life is pretty harsh, isn't it.
Sep 4, 2014 6:43 AM

Sep 2012
Hibiki07 said:
Sugram22 said:

In Manga

I see ... Ryouta's life is pretty harsh, isn't it.

indeed it is, & so far i have seen,

I i usually do not read hole manga, i go trough manga fast & read when it gets interesting, well sometimes i skip chapters to

usually i read when i want to know something that is not explained in anime, & also when i want to spoil pairing for myself, sometimes curiosity gets better of me :D
Sugram22Sep 4, 2014 6:53 AM
Pages (9) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 »

More topics from this board

» Is it set in the same world as Elfen Lied?

Saku33 - Nov 16, 2023

5 by Buny0058 »»
Nov 18, 2023 12:33 AM

Poll: » Gokukoku no Brynhildr Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 18, 2014

126 by RawrOMG »»
Sep 13, 2023 3:41 AM

Poll: » Gokukoku no Brynhildr Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 8, 2014

231 by jazbrie »»
Aug 14, 2023 6:03 AM

Poll: » Gokukoku no Brynhildr Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2014

308 by jazbrie »»
Aug 14, 2023 4:49 AM

» Anybody still here

Iamtheeggman - Mar 30, 2021

29 by Barrycade »»
May 6, 2023 7:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.