Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
One Week Friends
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jun 8, 2014 8:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hmm, I have mixed feelings on this Hajime guy. He is nice but not to Kaori. Well, we do get some humorous parts from him with the teasing with Hase. I'm glad Hase is on speaking terms with Kaori again though.

Looks like Hajime finds out some parts of the truth about Kaori, whether he's believe it or not. Anyways, this story is still charming as usual imo.

The Shougo and Saki moments were pretty cute.
Jun 8, 2014 8:25 AM

Jul 2013
Hase is like distancing himself from Kaori for a bit, things aren't looking good for him...
Kaori feels fine for the most part until meeting up with Hajime with the word "accident" came back to her. Hase won't give up still won't give up on being Kaori's friend.

Shogo blushing? Something that Saki made him uncomfortable :D.

Edit: IDK about Hajime now, there are some parts that he cares, but at the same time still didn't like him. Also he ruined the moment for Hase helping Kaori progress.
omega_d94Jun 8, 2014 11:06 AM

Jun 8, 2014 8:27 AM

Nov 2007
She doesn't reject him, it seems, but she relies on the past events according to the diary. She forgot what he said already, since it's Monday. Memory during the summer and how she "could" remember little by little. But that's not the case now.

lol @ air headed girl, but that idea was with her reason.

The girl is slowly sensing who that transfer guy is. Then elementary friends that she forgot mentioning about the accident. The man guy told him about the memory loss and his comment was like his friend initially said.

Two more eps.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jun 8, 2014 9:30 AM

Jul 2010
That was somewhat hard to watch...
Kaori is all cold again :( I felt bad for Hase and that 18 really meant something for both of them. Hase crying T.T
Saki talking about relying on someone and that someone could be Shogo! I never thought I would see Shogo blushing!
Kujo... he somewhat pisses me off. Can't blame him too much though. The accident and meeting a few elementary classmates again.
Kaori isn't feeling it anymore :(
Hase having the determination to start over, even with all his doubts he is able to do it all over again.
Jun 8, 2014 9:36 AM

Jun 2013
Hajime is very mean towards Fujimiya, i think they must of been friends in the past and I'm guessing that Hajime is upset that Fujimiya can't remember him at all. So that probably why he is mean to her.

That moment between Saki and Shougo was cute.
Jun 8, 2014 9:39 AM

Sep 2012
STILL DONT LIKE KUJO

edit:
HOW DARE HER OLD CLASSMATES BULLY HER
Maybe that's why she lost her memories? (I saw this theory in last week's episode discussion) She wouldn't run if she was seeing Kujo because he was moving to Hokkaido. More like because the girls stopped her and she tried to run away.

and plot twist, the girls who bullied her and made her get into the accident were the ones that visited her.
ExboJun 8, 2014 9:59 AM
Jun 8, 2014 9:41 AM

May 2013
Damn Hajime, if only you didn't show up. First time seeing Shougo blushing like that towards Saki.
Jun 8, 2014 9:50 AM

Jun 2013
Seems like Fujimiya was being bullied by other girls because she liked Hajime (I guess he was popular even if he SUCKS D*CK). Then the accident happened, although we don't know what exactly, and she probably forgot an important promise she made. Now every time she makes a promise with an important friend she forgets it subconsciously because she was traumatized from the accident. That's my theory, anyway. Anyone shed a light on how memories work? lol

Finally the anime will go past the translated chapters of the manga. Looking forward to next episode!
Jun 8, 2014 9:58 AM

Dec 2012
I want the next episode already.
Jun 8, 2014 10:04 AM

Aug 2010
I WANT THE HAPPY TIMES BACK T_T

Where is Kaori's beautiful smile ;_;

Hopefully nxt ep >.< PLZ!!

And Shougo blushing was EPIC to see hehe ^^
Jun 8, 2014 10:10 AM

Oct 2012
Shougo blushing, Yamagishi and him sure have a thing :)
And sad times are happening... Two ep left...
I really want to see how things turn out at the end.
I'm learning English so maybe I make mistakes :)
Jun 8, 2014 10:37 AM
May 2014
It looks like the new student and Kaori were just like how Hase and Kaori were prior to this episode...they were close enough to make others think they might be dating.

Kujo pretty much has this male tsundere aura around him...but his asstitude makes that not matter much, not like male tsundere is that on demand to begin with. It also looks like he said what he said to Hase after the revelation out of blunt obsession and jealousy, not a well-thought perceptive view.

Anyway this episode is just frustrating for me. Half of it is like episode 2 all over again. I feel kind of just like how Hase feels: all his works and beautiful times shattered by a new "smart-ass" student. Good thing there was this cute Shogo and Saki scene to save the day.
Jun 8, 2014 10:37 AM
Dec 2013
Congratulations Isshuukan Friends, you are the third anime that made me cry.
Jun 8, 2014 10:40 AM

Jun 2012
Grrr, damn you Kujo ruining my HasexFujimiya ship!! You shall never be forgiven~~!
Jun 8, 2014 10:43 AM
Jan 2014
I wish Hajime didn't return from Hokkaido.
Although he didn't intend it, he ruined a great friendship.
Even though Kaori has her diary, its still not the same experience.
It really made me sad to see Hase crying =/.
The scene where Saki was talking with Shougo was adorable.
I knew that Hajime would show up at the crepe stand, while Kaori was waiting for Hase.
I'm glad Saki ran into Kaori on her way back home.
I really miss all the fun Hase, Kaori, Saki and Shougo had together =/.
Jun 8, 2014 10:57 AM

Feb 2013
Saki and Shouga are such a good match.
I can't say I like Kujo but after this episode I think he isn't that bad.
Hopefully the good old times return soon.

Jun 8, 2014 11:13 AM

Sep 2013
Well Kujo isn't really an asshole. Even if they decided to ship Kujo I don't really mind. Since nice guy always finish last.
-

I've always... always been watching you... This whole time... Because you were there... That's why I was able to try hard. So you could have some balance! So you wouldn't treat me like a kid! So you would see me as an actual girl! Even while you were gone... You were right here! You were right here in my heart!
Jun 8, 2014 11:22 AM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
Hajime doesn't seem a completely terrible guy. But still didn't like how he said Hase is just pretending to be Fujimiya's friend only basing on the contents of the dairy.

Looks like Fujimiya also forgot the significance of the number 18.
Hase remembering the memories of her was a bit sad. Poor guy..

Saki and Shougo's conversation was nice. Saki X Shougo must happen! (^^)

Good seeing Hase's resolve remains strong about continuing to be friends with Fujimiya.

Nice episode. Only 2 more left. I hope the series ends with a happy ending.

Jun 8, 2014 11:24 AM

Oct 2013
It's like i could feeeeeeel his pain OTL Kinda wished he would be a little more straightforward thou, but maybe that's just how he is~
On a side note, Saki x Shougo ftw!
Jun 8, 2014 11:26 AM

Apr 2011
It was really great how Hase decided to tell Kujo what happened to Kaori, instead of taking the other road (which really would've resulted in a whole lot of unnecessary drama ).
Definitely waiting for Hase, Kujo, and Kaori to come to terms with each other
Jun 8, 2014 11:36 AM

Aug 2011
Nice to see that Shougo can have other expressions on his face. He was so cute when he blushed^^
Jun 8, 2014 11:40 AM

Aug 2011
Mixed feelings about Kujo as well. Poor Kaori :/

Bad feelings aside, this episode had beautiful lighting. I wonder how they're going to end this season within the next 2 episodes..
Jun 8, 2014 11:46 AM

Sep 2010
I feel like lot's happened in this episode, but I was really bored the whole time?

Hase was being annoying the entire time, and the more the series goes on the more I get annoyed that Fujimiya is losing her memories because of something so simple. I used to low the slow pacing and cuteness, but it seems to be getting old and less cute..
Jun 8, 2014 11:49 AM

Apr 2012
I liked how blunt Saki is lol.
Watching Hase have all his progress ~(8 episodes worth >.>) shattered in a second was hard to watch. Then the feared revelation that Kujo possibly having a past romantic connection with Kaori.......... ouch ouch my heart ._.

The total reset is kind of annoying too.

Jun 8, 2014 11:50 AM

Jul 2012
I hate Hajime, guy is annoying.

Saki and Shougo were pretty cute together in that little scene.
Hase seems to be getting depressed over the situation, which is understandable. lol @ Fuji "I'm not sure if i'd say he was a special friend." forever friend-zoning Hase.
Jun 8, 2014 11:52 AM

Apr 2012
god damn I'm trying very hard not to spoil myself by reading the manga >.>

Jun 8, 2014 12:01 PM

Dec 2013
Barion-Zara said:
I WANT THE HAPPY TIMES BACK T_T

Where is Kaori's beautiful smile ;_;

Hopefully nxt ep >.< PLZ!!

And Shougo blushing was EPIC to see hehe ^^

Sorry in advance. The next episode is gonna be hard for you all as well, but bare with it. Happy times might never come back.... but there's always hope for a silver lining, right?

If not a happy ending... then some closure definitely...

OTL <--- my reaction after reading the manga...
L-RyoshiJun 8, 2014 12:04 PM
HESTIAAPPROVES
Jun 8, 2014 12:08 PM

Jul 2013
sakixshougo. omg.

my heart melted when he blushed.
"Komugi, are you there?"

Jun 8, 2014 12:21 PM

Nov 2013
That was depressing to watch.
I don't like this transfer student, he's mean Koari but at the same time you can tell he still cares.
Hase crying was so sad
Shougo blushing awwww. Hoping for some Shougo x Saki moments in the future
Jun 8, 2014 12:32 PM
Nov 2013
So we know a little more on how Fujimiya lost her memories. And could Fuji hate her possibly because they broke up? Those girls did say they were dating...

Poor Hase, he really should be more straight forward.

And holy shit Yamagishi and Shougo's scene was too cute. More cuteness please!
Jun 8, 2014 12:34 PM

Jul 2010
That Kiryuu x Saki is delicious. Also I hate that Kujou guy.
It seems the wall of feels is striking again .. and the triangle too.
Jun 8, 2014 12:42 PM
Jul 2018
Hajime is actually a nice guy after all.

I think Saki and Shougo are going to be a good paring.

Hajime finally learned the truth about Fujimiya.
Jun 8, 2014 12:54 PM

Aug 2012
Wow, they really are going for the most heart wrenching direction. They've taken the comedic instances out of Hase and Kujo's talks to make it more serious, while kee ping it from being melodramatic.

Definitely didn't expect that Shougo x Yamagishi moment to be this episode. Wonder if they'll add the Yamagishi comedic scenes next episode or keep this atmosphere up. Either way, I'm pretty excited to see where they take the last two episodes.

Zeally said:
This episode actually went past what's scanlated, so most of us are in the dark now. Didn't even know about the whole "got to him first" bit, so that was a nice stab through the heart.
Jun 8, 2014 1:02 PM

Dec 2013
AlexTheRiot said:
Wow, they really are going for the most heart wrenching direction. They've taken the comedic instances out of Hase and Kujo's talks to make it more serious, while kee ping it from being melodramatic.

Definitely didn't expect that Shougo x Yamagishi moment to be this episode. Wonder if they'll add the Yamagishi comedic scenes next episode or keep this atmosphere up. Either way, I'm pretty excited to see where they take the last two episodes.

Zeally said:
This episode actually went past what's scanlated, so most of us are in the dark now. Didn't even know about the whole "got to him first" bit, so that was a nice stab through the heart.

Actually...... despite English scans being around 17 chapters, the raws actually out are at 30, I would say that this episode stopped at around 24-25ish.

Not that I'm spoiling. Just some info.

I get the feeling that they're going to try to keep things melodramatic until the end of the show, given all the stuff that happens in the manga as well.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Jun 8, 2014 1:31 PM

Jun 2012
I'm starting to hate that Kujo guy more and more. Although I can understand the reason why he is behaving the way he is behaving he still pisses me off.
We finally get a glimpse of the reason for the memory loss. Stupid, bitchy 6th graders (aren't they somewhat young to be bullying each other over a guy ???).
Jun 8, 2014 1:51 PM

Nov 2012
Had a feeling Fujimiya and Kujo's past relationship was something dating wise.
Jun 8, 2014 2:38 PM

Jan 2011
ZeroAkito said:
Stupid, bitchy 6th graders (aren't they somewhat young to be bullying each other over a guy ???).

As someone who has helped raise a daughter, I can vouch that the squabbling over boys starts when the hormones kick in around grade 5 and 6. The boys are still pretty oblivious and it is not the hell that awaits in grade 8, but it can be pretty intense (one of my daughter's friends started stalking a boy in grade six).

As for Kujo, in some ways he reminds me of Shougo--both of them are pretty perceptive about other people and can analyse what is going on--the difference is that Shougo acts in a benign or helpful manner while I have no trust for Kujo whatsoever. And Saki has her target identified and clearly in her sights...Shougo, you might as well give up now and accept the inevitable.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Jun 8, 2014 2:55 PM

Jul 2013
After this, Saki x Shougo is a must.
Shougo blushing! :D

Hase's resolve continues to be strong in wanting to become Fujimiya's friend again.
That's good :D

Only 2 more episodes left
Jun 8, 2014 3:02 PM

May 2011
Dat Shougo and Saki moment. HNNNNNG- TOO PURE.

The worst part about all of this drama is that I feel like there won't be a definite end. Probably friends for life or something... Man. Hopefully I'm wrong.
Jun 8, 2014 3:34 PM

May 2012
Shougo and Saki OTP..
I need to be strong I mean Hase..

Jun 8, 2014 3:37 PM

Apr 2013
For some reason i really liked the scene when the guy just walks away after talking about the 18 gram - fried eggs.

Jun 8, 2014 3:46 PM

Aug 2013
Shougo-Saki... IT'S HAPPENING!!
Seriously, Saki was way too adorable right there :3

Fuuuuuuck that reset memory. Damn-fucking-it, everything was going too fine I guess... But they sure made a huge step backward, I have difficulty to believe that they will ever be able to keep the same relationship as before... Arggg, and me who wanted an romantic ending x)

Okay, so that Hajime isn't a total bastard... But he's still a douchebag, hurting our pure Fujimiya :(
Can he stop being a dick with her? I don't know what happened between her, but he's bitter as fuck.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Jun 8, 2014 3:48 PM

Dec 2013
These episodes are getting very emotional. I felt so bad and sad for Hase after all his hard work goes down the drain... Not sure what I would do if I were put in his situation but luckily he's determined to get the job done. Him crying at the roof scene was very understandable
Jun 8, 2014 3:50 PM

Mar 2011
Shougo and Saki's development is very sweet!

But I commend Hase for not giving up. Surely it will pay off in the end.
Jun 8, 2014 3:57 PM

May 2013
Saki for best girl!
Jun 8, 2014 4:15 PM

Oct 2011
damn they skipped the funny scene when

MANGA SPOILER

Jun 8, 2014 4:31 PM

May 2013
I'm getting a feeling that this series won't end with a light and happy note. Hopefully it would.
Jun 8, 2014 4:41 PM

Jul 2009
Seems that now we are able to understand why Kaori ran that day, so the girls were picking on her coz she had "something" with Hajime. Saki and Shougo are so cute too.
We need a 2nd season, this anime is so cute!
Jun 8, 2014 5:31 PM

Sep 2013
Saki basically proposed to Shougo and he actually blushed, nice seeing a reaction from him considering he always looks bored about everything.

Sad ending for Fujimiya and Hase though

Jun 8, 2014 6:09 PM

Sep 2012
Aw Shougo blushing. Shougo x Saki
Maybe he has a crush on Saki?
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isshuukan Friends. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2014

326 by oooo3333 »»
Jan 6, 12:08 AM

» Thought it was pretty bad due to one person

xONLYINHUMANx - Aug 30, 2023

4 by SAMESOULS_319 »»
Aug 30, 2023 2:32 PM

Poll: » Isshuukan Friends. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2014

319 by xONLYINHUMANx »»
Aug 29, 2023 7:31 AM

Poll: » Isshuukan Friends. Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 25, 2014

160 by lazypanda666 »»
Aug 13, 2023 10:38 AM

Poll: » Isshuukan Friends. Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 15, 2014

155 by AntiMoba »»
Jun 17, 2023 2:47 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.