Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (20) « First ... « 17 18 [19] 20 »
Mar 28, 2017 7:54 AM

Dec 2014
well a titan arises who kills other titans...there is always a surprize one after another
Sep 17, 2017 7:50 AM

Mar 2012
No one listens to potato girl :(
Nov 10, 2017 11:16 PM

Mar 2017
I am loving this anime, I just wish I'd started watching sooner. Lot's of twists already.. I was not expecting that Titan to step in and save Mikasa. The fact that they've killed off one of the MCs so early, reminds me of Gurren Lagann, one of my favourite shows.

Nov 26, 2017 2:52 AM
Apr 2017
The mysterious titan is Eren, right? SMH
Mar 3, 2018 4:04 PM

Sep 2017
That guy in the beginning that killed himself, what an asshole. lol

Armin sure took his sweet time arriving to where Mikasa was.

The military's weapons look hilariously like giant utility knives.

I am sure angry titan will be related to Eren in some way. They are just both as bloodthirsty for titans.

Also, what the hell was up with that pomegranate? Symbol of pain because a cut open pomegranate looks like it is bleeding, maybe?
Sep 11, 2018 11:49 AM

Dec 2015
Man, so fucking awesome!!!

This anime knows how to get in the feels.
Sep 27, 2018 4:21 PM

Sep 2018
Probably the best episode yet! Wow, that was good.
Nov 23, 2018 2:39 PM

Nov 2013
0217 said:
The mysterious titan is Eren, right? SMH

My hunch, exactly. Is that the one he got eaten by? Could he have taken over the 'brain' of that titan?
Jun 11, 2019 8:27 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Mind-blowing episode! Still got the chills like during my first watch but I think it’s even better this time around!

Mikasa rousing up those ‘cowards’ like a boss in the process of hiding her true feelings was crazy admirable! No wonder why I freakin’ love her so much! Mysterious Titan appearance with Mikasa’s monologues was bloody hype! I wouldn’t blame Mikasa if I were one of the recruits because they would’ve certainly died anyway so why not die in a glamorous fashion? That aside, “I felt a glimmer of exhilaration. I felt the rage of humanity itself was embodied in what I saw” is such a freakin’ awesome quote! And the music, as always, was spectacular!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Sep 12, 2019 8:41 AM

Apr 2017
What do people like about Mikasa, exactly? She's awful.
Nov 10, 2019 2:15 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Mikasa crying for Eren was really touching, great episode
Jan 1, 2020 7:02 PM

Aug 2018
Damn this is what i like about mikasa she can control her emotions and actions. Overall she's a better mc than eren
B O C C H I  S W E E P
Mar 13, 2020 10:19 AM

Mar 2019
Mikasa's love and compassion for Eren seems strong.
Jul 23, 2020 8:09 PM
Jul 2020
This fucking amazing
Jul 27, 2020 8:43 AM

Mar 2019
Good episode aswell.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Aug 14, 2020 11:18 AM

Feb 2019
the last half of this ep gives me constant goosebumps, this is incredible
Based Certified.
I love anime armpits.
Sep 26, 2020 6:36 AM

Jun 2020
i pretty much guessed it but damn the spoilers in this thread lol -___________-

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Oct 14, 2020 3:18 PM
Jul 2020
Hmm.. I'm guessing that Titan is Eren lmao.. It was quite obvious.
Nov 3, 2020 4:20 AM

Feb 2020
that's eren right? eren is the titan?? PLOT TWIST

the reason i think that is the constant emphasis put on character's eyes in the show, whatever the situation. and this titan's eyes looke somewhat like eren's (or so i think)
Nov 20, 2020 5:34 AM
Jul 2020
Man the Good guy titan is sick,and is erin dead?
Nagisa Hentai is lit as Fuck!
Dec 4, 2020 2:52 AM

Apr 2020
Looks like Jean's courage is still weak, he just watched his friend die
Dec 10, 2020 7:37 PM

May 2020
Dang that Titan is really cool! I think its Eren
Dec 13, 2020 4:26 AM

Aug 2018
This episode was damn quite something, truly a glorious thing to witness
Jan 18, 2021 1:22 AM

Oct 2013
????????

titan ex machina

I can only assume Eren is going to gut himself out of Omega Claus, because I'm still not convinced he's conquered.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Jan 25, 2021 10:58 PM

Aug 2020
Mikasa is so tsuyoi!

When is Eren coming back though? Or is he actually dead T_T
Jan 28, 2021 9:47 PM

Apr 2020
i think its pretty obvious there hinting at the titan being erin. this episode was amazing as usual, i knew they where building some of these characters up to be cannon fodder.
Feb 1, 2021 3:03 PM
Aug 2020
Mikasa a real bad bitch <3

was the new titan ahem... cuz I high-key feel like it is
Mar 2, 2021 2:07 PM

Jan 2020
I hate myself & youtube for spoiling me.
I couldn't enjoy this episode as much as I wanted to thanks to spoilers ;-;

Well gotta agree with that guy who committed suicide that it's better committing suicide than getting eaten alive.
Jun 17, 2021 9:55 AM

Jun 2020
I think everyone that got left behind lost hope but not Mikasa not until she finds out if Eren is still alive

Armin has to man up after that, Mikasa looked like she didn't even care but she endured it, Although I feel bad for her going through the pain again

Could it be a Titan fighting off another Titan at first it doesn't seem like it I'm rather confused at the scene.
Jun 22, 2021 5:29 AM
May 2020
It has started getting interesting now yay
Oct 18, 2021 10:14 AM
Nov 2020
AOT has the special ability to bend time and space to end in 5 mins
Oct 23, 2021 7:33 PM
Apr 2021
Can someone explain to me what just happened? How did a titan kill another?!

Sasha is such an optimist! I love her. Even in the darkest situations she really looks at the brightside
and tries to uplift everyone. After Mikasa's last words of encouragement; Sasha feeds off her words
calling everyone Cowards, Weaklings, Retards! LMAO, and it worked. 

It's interesting how Jean blames Eren even after he has died. Sill not sure what fault Eren has in this. 
Jean watched as the others were being eaten by titans, but honestly, he was out numbered. If anything everyone should have
attacked in unison: Reiner, Annie, Jean etc. They're all top 10 fighters why tf couldn't they kill 3 titans?

TARZAN TITAN: The Tarzan titan came in perfect timing to save Mikasa. Seems
to move swiftly like the Armored titan. Maybe there's a relation. 

v v SPOILER v v 

cloudamorMay 4, 2023 7:48 PM
Jan 4, 2022 6:59 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Gas problem. Its surely answered my question about their manuever movement, its helped with the gas canister around them, i see. Look at that shithead captain, abandoning his post like that, absolutely shit. Mikasa giving an interesting speech to raise the morale. But she actually wanna suicide herself like those guy under the table blockade that did such a preparation before suicide. Nice! Mikasa won't do a stupid think, finally. Then something happening.

I mean, without looking to a freakin spoiler around, its already obvious its
<decide to put this under spoiler tag because why not. Judging by its scream, its obvious its Yuki Kaji there, lmao. Not to mention how its obviously protecting Mikasa first, and then go rampage after. Definitely him.

But how and why its happened, mostly still a mystery. Guess its also related to the key, but honestly i still don't know much at this time, and let it slide with the name, like the episode synopsis called it. The rogue titan.

Armin eyeing the titan killing titan like holding some distrust to the hate, or something. Looks like its a foreshadow for his future role. Once again, i dunno....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jan 12, 2022 1:58 AM

Dec 2020
mikasa's moment right there lets fucking GOOOOO
May 17, 2022 11:14 AM
Apr 2022
We all know that this titan is eren
Jul 23, 2022 3:08 AM

Dec 2016
Lots of people watching this for the first time, myself included way back when, were rightly focused on the animation, the sounds and OSTs, and all that awesome stuff. But it is when you're re-watching it for the one-billionth time that you can really begin to understand how much of a masterful piece of storytelling this show is.

Why would I spend my time watching shows I don't like? 💢
Feb 4, 2023 1:03 AM
Feb 2023
_ that's eren I'm sure of it
_ but how is this possible
Mar 5, 2023 5:53 AM
Feb 2023
MIKASA DOESN´T DESERVE TO LIVE LIKE THIS 😭
Mar 13, 2023 4:37 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Bro how was that dude who was cleaning his gun so calm when there's a huge ass titan staring at them from outside the window.....?........ oh

Today's episode's alternate title: "pomegranate + TATAKAE"

NYANPASU
5700XT

Mar 13, 2023 9:33 PM
Nov 2021
LMAO LOVED IT SO MUCH
I think that titan is Eran not sure tho...
Mar 18, 2023 10:55 PM

Sep 2019
This is why I don't like the way the author describes Mikasa so strongly, the way she disparages people, then acts apologetic... really annoying me. It's true that knowing Eren is dead is the cause, I understand, but it breaks the image of the independent, heartbroken, but opinionated woman I've come to expect from Mikasa. At least when she disparages everyone's cowardice, describe it so we can see how hard she really is to say it. Sasha too, a kind, funny, ... and despised people's lives and fears. This is a very interesting key change episode, but I still find the expression of some characters' emotions is not reasonable. It was funny to see a girl who had accepted death and lost the will to live then still escaped from a Titan while everyone else was being eaten even if they tried to escape. Just because she's the main character? I want Mikasa to be portrayed more realistically, instead of a Wonder Woman-sized superhero who tries very hard to be normal. Let Mikasa be herself. Let her scream, cry, or explode with emotions like a normal person. Don't give her a poker face. Because no matter what her pain is, remembering she used to have a happy family, there's no reason for her to hold back emotions from Eren's event and keep a cold face.
dakuchonekobingMar 18, 2023 11:06 PM
Apr 8, 2023 10:45 PM
Apr 2023
excelent episode, Mikasa is very strong, a great character
Apr 24, 2023 7:36 PM
Apr 2021
dakuchonekobing said:
This is why I don't like the way the author describes Mikasa so strongly, the way she disparages people, then acts apologetic... really annoying me. It's true that knowing Eren is dead is the cause, I understand, but it breaks the image of the independent, heartbroken, but opinionated woman I've come to expect from Mikasa. At least when she disparages everyone's cowardice, describe it so we can see how hard she really is to say it. Sasha too, a kind, funny, ... and despised people's lives and fears. This is a very interesting key change episode, but I still find the expression of some characters' emotions is not reasonable. It was funny to see a girl who had accepted death and lost the will to live then still escaped from a Titan while everyone else was being eaten even if they tried to escape. Just because she's the main character? I want Mikasa to be portrayed more realistically, instead of a Wonder Woman-sized superhero who tries very hard to be normal. Let Mikasa be herself. Let her scream, cry, or explode with emotions like a normal person. Don't give her a poker face. Because no matter what her pain is, remembering she used to have a happy family, there's no reason for her to hold back emotions from Eren's event and keep a cold face.
Hello again! I agree with you, Mikasa should have been portrayed more personably and the plot armor should have been at least more realistic, however, since you've said you're already up to the Final Season p 2,
Also, even in her youth, she was never one to express many emotions. But yea, I would like to see Mikasa have more emotion as well. 
Apr 27, 2023 7:19 AM

Sep 2019
cloudamor said:
Hello again! I agree with you, Mikasa should have been portrayed more personably and the plot armor should have been at least more realistic, however, since you've said you're already up to the Final Season p 2,
Also, even in her youth, she was never one to express many emotions. But yea, I would like to see Mikasa have more emotion as well. 
Thank you. Since you have a spoiler tag, I want to finish the last season before I read your reply.
As for the Ackermans, I don't think it's quite right. Because Mikasa's father didn't have the same reaction as her. And like I said, the story doesn't give us that information, so we don't know what kind of personality that clan was. And if you've watched the OVA #???, you'll see that a person who shows little emotions is different from someone who shows emotion that doesn't make sense, is irrational. And that's how the character Mikasa was portrayed by the author in seasons 1 and 2
Apr 27, 2023 10:49 AM

Aug 2019
That was awesome! I can't believe I put this show off for so long. I'm now on episode 7, all in one sitting lol I'm loving this
Jun 28, 2023 5:54 PM
Nov 2022
OSI OSI OSI
Sin duda, perfecto episodio despues de un poco de historia de los personajes, la forma Titan de Eren es simplemente buena, me gusta como esta hecha y de alguna manera el cabello largo le queda perfecto, por otro lado esa escena del golpe, es tan magnifica que la repetí un par de veces antes de estar satisfecho.
Jul 3, 2023 8:50 PM
Sep 2022
Damn, Mikasa could really have died.

But a titan attacking another titan? wtf Maybe that something with Eren.

I'm going to watch another episode right now.
Jul 23, 2023 6:42 AM

Dec 2022
Very good episode
Aug 2, 2023 12:00 PM
Jan 2023
EREN JAEGER TITAN?!?!?!!? 😱
Aug 10, 2023 4:42 PM
Jul 2023
Everyone is talking about Mikasa's "scuicide mission" and the rouge titan, but can we just all appreciate the fact that Jean, Sasha and Connie are the real MVP's of this episode. After their whole team is a complete mess, they somehow find the positive energy to rally everyone together to make sure Mikasa doesn't get left behind.
Pages (20) « First ... « 17 18 [19] 20 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 31, 2013

993 by AvenSawanami »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2013

1558 by cosmic_cosmo »»
Yesterday, 9:51 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

omega_d94 - Aug 17, 2013

499 by LotteGiants »»
Yesterday, 9:48 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MermaidGalaxies - May 11, 2013

952 by LotteGiants »»
Jun 17, 6:07 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 27, 2013

942 by LotteGiants »»
Jun 16, 10:41 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.