Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 28, 2023 10:37 AM

Jan 2023
The Princess of Thunder is really a sly adult, abusing Super Instant Transmission like a pro against the big dragon.

Pretty good ending. And yay, she got a new cute assistant, Colette.
Mar 29, 2023 4:17 PM
Jul 2008
Overall the show is decent but there are many weird things in the show.

Instead of breathing fire and exposing himself to attack, why the dragon not just use the barrier and topple over the tanks?

The teleportation skill is really OP, dunno why she can't just teleport the enemies instead of bringing allies. 
Another weird thing is instead of holding the goblins, she can just teleport the caravans to other side or teleport them to the flooded river lol, she didn't even feel something strange there is a human leading the monster horde until the final battle.

Another thing is why she never thought of shop sign before, did she somehow missed that in her research lol.
Mar 29, 2023 5:14 PM

May 2019
When the king asked Mitsuha what she wanted I knew it would be money lol but the way she did it was a little clever. Btw I think that most, if not all, of the gold she raised after the war was to pay for the mercenaries as towards the end of  the episode it was said that the goal of saving 80k gold now begins.

This was an alright isekai that was a mostly enjoyable albeit somewhat silly watch. It was nice seeing Colette again after seeing her early on and now she lives with Mitsuha. Sabine was a cutie and the way she says "DVD" was sweet. The von Bozes were cool and so was the king and his chancellor. The animation was ok and so was the storyline. It was a little cheap how Mitsuha spammed her teleportation ability especially during the fight with the dragon but that's part of the silliness of it I suppose. Overall I give this a 7/10.
Mar 30, 2023 10:21 AM

Feb 2016
Weird series. Stuff happens and everybody accepts it as it goes. Zero questions or criticism. The show is 100% about Mitsuha and everything revolves around her. Sometimes I thought that maybe she didn't gain a teleportation ability and she's just in coma and everything is her dream. Her constant talking to herself or her dead brother and explaining everything that happens doesn't help either.

I guess, her lying constantly, making up stories or acting is acceptable - not every character has to be perfect and she's not a hero. But some kind villain or at least more sceptical character that would require some convincing instead just believing every bullshit that comes from Mitsuha's mouth would go a long way.

The biggest flaw of this show was the world-building or rather lack thereof. Mitsuha explains the simplest things but not word about why everybody never questions her advanced products, weapons or materials  and just accepts it because "it's from faraway country". Even a word of two about the world, nations, lack of communication between countries, extremely limited knowledge of the world - anything that would help understand why nobody asks questions would massively help this show.

Mar 30, 2023 10:49 AM

Oct 2008
oh gosh! Mitsuha wasn't intimidated by that biga$$ doragon! and still even defeated it properly! nice!
of course modern technology surgery/medicine would be able to save Alexis von Bozes!
oh Colette you're really in extremely good hands with Mitsuha!
looks like more money/profit for Mitsuha huh...i wonder if there's a money calculation on this show like the one on the other show (Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi) the other discussion had some specific numbers...i wonder if this show also has specific money calculation numbers...hmmm...
5/5.
7/10.

Mar 31, 2023 1:06 PM

Oct 2012
Add me to the scores of viewers who enjoyed this show despite recognizing it's poor quality and ridiculousness. 
Mar 31, 2023 5:50 PM

Jan 2013
Thaeril said:
Weird series. Stuff happens and everybody accepts it as it goes. Zero questions or criticism. The show is 100% about Mitsuha and everything revolves around her. Sometimes I thought that maybe she didn't gain a teleportation ability and she's just in coma and everything is her dream. Her constant talking to herself or her dead brother and explaining everything that happens doesn't help either.

I guess, her lying constantly, making up stories or acting is acceptable - not every character has to be perfect and she's not a hero. But some kind villain or at least more sceptical character that would require some convincing instead just believing every bullshit that comes from Mitsuha's mouth would go a long way.

The biggest flaw of this show was the world-building or rather lack thereof. Mitsuha explains the simplest things but not word about why everybody never questions her advanced products, weapons or materials  and just accepts it because "it's from faraway country". Even a word of two about the world, nations, lack of communication between countries, extremely limited knowledge of the world - anything that would help understand why nobody asks questions would massively help this show.

Yeah, my biggest grip with the show as well. Literally nobody at all questioned anything, here she is with solar panels and selling luxury technological items and teleporting and doing all kinds of high tech shit and everyone looks the other way. Even the mercs are like "cool, other world lol, let's gooo!!!" with all of the soldiers being basically NPCs. Her power is absurd, like that scene with the river, she could've easily teleported them all (she teleports huge military trucks all over the place ez) but there's just no coherency. The whole plot was about her getting 80k gold as a merchant and she's a dogshit merchant at that, so many episodes of her trying to build up a shop and every ep she's talking about losing money.

Zero world building and so many cringy middle school lines, still, not the worst isekai considering, just a forgettable one
Apr 2, 2023 12:53 AM
Oct 2022
hope there is a season 2
Apr 2, 2023 6:02 AM

Nov 2013
This is as MID as it gets. 
Apr 3, 2023 9:35 AM

Oct 2013
"It's only the beginning
THE END"
Rah come on I hate when they do this lol it really feels like a beginning now that she has her own territory and Colette is working for her... it's frustrating to end here.

I liked it, sure it's dumb, and the nobles are all stupid and way too kind, but it's fine. Gate style isekai is still not saturated, and with girl MC + no ecchi / romantic harem I'm all for it.
Apr 3, 2023 7:33 PM

Sep 2016
Didn't like how they rushed this, they skimmed over potentially good stuff for a S2, shows that they don't plan to. Sadge.
bruh
Apr 4, 2023 11:13 PM
Aug 2018
I loved the big fight! Mitsuha is very cool, especially in that fancy dress.
Apr 8, 2023 1:27 AM

May 2018
It's always fun seeing an anime suddenly turning to action, especially on the last part of this show having the military from Earth getting transferred to another world is entertaining to watch. Hope there will be another season because the way Mitsuha being able to teleport from both worlds makes this show really fun to watch, it's nothing like GATE, Oubreak Company, or Restaurant in Another World where they have gates or door to travel, but rather this show have Mitsuha having ability to teleport. I must say I enjoyed the last part, would like to see more like this.

Apr 8, 2023 4:50 AM

Jan 2014
so she ended up as a noble, and risk her secret by telling about isekai to some people.
i'm not going to say it's bad, but it's not good either. so it falls to in between.
Apr 10, 2023 1:58 PM

Feb 2014
This anime... everything was so random and rushed but still so enjoyable xD 

It was a ´cheap´ mix of Ascendant of Bookworm, then Gate then Girls und Pazer vibe and probably a few more? xD 

Would surely rate 7.5/10 if it were possible, too bad it isn´t. 

I am now torn between 7 and 8. 
8 if I take only my enjoyment into consideration.
7 if I consider everything else. 
TechOtakuApr 10, 2023 2:10 PM
Apr 12, 2023 2:37 AM

Apr 2019
i guess she's back to square one after paying 40,000 to the Wolfgang Mercenaries
Apr 19, 2023 8:03 AM
Feb 2023
Me entreteve bastante, gostei da protagonista.
Apr 20, 2023 7:54 PM

Jan 2008
Hope she only cashes out only what she needs and keeps the rest of her savings in gold, with the rate of inflation being what it is. As the ED said, Yapari Economy~

A surprising well adapted from an okay-ish manga series. Might not be everyone's cup of tea, but I quite enjoyed a lot...and what's not to love with modern military arms tearing it up in a medieval world? It at least scratches my Gate: JSDF itch that I'm still praying for another season. Speaking of another season, I doubt this will ever get one, but it doesn't hurt to have some hope, when they left it moderately concluded but at the same time left a door open for a possible continuation for a second season covering another arc of the manga. That's the best way to conclude a series in my opinion, where there's still content available to adapt.

My favorite things about this series was the OP and ED themes, with Mitsuha looking especially fashionable in the ED.

If there was one thing I didn't like about it, it would be the very beginning, where they more or less breezed through how Mitsuha found out about her teleportation powers after falling off a cliff after being pushed. I would preferred if they animated it more thoroughly with actual dialogue that led up to the fall and afterwards, as opposed to fast-forwarded it through a flashback, because it would have been funny to see the  jerks get hauled away for murder in the real world by police who think they just killed someone...while Mitsuha was alive and well exploring the other world.

Estoy_GordoApr 20, 2023 8:05 PM
Apr 25, 2023 9:40 PM

Mar 2016
Although this invasion arch was bit eeeh but i enjoyed anything besided that.

Storytelling with solo MC style like this are exactly my interest right now.

8/10 for enjoyement

May 3, 2023 2:32 AM

Jul 2015
The anime overall felt meh. Teleporting between worlds has been kinda done before (e.g. GATE, Outbreak company, etc.), but I hoped to see some interesting development with Mitsuha introducing modern stuff (like the burgers in Log Horizon or book creation in the Bookworm anime) or exploring her powers which were only shown here at surface level. Additionally the story felt a bit too silly for my tastes with  Mitsuha not putting much thought behind some of her actions and everyone going along with her without asking too many questions.

May 6, 2023 5:51 PM

Dec 2020
I really liked this anime Mitsuha is a main character that actually used their brain and took advantage of the situation as much as possible while also preparing for the worst.
It was a nice thing to see.

Though I did expect a massacre in the end instead of being somehow skilled enough to incapacitate everyone when she said "I will stain these hands with blood "i expected her to grab the machine gun in front of her and just unload bullets on them GATE style. I expected this because she did kill that one guy in the castle. With one exception  the wyvern riders are probably dead.
niookookjoMay 6, 2023 6:35 PM
May 7, 2023 3:28 AM
Apr 2021
Masterpiece anime
May 13, 2023 12:38 PM

Oct 2008
The war part wasn't that interesting  but other than that was a pretty fun show. Didn't look like they plan to make a sequel, kind of sad since I wanted to see how she uses her new territory.
May 13, 2023 12:58 PM

Jan 2023
It began absurdly and ended the same way. Mitsuha has done so much, she has become a feudal lord, but her pension is still not enough. Well, it's good that Colette is all right. I'm waiting for the continuation.
Sep 3, 2023 7:47 AM
Aug 2023
Eu quero muito uma segunda temporada do anime quando vai sair segunda temporada Rougo ni Sonaete Isekai de 8-manmai no Kinka wo Tamemasu
Oct 10, 2023 3:16 PM
May 2022
The ending was fine for me, but I still hope a bit for another season. Personally I would transfer everything to my new home and give a f about the old home. Too much stress.
Nov 14, 2023 10:02 PM

Dec 2020
There ain't too many isekais where they continuously swap between worlds so I enjoyed that. Overall it was entertaining but she doesn't stay long doing one. It's one business scheme after the next.
Jan 20, 2:30 AM

Apr 2014
honestly not much to say from me

i love the series completely

Mitsuha is an amazing MC

and im happy Colettewas able to go and be with her though im sure Sabine will find her was there also lol the cutes

with that said i want and hope for more anime of this series

for now ill have to check out the LN and manga and if another season comes ill be watching that also

so heres hoping a new season aint to far off
"one step at a time"
Feb 13, 1:51 AM
Jun 2022
Done , Onto The Next Anime!
Feb 15, 2:05 AM
Apr 2023
Good Slice of Life
Mar 4, 2:45 AM

Jul 2012
Too bad this interesting anime has to end 😭
We need likeable char like this one..
And has many cute girls (not sexy)..

Overall : 9/10 for me

May 6, 3:08 AM

Nov 2019
If the series began with this modern military vs Medieval and monster armies I would have enjoyed this a lot more.
I'd love to see more isekai follow this way of tech development in another world.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Use of her power in fights

JTK45 - Aug 12, 2023

12 by ariel_nugie »»
May 11, 5:49 AM

Poll: » Rougo ni Sonaete Isekai de 8-manmai no Kinka wo Tamemasu Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2023

56 by ST63LTH »»
May 6, 2:35 AM

Poll: » Rougo ni Sonaete Isekai de 8-manmai no Kinka wo Tamemasu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2023

92 by ST63LTH »»
May 4, 4:10 AM

Poll: » Rougo ni Sonaete Isekai de 8-manmai no Kinka wo Tamemasu Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 28, 2023

56 by White_Alice »»
Mar 4, 2:41 AM

Poll: » Rougo ni Sonaete Isekai de 8-manmai no Kinka wo Tamemasu Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2023

62 by RGreatDanton »»
Feb 12, 9:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.