Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Nov 28, 2013 11:35 PM

Oct 2012
Damn. I can't believe Manaka just straight out rejected Hikari like that. Loss major points for doing that.

I really wanna know what's going on in Tsumugu's head, he's so weird.

Nov 28, 2013 11:58 PM

Aug 2013
what is that, Hii-kun was rejected by manaka? ehhh wait, wat is happening?! was it because he only liked hii-kun as a friend and not as a lover? Arghhh, she ruined my hopes for the two of them. I'm really disappointed :\
Nov 29, 2013 12:01 AM

Sep 2008
Manaka's kinda the bitch, getting that "furious" about a hug between childhood friends.

Seems like shit's gonna go real, still can't understand the actions of the adults, even if they wanna protect their children from a distaster on the surface or something like that, without telling them anything that's definitely the wrong way.
And a stupid one, too.
Nov 29, 2013 12:01 AM
Jan 2011
That was awesome. The whole thing was meh in the beginning but suddenly I felt sort of high. Wow! This episode is really good. I love the complexity of the Love Dodecahedron. But what’s makes me believer is how real it actually is.

TQ
Nov 29, 2013 12:16 AM

Aug 2012
I find the consistency of the world they live in to be really good. I mean, once the preview outlined it, I just then realised on how bad it actually is for the saltflake snow to not melt as easily as normal snow does. So it basically means that the saltflake snow's just going to get thicker and thicker in the surface causing the environment and the climate to freeze up?
Nov 29, 2013 12:35 AM

Jul 2013
Because I had to tell you. Hi Kun!

TELL HIM WHAT? OMG
Nov 29, 2013 1:35 AM

Jul 2012
GGNoodles said:
Because I had to tell you. Hi Kun!

TELL HIM WHAT? OMG

^^^ THIS

What a cliffhanger ending. I really want to watch the next episode NOW. Lmao. Hikari was the most immature one of the group in the beginning, but now Chisaki seems like she has some growing up to do. Manaka in that scene in the kitchen with Hikari was pretty damn cute. I can really understand why Hikari had to get the hell out of there. I don't blame him hahaha
Nov 29, 2013 2:29 AM
Oct 2013
Going by the way Manaka reacted to that hug, I'm guessing it's considered too intimate for normal friends in this setting's society.

While it's a pity that she rejected him (although understandable since she likes Tsumugu and knows about Chisaki's feelings), I think this could be a first step towards making HikarixManaka possible if the writers decide to go that route. If nothing else, Manaka is going to have to consider Hikari as a possible romantic partner now, instead of a childhood friend / brother figure the way she has so far.

Because to be honest, at this stage Hikari really needs to either give up (but for real this time) or work at putting some romantic/sexual tension between them, otherwise their relationship is going to be anchored forever. Then again they're middle-schoolers, so perhaps it can't be helped if they don't know how to deal with the situation.

Chisaki's conversation with Tsumugu there was quite interesting as well - Tsumugu has a tendency to both be very perceptive and bluntly say the truth without beating around the bush, so it makes sense he'd clash with Chisaki, the character who dislikes (what she perceives to be) her true self and tries to cover it up or ignore it. I'm looking forward to see how Chisaki's issues are resolved during the story.
Nov 29, 2013 2:49 AM
Jul 2012
And so begins the unravelling of Kaname and Tsumugu's characters...
Did anyone see that Tsumugu was wearing a suit- complete with tie and all- in the photo his grandfather had of him? And from what little we saw of his parents in the photo, I can conclude that they were equally well-dressed. He must have been born into a wealthy family.... which makes you wonder all the more why he ran away from the good city life at such a young age (nine years old-wow. I still can't believe he would so decisively and willingly leave the life he knew so soon- and he certainly doesn't seem to be regretting it). I smell parental issues in the air...

And we finally see Kaname's neutral façade break. A small, but very significant phase in his character development. His knack for observation and perception is uncanny- on par with Tsumugu's, I might say. That being said, the hints that he might like Chisaki as more than just a friend are getting stronger. Tsumugu's confrontation drove a wedge between his (Tsumugu's) and Chisaki's friendship. Normally, I'd assume that Kaname would be the voice of reason- as always- and try to get both sides of the story before making his own judgement on the matter, but his last line made me wonder.
cafe_conleche said:
Going by the way Manaka reacted to that hug, I'm guessing it's considered too intimate for normal friends in this setting's society.

While it's a pity that she rejected him (although understandable since she likes Tsumugu and knows about Chisaki's feelings), I think this could be a first step towards making HikarixManaka possible if the writers decide to go that route. If nothing else, Manaka is going to have to consider Hikari as a possible romantic partner now, instead of a childhood friend / brother figure the way she has so far.

Because to be honest, at this stage Hikari really needs to either give up (but for real this time) or work at putting some romantic/sexual tension between them, otherwise their relationship is going to be anchored forever. Then again they're middle-schoolers, so perhaps it can't be helped if they don't know how to deal with the situation.

Chisaki's conversation with Tsumugu there was quite interesting as well - Tsumugu has a tendency to both be very perceptive and bluntly say the truth without beating around the bush, so it makes sense he'd clash with Chisaki, the character who dislikes (what she perceives to be) her true self and tries to cover it up or ignore it. I'm looking forward to see how Chisaki's issues are resolved during the story.

I actually wanted to say something similar, but I think you've summed it up nicely. I'll just add that part of the reason why Manaka might have pushed Hikari away may be because she's not used to such a tender gesture of affection from him of all people, considering that Hikari's share in their relationship has always consisted of "tough love" and good-natured teasing.
dokidokidoingNov 29, 2013 3:02 AM
Nov 29, 2013 3:40 AM

Sep 2012
Am I the only one who thinks someone might just die? There's nothing so far that suggests this, and I only think so because I feel like it might happen. But something like tragedy from this anime seems like something they might do, it just seems possible.
"whats so special about bonzai trees?"
"They are the loli of the tree world."

Inganock of the Brightest Flame
Nov 29, 2013 3:46 AM
Oct 2013
dokidokidoing said:

I actually wanted to say something similar, but I think you've summed it up nicely. I'll just add that part of the reason why Manaka might have pushed Hikari away may be because she's not used to such a tender gesture of affection from him of all people, considering that Hikari's share in their relationship has always consisted of "tough love" and good-natured teasing.

Yes, I definitely agree - she also seemed quite surprised when he ruffled her hair earlier on in the episode, she doesn't seem very used to that kind of direct affection from him.
However if surprise was the only factor here, I find it strange that she would react so strongly against it - she clearly loves him (as a close friend if nothing else), so I don't think she'd push him away like that if the hug come off only as a demonstration of friendship.
Of course, there's also the possibility that she has some feelings towards him she's not consciously aware of, and it confused her - who knows at this stage.

Kaname's last line made me wonder too - he rarely gives away what he's thinking so it's hard to tell how he feels about the whole situation with his friends, or whether he likes Chisaki as more than a friend. Yet another thing I'm hoping we'll get answers for soon, along with Tsumugu's backstory.
Nov 29, 2013 4:14 AM

Nov 2011
Poor Hikari
What are you doing Manaka!? Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!? I don't care if you like Tsumugu Hikari is your childhood friend...
Interesting episode, definitely felt the drama alot more in this episode. Hopefully it keeps this up :D
Nov 29, 2013 4:47 AM

Feb 2011
Yeah , poor Hikari T_T
Nov 29, 2013 9:29 AM

Jul 2013
Poor Hikari. Manaka is really stupid, I really hate her in this episode. She shouldnt thrown him down.
And this anime does not have a love triangle. It's a loving mess:
Kaname like Chisaki > Chisaki like Hikari > Hikari like Manaka > Manaka like Tsumugu >Tsugumo like Chisaki
Also has those two little girls, one like Hikari and other like Kaname
Nov 29, 2013 9:38 AM

Aug 2009
Indirect rejection? </3

As much as I want to know about the calamity Uroko-sama is talking about, I am paying more attention to the relationships in this show. I'm glad that Kaname's showing signs of his feelings, but I'm liking the interactions of Chisaki and Tsumugu. Incoming ship! No matter how unlikely!

I really love Hikari's character development. The end is still far ahead but I'm wishing for a happy ending for this guy.
Nov 29, 2013 10:20 AM
Mar 2013
Nice episode. Well now we know that Manaka rejected Hikari. Still shipping Manaka and Hikari. I don't really like Tsumugu. I really see the difference on Kaname when Chisaki is with him and she's not. Like first he was nice to the two little girls when Chisaki was there but when he saw she wasn't there when he came back, he totally ignored them. I think he likes Chisaki but just won't tell her... Yet.
Nov 29, 2013 11:11 AM

Jul 2013
Damn that ending, I felt for Hikari though... But to my thoughts, its like Manaka do this to not let Chisaki suffer and don't want to ruin their friendship. Also I'm a bit sub-par when Tsumugu talked to Chisaki about giving up on Hikari, which his personality felt a bit bland imo.

Things are getting along in the first half, until the second half, when I think that Uroko-sama sets up the drama for Hikari leaving the villiage.

Nov 29, 2013 12:01 PM

Dec 2009
Hongu said:
What the fuck? The guy was just giving her a hug and she push him and start screaming like he was trying to rape her. I know Manaka probably realize about Hikari's feeling, but that's an over the top reaction, what a bitch.

I'm glad it happened, I hope Hikari starts to grow apart from her due to that but I doubt it.
Nov 29, 2013 12:10 PM

Aug 2012
This show continues being a beast through this falls line-up even tho many of them are good, I hope it can keep this up.
Nov 29, 2013 1:35 PM

Jun 2013
Yep, don't like Manaka at all and this episode just cemented this feeling.

To me Chisaki seems like a time bomb, so Hikari x Miuna all the way :)

Oh and looks like Kaname x Sayu is in the making :)
Nov 29, 2013 2:42 PM

Nov 2010
eminagnam said:
Seems like something bad is gonna happen. Tsunami?

That came in my mind as well

Poor Hikari indeed
Nov 29, 2013 4:40 PM

Oct 2010
I dunno, even if Chisaki is a wannabe adult, that's a stage every one of us experiences and really, no one is affected by it except those who observe her: Kaname and Tsumugu.

If anyone should be annoyed by a character, it's Tsumugu, imo. He's an outsider, yet calls out on everyone else when they don't ask for it. It comes off as a threat yet he follows it up with a, "but I don't find it particularly bad," or something of the sort. He wants to be able to judge everyone and not be misunderstood that he's attacking them. I guess it's called being objective but there can't ever be an objective point of view when it comes to human interactions imo. You'll always sound a wannabe know-it-all which could be a viable character flaw of his but the show sadly hails him and his speculations.

Now onto Kaname.

I'm so glad the show elaborated Kaname a bit more in this episode. To be honest, I'm not that invested in the whole discrimination part of the show as I should be. The character dynamics interest me the most so Kaname's change in attitude really caught my attention. It's obvious Kaname has feelings for Chisaki but it makes me wonder that the whole nice, princelike personality he has is just a facade. It'll be reminiscent of Yukiatsu's character from Anohana, the way both carries this facade to connect themselves to the person they like. In Kaname's case it's less destructive for obvious reasons that Chisaki's alive but I wonder if his real personality is apathetic, and uncaring except to Chisaki and during instances when he's around her. What’s attracting about Hikari to Chisaki is, after all, his kindness towards others. Perhaps Kaname has been emulating Hikari this entire time in hopes of gaining that same attraction.

Anyways, I’m so pumped for this and hope for the week to pass quickly so I can watch the next episode. ^^
Nov 29, 2013 6:04 PM

Aug 2009
NOOO MANAKA WHYYY T A T DONT REJECT HIM T ____ T //CRYING PAIN
Nov 29, 2013 7:15 PM

Dec 2008
For a minute there I thought the Shioshio was going to force all the females to procreate based on the way Manaka was crying.
What exactly did she have to tell Hikari?

Sent with Mal Updater
Nov 29, 2013 7:31 PM
Jul 2012
Parisbelle said:
I dunno, even if Chisaki is a wannabe adult, that's a stage every one of us experiences and really, no one is affected by it except those who observe her: Kaname and Tsumugu.

If anyone should be annoyed by a character, it's Tsumugu, imo. He's an outsider, yet calls out on everyone else when they don't ask for it. It comes off as a threat yet he follows it up with a, "but I don't find it particularly bad," or something of the sort. He wants to be able to judge everyone and not be misunderstood that he's attacking them. I guess it's called being objective but there can't ever be an objective point of view when it comes to human interactions imo. You'll always sound a wannabe know-it-all which could be a viable character flaw of his but the show sadly hails him and his speculations.

Now onto Kaname.

I'm so glad the show elaborated Kaname a bit more in this episode. To be honest, I'm not that invested in the whole discrimination part of the show as I should be. The character dynamics interest me the most so Kaname's change in attitude really caught my attention. It's obvious Kaname has feelings for Chisaki but it makes me wonder that the whole nice, princelike personality he has is just a facade. It'll be reminiscent of Yukiatsu's character from Anohana, the way both carries this facade to connect themselves to the person they like. In Kaname's case it's less destructive for obvious reasons that Chisaki's alive but I wonder if his real personality is apathetic, and uncaring except to Chisaki and during instances when he's around her. What’s attracting about Hikari to Chisaki is, after all, his kindness towards others. Perhaps Kaname has been emulating Hikari this entire time in hopes of gaining that same attraction.

Anyways, I’m so pumped for this and hope for the week to pass quickly so I can watch the next episode. ^^

I don't think the show necessarily hails Tsumugu for that- we see him standing by the fire afterwards, and it's clear that the incident- and Chisaki's words- have stuck with him. It could be regret or guilt, but we won't know till the next episode.

By now, I think that the show has made it clear that Tsumugu's best and worst trait is his brutal honesty. He did help Manaka become slightly more confident- which is a positive step in her character development. However the very same characteristic can also be a great disservice, and I think his confrontation with Chisaki is a shining example of that. His candid demeanour probably made Chisaki feel like he was tactlessly forcing his opinions on her (even though I'm sure that wasn't his intention), and she reacted badly to that. I think there is some truth in what he said to Chisaki (Kaname had noted something similar in episode 4, when he told Chisaki that she"should just be [herself] and be happy"). but he really could have been a little more polite about it.

Speaking of Kaname- you're making it sound it like the easygoing boy we've come to know is a total lie. I think that's a bit of an exaggeration- no one is such a good actor. I'd like to believe that Kaname's a genuinely nice boy who really cares for all his friends (and not just Chisaki- remember when he convinced Sayu to apologise to Hikari?). But it's pretty clear that he is hiding/repressing something, and I can't wait to see how he turns out.

(I can't seem to stop talking about Tsumugu and Kaname. I love all the leads- the girls are wonderfully realistic, and Hikari's character development has been nothing short of fantastic- but I love these two because they leave so much room for viewers' interpretation.)

Anyway, I second your last sentiment. :D
dokidokidoingNov 29, 2013 7:42 PM
Nov 29, 2013 7:54 PM

Oct 2010
dokidokidoing said:
Parisbelle said:

Now onto Kaname.

I don't think the show necessarily hails Tsumugu for that- we see him standing by the fire afterwards, and it's clear that the incident- and Chisaki's words- have stuck with him. It could be regret or guilt, but we won't know till the next episode.

I think that the show has made it clear that Tsumugu's best and worst trait is his brutal honesty. He did help Manaka become slightly more confident- which is a positive step in her character development. However the very same characteristic can also be a great disservice, and I think his confrontation with Chisaki is a shining example of that. His candid demeanour probably made Chisaki feel like he was tactlessly forcing his opinions on her (even though I'm sure that wasn't his intention), and she reacted badly to that. I think there is some truth in what he said to Chisaki (Kaname had noted something similar in episode 4,when he told Chisaki that she"should just be [herself] and be happy"). but he really could have been a little more polite about it.

Speaking of Kaname- you're making it sound it like the easygoing boy we've come to know is a total lie. I think that's a bit of an exaggeration- no one is such a good actor. I'd like to believe that Kaname's a genuinely nice boy who really cares for all his friends (and not just Chisaki- remember when he convinced Sayu to apologise to Hikari?). But it's pretty clear that he is hiding/repressing something, and I can't wait to see how he turns out.

(I can't seem to stop talking about Tsumugu and Kaname. I love all the leads- the girls are wonderfully realistic, and Hikari's character development has been nothing short of fantastic- but I love these two because they leave so much room for viewers' interpretation. I guess it comes with being a student of English Literature.)

Anyway, I second your last sentiment. :D

Ahhh, I might’ve misinterpreted that part as him just being his usual stoic self, lol. Negligence on my part. ;D (Or I think I was just so hyped by that three second scene of Kaname that I forgot about everything else. The effect of my bias, ugh.)

Wow, what you said really makes me understand Tsumugu more. Lol. Bad thing since I really want a reason to dislike him. ;3 But yeah, good point. The difference in the effect his advice had on each girl shows his character flaws. I mean, there is some truth to it but sometimes the truth does not apply in real life and being honest doesn’t always bring the best effect. I do believe she can eventually grow out of her crush for Hikari but I guess we won’t have a show if that happens huh?

And I think Tsumugu’s brutal honesty being a flaw completely bypassed me since it had been shown earlier on in the show in comparison to Hikari, who was constantly acting irrationally at the time.

(Dammit, now that I think of it, the pairing between Tsumugu and Chisaki seems to have more and more potential chemistry, urk. ;3; The pairing between Kaname and Chisaki never appealed to me since they seem so platonic but I love Kaname. <3)

Of course, whatever I said about Kaname is all speculation on my part. ;D It’s just what I want him to become. And I don’t translate uncaring and apathetic as not easygoing. Rather, isn’t it the opposite? If you’re apathetic, you can be easygoing since you don’t really care? And I like to read that scene as him trying to up Hikari. ;D I’m probably going waaay ahead of myself but I’m thinking that he might have some one-sided rivalry with Hikari.

It’s cool, and I definitely agree with you on that. ^^ The highlight of this show is definitely the ambiguous nature of all the characters and the fact that the choices they make are so subjective. (I actually found Hikari's development a bit rushed and clumsily executed but whatevers. At least he's not as unbearable to watch now. Manaka still annoys me though.) I’m less enthused about Tsumugu than you are but I’m probably going to be more observant of him in the next episode now. I'm taking AP English, not English Literature, but I'm assuming we do somewhat the same things if I'm interpreting what you're implying correctly. Formulating opinions and picking up character interactions are definitely fun. ^^

High five~ =D
ParisbelleNov 29, 2013 8:04 PM
Nov 30, 2013 5:43 AM

Nov 2010
Whaaaaaat is happening in the sea? weird scenes, hope it's not something bad.
Nov 30, 2013 5:57 AM

Sep 2011
Dat friend zone push.
Nov 30, 2013 6:37 AM

May 2013
Things are getting interesting.
Nov 30, 2013 8:42 AM

May 2010
Damn that's kinda bit harsh what Manaka did to Hikari but I guess that means she does have a feeling for Tsumugu

And btw I can smell that Kaname and Tsumugu has a little feeling for Chisaki (although I thought that Kaname had no particular feelings for her and just gonna support her as friend but if that is true I kinda feel bad for Sayu-chan)
Nov 30, 2013 9:18 AM

Nov 2011
5/5

Wow! Now relationships are formed or nearly poor Hi-kun, you've taken the two of spades! But this makes it more intriguing. Interesting storyline, immersive storytelling. Graphics and OST excellent!
At present it is difficult to predict how it will end up loving hexagon (I've also included Sayu)! * _ *
The plot while giving today with the new revelations from certain unions from the girls, I'd love that in the end there were twists and turns that even I expected, it would be great! * _ *
Narrative unravels the story well, with great agility through the various characters, presenting the various peculiarities of all without neglecting anyone. The best character is Tsumugu because her figure is still shrouded in mystery! : D

solomon585858 said:
I don't know about others but in all this story the tension between Chisaki and Tsumugu is the most interesting. It would be a very good pair. But the pair between Hikari and Manaka would be a disaster in any case. Childhood friends, blablabla.

I agree! The relationship between Tsugumu and Chisaki now seems to be the most interesting!
Nov 30, 2013 10:49 AM

Apr 2013
It looks like the sea village is going to keep the news of the calamity in Secret from the surface. That's cold :(
Hikari is friend zoned.
Nov 30, 2013 12:03 PM

Jan 2013
Really good episode. Glad the hug s scene happened. Didn't want it to drag out longer.
Nov 30, 2013 1:29 PM
Jul 2013
Warm snow on the surface? Disaster ahead, oh, interesting.
Nov 30, 2013 2:51 PM
Sep 2013
Ouch, rejection hurts. Don't worry though, there's a chance that Manaka's feelings for Tsumugu may not be entirely natural. Of course, there is no way in hell the virgin hunters are gonna forgive her now so the Hikari x Manaka pairing is pretty much dead, or risk the wrath of unrelenting nerd rage.

Chokko said:
Poor Hikari.

I think Manaka pushed him because of Chisaki... Because I don't feel like like she fully understand what she is feeling for Tsumugu (but it could have been a instinctive reaction, then), and she said that people who cared for each other should show it to each other blah blah blah. Damn Manaka! If you care for Hikari, just don't be a dick like this!

Aaaah. I'm feeling REALLY bad for Hikari.

Good point. No matter how Manaka feels for Hikari or Tsumugu, the fact that she knows how Chisaki feels may be entirely enough for her to react in that way. I think its will be the primary reason.
Nov 30, 2013 3:52 PM

Nov 2012
A calamity approaching on the surface,possibly a tsunami?

Can't go to the surface anymore?
"The humans will not be able to bear the cold that is about to come."

Damnit a hug I was really hoping for a kiss because of all the tension,then again it'd probably be too early for that.Manaka kinda overreacted when she pushed Hikari as if he was raping her when he was just hugging her.
VanishingKiraNov 30, 2013 4:00 PM
Nov 30, 2013 7:29 PM

Apr 2012
If Manaka ends up with Tsumugu, I'm gonna be reaaaaally pissed off...

Chokko said:
I think Manaka pushed him because of Chisaki...
Nov 30, 2013 9:01 PM

Nov 2012
hikari.. it must be hard...
especially the hug scene..
really curious with what happen next!
Nov 30, 2013 9:20 PM
Apr 2012
Dayum. From finding Hikari a little brat at first, now I feel bad for him and starting to like him. All about that character development.
Nov 30, 2013 10:25 PM

Oct 2013
yeah always bad to be rejected like this, but could be because of these 2 options

1-she like tsumugu
2- she know that chisaki has feeling for him and reject him

still there, for a simply a hug, i think that its was a bad design, anyway for now i see it like this

manaka>tsumugu
hiraki>manaka
chisaki>hiraki
kaname>chisaki
girl from the classroom>kaname(you can see it in the episode 4-5-6, i dont remember which one exactly, but a girl blush and seem really to love kaname)

i could add the little girl who like kaname as well but its more about lolicon lol....
Nov 30, 2013 10:26 PM

Jan 2008
I just really want to know what's going on.. Is it really that hard/bad to tell the kids something?

But whoa.. that rejection must have hurt...

comonad said:
can someone explain where in the episode it reveals that Kaname likes Chisaki

It looked to me like he was just worried about her, which fits his current character

It seemed like he liked her to be because at first he was talking to the two girls about their work while Chisaki was sitting there. Yet, when he came back and noticed she was gone he ran off, practically ignoring them to run and look for her. He didn't seem like his 'normal' self to me. In an earlier episode he said something about her being good the way she was already too. Though that may have been just reading too much into it.
pokemongoodNov 30, 2013 10:39 PM
Dec 1, 2013 1:05 AM

Jun 2012
Damn, I didn't even realize the episode was so close to ending... but when I started faintly hearing that ending theme, I knew it was coming. :(

Pretty good... I swear, at this point any pairing would be perfectly fine with me... I just hate that there's only 5 main characters... meaning one will be left out. >< But at least it makes it unpredictable.
Dec 1, 2013 2:22 AM

Aug 2012
Friend zone 101
Dec 1, 2013 2:42 AM
Jan 2013
really good episode, I just wish Hikari could go for Chii-chan instead of fawning over manaka so much
Dec 1, 2013 6:26 AM

Oct 2009
Dam..Hikari got rejected :| And what was that? I feel some Tsumugu X Chisaki thing happening, I don't like that :/. And please Kaname better not have feelings for Chisaki ._.

So Winter is coming to the surface? :P
Dec 1, 2013 8:40 AM

Aug 2013
This anime is my best anime for this year :3 ~26 episode thank God
things are getting interesting , maybe they will force marry between each other because the sea is dying or something :<
Poor Hikari , manaka pushed him hard , i hate her for that >_<

LCWS | SCS | TCO | NC | DNC
Dec 1, 2013 3:29 PM

Feb 2012
Notice how she didn't push him away immediately. I'm pretty sure Hikari got a stiffy and it freaked her out. Been there dude
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 1, 2013 4:05 PM

Oct 2012
All the bad things went to worse.. Drama arises, forshadowing everywhere. Excellent episode.

Manaka sure likes Hikari.. but only as a friend (wheras he loves her). Chisaki broken-hearted, hating Tsumugu. Things are getting sad.

And I wonder what the calamity is... can lot of saltflakes hurt humans on the surface? Are sea-people slowly losing their ability to live above sea? (aka Chisaki collapse)

My bet is that two of them leave the city to warn them (Manaka and Hii-kun, because of Tsumugu and his sister). And given how this love polygon works, others will join them too.

Someone will die or get hurt in the process, things gets grim.
Dec 1, 2013 6:43 PM
Apr 2011
Tsugumu tells Chisaki what she needs to hear, but Chisaki being Chisaki doesn't listen. Hikari and Kaname should have been there for that convo too. Tell the person you love how you feel. Sure you might get rejected, but you can recover with time. Better than living in a world of lies and self-deceit until it completely eats away at you emotionally or you explode.
Dec 1, 2013 11:26 PM
Mar 2013
http://i.imgur.com/KQKXHVS.jpg
Just got my new wallpaper.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nagi no Asukara Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 17, 2013

186 by basskiller »»
May 18, 11:53 PM

Poll: » Nagi no Asukara Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 10, 2013

168 by basskiller »»
May 17, 6:45 PM

Poll: » Nagi no Asukara Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2014

652 by oooo3333 »»
Apr 3, 12:02 AM

Poll: » Nagi no Asukara Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 3, 2013

385 by Wishimog »»
Feb 18, 10:10 PM

Poll: » Nagi no Asukara Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

353 by trabeus1 »»
Jan 18, 5:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.