Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (13) « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 »
Oct 6, 2014 4:14 AM

Aug 2013
Wtf is wrong with that guy can't he just make a new account? Also they made it hella obvious by throwing him in before they showed Death Gun in the opening.
Oct 6, 2014 10:59 AM

Apr 2014
InsertPriestHere said:
AirStyles said:

Male character, Check
More Screen-time than Klein, Check
Not Kirito, Check.

Now assume the following role.
1. Rapist
2. Murderer/Mass-Murderer
3. Shady creeper
4. All of the above

Just

But there's still another rapist if I'm not wrong
Oct 6, 2014 9:05 PM

Sep 2012
wow . that ending gave me hella chills,

sinons friend got that FALCON KNEE
tho,
Oct 7, 2014 8:02 AM

Jul 2008
Good fight and love the ending, finally Kirito meets Sinon in real life :D
Oct 7, 2014 7:47 PM

Jan 2014
Yui tells Asuna to hold Kirito's hand because he'll feel the warmth in game. Kirito's theorized that there's a second Death Gun stalking players in real life. I so wanted him to start freaking out when he felt someone in real life touching him. Too bad.

Clingy creeper alert. Like nobody saw that coming. Where are those cops Kirito promised?
Oct 7, 2014 9:59 PM

Nov 2012
That ending though...

"Freaken SAO II... sh*t just went down the drain. Poor Asada... oh sh*t Kirito came in and OH SH*T HE CAN THROW PUNCHES AND A KNEE!!! HOLY SH*T THIS IS CRAZY GOOD RIGHT NOW!"

For some reason, it feels like the anime's that are really hard to watch are usually the most... interesting and are usually rated pretty high.

I wonder where Asuna went.
UsaraDarkOct 7, 2014 10:03 PM
Oct 9, 2014 2:29 AM

Jul 2012
THAT KNEE TO THE FACE

Oct 9, 2014 11:07 PM

Apr 2011
Shinkawa rape part was shit. No development or allusion to him being evil or laughing coffin. Just made him look at an irrational psycho.
Oct 10, 2014 2:36 AM

Jul 2007
kirsion said:
Shinkawa rape part was shit. No development or allusion to him being evil or laughing coffin. Just made him look at an irrational psycho.

You mean except the fact that the last time we saw him he was acting like a creepy obsessive clingy stalker dude?
Oct 12, 2014 2:42 AM

May 2010
Zaza huh. What convenient memory skills.

I am gonna miss Shino and Kirito's teamwork. Loved the grenade scene and glad they both won together.

Shinikawa broke, hate him now. As expected, he is a part of death gun. So brothers huh. Shinon was really strong there, yeah kick that crazy guy. So glad Kirito came in time.
Oct 12, 2014 4:42 AM
Jun 2013
Why am I still watching this?
Oct 13, 2014 9:29 PM

Feb 2013
That guy was pretty creepy, won't lie.
Part of Refrain Subs for Little Busters!: Refrain
Recently Played/Read VNS (Most Recent to Oldest):
- Da Capo
- Grisaia no Kajitsu
- ef - a fairy tale of the two
- G-senjou no Maou
- Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo & Sharin no Kuni, Yuukyuu no Shounenshoujo (Fan Disk)
- Rewrite
- Hoshizora no Memoria -Wish upon a shooting star-
- Clannad
- Little Busters EX!
Oct 14, 2014 11:11 AM

Jul 2013
Asada-san /10

But still Hanae Natsuki did a great job on voicing Shinkawa. Even me could feel the rape vibe.
Oct 15, 2014 7:19 PM

Aug 2007
random tidbit: the waveforms on the hospital medical equipment are ventilator graphics

Oddly enough, Kirito doesn't need mechanical ventilation and of course isn't hooked up to one.

ps. ASADA-SAN
Oct 19, 2014 10:57 PM
Oct 21, 2014 12:01 PM

Dec 2009
What a creeper, glad he got a knee in the face. Kirito bout to lay the smackdown on this dumbass
Oct 25, 2014 11:12 AM
Aug 2012
That was an awkward episode. Due to the "rape" scene especially as Shino goes into her little world and is rescued by herself and it really just annoys me when this show goes all out and all "epic" and then followed by an extremely cheesy calm and friendly vibe afterwards. Like stop that. Please. And Now.

And also going back to the "rape" scene, if Shinkawa really wanted to go balls deep inside of her, he coulda just applied the syringe right away and squeezed a few instead of slobbering and breathing heavily into Shino's ear, like why. Fucking terrible come out. Not even gonna lie, but I had a good laugh in this episode because of that though. It was just so ridiculous and illogical that I just find myself laughing throughout the series when "shit goes down" because all of these pricks are like what, middle schoolers? Oh wait, high schoolers, that's right and hormones be raging and neurons are firing in each and every direction.

Sigh, I'm extremely frustrated by this series but I have to watch it so I can debate to a cousin of mine who apparently sees almost no flaws to any anime. I am unfortunately will be following this series until it ends. Shouganai-na or something.

Final/Random Thoughts: G3T REKT BY KN33 T0 TH3 F4CE S0N, ALL KINDS OF BROKEN NOSES
Oct 25, 2014 8:13 PM

Mar 2013
The fact this Death Gun was already shown in the opening since the second episode doesn't piss me off, but how incredibly random this "villain" actually is. I get that Laughing Coffin was one of the most dangerous factions on SAO, but they were completely irrelevant once Kuradeel was defeated/ALO started. Oh well.

Goddammit, I actually liked Sinon in the beginning of the arc. Badass, competent, and an independent woman that didn't need a man? Count me in. Then splat, Kirito comes in the picture. Ugh, this damn series and the damsel in distress archetypes.

Haha, holy shit. The lunatic's VA is fantastic. I wonder if he's in other shows.
Oct 26, 2014 5:07 AM

Dec 2013
WHY WHY SAO???? Just when I had some faith in you...

Why couldn't this show made Shino defend herself properly, give a good beating to that guy and escape? Why did they decide to make Kirito the savior hero again?? Why? Why on earth girls in this show are portrayed as some helpless handicaped damsels in distress? Clearly both Shino's and that rapist's weights are the same so the power level should be more or less the same and when you take adrenaline into account Shino could have beaten that rapist easily.

I am genuinely disappointed. Anything, ANYTHING but Kirito coming to her rescue would have been fine. Alas...
Oct 27, 2014 2:50 PM
Apr 2014
Didn't see that twist coming. Even tho I had so crazy ones in mind. All tho, didn't she tell him not to come himself and wasn't Kirito sending the police when he logged off? Another thing is, how was defeating the Death Gun avatar the end of it? Cant he just log back on and continue killing again?
Nov 1, 2014 5:23 AM

Nov 2012
zaza went the way of darth maul too

happy sinon though, right as they did a double suicide

rofling at sinon's loser friend being vader's partner/brother LOL

g00d knee by kirito
HieroglyphicsNov 1, 2014 6:09 AM

Nov 1, 2014 8:07 AM
Jul 2013
That Shinkawa boy was getting on my nerves really bad... like seriously?
Nov 5, 2014 10:09 PM

Jan 2011
there really isnt any sense of danger on any of SAO fights do they? no matter how many times the mc gets wounded i know he is gonna beat the baddie with a single hit an that is what always happens, the fact that noone can give a f*ck bout the baddie doesnt help much either, o well at least the sword fighting though short was much better than the boring ones we saw on the previous season, i almost forgot that this was suppose to be a game about guns... almost
for some reason i had a good laugh when Asuna put that thing with the Yui on Kiritos hand
we were only 7 minutes in an this ep was already a pile of monkey f*ck but were only getting started, then we get the reveal that noone could possibly feel surprised about, ofc that other kid was a villain an he was doing his best effort to surpass the butterflyman from the previous arc as the most pathetic villain in the history of anime, you know the first time i saw the butterflyman with Asuna i thought that was unintentionally hillarous but this scene was just annoying, then mc saves dumbass in distress again
so far i think this sequel is overall worse than its predecessor, which is imo quite an accomplishment
silversaintNov 5, 2014 10:15 PM
Nov 14, 2014 1:21 AM

Jun 2008
Very, VERY predictable....

And of course the only other guy in this series is taken out of the picture cuz he's a demented rapist murderer and white knight Kirito to the rescue in order to gain one more member to his harem.....

Yeah, whatever...
Dec 14, 2014 1:28 AM
May 2013
JustALEX said:
The author used the same trick for the 3rd time( NTR and psychos), I loled so hard.
Dec 14, 2014 8:07 AM

Aug 2013
Gosh this author really can't get enough of creepy rapist characters....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just some quotes:

Tron: Oof. Who violated his cornflakes this morning?
Jin: ...I don't eat cornflakes.

Largo: Veg'tables!!!

Archer: You can't save any life unless you're willing to kill for it.
Dec 21, 2014 3:56 PM

Nov 2011
Man I called that so hard. The moment we were introduced to Shinon's stalker im like "That guys is death gun."
Dec 28, 2014 7:23 AM

May 2012
Well that escalated quite fast in the end! Not sure how I feel about this sudden barch in from Kirito as well... Love Triangle? Hah but well let's see what happens next!
Dec 30, 2014 12:47 AM

Nov 2009
Man, I don't think I've laughed at so much at something that was trying to be serious since that time when Asuna's tears got licked. If nothing else, SAO sure makes for some fantastic entertainment. People who take constant digs at its terribad writing are missing the point; all it does is add to the charm and unintentional hilarity of the show.
Dec 30, 2014 4:01 AM

Jun 2013
DIS GOT REAL.

Down goes Death Gun. So Kirito and Sinon are the winners, as expected.

I know Shinkawa is Death Gun's brother (because I looked into spoilers in the wiki a long time ago, and also it's pretty obvious in the OP scene). He's really obsessed with Asada. She's in damsel in distress now lol.

Kirito to the rescue.
Dec 30, 2014 5:07 AM

May 2014
Haha, I like the way they ended the battle :D And obviously Kirito came to save Sinon from yandere dude.
Jan 2, 2015 10:38 PM

May 2014
F*cking Yui is annoying as usual. Fuck off already fairy. Worse thing of the episode was Yui's voice. They think having a small lolilike fairy appeals to us?
Action was good, drama pretty nice.

PG-13 Pseudo rape scene!!!! Damn wish it was rated R, would have been exteremelty good 9/10 or 10/10 good if that was the case; DARN IT WHHYYY so good.
Jan 4, 2015 12:22 PM

Dec 2010
I would have dropped the show if Kirito wasn't the one to come and save her, it wouldn't have been SAO anymore that way.

boku said:
They are really trying too hard to portray Sinon as a weak damsel in distress. Why did they remove the scene where she held the model gun and pointed it at Shinkawa?
This is horrible.

Congratulations on the Win though, they both did great.
Jan 11, 2015 10:44 AM

Oct 2010
Shinkawa being alpha as fuck. Take note people that is how you get the ladies irl.
Jan 17, 2015 9:56 PM

Sep 2012
My eyes rolled so hard I became nauseous. Or maybe it was how terrible the last half of this episode was that did it.

EVIL MALE CHARACTER!!! HE IS MALE AND NOT A CUTE HAREM GIRL!!! THEREFORE HE IS A RAPIST CRAZY MURDERER ASSHOLE CREEP RAPIST CRAZY RAPIST!!!!! Fuck this shit.

JustALEX said:

And of course the only other guy in this series is taken out of the picture cuz he's a demented rapist murderer and white knight Kirito to the rescue in order to gain one more member to his harem.....

Yeah, whatever...
^ seriously.

I'm thinking about dropping this just because of this stupid fucking "twist".
Jan 29, 2015 12:47 PM

Aug 2013
Hahahaha the suicide was just hilarious.
All the lunatic villains in this anime.. mentally corrupted.
This way Kirito gains another girl for his harem lol.
Jan 29, 2015 7:24 PM

Dec 2008
That was both creepy and stomach turning. Eww...

Sent with Mal Updater
Feb 11, 2015 10:16 PM

Apr 2014
And of course Kirito wins the battle in expected fashion and both him and Sinon create a draw result.

I had been wondering if Shinkawa was going to have any significance in the plot whatsoever, and behold he's actually part of Death Gun. Now that Death Gun is defeated, he understandably goes crazy. But still, was it necessary for him to be a psychotic rapist? We just had one as the antagonist in the last arc of the previous season. I was also really hoping to see Sinon resolve the conflict herself as evidence of her development over the arc, but unfortunately Kirito had to come in and save the day yet again. She wanted to become stronger, so that was a good opportunity for her to demonstrate by herself that she did grow somewhat from her experiences over the past couple of days.
ZeroDragonFeb 11, 2015 10:21 PM
Feb 13, 2015 8:22 AM
May 2012
See, I fucking called it!! Obvious as hell.
Of course, Kirito to the rescue.
Kirito is such a creep. She told him no need to come, and yet, he still came.
Feb 22, 2015 1:43 PM
Dec 2014
Wtf was that second half of this episode.. Really wasn't one rapist character enough?
Mar 15, 2015 11:55 AM

Sep 2014
the episode was going good until the end. So death gun just happens to have a bother who happens to be death gun two who happens to be asada's friend who happens to have parents that own a hospital so they can supply them with an immobilization death drug? Either some one just really loves coincidences, or some body is a really shitty healthcare worker who hasn't noticed that these dangerous drugs are missing form the hospital.
Mar 17, 2015 10:53 AM

Aug 2011
Dear Mr. Reki,

F*ck you. F*ck you for taking a huge dump on Shinkawa, turning him from a reasonable guy into a monster for no other reason than to give Jesus-kun another piece of ass for his ever growing harem. F*ck you for failing miserably once again to create a potentially awesome character. You were so close, but Jesus-kun needs another piece of meat for his collection, so it can't be helped. Congratulations for shitting out another piece of diarrhea into the septic tank that is the harem genre.

Your truly,
A fan of what could have been your work.

P.S. I hope they don't make another season of Accel World because it seems your going towards the brown plains with that series as well.
Apr 4, 2015 12:39 PM

Jan 2013
Deathgun fight was a bit ... boring really, expected more.
Seems I was right about Shinkawa being a weird obsessed little boy.
Apr 13, 2015 12:09 AM

Apr 2010
Oh my, the "friend she can trust" has turned into some kind of a madman. :P
Apr 21, 2015 5:20 AM

Sep 2011
Man I was digging this episode!!!
Apr 26, 2015 8:05 AM
Feb 2015
Sinon's idea was hilarious xD
Although it kind of vaguely reminded me (again) of the Hunger Games there :P

But the 2nd half was too drawn out
For the first time this season, I actually was hoping the episode would END sooner.
Apr 27, 2015 10:03 PM

Jul 2013
Meh I knew that dude was Des Gun. They gave away too many hints.

This is why VRMMORPG will never come true. People who have shitty lives would find shelter there only to discover that their life is fucked up no matter where they go. The dissappoinment and frustration will drive them to the edge of insanity making them wanna rape people and inject them with drugs that would kill them. Yeah!

Seriously that dude is so damn pathetic for a villain. At some point I wanted him to at least grab Sinon's boobs or maybe steal a kiss before she got rescued. That way I can say the he accomplished something.
Jun 7, 2015 10:25 PM

Nov 2014
Sinon's friend is a Yandere... When I hear Kyoujin's voice give me F***king chills....
he yell Asada-san many time gives me chills.....

Kirito came to the rescue like a badass.....

Kyoujin's yandere level= To the max!!!!!!!!

Jun 9, 2015 12:06 PM
Jun 2014
I felt like kirito did not do any thing but what just, there. all the work was done by sinon and gravity was just not working for kirito due to him floating for like 30 with his feet of the ground. i hated " oh wait i don't remember him about the give his name to me but i remember his picture 100% just before the battle hence remembering his name now" scene also.
Jun 10, 2015 12:55 AM

Jul 2008
Ever since the first time I saw the OP it was pretty obvious Shinkawa was Death Gun...which was pretty annoying. Also why does the show have to use rapey shit at the end of every arc??
Pages (13) « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 19, 2014

835 by ejleon »»
May 28, 4:39 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2014

546 by amf85 »»
Apr 30, 2:56 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 4, 2014

432 by amf85 »»
Apr 29, 12:24 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2014

286 by amf85 »»
Apr 28, 9:38 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 6, 2014

418 by amf85 »»
Apr 28, 3:22 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.