Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jun 16, 4:31 PM
Mar 2015
our boi can move a boulder with repetitive action while Muzan is searching for Nezukho
Jun 16, 4:54 PM
Oct 2019
Only they can cheer you up with a dwarf pushing a rock, how incredible
Jun 16, 5:56 PM

Apr 2022
sugita hard carried the whole episode with his very brief, 50-second appearance right at the start.
Jun 16, 7:34 PM
Mar 2019
Episode about pushing a rock shouldn't be funny, but it was.
Jun 16, 8:05 PM
Nov 2016
I wasn't really complaining that much this season but this is it, Demon Slayer pulled the usual goddamn annoying shit that I hate about this anime, that retarded annoying ear-raping comedy, and Zenitsu as always annoyed me the fuck out, that mother fucker screams more than a banshee.

Can you stop doing these types of retarded comedy? That shitty comedy is for 10 years old for fucks sake, at least the moment where Tanjiro started moving the boulder was kinda nice but that's about it, I barely enjoyed anything else in this episode since it was meh, and the comedy was shit.

This episode is a 2/5, the comedy ruined it.
Jun 16, 8:41 PM
Jan 2017
Reply to xZabuzax
I wasn't really complaining that much this season but this is it, Demon Slayer pulled the usual goddamn annoying shit that I hate about this anime, that retarded annoying ear-raping comedy, and Zenitsu as always annoyed me the fuck out, that mother fucker screams more than a banshee.

Can you stop doing these types of retarded comedy? That shitty comedy is for 10 years old for fucks sake, at least the moment where Tanjiro started moving the boulder was kinda nice but that's about it, I barely enjoyed anything else in this episode since it was meh, and the comedy was shit.

This episode is a 2/5, the comedy ruined it.
@xZabuzax
Jun 16, 10:13 PM

Jan 2017
The trio being complete in this episode truly warmed my heart.
Also, Tanjirou being able to push that rock with Zenitsu and Inosuke watching was really intense 🖤
Jun 16, 10:13 PM
Jun 2007
Ah an ep dedicated to the strongest hashira with his endurance training!
Jun 16, 10:15 PM

Jan 2017
Reply to YagamiLight_1212
See a lot of people complaining about this season, but this is the weakest arc of the series and it’s only 9 chapters. They have to pad for time and add filler. In my personal opinion it should have been a movie, but that’s not the direction Ufotable went with it. If you aren’t enjoying the season, go read the manga. It’s 9 chapters and you can finish it very quickly. There’s no point in hate watching a series just to complain your ass off in the discussion boards. Next two episodes are at extended lengths and I’m pretty sure anyone who read the manga will know where it will end off at. Let’s be prepared for it 👌
@YagamiLight_1212
YagamiLight_1212 said:
There’s no point in hate watching a series just to complain your ass off in the discussion boards.

So trueeee 👌
Jun 16, 10:35 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Blud really use his mark just to push the boulder one choo-choo away.

I still despise Zenitsu screaming for the entire time, he needs to back down the mountain already rather than complaining smh.

But i am sure his lighting mcqueen move still needed for the next arc so yeah, one more iwabashira episode or perhaps goes to another bashira left in a flash, then move on for the next arc preparation. Idk what ufotable cooking but i am ready.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 16, 10:40 PM
Sep 2021
Tanjiro has completed Gyoumei's training & also Muzan will now make his move.
Jun 16, 11:44 PM

Jul 2008
Push that boulder....push that boulder.
Jun 17, 1:04 AM
Apr 2024
Dude, honestly, Gyomei is a monster hidden among the hunters who try to follow him, the guy is the most absurd among the hunters and I'm happy that there will be another ep focused on him, he's very cool and Zenitsu takes this ep on his shoulders in terms of humor, he's a genius and seeing Tanjiro's friendship with Genya was really cool
Jun 17, 1:38 AM

Jul 2023
Reply to JoelMason77
@Enbu_Kirikaze homie, this was all manga content this episode
@JoelMason77 I know, but it still felt dragged off.
Jun 17, 3:41 AM
Jul 2021
the comedy is peak! just enjoying it before the storm (calm before the storm)
Jun 17, 3:55 AM

May 2014
Tanjio just needs to unleash his inner chris redfield and punch the boulder.
Jun 17, 3:56 AM
Aug 2018
good ... .... .... .... ... ... .... ... . ..
Jun 17, 5:14 AM
May 2024
Very drawn out arc, nothing happens, episodes without emotion
Jun 17, 6:01 AM

Jul 2013
Genya's gotten real friendly huh. And yeah I also didn't notice Tanjiro's mark getting darker
Jun 17, 6:23 AM
Jun 2024
İt is just Filler ARC
Jun 17, 7:24 AM

Feb 2014
I must admit, seeing Zenitsu latch himself onto that rock in a blink of an eye to keep himself warm made me chuckle. XD

Himejima's training does look very intimidating and it did prove to be tough on Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke. The boulder push was especially difficult, which Tanjiro struggled on. It was nice to see Genya again after the shit Sanemi did in the previous episode. His advice of repeated motion was what Tanjiro needed to hear the most, which he then put into excellent use and was finally able to move the boulder. Well done!

I do look forward to knowing more about Himejima next time, since the next episode's title is his name. The tashio-era secret segment at the end of the episode with him hugging a cat was very cute!
Jun 17, 7:46 AM
Jan 2021
Totálně skvělý
Jun 17, 8:29 AM
Aug 2017
Reply to Sayorinji
İt is just Filler ARC
@Sayorinji It's not. It's a canon arc extended with filler content.
1 post, account created june 2024 lmao. Troll account spotted ;)
Jun 17, 8:41 AM
Oct 2021
Since they go in order, from Tengen, I don't get it how anyone made it to Obanai, Sanemi & Gyomei for them to complain about everyone being weak. Most can't even make it past Muichiro. We haven't seen anyone pass other than the main three. Those 3 who gave up and left Gyomei's training apparently made it past Obanai & Sanemi, only to quit now?!
Jun 17, 11:46 AM
Jun 2019
Bad ass episode with funny moments. yay rock pushing
Jun 17, 12:56 PM

Jun 2019
Just learning now that this whole arc was 9 chapters and it makes complete sense. This has felt like a waste of time.
Jun 17, 1:24 PM

Jan 2016
You know it's cold
when the most unstoppable people
are going unconscious from the cold

Family + "set your heart ablaze" = Mark

Michael Jackson apparently knows he scouted 60% of his loyal fanbase but has not yet found his true love and whoever the other person was. It's kind of crazy how his maid is so good at both reconnaissance and housekeeping.

3/5, was fine, I enjoyed it, but me noticing the sausage fest threw me off, Zenitsu as always, and something else. That food was so damn attractive. The fish and the roasted rice balls.

Jun 17, 4:04 PM

Jul 2022
Ah i loved this, i missed the childish humour of kimetsu no yaiba, especially when zenitsu is involved haha it was cute!
Jun 17, 6:09 PM

Jul 2016
Genya's camaraderie with Tanjirou is so wholesome to see. He should adopt Tanjirou as his new big brother.

Last scene with Tanjirou moving the boulder accompanied by the visuals and OST was epic asf.
Jun 17, 7:22 PM
May 2023
Very good episode, a heavy workout... literally
Above the pillar, not a single piece of advice was thrown haha, will the pillar be stronger? we'll see
Muzan getting closer and closer, for some reason I thought Muzan knew what Ubuyashiki looked like or who he was.
Genya's attitude changed completely, one of Tanjiro's many powers.
It seems that little by little he is connecting with his brand

PS: The last 2 episodes of the season are coming, which in theory will last longer and the next one will focus on the earth pillar.

PS2: KEEP YOUR HEART ON FIRE
Jun 17, 10:53 PM
Jun 2022
Im just waiting for the fighting to start
Jun 18, 1:33 AM

Dec 2015
Now I wonder how the female corps train. Do they have the same training as the boys? Makes me curious.

It's a shame they didn't include more scenes with Kanao and some of the girls training.
Jun 18, 3:24 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
It's still so weird to me how chill Genya is.
Jun 18, 3:50 AM
May 2017
Loved zenitsu all the way. Great energy and humor. It's crazy to love dabi lol. Had to wait a long time to watch it. Atleast all of the training is done. I'm surprised we finally have MaL Confirming about 8 Episodes. I don't believe we'll see zenitsu Inosuke pushing the boulder lol
Jun 18, 8:17 AM

Nov 2012
Such a good ep and season, can't wait for the final two eps!
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers
Jun 18, 11:19 AM

Apr 2013
The comedy is already not that great, but somehow Zenitsu makes it worse every time he appears.
Jun 18, 10:48 PM

Apr 2020
I understand why this season is paced the way it is, but slowwwww. It is still entertaining though. Tanjiro is always a joy to watch. I liked seeing Genya again this ep, and see him help out Tanjiro. And how the others loved Tanjiro's cooking. Demon Slayer is very good at little moments like that to keep even slower paced episodes enjoyable.
Jun 18, 10:54 PM
Feb 2020
These Hashira suck as teachers. None of them tought anything to anyone except the girl maybe.
Jun 19, 2:15 AM
Oct 2019
SET YOUR HEART ABLAZE!!

Tanjiro finally can push that Boulder!!
Jun 19, 5:13 AM

Jan 2013
I'm struggling to think of a fighting shonen that has worse comedy than Demon Slayer.
Truly an achievement. This shit is interminable.
Jun 19, 11:17 AM
Feb 2021
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
Jun 19, 10:17 PM
Mar 2022
Really wish they would’ve expanded on Gyomei at least a bit more. He’s the Hashira that we are least familiar with at this point. Getting tired of the Zenitsu comic relief as well. Hope the next episode is more satisfying.
Jun 19, 10:40 PM

Oct 2013
Another week, another cool episode. This time we could witness CHADmejima the Stone Pillar's training.

I liked cute moments this episode had, same goes with the comedy ones. Surprisingly, even Zenitsu wasn't that much annoying this time.
Potato faces were on spot. Crows arguing and insulting each other were funny, haha.

We could also see the official presentation of the new Upper Moon 4. It's Nakime, aka the Biwa Girl.

The ending was really epic. Tanjiro awakened his mark once again, thanks to the advice given by Genya on how to maximize one's focus, and managed to move the rock a little.
Jun 19, 10:44 PM

May 2021
Highlights:
Just all of the character interactions.
Zenitsu, Inosuke & Genya especially with Tanjirou.
Happy to see Murata back.
Insane OST just for pushing a boulder.
Tanjirou setting his heart ablaze.
Overall great direction and cinematic shots.
My Candies:

Bonus:
Jun 20, 2:32 AM
Aug 2022
estuvo GOD. Se viene lo bueno
Jun 20, 3:07 AM
Dec 2022
The simplest training is the hardest.
Jun 20, 1:48 PM
Feb 2021
Tanjiro Strong af.
Jun 20, 8:32 PM
Feb 2021
I much preferred the anime-only content over this one. The screaming and crying humor just makes me skip ahead.
Jun 20, 10:15 PM
Apr 2024
it was a very cool episode,although Tanjiro's training was intense,it showed a nice mix of the nostalgic past,getting stronger together with his friends and a strong hope of defeating Muzan,this episode feels like it leads to something more interesting like giving us a slight suspense along with assurance of improvement.hope this anime continues to be better...
Jun 20, 10:30 PM
Jan 2023
Bro spending the entire episode moving some random boulder😭
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Hashira Geiko-hen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

IzanaSolos - Feb 20

236 by SuuriMaou »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Hashira Geiko-hen Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

IzanaSolos - Jun 23

170 by amlg »»
4 hours ago

» Demon Slayer - 3 Movie Rumour For Infinity Castle

BigStinkAss69 - Jun 24

13 by deg »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Hashira Geiko-hen Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - Jun 9

147 by amlg »»
Yesterday, 4:01 PM

» Bad management of Ufotable ( 1 2 )

OroficB06 - Jun 9

80 by deg »»
Yesterday, 12:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.