Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Irregular at Magic High School (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (18) « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 17 » ... Last »
Apr 10, 2014 8:46 AM

Jan 2013
solidsnake994 said:

It's just a typical fanbase defense mechanism... no use trying to communicate with them. So far their arguments (if we can call them arguments) I saw are "Mahouka is selling well" and "Mahouka is different" with ad hominem. It's been a long time since I saw a fanbase this obnoxious.
日本人はイッちゃってるよ
あいつら未来に生きてんな
Apr 10, 2014 8:46 AM

Mar 2012
Lucifier_J said:
Then, you're just a mere Madoka fanboy/fangirl who wasn't able to withstand the fact that Mahouka is a lot better than Madoka I presume?
I don't want to take sides, but shut up.
Apr 10, 2014 8:48 AM

Sep 2013
solidsnake994 said:
Lucifier_J said:

You're seriously asking me what Mahouka does different?
Have you really read the series or just skimmed through its pages? And just how many volumes did you read?
From what I've observed so far after visiting various forums, those who didn't get the series are the only ones who say negative things about it.
Many of them were not able to understand the working of magic and stuff and the depth of the story and characters because of the amount of detail the writer used to add the sense of reality (which is absent in all the magic related series) and suspense to Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei.
Let me ask you one thing, did you ever get the feeling that Mahouka universe is realistic... that things could turn out that way in our world?
If no, then sorry to say this but you never actually understood Mahouka even if you read its LN.
Etc. Etc. Etc.
-Derp-

What does this have to do with anything?
We're in a Mahouka thread and the author isn't like the Evangelion one, he actually puts thought into his work like almost every other series.
People are judging the whole thing based on 1 episode, that's what this is about and they obviously don't' have or love they're sister/brother enough, they would probably kill him/her if someone give them money, these fake siblings on here are disgusting.
Apr 10, 2014 8:53 AM

Jul 2012
Don't know what to say yet about this anime.. since this episode was just an introduction.

I just hope it will turn out good.
Apr 10, 2014 9:17 AM

May 2010
Lucifier_J said:
You're seriously asking me what Mahouka does different?

Yes, since you've proved without a shadow of a doubt that you have complete command on the Mahouka universe. /sarcasm

Oh, might I add you actually didn't bother answering that question while still riding on that high horse of yours?

Poe's law in effect here people, not even gonna bother with the rest of the post.

"It takes a strong man to deny what's right in front of him. If the truth is undeniable, you create your own."

I pity you and others like you.
Apr 10, 2014 10:14 AM

Jan 2014
Incest is strong in this one.
Apr 10, 2014 10:35 AM

Jul 2013
This could be good depending on how it goes (have read none of the LN). Tatsuya is a decent MC, chose to be a weed for some reason. Fight scene was pretty good, OST was pretty good.
One day we will come upon each other, and for that day my claws, teeth, ears, hands and hair are at the ready.
Apr 10, 2014 10:48 AM

Sep 2010
Interesting first episode.... characters and premise seems pretty good..... and +1 for incest....

4/5
Apr 10, 2014 11:34 AM

Nov 2012
Dayumm, 700+ replies. This is SAO all over again. Let's see if the next few episodes manage to get 600-700 comments too. :p

I thought it was a good episode. Looking forward to next ep.
Apr 10, 2014 11:53 AM
Oct 2013
@Dragon_Slayer_X the spoiler tag is there so people who don't want it don't have to look at it lol.

@solidsnake994 as I stated before we have read the light novel and know the plot of the story, and you guys keep saying we are wrong coz of your opinion based on the FIRST EP or only the first arc from the manga. Tell me how it make any sense that you keep trying to argue with facts that happens in the damn novel itself.
Apr 10, 2014 12:06 PM
Oct 2013
Well I can only recommend this anime. For one reason:
Tatsuya is OP as fuck.

Tatsuya X Mayumi ~
Apr 10, 2014 12:10 PM
Oct 2013
iFourier said:
Well I can only recommend this anime. For one reason:
Tatsuya is OP as fuck.

Tatsuya X Mayumi ~

FTW =X
Apr 10, 2014 1:39 PM

Aug 2009
All I read is fun. I sure didn't have fun with Mahouka's first episode itself, but its forum exchanges show ample potential.
metamorphiusApr 10, 2014 1:42 PM
Apr 10, 2014 1:50 PM
Oct 2013
Honoka this episode though. Trying to attack the weeds hue.
For some reason I love her character design even more than mayumi's and miyuki's design.
Apr 10, 2014 1:52 PM

Aug 2009
SodaPop65 said:

Lovers and haters, both are fanatics.

I cannot disagree with that statement.
I'm sure this is far from being fun for the mods, but I find a strange pleasure in watching these skirmishes and battles unravel.
Apr 10, 2014 2:07 PM

Nov 2012
pretty good for the first episode but i dont expect much ive already watched the LN and dropped it

i can already see a big fanbase for this anime just like what happened to SAO
Cheers,
CrossRyuu
Apr 10, 2014 2:10 PM
Oct 2013
CrossRyuu said:
pretty good for the first episode but i dont expect much ive already watched the LN and dropped it

i can already see a big fanbase for this anime just like what happened to SAO

so tell me how many of the Light Novel BOOKS have you WATCHED before dropping it ?
Apr 10, 2014 2:24 PM

Jul 2012
I guess i now live in East Europe :o
http://imgur.com/dSlUQIi
Apr 10, 2014 2:44 PM

May 2013
jahfury said:
I guess i now live in East Europe :o
http://imgur.com/dSlUQIi

That map is so horribly stupid. It makes my head hurt.

Apr 10, 2014 3:44 PM

Nov 2010
Those bro-sis moments are really killing at times
I like the characters that were introduced
The sparring at the temple looked good with a soundtrack similar to "Noragami"

Compared to other new entries this is the best of all so far with high quality as well
Apr 10, 2014 4:48 PM
Apr 2014
I don't know why people don't like Miyuki. Am I only one that likes her? ㅜㅅㅜ
Apr 10, 2014 5:34 PM

Dec 2012
I'm not sure why, but I was bored all the way through this episode. I'd heard great things heading into the first episode, but I barely remember what I saw only a couple days ago. It didn't leave a lasting impression at all. I only remember the main guy being very flat and bland, having powers, and his little sister following him around, idolizing him while also feeling as one-dimensional as could be.

I'll watch another episode or two, cuz I have the free-time for it, but I hope it gets "good" to justify all this hype.
Apr 10, 2014 5:35 PM

Jan 2013
I love how they are trying so hard to generalize "haters" that they are whining only about incest, for I've not even typed the word incest in this board (now I just did). And if someone don't Mahouka, in their book, it's because they have no ability to read or skimmed through. All the fanbases I've ever seen deal with haters with reasoning, but this one is really different. -------It's like MAHOUKA!
日本人はイッちゃってるよ
あいつら未来に生きてんな
Apr 10, 2014 5:40 PM
Oct 2013
If you don't care why the hell are you here?
Apr 10, 2014 5:42 PM

Jan 2013
RexZShadow said:

He can spend 25 mintes of his life however he wants. None of your business pretty much. Also, even if someone doesn't like the original much, he can still watch the anime, which is the part fanboys will never understand.
日本人はイッちゃってるよ
あいつら未来に生きてんな
Apr 10, 2014 5:53 PM

Jun 2009
Zenitsune said:
I don't know why people don't like Miyuki. Am I only one that likes her? ㅜㅅㅜ

I like her... Kinda

Because she's voice by Hayami Saori. I really like her voice, they make me happy.

Add Nakamura Yuichi as the MC's voice, and Hanazawa Kana to the student president's voice.

The only one missing, is Sawashiro Miyuki (If she voice any character at all, this anime will not be drop by this individual no matter how crappy it may get)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 10, 2014 6:06 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

Also his post from another thread............
well its another incest anime thats going to beat SAO in being the shittiest i dont even know what so good about it
Read more at http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1142065#CXy8qztRx1m5pEV7.99

So still going to say he isn't here to whatever action word i mentioned?

Still a person must have a lot of time to watch the adaptation of the LN he dropped and thinks will be shitty no matter what..........

Yes :D because that was in another thread, and CrossRyuu didn't talk badly about it in this thread...yet. He may have spoke badly about the LN somewhere else, but you could just respond to his post in the other thread otherwise it just seems like you're attacking a person who, let me reiterate, said "this was actually pretty good for the first episode."

Also this guy has the right idea:
DawnJ said:

He can spend 25 mintes of his life however he wants. None of your business pretty much. Also, even if someone doesn't like the original much, he can still watch the anime, which is the part fanboys will never understand.

For example, I couldn't make it past the first chapter of Ping Pong, but I still chose to watch the first episode and ended up really enjoying the anime. It's possible to not enjoy a story in one medium, but end up liking the same story in another type of medium.
Apr 10, 2014 6:42 PM

Apr 2012
RexZShadow said:

Whoa whoa whoa man. This is the forums here, not a quarantine site for rabies.
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
Apr 10, 2014 6:46 PM
Oct 2013
Nidhoeggr said:
All I read is an ad hominem :D

Haven't been following this thread but from what I understand you're here to spread hate on Mahouka? Why is it so important to you and everyone else here to keep reading you repeat yourself and your opinions over and over again?

I watched the first episode, there's nothing in it that's bad as such. If you don't like the incest vibes, you probably won't like it, or if you don't like the high school setting, you probably won't like it. That's done and done. What's the point of this, you're beginning to sound like a man reaching out to god.
Apr 11, 2014 3:03 AM
Aug 2012
FM-Revolution said:
I thought the first episode was pretty strong, it was a nice introduction to the world and introduced us to some pretty interesting characters.
I've started the LNs and manga now, really enjoying them both as well.

I have to say, I like Erika, she is pretty awesome.

Well they cut some dialogues for Erika and Mayumi. I hope the next episodes doesn't do that. Erika's character keeps getting interesting as the story moves forward............

Apr 11, 2014 3:39 AM
Sep 2012
solidsnake994 said:
it’s also total nonsense to believe you understand a material much better than others who read it, especially if you are not the creator himself

At least say something reasonable.

Isn't it obvious that despite reading the same text books only the 'intelligent' group get better grades in a class?

Isn't it obvious that no matter how hard you practice, you can't become the number one athlete as long as you don't have a talent and innate ability for sports related stuff?

You first need the qualities to be eligible to do something if you really want to do great in it.
Similarly, a reader lacking essential things required to truly enjoy Mahouka and see its real worth won't be able to understand it better than me, or anyone who shares the same qualities as me.

It's not that you can't understand Mahouka if you don't share the same qualities as me.
If you read this with the intent 'to enjoy' (not to find faults) this series 'without any 'biased view' (it's incest and generic stuff, etc.), you can easily compensate for them, and can see Mahouka's 'true' beauty.
Those that were never able to understand what Mahouka is, clearly didn't read Mahouka with that attitude.

I've great patience, and have an open-minded personality, so it wasn't a problem for me to keep reading Mahouka even when it was still in its 'beginning phase'.
Besides, as someone who has always been praised for his story-writing and poems since his childhood days, I'm at least blessed with an imagination and story-understanding power better than an average human, so it wasn't difficult for me at all to see the true beauty of this series.

Reality is really harsh, buddy.
If you don't have the patience to keep reading Mahouka's LNs, and can't grasp its beauty due to something you're lacking, that doesn't mean that the work itself is at fault...
If anything, curse your own inability.

Well, you'll (and other H-party) will still say whatever you (they) want to defend yourselves I guess.
Hah... I'll not argue about ^'this'^ topic anymore though, as you'll never accept the harsh truth anyway.

wrenchbread said:
"It takes a strong man to deny what's right in front of him. If the truth is undeniable, you create your own."

So true.

As a strong man I denied what was right in front of me, but if the one you're facing is someone with an amazingly low understanding ability (100% solid proof: comparing Mahouka with Twilight), then that person will deny the very truth with passion.

Only a fool would expect a donkey to have the ability of a horse, right? (no offense, just a simple and clear example)

DawnJ said:
I'm actually horrified that those royal guards are defending the throne for 24/7 without resting.

Are you for real?

Just look at the 'barbarians' trying to invade the fort.
They're giving their all by repeating the same misinformation and misleading things in order to reach and corrode the throne of glory (lol) that's absorbing their evil miasma.

CrossRyuu said:
and for Dragon_Slayer_X cant you consult mylist its been there for a while and i havent touched it (VOL.3) and dont tell about its "greatness" in the future volumes cause i just dont care

So you're judging this series after dropping after the 2nd or 3rd volume?
No wonder you've got the completely wrong impression about it, as you're not the only one who thought that way after reading first few volumes.

Now you'll say I'm just making an excuse, right?
Please go look around the forums for Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei series, you'll find many people saying something along the lines 'man, I dropped after the first few volumes BUT when I picked it up again and reached the 7th volume, I found out that it's actually a mind-blowing series'.

Why do they change their view of Mahouka so dramatically after reading till the 7th volume?
The reason is very simple. Unlike other authors who try too hard to attract the readers, the author of Mahouka cares more about the creation of their universe than to get the readers hooked up, which is one of the special things about Mahouka, as the solid 'base' later on plays a very crucial rule (like adding the sense of reality to this series).

Well, you'll still say that I'm only trying to defend Mahouka or something, correct?
Sorry to say this but it's people like you who are called 'haters'.
Haters don't care about the 'true' reasoning BECAUSE to them that 'reason' is nothing but an 'excuse'.
I pity people like you who live their lives with such narrow-mindedness. *sigh...*
Lucifier_JApr 11, 2014 3:48 AM
Apr 11, 2014 4:56 AM

May 2013
> Hah... I'll not argue about ^'this'^ topic anymore though, as you'll never accept the harsh truth anyway.

You know, you never argued at all. You merely told us repeatedly that people should just switch theyr brain off while watching it and that you are some intellectually superior human being who can grasp the trues beauty.

Now I don't give a fuck about Mahouka (aside from that stupid map someone posted, which annoyed the hell out of me) but that sounds like first-rate doublethink.

e: Your posts also make you profoundly unlikable. You have your head so high up your ass it's almost not funny anymore.

Apr 11, 2014 5:02 AM

Mar 2008
Apr 11, 2014 5:15 AM

Dec 2013
Ckan said:
ANIME IS SAVED. Mahouka was made to redeem our sins.

Where'd you get that from? The 39 pages of this thread? lol
I'm tempted to go through them just to get a chuckle or two
Going to die from laughter if Madhouse drops the ball on the adaption
Not saying they will, but it will be beyond funny
ShannaroApr 11, 2014 5:19 AM
Apr 11, 2014 5:20 AM

Mar 2008
Zetrin said:
Ckan said:
ANIME IS SAVED. Mahouka was made to redeem our sins.

Where'd you get that from? The 39 pages of this thread? lol
I'm tempted to go through them just to get a chuckle or two
Going to die from laughter if Madhouse drops the ball on the adaption
Not saying they will, but it will be beyond funny
Don't be so cynical. You musn't let your pride turn you into a self-righteous, inconsiderate mongrel.
Apr 11, 2014 5:23 AM

Dec 2013
Ckan said:
Don't be so cynical. You musn't let your pride turn you into a self-righteous, inconsiderate mongrel.

My bad, it was just my thoughts getting to me
ALL HAIL MAHOUKA
Apr 11, 2014 5:32 AM

Jul 2007
Well this was downright unbearable and had to quit watching midway through episode. Watching a full episode most likely would turn people suicidal.

Its like every single shittiest cliche of generic shounen anime stuck together with the most generic character designs and the most bland premise possible.

I honestly can't fathom even a single redeeming element of this trainwreck.

Dropped

1/10
Apr 11, 2014 8:32 AM
Sep 2012
Ventris said:
You know, you never argued at all. You merely told us repeatedly that people should just switch theyr brain off while watching it and that you are some intellectually superior human being who can grasp the trues beauty.

I said or implied nothing of the sort. I'm sorry if you misunderstood me.

"If you don't understand mathematics that well, is it the fault of your textbook?
How laughable, when the person next to you is scoring 100/100 from reading that same textbook."
^That's what I mean.

Does that mean the one scoring 100/100 is some superior human being? Of course, not.

*sigh...*

I'm not even gonna talk about this useless bashing anymore, as seeing people bashing it just after watching the first episode is ridiculous in itself.

It's obvious to LN readers that the anime is intentionally trying to troll the anime-only viewers. (lol)
But yeah, I think for someone who knows nothing or only a bit about Mahouka would get 'that' sort of negative impression, so there's nothing wrong with your current opinion. :)

LN is great, but I can't say anything about the anime.
Let's see how good this anime adaption is going to be.

-----

*A Question to LN readers:

Did any of you get the feeling that the OP song uses contents from the later volumes ( 'Volume 9 +' I mean)?
That's most probably not the case, but for some reason I got this feeling when I first watched the OP song.
Lucifier_JApr 11, 2014 8:39 AM
Apr 11, 2014 9:45 AM
Aug 2012
Lucifier_J said:
Ventris said:

I said or implied nothing of the sort. I'm sorry if you misunderstood me.

"If you don't understand mathematics that well, is it the fault of your textbook?
How laughable, when the person next to you is scoring 100/100 from reading that same textbook."
^That's what I mean.

Does that mean the one scoring 100/100 is some superior human being? Of course, not.

*sigh...*

I'm not even gonna talk about this useless bashing anymore, as seeing people bashing it just after watching the first episode is ridiculous in itself.

It's obvious to LN readers that the anime is intentionally trying to troll the anime-only viewers. (lol)
But yeah, I think for someone who knows nothing or only a bit about Mahouka would get 'that' sort of negative impression, so there's nothing wrong with your current opinion. :)

LN is great, but I can't say anything about the anime.
Let's see how good this anime adaption is going to be.

-----

*A Question to LN readers:

Did any of you get the feeling that the OP song uses contents from the later volumes ( 'Volume 9 +' I mean)?
That's most probably not the case, but for some reason I got this feeling when I first watched the OP song.

Lucifer, a simple request............stop replying to these guys. They jump at every opportunity to bash the LN and it's fans.

As for the OP song, all those scenes are from volume 1&2+ a little teaser for volume 3 + a certain scene from volume 8.

Apr 11, 2014 9:57 AM

Aug 2009
I would encourage everyone to continue though. It's only been one episode, you cannot stop with fanaticism, as someone put it, quite yet. I will lose my daily dose of hilarity on MAL. I even have my favourite jesters by now.
Apr 11, 2014 11:17 AM
Apr 2014
HerRoyalHighness said:
I would encourage everyone to continue though. It's only been one episode, you cannot stop with fanaticism, as someone put it, quite yet. I will lose my daily dose of hilarity on MAL. I even have my favourite jesters by now.

*Tips fedora

M'LADY
Apr 11, 2014 11:30 AM
Oct 2013
Ventris said:
> Hah... I'll not argue about ^'this'^ topic anymore though, as you'll never accept the harsh truth anyway.

Great way describling yourself, no where did any of us every say switch off your brain. We said that in order to understand this LN you have to read far in to it to get the whole picture. But you insist that you know the whole damn thing after reading to vol 3, which puzzles me greatly how some can can possibly claim they know more than people who read more.
Ventris said:

Now I don't give a fuck about Mahouka (aside from that stupid map someone posted, which annoyed the hell out of me) but that sounds like first-rate doublethink.

So why are you here? do you have some need that your trying to get there?
Great way of
Apr 11, 2014 11:38 AM

Aug 2009
SodaPop65 said:
HerRoyalHighness said:

*Tips fedora

M'LADY

*tips JoJo hat back*

Oh, well, I shall excuse myself now as I would like to avoid receiving a warning from a mod for off-topic again.
Apr 11, 2014 12:08 PM

May 2009
I don't get why this has 40 pages. It's nothing special.
Apr 11, 2014 12:12 PM

May 2013
RexZShadow said:
Ventris said:

Great way describling yourself, no where did any of us every say switch off your brain. We said that in order to understand this LN you have to read far in to it to get the whole picture. But you insist that you know the whole damn thing after reading to vol 3, which puzzles me greatly how some can can possibly claim they know more than people who read more.
Ventris said:

So why are you here? do you have some need that your trying to get there?
Great way of

Where do you even get all that stuff you put in my mouth. The only thing I said about Mahouka in this entire forum was, that I disliked the first episode (and liked the animation). I don't care about the show or what random people on the internet think about it. I will certainly not read some random LN whose synopsis reads like hundreds of other shitty LNs, just because it was lucky and got big in Japan; I have other things to read. I will watch the show and give it the score I deem appropriate, thats all there is.

And I answered his post because it was, frankly, quite ridiculous. It's a fucking Fantasy LN. Leaving quality aside (yes, it may be good, I can't say), claiming there is some deep meaning in it, which people just all don't get, and then riding that bullshit without a shred of proof on such a high horse simply annoys me.

Some people don't like the books. Such is the world. Get over it, instead of claiming that they are all biased morons who can't read.
VentrisApr 11, 2014 12:32 PM

Apr 11, 2014 12:58 PM
Oct 2013
Ventris said:

Where do you even get all that stuff you put in my mouth. The only thing I said about Mahouka in this entire forum was, that I disliked the first episode (and liked the animation). I don't care about the show or what random people on the internet think about it. I will certainly not read some random LN whose synopsis reads like hundreds of other shitty LNs, just because it was lucky and got big in Japan; I have other things to read. I will watch the show and give it the score I deem appropriate, thats all there is.

And I answered his post because it was, frankly, quite ridiculous. It's a fucking Fantasy LN. Leaving quality aside (yes, it may be good, I can't say), claiming there is some deep meaning in it, which people just all don't get, and then riding that bullshit without a shred of proof on such a high horse simply annoys me.

Some people don't like the books. Such is the world. Get over it, instead of claiming that they are all biased morons who can't read.

Yes it got lucky so it became a hit, so making good book and manga is all about luck coz people randomly like a specific book/manage no matter how good or bad it is.. I want you to think how retarded that sounds. Coz thats exactly what your implying.

Second if you got so much shit to do why are you here? Also since you never got far in the LN what right do you have to say there is no deeper meaning to it? You never read the whole thing, you have no right to make claims about it.

Ya some people don't like books but most of them don't go out of their way to say something they haven't finish reading bad or argue about stuff in the book they haven't fcking read.
Apr 11, 2014 12:59 PM

Dec 2013
bastek66 said:

To be honest, I'm waiting to see how many pages the second episode discussion will get.
LN readers are on the offensive here
Apr 11, 2014 1:00 PM
Oct 2013
Zetrin said:
bastek66 said:

To be honest, I'm waiting to see how many pages the second episode discussion will get.

If you bother to read the thread,l we aren't really hyping it like crazy, its mostly people constantly bashing it for the same thing that we have explained about a billion times already.
Apr 11, 2014 1:13 PM
Apr 2014
RexZShadow said:
Zetrin said:
bastek66 said:

If you bother to read the thread,l we aren't really hyping it like crazy, its mostly people constantly bashing it for the same thing that we have explained about a billion times already.

I'd agree with this

If I see one more person claim its an incest/harem without having read the LNs, I'm going to shoot up A COMPLETELY EMPTY BUILDING (Keeping it PG13, yo)
Apr 11, 2014 1:13 PM

May 2013
RexZShadow said:
Ventris said:

Yes it got lucky so it became a hit, so making good book and manga is all about luck coz people randomly like a specific book/manage no matter how good or bad it is.. I want you to think how retarded that sounds. Coz thats exactly what your implying.

I'm implying nothing. There are good books that never got their break and there is junk on the bestseller lists. Commercial success is not a good benchmark for quality.

Second if you got so much shit to do why are you here?

Because I watched episode 1 of the Mahouka anime. You may have all forgotten about it, but thats actually the purpose of this thread.

e: It would also be nice if you could quote me right. I said I had "other stuff to read" as in " I have a bunch of books in my backlog I prioritize far higher than Mahouka"

Also since you never got far in the LN what right do you have to say there is no deeper meaning to it? You never read the whole thing, you have no right to make claims about it.

There almost never is and nothing I have ever read or heard from people actually reviewing it points in that direction. I may be wrong about it, but I don't care enough to find out and frankly, the way people "argue" about it killed every bit of curiosity I had.

Ya some people don't like books but most of them don't go out of their way to say something they haven't finish reading bad or argue about stuff in the book they haven't fcking read.

Most people don't explode every time anyone says something bad about their favorite [insert stuff]. You make it too easy for them.
VentrisApr 11, 2014 1:20 PM

Pages (18) « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 17 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2014

458 by BlueSnow93 »»
May 21, 6:58 PM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2014

248 by Fortunekeks »»
May 15, 6:20 PM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 7, 2014

248 by otakuweek »»
May 13, 6:42 PM

» Sooo is there incest in this anime ? (may contain spoilers )

Zyro_Plaze - Apr 26

33 by Champiggy »»
May 3, 8:12 AM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 3, 2014

308 by taifd77 »»
Apr 6, 8:00 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.