Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jan 17, 7:46 PM

Nov 2010
Who designed Kiwi's costume? He is totally forgetting to make her wear bottoms.
Jan 17, 8:23 PM

Feb 2021
I already love Kiwi, she's amazing.
Jan 17, 8:32 PM

Dec 2022
it's good it's great i never want it to end it's so based
the subtleties of Utena's voice acting really ties the whole thing together
Jan 17, 9:22 PM

Aug 2019
I'm not gonna lie this episode was hilarious as shit, Kiwi being unhinged as shit start to finish was the best parts imo. I love how soft her tone and voice can be while absolutely running her mouth at times, she had some amazing one liners, but also how her reason for joining Venalita was because the Tres Magia were more popular on social media then her.
There was also some absolutely hilarious expressions and borderline insane ones, i think some of Utena's expressions in her fight against Kiwi literally had me going "oh my".

The Kiwi and Utena fight was wow, I feel like this was the most unhinged we've seen of Utena yet. It's actually amazing to see how fast Utena can swap gears in her magical girl form when her flip is switched. Friends or allies, it doesn't matter, Utena is gonna work her magic on them with extreme prejudice. She completely pacified Kiwi and either gave her electro shock therapy or left such a big impression on her that she's all for Utena now which is hilarious.
And jesus christ her smooth talk at the end, like the Utena Rizz at that moment was crazy.

Holy shit the Sayo development is cooking well. The results of her last meeting with Utena have literally rewired her brain and she's slowly giving in, the awkward stare between the two at the beginning followed by her monologue having a breakdown to just letting Utena gank her again was funny as shit.
Jan 17, 9:42 PM
Mar 2018
800813s galore! oh mah gawd
Jan 17, 11:16 PM

Dec 2016
i went into this expecting slop and boy am i loving it
Jan 17, 11:48 PM
Apr 2017
I am waiting for Alice coming
Jan 18, 12:03 AM
May 2019
Kiwi's crush on Utena is gonna be a blast, and Azure seems to be enjoying these fights almost as much as Utena at this point. Really excited to see where all of this goes
Jan 18, 12:05 AM
Aug 2022
I was a little worried that Kiwi might drag down the vibe of the show when she was introduced but god dam I was completely wrong, she’s a great addition to the show.

I also like that utena is really getting into her villain role now. I’m curious to see the other characters and how quirky they’ll be. Utena is a great and very quirky mc.

Utena has a great va. I’ve never heard her voice before. Or at least not that I can remember

I love how Sayo is actually enjoying being tormented by utena it’s hilarious, she literally doesn’t even wanna fight anymore 😂😂

I love this show so far, this is unironically my second favourite thing airing this season.
Phantom_373Jan 18, 12:09 AM
Jan 18, 12:34 AM

Mar 2008
Kiwi is pretty fun and a fit bod at that.

I love seeing Utena getting all worked up excited. Also lol @ Azure just waiting around so she can be played with and getting titty slapped xD

Wholesome actually with Kiwi having her need for attention from tons of people staved off by Utena's attention and getting a crush on her. Cute.

Reecey91 said:
Nice to see Utena made a new friend even if Kiwi is crazy, how Kiwi was first recruited to the evil team was hilarious poor girl just wanted some privacy

I think she was posing getting ready to take even lewder photos than what she originally planned to post online in reaction to the Tres Magia hype to try and compete for attention lol It was a little hard to tell because she wasnt holding her phone but the camera angle seemingly suggested we were looking from perspective of her phone.

felixsifuri said:
This front camera placement pisses me off more than it should

Why though? Some phones have the front facing camera in the corner instead of centre

Also fun thing to point out. The crack in her screen I bet it's meant to be she takes so many photos her thumb cracked the screen from hitting the shutter button lol
traedJan 18, 12:41 AM
Jan 18, 1:29 AM
Jun 2020
peak anime

I'm enjoying it sm, and the animation man- sooo good. hope we get plenty of merch too :33
Jan 18, 3:22 AM

Nov 2020
Blonde needs attention so she puts her pussy on the internet. This is so realistic it's sad XD
Jan 18, 5:12 AM

May 2015
Anime teaching us the best way to make friends. Electric Shock Therapy and then a healthy dose of compliments for recovery! Although Kiwi did get what she was looking for when she started the introduction by trying to use Utena as shooting practice!
Jan 18, 5:28 AM

Jun 2016
omg man !!

this show honestly very entertaining and fun to watch !!
Jan 18, 6:27 AM
Sep 2016
Okay, initially I watch this bc of "reasons", IYKWIM. Now, I don't even care for the ecchi anymore, Utena is just such a really2 fun character. She's twisted!? Loved her...

And now we got Kiwi as well. Honestly, I never think I would like her, I'm not really into gyaru character most of the time. But holy sh*t, they did a good job with her. She's fun!

I never read the manga, but I have only ever heard great things abt Morino.

So out of the 3 main baddies, 2 are confirmed great characters, with the remaining has a high potential to become one as well. Great show!
Python is the best programming language ever. FIGHT ME!
Jan 18, 6:48 AM
Apr 2021
Holy shit i was NOT expecting Kiwi who I thought was gonna be a loli to have big ass tiddies like damn they were huge, same with Sayo now that we’ve got to see her tits in its full form was really a turn on they’re round and plump asf when Utena was slapping them around I couldn’t help but get kinda turned on😩😅😅😅😭

Sayo anticipating what her “torture” was gonna be was funny to me bc that girl got a whole new kink I wonder if she and Utena get together soon👀

And Utena has been fucked up since the beginning guys it’s just that she needed an outlet for her to act unhinged without any repercussions💀💀💀

But man am I loving the ecchi scenes in this show idc what ppl say they’re just simply not cultured🥸
Treyv0nJan 18, 6:59 AM
Jan 18, 6:52 AM

Oct 2016
10/10

The culture is overflowing in this one.
Jan 18, 7:01 AM

Feb 2011
another flawless episode, god bless.

Jan 18, 7:26 AM
Aug 2022
unexpectedly wholesome at times ngl
Jan 18, 8:39 AM
Nov 2022
They skipped chapter 6 this episode, I hope they adapt it next episode. I don't want something like Mato Seihei no Slave again where they permanently skipped a great reward scene from chapter 2 and didn't even bother adapting it next episode.
Jan 18, 8:43 AM
Nov 2022
Reply to MaouNemesis
I kinda don't like that they skipped chapter 6, but the episode was awesome, like the previous ones.
@MaouNemesis some have speculated that chapter 6 will be in the next episode, so let's hope. I hope they don't do what Chained Soldier did.
Jan 18, 9:04 AM
Feb 2020
Best episode by far. Kiwi/Leopard is the cutest 👏
Jan 18, 9:29 AM
Nov 2022
Seriously, this anime makes me laugh, further proof that you don't need a complicated plot to be funny.
Jan 18, 9:35 AM
Fuwa_san

Mar 2013
Man this anime shine more than some other ecchi anime this season. They finally added yuri to the db.

Utena x Kiwi was nice this episode. Utena was the debut later and strongest. Lol
Jan 18, 9:44 AM

Mar 2019
Another very educational episode. (⁠.⁠ ⁠❛⁠ ⁠ᴗ⁠ ⁠❛⁠.⁠)
Jan 18, 9:45 AM

Jun 2016
I'm really enjoying the manga of this series so far, and the anime has yet to disappoint.
Jan 18, 10:22 AM
Jan 2017
The animation is not stunning like some, but it is simple, clean, well animated. And episode after episode they keep one upping the previous episode
Jan 18, 10:56 AM
Nov 2020
The other ecchi, whose name i don't even remember, pales before this magnificent work. Come on, not even Solo Leveling is entertaining me as much as this series. Peak Fiction and AOTY 2024.
Jan 18, 12:07 PM

Mar 2014
Things are getting steamier... very nice
Jan 18, 12:32 PM
Oct 2021
Really pretty good girls
Jan 18, 12:39 PM

Dec 2009
Antagonist x antagonist is so awesome hahaha!

Nothing i love more than anime that does whatever the hell it wants without apologizing.
GenesisAriaJan 18, 12:54 PM
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Jan 18, 12:59 PM
Aug 2015
The show I did not think I would find interesting ended up resulting in me reading the whole manga in one night.

I demand a second season I want to see more of the insane violent cute sadist puppy called Utena animated. I know I sound crazy. I think one of the main reasons is the VA her work so far has been amazing. Can't wait to see how she handles Utena further into the series.

Also Vena is not the mascot just some side character the mascot of this series will hopefully appear soon.
Jan 18, 5:16 PM

Sep 2023
Damn Uthena-chan is a real sadist... and she likes it! After that litte "session", Kiwi-chan is totally into her! Both of them go on a cute "date" but of course a battle with the Tres Magia was inevitable...

This episode was really amazing, this is Ecchi done right: very funny, interesting story and none of those awful beam of lights! Sure you don't get the details (which are usually censored even in hentai anyway) but nothing is hidden behind smiley faces or a heavy fog that completely ruin the scene.
Jan 18, 6:33 PM
Dec 2012
Utena chan continues to be the goddess of after care. Take note doms, that's what really gets the subs.
Jan 18, 7:03 PM

Dec 2013
Kiwi is pretty sweet and cute, and poor Sayo she is already a "lost cause".

I was a bit worried since the animation quality of the previous was a bit rough around the edges episode but this one looked great.
Jan 18, 7:46 PM

Sep 2021
That was crazy. In a good way!

Kiwi is messed up in a diffrent way from Utena, but probably even worse because she's doing it with malice. But she fits the show, so I like to have her in the cast.

The first part was just great. I love how Utena turned the tables on Kiwi with the light bulb and slowly drifted into her sadism... If she fought seriously, she'd be quite a powerhouse. And I think the evil mascot knows this!

The second part was super funny too. I love those "recurring" battles with the Magical Girls. Really captures the essence of the parody aspect! And, to the suprise of abeloutly no one, Magia Azure transformed into Magia Masochist. But I love how they did it, how she slowly drifted into it with "What is she gonna do to me today..."

After a weaker episode, this show is back with full force and Utena is going right for my "Xharacter of the season" title!
Jan 18, 9:01 PM

Jul 2022
In this episode, we meet another member of Enormeeta, Kiwi, who despises magical girls. This leads to a confrontation with Utena, who proves to Kiwi that she's the crazier one. This results in Kiwi falling in love with Utena.

Additionally, it seems that Kaoruko is quite confident when facing Utena and Kiwi. However, it's a different story with Sayo, as it appears to me that she is increasingly enjoying the tortures inflicted by Utena. Everyone in this anime seems to have a masochistic side.
Jan 19, 12:13 AM
Nov 2022
@animegamer245 yeah I'm aware of that. All I'm saying is that they better have not permanently skipped it. I'm fine with them rearranging stuff as long as we actually get the skipped content later on. I don't want to see another situation like Chained Soldier.
Jan 19, 2:36 AM

Oct 2007
ok, so it's not enought to share the love with just magical girls... Utena also share it with other villain. Electro torture for Kiwi. LOL

Utena just got a girlfriend, and a nice date. ^^

this anime is so good, but also very degenerate. Some specific friends, and also my boss on another forum..... they should never know I'm watching this thing...
Liddo-kunJan 19, 2:47 AM
Jan 19, 5:11 AM
Dec 2023
Utena is something bro, she admired magical girls and now clapping them.
Jan 19, 5:43 AM

Oct 2008
another oddball joined the villains! and it is voiced by Kaguya squeaky voice Koga Aoi!!!
just one more left until they are three and it would be a fair match with the good gals maho shojo!!!
5/5.

Jan 19, 5:51 AM

Oct 2008
Reply to felixsifuri
This front camera placement pisses me off more than it should

@felixsifuri ugly punchholes/drop selfie cams are the worst feels like your screen is intentionally cut! lolz!!!

Jan 19, 6:19 AM
Mar 2023
i love utena x kiwi they are so cute together i loved this episode!!!
Jan 19, 7:18 AM
Sep 2021
Masterpiece had the comedy & the godly fan service. This winter is getting hotter & hotter by the week.
Jan 19, 9:11 AM
Jul 2020
Forget about Sailor Moon and Madoka Magica. This is how magical girl anime should have always been. I cant see how anime from this genre could be any better. This show has all, interesting story, great seiyuus, right amount of fanservice (pantsu). Its gonna set whole new standards to any magical girl anime and all animes from this genre will be compared to this show. Im quite amazed.
Jan 19, 9:12 AM
Apr 2023
KIWI IS THE BEST GIRL THIS ANIME IS JUST BLOWING UP MY MIND WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON!!!!!!!!!!! I MEAN WHAT'S UP WITH THE RUBBING SCENE OMG
Jan 19, 6:53 PM
Aug 2022

Calling them goons has a very different implication in the contex of this kinda show lmaooo

Jan 19, 8:25 PM

Jan 2011
This show shouldn't work but it works so damn well. Also Utena is drowning in the pussy. She has two girls. I'll laugh if she gets harem at the end of the season. Though, I prefer we stick to Kiwi/Utena as a couple. Seriously Kiwi is fucking fast. Utena is getting more ass than most anime fans on a first date.
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
Jan 19, 9:26 PM
Jan 2019
the studio and directing really animating this to the fullest , welikeit
Jan 20, 4:32 AM
Dec 2011
I got so used to horrible anime adaptations in previous years that now I'm shocked how good it is. Way better than manga. I'm watching every episode with open mouth curved into grin.

I've waited years to use this pic.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Curious about Venalita goals

AlexAnonim - 12 hours ago

1 by WinterHime »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - Mar 27

133 by Sick08 »»
Yesterday, 3:10 PM

» any wholesome yuri in this one?

tragedydesu - May 24

15 by -DxP- »»
Yesterday, 1:50 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Feb 28

90 by Code0018 »»
May 21, 11:38 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - Feb 21

101 by Code0018 »»
May 20, 10:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.