Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 18, 2009 12:00 AM

Jan 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Awesome shot by Ryo, but the crowd was too noisy to hear the gunshot?
Jun 8, 2012 8:28 AM

Jan 2011
BOOM! Earshot!
There is like 2 weeks delay in my recent reading list
I randomly bought discount/second hand manga with cute/mysterious cover.

Use Personal Blacklist extension in Chrome if you just want to Google for a series synopsis, without google slapping MAL score in it.
3/1
Oct 18, 2012 3:47 PM

Jan 2012
That smooth ending with the doctor! I don't know if I understood correctly what Ryo did but I'm assuming he killed him right before he was sent flying by the Champion
Oct 29, 2012 4:06 PM

Jan 2012
not sure if I like all these unrealistic scenarios.. at least try to make them believable -.-
Jan 25, 2015 8:56 AM

Feb 2008
That's some accuracy, hitting him in the ear while they were still fighting haha.

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
Jul 12, 2015 6:59 PM

Jul 2011
..Yeah that's going to leave a hole and they'll find out at his autopsy. Then I think the Champ will be suspected and lots of questions will start coming.

Are all the women going to fall for Mr. Sleazebag?
Apr 12, 2016 2:29 AM

Oct 2014
@Mirorin You make a valid point but I guess logic is something this series won't really require. XD

Some crazy shooting skillz

Ryo Saeba should be a lingerie magician!
I don't know why people write that they are approachable persons,
if you were you wouldn't be on MAL.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Extended families or lovers on MAL are a farce.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Apr 26, 2018 4:45 AM
Apr 2018
What was that song that played after Ryo gets hit by that by a woman. I know its ai yo kienaide, but its a different version of it. Be awesome if you guys can tell me what version it is. Thank you.
Nov 28, 2018 4:22 PM

Sep 2011
Tennis courts in animes with perverted characters are ever so distasteful. Also. messing with, and trying to steal his friend's sister's underwear? So unnecessary, so not funny, and so not okay.

But now to what matters: I was really impressed with his client, and her circumstances once more, the cases have certainly been the strongest point of the anime so far. She gave her best to help the man she loved, so that he could stand once again on that ring, and make his dream come true after it was frustrated by a sad, coward man. Only to see this same sad, and coward man kill her beloved. And she was dealing with cancer too, she even gave up, trying to pay for Ryou's service with her 'life', but he saw justice served, and refused to accept that payment, giving her strength to try once again, and fight against her disease, instead of just trying to deal with her pain using alcohol, and probably analgesics. I loved it!

And I'm already in love with the OP, and the ED too, they are great!
Feb 10, 2019 1:58 AM

Oct 2012
That lingerie magic trick though, how did he manage to stuff those many into one small pocket? xD

Wait what, is that pure gold bullet even possible? No blood too
I mean no one realized he's dead.. that's just sad
A fitting end I guess
"Signature removed"
Mar 30, 2019 3:16 AM

Jan 2013
The female characters in this show are always pretty
Aug 3, 2020 3:23 PM

May 2016
That last scene pure 10/10 only the last part, I love how he asked her to consider him as his boyfriend and quit drinking.

Apr 15, 2021 1:32 PM
Dec 2020
burh audience in the fight are deaf... lllllllllllllllllllllllllll nice shotr
Sep 6, 2021 8:39 PM

Dec 2008
What a shitbag honestly? You just shot a guy in the head in front of 1,000 spectators and you're lecturing a cancer patient about alcohol abuse? She's a literal doctor GTFOH

Mirorin said:
..Yeah that's going to leave a hole and they'll find out at his autopsy

I thought about that, but I dismissed it in the end. As unrealistically accurate as Ryo's shot was, when he succeeded in hitting him in the ear a coroner is probably not going to be suspicious of an injury sustained in a boxing ring and probably not likely to cut open the victim's head to check

Much more incriminating in my opinion is that Ryo discharged a rifle in a crowded stadium at night right behind a row of seats and nobody saw the flash or confronted him when the challenger went down? He's a lucky guy that Ryo Saeba
Dec 11, 2021 5:34 PM

Jun 2010
That was a .50 caliber hole! That's half an inch!
Dec 26, 2021 11:12 AM

Nov 2017
I can't get enough of this OP, it's too good!~

Oh, nice shot! That'll show that loser! He tried to rig the championship match, but he's the one that got his arse handed to him.

I hope that doctor kicks her alcoholism and drug addiction
Nov 23, 2023 12:03 AM

Jul 2021
That was a beautiful shot.

Apr 25, 3:12 PM

Feb 2012
Match-fixing and betting. The rival is a dirty cheat and a murderer.
Lingerie magic!
He gets his comeuppance in the most slick way possible
The first victim's widowed girlfriend has Ryo to rely on now.
That ending theme transition is spectacular.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022

More topics from this board

» Is the live action 2024 movie worth it?

Fukoku - Apr 26

1 by S4dnu »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » City Hunter Episode 4 Discussion

aero - Nov 2, 2009

17 by Fortress_Maximus »»
Apr 26, 12:06 PM

Poll: » City Hunter Episode 2 Discussion

aero - Sep 17, 2009

20 by Fortress_Maximus »»
Apr 24, 2:59 PM

Poll: » City Hunter Episode 48 Discussion

Ston3_FreeN7 - Mar 17, 2012

11 by ANDy342 »»
Apr 24, 8:18 AM

» When does the main plot start?

DigiCat - Jan 31

4 by leekyg »»
Feb 25, 5:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.