Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Apr 18, 2014 11:35 AM

May 2011
As cheerful as she appears, I am still hoping Ruuko is going down the dark path. Considering her card and her enjoyment of battles, I still have high hopes of this happening. :D

This episode went pretty much how I thought it would. Even if there was nothing surprising, still very fun to watch. :) And dat OST~
Apr 18, 2014 11:45 AM

Apr 2010
So Akira's real personality showed even more this episode and it seems that Ruuko is also showing more of her personality or better said more of her hunger for battle.
And you didn't really need a special skill to see what Yuzuki's wish was, it was pretty obvious she was after her brother.
The next enemy was also introduced and the drama is really starting to develop now.
I like how things are unfolding, it's getting interesting.
AversaApr 18, 2014 11:50 AM
Apr 18, 2014 1:30 PM

Apr 2013
Why am I still watching this?
Apr 18, 2014 3:10 PM

Jul 2012
man, Akira gets better every episode! Fucking love her, definitely the best girl. When she was spelling out incest, pure gold! Can't wait for next weeks again already.
Apr 18, 2014 4:21 PM

Nov 2012
I predict that Ruuko's wish would be someone in the lines of benefiting ever potential Eternal Girl. Something like "Grant the wishes of every Eternal Girl in this world!"
Apr 18, 2014 4:49 PM

Jul 2012
SanaeSnake said:
I predict that Ruuko's wish would be someone in the lines of benefiting ever potential Eternal Girl. Something like "Grant the wishes of every Eternal Girl in this world!"

Watch granny get sick and then Ruuko wish to save her from her death.

Also, this white deck that Ru-chan has is apparently pretty rare. Maybe her brother has some connection to this game that we'll find out about later on or he just randomly came upon a rare deck.
Apr 18, 2014 4:56 PM

Jan 2013
I love this anime. Yuzuki's intense emotions, Akira's fury, the way Iona's stoic but has a soft spot for Akira despite it being undeserved, and Tama's fucking awesome. She's, like, bloodthirsty. It's fantastic. Kazuki's a cutie and I adore Ruuko's grandma. Ahhh. I do kind of wish there was more substance to the card battles, though. But that doesn't take away any enjoyment at all.
Apr 18, 2014 5:54 PM

Apr 2013
I dislike incest but still... i feel sorry for Yuzuki. Tama talked!
Apr 18, 2014 7:31 PM
Nov 2013
There is so much tension and emotion in this series it's literally causing my heart to speed up as the intensity builds in each episode
These freaking next episode previews are gonna be the death of me though
Apr 18, 2014 7:38 PM

Oct 2010
Did fucking Ruuko really just try to lose on purpose because she wanted her enemy to win? Someone please enlighten me on how she managed to live this long with that mentality. I've had it with people hurting their own comrades in some traitorous whim to let their enemy win. Tama is wasted on her.

Most of the time these dumb characters set themselves up to be exploited. I can't say I feel sorry for them.
Apr 18, 2014 8:16 PM

Nov 2013
So like. She wins one battle and Tama is evolving.

They need to turn down the bad drama a notch.
Apr 18, 2014 9:05 PM

Mar 2014
HowTragic said:
Did fucking Ruuko really just try to lose on purpose because she wanted her enemy to win? Someone please enlighten me on how she managed to live this long with that mentality. I've had it with people hurting their own comrades in some traitorous whim to let their enemy win. Tama is wasted on her.

1) Ruuko was letting the glasses girl win because she herself didn't have a wish and she LIKED the glasses girl. they arent enemies, they are at most opponents

2) i know it's talks and all but Tama is just a means to become eternal girl. it isn't something that Ruuko, at that time, thought would care if she lost on purpose or not.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
anyways, liking how this show is going. i expect that the glasses girl will get so clingy that Ruuko will be all think "B*tch nah, BEGONE!" but i shouldn't get my hopes up... or else it will be like Madoka all over again (why u waste green rich girl potential madoka?)
Apr 18, 2014 9:35 PM

Aug 2013
So Ruuko has a maso tendency huh, i like it. I can see Ruuko being twisted later on.

Someone needs to die, painfully.

I love it how both Iona and Akira have a card with a contrast personality.
Apr 18, 2014 11:18 PM

Nov 2012
This anime takes it self too seriously, the problems these characters are facing aren't even serious. All of their issues could be solved without some life risking wishes.
mewtwo21Apr 18, 2014 11:25 PM
Apr 19, 2014 1:56 AM
Jan 2013
Somebody is having a bitch fit.
Apr 19, 2014 2:41 AM

Mar 2014
mewtwo21 said:
This anime takes it self too seriously, the problems these characters are facing aren't even serious. All of their issues could be solved without some life risking wishes.

yes. i'm sure twinsest girl probably doesn't need a wish to make her shiz better e.e

also dont see any harm in this game.
Apr 19, 2014 3:04 AM

Nov 2012
Oh my god Akira's such an annoying biotch!!! It fits her character, lol. I think Akira was actually a good character. Alot of people are say's she's annoying and will drop the show because of her. She's the reason why this show is interesting. She's annoying to the protagonist and pisses them off, and stuff... stuff. It's complicated.

So it is revealed that you need more wins in order to become an Eternal Girl. There are also certain conditions, but what type of conditions? Do they have to be within the battle or... perhaps when they say Eternal Girl they're trying to trick the girls into thinking they have to do this and that when it actually gives them a motive to work and attempt to be what they want to be.

As always, the opening is amazing. Can't say much about the ending song but it sure sounds depressing?

When Tama evolved, she looks exactly the same. I was expecting some visual upgrade when they said she evolved but nope! Also when they but that scene and rolled to commercials, that Red-Noised part... just made me think sh*t just went down the drain and it was going down! Or maybe Hitoe did had something up her sleeves and did some delayed attack or something.

New characters, new annoying girls. Just want this show needs. :)
UsaraDarkApr 19, 2014 3:11 AM
I believe that unless you know for sure that you don't like a concept, you should keep exploring it. Whether it be characteristics of people or a genre of some sort, you never know if you don't like it until you've seen quality work corresponding to that genre. Keep exploring until you've found something you enjoy, or something of quality. Then you know what's bad, what's good, and what isn't for you.
( ・ㅂ・)و ̑̑ Everyday life.
Apr 19, 2014 4:18 AM
Feb 2013
mewtwo21 said:

Well, I don't know if Yuzuki's problem could be solved without wishes.
I mean, they are siblings after all.
They won't live a happily life together as couple, I guess.
Apr 19, 2014 4:31 AM

Nov 2013
MORE ACTION PLEASE ! XD Need more EPIC card battles . XD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 19, 2014 6:16 AM
Jan 2010
Looks like akira's and the new girl's cards got switched around at some point.
Apr 19, 2014 6:38 AM

Apr 2012
VanishingKira said:
No one died,lol.

I know right, I was expecting someone to die, hahaha.

Akira's a psycho, unlike her card.
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

Apr 19, 2014 7:00 AM

Jul 2012
Knew Ruuko was thinking of losing on purpose. Not that I hate her but she'll become much less annoying in battle once she finds her wish...which this show is probably going to pull a Madoka and have her be enlightened at the end.

Akira's irritating but she'll push the plot forward. Iona and her card duo looks to be the coolest so far. Tama's still the best though :)
Apr 19, 2014 8:15 AM

Nov 2013
mewtwo21 said:

When was it said that they risk their lives?
Apr 19, 2014 8:26 AM

Oct 2013
Interesting episode... Akira is a horrible person, but piruluk gained some respect at the end for me, whereas that iona woman seems nice, but her card is not so nice
Apr 19, 2014 9:02 AM

Jul 2009
Ah wow, this is actually getting pretty good XD
So we have two battles this time, a "friendly" one between Hitoe and Ruuko ... yeah, looks like the relationship between the two affects the background huh? Plus now that I know Hitoe's seiyuu voiced Kana in Chihayafuru I kept hearing her XD Anyway so we didn't get a rules explanation like I thought ... but Tama evolved! So I was kind of right when she'd speak more as she powered up ... plus yeah, expected Hitoe and Ruuko to become friends after :P Though so formal ... "I'm still waiting for her to answer me" haha XD
Akira and Yuzuki's was pretty intense ... Akira sure is pretty evil eh? Seeing what people's wishes are ... at least they found her in the end! Didn't expect them to actually go for her loving Kazuki, but there you have it ... he got her the card too! Aweh D:
Akira snapped at the end ... and looks like we see the last girl. I feel like those two should swap avatars ... their personalities would match better that way XD Plus it seems like she has a white deck as well? Pretty obvious Akira wants to beat her as her wish I'm guessing ... oh and we also find out that each wish has a different set of requirements to evolve with huh? Yeah, I'm actually really getting into this XD
Apr 19, 2014 11:12 AM

Jul 2012
The more I watch this, the more I see Puella Madoka similarities. LOL
Apr 19, 2014 11:59 AM

Apr 2013
Akira is probably the most entertaining character so far. I actually really enjoyed this episode, and I'm looking forward to more. (especially more Aki-lucky~) When Akira found out about Yuzuki's wish, I could even feel the suffering; Akira's reaction was pretty fucking perfect too.
And dat rage at the end; guess she isn't that Aki-lucky in the idol world.
AzekuraApr 19, 2014 12:57 PM
Apr 19, 2014 2:36 PM
Jun 2013
The music during the battles was pretty good in this episode. Tama is still my favorite character and I got upset with Ruuko when she let Tama get hurt so Hitoe could win. Akira is crazy and Kazuki continues to obliviously torture Yuzuki.
Apr 19, 2014 3:05 PM

Aug 2013
I still can't get a shit!! I can't figure out the rulse and I don't want to waste my time understanding them. I guess I'll just watch this show and assume it follow the real rules xD

I still have really mitigated feelings, but I'll continue watching it. It have some good animation and I like the gloomy atmosphere. I also like how each avatar thingy are totally opposed to their respective owner personnality.

The situation and resolution are predictable. Who didn't guess that at the end of the fight, Ruuko and Hitoe wouldn't become friend?

Now, bitch-san know Yuzuki secret. I guess it's only a mather of time before Kazuki learn the truth. Then I guess it will lead to some hot sex... No, that's just my fantasy :P

So Akira is a total psycho. Iona seem to not give a crap about her. I guess the only one that could beat her easily is Ruuko since her strategy seem to always be to break down morally her adversary.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Apr 19, 2014 3:12 PM

Feb 2007
SanaeSnake said:

Seeing how Tama evolved after this battle, I started to suspect as much as well. Despite losing, her opponent clearly got closer to her own wish as well, with Ruuko offering to be her friend.
Apr 19, 2014 6:19 PM

Dec 2008
3 episodes in and no one is dead yet? I'm disappointed.
Apr 19, 2014 11:12 PM

Oct 2013
Let it be noted that Yuzuki's voice actor is superb.

Still waiting for the show to take a psychological turn. Any day now...
Still lots of potential.
The fate of destruction is also the joy of rebirth
Apr 20, 2014 2:15 AM

Dec 2012
Akiras rage LOL...and what the hell anti spells...evolution...burdening arts..how do you even play this game? And I thought the Pokemon card games were hard /:
Apr 20, 2014 7:32 AM

Apr 2011
mayukachan said:
The more I watch this, the more I see Puella Madoka similarities. LOL

The more I watch, the more I like this better than Madoka.
Apr 20, 2014 9:33 AM

Jan 2013
The ending scenes were pretty good.
Overall decent. I want it to turn out that they die if they lose three times.
Apr 20, 2014 3:50 PM

Oct 2011
So this was Yuzuki's first loss then??

Tama evolved. Closer to becoming the Eternal Girl?

Hitoe got closer to her wish. Hope she doesn't die T__T

Akira GRRRR.
Apr 20, 2014 3:56 PM

Jul 2012
I'm hoping 3 losses means you're dead. Hitoe is annoying so if Yuzuki could just have a battle with her and BAM, that'd be nice. But the OP shows the three girls being friends and all so I don't think that'll happen, unfortunately.
Apr 20, 2014 8:45 PM

Nov 2012
Anime confirmed for worst characters of the season.
Apr 20, 2014 10:23 PM
SetoMary Fanatic

Jun 2013
Still waiting for the super dark part that I am expecting.
Pls
Understanding the game, though level ups/grows do not look like much significance in change...
Akira is bonkers
Apr 21, 2014 5:31 AM

Apr 2011
Joshua1207 said:
I'm hoping 3 losses means you're dead. Hitoe is annoying so if Yuzuki could just have a battle with her and BAM, that'd be nice. But the OP shows the three girls being friends and all so I don't think that'll happen, unfortunately.

I'm guessing that 3 losses means that you lose any means possible of getting your wish. For example; suppose Yuzuki loses thrice. As a result of that, it happens so that Kazuki never existed. If that's how it happens, I'd love to see Hitoe lose once more (let's be obvious, it's gonna happen sooner or later) just to see how she becomes unable to make friends.

Kimono_Kitsune said:

Annoying, I'd say. The characters are fine in this anime. For worst characters of the season, go watch either Blade and Soul or Dai Shogun.
Apr 21, 2014 3:10 PM

Apr 2013
Kimono_Kitsune said:

Akira is one of the best characters of the season. No doubt.
Apr 21, 2014 5:04 PM

Nov 2012
Azekura said:
Kimono_Kitsune said:

Akira isn't as annoying as Yuzuki (and Hitoe). If that means anything.
Apr 21, 2014 10:37 PM

Feb 2012
This anime sucks, the director needs better source material.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 22, 2014 3:52 AM
Jul 2018
I tried watching this because of the negative comments I've been seeing about it to verify whether it's really bad or not. I guess it's not too far-off. Won't drop because I kinda want to know the outcome.
Apr 22, 2014 7:31 AM

Nov 2013
i hope yuzuki's wish come true. lol

it's already 3 episodes, but i still don't know the rule of the card game.
Apr 22, 2014 7:40 AM
Dec 2012
Best episode to me so far. That friendship battle is the best battle I seen so far. I love how Piruluk says "Tear me" like a boss, hope Akira get beaten the shet out someday. Looks like Iona has a powerful LRIG. Sad that Yuzuki loves her own brother, but she can't help it. Lets see what will happen to her and Kazuki, whether it turns out incest or not, it's fine either way as long both of them are happy.
Apr 22, 2014 4:06 PM

Jul 2012
Azekura said:
Kimono_Kitsune said:

Akira is the best. I'm always feeling Aki-lucky!
Apr 22, 2014 7:14 PM
Feb 2014
I want her to be more batoru batoru. It's okay not to have any wish!

Anyway, another great episode. Still can't see why the hell the rating is so low.
Apr 22, 2014 8:23 PM

Aug 2011
Douglas24 said:
The episode was ok but we really need longer card battles.

And actual rules lol

» Escapism.

Apr 23, 2014 3:27 AM

Jul 2010
Dat forced drama...
Hyuga Junpei: “Yeah… I’m confident… Because my teammates will help me out! I can shoot confidently.. because it will be okay even if I miss!”

Kagami Taiga: “I don’t know about being the bad guy or whatever. It’s only in stories where titles like that decide the loser. This is our show. We’re the ones who are writing the script.”
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Selector Infected WIXOSS Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2014

250 by JustHarris34 »»
Feb 13, 1:03 AM

Poll: » Selector Infected WIXOSS Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2014

249 by Homurice »»
Jan 14, 4:13 AM

Poll: » Selector Infected WIXOSS Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 22, 2014

272 by pastelmegane »»
Nov 9, 2023 10:58 AM

Poll: » Selector Infected WIXOSS Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2014

97 by pastelmegane »»
Nov 9, 2023 8:23 AM

Poll: » Selector Infected WIXOSS Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2014

82 by Myabyelo789N »»
Sep 6, 2023 8:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.