Forum Settings
Forums

Visual Novel 'Fate/stay Night' to get New Anime Adaptation

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (19) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jul 12, 2013 9:36 AM

Oct 2007
princejan7 said:
how would they deal with all the sex scenes?
Jul 12, 2013 9:37 AM

May 2009
shagek1 said:
Ufotable + Type-Moon + Yuki Kajiura = Perfect
+1

I hope they get Kajiura to do the music again. The F/Z OST was brilliant.

princejan7 said:
Maybe adapt the Realta Nua version? Or just censor it in some sneaky way.
Jul 12, 2013 9:38 AM

Feb 2009
Progeusz said:
belatkuro said:
Spoiler that picture.
I thought about it at first but really, it should be considered reaction picture. If you're specifically asking though, okay.
Both sides are expressing different emotions though. But your reaction would probably be closer to the left one. The right one is just a mad/angry face which I don't think you are doing.
Regardless, it's still sort of a spoiler.
Jul 12, 2013 9:38 AM

Apr 2009
Objurgo said:
I don't really understand because I'm not a manga/LN/pv dude. How come this is getting another adaptation? not that I'm complaining just interested.

Because the previous adaptations you're talking about were garbage.

Ufotable animated the new openings for the VN:

Now imagine if they adapt the whole thing? FAPFAPFAPFAPFAP
Jul 12, 2013 9:39 AM

Jan 2010
I really wonder how they're going to do this. Will they do the PG13 version with Sakura being a vampire, or will they go all out with it?

They already went all out in F/Z and showed everything that was in the original novels, but I'm not so sure about this. The H-scenes will definitely be gone though.
Ok™
Jul 12, 2013 9:40 AM

Apr 2009
McRib said:
I really wonder how they're going to do this. Will they do the PG13 version with Sakura being a vampire, or will they go all out with it?

They already went all out in F/Z and showed everything that was in the original novels, but I'm not so sure about this. The H-scenes will definitely be gone though.

I'm glad the H-scenes will be gone.
Jul 12, 2013 9:40 AM

Sep 2011

Godfuckingdammit!!! My body made for Type-Moon is ready for this.

Jul 12, 2013 9:43 AM

Jan 2011
Great news. Just when I thought that ufotable should animate of F/SN and Tsukihime two days ago, they decide to go ahead with F/SN :D.

Now going back to my F/SN vn marathon.
Jul 12, 2013 9:43 AM
Feb 2011
Progeusz said:
princejan7 said:

The same way they dealt with them in the Realta Nua versions of the game. There were no H-Scenes in those versions. Dragons and dolphins for Fate and UBW routes. I believe in Heaven's Feel Sakura drinks some of Shirou's blood for the mana transfer.

Anyway... YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Heaven's Feel Route please! I may like UBW a bit more, but HF is too fantastic to just ignore. Been waiting for this.
Jul 12, 2013 9:44 AM

Feb 2012
MagnumBookworm said:
McRib said:

They need to be in its own separate OVA.

For science.

Jan 2012
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

Dream coming true!!
How I love a game

Jan 2010
MagnumBookworm said:

HF had the most hilarious ones though.
Ok™
Jul 12, 2013 9:45 AM

Oct 2007
shagek1 said:
Ufotable + Type-Moon + Yuki Kajiura = Perfect

I'd honestly prefer Kawai. I know Kajiura is like this huge fan favorite but I've always found her wanting and unimpressive while I felt Kenji Kawai did a great job of capturing the original games soundtrack. It was one of the consistent bright spots about the Deen anime. By comparison I barely remember the soundtrack to Fate/zero other than lots of generic choral chanting that sounded like something out of a movie trailer. Not exactly the effort from Garden of Sinners though if she wants to put that amount of effort in I'm more than happy. I don't just want a composer based on hype and reputation alone though.
Jul 12, 2013 9:45 AM

Oct 2007
McRib said:

H scenes will probably be implied. They're far from most nsfw stuff in this route though... We'll probably have to wait for BDs to get full experience.
Jul 12, 2013 9:47 AM

Oct 2007
MagnumBookworm said:
Heresy! How can one not worship mollusks? You should burn!

Sep 2012
Oh my. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW MY

Aug 2010
This is like a dream come true. It better be the heavens feel route. The route that concludes Zero. People need to see Kotomine in all his glory.

Jan 2011
ChrnoTodd said:
HEAVEN'S FEEL IS COMING!!!!!!

Here's some more PS Vita ops animated by ufotable:

Jul 12, 2013 9:49 AM

Jan 2010
Progeusz said:
We'll probably have to wait for BDs to get full experience.

Well of course, it's filled with stuff that they wont be able to show in full on TV. However, it could be in a different format like the KnK movies or something. That would work well with it provided it gets ~3 movies or so. That would allow to keep the majority of the plot and to allow enough time for proper pacing.

I just want to know what ending we'll get. I'm hoping they fuck with us and give it the "Normal" ending.
Ok™
Jul 12, 2013 9:50 AM

Oct 2007
Kaioshin_Sama said:
I'd honestly prefer Kawai. I know Kajiura is like this huge fan favorite but I've always found her wanting and unimpressive while I felt Kenji Kawai did a great job of capturing the original games soundtrack. It was one of the consistent bright spots about the Deen anime. By comparison I barely remember the soundtrack to Fate/zero other than lots of generic choral chanting that sounded like something out of a movie trailer. Not exactly the effort from Garden of Sinners though if she wants to put that amount of effort in I'm more than happy. I don't just want a composer based on hype and reputation alone though.
Not surprising. Best part of F/Z's soundtrack was just a Magia remix after all... Kajiura is too repetitive. On the other hand, her style should certainly fit HF.
Jul 12, 2013 9:53 AM

Jul 2013
I just finished watching Carnival Phantasm few minutes ago, wishing there would be more and this happens. Wow. Now all we need is a Tsukihime remake. Great News.
Jul 12, 2013 9:54 AM

Jul 2012
I screamed so loud.
So, What do you think is on the other side?
Jul 12, 2013 9:55 AM

Oct 2007
Progeusz said:
Kaioshin_Sama said:
Not surprising. Best part of F/Z's soundtrack was just a Magia remix after all... Kajiura is too repetitive. On the other hand, her style should certainly fit HF.

Its not the worst choice for music and it probably will be her for continuities sake with ufotable, just don't understand why she's so highly esteemed after her latest efforts. It kind of just sounded like her Madoka OST to me too while Kawai mixed his style with that of the games soundtrack to make something unique at Deen. Oh well people value name and reputation over the goods and to me she's no better example of this.
Jul 12, 2013 9:56 AM
Feb 2011
Ragna92 said:
This is like a dream come true. It better be the heavens feel route. The route that concludes Zero. People need to see Kotomine in all his glory.

I do not completely agree that HF is the story that completes Zero. Each route finishes a bit of Fate Zero in different ways, but none of them handle everything at once. Although Kotomine is freaking awesome in HF compared to the other two routes. The stuff he does in HF is freaking glorious. XD
Jul 12, 2013 9:58 AM

Nov 2008
Heaven's Feel PLEASE
An OVA, a TV series, anything!
Jul 12, 2013 9:58 AM

Jun 2011
The original was pretty damn terrible but maybe ufotable can make it watchable, with their huge budget and whatnot.

There better be no CG dragons though.
Jul 12, 2013 10:00 AM

Aug 2008
ufotable Heaven's Feel onegai shimasuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~

My Anime Lists: AniDB & MAL
Jul 12, 2013 10:00 AM
May 2013
WTF I literally just watched the old adaptation last night...
Jul 12, 2013 10:01 AM

Feb 2009
Kaioshin_Sama said:
Progeusz said:
Kaioshin_Sama said:

Its not the worst choice for music and it probably will be her for continuities sake with ufotable, just don't understand why she's so highly esteemed after her latest efforts. It kind of just sounded like her Madoka OST to me too while Kawai mixed his style with that of the games soundtrack to make something unique at Deen. Oh well people value name and reputation over the goods and to me she's no better example of this.
All I want is an OP by Tainaka Sachi. Fate and Tainaka kind of go together so I was kinda disappointed she didn't do an OP for F/Z.
Either Kawai or Kajiura is fine to do this here and I'll be happy either way. So yeah.
Jul 12, 2013 10:01 AM

Jun 2013

THIS IS A GLORIOUS DAY!
Jul 12, 2013 10:03 AM

Jun 2012
Hell Yes!

Feb 2010
oh god yes

Oct 2007
McRib said:
Progeusz said:
We'll probably have to wait for BDs to get full experience.

Well of course, it's filled with stuff that they wont be able to show in full on TV. However, it could be in a different format like the KnK movies or something. That would work well with it provided it gets ~3 movies or so. That would allow to keep the majority of the plot and to allow enough time for proper pacing.

I just want to know what ending we'll get. I'm hoping they fuck with us and give it the "Normal" ending.
I'd like TV series the most, I just hope final fights won't get butchered like Gil vs Rider or Saber vs Berserker were in F/Z. They'll still have a lot to cut out with most likely 2 cour show because HF is definitely the longest route - that's why I can't really see it happening in movie format, it would require too many of them and ufotable would take years to finish.
ProgeuszJul 12, 2013 10:08 AM
Jul 12, 2013 10:05 AM

Mar 2010
stAtic91 said:
Best news since Fate/Zero was announced.

this

Been waiting for an adaptation of HF for so long. And Ufotable to boot.
Jul 12, 2013 10:06 AM

Sep 2011
Shit I can't stop grinning.

What I only need to wait is the airing date

Apr 2009
Dude.

Dude.

Fucking HEAVEN'S FEEL

ANIMATED BY FUCKING UFOTABLE

DUDE

Nov 2011
YEEEEEES !!! :D
Jul 12, 2013 10:07 AM

Jul 2011
Didn't expect them to actually listen to the fans on this one. Should be awesome.
Jul 12, 2013 10:09 AM

Apr 2013
Damn I'm in the middle of playing the VN and i just started today. And now this :D
Jul 12, 2013 10:10 AM

Oct 2010
First Fairy Tail comes back, and now Fate/stay night is getting a new adaption. Good news keeps rolling in :)

Will be looking forward to this.
Jul 12, 2013 10:11 AM

Aug 2012
IT'S HAPPENING
Jul 12, 2013 10:11 AM

Apr 2008
As long as they don't that random whatever the hell happened in F/SN all wil be awesome...then again watching it regardless because Type-Moon.
Jul 12, 2013 10:12 AM

Nov 2012
Supergrunt8 said:
First Fairy Tail comes back, and now Fate/stay night is getting a new adaption. Good news keeps rolling in :)

Will be looking forward to this.
lol no kidding
Always thought sakura needed some more love.

Jul 12, 2013 10:14 AM

Feb 2013
Best news I've heard all month, and I was born on The 7th of July
Jul 12, 2013 10:21 AM

Jul 2010
Monochrome said:
More Archer stuff animated by ufotable *swoons*

I REALLY need to stop being lazy finish the VN now.

This.
a year and i haven't touch that final part.

May 2012
Wow ^.^ Even though I never played the VN, but really hope this is the Heaven's Feel route. As I did hear that this route is the best one out there of the three. Hope Ufotable will do a great job as Fate/Zero~

Dec 2012
Been waiting for this :D Now for the airing date :>
Jul 12, 2013 10:23 AM

Mar 2012
ufotable.

This is too good to be true.
Jul 12, 2013 10:25 AM

Aug 2012
I DEMAND A RELEASE DATE! CANT WAIT!
Jul 12, 2013 10:25 AM

Jul 2011
I am excite. Very excite.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (19) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Science SARU Produces New 'Ghost in the Shell' TV Anime for 2026

Vindstot - Yesterday

39 by ProudElitist »»
6 minutes ago

» 'Diamond no Ace: Act II' TV Anime Sequel in Production

Vindstot - May 18

27 by Ketereles »»
28 minutes ago

» 'Tensui no Sakuna-hime' Reveals Production Staff, Theme Songs, Promo, Summer 2024 Premiere

DatRandomDude - May 24

9 by Calal-Chan »»
5 hours ago

» Manga 'Hikaru ga Shinda Natsu' Gets Anime Adaptation

DatRandomDude - May 23

21 by Sigmar-Unberogen »»
Yesterday, 7:57 AM

» TOHO Strengthens Animation Division with Acquisition of Science SARU

Vindstot - May 24

12 by RobertBobert »»
Yesterday, 1:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.