Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Dec 7, 2012 10:46 AM

Aug 2012
lanfire said:
Would not anyone else yell out "Fuck you" if your school got attached by known "magic/power" users by the kings as they asked shit over a loud mic? Usually I don't give a shit for school price but in this case fuck em'.
Like seriously I'm not sure if it's just me but I would fuck with those guys tryin to take my school over!?! I may not have a lethel weapon on campus but hoooo boy what schools give us to play with during 'class' time is more than enough to fuck you punks up. XDD

Yeah, but you have to put yourself in their situation... homra is a very infamous gang. So im sure all the student have heard stories about them.. And you just witnessed some guy shoot fire outta his hand and cut a tower in half... I'd be a lil more compliant with them... But I do see your point there be some pple trying to fight them.. And Izumo said a student was resisting so.... But you would think that maybe a couple of pple would be strains I mean that seems like a private school so maybe 200-300 students, some would could definitely be a strain in that bunch.. So i guess homra is just that scary..
amuletheart19Dec 7, 2012 11:00 AM
The most important things in life, aren't things....

C:UsersAmberDesktopproject k pdfamuxD.gif
Dec 7, 2012 12:13 PM

Dec 2011
They finally will confront.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 7, 2012 2:11 PM

Nov 2011
Mehhhh ep

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Dec 7, 2012 2:12 PM

Nov 2011
Mehhhh ep

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Dec 7, 2012 2:54 PM

May 2012
Shiyumi said:
zilch16 said:
♣ The 7 Colors ♣

WOW, So this sword is the colorless king sword of damocles?!! (I mean Yashiro Isana’s sword?!! ) Sugoi!!!!!!

One of my friend say that the color ” white ” is actually made up of different colors!!

The sword consist of 6 colors and by the color of the sword itself being colorless, it became 7

-Standing Ovation-

Look at the final picture.The seven is at the bottom of the sword.

Me and my friends also think that maybe below the sword (the tip) there is the last color coz the sword is not fully shown and the tip is covered by the light emitt when it revealed ^^
LunaDec 9, 2012 1:31 AM
It's not a matter of talent. It's a matter of will
Dec 7, 2012 3:09 PM

Apr 2011
Makes no sense why they decided to go back to the school.
Dec 7, 2012 5:12 PM

Jul 2010
I honestly thought this episode was really boring.
Dec 7, 2012 7:42 PM

Jul 2009
So, they freaking went to the school to save everyone... That's sorta the worst case scenario for all of those students... Now they'll see the ""killer"" is there, and won't EVER give up on the school. If they took a simple photo with a cellphone of him with the smoking school in the background with all the blues gaurding, and sent it to them, that would be enough to lure them away from the school, because they would realize he wasn't there.
Dec 7, 2012 8:50 PM

Nov 2012
hope they really make a clear explanation of all things in the next 3 eps

Special thanks to Gabu for this amazing avatar & sig set!!
Dec 7, 2012 8:58 PM

Sep 2010
hrmmmm, this seems more and more as a 2 season anime, they are taking their sweet time to get to anything and it all seems just like a huge buildup.

Neko is moe as fuck.
Dec 8, 2012 12:26 AM

May 2012
I am very interested in this episode despite lack of presence of the trio (But still, I am very happy if they have been shown for a more long time ).

This episode is full of answer for half of our questions, about Fushimi and Yata's past, about Reisi and Mikoto's relationship and about more information for the colorless king.

Okay, first about the part where they invaded the school. I think when Izumo said about the three N's is funny.Because who in the right mind would stay calm after seeing them, they began to bomb the school.

Mikoto sure have a time to sleep even though all his men are busy to find the murderer. I am just curious about Anna, she is currently finding the murderer using her marble and she said that the killer is definitely on the school, but that time Shiro is still on the way to the island so basically the three of them is still not there. How can Anna say that the killer is on the island even though the one they proclaim as the killer is seen not there? Is that mean that the killer is not Shiro?

Okay, It's about Izumo calling Yata is a bird way. That is so awesome, I cannot stop to laugh that even though Yata said that don't call him that way like a dog, he still came. The past of Fushimi and Yata is so memorable. They are buddies but the one betrayed and leave. Although I think, Fushimi there is lying and he really have a big reason of leaving HOMRA.

About Anna, I just recently know that she is color blind. Oh I guess, I understand now why she don't want Mikoto to leave. Mikoto is the one who guide her and give her light. If Mikoto's gone, she would end up in darkness again. And gosh!! Mikoto there with sleeping Anna beside him is like a father and daughter relationship ><

When they went to a shrine, is that the Isana shrine? I saw it so many times on the poster that shiro's name got. Mikoto went there knowing that he would see Reisi but he still get shocked when he saw him. About the cigarette part is awesome. It is like "here I would lend you a fire " while Reisi is like "Oh, thanks man ". So, they are really friends but got seperated by they're jobs. Reisi seemed to really care about Mikoto but cannot say straight that's why ending up in a harsh word to Mikoto. I wonder now, what would happen to him. I don't want him to die!! ><

And then, here we are in the room where Shiro leave. Gosh! I didn't think that Shiro would say that the burglars are the one responsible in his room. Kuroh is right, who would say that the explosion on the ground and the side is done by the burglars.The bowl scene is kinda sad, I think Neko is not only referring that the bowl is her favorute but because, the bowl has so many memories for her. And then, here we go about asking Ichigen Miwa thing, wow! Shiro really suggested that ( Haha, I have more respect to Shiro, Coz I think he is really genius in some many way, except cooking and other household choires. Now I am wondering what is his life style before he got kicked from the Himmelreich ). Kuroh is really all grown up!! He stopped always relying to his master's word and think a way on his own.I am just curious why they always say, Kukuri and the others? Is Kukuri the one they know or remember? How about Mishina? how about the student council? Oh and the thing when Neko said " Bye Bye " is kinda hit my cold-hearted heart! ><

Next episode is killer, and I am definitely sure that we will now know who is the real murderer of the poor Tostuka. Although I really suspect that it is the silver king. Wow, so Yata and Kuroh are the next to have a fight ( It is round three ) and then Mikoto and Reisi's confrontaion again!Anna, why are you crying?!! Who did that to you!?! And then, wow Shiro is glowing again and his face there is kinda different? I think it is ....uhmmm, don't tell me Shiro, S-shiro..... Ahhhhhhh!! And that Sword of Damocles!! Why it is so awesome?!! And what is the meaning of it's 6 colors embeded on it?!! Is it really Shiro's Sword?!! Is Shiro really the colorless king?!!

Ahhh!! I can't wait for the next episode, sadly I think I cannot watch it the same day as it aired for the first time!!! >< Why?!!!!!
Dec 8, 2012 12:34 AM

Nov 2012
I personally enjoy the anime and the people who are complain should realize that the anime focuses more on the character relationships. And I don't see K trying to be DRRR in anyway
Dec 8, 2012 12:37 AM

Mar 2012
Okay, it's episode 10 and I'll be following this series till the end just to see how it's gonna turn out, but it's becoming a little enraging. The way I perceive it, the producers are basically dragging their feet for whatever reason. If all the loose ends can be resolved in 3 episodes, then there was no reason that so little happened from 1-10. The storyline is still basically this: we don't know exactly who the heck the main character is and what happened with the murder. There's absolutely no good way to explain the plot-dragging. It's not necessary at all, and it feels like we as an audience are being constantly teased for fun.

Bottom line, unless the next 3 episodes somehow wow me, I'd regret picking up this series.
Dec 8, 2012 1:45 AM

Aug 2012
The way the anime is going, it should have been an anime with at least 24 episodes. I'm expecting a little more from this. Cuz the characters have so much potential in it, they can do so much more. This anime wil be a total waste if it finished it in another 2 or 3 episodes. :(

Anyways, episode 10 was good. We got to see another flash back from the past about Fushimi's past.
Dec 8, 2012 8:21 AM
Aug 2012
zilch16 said:
Mikoto sure have a time to sleep even though all his men are busy to find the murderer. I am just curious about Anna, she is currently finding the murderer using her marble and she said that the killer is definitely on the school, but that time Shiro is still on the way to the island so basically the three of them is still not there. How can Anna say that the killer is on the island even though the one they proclaim as the killer is seen not there? Is that mean that the killer is not Shiro?

Last episode, Mikoto talked to the killer* and he was actually at the school. It's the weird spirit who took a student body to talk to Mikoto. So it's logical that Anna sees him still at the school.

*whom I suspect to be the real Colorless King, whose power is to switch body with people and he switched his body (Shiro's current body) with Weissman=Shiro and then threw him from the sky as we saw 3 episodes earlier.
From the nazi flash back, it's pretty clear that Weissman is the current Shiro.
Dec 8, 2012 8:24 AM

Sep 2012
The Yaoi fangirls have probably gone mad over this episode, so many Misaki/Fushimi and Mikoto/Munakata moments. But really, Mikoto and Munakata are friends?! I think Kuroh has a crush on Kukuri >.< heh~. I have a feeling Kuroh's going to beat some butt in the next episode.

But only 3 episodes till [K] finishes :'(
Dec 8, 2012 8:27 AM

Sep 2012
Pliskin14 said:
zilch16 said:

Last episode, Mikoto talked to the killer* and he was actually at the school. It's the weird spirit who took a student body to talk to Mikoto. So it's logical that Anna sees him still at the school.

*whom I suspect to be the real Colorless King, whose power is to switch body with people and he switched his body (Shiro's current body) with Weissman=Shiro and then threw him from the sky as we saw 3 episodes earlier.
From the nazi flash back, it's pretty clear that Weissman is the current Shiro.

I agree with everything you've said about the switching bodies, but how can Weissman be Shiro? Weissman is still alive (though he may be unconscious). I think Shiro and Weissman have a connection, but I don't think they're the same person.
Dec 8, 2012 8:32 AM

Sep 2012
Like I said before there are only 3 more episodes till this anime is over. THREE more?! Unless the final episode is like 1 hour long, I don't get how they can tie up all loose ends in just THREE episodes. I really think this series should be at least 24 episodes long.
Dec 8, 2012 8:35 AM

Sep 2012
Like I said before there are only 3 more episodes till this anime is over. THREE more?! Unless the final episode is like 1 hour long, I don't get how they can tie up all loose ends in just THREE episodes. I really think this series should be at least 24 episodes long.
Dec 8, 2012 8:39 AM
Aug 2012
thehiddenshinobi said:
I agree with everything you've said about the switching bodies, but how can Weissman be Shiro? Weissman is still alive (though he may be unconscious). I think Shiro and Weissman have a connection, but I don't think they're the same person.

Weissman is unconscious, because the spirit of the Colorless King left him after the explosion. Weissman is in Shiro's body. And there is no one in Weissman's body. That's why he is still alive but unconscious.
Dec 8, 2012 9:05 AM

Nov 2012
thehiddenshinobi said:

Now I can't help but wonder if we might get a 2nd season or not. I mean this was a high production original anime so it would have been really expensive to produce 26 episodes.

Plus you may never know if it does end up tying up all its end. I rather not think negatively toward what happens during the last 3 episodes.
Dec 8, 2012 10:09 AM

Oct 2011
Getting good!! 3 more episodes!!
Signature
Dec 9, 2012 5:00 AM
Mar 2012
Interesting about the power of the Colourless King changing every time.

Fushimi freaks me out. Kill it with fire.
ElenirLachlagosDec 9, 2012 5:04 AM
Dec 9, 2012 6:10 AM

May 2012
this episode was better than episode 9 and damn fushimi was so hot before.
the next episode in the preview totally peaked my interest like hell. can't wait for more action!
Dec 9, 2012 6:34 AM

Aug 2008
nothing really happened -_-
Dec 9, 2012 11:47 AM
Feb 2012
^we had a nice set-up. Next week things are getting serious and the battles are finally about to start. Plus there was some RedxBlue King moment for all the BL lovers out there.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Dec 9, 2012 6:51 PM

Nov 2012
cant wait to see kuroh and yata fighting (again)
this gon be good!!!

i'm hoping that shiro will finally show his powers and stop being "useless" from now on! :3
Dec 10, 2012 2:17 AM

Sep 2011
Guess this show could have been so much better if it didn't have the main characters.
Dec 10, 2012 1:41 PM

Feb 2010
Again, nice to watch but easily forgettable soon after. Still looking forward to the conclusion of all this though.
I probably regret this post by now.
Dec 10, 2012 1:50 PM

Nov 2011

The interactions between the Red King and Anna was cute to watch this episode imo. It's nice to see some history of Saruhiko I guess.

Meh episode overall although Neko was there to entertain again. Oh, and Shiro's back :>

Dec 11, 2012 5:16 AM

May 2012

Summary of K #11 Killer:

HOMRA who had invaded school island Ashinaka and SCEPTER4 who waited at the bridge which linked the island to the land, waiting for each other's move respectively, spending a whole night in the atmosphere of the touch-and-go situation.
However the next morning, explosion happens suddenly and the two powers finally confront.
At that time, Shiro and the rest who have heard about the invasion of the academy by the Red Clan, return and meet up again with Kukuri at the school which has became the battlefield.

(After this episode, will be 2 more episodes left... (ノД`)・゜・。 )
Dec 11, 2012 6:38 AM

Mar 2010
endlessabyss said:
Quote from here:
---

It's quite obvious. The entire episode is about bonds.

Between Mikoto and Anna.
Between Mikoto and Munakata.
Between Kusanagi and Seri.
Between Misaki and Fushimi.
And between Kuroh, Neko and Shiro.

Next episode would be the ultimate test on these bonds.

---
Or think of this episode as a build-up for the next episode.

This. Well I have to agree with ya' there ;D

Anyway awesome episode , but I was hoping for more battles , however the flashbacks aren't that back , and the narrator - mister - kusanagi brings no boredom to me at all xD

So yeah , looks forward for the next episode !
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 11, 2012 6:40 AM

Mar 2010
Kannei said:
tsubakix said:
I dont want to disappoint the "Haters" of this Anime,but i must tell you that it doesnt want to reach some potential as you think of them.Considering the provokation Mikoto experienced on previous episode what would he do except find the killer of his friend?I mean people ,he is a leader of a gang,he is the FIRE(metaphorically i am sure you get why he has the fire power)he lost one of his best friends and someone calling messing up with his mind...Rational outcome!?Of course he isint one of the most MATURE characters that is why REISI exists .The plot is amazing,SFX amazin,flashback stories amazing,music amazing.3 episodes left .Stop critisizing anime so serious.And whoever thinks this one is a waste of budget i rly want to know what anime he/she thinks they do worth .

Agree!
Dec 11, 2012 5:51 PM
Feb 2012
I've been watching this because of the animation, art and music xD (although that reuse of certain animations has become ridiculous).

Just needs to explain who the fuck is Shiro/ long hair same voice Shiro look-a-like/ fox mask dude... no need for another season.

Oh yeah Suoh is very nice guy really.
Dec 12, 2012 5:55 AM

Dec 2008
Fushimi's orgasm face was the highlight of the entire episode.

Also, the condition of Mikoto's Sword of Damocles has come up quite a few times in this show. It does look a little more banged up than the others. If his Sword of Damocles is at its limit, does that mean that Mikoto is dying?
Hannah_AnaDec 12, 2012 6:07 AM
Dec 12, 2012 6:33 AM
Feb 2012
^ Maybe he is... That's what happened to that mouse leader along with his little sword crashing the labyrinth (in that experiment).
Dec 12, 2012 12:07 PM

Jan 2011
I thought this could still be saved, but this was just really lame.
They're trying to fit a story that requires at least a 2-cour in a 1-cour and it's not working out. Unless they're making a second season instead of rushing things this just can't have a nice ending. I just can't see this working out it any way. But it might just surprise us using something new...
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Dec 12, 2012 4:59 PM

Mar 2012
This anime just keeps getting better :D
Dec 12, 2012 11:40 PM

May 2012
Finally NEKO is back!
Dec 13, 2012 5:04 AM

Jan 2012
'blue sparks" how amusing~
Dec 13, 2012 6:45 PM

Apr 2007
KingCez said:
neko and her bowl <3 cute as fuck
So much so <3

Honestly though, I can't say I missed those three.
Dec 15, 2012 7:54 AM

Apr 2009
Anna had scryed that they were on the island before the Reds came there but the trio only arrived in Shiro's dorm during the night at this episode. Kuroh even said they rushed over because they heard the school is under control by the Reds...what was Anna detecting again before this? o_O Some faint energy readings from Shiro's dorm or a glimpse of the future where Shiro will be there, or another unknown party that has yet to appear? >_<
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Dec 15, 2012 11:06 PM

May 2011
Monochrome said:
KingCez said:
neko and her bowl <3 cute as fuck
So much so <3
<3 Neko. And Anna was pretty adorable herself.

That scene with Reisi and Mikoto was short and nothing much really happened but, for some reason, I still loved it. It was nice seeing those two kings have a talk like the way that they did. Seems like these two guys go way back and Reisi cares a lot for Mikoto. And the background music during that part made it even better.
Dec 16, 2012 12:48 PM

Dec 2008
This anime is so visually pretty.
Dec 25, 2012 3:44 AM
Jul 2018

Speechless. No comment. Period.
Dec 29, 2012 8:18 AM

May 2012
What's up with that room blowing up and than him coming home, it doesn't seem they ever left each others side so are there really 2 different colorless kings? Ugh this is getting so confusing... Poor neko's favorite bowl :(
Jan 15, 2013 4:53 AM

Jan 2012
apart from some past between the blue and red king, there was nothing much else worth remembering, i think even if there's an epic battle at the end, it won't make up for the fact that the show has done nothing for me plot wise, and the fact I haven't really liked any of the characters :/
Feb 13, 2013 7:08 AM

Oct 2012
Well, another boring filler. I am expecting very cliché end.
Feb 15, 2013 1:11 AM

Dec 2010
This was a great episode, despite people think of it as a filler. Even while there isn't some action going around, I enjoy watching it.

Homura has so much members and here I thought they were like 20 ppl or less. Mikoto is so epic :D Reissi is cool too, I admit it :D

I wonder why Mikoto's Sword is in such a bad shape. Does it get worse when he overuses his powers or if it's something concerning his mind state.
MeritasFeb 15, 2013 1:15 AM
Mar 17, 2013 12:06 PM

Dec 2007
So far I'm not all that impressed, except the beautiful character design the story is not much...BUT...
The sexiest voices having a conversation. This scene made my heart skip few beats.
Sugita Tomokazu + Tsuda Kenjirou is like a dream coming true :3

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » K Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2012

396 by Karva1 »»
Feb 11, 4:13 PM

Poll: » K Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Dec 20, 2012

118 by Karva1 »»
Feb 11, 4:05 PM

Poll: » K Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Dec 13, 2012

192 by Karva1 »»
Feb 11, 3:59 PM

Poll: » K Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Nov 29, 2012

138 by Karva1 »»
Feb 11, 3:44 PM

Poll: » K Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Nov 15, 2012

170 by Karva1 »»
Feb 11, 1:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.