Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Jan 7, 2012 7:55 AM

Feb 2008
Another season ... Okawari :D
Jan 9, 2012 12:33 PM

Jul 2009
Pretty good ending for the 2nd season, but i'm still hopeful for a 3rd season.
'Everything is impossible until proven possible.' - Me

Jan 13, 2012 1:22 AM

Jun 2009
Great second season, I REALLY enjoyed this.

8/10 to my own surprise, It's pretty rare for a show to get beyond the 7 these days on my scale, even more so for a comedy. But Inami was as insanely cute as ever, same goes for Taneshima and Yamada=WIN (really glad she got more screentime this season). And all the other characters are funny-awesome, too.

I hope we'll get a third season sometime.
Jan 17, 2012 1:27 AM

May 2010
The 2nd season feels like it was a whole lot better than the first season. This really is one of the great comedies I've seen yet. I really hope for a 3rd season T__T

Jan 18, 2012 9:17 PM
Jun 2011
FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY! Will we ever get any ACTUAL advances in the romances of this series. Well, no, there were some great moments this season, especially for Sato-san and Yachiyo. But I was really hoping for at least a little more development. Also, I'd like to see more of miss normal, she's really a great contrast. Oh well, here's hoping for S3, I'm gonna see if I can catch up in the manga, maybe read ahead...

But I digress, season wise, this was great and in some ways, better than the last one. I think we had some awesome comedy.
Jan 18, 2012 10:25 PM

Jan 2012
At the beginning of this season the show seemed different from before and I was worried it wouldn't be as good, but it really picked up after the first couple episodes and I ended up liking it more than the first season overall.

Here's hoping for a third season :)
Jan 20, 2012 10:54 PM

Feb 2009
Love this show. Now the wait begins for a 3rd season.
Jan 21, 2012 1:30 AM

Jun 2010
Maya-san appeared more times this episode than the rest of the episodes from S1 and S2 combined~! Lol at the way Satou-san picked on her. Best episode of the season, hoping for S3!
Jan 23, 2012 5:25 AM

Aug 2010
Finally it's over. It was nice seeing my favorite character again, poor Maya has a hard time working in Wagnaria. I liked this finale more than the previous one, there wasn't that much tension. 4/5 and 5/10 for the series overall.
Jan 25, 2012 7:56 AM

Jan 2011
SEASON 3! SEASON 3! SEASON 3!
Jan 31, 2012 6:50 AM

Apr 2009
Glorious Maya screentime for the finale, just like in S1. Overall, it was an entertaining season. Too bad there was little development/wasted potential regarding the other subplots such as Aoi's brother, Otoo's wife or even the respective romances between the characters. Leaving loose ends untied for the chance of another sequel, eh? Still, as a comedy, it did great.
Feb 7, 2012 1:46 PM

Sep 2010
山田はかなしい~
And I'm also sad, that this marvelous show came to an end. This show is just so perfect. It really was a fantastic ride this season, and I definitely need more.

On this episode:
Nice that the "normal" girl got back for a bit, hopefully she will take a little bit more prominent role (thought not too prominent) in the next season, which I assume will be announced eventually considering the ending and the fact that the manga still isn't finished (which I haven't read). There's completely no conclusion or whatsoever, but I don't care if we get a 3rd season.
Feb 16, 2012 3:09 PM
Feb 2012
i know this topic has been up for awhile but i had to leave my comment so...

First off need season 3 plz. 10/10

My rating is what it is because of the way the show is developing. People are confused about how love in animes work. A developing love is more interestin that the conclusion for the simple fact u wanna see everything that happens i mean u get wrapped up in every situation no matter how bad or good it turns...

That being said i do understand having closure. but if u have something good why end it early? When takanashi got punched it the first episode u had to see the second am i right? Plot development. ok enough said on that matter.

My fav characters are top to bottom Souma, Sato, Sota Takanashi, Nazuna (model sister that is growing to fast for Sota to handle lol) , Popula, Inami, Aoi can be funny at times "Yamada Guinness" lol "Doki Doki (Heart-trobbing) Wagnaria Man Tour". Kyoko (the gluttonous parfait monst- -cough- manager) Matsumoto (Overly-obsessed normal girl) oh and the un-named Inami friends were funny to me at least especially the blond. everybody else in the show had good presence but werent on my list sorry :P
Feb 23, 2012 5:06 AM

Aug 2008
NEEDS MORE MATSUMOTO~
Feb 29, 2012 3:37 AM
Dec 2010
Hm.. open ending again ?.. I wanted to see how those "relationships" would evolve at least little.
Now i see, i overlooked that manga is still being published that's why there's no proper ending for anime, but also I don't think there will be more then one additional sequel either. At least not soon.
Sent with Mal Updater
greenmartyFeb 29, 2012 3:43 AM
( Currently interested in OP MC genre. Recommendations are welcomed, preferable those yet not on my list )
Mar 5, 2012 10:14 AM

Sep 2009
This season was far better than the last one. The last one was just a bunch of repetitive, boring sequences that made me yawn. This season was fresh and enjoyable with the arcs giving a new flavor for each episode. Yamada definitely helped bring life to this season. Like everyone else, I hope there will also be a sequel to this series and hope they can keep up the good work.

Credit to WingZero619 from Animesuki!!
Mar 9, 2012 10:25 AM

May 2010
Fatalnightz said:
People are confused about how love in animes work. A developing love is more interestin that the conclusion for the simple fact u wanna see everything that happens i mean u get wrapped up in every situation no matter how bad or good it turns...

Well yeah, but you can't just develop forever, unless you keep reverting. It's like, if you're traveling to a destination, even if you like the journey, that doesn't mean you keep going around in circles; you eventually make it to the destination.In my opinion, if there's no progress at all, then it gets kind of boring.

That said, I liked this season about as much as the first one. I'm up for a season 3, but if they do a season 3 I hope for a little progress, especially on the Inami front.
“Money can't buy dere”
Mar 12, 2012 10:53 AM

Mar 2012
Mooore :c
Mar 13, 2012 8:39 AM

Nov 2010
Nice ending with nothing much changed at all
It was better than the first run though
Hope a 3rd season will come in the future
Mar 16, 2012 11:33 PM

Mar 2009
Late to the party.

Season 2 was as good, if not better than the first season. As always, Working's strong points are the character interactions, quirky and fun characters, and its solid comedy. I love this series.

Matsumoto's normalness served as a funny contrast to the otherwise insane staff working there. But hey, they're all so lovable.

Yamada forever! 8/10
Apr 1, 2012 8:21 PM

Nov 2011
Funny series tbh, I want a Popura action figure now XD
Apr 4, 2012 6:36 PM

Mar 2012
So, when will the 3rd season be airing..? I can't wait for the 3rd season..!! *hype*
My anime collection - Anime Re-Encode
Apr 8, 2012 8:44 AM
Apr 2011
as always, this anime series is hilarious,
i hope they will make the 3rd seasion.
^_^
Apr 22, 2012 7:41 PM

Mar 2009
Veretax said:
This show may not get rated highly, but I don't think its about ratings. It's a very funny, amusing, at times tender show. The kind you can sit and watch on reruns and some of the jokes just won't get old with time. I really hope they do more.

I agree completely. Waiting and hoping on a 3rd season!
Apr 25, 2012 4:54 PM
Nov 2011
Damn, I was hoping for at least a kiss or something with Inami. Kind of disappointing.
May 12, 2012 8:40 AM

Apr 2007
Better than the first season, but not by much. Still loved all the Sato x Yachiyo moments, even with the ultra slow developments, and Yamada bro is a great addition to the mostly boring charas. He so cute <3

Oh and Maya is awesome too.
May 22, 2012 9:06 AM

Nov 2010
Like some people already said, I felt this episode was a little weak.

The series as a whole, though, was pretty enjoyable, heheh. 8/10 from me.
Would definitely watch a third season (which seems possible - it did say "we look forward to your next visit!" at the end) since I'm really starting to like the character in Inami x3

Oh, and Yamada was awesome all throughout this show xD
Jun 18, 2012 12:16 AM

Dec 2011
3rd season, PLEASEE!!!
Jul 13, 2012 2:12 AM

May 2012
Hello I just watched the anime series for this and I really liked it, altough I was a bit dissapointed since there was almost no character development (at least in the relationship) so I wanna know if in the manga the relationship advances and also if anyone has seen the anime and the manga would you recommend that I read the manga? are there any changes from the manga to the anime?

Truly, comparisons between fellow humans are what turn out to be the most infuriating.
Sep 16, 2012 1:34 AM

Jan 2011
My comment is kinda useless since I haven't read the manga. But, this isn't the type of show (more specifically this genre of comedy) that would ever fully develop the relationships that have been seeded since S1. It would ruin the chemistry of the cast more so than help it because it would take away from so many gags. Just my two cents. The romantic in me wishes the same thing you are asking though.

I want a S3 as well for all the above comments :)
Sep 21, 2012 12:56 PM

Apr 2010
Ah, I love this show so much!

I really hope for a third season.

8/10
Jan 5, 2013 6:46 AM

Aug 2012
This is one of the most relaxing and funny slice of life anime ever. I hope there's a season 3 soon.
Jan 10, 2013 7:01 AM
Nov 2010
enjoy how things turn out. Now for season 3 to come out already:P
Hi
Mar 22, 2013 11:43 AM

Jul 2011
great season, better than the first one.
oh, and Yamada is sooo cute.
講廢話,被撞到.
Jun 11, 2013 9:46 PM

Nov 2012
seriously what is with souta? he is angry just because poplar growing up? -_- lol XD so stupid but funny XD

annddd finally it ends.. hope the season 3 :3 but nice season btw love it so much ! :3
Jun 23, 2013 12:59 PM

May 2013
finally finished it all i can say bored to death watching both seasons although there were some funny moments but i think it's not for my taste after all i give same as previous season 8/10. ..

P.S
I hope there won't be season 3 (nothing personal).
Fiat justitia ruat caelum.
Hi there 👋, my name is Oskars, I am a Full Stack Engineer, with experience of over 15 years.
The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world.
.fsociety
.rA9
Jun 23, 2013 10:00 PM

May 2009
This 2nd season is a much better improvement that focused on the whole cast compared to the 1st season that kept relying on Inami. They even showed Inami putting some effort into fighting her Androphobia, which is much better than her being the completely helpless coward that she was in the 1st season. I like her more now.

I kinda find Yachiyo annoying now since there's like absolutely no progress made between her and poor Satou; the dessert and Kyouko-san gag is getting incredibly stale.

Yamada completely makes this anime entertaining on her own. Such a fun, unpredictable character. And I wish Matsumoto Maya would have more of a role in the cast instead of being the "always on the last episode" person since she seems to be the only...well, normal person around that could provide comedic, sensible reactions to the rest of the cast's weirdness like she did in this last episode.

Anyway I give this anime an 8/10, it's a much better improvement compared to the 1st but needs to work on giving variations on the jokes they keep recycling. A 3rd season would be nice.
Jul 8, 2013 9:29 PM

May 2013
I want another season of this lol.
Sep 15, 2013 11:06 AM
Apr 2013
Finished the second season a while ago, maybe a month or two. I have to say, it was the best month I had in a while because I really enjoyed this anime.

Instead of watching a marathon of episodes, I watched one each day like I did when I watched Tsuritama. Both shows were just so good, I had to savor the entertainment as I slowly bit into each bun of enjoyment. Surprisingly, another favorite of mine from this year's summer anime season, Servant x Service, is made by the same mangaka, Takatsu Karino. She is an amazing person for both of these manga and their anime adaptations.

I will eagerly await a third season of Working!! and hope for a prosperous continuation of Servant x Service (2nd season if it needs one). I really feel like watching both seasons of Working!! again and then moving on to reading the manga now. The relationships between the workers are just too funny, and it's even better because being a spectator means you get all the inside jokes and misunderstandings (:

Anyway, I rate the second season 9/10 for the Slice of Life genre, not anime overall. I couldn't really compare this to other anime, because Working!! is very special in its own way.
Oct 30, 2013 5:23 PM

May 2012
Pretty decent final episode although I did hoped that this second season would hold a bit more development, but alas it even had a worse pace than the first season but either way wouldn't mind a third season to see what would happen further on! Pretty lovely series in general!
Nov 18, 2013 2:00 PM

Oct 2013
That was really anticlimactic :\
Nov 24, 2013 5:01 PM

Sep 2009
Eh, I think the first season was more enjoyable for me. I think more screen time for Yamada (both of them) killed my enjoyment watching. Overall, I will give it the same score as the first season. 7/10

Nov 25, 2013 1:04 AM

Apr 2012
I am sad that two years later there is no third season >:
Overall an really enjoyable anime which is one of very few that are worth a rewatch because it's so funny :D
Apr 5, 2014 11:09 AM

Jun 2013
Really enjoyed both seasons.
I used to wait tables for a few years during my senior high school and a couple college years. This brings back memories :)

8/10 for both seasons.
May 17, 2014 1:44 AM

Mar 2012
Well that was better than the first season since it didn't focus on Inami 90% of the time, plus the punching gag wasn't used as often. Would watch S3 if it ever airs.
Jun 8, 2014 11:24 PM

Aug 2012
I lost it at Matsumoto's hair-curl-spring-cucumber-thing. I didn't think they had the same idea as me hahahaha.

Now to just hope season 3 will become an existance.
Aug 11, 2014 9:34 PM

Oct 2013
epic last episode hahah
gotta love the confusion that yamada cause for everyone
so happy there is going to be a SEASON 3 woot can't wait!!!
[/quote]
Sep 7, 2014 10:39 AM

Jul 2014
Poor Maya only gets airtime in the last episode lol
Oct 2, 2014 8:10 AM

Jul 2012
Same score as season 1, for me. 6/10 Pretty decent and entertaining. The comedy in this season was a lot better but still not really at a "very funny" level (like Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun). Inami-san was way better this season as well.

Really wished it had more romantic development tbh. But I did really like this show overall!

S3, come sooner!
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Working'!! Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Nov 5, 2011

78 by goelk »»
Sep 17, 2023 7:33 AM

Poll: » Working'!! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Nov 19, 2011

124 by satchoff »»
Sep 5, 2023 5:50 AM

Poll: » Working'!! Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Oct 22, 2011

97 by satchoff »»
Sep 4, 2023 1:41 PM

Poll: » Working'!! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Oct 15, 2011

94 by satchoff »»
Sep 4, 2023 12:56 PM

» Is working season 2 better than season 1?

rahez - Dec 26, 2021

9 by Hiroko_Takashiro »»
Aug 7, 2023 10:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.