Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
No Game No Life (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (21) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »
Jun 25, 2014 4:25 PM

Oct 2010
i want 2nd season!!!! ;.;
Jun 25, 2014 4:29 PM
Jun 2014
Parisbelle said:
Even in the last episode, the show continues to favor Sora over Shiro, who can very well be like every other female in the cast if it isn’t for her relationship with Sora (which, again, why does her worth have to be defined by her relationship with a guy?). She didn’t say much in the episode, which, okay I get that it’s her personality. But she has so little say compared to her brother that you can almost forget about her.

I partially agree with this. It's pretty obvious that Sora is the brain, the mastermind of blank, while Shiro seems to be the heart. Sora's level in strategies is way higher than shiro's. On the other part, it seems that actual fighting skills is the opposite, shiro owns sora pretty hard.

But well. This is just the first season. It's the beginning of the story. We don't know how does this advances in the LN, so it could change in the future.
Jun 25, 2014 4:30 PM

Oct 2013
v solid show. enjoyed grealty. such wow such game
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."
Jun 25, 2014 4:32 PM

Oct 2010

Considering how watching and following an anime is time consuming in face of real life duties, animes that are easy to get into are the ones that naturally the more popular ones. For instance, when I first picked up NGNL, I was expecting another Ones Out or Liars Game, though I will most likely not be able to follow it as dutifully as I did for NGNL.

You have a point with the hype the show had beforehand which I agree with you on that. I don’t find otaku friendly type of shows all that enjoyable as well and fail to see the charm in it (watching it once was enough for me; over and over? No way).

Yeah, NGNL was really a guilty pleasure for me. I’m going through an anime/manga relapse here, and NGNL is just the saving grace to keep me in the community. I feel bad though, reading what’s implied in your post. There was other noteworthy animes this season? Where was I to not have seen them?
Jun 25, 2014 4:34 PM
May 2014
Awww it ended. Let the hate begin...wait it already began but, meh, that's just as old as my moldy shoes.

I was kind of expecting more from Steph and the "spell"...I could guess she would have her small but significant role, but that game ended rather anticlimactically to me.

Totally saw another short game coming. The coin toss' execution was just dull, but I guess it was all about the bet to begin with. I mean it is coin toss...

Cliffhanger season ending, but satisfying enough, I was expecting the ending to be the 4 main players staring on the sky saying "just you wait, Tet", which would be...plain. Good that it didn't quite happen just like that at the end.

The Miko kind of resembles Shinobu (Monogatari), but maybe that's just me. I was a bit frustrated she got "persuaded" way too quickly, then the ending happened.

Great series 9.5/10. Very good but not excellent last episode (ep 6 and 11 still take the cake) 8/10. Wednesday's not gonna be the same. Here's a hoping for a S2.
Jun 25, 2014 4:38 PM

Oct 2010

Except they hardly acknowledge Shiro’s strength. Her strength is often a support for Sora’s.

And wait, Shiro’s the heart? LOL. Did I have the wrong interpretation of the show the entire time? Every time Sora talked about Shiro, it gave me hope but now it just seems like Shiro’s the drive, not the heart.

And yeah, that’s the thing. Why hasn’t it been implied before that Shiro is the better fighter?

When that is revealed in the latest arc, it felt like a deus ex machina or a reminder that, “Oh remember Shiro you guys? She can do this!” It felt like a cheap attempt to elevate Shiro to the acclaimed Blank status she shares with Sora.
Jun 25, 2014 4:42 PM

Dec 2010
I admit this last episode was entertaining, but still the anime was below bearable.

1. Characters. It's really rare(so rare) that I don't give a point here on whatever the anime is, but seriously, there isn't a single charactert that's the least interesting to me in any way possible. Maybe Shiro was cute for a moment, but that's about it. Sora was absolutely terrible.
2. Atmosphere. I didn't feel anything remotely close to atmosphere at any given point.
3. OST. The OP and the ED are a (big)No, and really no track had impact on me.
4. Animation. I would have said it's ok... if there was not so much red/pink spilled onto it. It made it unwatchable for me so often.
5. Background story. I was not moved by Shiro and Sora' past at all.
6. Storyline. A storliney consisting of 3 events. I'd lie if I say it was impressive.
7. Ending. +1. One of the few good parts(at all) of the anime. It was entertaining, although the very ending was... rushed?
8. Drama. Uh-h-h, what?
9. Overall affect. My minimal expetations were not even remotely justified. The games were boring(at best) and Blank never sounded convincing to me, not one of their wins impressed me in any way.
10. Bonus score: +1. Just because there was that moment when Sora outsmarted the warbeasts in episode 7 or 8.
Overall score: 2/10.

I wanna kill the people who compared this to Code Geass :facepalm:
Jun 25, 2014 4:43 PM
Jun 2014
Quite epic if I do say so myself
Jun 25, 2014 4:48 PM

Jun 2013
Good and entertaining series, no epic or outstanding moment, over-hyped.

Word battle is amazing though

7.5/10

Definitely watch season 2

But seriously Ranked#22 with 8.8+ score???
ZeafJun 25, 2014 5:01 PM
Jun 25, 2014 4:52 PM
Jun 2014
Parisbelle said:
And wait, Shiro’s the heart? LOL. Did I have the wrong interpretation of the show the entire time? Every time Sora talked about Shiro, it gave me hope but now it just seems like Shiro’s the drive, not the heart.

Sorry. English isn't my main language, so I couldn't find the word. I meant Shiro was the "physical strength" of Blank. Therefore, you're right, it's the drive.
Jun 25, 2014 4:56 PM

Feb 2014
Good ending to a good show! I wasn't too upset at there being a cliffhanger because there are plenty of races that we haven't seen yet. Fantastic show definitely looking forward to Season 2!
Jun 25, 2014 5:00 PM

May 2014
@Parisbelle
You missed Ping Pong The Animation man, Masaaki Yuasa did it again!

I'd also mention Selector Infected WIXOSS, but it's Mari Okada trying to write a Madoka Magica plot but within the card game genre, establishing the characters, MELODRAMA, drop the ball on the plot. Twist resulting in a cliffhanger for the fall season.

And ofc there's Mushishi and JoJo continuing.
Jun 25, 2014 5:00 PM

Sep 2012
One good episode doesn't really make a good anime.

5/10.
Jun 25, 2014 5:01 PM

May 2012
This is such a fun and enjoyable ride throughout the series. Kuhaku really kickass and SEASON 2 PLEASE!!!!!!
“They stood together in a false intimacy, a nervous contact. And he was in love with her.”
― D.H. Lawrence, Women in Love

Jun 25, 2014 5:03 PM

Jun 2008
Kaioshin_Sama said:
Even if I were to rate this on pure enjoyment it wouldn't fare a whole lot better. I just never really got all that into it. I don't know I've just seen this sort of stuff countless times before from LN anime and I just didn't really identify with any of the characters, nor did I find the games and their outcomes particularly interesting except for the Shiritori one. It just all felt kind of half-assed and typical LN with the fanservice and reference gags. Like I'm really not against the idea of just enjoying shows as a guilty pleasure but this one just didn't do it for me to the level it seems to for a lot of people apparently.

I'd suggest you go, and read the novel. If you find, that after the first volume, you find it more enjoyable, you should stick to it, if you don't, then it really isn't for you (I'm saying this, because they sadly decided to go the wrong way; and cut the parts, that in my opinion made NGNL so great; during adaptation).

Kaioshin_Sama said:
But the way they overcome the traps is rarely all that interesting and clever beyond the Shiritori game. For example this episode amounts to basically their opponent going into a stock berserk mode as a twist and then Sora revealing that he'd found the solution to win the game all along by having Steph just show up to win the game because of some implausible series of calculations Shiro made last episode that apparently yet again allow them to predict everything that is going to happen down to the millisecond. All of this happens within the first few minutes. It doesn't feel clever or smart or like they work to overcome anything when they keep having them win like this just because. It's just not exciting at all in terms of the scenario writing and gives the impression the author isn't even remotely trying beyond seeing how many references and how much fanservice he can include. Because the show fails so fundamentally at being engaging in anything but the fanservice and the occasional action sequence I'm basically left without anything else to really talk about in any significance, hence how at least in my case the focus tends to shift towards talk about fanservice since that's what the show seems to want to stand out and put the emphasis on.

I would like to point out, that the basic concept, that "[ ] never loses" is not necessarily a fact. The show (at least based on my estimations) has barely even begun, with the story just starting to roll (once finished, the novels could potentialy provide enough material for at least 4 more seasons, possibly even 9) [sadly, I'm not seeing THAT happen, with an ending like this (It's almost like a middle-finger, honestly...)]
I'd also like to point out, that in the novels (Yes, yet another thing the anime did differently, and to it's harm, in my opinion) the moment Izuna enters her berserk mode is an almost instant defeat for Sora and Shiro, and the way they lured in the NPC is also more explained.
Jun 25, 2014 5:06 PM

Dec 2013
And so the NGNL withdrawal symptom begins....
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Jun 25, 2014 5:06 PM

Jul 2012
Wow! What a ride of an anime. One word to describe such an anime: EPIC!

At first, it was pretty hard to understand, like, how Sora and Shiro beat all the games they played, but I guess I understood it a little, enough to the point that makes Sora and Shiro an epic and awesome pair of gamers! x3

The ending.....cliff hanger of Old Deus! D:
Argh! Now we all have to wait for the a second season? Hopefully?!?! DX

Everyone: 2ND SEASON! 2ND SEASON! D:

Meep! x3
But, overall, No Game No Life was an awesome anime to watch. So glad I chose to watch it. :3 The reason I wanted to watch this was cause of the art....but now I got a lot more reasons to watch this. :3
Jun 25, 2014 5:13 PM

Oct 2010
T3hSource said:
@Parisbelle
You missed Ping Pong The Animation man, Masaaki Yuasa did it again!

I'd also mention Selector Infected WIXOSS, but it's Mari Okada trying to write a Madoka Magica plot but within the card game genre, establishing the characters, MELODRAMA, drop the ball on the plot. Twist resulting in a cliffhanger for the fall season.

And ofc there's Mushishi and JoJo continuing.

Ugh, Mari Okada pisses me off with Nagi no Asukara as it is. She knows how to pull the heartstrings but when you reflect back on it, it's just superficial execution, the logic behind characters' actions really thinning and disappointing. So done with her shows.

Thanks for the list though! I'll try them out when I get the time. :)
Jun 25, 2014 5:14 PM

May 2014
Kuroibara- said:
And so the NGNL withdrawal symptom begins....
Still #22...
Going to sleep, don't disappoint me MAL, I'm expecting this to be in the top 20s when I get up.

@Parisbelle
You're welcome (;
Jun 25, 2014 5:16 PM

Sep 2011
Going to rate this an 8/10 because I don't think this show warrants a 8.8 score. Definitely when I see it outscore a bunch of better series. The show was good but definitely not that good. It managed to keep me entertained each episode by the little twists in the game so I'll give it that.
Jun 25, 2014 5:18 PM
Oct 2012
dat cliff hanger!
Jun 25, 2014 5:24 PM
Feb 2009
welp OMg i can't wait for more No Game No Life!!
Jun 25, 2014 5:26 PM

Jun 2008
On the score - People seem to forget, that at least a third (rough, blind estimate) of future watchers haven't seen this show yet. (I'm referring to the people, who watch a show only after it finished airing)

And I would love to see people stop claiming, that this show is/was over-hyped. This show had very little hype, and that too was coming from the fact, that MH was doing it.
The word you people are looking for is overrated, which as I stated before, I'd argue is nothing more, than personal opinion, a difference in tastes, and we could probably spend a long time arguing about it, and achieve nothing.
Jun 25, 2014 5:26 PM

Aug 2013
It certainly was a fun watch but it was something I don't find memorable or special. It was just fun and I didn't feel anything else for it. The characters were okay though nobody really appealed to me.

The games, at least the latter half, kind of felt...I don't know how to appropriately describe it but...contrived? Like everything just works too perfectly for Shiro and Sora. Yeah okay they're geniuses and all but it just feels so cheap :/ And I guess that's the reason why I didn't enjoy it as much. We didn't know how they'll win but we knew they're going to win it anyway. Then when they explain how they did it I'm like "but that's...it feels manipulated." But then my brain goes "but hey it's fantasy so it's plausible right?" Ugh.

I have no problem with fanservice but the stuff here just didn't sit well with me. Naked Shiro made me cringe like wth? Tasteless.

7/10.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Jun 25, 2014 5:57 PM
Oct 2011
OHHHH YEAAA as a light novel reader that ending caught me wayyyy off guard. But i mean it doesn't mean it doesn't make sense. But still I was blown away.

Some of you guys that are rating this.... just because MaL you think is to high shouldn't mean you should rate it any lower then what you think. And stop complaining about the ecchi and 11 year old shiro. There have been tens of shows that have 10-14 year old kids that have boobs of a 20year old and portray way worst then shiro. In fact Shiro is way more modest in this show then most of those.

Anime is for entertainment purposes if you are entertain then there job. is done. Oh Right those of you guys complaining about characters and how some doesn't have enough development I reallllllly suggest everyone to start reading from volume 1. You get the complete insight to their thought process.
Jun 25, 2014 6:01 PM

Apr 2012
Damn! With an 8.84 NGNL already surpassed SnK and is about to surpass TTGL and Monogatari Series: SS too. I wonder just how far the ratings will go before they start to go down.
"Rejoice! We are humans— we are the most talented people! Precisely because we were born without any ability— we can achieve anything— this is the will of the weakest race!" – Sora, ‘No game No life Vol.01’
Jun 25, 2014 6:03 PM

Oct 2007
Parisbelle said:
Yeah, NGNL was really a guilty pleasure for me. I’m going through an anime/manga relapse here, and NGNL is just the saving grace to keep me in the community. I feel bad though, reading what’s implied in your post. There was other noteworthy animes this season? Where was I to not have seen them?

Well it really depends on what you like obviously. I'm not one of those people that seems to mistake their tastes as universal, but you're watching one of the ones I've really enjoyed so far this season in Haikyuu! Just a great inspiring little show about a guy who isn't the tallest (which is a tremendous downside when it comes to Volleyball) or even the most talented at his position, but whose speed and drive as well as the opportunity to team up with a truly exceptional setter/tosser has given him the opportunity to follow in the footsteps of his hero that inspired him to pick up the game in the first place. NGNL has none of that kind of undertone and passion to it because like a lot of LN's it's just kind of populated with egotistical smart ass hikkikomori geniuses who are already at the top of the food chain (much as the show tries to make it seem like it's the opposite out of some sort of victimization complex) and will never have to know anything such as struggle or facing a significant challenge where they really could and/or do lose something. They never have to learn anything new or grow either because they're already pretty much perfect at games and seemingly just about anything beyond that.

I forget who said it earlier in the thread, but this show really does shit all over the idea of hard work ethic and character growth and it's probably a big reason why the characters fail to keep me entertained and interested beyond the sheer spectacle of things, an appeal that started to lose it's flavor by the time the second half of the story rolled around.

Anyway I'd personally say you can't go wrong with the series tehsource recommended (Though I'm personally not that big on Wixoss even though I'm still have about 5 episodes to go), but then you never know as not everybody as the same.
PeacingOutJun 25, 2014 6:08 PM
Jun 25, 2014 6:05 PM
Jul 2013
i saw 3 other flugel, they look hotter than jibril but still jibril personality is the best
Jun 25, 2014 6:15 PM

Jan 2014
Well if anything this show determined how to make a hit anime in the year 2014: Ecchi comedy set in a game world with an OP main character that teams up with a group of girls who are mainly used for fanservice purposes. I thought that animation was beautiful but the story was way too dull for long periods of time to make up for the spurts of excitement we got. 6/10 for me but i'll still give season 2 a chance.
Jun 25, 2014 6:19 PM

Nov 2012
Damn i will mis this o3o
Jun 25, 2014 6:21 PM

Feb 2011
Really, I have enjoyed the entire anime thus far. I love the concept and how the comedy and scenes from other show are incorporated into different episodes. Never was bored when I watched this and every episode was meaningful to the overall plot. I want a second season, but who knows how far they will go. I mean they are not going to cover all the races and individually fight each one. I am not reading the manga, but I would assume that they would take on more than one race at a time at some points in order to shorten the story. This all depends on how many more season this gets (if there even will be a second season) but hey there's a strong possibility. Anyways, I Loved it, favorited it, and can't wait for more to hopefully come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >v<
"Do what you think is right, but sometimes the wrong answer could be the right choice"
Jun 25, 2014 6:21 PM

Jan 2013
No Season 2 No Life
Jun 25, 2014 6:29 PM

Jul 2012
Fucking otaku pandering bullshit.

Am I right? I'm right.

Also, 2nd best anime spring season.

Foxy lady reveal wasn't as grand as I had hoped, my only complaint.
Jun 25, 2014 6:30 PM

Jul 2012
Well are we getting a second season? We better be getting a second season!

I loved this series Sora and Shiro were amazing. especially Shiro.

Great series!!!
Jun 25, 2014 6:52 PM

Oct 2013
honest title would be
"all according to plan"
"Burn the heretics"
Jun 25, 2014 7:00 PM

Sep 2013
Everything was great, the characters, plot,music, ecchi ;) etc...9/10

Sun Tzu — 'Every battle is won before it's ever fought.' words to live by :D

Izuna tan~desu <3

Sora still being boss as usual and Shiro x Izuna scene :O

Fox lady whiskers bother me a bit and the way Sora won :( poor cat.

It still bothers me - Jibril did NOT say aschente in their match!!
(did she say it in the novel?)
Jun 25, 2014 7:02 PM

Oct 2007
bunik34 said:
It's really funny that elitists flock on a single anime that isn't their taste.
It's like they hate it when an anime that is not in their preferences get so many fans.
I pity you.

Eh frankly as an "elitist" I'm not even convinced people like this series as much as they seem to insist they do. I get a lot of "Who are you trying to convince, you or me?" vibes off of some of the reactions to this show. It's just a bandwagon show no matter how you look at it be you a "lover" or "hater".
Jun 25, 2014 7:02 PM

Sep 2010
For some reason, I feel like with the way they ended this there won't be a second season..
But Dammit do I really want one!!!! They have to make another one, right..? With the extreme popularity this series has I cannot see a reason why they wouldn't.
Jun 25, 2014 7:06 PM
May 2014
i hope they make a season 2
Jun 25, 2014 7:07 PM

Jun 2008
bunik34 said:
It's really funny that elitists flock on a single anime that isn't their taste.
It's like they hate it when an anime that is not in their preferences get so many fans.
I pity you.

There are several ways that can happen. One would be, that the show truly isn't to their liking, but is still good enough for them to watch. Another being the "It's cool to hate anything popular" sentiment. Yet another is almost a rule of any medium - the more people watch it, the higher the chance someone will hate it... Which, now that I think about it, is basically aligned with the first one, but meh...

Also, in less than 12 hours, this forum went to 450 posts... And at least half of those posts are meaningful.

FenixDragon43 said:
For some reason, I feel like with the way they ended this there won't be a second season..
But Dammit do I really want one!!!! They have to make another one, right..? With the extreme popularity this series has I cannot see a reason why they wouldn't.

Don't base your assumptions off of either MAL, or your personal opinions. Last I did that was with NGNL at the start of the season. Freshly coming from the LNs, I was expecting, that something as good as NGNL had to have a big hype sorrounding it, but when I snooped around lightly, I found, that it was barely even mentioned anywhere.
GreenDragJun 25, 2014 7:12 PM
Jun 25, 2014 7:11 PM

Jan 2011
I really did enjoy my time watching NGNL it was a fun ride but it's just undeniable how overrated it was

the show was good as far as Ecchi's go it's very good but i don't think it's score of 8.84 is deserved and i wanna think that's just MAL being MAL

Still the art and music was great really will like to see this in true HD and that Shiritori game really was the best part for me was hoping they could top it but it just didn't happen

so 7/10 for me almost a 8.
Jun 25, 2014 7:15 PM

Aug 2013
the anime in itself proved very good, although not one that most excited me during the season I ended up liking it, especially the end
as sales of anime should go well, until I was already excited for a second season, but it's not one of the best anime ever made as many fans are exalting
really enjoyed many of the final minutes and how the brothers have dealt with the situation and move on
in the comments on the penultimate episode I had mentioned it would be cool to fight to be decided by Stephanie, but I was not really thinking it would happen, but it showed it as a main character also
I did not like the protagonists brothers because they are arrogant, immature and showed no growth, but may improve
but I recommend everyone to watch, is a good anime and is very worthwhile to see ..
Jun 25, 2014 7:19 PM
Oct 2012
Kaioshin_Sama said:
Eh frankly as an "elitist" I'm not even convinced people like this series as much as they seem to insist they do. I get a lot of "Who are you trying to convince, you or me?" vibes off of some of the reactions to this show. It's just a bandwagon show no matter how you look at it be you a "lover" or "hater".

People dancing in the streets tossing palm fronds on the ground before a guy entering Jerusalem on a donkey wouldn't be enough to convince you of anything you don't want to believe in.

You really need to just get over it and move on; this isn't to say you have to agree with those people's tastes, and you can still pretend you are an "elitist", but reality is reality, before the season this novel series had sold in the tens of thousands, before the season the series was expected to sell 2-3K avg, by the end it had sold 100s of thousands of novels and is probably going to sell at least 7-8K BDs. People liked this show.

Elites accept reality even if they don't agree with it, you don't.

As for whether there is going to be a second season. My guess is yes and far sooner than people expect. You'll get the announcement in a month or two, it will replace whatever show is replacing it in it's time slot. That ending was more than enough of a giveaway that the second season is already scripted and in the can.
Jun 25, 2014 7:24 PM
Aug 2011
A fun show, but I think the ranking on MAL is way overrated. An 8.84 average currently puts this ahead of Death Note, Cowboy Beebop and Mushishi in the league of "greatest animes ever created".

It was fun, but nowhere near greatest-ever status.
Jun 25, 2014 7:26 PM

May 2013
Extremely fun show. Rarely ever stopped smiling and enjoying myself while watching. Another guilty pleasure show to add to my list. Second season please come soon. 8/10. People need to stop mentioning the score, it will go down, an anime is normally at its highest as soon as it ends. I'm expecting mid to low 8.
"Listen Simon... Don't forget. Believe in yourself. Not in the you who believes in me. Not the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself." ~ Kamina (TTGL)

“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” ~ Ging (HxH)
Jun 25, 2014 7:36 PM

Apr 2012
At first I thought this anime will be awesome but the siblings are way too overpowered. They know and win everything and this made the anime a little bit boring for me :/

I don't know if I will watch the second season if it will ever be produced.
Jun 25, 2014 7:52 PM

Mar 2014
10/10 nuff said...
"Did you really think I wouldn’t cheat just because I was already winning?" - Dread Emperor Terribilis II

"I chose glory and success. The box did not contain what was written on the lid." - Sand dan Glokta
Jun 25, 2014 8:04 PM

Jun 2009
So many 10/10's... time to change that.

The games are alright to watch, but everything else is mediocre. The characters aren't really that interesting, the ecchi gags are cheap shots for laughs and I didn't feel much suspense for the heroes. Closest was when Sora was gone, and that didn't last long. Girls are too pandering, all of them are on opposite sides of the boob spectrum. Plus their need to have a bath in like every episode... It'll probably gain a S2, which sorta makes me sad.

I'm glad to find some posts that aren't mostly blind praise for this show. I know people can like it, but flaws need to be made apparent when they exist.

May this join the ranks of SAO and BB...
Misha-MarchesJun 25, 2014 8:08 PM
The one thing that I'd love to see is a lesbian yandere.
Jun 25, 2014 8:34 PM

Dec 2012
Season 2 or Riot :3
Jun 25, 2014 8:37 PM

Jul 2012
8.84 oh wow
I swear it was only 8.7 a few days ago LOL
Pages (21) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» No Game No Life’s Original Creator Pleads For A Second Season Of The Anime ( 1 2 )

deg - Apr 10

58 by Animeistaken »»
Apr 24, 8:33 AM

Poll: » No Game No Life Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 18, 2014

476 by FarCritical »»
Apr 22, 2:47 PM

Poll: » No Game No Life Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2014

622 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 21, 5:21 PM

» Your wishes for this april fool

Jackson_rajkumar - Mar 31

16 by sloth848 »»
Apr 19, 8:52 PM

Poll: » No Game No Life Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 11, 2014

294 by FarCritical »»
Apr 19, 11:53 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.