Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Chained Soldier
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jan 25, 8:31 PM
May 2019
shit was censored
Jan 25, 8:33 PM
May 2019
Reply to MadanielFL
They keep censoring iconic scenes of the manga....

@MadanielFL idk wtf they are trying to do saving things for blu ray?
Jan 25, 8:41 PM
May 2019
Reply to GensoTV
@MrHunterxHunter It's trash, and you know it! Take off your fan glasses.
@GensoTV
GensoTV said:
It's trash, and you know it! Take off your fan glasses.

yeah censoring , skipping everything, low art
Jan 25, 9:30 PM

Apr 2014
Reply to kratos960203
@MadanielFL idk wtf they are trying to do saving things for blu ray?
@kratos960203

Bet blu rays gonna remain censored too.

Been a recent trend on anime.
"Even villains have standards"
-Accelerator-

Jan 25, 9:37 PM

Mar 2007
Didn't realize the 2nd in command's ability is to mimic the ability of other girls, very interesting. And the first punishment ... geez, she must really hate her sister to be willing to pay that kind of price!

Unfortunately the episode flew by in the blink of an eye, so we will have to wait till next week to see the conclusion of their duel.
Jan 25, 9:52 PM

May 2023
i don't even know what the definition of "uncensored" for this anime, bcz i feel even though uncensored but they're really "still" censored thing at some point from the manga like what manga reader said. i mean look at Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete, i don't even expected there will be a true uncensored and not even have a single"cloud" and "line" censored like we always see in other shows and that still not considered as hentai? Mato Seihe really need to learn how to uncensored from Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete LoL
Jan 25, 10:00 PM
May 2019
Reply to AcceleratorAngel
@kratos960203

Bet blu rays gonna remain censored too.

Been a recent trend on anime.
@AcceleratorAngel idk it doesn't hurt to have hope and censoring is very trashy in this anime
Jan 25, 11:22 PM
John Titor

Jul 2017
Finally a training arc! It was fun to watch how Yuuki's master-slave relationship changed with Himari. And a cliffhanger for the next episode, definitely gotta watch it.
Mi música chiptune (auténtica, no fakebit) / My chiptune music (real, no fakebit)
YouTube
Battle of the Bits
SoundCloud
Jan 25, 11:36 PM

Oct 2020
Yachiho is a jerk of a older sister.
Jan 25, 11:52 PM

Oct 2008
Himari's reward: crotch attack to the face was just glorious!!! GUHEHE!
5/5.

Jan 26, 1:20 AM

Jan 2022
NOO! WHY ARE THEY CENSORED?! T_T
I thought they would show Himari uncensored too cuz they showed Shushu's boobs uncensored yesterday and I was waiting for it...
Actually am kinda new to watching airing ecchi shows weekly and they probably release uncensored version after few days i guess
So maybe it is because I watched it after few days back, it was showing censored

Ok now this weird
Why are they showing Shushu's only but not Himari???
So I was wrong about the releasing uncensored version after few days thing?
Can somebody please explain to me why they didn't censor Shushu?
It doesn't make sense to me T_T

Jan 26, 1:41 AM

Jan 2022
Also when am browsing this forum, I heard that even Yachiho's were censored with fog during shower
Maybe I should wait for the BD version instead because I don't like it censored

Cultured_SnowieJan 26, 1:46 AM
Jan 26, 2:49 AM
May 2012
Now this is plain stupid. Why is the " uncensored version " half censored ? The rewards were mid in the first three episodes but at least everything got the same treatment. With this episode we're starting to see some scenes with weird filters or censors while others are uncensored, I don't get it.
Jan 26, 3:10 AM
Level 6 esper

May 2021
Weird anime, but it is fun! That is all that matters ;)
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Jan 26, 4:14 AM

Sep 2021
Let's see what the fight result will be xD
Jan 26, 7:15 AM
Sep 2023
something flashed and I liked it 😂
Jan 26, 7:49 AM

May 2023
Cultured_Snowie said:
I thought they would show Himari uncensored too cuz they showed Shushu's boobs uncensored yesterday and I was waiting for it...
Actually am kinda new to watching airing ecchi shows weekly and they probably release uncensored version after few days i guess
So maybe it is because I watched it after few days back, it was showing censored

Ok now this weird

from what I've seen, since they didn't include Nei in the bath scene from manga in previous ep bcz she's a loli, ofc the producer doesn't want to show child looking nude. now i think they considered Yachiho as loli to bcz how "flat" her chest is. am i right LoL. for Himari i think there no problem bcz they didn't censored her boobs, maybe just a little blurry on the nipples LoL
Tokisaki_YueJan 26, 7:59 AM
Jan 26, 8:05 AM

Jun 2016
so hot and sexy holy goat !!
Jan 26, 8:15 AM

Jul 2014
Is it just me or for some reason there were too many lights on the reward scene? You could barely see anything. Same with the nipples later on, they looked so pale they almost blended in with the background lighting. Not to mention how fast these scenes go by that you barely have time to enjoy them. Like, for that unique something this anime has, they're not exploiting it or giving it the importance it should have.

There's also that shower scene of Himari's sister that looked strangely obscured. Ecchi in general looks weird. Either too bright or blurry... why does it have that blurry filter? Or those panning shots that don't let you see anything. I still enjoy the ecchi but it could have been so much better. And the worst thing is that this is already the uncensored version.

Ecchi aside, I'm still having fun with the show although I felt this episode moved a bit too fast.
Jan 26, 9:01 AM

Jan 2022
Reply to Tokisaki_Yue
Cultured_Snowie said:

Ok now this weird

from what I've seen, since they didn't include Nei in the bath scene from manga in previous ep bcz she's a loli, ofc the producer doesn't want to show child looking nude. now i think they considered Yachiho as loli to bcz how "flat" her chest is. am i right LoL. for Himari i think there no problem bcz they didn't censored her boobs, maybe just a little blurry on the nipples LoL
It is kinda weird tho considering Shushu is actually 17 and Yachiho is 18 (according to wiki)
So the loli/minor argument doesn't make sense to me
Cultured_SnowieJan 26, 9:04 AM
Jan 26, 9:09 AM
Nov 2023
@SkyLETV
Same. The ecchi scenes are too bright, blurry and go by too fast. I haven’t read the manga (probably will sometime after the anime finishes) but I feel they could’ve done better with those scenes from manga panels I’ve seen others post, especially that scene with Yachiho in the shower.

Nevertheless I’m still enjoying this despite the problems with the ecchi scenes.
Jan 26, 9:43 AM

May 2023
Cultured_Snowie said:
It is kinda weird tho considering Shushu is actually 17 and Yachiho is 18 (according to wiki)

same for me, I'm was just saying what if they thinking something like that, this isn't the first time producer do something doesn't make sense LoL
Jan 26, 9:53 AM
Dec 2022
I dont understand people arguing over censored and uncensored

if you want "blank" one just watch on some anime sites.. and if youre angry over certain uncensored moment in manga is not on manga its for obvious reason, its airing on TV

Just wait for BD release.. maybe the BD will be uncut version
Jan 26, 12:15 PM
Apr 2021
OMG IDK WTF YALL TALKING ABOUT BUT THE FANSERVICE IN THIS EPISODE WAS JUST ELITE MAN😭😩😭😩😭😩😩 We got to see Himari’s titties in the full same with Shushu as well and I legitimately gasped when Himari put her whole coochie in Yuuki’s mouth that shit caught me off guard😭😩

The animation is still good idk what some ppl are on about bc the art in this show is phenomenal I get that the cgi scenes aren’t everybody’s cup of tea but Yuuki’s transformation isn’t animated badly tbh it’s kinda clean and not choppy tbh

After looking through some comments from this show Im sadden a lil bit that we were supposed to get Yachiho’s full of titties on display in the shower scene😔it’s okay tho I wasn’t really expecting her nude body to be shown tbh until I saw comments saying otherwise, I’m surprised at her time ability that shit is fucking OP ASF bro I wonder how they’re gonna bypass her stopping time?🧐

I’m happy I got to see the uncensored version instead of the censored version tho i saw some photos here in this section about the censoring and that shit was absurdly terrible like half the screen would be covered by a white light😭 thank god I got lucky with this episode😩🙌🏽🔥🔥🔥
Jan 26, 2:29 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
I’m a tad bit late to Thursday’s episodes because my power went out yesterday, important thing is that I’m here now tho lol. We got some focus on Himari this time which I’m happy about because anytime there’s a blue haired waifu involved I gotta know more lol, and it’s all thanks to her sister Yachiho who’s snarky comments resulted in an exhibition match against squads, and I can’t lie she has me interested too, hard to beat twintails.

And this is what caused Himari to be paired up with Yuuki instead of Kyouka with the reveal of her actual power, and it’s cool that Yuuki has a different form when he’s Himari’s slave, makes me wonder if there are other characters that can do the same thing. And I really loved the first reward Himari delivered, she had no idea it was coming and it happened out of nowhere lol, and of course the reward itself was great, if only those bright effects weren’t slightly covering it up, as much as I don’t want to be another person putting this show down, I have to admit Magical Girls is doing the fanservice better so far, of course I’m still enjoying this a lot tho. And at the end we saw the beginning of the match with Himari and Yuuki’s strategy working for a moment, but there’s apparently more than meets the eye with Yachiho’s Pink Floyd ability so I’m excited to see how this match goes, as well as whatever reward comes after lol.
Jan 26, 3:31 PM
Feb 2019
Reply to RaidenYatta
I dont understand people arguing over censored and uncensored

if you want "blank" one just watch on some anime sites.. and if youre angry over certain uncensored moment in manga is not on manga its for obvious reason, its airing on TV

Just wait for BD release.. maybe the BD will be uncut version
@RaidenYatta tbf, the anime skipped out on one of the iconic reward scenes involving Kyouka from the early chapters. The whole premise revolves around Yuuki being a shuuki and getting rewards for being the "Chained Soldier", and the adaptation is clearly not doing justice to the source material. This adaptation really reminds me of OP s2, how JC Staff butchered Murata's art lol. I'd say it's even worse. Mato has some great spicy scenes besides the cool action panels in the manga. Seven Arcs is butchering both the rewards scenes, very likely due to Pony Canyon (curse you, you higher ups people), and the action.

The whole adaptation is a mess - it legit could've been great, if the studio either did well on the reward scenes or the action. Overall with such bad directions, on top of the dumb censoring decisions in the uncensored release, which you must take note of, it's hard to justify the whole mess lol.
BaseLionJan 26, 3:40 PM
Jan 26, 4:50 PM
Mar 2019
I'm hoping this keeps its momentum with balance of zany, and combat. That is this anime's strength. The ecchiness is a bonus.
Jan 26, 8:06 PM

Jan 2022
Reply to Tokisaki_Yue
Cultured_Snowie said:

same for me, I'm was just saying what if they thinking something like that, this isn't the first time producer do something doesn't make sense LoL
@Tokisaki_Yue

Well at first I didn't really care about the director being a non-ecchi director
In fact, I was more open to it and thought, "I mean at least he is trying to be one and everyone has their first step"
But this is too much
Wasn't this series very popular as well?
The forced ecchi thing becomes less and less the further in it goes and it feels like it just works better as a manga then an anime with the way they've handled it
Ecchi should be directed by ecchi fans man
Or at least people who give a shit
I knew as soon as I saw the body of work of director of Magical Girls, it would be a banger
They need to let him cook more often
Jan 26, 8:25 PM

May 2023
Cultured_Snowie said:
@Tokisaki_Yue

Well at first I didn't really care about the director being a non-ecchi director
In fact, I was more open to it and thought, "I mean at least he is trying to be one and everyone has their first step"
But this is too much
The forced ecchi thing becomes less and less the further in it goes and it feels like it just works better as a manga then an anime with the way they've handled it
I knew as soon as I saw the body of work of director of Magical Girls, it would be a banger

i completely agree with you, the manga it's a banger with the ecchi stuff they had. but they took an unexperience ecchi director for the production and it's come out with the results such a disappointing for ecchi ness scene and plus with all the CGI they had it's a double down fall for me. i just hoping for the story right now and not anything else like the animation and ecchi stuff. I'm not gonna lie to you, I'm love ecchi stuff and I'm degenerate LoL. so when it's come with an uncensored boobs with blur nipples it's feel's really odd for me. i mean yeah look at Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete, the ecchi animation and details in it it's exactly like in Redo of Healer (i watch it) and still not considered hentai even tho RoD was LoL. the only difference it's just RoD still has a mc guy in it and Mahou Shoujo it's completely BDSM yuri LoL. but yes Mahou Shoujo is way 5 time better than this and in terms for animation and ecchi. and yeah i hope Mahou Shoujo director can started a new project or maybe make a season 2 for and I'm completely in it.

btw Yes ecchi Anime needs a very degenerate and ecchi fans director to succeed the truth meaning of it.
Jan 26, 9:17 PM

Jan 2022
Reply to Tokisaki_Yue
Cultured_Snowie said:
@Tokisaki_Yue

But this is too much

i completely agree with you, the manga it's a banger with the ecchi stuff they had. but they took an unexperience ecchi director for the production and it's come out with the results such a disappointing for ecchi ness scene and plus with all the CGI they had it's a double down fall for me. i just hoping for the story right now and not anything else like the animation and ecchi stuff. I'm not gonna lie to you, I'm love ecchi stuff and I'm degenerate LoL. so when it's come with an uncensored boobs with blur nipples it's feel's really odd for me. i mean yeah look at Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete, the ecchi animation and details in it it's exactly like in Redo of Healer (i watch it) and still not considered hentai even tho RoD was LoL. the only difference it's just RoD still has a mc guy in it and Mahou Shoujo it's completely BDSM yuri LoL. but yes Mahou Shoujo is way 5 time better than this and in terms for animation and ecchi. and yeah i hope Mahou Shoujo director can started a new project or maybe make a season 2 for and I'm completely in it.

btw Yes ecchi Anime needs a very degenerate and ecchi fans director to succeed the truth meaning of it.

I mentioned it once so Imma gonna mention it again

Cultured_Snowie said:
I didn't read the manga but I heard that the more epic, intense and hard the fight is in this series, the more intense the fanservice is
So I expected some good stuff and the plot was kinda interesting too
Ep 3 had plot and fanservice both and I was ok with the CGI later on
But in this ep they didn't even show much fanservice but focused more on the training
His rewards are pretty tame in this ep and I wasn't satisfied with it
Like goddamn if I wanted to watch a battle shounen I'd go watch one of those instead
It's not like they are hard to find
When I wanna watch ecchi I want girls, tits and ass
Stop showing me some dude fighting ffs
Like hell make the girls fight if anything
I could be down with that
Like you wanna do an ecchi that ain't nothing except bitches fighting each other? Awesome
Ya'll should watch mahou shoujo one instead because it does better job in balancing the plot and the fanservice

Btw, yes even am a degen too who loves ecchi
And well there's just about enough manga content for another season at least
I heard that they might go to the end of volume 5 this season based on current pacing which is about 40% of the current manga
It is like one of the top 3 anime selling this season
All the BD pre-orders are in amazon.jp's top 5 at the moment
So mahou shoujo s2 is most likely to come
Jan 26, 10:02 PM

May 2023
Cultured_Snowie said:

Cultured_Snowie said:
I didn't read the manga but I heard that the more epic, intense and hard the fight is in this series, the more intense the fanservice is
But in this ep they didn't even show much fanservice but focused more on the training
Like goddamn if I wanted to watch a battle shounen I'd go watch one of those instead
Like you wanna do an ecchi that ain't nothing except bitches fighting each other? Awesome
Ya'll should watch mahou shoujo one instead because it does better job in balancing the plot and the fanservice

I heard that they might go to the end of volume 5 this season based on current pacing which is about 40% of the current manga

I'm bet they will announce it later on for s2 🙏. yeah same for me, i came here to expect some overload ecchi bcz you know :slave, ecchi, masochists mc maybe LoL. but it's turn out not like what i expected to be and I'm disappointing not bcz it was a bad anime, but bcz i already have a very high expectations on it (like what I've said above) and it gives out just like what we've seen now. and it's turn out that I'm shocked when I'm watch Mahou Shoujo bcz i don't have any expectations on it and it's completely opposite expectations from Mato seihe. plus the first episode of Mato it's boring i supposed and we just geta seductive licking kisses with Kyouka and I'm thinking: okay it's a ep 1 what you can expect.
then Mahou Shoujo ep 1: 😳😳😳. anyway i still can't move on how the hell you uncensored Boobs but you blur the nipples!! why you not get rid out of it like any other ecchi shows. I'm sure some ecchi fans when heard uncensored came thinking about Redo of Healer or something else like the labyrinth one (btw i not watch bcz I'm a loli and flat boobs lovers sorry xD). for a ecchi shows that focused on battle I'm okay, if when they're battle they're clothes comes of bcz the damage they take, there one like that but i forget the names LoL. so if they didn't do it i completely disappointing bcz it's will just straight up weird lol
Jan 26, 10:13 PM

Jan 2022
Reply to Tokisaki_Yue
Cultured_Snowie said:

Cultured_Snowie said:

I'm bet they will announce it later on for s2 🙏. yeah same for me, i came here to expect some overload ecchi bcz you know :slave, ecchi, masochists mc maybe LoL. but it's turn out not like what i expected to be and I'm disappointing not bcz it was a bad anime, but bcz i already have a very high expectations on it (like what I've said above) and it gives out just like what we've seen now. and it's turn out that I'm shocked when I'm watch Mahou Shoujo bcz i don't have any expectations on it and it's completely opposite expectations from Mato seihe. plus the first episode of Mato it's boring i supposed and we just geta seductive licking kisses with Kyouka and I'm thinking: okay it's a ep 1 what you can expect.
then Mahou Shoujo ep 1: 😳😳😳. anyway i still can't move on how the hell you uncensored Boobs but you blur the nipples!! why you not get rid out of it like any other ecchi shows. I'm sure some ecchi fans when heard uncensored came thinking about Redo of Healer or something else like the labyrinth one (btw i not watch bcz I'm a loli and flat boobs lovers sorry xD). for a ecchi shows that focused on battle I'm okay, if when they're battle they're clothes comes of bcz the damage they take, there one like that but i forget the names LoL. so if they didn't do it i completely disappointing bcz it's will just straight up weird lol
fr even i hated the ep 1 but it redeemed itself from ep 2
idk which ep was it but maybe because of the scene where Kyouko steps on mc, that made me stay watching it instead of dropping because I have recognized the potential it has
if the anime disappoints me the next ep too, imma immediately drop it and read the manga instead
Cultured_SnowieJan 26, 10:59 PM
Jan 27, 2:39 AM

May 2023
Cultured_Snowie said:
fr even i hated the ep 1 but it redeemed itself from ep 2
idk which ep was it but maybe because of the scene where Kyouko steps on mc, that made me stay watching it instead of dropping because I have recognized the potential it has
if the anime disappoints me the next ep too, imma immediately drop it and read the manga instead

Kyouka steps isn't enough for me to stay watching it, shushu ep was the real reason for me to stay on it LoL. anyway if it's still disappointing i still will watching it bcz i not a reader type guy. so yeah 😑😑😑
Jan 27, 2:39 AM
Oct 2023
better than the ep 3
Jan 27, 4:35 AM
Nov 2021
These rewards are surely making things interesting.
Jan 27, 5:47 PM
Jul 2021
I’m a fan of both himari sisters so far, hopefully we’ll get more of himari using Kyoka’s powers lol
Jan 27, 5:54 PM
Oct 2023
so Yuuki is getting stronger and stronger, also Yukkis rewards are killing me lol
Jan 27, 8:17 PM
Aug 2021
best anime echi-----------------------------------------------------
Jan 27, 10:26 PM
Sep 2020
Ok, this shit sucks, droping it. Waste of time
Jan 27, 11:39 PM

Sep 2016
That feeling when they want to censor it but can't even do it completely.

What's the point of whitening nips or adding some steam that actually don't remove the bits from the scene but just ruin?
Reeks of low effort.

Then of course the shower scene, that one was completely censored by black fog. Lest they show a pettanko character's bare chest. Scared kittens lol.

This episode a joke.

And to make it even more of a joke, they made the worst possible cliffhanger to end the episode.
FullyChargedJan 28, 12:05 AM
bruh
Jan 28, 3:21 AM

Apr 2016
Reply to Bandanaa
@AcceleratorAngel Well yeah, Nei censorship is good because she's a child, fictional or otherwise. Himari and Yachiho are both adults and drawn like adults by comparison, and are the intended targets for the fanservice in this manga. So censorship for them is bad where it was good for Nei. It was a strong episode nonetheless.
@Bandanaa Dress up Darling in favorites and you're talking about fictional character censorship LMFAO. At least be consistent with your idealogy.
Jan 28, 4:32 AM
Aug 2022
I usually dislike the proliferation of "the manga is better" comments, but I have to say I'm disappointed by this anime. This animation is bad, and drastically weighs down my enjoyment from this otherwise excellent story. A show bordering on kink fantasy humor has no right to be built on writing that's this well thought out. The source material deserves better than this Nintendo gamecube looking ass 3D garbage.

The manga is, this time, much better than the anime.
Jan 28, 1:37 PM

Sep 2013
Animation is lacking. But still a decent watch
sic mundus
Jan 28, 4:42 PM

Nov 2011
Dropped. The only thing that barely kept my attention was the bond of femdom, although I am never a big fan of femdom at least that is still some kind of romance, the awesome fan service is always lovely to have... But it's just too disgusting that they so easily transfer the femdom to another girl within the first 5min of this ep... Drop.
Jan 30, 7:38 AM

Nov 2022
I want to be him with those rewards...
Jan 30, 6:04 PM

Mar 2008
That first reward was better reward id say than the later.

Cultured_Snowie said:
Ok now this weird

Himari's nipples are clearly drawn though just very close to flesh tone (which some real people are although seemingly rare) so Im not sure that's actually censoring or not?
Jan 30, 6:50 PM
Jan 2017
I'm having jojo vibes on this one.... hoping for the next ep now
Jan 31, 3:31 AM

Jan 2022
Reply to traed
That first reward was better reward id say than the later.

Cultured_Snowie said:
Ok now this weird

Himari's nipples are clearly drawn though just very close to flesh tone (which some real people are although seemingly rare) so Im not sure that's actually censoring or not?
@traed

No it's not! 💀

The maximum pale nipples human can have is something close to #f8dcc0.

But the picture I sent (which is Himari's nipples one) is #FFFFFF level which waayy too pale for a human body and representing human skin with a hex code equivalent to #FFFFFF, which is pure white, is not typical or realistic. Human skin generally has pigmentation, even if it's very light. Complete absence of color (pure white) is not a characteristic of natural skin tones unless they have skin disease/problems (which I am pretty sure Himari doesn't have).

We can clearly see, if we compare the anime with the manga's panel, that it is censored!

Jan 31, 11:11 AM

Mar 2008
Cultured_Snowie said:
But the picture I sent (which is Himari's nipples one) is #FFFFFF level which waayy too pale for a human body and representing human skin with a hex code equivalent to #FFFFFF, which is pure white, is not typical or realistic. Human skin generally has pigmentation, even if it's very light. Complete absence of color (pure white) is not a characteristic of natural skin tones unless they have skin disease/problems (which I am pretty sure Himari doesn't have).

No the hex values turn up like #FFF8EF while her skin elsewhere near by is around #FFF8E3 ...Just use an actual colour picker. So it might be a type of mild censorship through desaturation but it's mild enough it might not be. Zoom in closer you see they even made a distinction between her areola and nipple with a shadow. As to why Himari not Shushu it's because it's more detailed on the closer up shot. Im not sure they even were required to do that if it was censorship, though im still not certain it is. It could be censorship, it could be an intentional colourization choice or an accidental one.

Im more confused on why her nipples are censored in the manga panel with Nei washing her hair but not in that panel.
traedJan 31, 11:19 AM
Jan 31, 2:21 PM

Feb 2012
I like the design of the MC's new form with Himari. I'm enjoying the show so far. I'll for sure check out the manga after the show is done since I'm seeing all these comments about skipped content and censorship every ep.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mato Seihei no Slave Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 7

55 by Cosplay_Joe »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Wait for the Blu-Rays?

mechian - Feb 25

16 by Nucleus69 »»
May 31, 2:37 AM

Poll: » Mato Seihei no Slave Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 15

69 by eskrimpanas »»
May 29, 10:10 PM

» Marketing Scheme

DarkHomieC - Feb 1

38 by SharonCollins »»
May 28, 1:15 AM

Poll: » Who is your favorite girl?

Shizuna - Mar 24

23 by Gator »»
May 23, 12:06 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.