Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Black Bullet (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
May 6, 2014 6:52 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Tina is cute :>

The episode had some silly moments, more than I had thought anyways. Looks like Enju's got some competition. It's about damn time that Kisara got more screen time though. Action picked up at the end there but I already sense a big death flag on Tina.
Stark700May 6, 2014 10:01 AM
May 6, 2014 7:37 AM

Nov 2007
He's so popular with kids, lol~. she's an enemy who works under Toriumi-san's character, though.

Though the guards of the lady is not satisfied with main guy being invited as personal guard. lol @ the huge castle. So there's someone who doesn't get along well his boss. She supports their weapons.

Taking over another place vs being peace with everyone.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
May 6, 2014 8:04 AM

Feb 2008
Tina was indeed cute but I thought she saw Rentarou that was protecting Seitenshi.
Rentarou probably want to protect Tina in the next preview I think.
They already put her as one of main character. :D

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

May 6, 2014 8:12 AM

Jun 2013
Kisara vs Miori. Poor Satomi's house!
Look for Tina arc continues.
May 6, 2014 9:11 AM

Jul 2013
Tina, next Loli incoming ^_^

and the other dude is a ****

EDIT: but to tell the truth, rushed tons of scenes again... the bodyguard is a real **** who wants to bone the sentenshi and in the LN satomi described the other old man not just as a dictator, but as adolf hitler. also pretty much cut out the dialouge between these two

oh well, at least the episode was better paced than the last one

btw, i put all the stuff which got cut out this episode

prolouge part

best part of the prolouge

At first the kids were excited but that excitement soon turned into terrified frenzy upon seeing the teen burst out of the magical girl costume.

“Violet died”, “Some weirdo popped out”, “So terrifying”.

“Hey, don’t cry. I’m telling you to not cry. Look I’m a magical girl………………………………….. Oh screw it. Yes, I’m some kind of alien larvae that emerged from Magical Girl Violet’s belly. Are you happy now, little bastards”.

Upon saying that the youth [it was rentaro] threw the mask and the wand on the floor and stomped over to the direction of the 4 (while still wearing the magical girl suit).

i wanted to see this animated... oh well

discussion between satomi and douchebag bodyguard [btw, the translator didnt bother with translating the name, instead, he changed it to "dick"]

discussion between rentaro and sougen (the leader from other city)

translated by Log from animesuki forum
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=114071
UrekMay 7, 2014 5:02 AM
current LN reading:
Death March kara hajimaru isekai kyousoukyoku
translated here
for those who are interested in other forums about animes, check randomc.net, reddit.com/r/anime and forum.animesuki.com
May 6, 2014 10:03 AM
Apr 2014
DAT HOT POT SCENE XD

This week felt much better paced, they cut a few things out again, but it worked this time!
May 6, 2014 10:10 AM

Jun 2013
Tina seems pretty cool. It was funny when they were all eating together as well.
May 6, 2014 10:16 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Tina makes her debut and with style. LOL when she dials Satomi's phone number just to check if it's not fake.

THAT POT OF FOOD WAS SEXY and AMAZING!!

Looks like things will escalate more next episode. Enju vs Tina, book it.

May 6, 2014 10:20 AM

Aug 2010
Okay, now that I haven't seen the original source this ep was much better :D

Loved it a lot ^^

And Rentarou's personality is really nice. The dude is BA! How he was talking to a big shot like that was awesome. And how he protected Seitenshi from sniping. BA! Seems like he'll be working as her body guard from now on?

Loving Tina a lot already. She's soooo cute <3<3
Her first meeting with Rentarou was so lol XD Calling him and telling him she knows where her apartment is XD

We lost Kayo but Tina seems to be just as cute :3 And she's added as a MC so hopefully she won't be dying soon ^^ Her voice is really cute too <3

Lol'd so much at Miori and Kisara's meeting XD How each of them came out of no one and wanted Rentarou to take care of them XD

Miori is quite aggressive there...lol at "I didn't see u, ur boobs are too big I didn't see ur face" XD
And her "Rentarou is mine" So he's already got a harem hehe

Dem faces!! when they were figting XD

Loved the last sniping scene with both Rentarou and Tina asking "Who are you?"
Gave some strong emotions there hehe. Enju kicking the bullet away was BA too.
May 6, 2014 10:25 AM

Oct 2010
Lol at Rentarou and Enju getting the table out of the way, didn't even bother trying to stop Miori and Kisara. And how is it that Enju is able to kick sniper bullets away, what are her feet made of? damn.
May 6, 2014 10:41 AM

May 2013
Rentarou taking a peek at what's under Enju's skirt lol. Kisara and Miori fighting was funny too. Can't wat to see more of Tina.
May 6, 2014 10:47 AM

Jul 2013
Madara31 said:
Lol at Rentarou and Enju getting the table out of the way, didn't even bother trying to stop Miori and Kisara. And how is it that Enju is able to kick sniper bullets away, what are her feet made of? damn.

remember the dialoge at the hot pot? her shoe bottoms are made of varanium, enhancing her kicking power
current LN reading:
translated here
for those who are interested in other forums about animes, check randomc.net, reddit.com/r/anime and forum.animesuki.com
May 6, 2014 10:47 AM

Mar 2014
Loved it. The pace was quite normal comparing to the previous episodes..It had some hilarious moments too. Enju and Rentaro moving the table xDD And finally some screen time for Kisara :D

I hope the next episodes will have the same pace and won't be so confusing.
May 6, 2014 10:55 AM

Mar 2012
Hmn i can still see potential in this series i just hope it keeps it up

Does anybody know if the previus villian Kagatane is dead or not beacause i would see it as a waste if they just killed him off like that. feel freee to spoil i just want to know
May 6, 2014 11:02 AM
May 2014
Is it just me..
or is enju-chan not getting more screens?
other then the fights, i completely forget about her :(
it's actually rather disappointing
May 6, 2014 11:08 AM

Nov 2013
Awesome episode!
The anime is progressing rather quickly, but not so much as to ruin its appeal.
ApprovaMay 6, 2014 11:30 AM
I'm too lazy to make a fancy sig
〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
May 6, 2014 11:10 AM

Jul 2010
Miori's and Kisara's fight, his deposit xD
Tina is an assasin to kill Seitenshi... and Rentarou is guarding her.
That head of the bodyguards... that made Rentarou accept.
Suprised that the leader really trust Rentarou.
Enju saying that Rentarou liked that xD
Well, good episode but seriously a lot happened.
May 6, 2014 11:10 AM

Apr 2013
Nice episode.

Well, looks like Rentarou got his harem going.

I'm hoping for even more Kisara screen time in the future!
May 6, 2014 11:18 AM

Jul 2013
Can't tell if was rushed or not from source material perspective, but a better episode with a more acceptable pacing, nonetheless.
What's next has been kinda spoiled by the anime page, but I'm still excited to see it
May 6, 2014 11:34 AM

Jul 2013
-ShadowClaw- said:
Hmn i can still see potential in this series i just hope it keeps it up

Does anybody know if the previus villian Kagatane is dead or not beacause i would see it as a waste if they just killed him off like that. feel freee to spoil i just want to know

Mod Edit: Removed quote of deleted post.
sarroushMay 7, 2014 9:43 AM
current LN reading:
translated here
May 6, 2014 11:35 AM

Sep 2013
This was great but it was missing my man Hiroku :(

Rentarou get all the b!tches, as he should ;)

Sniper girl was bad-ass, I'm getting myself a sniper rifle now I guess :D
May 6, 2014 11:50 AM
Feb 2013
Is Rentarou that of a chick magnet, he gets to have rich girls, girls with power, girls with authority and even lolis. That's one hell of a gun that Tina's holding.
May 6, 2014 12:10 PM

Dec 2011
Now this episode is pretty good since it is not rushed compared to the last 2 episodes. Hopefully, they don't rush this arc as well or this anime would be a total disappointment.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 6, 2014 12:33 PM

Feb 2012
Great episode once again!

I really need the OST used when shit's about to go down, so good!
May 6, 2014 12:47 PM

May 2013
Mallony said:
Great episode once again!

I really need the OST used when shit's about to go down, so good!

I was just about to mention the OST, it is amazing! I think this series would be great with 25 episodes!
May 6, 2014 2:06 PM

Aug 2013
Okay episode, it had its moments. I wish they didn't cut away from the fight scene though :|
My Candies:
May 6, 2014 2:12 PM
Apr 2013
At first I had the crazy idea that the girl was actually the level five gastrea and was reverted back after being defeated which is why she seemed to be wondering around aimlessly. Also the bike made me think that. Clearly I am wrong however since she is no more then an assassin :?
May 6, 2014 2:55 PM
Nov 2013
Once again Black Bullet has taken a turn away from the gritty supernatural apocalypse route and headed back towards Stupidtown where the residents are obsessed with buddy cop movies and Haruhi Suzumiya.

I have a very big problem with writers who try to combine more than one good thing. Wacky comedy and discrimination + epic-scale boss fights don't go as well together as people might believe.

If the comedy was consistent throughout I might be enjoying it more simply for its consistency, but when you cap off an exposition about harsh discrimination towards children by ending on an up-skirt joke, it takes a bit of wind out of your sails.
May 6, 2014 3:19 PM

Jul 2013
Yaay Tinaa
She's cute lol
Ooh, Miori is introduced as well.
Hmm.. shoes made out of varanium. nice.
Guess Rentarou already has a harem going for him already. xD
Miori vs Kisara XD
Lol Rentarou and Enju moving the table out of the way. Doesn't even try to stop those two.
Hm, I thought Tina may have lied to her superiors about who the civil officer was, but guess she couldn't tell.
May 6, 2014 3:39 PM

May 2012
Pretty good episode.

That line in the beginning from Enju was unexpected. Lol. Loving the new loli Tina. Things don't seem to be moving fast pace anymore. Didn't know Rentarou was a player. Can't wait to see Enju and Tina go at it.
May 6, 2014 3:41 PM

Oct 2012
Probably my favorite episode so far, the pacing felt just right compared to most of the other episodes. Tina and Miori are welcome new additions as well.
May 6, 2014 4:05 PM

Jul 2013
really decent episode. the pacing wasn't rushed this time either. looking forward to more tina
May 6, 2014 4:44 PM

Mar 2012
It's still very clear that things are being rushed. Case in point: that dialogue between Seitenshi and the ruler from the other area didn't feel tense at all. It basically featured a crazy man just mouthing off his ideas with zero tact. The interaction between Seitenshi and Rentarou was nice though. Too bad Rentarou apparently only cares about cup size, according to Enju.
May 6, 2014 6:07 PM
Jul 2018
Rentarou took the job to be the bodyguard of Seitenshi.

Lol at Kisara's and Miori's meeting.

Tina was so cute.
May 6, 2014 6:17 PM

Jul 2012
I like the sleeping during the day girl who is also an assassin cursed child.

Great episode!!!
May 6, 2014 6:24 PM

Jan 2011
I don't why why so many complain about the mix of comedy and action. I like it.

"Wow. You now more about me than i do". And that with such a sleepy voice..glorious.
May 6, 2014 6:32 PM
Mar 2009
So Rentarou has a harem. Did not see that coming.

A rather boring episode and did little to show us Seitenshi is nothing more than your typical idealistic, peace loving girl.

I agree with Miori, Kisara's "bountiful boobs" do not fit her. They look...out of place. Though Miori has ridiculous drills so they both look weird.
May 6, 2014 6:39 PM

Jan 2013
Boombawks said:
Just wished this series wasn't rushed, it also had the potential of 24 episode if done properly. Should had wait til the Manga was more in or finished.

Anyway Tina was really cute, Kisara getting some shine....Just wished she had more.
Geez, keep forgetting about Enju's foul mouth lol always get's me off guard, especially for her age.

Judging from this episode I feel like they slowed down the pacing a little bit. Definitely agree that this could've been 24 episodes though. Budget constraint maybe? Not like this was animated by Madhouse >_>

Tina reminded me of Chaika for some reason...
May 6, 2014 8:09 PM

Aug 2013
A sudden change of pace and plot. Wish is not to my dislike, the last episode felt a bit too fast paced. But I still like the last episode, a lot of thing happened.

By the way, I'm kinda mad that they didn't do any follow up on Enju high infection rate and the tricycle. I understand that they wouldn't give us more information on the tricycle since it's top secret, but I feel that there would have been place for more devellopement or information on Enju state, like a talk between Rentarou and Kisara.

That new character was so random. But she sure seem to annoy Kisara, I guess mostly because she's trying to get in Rentarou pants :P

Anyway, that new weird girl is now a sniper assassin. And she is working against her new friend. This could be interresting. I wonder where that governor plot will lead to.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
May 6, 2014 8:30 PM

May 2013
Tina is so cute though <3. Looks like she'll be a main from the character list and I have no complaints at all.
"Listen Simon... Don't forget. Believe in yourself. Not in the you who believes in me. Not the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself." ~ Kamina (TTGL)

“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” ~ Ging (HxH)
May 6, 2014 8:33 PM

Apr 2014
A decent episode without putting a cliffhanger. I can't wait Rentaro and Enju beat up/defeat Tina Sprout so she can be Kisara's "Initiator".
Haters always gonna hate.
May 6, 2014 8:44 PM

Aug 2013
this arc started well
another loli presented in history
and Rentarou also began to form his harem
very funny scene from the table being dragged into the fray
and more enemies appear, the plot is very good
_________

este arco começou muito bem
mais uma loli apresentada na historia
e Rentarou também começou a formar seu harem
muito engraçada a cena da mesa sendo arrastada para a briga
e mais inimigos aparecem, o enredo é muito bom
May 6, 2014 8:46 PM

Aug 2011
Can't tell if I should drop or not.
Generic as almost every light novel-based anime for the last 5+ years.
May 6, 2014 9:34 PM

Sep 2013
K, if Tina ever does a 360 no scope with that sniper, she'd be my favorite loli of the year, guarantee it. Outside of that, I just love how casually they carried that table out lol.

May 6, 2014 9:52 PM
Apr 2014
Such a great episode and Tina being an adorable Loli. Also gotta love that Kisara.
May 6, 2014 9:53 PM

May 2013
We get to see Tina this episode. She's so cute with her pajamas on. A quiet loli. Hired assassin to kill Seitenshi. She's good with a sniper. Kisara and Miori fighting in Rentarou's apartment. I was for Kisara that time.
May 6, 2014 10:32 PM

Dec 2013
annnnnd dropped. this show is almost nothing but pandering. some of the worst writing i've seen since SAO.
May 6, 2014 10:42 PM

Dec 2010
Tina is one of the most adorable things ever. Like seriously, especially when she's acting sleepy.

t I like Seitenshi's design, or at least the colors they use!

It's nice that they are adding more characters, I think we got 4 new characters in this episode alone!
cyclone1993May 6, 2014 10:47 PM
May 6, 2014 11:59 PM

May 2013
Poor Rentarou's house.

Hmm.. so Tina is cute in this episode, even Seitenshi. I'm hyped on what will happen next.
The world shall know the truth soon.
May 7, 2014 12:23 AM

Apr 2013
Too much random stuff going on in the beginning. Half the episode was wasted on me trying to figure out wth I was watching :/

Hmm...this is starting to look like loli harem. Good thing the action is good
Sh4deMay 7, 2014 12:29 AM
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Black Bullet Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 27, 2014

191 by mon_ke_po »»
Mar 16, 8:49 PM

Poll: » Black Bullet Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 8, 2014

434 by mon_ke_po »»
Mar 14, 5:49 PM

Poll: » Black Bullet Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 29, 2014

397 by Karva1 »»
Mar 3, 7:32 AM

Poll: » Best Girl? ( 1 2 3 )

Blind_Guardian - May 17, 2014

105 by proxima16 »»
Dec 22, 2023 6:47 AM

Poll: » Black Bullet Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 1, 2014

520 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 30, 2023 3:40 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.