Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jun 17, 2014 10:53 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
And welp, there's the power. Hate is a strong word...

We also find out more about Black Zetsu's origins this chapter.
Jun 17, 2014 10:56 PM

Sep 2013
Wow just wow!!! Props to kishi!
What a cliffhanger!

Naruto is all about deception after deception!
This Chapter answered lots of questions!
Kazi9Jun 17, 2014 11:08 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 17, 2014 11:08 PM

Mar 2014
And there we go. Another fucking twist. This is just too overwhelming to take in all at once......

Cognitive overload. No comment to give on this chapter as of now.
Jun 17, 2014 11:10 PM

Dec 2013
Soooo many plot holes was attempted to be explained just made the whole chapter confusing. Kishi pretty much rewrote the story in this one chapter! 2/5
Jun 17, 2014 11:10 PM

Jan 2009
its nice to see some explanation like how Madara use Izanagi to revive himself on a later time by sacrificing his one mangekyou sharingan eye

this was a very interesting chapter
Jun 17, 2014 11:14 PM

Nov 2009
Wow so we essentially got almost all the backstory we could ask for on some many things, how many plot holes or unanswered plots are there now? Fuck all.

Well done Kishi

Fucking Black Zetsu has just become way too important, waaaaay too quickly though
SHONEN ANIME FTW

Dec 2011
If I am not mistaken, Black Zetsu entered Madara's psyche in order to control him... the real mastermind. It is all about deception. Glad we had some explanation now.

Wonder what is that technique they are talking about? Looks like we are reaching the point where there is not muchmore battle since they are in synch of just sealing Kaguya.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Dec 2009
I personally think Kishimoto is a genius, and yes I believe he had a lot of this planned out from the start. Just god damn all these plot twists and deceptions, never really seen anything like it in any show, except maybe Lost. Naruto is the Lost of anime pretty much, probably why I love it so much. I still think we haven't heard the whole truth, since we know virtually nothing about Kaguya herself, so I'm looking forward to more mind bending twists. Props to Kishi having Black Zetsu be the true mastermind behind everything.
Jun 17, 2014 11:16 PM

Dec 2009
HidanSoulReaper said:
Wow so we essentially got almost all the backstory we could ask for on some many things, how many plot holes or unanswered plots are there now? Fuck all.

Well done Kishi

Fucking Black Zetsu has just become way too important, waaaaay too quickly though

Zetsu was always the weirdest member of the Akatsuki, and we always knew nothing about him, it would have been lame for him to turn out to just be Madara's will and not his own character.
Jun 17, 2014 11:25 PM

Sep 2013
Awesome_G said:
Soooo many plot holes was attempted to be explained just made the whole chapter confusing. Kishi pretty much rewrote the story in this one chapter! 2/5

What do you mean by so many plot holes?...
Jun 17, 2014 11:28 PM

Jan 2009
everything about the ninjas was a lie, it was all made up by black zetsu lol, ninja history was manipulated all along
Jun 17, 2014 11:39 PM

Sep 2013
PearlEyes said:
Another "that technique." How many does that make now?

And I swear in the back of my mind I was yelling, "Stop that Kaguya, they're underage!"

Haha! Sick bastard
Jun 17, 2014 11:39 PM
Sep 2007
*shrugs* I just don't know what to think about all of this, really? Black Zetsu is the mastermind behind everything.
Hi
Jun 17, 2014 11:41 PM

Aug 2013
Jouten said:
I personally think Kishimoto is a genius, and yes I believe he had a lot of this planned out from the start. Just god damn all these plot twists and deceptions, never really seen anything like it in any show, except maybe Lost. Naruto is the Lost of anime pretty much, probably why I love it so much. I still think we haven't heard the whole truth, since we know virtually nothing about Kaguya herself, so I'm looking forward to more mind bending twists. Props to Kishi having Black Zetsu be the true mastermind behind everything.

I've never watched Lost, but comparing Naruto's story-telling quality to such a popular show is probably a huge stretch.

OT: So it goes from Nagato controlling the Akatsuki to Obito controlling him, to Madara controlling HIM, and finally, Black Zetsu being the mastermind behind everything? Fuck it, I'm done >_>
Aug 2012
As evil as Kaguya may seem, seeing her tear up with the resemblances to Hagoromo and Hamura means she is capable of love and all dat shit. Hate to say it but that's a HUGE setup to 'Talk no Jutsu'. And even I get annoyed when fans complain about it.

C'mon I want to hear more words out of Kaguya. Want to know more of who Kaguya really is.
Props to Kishi for doing his best to avoid hard to swallow asspulls.
Mar 2014
Now I see... Obito is still alive if he used Izanagi to revive himself like Madara. I was wondering what was the point of Kishi having team 7 save Obito's body. He'll probably wake up after the war is over -___-
Jun 17, 2014 11:47 PM
Mar 2013
You know seeing kaguya like this i feel sorry for her ,she once cared for her sons but since she did the thing which is evil to everyone including the shinju which might be part of her they sealed her along with the shinju however the spirit of hamura who might have possibly reside in the black zetsu kaguya created cared for her,which was why every chaos happened in the naruto series.

Perhaps maybe Both kaguya and Hamura/Black zetsu or just black zetsu will gain redemption in the end Redemption equals death that is.

Anyway since naruto thought of a counterattack with the help of sasuke and eventually the reincarnated hokages and obito when he revives (possibly his heroic sacrifice) in the next chapter,The end of naruto manga is near this year.
Jun 17, 2014 11:53 PM
May 2013
PearlEyes said:
Another "that technique." How many does that make now?

And I swear in the back of my mind I was yelling, "Stop that Kaguya, they're underage!"

My thoughts exactly, "it's Goofy time!"
Jun 17, 2014 11:54 PM
Dec 2013
Woah epic backstory though. So the black zetsu is the also the beautiful Kaguya's child. This chapter has also shown how much of a genius Madara is himself. The last part where Naruto didn't give a single shit and still wants to fight Kaguya made my day. Naruto just showed how epicmhe can be when he is serious.

On another note: Kaguya is so beautiful when she cries <3 Hngg
Jun 17, 2014 11:54 PM
Mar 2014
Kyuutoryuu said:
OT: So it goes from Nagato controlling the Akatsuki to Obito controlling him, to Madara controlling HIM, and finally, Black Zetsu being the mastermind behind everything? Fuck it, I'm done >_>

Puppetception!

Everyone assumes 1 puppet master, a hand full will assume a 2nd puppet mater behind the FIRST... but it almost never crosses the mind that there could be 3rd puppet master in plain site. No one was going to predict, or see that coming.
Jun 17, 2014 11:55 PM

Apr 2014
So much content in one chapter! Amazing chap in my eyes kishi!

To know that Black Zetsu is the mastermind of almost everything eventful in naruto blows my mind. Then again, we never knew much about black zetsu so this chapter made his character so much refined. Good progression.
Zeus97Jun 18, 2014 12:01 AM
Jun 17, 2014 11:57 PM

Oct 2013
Great chapter, but Sasuke seems pretty useless now. However, Izanagi doesn't require Senju DNA it seems, Hamura looks like a devil and Kuro Zetsu is the mastermind.
Jun 17, 2014 11:59 PM

Apr 2014
Awesome_G said:
Kishi pretty much rewrote the story in this one chapter!

Hey you never know. I doubt it, but maybe he had this planned since the beginning?
Jun 18, 2014 12:02 AM

Dec 2009
Kyuutoryuu said:
Jouten said:

I've never watched Lost, but comparing Naruto's story-telling quality to such a popular show is probably a huge stretch.

So you haven't seen Lost but you're claiming I'm making a stretch? Sorry, but I'm a huge Lost fan, and I see a lot of parallels with it and Naruto.
Jun 18, 2014 12:09 AM

Jul 2007
Wow lol, mind blown!!. That was a very in-depth and informative chapter crammed with so much information. The whole plot as we knew it was just a ruse and the real mastermind was apparently Black Zetsu, which im sure he has a real name if he's being distinguished as a full character.

Anyways this was great for giving much more development to his character, who we knew nothing bout, but on the same token i felt as though kishi never planned for this and probably came up with this information to change the plot in order for future events to become relevant.

So with all this being said, the true villain is looking like its going to be kaguya. Since it kind of wrapped all of these new developments around the central story.

I am looking forward to seeing naruto and sasuke's new jutsu.

Jun 18, 2014 12:10 AM

Jul 2007
Jouten said:
Kyuutoryuu said:

So you haven't seen Lost but you're claiming I'm making a stretch? Sorry, but I'm a huge Lost fan, and I see a lot of parallels with it and Naruto.

Love lost, thats one of my favorite shows.

Jun 18, 2014 12:15 AM

Dec 2012
Interesting to know more about Black Zetsu and his origin.
I wonder what technique Naruto and Sasuke are going to use against Kaguya?
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Jun 18, 2014 12:20 AM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
Black Zetsu is Kaguya's child?! What?!
Damn. He carried out his plan so precisely, it's amazingly scary! Practically, fooled the full Uchiha clan (except Itachi) and led all the events afterwards. Very capable, I must say.

Kaguya crying was a bit unexpected.. Well, her fate wad quite sad.
Naruto and Sasuke are on the counterattack now. Seal the deal, once again.

Excellent chapter. Kishimoto, you ingenious guy! Last couple of chapters have been really good.

Jun 18, 2014 12:33 AM

Apr 2014
So many revelations lol. Pretty interesting nonetheless, although I was not expecting anything like this.
Jun 18, 2014 12:48 AM
Mar 2013
anyway do you feel the end of naruto manga is near?
Jun 18, 2014 12:49 AM

Jan 2009
johnknight648 said:

give it 20-30 more chapters, thats my guess
Jun 18, 2014 12:55 AM

Jun 2013
You get betrayed! You get betrayed! Everyone gets betrayed!
Jun 18, 2014 12:57 AM
Mar 2013
j0x said:
johnknight648 said:

give it 20-30 more chapters, thats my guess

True besides the final few chapters should have naruto,the reincarnated hokages ,sasuke and obito (who will probably perform a heroic sacrifice) including sakura and kakashi to give a finishing blow to the black zetsu and kaguya and will rescue the whole shinobi world from the infinite tsukiyomi.
Jun 18, 2014 1:03 AM

Aug 2011
Well this is kinda interesting twist and it was quite revealing chapter. But it feels more like Kishi was filling some small plot holes to not contradict his previous story, especially since this plot came of nowhere, with only some hints stated not long ago and a fact that Black Zetsu was always mysterious character.
Jun 18, 2014 1:06 AM

Feb 2014
Amazing chapter, knowing how Black Zetsu controled everything from the begining!

That teleportation from Kaguya is awesome, remembered me of Janemba teleportation x)

When everything seemed to be over, Naruto acted like Naruto ahah, theres no stoping him!

Well done Kishi great chapter!!

Jun 18, 2014 1:09 AM

Mar 2014
Retcons! Retcons everywhere! hahaha, no...

2/5
Jun 18, 2014 1:10 AM
Dec 2013
Btw who did Kaguya fuck?

Just look at that child.
Jun 18, 2014 1:16 AM

Jan 2009
ScazoN said:
Btw who did Kaguya fuck?

Just look at that child.

im sure Black Zetsu was created through chakra and the power of the rinnegan/sharingan, Kaguya did not give birth to Black Zetsu, but whoever fuck Kaguya on giving birth to the Sage of the Six Path and his brother was one lucky bastard
Jun 18, 2014 1:24 AM
Oct 2013
am the only one who laugh with zetsu
well guys since am going to be here in a while let me tell u a story before u die
like come on !!!!
I dont get the fandom's reaction the this chapter why u keep complaining people we finally got a pretty decent explanation
so u can either shut the fuck up & accept it or stop reading it, u ain't writing naruto kishi is
Jun 18, 2014 1:26 AM
Dec 2013
j0x said:
ScazoN said:
Btw who did Kaguya fuck?

Just look at that child.

im sure Black Zetsu was created through chakra and the power of the rinnegan/sharingan, Kaguya did not give birth to Black Zetsu, but whoever fuck Kaguya on giving birth to the Sage of the Six Path and his brother was one lucky bastard
AGREED, Damn lucky!

Thanks for that.
Jun 18, 2014 1:31 AM
Mar 2013
yeah looks naruto almost ending anytime soon in about few 20 chapters it will probably end in November 2014 or January 2015
Jun 18, 2014 1:33 AM

Dec 2013
100% confirmed! Next chapter, Black zetsu absorbs Kaguya and said "everything was planned" Just kidding.

Good read.

Although it can be foreseen the moment black zetsu betrayed Madara. The chapter just felt like Kishimoto-sensei trying to tie up all the loose ends and unanswered questions.

Kaguya's tears was the highlight for me this chapter. Not sure if she teared due to the sadness of betrayal or the sight of Naruto & Sasuke in remembrance of her two sons. I sure hope it is the latter.
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Jun 18, 2014 1:43 AM

May 2013
This chapter's great! Black Zetsu was behind everything. So even Madara was used as well?! ROFL!
Black Zetsu. From the start, I got really curious about him. So he didn't came from Madara then? He was saying that he is Kaguya's child.
What will Naruto and Sasuke do then? They have a technique that has yet to show.

The twists are amazing! You think that it's decided when it's not. There are also things to go unexpected.
It all led to Kaguya. Damn! The world sure has many backstabbers.
Jun 18, 2014 1:43 AM

Jun 2013
Kuroibara- said:
100% confirmed! Next chapter, Black zetsu absorbs Kaguya and said "everything was planned"

And reveals that was all part of the plan to make Ichiraku ramen guy (Teuchi) main villain.

As for today's chapter, I can confirm that Kishi fucked up big time. Why the hell did he need to bring out Kaguya, fuck up Madara, who was great villain, and to reexplain things which were already well explained. FUCK YOU KISHI
Dimitrije1606Jun 18, 2014 1:48 AM
Ad Astra Per Aspera
Jun 18, 2014 1:46 AM
Mar 2013
Kuroibara- said:
100% confirmed! Next chapter, Black zetsu absorbs Kaguya and said "everything was planned" Just kidding.

Good read.

Although it can be foreseen the moment black zetsu betrayed Madara. The chapter just felt like Kishimoto-sensei trying to tie up all the loose ends and unanswered questions.

Kaguya's tears was the highlight for me this chapter. Not sure if she teared due to the sadness of betrayal or the sight of Naruto & Sasuke in remembrance of her two sons. I sure hope it is the latter.

since the whole naruto manga is about to end he will tie up all the loose arcs in the last chapters before the end of the series and will have naruto as fans want it achieving his goal of becoming hokage.

I think that naruto,sakura,sasuke,kakashi and the reincarnated hokages will defeat black zetsu and kaguya (perhaps she will finally have peace as in redemption equals death) with obito who will do an heroic sacrifice possibly to destroy black zetsu to give the heroes a chance to defeat her.
Jun 18, 2014 1:47 AM
Mar 2013
Dimitrije1606 said:
Kuroibara- said:
100% confirmed! Next chapter, Black zetsu absorbs Kaguya and said "everything was planned"

And reveals that was all part of the plan to make Ichiraku ramen guy (Teuchi) main villain.

very funny will someone delete that post.
Jun 18, 2014 1:48 AM

Jan 2013
Black Zetsu, Final villain confirmed!!

On a serious note tho, despite Kishimoto trying to tie up some loose ends seen from this chapter, it still feels pretty dumb and even tiresome that every goddamn villain in this series as of late is being played by another villain, and another one......aaaand another one. Not gonna be surprised that Black Zetsu may be just another puppet controlled by some otherworldly entity other than just Kaguya herself, her husband perhaps? like come the fuck on, seriously smh. 2.5/5
bbboi90Jun 18, 2014 2:30 AM
A piece of my brain just shot out of my weiner!- Onodera Punpun
Jun 18, 2014 1:50 AM

May 2013
Jouten said:

LOL! Mastermind of all masterminds. Black Zetsu. Clever, yet he has reason.
Jun 18, 2014 1:51 AM

Jun 2013
johnknight648 said:
Dimitrije1606 said:

very funny will someone delete that post.

Delete? Why? Because I stated that even though Naruto is in its final stages, villains are popping out from nowhere?
Ad Astra Per Aspera
Jun 18, 2014 1:55 AM

Mar 2014
Kaguya's Tears !! ..
The ultimate truth reveals!!
Black zetsu as the secret creator of this shinobi's story!? ... woah..
The Whole backstory telling was awesome!! its like deceiving from beginning!! What a TWIST!
"I hate you ..." from kaguya looks cute!!
Well... Naruto is awesome!!
Pretty good chapter!!!
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 342 Discussion

kittykun2011 - Nov 8, 2008

5 by Chfenj_ »»
Apr 13, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 244 Discussion

Thystrix - Mar 20, 2016

6 by Chfenj_ »»
Mar 30, 9:34 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 649 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Blaine - Oct 2, 2013

74 by actuallytom »»
Mar 29, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 97 Discussion

jeanfarias - Aug 7, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 13, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 87 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jul 4, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 12, 7:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.