I'm a 19 year old boy, and I've started being interested in anime since May 2012.
I already liked Asian culture in general a lot, and I've watched a lot of Asian movies. One day, a friend of mine gave me nearly 500go of anime. Despite being prejudiced for no reasons against anime, I gave it a try. And... wow... I can't believe how dumb/narrow-minded I was...
Now that I'm done with the intro, here is some stuff about me :
- I watch a lot of movies, especially from USA, England and Asia.
- I used to watch a lot of American TV series.
- I'm a huge gamer, but I'm still new to Japanese RPG^^
- I'm studying computer sciences & engineering.
- I studied for 6 months in a university in Shanghai (the best time in my life).
- I'm really interested in the graphics of an anime, and I really really really like animes with a strong visual identity and ambiance (monogatari series, katanagatari, another)
If you want to ask me any questions, don't hesitate, it would be a pleasure to answer&discuss with you