Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
My Happy Marriage (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Aug 2, 2023 2:29 PM
Mar 2023
So I get trying to get Miyo to call off the wedding, ok fine

But what's the plan to make Kudo go along with it?
Aug 2, 2023 2:34 PM

Jul 2015
Kaya is that kind of person, who was spoiled her entire life, never had to work or faced any hardship. Obviously, seeing someone having it better than her, especially someone she was degrading her entire life would be unbearable for her. She kinda reminds me of "Those People " on Twitter.I hope karma will bite her in the ass big time.

Aug 2, 2023 2:52 PM
Jan 2021
Stark700 said:
That Kaya is up to no good as always. I do feel like she got some of her personality of her mother.

Looking deeper into Miyo's flashbacks, she really has suffered a lot that even affects her in the present. This feels like a buildup episode but with a lot of tense feelings still up in the air. At least Miyo isn't entirely alone in her world.

I think this kidnapping may broke Miyo mentally even more to this degree that her powers may activate, If I remember it’s dream manipulation or something like that. Talking about her “family “ where is no benefit they will treat people worse that dirt.. I don’t want to comment on each character aka Father or Kaya cos we all already know that they are villains. I just hope Miyo will be happy for once with Kyoka..Conflict between families it’s all about inheritance of Miyo’ family genes of abilities her mother had, basically treating own children as money card in the game…
Aug 2, 2023 2:53 PM
Mar 2023
fuck that bitch kaya
Aug 2, 2023 3:18 PM

Apr 2023
Not Kudou running towards Miyo 😭 Both kimonos looked so great on her and I loved the interactions between Godo and Kudou as well!

Kudos to Koji's brother, can't wait for next week's episode!
Aug 2, 2023 3:46 PM

Jan 2011
Miyo gotta stop saying sorry and thank you so much. It's turning her into a one note character. She needs to learn how to be mroe loose. I feel Kudo is failing at teaching her that.
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
Aug 2, 2023 4:23 PM

Jul 2019
I feel like the animation in this episode was a bit so-so in certain scenes, which was quite a shame if I must write.

Overall, the episode was pretty predictable, but it was okay. It was interesting to see a bit of Miyo's ability...though, I wonder how she will manifest it later on, if she will do so and is able to.
Other places where to find me:

☆ AO3/FF/tumblr/YouTube: Tuliharja
☆ Pixiv: Tuliharja/72847426
☆ DA: Tuliharja-art
☆ Instagram: tuliharja_art
Aug 2, 2023 4:25 PM
Aug 2023
This anime keeps getting better I love it
Aug 2, 2023 4:40 PM
Mar 2020
I had to watch this episode in five minute chunks all throughout the day because I kept getting interrupted by work and people who wanted my attention, but even so, this episode is already starting to push this show to the top of my personal seasonal chart by itself. It's nice to see things finally getting serious.
Aug 2, 2023 4:57 PM
Mar 2022
I love this anime. It has me intrigued, angry and kicking my feet and squealing at the cuteness.
Aug 2, 2023 6:14 PM
May 2017
On the next episode, Kiyoka will unleash all the rage built in this very good episode.

Messing with Miyo is not recommended and we all know how things will develop...

leonardobarbaAug 2, 2023 6:25 PM
Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
Aug 2, 2023 6:30 PM

Apr 2022
mie has been smiling a lot more, my day has been made.
tryna trade fiances though, kaya is truly despicable lmao. they can even go invisible in this, wow that's very handy. i know and i'm sure even yurie knows that she couldn't have really done anything but seeing her just shout against the window and not even try opening the door was kinda hilarious.
kouji's outburst was cool but damn, the old guy is too overpowered.
Aug 2, 2023 7:11 PM

May 2008
Tired of them trying to make Miyo miserable D: Hyped for the next episode! This series is so good.

Aug 2, 2023 8:06 PM

Nov 2018
Please protect Miyo at all cost..
Aug 2, 2023 8:13 PM
Nov 2019
haduh gawat miyo diculik
My Candies :
Aug 2, 2023 8:18 PM

Jun 2021
Miyo's in trouble again T__T Kiyoka and Kouji, please save her right away.
Aug 2, 2023 8:33 PM

Mar 2016
I hate that f-ing old guy and Kaya, I want to see some damage and I want it rapid. Also, I kinda started liking Kouji's brother, maybe he's not a bad guy after all.
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Aug 2, 2023 9:07 PM
Jun 2023
Man why are people so jealous of ones happiness. Can't they leave Miyo alone with Todo?🥱😮‍💨
Aug 2, 2023 9:15 PM

Mar 2007
How does this show just keep getting better and better?

• Lovely new pink Kimono!
  • Staring at each other and blushing!
  • New dishes!
  • Winning over the other guy!

The romantic in me is Squeee!

• Evil sister!
  • Best friendzone now teaming up with soon to be husband!

All this drama and romance!

I love this show so much.
Aug 2, 2023 9:42 PM
Mar 2022
Me: Why can’t Koji ever stand up for himself? He’s such a coward…

Me after watching his father grind his face into the dirt without lifting a finger or breaking a sweat: Ah.
Aug 2, 2023 10:19 PM
Aug 2018
she better be saved
Aug 2, 2023 10:59 PM
May 2021
That was hilarious when Godo tried to flirt on Miyo 😂😂
Aug 2, 2023 11:01 PM
May 2021
Stormy_77 said:
How does this show just keep getting better and better?

• Lovely new pink Kimono!
  • Staring at each other and blushing!
  • New dishes!
  • Winning over the other guy!

The romantic in me is Squeee!

• Evil sister!
  • Best friendzone now teaming up with soon to be husband!

All this drama and romance!

I love this show so much.

Ya facts. It is hitting every checkpoints I love in romance drama
Aug 2, 2023 11:46 PM
Aug 2019
I am glad that i am watching this anime
Aug 3, 2023 12:27 AM
Jan 2021
they really thought it was a good idea to mess up with the fiancée of a commander.
Aug 3, 2023 2:05 AM

Apr 2011
Damn. Just when Miyo forgot her Amulet, that's when she gets kidnapped. Kaya's a real devil. Even after Miyo left the household, she still gets jealousy and wants her big sister to suffer. Kouji has balls to fight his own father even if he was underpowered. He didn't want to just stand alone. I salute to him as he's a real man. And even went to Kudou's place to seek for help. 

That's a very foolish move for the old Geezer and Kaya. Messing with Miyo means messing with Kudou which is a commander. And I bet he's no pushover. The idiots are asking for it. 
Aug 3, 2023 4:32 AM

Sep 2020
Anime is soo much different from the manga especially this episode.
Aug 3, 2023 4:34 AM

Jan 2021
Aaaah. I can't wait to watch the next episode and see THAT expression on Kaya's face. Everyone is so stupid lol, do they underestimate the Kudou's family abilities? Hahahah.

But I respect Koji, he loves Miyo but he is aware that he is not strong enough to help her by himself alone, so he asked Kudou who is stronger and basically Miyo's future husband for help :)

Aug 3, 2023 5:04 AM

Jan 2023
Watashi no Shiawase na Kekkon E05

+ The supernatural aspect is starting to get more weight
+ Animation seems to be improving
+ Miyo is <3

The plot thickens, can't wait for next week's ep!

Score 9/10
Aug 3, 2023 5:18 AM

Jun 2019
Kaya needs correction and disciplinary actions.

I didn't know they had serious abilities. I thought those were just for spicing things up.

Aug 3, 2023 8:30 AM
Apr 2023
Next week is too long, man.... I can't wait for the Kudou the Firebender in action
Aug 3, 2023 9:59 AM
Jul 2023
cooooooooooooool
Aug 3, 2023 10:15 AM
Sep 2021
I honestly want to see the consequences of both the saimori family i.e miyo’s parents and sister (mainly her sister) and Kazushi Tatsuishi like leave her alone she’s already happy with kudo at this point koji should leave kana she doesn’t deserve to be married at all
Aug 3, 2023 1:04 PM
Oct 2021
That Kaya girl really pisses me of she is so annoying. Miyo was so pretty in her new, cherry blossom kimono, which se deserved. I love the fact how Kudou treats her with so much respect, love them together.
Aug 3, 2023 1:10 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
I get so angry watching this. I think im gonna wait until the series ends so that I can get proper payoff. Cannot endure seeing Miyo suffer so much.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Aug 3, 2023 1:51 PM

May 2015
Kaya's evil plan is ongoing.
Aug 3, 2023 3:44 PM
Mar 2018
I absolutely love seeing Miyo finally happy and smiling and enjoying all the things she always should be able to enjoy! And Kudous cute side just makes everything beter. What I honestly can't get over, is how much Miyos and even Koujis family sucks... those parents are a joke.... And that sister will never ever be happy as her only goal is to make Miyo feel bad. Bay doing those despicable things you can never gain true happiness. Miyo on the other hand knows better than most how to appreciate even the little things and is polite, nice and thoughtful. She deserves to finally be happy. Hope Kouhi can somehow help her, I'm sure he feels powerless against those terrible parents on both sides.... GO LORD KUDOUU!! Save your Miyo and teach those disgusting people a lesson!
Aug 3, 2023 3:50 PM

Jan 2015
I have more respect towards Kouji now, he's willing to fight his father and ask for help from Kudou to save Miyo.

Can't wait for the mayhem to unfold in the next episode, telekinesis x pyrokinesis.

I hope there's nothing bad done to Miyo while being kidnapped. Seems like the amulet isn't just a mere object.

• reminder to do something today that will make your life better •
• true failure is when you stop trying •

Aug 3, 2023 3:55 PM

Jan 2021
Kaya is a lil bitch in all the terms possible
My gawd how can you be this way in life
I want her lost

Aug 3, 2023 9:24 PM
Mar 2015
The perils of Miyo
Aug 3, 2023 10:59 PM
John Titor

Jul 2017
Though we didn't see as much progress as in the previous episodes, the last part was really interesting and left me looking forward to what will happen next. That kidnapping scene by the camouflaged soldiers from Ghost in the Shell was quite good.
Mi música chiptune (auténtica, no fakebit) / My chiptune music (real, no fakebit)
YouTube
Battle of the Bits
SoundCloud
Aug 3, 2023 11:59 PM
Jul 2020
Really…

At this point, I’m seriously starting to doubt the direction on Miyo’s voice acting.

It’s definitely not a limitation of the seyuu. She has done much more energetic roles before and her range is definitely pretty good.

So why…

Why can’t Miyo express LITERALLY any emotion other than perpetual sadness?

Even when she’s happy, she sounds exactly the same.

At this point, it’s just kinda annoying.
Isekai-EnjoyerAug 4, 2023 12:02 AM
Aug 4, 2023 5:37 AM

Dec 2017
are we just going to ignore this like it never happened...
❝Kabo-chan is ran by the MAL staff team and does not respond to individual comments made on her profile.❞
I was immensely devastated.
Aug 4, 2023 6:42 AM
Jan 2023
He's finally doing something to help her!!! even asking for help for someone is a type of help itself right?
Aug 4, 2023 9:07 AM
Aug 2022
So sweet but frustrating.
Aug 4, 2023 2:36 PM
Feb 2018
I got a feeling that kouji father with try and bully miyo into signing annulment paper but kudo give her the strength to resist. I foresee an explosive next episode as kudo destroys anyone that get in his way to get to Miyo
Aug 4, 2023 3:00 PM
Jun 2023
I'M SO STRESSED OUT OKAY AHHHHHHH
Aug 4, 2023 6:26 PM
Sep 2018
Father and stepsister of the year………….NOT!
Aug 4, 2023 8:26 PM

Feb 2023
Pretty dumb to kindnap the fiancee of  a S-tier supernatural wielder who also has an entire military detachment at his command. 

I hope Kudo roasts them alive. 
Aug 4, 2023 11:03 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
It's still weird how Miyo's father didn't make her immediately go and marry into Kouji's family, and instead gave her to Kudou instead. The only explanation we have so far as that they've "received an offer they couldn't refuse". Or maybe, just maybe, perhaps Miyo's dad isn't so bad and actually gave her to Kudou with the slim hope that Kudou would fall for her. Maybe it's reaching too far, but it'd be nice just to know that not EVERYONE in this is comically evil.

Miyo is now kidnapped, but it seems like it could've been easily avoidable. She doesn't seem like someone who would forget to bring something as important as that amulet with her. She listens to her husband-to-be's every word, so I'm sure she would check to make sure she would not leave the house without the amulet which he drilled into her mind to not ever be without. But okay maybe she was just too excited to go see him at work, or just trusted Yurie enough that it was in the pouch, sure. But after realizing that she didn't have it, instead of going back to Kudou and telling him they didn't have it, they just hurry on home to get it. I guess they're just too nice to want to 'bother' him at work again. Anyway, it doesn't matter too much I suppose, I'm assuming the amulet is just a tracking device and not some form of protection, and Kudou seems to know where she is anyway.

At the end of the day, her being careless is almost certainly just a plot convenience to get stuff to happen. There doesn't HAVE to specifically be an amulet, but there would be at least something written in for Kudou to use that would ensure his bride-to-be's utmost protection, and Miyo going without whatever that might be is just slightly lazy writing imho. But it's okay, because most likely we're going to get rewarded by witnessing Kudou raze the entire city to the ground. Or maybe he'll just stop by Kouji's family's place and kindly ask them to return Miyo, who knows.

Also Kouji's dad is kind of boss ngl. His son was acting up, so he just leaves him planted on the floor until he learns to behave. Kinda savage. And uh, why exactly was Kouji himself giving off the shocked pikachu face when he realizes he wasn't stronger than his dad? Did he really think he could beat his old man?? W/e man. All things considered, this was still a really good episode and is still easily one of my favourite anime airing this season.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Watashi no Shiawase na Kekkon Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

_MushiRock11_ - Sep 20, 2023

169 by KimSoderman »»
Yesterday, 6:28 PM

» This is the most watched anime franchise on Netflix in second half of 2023.

RealNath - May 29

13 by Howlitee »»
May 31, 5:34 AM

Poll: » Watashi no Shiawase na Kekkon Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2023

100 by OtomeinHell »»
May 29, 3:54 PM

Poll: » Watashi no Shiawase na Kekkon Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Marinate1016 - Sep 6, 2023

143 by EinTheVariance »»
Apr 23, 5:27 PM

Poll: » Watashi no Shiawase na Kekkon Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2023

83 by EinTheVariance »»
Apr 23, 5:07 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.