Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jun 24, 2023 3:39 AM
Jun 2022
This show wasn't quite what I wanted it to be, but I have to say I think the ending is much better than people seem to be giving it credit for.

A lot of people seemed to expect some kind of "coma"/"terminally-ill"/"dream" resolution to the story, but the issue with those is that it cheapens the original episodes, and in the worst-case scenario you end up with a finale that ends up making the rest of the series seem worse. If you do something like that you need to add something else to it, a different message, in addition to the "what you just witnessed was completely meaningless". Say what you will about Your Name, its ending actually does this very well, and you could interpret it along the lines of "love is created through interwoven experiences, and even though they may not remember their old ones, they now have the chance to create new ones in the future".

I would argue that in ep.11, Magical Destroyers already crossed the "it was all a dream" line--by revealing that the entire season had been scripted, and that the ending was predestined. In order to save us from going "well why did I bother watching that then", the real ending in ep.12 had to do something radically different. The difficulty is that the most straightforward possibilities aren't very good. Shobon wins and takes over the world? boring and pointless. Otaku Hero saves the day with the power of friendship? boring and hackneyed. They ascend to fight on some higher plane of existence? boring, and still not solving the issue where "it was all a script" invalidates the original storyline. It's difficult to come up with a good ending because by definition it is an ending, and it's scripted, and it just makes the entire anime feel blasé.

One small diversion before I wrap this up. Obviously there is no "correct" way to interpret an anime, but this is the way I interpreted the final episode, and I think it is an interesting interpretation: Otaku Hero is a Christ figure (in a literary sense). When he dies, his pose is that of crucifixion. His death includes puncture wounds. He is betrayed by his "disciples", who happen to be "born" on a snowy Christmas night... heck, his "otaku" flag is a friggin' cross, fer Christ's sake. ... and the ending song is literally a gospel. When you look at the episode in this way, there's an obvious way to interpret what happened--his body disappeared; he had risen. Of course, this isn't the whole story--in the earliest manuscripts we have, Jesus never reappeared in the flesh. We simply have visions and spiritual experiences. If you aren't religious, you would say that Jesus (the man) died; of course he didn't come back to life. I think this anime is implying the same; Otaku Hero died, of course he didn't come back to life, but his body disappeared--he transcended and what is important is what he stood for. Otaku Hero the Second isn't our original Otaku Hero, but he carries on representing what the original Otaku Hero represented.

And so I think the ending of Magical Destroyers succeeds on two fronts. It sends a more interesting message than just "like what you want to like", it says "you have to fight for what you want to like, and that fight never ends, you must keep fighting for it". But poetically, it also manages to satisfy us with a story that was meaningful after all, even after the "it was all a script" fake-out--the ending is that our protagonists managed to break out of the script. It seems like a limp, unsatisfying way to wrap up the story, but it is the only way to truly defeat Shobon and preserve the meaning of the rest of the season. It might not seem that important that they're "going off-script", but it's a huge victory, and the only way they can win.

--------

Now, personally I don't think the rest of the episodes actually support the final episode very well, or rather they could've been done much better. But it also could be that I just don't like the rather postmodern style of the story, but I can appreciate what it tried to do. ... But at the end of the day, I don't think the final episode was the weak link of this anime series; in fact I think it was quite a good ending and exceeded my expectations.
Jun 24, 2023 4:10 AM
Jun 2022
Triste quando o pessoal assiste as coisas de olho fechado...
Jun 24, 2023 5:28 AM
Jan 2023
i wish i could say this ending didn’t disappoint me but maybe i’m just too attached to the idea of a happy ending.
overall, i loved this show.

so bummed it’s over but kinda glad it can’t dig itself into a hole rn.
Jun 24, 2023 5:31 AM
Mar 2016
ernest314 said:
This show wasn't quite what I wanted it to be, but I have to say I think the ending is much better than people seem to be giving it credit for.

A lot of people seemed to expect some kind of "coma"/"terminally-ill"/"dream" resolution to the story, but the issue with those is that it cheapens the original episodes, and in the worst-case scenario you end up with a finale that ends up making the rest of the series seem worse. If you do something like that you need to add something else to it, a different message, in addition to the "what you just witnessed was completely meaningless". Say what you will about Your Name, its ending actually does this very well, and you could interpret it along the lines of "love is created through interwoven experiences, and even though they may not remember their old ones, they now have the chance to create new ones in the future".

I would argue that in ep.11, Magical Destroyers already crossed the "it was all a dream" line--by revealing that the entire season had been scripted, and that the ending was predestined. In order to save us from going "well why did I bother watching that then", the real ending in ep.12 had to do something radically different. The difficulty is that the most straightforward possibilities aren't very good. Shobon wins and takes over the world? boring and pointless. Otaku Hero saves the day with the power of friendship? boring and hackneyed. They ascend to fight on some higher plane of existence? boring, and still not solving the issue where "it was all a script" invalidates the original storyline. It's difficult to come up with a good ending because by definition it is an ending, and it's scripted, and it just makes the entire anime feel blasé.

One small diversion before I wrap this up. Obviously there is no "correct" way to interpret an anime, but this is the way I interpreted the final episode, and I think it is an interesting interpretation: Otaku Hero is a Christ figure (in a literary sense). When he dies, his pose is that of crucifixion. His death includes puncture wounds. He is betrayed by his "disciples", who happen to be "born" on a snowy Christmas night... heck, his "otaku" flag is a friggin' cross, fer Christ's sake. ... and the ending song is literally a gospel. When you look at the episode in this way, there's an obvious way to interpret what happened--his body disappeared; he had risen. Of course, this isn't the whole story--in the earliest manuscripts we have, Jesus never reappeared in the flesh. We simply have visions and spiritual experiences. If you aren't religious, you would say that Jesus (the man) died; of course he didn't come back to life. I think this anime is implying the same; Otaku Hero died, of course he didn't come back to life, but his body disappeared--he transcended and what is important is what he stood for. Otaku Hero the Second isn't our original Otaku Hero, but he carries on representing what the original Otaku Hero represented.

And so I think the ending of Magical Destroyers succeeds on two fronts. It sends a more interesting message than just "like what you want to like", it says "you have to fight for what you want to like, and that fight never ends, you must keep fighting for it". But poetically, it also manages to satisfy us with a story that was meaningful after all, even after the "it was all a script" fake-out--the ending is that our protagonists managed to break out of the script. It seems like a limp, unsatisfying way to wrap up the story, but it is the only way to truly defeat Shobon and preserve the meaning of the rest of the season. It might not seem that important that they're "going off-script", but it's a huge victory, and the only way they can win.

--------

Now, personally I don't think the rest of the episodes actually support the final episode very well, or rather they could've been done much better. But it also could be that I just don't like the rather postmodern style of the story, but I can appreciate what it tried to do. ... But at the end of the day, I don't think the final episode was the weak link of this anime series; in fact I think it was quite a good ending and exceeded my expectations.

It's always nice to see someone who can put your ideas into words better than you can. You're so real.
Jun 24, 2023 5:32 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Rip for the first Otaku Hero. The puzzle complete, and try building the finished. But, still keep em living on because that's why we still keep getting this kind of works, eh? Such a slap on my face, ngl.

Not sure why im expecting the more concrete ending. However, not really think this is a bad shit idea considering how they stay true to their origin, till the last breath of fire. A bizzare AF ride, true, and that's how the Magical Destroyer show keep on living. At least at this one season wonder....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 24, 2023 8:35 AM

Dec 2010
ernest314 said:
but his body disappeared

But it didn't disappear? He was buried by his otaku army pals.
Anyway glad that you've managed to interpret this in a way that made you like it. For me it's still a non-ending ending.
Chipp12Jun 24, 2023 8:38 AM
Jun 24, 2023 9:07 AM
Jun 2023
Boy, the second half of this show sure was madly in love with that horrible type of writing where the authors think that twist=just random stuff that hasn't been set up in any way and that the viewer has no reason to care for in the first place.
Jun 24, 2023 6:35 PM

Jul 2012
I hate that they made the girls evil what the fuck. The previous 2 episodes were so promising. Ugh. 
Jun 24, 2023 6:51 PM
Jul 2019
What the fuck. That was an awful ending. I loved it the whole way through and the last episode just fell off a cliff. 
Jun 24, 2023 11:29 PM

May 2015
it's like a 12 year old with chunibyo syndrome wrote the plot to this show
what an absolute waste of potential
Jun 24, 2023 11:49 PM
Feb 2022
Chipp12 said:
"Pls play our mobile game" the ending I guess.

I guess it was not, like, the way that the magical girls changed posture in the end, I think that they will fight him, but like playing, without hurting them. The ending is open to interpretations, even though it tends to some things, but I enjoyed it, to me it was solid. The script got wrong, the deity like the ways things changed and was the only time it got a reaction since the ending part, so... I may got over myself writing, but I'm show my love to the things I love.
Jun 25, 2023 1:49 AM
Oct 2019
A nice fun anime, with a couple of twists but doesn't end up being too serious in the end. Would recommend it to someone, if you like 00s style of animation.
Jun 25, 2023 2:06 AM
Jul 2017
What the fuck was that garbage? I knew this show was never going to deliver what it kept hinting at, but I even my incredibly low hopes were disappointed.

This show wanted to be deep and clever, but it was just self indulgent and badly paced.

The truly excellent OP and ED deserve to be in a better show.
Jun 25, 2023 6:06 PM
Feb 2017
MANOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Jun 25, 2023 9:16 PM
Nov 2010
Stark700 said:
Not going to lie, Otaku Hero without his glasses on is on another level of badass this episode.
They never showed Otaku Hero without his glasses on. A former SSC guy started dressing like him
Jun 25, 2023 9:59 PM
Jul 2017
Man that opening and ending really fooled all of us huh. There were many moments where the anime looked like it was gonna go in a dark wtf kinda direction but it never really did. Episode 8 was probably the closest to what I was hoping this anime would be but it never really became that in the end. It was still a decent watch but it could have been great. Was kinda hoping for another Odd Taxi situation with this one where it just kinda blows everyone away out of nowhere but it is what it is lol.
Jun 25, 2023 11:44 PM
Sep 2020
Honestly episode 12 kinda saved the entire series in my opinion.
Jun 26, 2023 3:36 AM
Jun 2021
Thank you for making this anime.
Jun 26, 2023 3:47 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Kinda sad it ended like that... especially after they killed Otaku Hero even though another one came back I wanted a resolution to get the Magical Destroyers back but it just end up like a manga adaptation that needs a S2...sadly it's not the case here. But still loved the experimental aspect overall from the animation/direction ideas to the parody aspects and even how original OP/ED were in their own way, so despite the many flaws the show had it was still enjoyable for these aspects :)
Jun 26, 2023 8:02 AM

Jun 2023
poemofdevil said:
Thta swa lfwau.
ihTs owhs llef ffo so hdra wayidm thrguho eht osesna. tA seatl ehnw ti satnw noggi edep iton teh mina ostyr leni sftuf and neignla hyleiav on eoymdc/sgga wthi eth ilsgr ti aws unf ot ctwha. euBsl MBDS ftufs... eTh wsim tsui poieeds... tI wsa tpiusd and yilsl owl owrb omydce ofc, tub it asw nitieratneng luinke eht tals vasreel oepdssei. I was itdrunieg dna cdeixet ot ese the torsy eeodlvp, tbu wtha ehty adh ni nidm was fdklab-hea, serlauipfci, kfiucng ibhrsiebg. I efel pymet nad iioneptdpsda onw that I veha hewcatd it lla.  tI etfl elik etyh dha ignhotn neandlp dna erew jtsu wntiigr eht ohsw ta het astl teiumn teh psta svalere wekes. lwufA.
Wath vree pdhapnee ot rlyeSa nyaawy? Ddi esh eid na ispedoe ro owt aog? Did I rofetg or mssi mheoigtsn?
ghslthiigH ofr em eerw het scmiu, OP nad DE, hte ydmeoc alyre no in teh oseasn, ayitolKtlet rietraoetn swylaa gndiy, dan het nraosarfnitomt ecness hhwci rwee niceyl ntmaeida. dI asy hte ebts namaionit ni eth show epaeapdr airlere in eht aeossn. It aws yvre ulgy rudgin eht ncedso hfla. tI mbeeca a hosw ttha refodef oopr aiitnonam, a tispud rytso, dna nntme vuela.
i dont understand what u saying/
Jun 26, 2023 11:04 AM
Oct 2017
The closure that has accompanied us for 12 chapters makes sense in the context of the final chapter.
Jun 26, 2023 7:09 PM

Apr 2008
ernest314 said:

That's a good way to sum up the way the conclusion operates, it is refreshing for sure. This plot would've greatly succeeded better had there been one additional episode to flesh out these concepts more and devote more screentime into giving them weight.
Jun 26, 2023 8:46 PM

Oct 2013
nicktrito said:
I don't think I've ever had a show go from a solid 7 in my mind to a 4 so fast. That ending was just plain atrocious. It was like this was meant to be a 24 episode series, and then after episode 11 last week the producer called the writer up and said "Alright, let's wrap this thing up". Honestly ruined my whole experience with what was to this point a very good series. 

duuuuude! I said the same exact thing to my friend.
I was gonna give it a solid 7 now gave it a 4.

all because of that ending!
Jun 27, 2023 1:21 AM
Dec 2018
End kind of made the 1st 11 episodes pointless. Did a total 180 on all the main characters, so everything before this episode didn't matter. 2 years later, they don't recall anything. Brave ending but too easy as well.
Jun 27, 2023 5:14 AM
Mar 2023
y pensar que todo paso porque el shobon se ardio por unas reseñas de gente con foto de perfil de mona china
Jun 27, 2023 3:42 PM

Oct 2013
this anime was genuinely embarrassing
Jun 27, 2023 6:06 PM
Apr 2018
Typical of a "mahou shoujo" anime, always with something that annoy you at the end.
Jun 27, 2023 7:53 PM
Jun 2023
poemofdevil said:
That was awful.

This show fell off so hard midway through the season. At least when it wasn't going deep into the main story line stuff and leaning heavily on comedy/gags with the girls it was fun to watch. Blue's BDSM stuff... The swim suit episode... It was stupid and silly low brow comedy ofc, but it was entertaining unlike the last several episodes. I was intrigued and excited to see the story develop, but what they had in mind was half-baked, superficial, fucking gibberish. I feel empty and disappointed now that I have watched it all.  It felt like they had nothing planned and were just writing the show at the last minute the past several weeks. Awful.

What ever happened to Slayer anyway? Did she die an episode or two ago? Did I forget or miss something?

Highlights for me were the music, OP and ED, the comedy early on in the season, Kyotaro always dying, and the transformation scenes which were nicely animated. I'd say the best animation in the show appeared earlier in the season. It was very ugly during the second half. It became a show that offered poor animation, a stupid story, and little entertainment value.
Thank goodness someone said something! I had to get out of lurking the boards to finally comment now that the series is over because I can't even fathom how people are giving this show any high praise other than for the OP/ED/OST.  I was really here for the long run because of the theories of Otaku Hero maybe dreaming or having some type of simulation and it felt teased during one of the later eps and even in the lyrics of the OP/ED but after the initial charm of the series. every episode just feel flat and felt uninspired even the finale. Which ofc was super disheartening because when getting to the series initially, I heard the creator was inspired by several animes that I adore. I don't think the creator and I watched the same animes.... lol. 
Jun 28, 2023 2:03 AM

Mar 2016
damn.. i really thought otaku hero would live and the magical girls would die.......i wonder if this will get a second season. incredible show.......best intro/outro/art style of this entire season.......i feel empty lol
Jun 28, 2023 11:16 PM

Mar 2008
I hope this gets another season since obviously this isn't meant to be the end of the story so it feels like a real tease to just leave it on that.

I like how even though the ED showed Otaku Hero die I always just thought it was being edgy and symbolic but they actually did kill him and I didn't really see the obvious coming just from the overall vibe of the show and you usually dont see a main protagonist killed off like that.

Something always felt off about this show. It has so many elements that would make for a great show but it didn't quite execute them to potential. The quality is all over the place.

poemofdevil said:

What ever happened to Slayer anyway? Did she die an episode or two ago? Did I forget or miss something?

Slayer was clearly killed not sure how you missed it aside from the noisy visuals, she was spurting out purple blood raining onto Anarchy. Shobon explained it, all the girls killed their counterparts and their counterparts were the opposite colours to them. The colours were supposed to be opposite of the colour wheel green is opposite to pink, yellow is opposite to blue, and for some reason Slayer is the wrong colour since purple isnt opposite to red which im not sure if that was a mistake or not yet then again they are the only ones not named after colours. Point was that they bathed in their blood is what changed their form because the colours mixing.

ernest314 said:

--------

That's what I was thinking. It's like people dont really get it. It's better that Otaku Hero dies since other things in the show just felt short really aside from a few good fights. Though I dont get why Otaku Hero wasn't able to change anything himself even though he literally had all the answers of what was going to occur which means he should have been able to change it unless it was written in a way he couldn't change it because his attempts to do so also are written in. I guess the only reason someone else was able to change things was because they were a background character who has next to nothing written about them which is why the second Otaku Hero had free will I guess.
traedJun 29, 2023 12:55 AM
Jun 30, 2023 8:18 AM
Feb 2018
Lots of good points made here.
Jesus analogy? Very interesting!

However, I feel the strongest point made is everything in the last two episodes literally comes out of nowhere. That's lazy writing. A good twist should be at the same time surprising yet totally reasonable given what you knew so far. (ex: "Usual Suspects")

The fact is, Shobon wasn't the ultimate one in control, Origen was. The magical girls came from her. The fact that Shobon didn't create them led me to believe that he'd ultimately lose control over them. Otherwise, why have this fact as part of the story? Why did Origen have to give him the color-girls if he could create whatever he wanted? There was literally no point to this detail if in the end they just did whatever he wanted.

Also, this was the most Gainax ending I've seen since Eva.

Also, see "Braveheart" for an example of how to do this kind of ending properly.

Remember that point where Origen yawned?
Shobon says "That was just part 1! Get ready for part 2!"
And she says, "Your game is stupid. These NPCs are way more interesting and entertaining that you are."
And then she boots him out of his own game, back into his smelly, garbage filled apartment. She turns to Otaku Hero and says, "This world is yours now. Continue to entertain me."
Cut to a bit in the future where Otaku Hero and the girls and the rest of the army are enjoying their otaku hobbies.
Cut to a normie family and the young child pulls her mom's hand and points to a gunpla or something and says, "Oooh! That looks like fun!"
THE END
Honestly, that's the way the show ended in my head.
Jul 2, 2023 8:40 AM

Aug 2013
ernest314 said:
thank you for writing such a detailed, gracious, nuanced take. this is exactly the type of analysis i love to see on this website.

you also put into words something i was feeling but couldn't put my finger on- the show really couldn't have ended any other way, because the alternative endings would have sucked and betrayed the ultimate message of the show (which was revealed by the Christlike story arc introduced in the final few episodes). i honestly am in disbelief at how many folks in this thread actually wanted the "it was all a dream" or "protags win an unwinnable fight with the power of friendship" endings. to take such a weird and goofy show and turn it into something so hackneyed and boring would be a huge letdown. i was very satisfied that Otaku Hero actually, truly died. killing the protagonist without giving us the happy ending that kind of move would typically precede was such a brave move and i really respect it.

i did feel let down to learn that the ending (and thus the whole anime) also doubled as an ad for a mobile game. it sort of took the edge off of an otherwise really unique ending, because initially i was like "oh, it ends like that because the nature of freedom is a constant, unending battle for liberation and a resistance to assimilation, which continues on ideologically no matter how many of its leaders die." the knowledge that it's an ad really took it down to an "it ends like that because Now YOU Can Continue The Fight! Download And Play Today!"
Jul 2, 2023 2:30 PM

Jul 2016
do people really hate this anime now just because of the ending? like what's better? the MC has plot armor and surviving as well as overpowering things he or she has no business overpowering just because of the power of Will or some S*** like that , I was actually preparing myself for something just as bad as that and I'm glad they allowed the MC to die instead of giving him a plot armor, that being said the anime itself was actually boring but the ending was at the right direction

so 6/10 from me.
Jul 4, 2023 3:54 AM

Jul 2015
Well RIP Otaku hero I guess. Certainly one of the anime of all time with the first half on otaku's and magical girls being quite unique to say the least, but the second half kinda losing my interest and the ending being quite disappointing.

Jul 4, 2023 12:37 PM

Mar 2013
I really want to know what OST play's after Otaku Hero tells the girls that it's time to say goodbye, all the way up to his burial. It was too good! Sadly I can't find it anywhere.
Jul 5, 2023 3:03 PM
Jan 2018
Still not sure what to think of this lol ,

If the girls rememberd him why bother continuing to fight ?
Jul 7, 2023 12:48 AM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
Huh. I don't know what I was expecting out of the ending, but it wasn't this. I was fine with this anime despite some odd parts that felt kinda... not needed. Still, it was a relatively fun ride. I just wish there was something more with the ending.

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Jul 23, 2023 7:15 PM
Jul 2022
NESTE EP EU TERMINEI A JORNADA
Aug 20, 2023 12:08 PM

Mar 2013
lol this explain the low rating, at least the start was fun and looked like the artist had lot of funny idea to try
Sep 10, 2023 11:46 PM

May 2010
Im glad this had the balls to stick the landing. This is a low key the best ending. The revolution outlived the leader, he enacted real change and was able to save them from a rigid cruel system meant to oppress them. Love what you love, be out and proud. Change is not a straight line and it can feel hopeless but you are paving the way for future generations.
linkmax1412Sep 11, 2023 12:08 AM
Sep 21, 2023 1:11 PM

Dec 2018
Evangelion fans when every new anime with psychedelic visuals isn’t beat-for-beat exactly like their beloved 90s classic
Anyways, this one was alright. I don’t think it will go down in history as super amazing by any means but the characters were fun, visuals interesting, references had a very 2000s otaku web culture feel
I feel like there’s something to be said about the constant body pillow motif being tied to porn addiction but this is a show that I think might be too self-indulgent and steadfast about its main theme (obsession, special interest, liking what you like without shame) to really do any meaningful self-reflection related to the darker sides of indulging in your interests
Not bad, not amazing, 6/10 for me but that OP alone would be a 10/10
Track44Sep 21, 2023 1:21 PM
Sep 30, 2023 7:40 AM

Jan 2023
There's no way in hell they ended it off with "GOTTA KEEP LOVIN'". Bro, this ending was so trash. I can't. Holy shit..
Oct 29, 2023 7:05 AM

Oct 2013
Eh, it's not that bad even if the magical girls and the MC got screwed over at the end... it's the message we got since the beginning : whatever you do the passion will live on, got to keep on loving. It's also the reason the MC is called "Otaku Hero" and don't have a real name. He's not a character, he's an ideal, like most of the characters of this show.

The anime is still not more than 5/10 tho, mainly because the animation is so bad sometimes, it's not really funny and you could scrap most of the episodes and lose nothing of value.

If you're looking for "WTF" series you better watch stuff like Panty & Stocking, FLCL, Abenobashi or even Haré+Guu I guess.
Or go watch some Satoshi Kon like Paprika, Perfect Blue or Paranoia Agent for more serious tones without the comedy.

Edit : OMG how could I forgot Excel Saga... GO WATCH EXCEL SAGA.
TitadouOct 29, 2023 7:15 AM
Nov 22, 2023 10:12 PM
Des31

Oct 2020
The first mahou shoujo action battle theme that i don't like, how come a dead character can be alive in the next episode and the wound just suddenly disappear a complete messy plot 4/10
Nov 23, 2023 9:42 AM

Dec 2013
yeah this show had a lot of potential but really went downhill after episode 3 or so. I usually still like these kinds of shows but at this point even Mahou shoujo site was better imo
Dec 10, 2023 7:16 PM

Aug 2013
It is my review:

Gobo, gobo, go-go-bo. Gogobogobo, gogogogobo; gobobo;
Gobo's go-bo-bo; Gobogobogo, go gobo-gobo, go-go;
Gobo's go go bobo, Gogobogobo, bo gogo-gogo? gogo!;
Gobo's bogo, go g-o-b-o... Gogogogobo, gobo gobo bo-go go;
og rof gnigolb ogogogog... o-b-g ogobogogog ,obogogog Gobo, gobo-gogo, gobo;
?ogog ogogogogob ,ogob og go bogo bogo; ogobogob;
ogob ogob, ogogog ogogob; ogobo-gog, ogobo gob o-g;
ogobo-gog, ogobo gog ogob ogob. ogobo-gog, ogobo-g ogobo ogog;
obogog ogogogob ,obog og go bogo bogo; Gobo, gobo-gogo, gobo;
Jan 29, 8:40 PM
Dec 2023
La neta no esperaba ese final, me siento confundida jaja, pero no estuvo mal, fue muy loco. 👍🏻
Jan 31, 5:48 PM
Jun 2019
wtf did I just watch
Feb 9, 9:30 PM

Dec 2021
so bad ugh!! i feel like i wouldve been better off not watching "the ending"
Apr 20, 12:58 PM

Nov 2015
What a fantastic piece of art.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Magical Destroyers Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 28, 2023

49 by katakumplat »»
May 19, 1:10 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Magical Destroyers Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 14, 2023

92 by Karva1 »»
May 16, 5:52 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Magical Destroyers Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2023

176 by Karva1 »»
May 16, 5:18 PM

» Does this show really deserve a 6.38

Acejaka12 - Jul 14, 2023

13 by KayKimii »»
May 12, 6:28 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Magical Destroyers Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 16, 2023

52 by bluntaba_sakura »»
May 6, 12:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.