Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Accel World (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Sep 8, 2012 10:15 PM
Nov 2010
KaitoDash said:
xjakku said:
-Koyuki- said:

I had been wondering for a while. Why both of you always come to the threads at the same time?
I wondered that also. Never got a respond.
Sep 9, 2012 12:29 AM
May 2012
How come you making Chiyuri a such a whore!! WHAT A DEVIL!! THIS IS TOO MUCH!!

WHAT AN UNEXPECTED TWIST!! NOMI SEIJI & CHIYURI KUWASHIMA HAS OFFICIALLY BECOME A SELL OUT!! THIS IS JUST WORSE THAN MOID FROM RINNE NO LAGRANGE WHO WAS ALSO A COMPLETE SCUMBAG!

only 2 EPS LEFT!!

Will haruyuki settle the score against Dusk Taker once and for all?! Will Chiyuri ever get involved with this?!

GOD, THE INSANITY CONTINUES!!

Z-flame said:
KaitoDash said:
xjakku said:
-Koyuki- said:

I had been wondering for a while. Why both of you always come to the threads at the same time?
I wondered that also. Never got a respond.

Same here anyway. especially who had an over-emotional moment till you had NO desire to do something I mean It's been stuck in my head all the time despite what happened throughout the episode of Accel World. (IDK but autistic people like me always act like this). #OFF TOPIC

PhoenixIce said:
Guys remain calm.

Kirito is going to come kill Noumi

Why do I care?

How can I calm down? I'm really pissed right now since ep15. And Kirito was in SAO & it ain't gonna happen in this show (Unless there's a drama CD & Crossover novel of it). My 'desire' about this still unleashed (Watch Kokoro Connect much?).

Just remember folks, what I really want is REVENGE!!! Because Revenge is a dish best served cold!!
JafriZinSep 9, 2012 12:59 AM
Sep 9, 2012 2:30 AM

Jun 2007
Yumekichi11 said:
Stark700 said:
Yumekichi11 said:
So, the question is should Chiyu be bashed as a whore due to this being her own fault of whoring herself out like that or Noumi hatred for changing her brain into thinking like that and of her own image?

I had to read this several times to understand what you're trying to ask.

I'd say for now that Nomi deserves the ass kicking of a life time for being the asshole of 2012 so far this year.

Chiyu on the other hand has her own issues..that needs to be sorted out but probably not in such a violent way. I would definitely say that she is not a likeable character this series now considering her actions in the past few episodes.
What I meant in easier terms is if Chiyu is showing out her assets to Haruyuki cause of Noumi and hi influence on her or is it cause of her nature of not liking Taku really but still clinged on to Haruyuki if it makes it easier. I was just using more my psychological terminology which as you can see resulted in too much vagueness.

The reasons I ask is cause I I am to know if I am thinking it right or it's just plain my own view. We do know she did it once with the bed scene and after that she did not but all these ecchi accidents and all lead me to believe that in her head she ain't serious of Taku yet. In fact I fear he might get seconds and Haruyuki firsts. That much seems obvious to me from how Chiyu was acting out, being to protect a guy friend in the showers by doing all that seems to me the most suspicious. I am not sure Taku would get the same treatment.

That being said, at this point is Chiyu really going to double cross in love? I know Haruyuki won't, THE MAN LEFT! I mean how obvious that is and if he would not, long he would have sex with her on that bed including taking her first time.

Yet he did not and left. Shows a lot IMO of him. He ain't sex hungry unlike a certain School Days Makoto.

Point being, Chiyu should start doing all this shit to Taku. HE LOVES HER MAN! How obvious can that be. Although he is not doing shit to prove it to her.

She's having a hard time grasping the fact that this is not a game. Pretty sure they covered this in the Taku arc at the beginning but she's had a crush on Haruyuki from the start. Taku points this out multiple times and even states that he'd be fine if she chose him in the end. Noumi's not doing anything to her brain. She's just confused and acting dumb on her own. I'm sure all she really wants to do is be with Haru and Taku but in the current situation she cant. Noumi would steal her powers and probably kill her avatar.
Sep 9, 2012 2:57 AM
Jul 2009
Oh Haru, choosing game instead of boobs. That was something.
xxx
Sep 9, 2012 3:06 AM
Nov 2010
did you see??...!!!!!!!!.....So accel world and sao are connected!!!XD

see it
|
|
v
Sep 9, 2012 3:58 AM

Jul 2011
lol Chiyu, don't act like a whore everytime, you already have a boyfriend if I'm not wrong.
Sep 9, 2012 5:24 AM

Jul 2010
That's what I wanted Haruyuki to say to Chiyu: "I believe in you". She's doing it for a reason, siding with Noumi like that. She either wants more (real world) attention from Haruyuki and/or she plans to turn on Noumi once she's gotten his trust.

We also got the first blatant cross between SAO and AW: the NerveGear! I kinda expected Rust Jigsaw to use some sort of implant chip since he doesn't use a Neuro Linker. I'm looking forward to Kuroyuki-hime returning as well!

So we'll be seeing the final "do-or-die" duel between Silver Crow/Cyan Pile and Dusk Taker. I'm looking forward to Noumi going down.

Sep 9, 2012 6:01 AM

Sep 2007
Chiyu loving Haru.
Not her boyfriend.
Not difficult to know. :o
Sep 9, 2012 6:02 AM
May 2012
LittleOtakuStar said:
did you see??...!!!!!!!!.....So accel world and sao are connected!!!XD

see it
|
|
v

NOMI! I should've known all of this!

what is he going to do next?! Invading SAO World then?!

This is gonna be insanely brutal! I mean you thought that this is a game?! NOT ANYMORE!

In other Q & A:-

It's funny that Haruyuki failed to track Rust Jigsaw user down till the scene cuts just like that to the another plot (Why do I have this stupid feeling about what's gonna happen when Rust Jigsaw is goin to steal the show throughout the fight).
JafriZinSep 9, 2012 6:14 AM
Sep 9, 2012 6:05 AM
Jan 2012
Sluts... Sluts everywhere.
I really hate nomi but I hate haruyuki more than a lot.
Sep 9, 2012 6:15 AM
May 2012
Axeria said:
Sluts... Sluts everywhere.
I really hate nomi but I hate haruyuki more than a lot.

He's worst than Nagi Homura/Dai Artai from My HiME/Otome (Sunrise), Mao from Code Geass & Shidou Koichi from High School of the Dead.

I'm afraid that Rust Jigsaw user was Nomi Seiji's men & he's gonna involved as well throughout the fight not just Chiyuri!
JafriZinSep 9, 2012 6:28 AM
Sep 9, 2012 7:02 AM

Mar 2011
I don't think Chiyu showing herself to Harayuki makes her a whore.

MC characters are so clueless only a girl doing that would get the message across that she likes him. Sure, Taku may love Chiyu but she doesnt love him, she loves Harayuki, who in turn loves Kuroyukihime.

Ahhh, young love!
Sep 9, 2012 7:08 AM

Oct 2010
DeathfireD said:
So I see, guess Taku needs to straighten her up and yes that is interesting of how much a game becomes something serious enough to amend to this. It's quite a good proof that not all games should be introduced to everyone cause some become way too unstable mentally to the point of doing stupid things like Chiyu.

A very interesting you raise there. That of being careful around who gets what. For the what can sure ruing their mentality as in Chiyu's case.

She needs to rethink her shit cause that's not right for the guy she dates. Come to think of it, Taku never made up with Chiyu after that let's stay friends thing.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Sep 9, 2012 10:45 AM

Jan 2012
This Noumi business has lasted way too long...

But ohwell; the SAO references were nice!
Sep 9, 2012 11:16 AM

Dec 2009
I can't express how much i fucking hate this show ... it blows sooo hard. Chiyu x Haru ruined this show for me. IMO Chiyu is a dirttyyyy whoreeee.. *sigh* poor Taku
Sep 9, 2012 5:11 PM
Jul 2012
Well, I guess this episodes signals the final battle of Dusk Taker, or Silver Crow. I am kinda sad, on how they took the sole fight in this episode so, well short. I like this anime's fight scenes, thus is why I watch it. I really do like the SAO reference in this.
Sep 9, 2012 7:35 PM

Jun 2010
Well the episode was prttey amazing like the 21th one, curiosity here is killing me off lol. Illegal chip, prolly nomi and jigsaw are connecting to the matching list like that. Nice one silver crow ^ . ^.
And the chiyu x haru - I was also like WTH... Or it's a "symphaty" story for 'em, but doubt it.

btw. Does anyone know the title of soundtrack in 22 episode (conversation between haru and that older girl in the bar and waiting for jugsaw) after opening?
Sep 9, 2012 10:19 PM
May 2012
I guess my insanity continues then. Seems most of my posts have zero response despite what happened in this anime (So much Blasphemy goin on in this show). Probably they thought that I was Over-reacting much.
Sep 10, 2012 6:35 AM

Jan 2011
Finally some real progress but I want more of Kuroyukihime.
I'm not such a fan of this show, something just feels wrong.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Sep 10, 2012 6:38 AM

Apr 2008
SpAyKeR said:
Well the episode was prttey amazing like the 21th one, curiosity here is killing me off lol. Illegal chip, prolly nomi and jigsaw are connecting to the matching list like that. Nice one silver crow ^ . ^
And the article Haru remembered said that brain implant chip is stopped because it can be used for brain jacking...
Good thing it's ruled illegal, won't want those problem from Ghost in the Shell here. So, this means their Neuro Linker technology is designed with that safety measure in mind then...
Sep 10, 2012 6:49 AM
Aug 2012
A good episode overall...the fight with rust jigsaw was nice. Also respect+ for Haru in this episode. He actually resisted Chiyu's advances and found out Noumi's secret.

Btw am i the only one who doesn't like neither Chiyu or Hime. Both of them annoys me. Chiyu doesn't realize that it's not just a simple game to them it's much more than that. They are not kids anymore and she should have proposed to haru if she likes him so much as to show off her body. And hime keeps secrets from Haru and treats him like a pet tbh. I can't really like the female mcs in this series.

But the pig is finally growing up that's good to see and Haru and Taku have become stronger friends than before.

Sep 10, 2012 7:41 AM

Apr 2011
I didn't know Chiyu turned into a whore, Noumi really fucked her mind up. But people need to stop making a big deal of her showing her bra, its been done a billion times in animes.
Sep 10, 2012 11:41 AM

Jun 2010
Good episode. But what really made me suprised was the Nerve Gear reference to SAO. I was expecting the in-between to be the Amusphere. I really what to know what the connection is. OMG lol
Sep 10, 2012 3:44 PM
Jul 2011
Darkness-man said:
Noumi should die, fucking annoying scumbag.

With any luck we'll see him get his comeuppance in the next 2 episodes! Well overdue in my opinion! :D
Sep 10, 2012 5:36 PM

Sep 2008
-MgZ_ said:
"K, GJ, Good Game" Blood Leopard Ftw.

Wow, they mentioned NerveGear. I wonder why they didn't mention AmuSphere o.o

Damn, seeing the connection between AW and SAO makes me wanna read the novel of AW too.

"The Brain Implant Chip" I wonder if Kirito and co. made that?

Hime at the end <3333

KaitoDash said:

I wonder if SUNRISE or A-1 will decide to make the crossover later.

Im hoping for Sunrise more than A-1 since Sunrise is doing a much better job in adapting AW compared to A-1 with SAO.

well, it shouldn't be posible, since kirito should be arround his 40's int the timeline of AW, and only like 17 or less yo can enter the AW

mmm maybe kirito i he creator...i can see that at the end, given he studied mechatronics and everything..
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Sep 10, 2012 6:15 PM

Jun 2008
Zero_r2 said:

well, it shouldn't be posible, since kirito should be arround his 40's int the timeline of AW, and only like 17 or less yo can enter the AW

mmm maybe kirito i he creator...i can see that at the end, given he studied mechatronics and everything..

You forgot that the "Crossover" exists as a "what if story"

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Sep 10, 2012 9:27 PM

Oct 2008
Back in the days... when Kuroyukihime and Scarlet King were kicking ass...
Those were the great days...
Sep 10, 2012 9:40 PM
May 2012
Can't believe it's MY-HiME & MY-Otome all over again....

I've got goosebumps now despite what happened in this anime (Most of parts didn't make sense, Idk but they just skip the scene just like that in most part of the episodes & never told us what really happened just like what they did to the other anime).

IF only Yellow radio & other duel avatar returns, I just want a revenge/Retribution! And yes, they supposed to be killed not letting them escape & end of story just like that, HONESTLY!
JafriZinSep 13, 2012 5:11 AM
Sep 11, 2012 11:02 AM

Aug 2010
Chiyu acts completely like she perceived Haru and Taku to act like, when it comes to the accelerated world. If her master plan is showing them this, I'm going to introduce my forehead to the desk at almost lethal speed.

Also...stripping? Holy...

Anyway, Pard actually knows how to play this game. This anime should have been about Kuroyukihime, Niko and Pard wrecking havoc. 3/5.
Sep 11, 2012 3:40 PM

Aug 2012
Lmao Lmao Lmao... Wow x.x another wonderful episode, I can't wait till this ends. I liked the robo kitty XD Neko powers go!!! lol finally some justice, I'm having a bad feeling about the next episodes although.... just a bad feeling. 4/5 I would say all this is needed to tell the story o.o nice to see the different kinds of linking gear.

'I will protect those precious to me, and destroy those who would do them harm!'
Sep 12, 2012 1:40 AM

Apr 2009
Hmm so the Incarnate System is like the Force, there's the Light side and the Dark Side... and our little, round and fat MC is still currently a padawan learner destined to bring Balance to the Force or whatever. XD

Woah she bit him? Ohhh vampires! Should I expect zombies next? >_< She's also usable as a form of transport! And then there's the maid, that maid cosplayer who blocked piggy's view of Rust Jigsaw infuriated me, suddenly maid uniform lost moe points in my eyes. LOL

What is with these stripping women in anime with virtual worlds this week, Asuna did the same in SAO and now here in AW Chiyu too. Not complaining though.^_^ And they finally mentioned NerveGear showing the connection between SAO and AW. Anyway the Brain Implant Chip sounds nasty, it's inside your cranium! O_O
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Sep 12, 2012 11:44 AM

Sep 2012
I honestly dont get the whole "whore chiyu" rants. The guy she "secretly" loves was crying in front of her, complaining about how he totally lost her in the game and in real world, and she said he was wrong. No matter what she was forced to do in the game, in the real world she would always be there for him, and stripped and said he could touch her as proof. In words, she said "I care so much about you that I would go this far". I dont know about you guys but IMO if a woman strips and says you can touch her just to prove what she is saying, you really mean a lot to her. Unless she is crazy or going crazy...

The poor girl is being twisted in many ways. She somehow loves both her childhood friends, and since Taku and not Haru asked her out AND Haru said he wouldnt be pissed about it, she started dating Taku. But since she loves Haru as well - and probably loves him more - she cant get satisfied away from him, but is afraid that dumping Taku and going for Haru - who on top of everything, has eyes and heart only for KYH - would totally destroy their BFF group. To top it all, she is being blackmailled - probably about that video of Haru entering the female bathroom that would get him expelled - and joining forces with THE douchebag to protect her loved one; however they cant see that clearly and even consider she is betraying them, which just hurts her even deeper. That and being a poor 14-15 years immature girl, give her a break.

I cant wait until this Noumi plot ends and KYH returns, the show just isnt the same without her. Unless the show is failing on Japan its ceratin we shall have a 2nd season, and I'm not reading the LN - my japanese isnt good enough yet - but I hope that retarded fatty starts something with KYH already. She already confessed, kissed him virtually and nearly died for him, what else is he waiting for?
Delays are temporary. Mediocracy lasts forever.
Sep 12, 2012 1:06 PM

Jul 2009
Two years worth of semen made a glopping noise as it flowed endlessly into Asuna.
Sep 12, 2012 1:15 PM

Feb 2012
Lol seeing all the hate on Haru and Chiyu(however you spell her name). He isnt the best MC but he not the worst...and ive see worst.
Sep 12, 2012 2:16 PM

Jul 2012
ZBurn said:
Lol seeing all the hate on Haru and Chiyu(however you spell her name). He isnt the best MC but he not the worst...and ive see worst.

Like the MC from School Days.
Sep 12, 2012 3:14 PM
Aug 2012
Just a thought here, this show is pretty much guaranteed for a second season am I right?

Considering the whole "get to level 10" crap hasn't been part of the show since the first half...
Sep 13, 2012 8:18 AM
May 2012
That little turd Nomi Seiji needs to an end right here! KANARAZU!!

PS - It's funny that Haru failed to track down that Rust Jigsaw user guy during Akihabara scene. It's just unfair & ridiculous.
Sep 13, 2012 2:02 PM
Aug 2012
JeffreyZin said:
That little turd Nomi Seiji needs to an end right here! KANARAZU!!

PS - It's funny that Haru failed to track down that Rust Jigsaw user guy during Akihabara scene. It's just unfair & ridiculous.

I actually really wanted to know who rust jigsaw was too..
Sep 14, 2012 11:12 AM

Nov 2011
So i hate chiyu with every fiber of my being....seriously in the scene when she was walking across the road i was hoping she would get hit by a bus...
Sep 14, 2012 1:37 PM

Jan 2010
I understand the creator wants to make Noumi to be a villian we all hate, but rather than making him badass, he just comes off as the worst villian I ever seen. Just to make him the final villian, they have Chiyu heals him is probably the worst plot twist they could come up with. I really want to like this anime, but the last arc does not work well for me.

Honestly, I would not have complained this much if they have ended the arc at episode 17
polke45Sep 14, 2012 1:45 PM
Sep 14, 2012 5:24 PM

Aug 2011
I feel like I really miss Kuroyukihime but if she helps out in the fight, Haru's pride will be damaged. He should face Nomi one on one and be rewarded with a celebratory reunion from her and everyone else.

I just wonder what tricks Haru has up his sleeve for the battle with Nomi. More of that berserk power please.
Sep 15, 2012 1:20 AM
Jul 2018
Nerve Gear? So, this must all but confirm AW and SAO take place in the same timeline. Interesting.

And this episode was good. I accepted the reason some don't appear on the battle list. It was not nearly as dumb as I was expecting. This series is still within the 6-7/10 range for me. So many of the concepts and ideas that I thought were going to be awesome have just been ignored. At this point, I just want to see Nomi's ass get handed to him, and the happy/fluffy ending where everyone is back together again, and this series can finally end.
Sep 15, 2012 7:54 AM

Sep 2008
What a load of crap. Haru finds out that Noumi has that chip and doesn't do anything about it. He has huge leverage but just decides to be retarded and do a duel for no reason. Noumi says OH ILL RELEASE YOUR VIDEO, but hasn't the camera already been discovered and Haru is already getting shit for it. Not to mention, considering Noumi's position, Haru could easily place the blame of the camera on Noumi as well and not be expelled. He probably has that image with the virus stashed away somewhere as further proof and it could be traced back to Noumi. Honestly, this show is for 3 year old kids who can't see such obvious things.

lol at Chiyu taking her clothes off for no reason at all.

Can't wait to finish watching this junk and give it some really low score.
Sep 15, 2012 7:59 AM
May 2012
Dessiato said:
I actually really wanted to know who rust jigsaw was too..

Yeah, it's whether Nomi Seiji himself or someone who've been asked to find Haru (Silver Crow) by Nomi Seiji.

StormSky92 said:
At this point, I just want to see Nomi's ass get handed to him, and the happy/fluffy ending where everyone is back together again, and this series can finally end.

Good god, I hope so. Otherwise I'm not gonna watch this show over & over again despite all that bullshit happened unless it ends so soon. Talked about ended with a BIG BANG. Can't believe I couldn't stop thinking about what happened though. Goddamn Nomi Seiji that lousy little prick.*sigh*

- Can Dusk Taker be stopped?
- Or will it be more worst for Haruyuki since it's all about fight for his life (Do or Die)?
- Is Chiyuri become more Bitchy than ever before?
- What is Nomi done to her? Did he having an unusual (you know) to her before till she become a slut?
JafriZinSep 15, 2012 8:13 AM
Sep 20, 2012 3:54 AM
Sep 2012
Lol yeah Noumi has got my vote for being the asshole of the year. XD.
Haven't seen an antagonist in a while that can just get straight into your nerves and annoy the crap out of you like he has in a long time (at least for me)

Very interested in how they are gonna end it and really really hope they dont fail in executing the final ep...
Don't pull a JC staff on us please...
ChickenSoupSep 20, 2012 3:57 AM
Sep 21, 2012 7:42 PM

Apr 2009
So that explains the illogical existence of a berserk player entity like Chrome Disaster in an online game. It seems that's what happens to players who overuse the Incarnate System.

I didn't know transfer of special move energy was possible. Or was it exclusive to Blood Leopard? Lol at Haru saying 'K' just like her. Did she just say gj and gg?

Chiyu's definitely broken. She's showing signs of Stockholm Syndrome and addiction to Brain Burst. And this is where one connection to Sword Art Online comes in, huh? A NerveGear reference.

Is it finally judgement day next episode? Since Seiji is still not yet defeated, I presume that this will be the final conflict for the anime adaptation (I assume there is still another arc in the novels after this). No proper arc would fit in just one more episode.
Sep 24, 2012 1:23 PM

Sep 2011
Winner takes all!
Sep 26, 2012 9:12 AM
May 2012
God, this anime really get my emotion too intense.

It just left hanged where Haru tried to catch that Rust Jigsaw guy btw.
Oct 1, 2012 11:41 PM

May 2012
Getting pretty interesting.
Oct 11, 2012 8:51 AM

Jan 2010
oh yes...now Haruyuki kill Noumi :3
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» The episodes 16 to half of 24, gave me an anguish & pissed off reaction

Kiryotsu - Feb 3

3 by Eckl3 »»
Feb 4, 11:46 AM

Poll: » Accel World Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 14, 2012

185 by JustMonaka »»
Jan 11, 10:53 AM

Poll: » Accel World Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 20, 2012

223 by JustMonaka »»
Jan 10, 5:05 AM

Poll: » Accel World Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 13, 2012

178 by JustMonaka »»
Jan 10, 4:27 AM

Poll: » Accel World Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Apr 20, 2012

185 by TuanDai »»
Jan 2, 11:14 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.