Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Nov 29, 2013 9:11 PM

Nov 2009
VanishingKira said:
Greatest minds of the kingdom choosing a swimsuit XD.Lol at the guy that proposed the school swimsuit,he was really pushing for it too XD.

http://imageshack.com/a/img834/1766/x2uq.jpg
Nov 29, 2013 9:47 PM

Dec 2010
This show can instantly put me into a good mood! The council bits were hilarious, and I loved the expression on the Councilman's face when the "perfect" swimsuit was revealed.

Plus, Myucel and Elbia both looked great in their swimsuits! I hate how this series only has 3 eps left, I would be okay if it went on forever...
Nov 29, 2013 10:06 PM

Apr 2011
Lucky Shinichi. He get to see Miusel's boobies! XD
Nov 30, 2013 12:15 AM

Mar 2013
So key takeaways this episode:

Dude this has to be the funniest beach episode ever!

OMG Miusel is so damn hot and cute!!!!

Lucky bastard Shinichi getting to see those perfect titays!

The Council meeting regaring the swimsuits was so damn hilarious. I coundn't stop laughing. Their facial expressions was priceless!
Nov 30, 2013 12:31 AM

Mar 2013
Mizugi episode KYAAAHH XD

damn you Shinichi ! get to see Miusel's boobs
Nov 30, 2013 1:40 AM

Dec 2012
Easily my least favorite or liked episode so far. I like this anime mainly because it's not generic and it's uses certain cliche tropes to it's advantage by either making fun of them or presenting them in a more creative and funny way. But this wasn't present here, this is okay though because this is basically a filler and the quality of writing is what you would expect from a filler (fan-service episode). Myucel hurting the MC in that super cliche way should have not been there... The old guys council was funny though. 3/5

I hope the next episodes have the same level of quality that the episodes prior to this had.
Nov 30, 2013 5:13 AM

Apr 2013
The moment when Myucel's bra fell off and accompanied by the "Da da da" sound track was priceless.
Those elders have a very serious issue to discuss :P
Nov 30, 2013 7:58 AM

Dec 2011
I never thought I would expect this much from a beach episode.
MYUCEL SO CUUTEEEE
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 30, 2013 8:17 AM
May 2012
Emm this episode had me leave this comment.. Nice ep.
Nov 30, 2013 10:07 AM

May 2013
Aggron said:
considering how Minori doesn't like people focusing on her chest it makes sense that she's never had a boyfriend :P

The real problem is that she can't hide her BL fantasies, so it makes sense normal boys get scared and most otaku get enraged about it, shinchi is quite comprehensive just letting the issue pass every time she suggests he gets down and dirty with petrarca's cousin.

So, in the end myusel has fantasies about verbally abusing shinchi, would not mind an episode where she drinks a potion that makes her true self come to the surface :3
Nov 30, 2013 11:52 AM

Apr 2010
A nice fan service episode with some nice comedy added to it especially the JSDF guys sneaking around for pictures.
And seeing Elvia swimming around was also funny, the dog like behaviour.
Seeing Muisel getting jealous over Shinichi's behaviour of putting sun block on Minori was also nice, Shinichi didn't know where to look at that moment tho.

The wardrobe malfunction on Muisel was also funny.
Nov 30, 2013 2:22 PM
Jul 2013
Free! Free! Free! This means that the increased level BL.

The episode of swimsuits should have all series, where comedy pleases the viewer. Anyway, very entertaining, tits Minori really are a center of attention; Miusel has her charm in swimsuit Elbia, well, it was she who had more censorchip and Petrarca, is a whole petanko.

The part that made ​​me laugh was the wise decision by taking a swimsuit, lolazo.
Nov 30, 2013 6:44 PM

Aug 2013
lol, Dat face one of the greatest minds he keeps pushing that school mizugi hahahhaa

Ahhh! refreshing beach episode! then some action hahahaha, I thought 'twas some bad guys, but JSDF, pfff.

OHHH! I love this! you've got some good ones growing there, Myucel hahahah those lines were mainly from the elderly, and he said it lol.

Nice turn of events. I loved it hahaha
Nov 30, 2013 9:00 PM

Nov 2012
beach episode! XDDD
really funny episode
those soldiers! XD
and especially those "greybeards!" XDDD LOL
Nov 30, 2013 10:38 PM

Nov 2011
Is it me or did Maaya Uchida sneak in a "gatcha" in this episode? I wouldn't be surprised considering that Sumire Uesaka is basically using her "ssu" affectation from Gatchaman in her Elubia voice.

Really funny episode. This show definitely manages to transcend its dumb premise and be legitimately entertaining.
Nov 30, 2013 11:10 PM

Nov 2013
Another awesome episode! I love the fanservice.
My fav reference in this episode is Romilda saying 'Yurushite hyacinth. Pero.'
No matter how uninteresting an anime series looks, watch it.
No matter how uninteresting an anime series is, watch it until the bitter end.
As it is the true essence of what makes one an anime warrior.
Nov 30, 2013 11:45 PM

Jan 2013
Another funny episode. Even though it's parodying a lot of anime cliches, it cant help to fall into some itself.
Dec 1, 2013 12:37 AM
Sep 2013
Finally the beach episode!
Myucel looks so cute in that swimsuit.
That Council .. They collecting the brightest guys just do discuss about an swimsuit? XDD
And again that OST dadadada always at the funniest situations
Dec 1, 2013 2:01 AM

Aug 2012
I sure enjoyed the PLOT very much this time around.

Ehehehhh...
Dec 1, 2013 2:43 AM

Aug 2012
Dem elders Made me laugh so hard! they really complete this episode!
"I don't like Megane, I love them"

Dec 1, 2013 4:33 AM

Jul 2011
Minori is certainly the best girl.
Dec 1, 2013 12:34 PM

Jan 2013
best fan service episode so far xD
Dec 1, 2013 1:15 PM

Jun 2012
Myucel was so cute in this swimsuit (without upper part too) but Minori in her swimsuit with her breasts and with gun(!) was the winner.
Dec 1, 2013 2:42 PM
Oct 2010
neontaster said:
Is it me or did Maaya Uchida sneak in a "gatcha" in this episode? I wouldn't be surprised considering that Sumire Uesaka is basically using her "ssu" affectation from Gatchaman in her Elubia voice.

Really funny episode. This show definitely manages to transcend its dumb premise and be legitimately entertaining.

I heard that as well. But a correction, it's the seiyuu for Minori (Uchida Maaya) that plays the genki girl in Gatchaman.
Dec 1, 2013 2:52 PM

Nov 2011
gregthemaniac said:
I heard that as well. But a correction, it's the seiyuu for Minori (Uchida Maaya) that plays the genki girl in Gatchaman.

Yes I know. I meant "her" as in Maaya Uchida's affectation. Maaya Uchida is infecting other seiyuu's with her greatness! :)
Dec 1, 2013 3:31 PM

Jan 2011
very sexy episode and some nice gags, but as someone mentioned earlier not the best, because this episode wasnt done as in a special way as the others. i missed the special outbreak company feeling. to me it was simply a swimsuit episode like it could appear in any other anime. =/

but still funny! ^^ dat council! xD dat Elbia doglike behaviour! =3 dat sexyness! O_O Myucels and Elbias swimsuits were nice! i dont like to big breasts so Minori was third, but the rest of her optical appearence is yumyum. =p and i wonder, that no one mentioned that evangelion reference ... O_o
summerwarsDec 1, 2013 3:36 PM
Dec 1, 2013 11:12 PM

Jun 2012
Wow, didn't expect Minori's favorite anime to be Pokemon (Bokemon). And her favorite Pokemon is Magnemite (Magnetight) lol. Loved Shinichi's stereotype calling it a "beach episode". For some reason I had a feeling those were Ghille suits.
Dec 1, 2013 11:44 PM

Nov 2010
The Fan service is strong in this one. :D

loved it.
Dec 2, 2013 5:54 AM

Sep 2012
OMG OMG
those chairmen deciding on Petrarca's outfit was H I L A R I O U S

AS SOON AS SHINICHI'S SAYS ITS A BEACH EP.
i immediately screamed in excitement

and my goodness, minori's oppais are seriously starting to get to me,
i feel like they put me under a spell.
Dec 2, 2013 7:05 AM
Sep 2012
Also, looking back at the beginning of the episode. Myusel was teaching the kids about Setokai Yakuindomo...

Is sex looked at in a different way in Eldant or something? Or is Myusel just a lot more perverted than she looks? (this seems like the more likely option, judging from her favorite anime)
Dec 2, 2013 7:35 AM

Oct 2009
Best beach episode ever! Man that elderly council made my day.
Dec 2, 2013 1:37 PM
Oct 2010
neontaster said:
gregthemaniac said:

Yes I know. I meant "her" as in Maaya Uchida's affectation. Maaya Uchida is infecting other seiyuu's with her greatness! :)

Sorry, I read your post to quick when I skimmed the thread, missed that both names were mentioned.
Dec 2, 2013 11:58 PM
Aug 2011
Elbia looking really cute when she's swimming.
When Myusel's top fell off then Da da da started playing= brilliant.
Dat Free! doujin that Minori was reading.
The swimsuit council, lol'd when they settled for a school swimsuit.

I Had the dumbest smile on my face all throughout this epiosde, I love this show.
Dec 3, 2013 12:08 PM

Oct 2011
The elderly council made me laugh! Like others, I feel that the army and Matoba definitely have some sort of ulterior motive... but with only 3 episodes to go I'm wondering what it could possibly be.
Dec 3, 2013 12:26 PM

Apr 2011
Very very fanservicey episode, for a series which has been light on the fanservice compared to some others this season (Walkure Romanze and FREEZING in particular), which is much to my liking. Miusel was adorable in her swimsuit and we got to see more of that delicious half-elf body than we've been privy to till now. I did think it was pretty OOC for her to blast Shinichi like that, even if it was obviously done for cheap laughs (anime's most overused and annoying gag). I can see screaming and covering up, but not using magic to blast her beloved master.

I also wish we got to see Petralka playing with the rest of them in her delicious school swimsuit. The loli is strong with this one, yes indeed. Makes up for Minori and dog-girl's ridiculous tits. Too bad Minori doesn't seem likely to end up with Shinichi unless it's in some weird threesome with one of the elves or Petralka's Minister of War or whoever he is.

Wonder if there will be a final arc or just more random fun till the series is over? Still one of my favorites this season. :)
Dec 3, 2013 1:32 PM

Nov 2008
Best episode! The council meeting about Petrarca swimsuit was sooooo hilarious! Moustache guy, my favourite - his brave decision was so manly and otakuish.

So much Fanservice stuff. I love the art and animation in this so I was okay with it. Elbia bounced bombons like a mad cow. This anime is so typical so cliche at moments but setting and characters are making it look like a completely new and fresh ideas. Waiting for next episode!
Dec 3, 2013 1:34 PM

Mar 2012
antonn said:
http://i.imgur.com/VDm88zp.jpg

WE ARE S.Y.D.!
^ This
Finally we got the expected beach/fan-service episode ^^ Myusel looked awesome! :D
Dec 4, 2013 2:27 AM

Jul 2013
beach episode indeed.... even Shinichi knows whats up.
Dec 4, 2013 3:44 AM

Feb 2009
Elder council it's the best. They don't want expose to Petrarcaangry and tried choose swimsuit with big boobs, but at the beginning they know it will be the best school swimsuit.

Wow JSDF it's good, they took a 96 photo
http://i.imgur.com/zRrEZPR.jpg
Dec 4, 2013 6:06 AM

May 2010
Breaking the fourth wall, haha.

The look in the eyes of those council guys when one of them showed school mizugi = priceless. Hahaha, that Free reference

Putting a rice grain on her forehead, Miusel is too cute. Shinichi got lucky with Miusel there. Esteban, huh; not really liking him after what his act of betrayal xD

Minori and Miusel won this episode together.
Dec 5, 2013 6:52 PM
Jun 2013
xchee said:
Petralka's swimsuit is serious business. "On the chest there should be a patch of untouched white." LMAO!

Esteban you ass haha!

That awkward silence when Myucel's top came off...then that epic DADADADA moment. So awesome <33

I almost pissed myself when I heard Esteban because that's my name! ><
Dec 6, 2013 12:42 AM

Apr 2012
"Da dadadadadada... dadadada... da." - best soundtrack of the season right there.

Shows like this are so refreshing every once in a while.
"Rejoice! We are humans— we are the most talented people! Precisely because we were born without any ability— we can achieve anything— this is the will of the weakest race!" – Sora, ‘No game No life Vol.01’
Dec 6, 2013 4:04 AM

Dec 2013
yay for the fan service episode
Dec 6, 2013 9:10 PM

Dec 2011
Ahahaha. The legendary swimsuit episode! It was really fun seeing Shinichi and Miusel being awkward on splashing the water.

And the geniuses, rather the old farts deciding on the swimsuit with serious faces is so freaking hilarious. Serious humor there! Esteban for the win! LOLOL.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 7, 2013 5:00 PM

Jun 2012
LOLOL so funny xD, and so hot o.o
lol that OST "da dadada dada" xD
Good JSDF members ^^ who could resist? xD

The best scene was-
"How about this racing swimsuit?"
"W-what?"
"This racing. . . school swimsuit-" immediately cut-off xD

I didn't know the council was so funny like that xD

Dec 8, 2013 7:48 AM

Jun 2013
Cute Episode! :)
Dec 9, 2013 8:28 AM

Jan 2011
My rating keeps dropping, fml.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Dec 10, 2013 4:23 AM

Nov 2011
4/5

As long as we speak so much and there are those who despise the eye wants its part, ergo you do not do both the upper and admit it, you like the big bang ...! XD
Funny episode, plot is not as epic as the previous ones, you can also light enough to gloss over this episode. Narrative is enjoyable especially during the council of wise men.
The MC of the episode is definitely in Minori, I would take kindly to the possibility of more space for her! Even for Romilda etc.
Very nice design, and animation better than good, a lot more pleasant than those seen yesterday in the tenth episode of the series IS 2! ^ ^ "
Anyway, I hope you come back soon to talk about more serious topics.
Dec 12, 2013 12:30 AM

Sep 2008
This is definitely one of the better beach episodes in anime. The old guys picking out a swimsuit were hilarious.
Dec 17, 2013 5:36 AM

Feb 2008
That guy suggesting a school swimsuit all the time was hilarious!
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Outbreak Company Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Amarrez - Oct 3, 2013

192 by Apratim »»
May 3, 12:10 PM

Poll: » Outbreak Company Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2013

250 by RGreatDanton »»
Feb 8, 11:14 PM

Poll: » Outbreak Company Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2013

168 by RGreatDanton »»
Feb 8, 9:40 PM

Poll: » Outbreak Company Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2013

131 by RGreatDanton »»
Feb 8, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Outbreak Company Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 21, 2013

111 by RGreatDanton »»
Feb 8, 7:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.